Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Recipes and Menus > Low Carb Recipe Help & Suggestions
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 07:02 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member
 
laranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California
Posts: 558
Gallery: laranda
Stats: 185lbs 5'1/147/GOAL-110
WOE: Atkins/IF
Start Date: LC Since 09 JUDDD - 1/30/12
Carbs in Starbucks Frappuccino??

I *mistakenly* thought I could customize my fraps to be low carb by asking for the heavy whipping cream and sugar free syrup, but I didn't consider that the "base" has a bunch of sugar. I figured they used real coffee. Long story short, I've been messing up my diet w these quite a few times and I wanted to know how much carbs these have. I looked up the coffee frappuccino, which has about 50 carbs, but they keep the rest of the recipe such a secret that I can't figure it out. How much milk do they use? Well if anyone can help me, thank you very much, this is what I've been getting

Coffee Frappuccino with Heavy whipping cream and sugar-free cinnamon dolce syrup (no whip cream).

Thanks
laranda is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2010, 08:50 PM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!
 
lisabinil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: suburbs of Chicago
Posts: 17,997
Gallery: lisabinil
Stats: 287/Restart 206/177/160 5'6"
WOE: Healthy Carb for Optimum Health
Start Date: 2/4/10
You have to customize your drink on their website. The frappucino comes premixed that they use.
lisabinil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 03:06 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member
 
laranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California
Posts: 558
Gallery: laranda
Stats: 185lbs 5'1/147/GOAL-110
WOE: Atkins/IF
Start Date: LC Since 09 JUDDD - 1/30/12
I tired but they don't have the heavy cream as a milk option and they don't even have the "tall" size info.

thanks
laranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:52 AM   #4
Way too much time on my hands!
 
dawnyama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Irmo, SC
Posts: 25,165
Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/124.8/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
I work at Starbucks and don't know the carb count myself!! I work next tomorrow night and will pick up one of the brochures we have that shows calorie and fat counts. It may list the carb count too. I love the frapps made with half and half. They are very creamy!! At our little kiosk we don't make any drinks with heavy whipping cream, just half and half. So, if you can wait........I will post on Fri morning. Unless someone else comes on and lets you know beforehand!
dawnyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:12 AM   #5
Way too much time on my hands!
 
dawnyama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Irmo, SC
Posts: 25,165
Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/124.8/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
This is from the brochure--I just found it here at the house while cleaning out some papers. The Tall Frappuccino Light has 18 carbs. Now that is with a brochure that is printed from 2009 and we have at our kiosk. SO I am thinking that that way is the old way, with the pre-made base. We have since changed up the way we do it. We can now customize your drink with soy, half and half, whole milk, whatever. The brochure lists this as the website to get more info: starbucks.com/nutrition

HTH!!!!!
dawnyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:31 AM   #6
Senior LCF Member
 
laranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California
Posts: 558
Gallery: laranda
Stats: 185lbs 5'1/147/GOAL-110
WOE: Atkins/IF
Start Date: LC Since 09 JUDDD - 1/30/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnyama View Post
This is from the brochure--I just found it here at the house while cleaning out some papers. The Tall Frappuccino Light has 18 carbs. Now that is with a brochure that is printed from 2009 and we have at our kiosk. SO I am thinking that that way is the old way, with the pre-made base. We have since changed up the way we do it. We can now customize your drink with soy, half and half, whole milk, whatever. The brochure lists this as the website to get more info: starbucks.com/nutrition

HTH!!!!!
Thanks so much! 18 carbs huh? not too bad right?
laranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 07:30 PM   #7
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 133
Gallery: UghNowWhat
Anyone try this in the past year or so? They no longer use a "base" and it's just coffee/flavor/ice/milk. But I wonder if the "coffee" is per-sweetened.

I asked on Facebook a while back. I couldn't get a straight answer..not even from the baristas because they think a frap made with cream or half&half is disgusting and unhealthy. Whatever.

The lowest carbs any of their 16oz fraps have is 30g carbs. There's no way a frap is 16oz milk for it to be coming from the milk. Watch them make it...it's only a bit of liquid in the blender. Obviously it's mostly ice.

Last edited by UghNowWhat; 07-06-2013 at 07:35 PM..
UghNowWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 07:53 PM   #8
Major LCF Poster!
 
misslatte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,845
Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
They still use a base at the locations I've been to in Colorado.. Unfortunately it still has a lot of sugar in it even though it's 'light'.
misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:54 PM   #9
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 133
Gallery: UghNowWhat
hmm, weird. Maybe they haven't upgraded yet or something. They don't even list the ingredients on their website like other places do.
UghNowWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:50 AM   #10
Way too much time on my hands!
 
dawnyama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Irmo, SC
Posts: 25,165
Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/124.8/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by UghNowWhat View Post
hmm, weird. Maybe they haven't upgraded yet or something. They don't even list the ingredients on their website like other places do.
I work in Starbucks. We use a frapp base. No word about changing the recipe at all. We did that a few years ago! You can request to have your frappuccino with esspresso base instead of the frapp coffee roast we use. If you want a decaff frappuccino, we have to use the espresso shots as the base. But we still use a frapp coffee roast for regular frappuccinos.
dawnyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:52 AM   #11
Way too much time on my hands!
 
dawnyama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Irmo, SC
Posts: 25,165
Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/124.8/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by UghNowWhat View Post
I asked on Facebook a while back. I couldn't get a straight answer..not even from the baristas because they think a frap made with cream or half&half is disgusting and unhealthy. Whatever.
I love the frapps made with heavy whipping cream. The only thing about it was it was very thick!!! But also very yummy I can do that since I work there I can so see my co-workers thinking how unhealthy they are LOL. But when I make the frapps light (meaning with fat free milk and light coffee syrup)......ick!!! Yuck!!! Does NOT look right.

Last edited by dawnyama; 07-08-2013 at 05:54 AM..
dawnyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:30 PM   #12
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 133
Gallery: UghNowWhat
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnyama View Post
I work in Starbucks. We use a frapp base. No word about changing the recipe at all. We did that a few years ago! You can request to have your frappuccino with esspresso base instead of the frapp coffee roast we use. If you want a decaff frappuccino, we have to use the espresso shots as the base. But we still use a frapp coffee roast for regular frappuccinos.
lol give us the secrets..what kind of garbage is in that "base" that used to or still comes out of a box?

A lot of us here noticed the taste of the Java Chip not being anywhere near good as it once was sometime last year. The baristas were getting a lot of complaints and they still haven't gone back to the base. It's now blah. I had to request 2 extra pumps of mocha just to make it taste somewhat chocoately. (This was off low carb obviously).
UghNowWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:47 PM   #13
Way too much time on my hands!
 
dawnyama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Irmo, SC
Posts: 25,165
Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/124.8/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
I don't know about the base or frappe base. That is mixed with water and doesn't have a label I can read. But I did have a customer come by on Tuesday asking about the light frappuccinos. So I showed her the bottle and got the info from it. Was she by chance you?? LOL.

The light frappuccino is for those who are calorie conscious not carb conscious. I pulled the light syrup bottle and saw that the first ingredient is water and then sugar. In the coffee syrup bottle the first ingredient is sugar, then water. So they are the same ingredients just one has MORE sugar than the other. The light coffee syrup has 10 grams of sugar in 2 TBLS. Now we do "pumps" not TBLS. So I am not sure how many pumps would equal TBLS. But the talls have 2 pumps, the grande has 3 and the venti has 4 pumps. It might be 1 TBL is equal to 1 pump--I don't know for sure. We don't have TBLS at work to measure.

My manager also told me she got an email from corporate about the labeling for skinny mochas. She basically said that the skinny mochas are not truly sugar free. They label them as sugar free as the FDA allows company's to label things sugar free. And that is that if a product has less than 0.5 grams of sugar than it can be labeled sugar free. The skinny mochas has 0.4 grams of sugar in a pump, so by the definition of the FDA they are allowed to call it sugar free. But it really isn't. Clear as mud, right??!!! Ugh!! She then said "Have you ever noticed that the fat free milk has more sugar listed on the label than the whole milk?" Haha. Yes, I had known that for years. I have been low carbing for 14 years.

I love the java chip. I guess having them very often, I am just used to them now. Sorry you don't like them. When I make them for myself (which is rare since I have to pay for them myself) I add extra chips and mocha. I add extras of things that go in my kids' drinks too. Fortunately I can do that with no issues.

I only work 2 days a week. If you can think of any more questions, I can find them out on Sunday for you. I have a brochure from Starbucks that I took. It has the nutrition by the cup info. I need this info for my daughter who is a type 1 diabetic and we count carbs for her so we can dose insulin.
__________________
Dawn in SC

Last edited by dawnyama; 07-10-2013 at 06:49 PM..
dawnyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:47 PM   #14
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 133
Gallery: UghNowWhat
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnyama View Post
I love the frapps made with heavy whipping cream. The only thing about it was it was very thick!!! But also very yummy I can do that since I work there I can so see my co-workers thinking how unhealthy they are LOL. But when I make the frapps light (meaning with fat free milk and light coffee syrup)......ick!!! Yuck!!! Does NOT look right.
lol. Thick is good. I might try to get one next time I'm somewhere random at a Starbucks where I'll never see those people again.

They gave me a "light" mocha once by mistake..it was someone else's order. It was so disgusting and flat! Decaff fraps also seem to taste flat.

I've been thinking of applying there since I already know all the drinks and I'm always getting some new kid that doesn't know what I'm ordering and I'm thinking...pfft I can do this job easy.
UghNowWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:50 PM   #15
Way too much time on my hands!
 
dawnyama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Irmo, SC
Posts: 25,165
Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/124.8/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
Oh you should I love my job it is so much fun. I love making yummy drinks for people.
dawnyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:54 PM   #16
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 133
Gallery: UghNowWhat
It wasn't me. The backs of the bottles are facing the counter so I've already read some of them. LOL. Ick.

I've noticed. It's all about calories and what amazes me is a lot of those "skinny" drinkers are actually thin. They'll still probably have diabetes or no energy or something.

About how many ounces of milk/cream is actually in a grande latte? I was guessing about 10oz from watching them make it. 1,000 calories at once.

Thanks. Now I know who to go to instead of Facebook. LOL
UghNowWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:50 AM   #17
Senior LCF Member
 
socaligirl714's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern CAli
Posts: 361
Gallery: socaligirl714
Stats: 310/286/180
Start Date: Restart-06/18/12
i would stick to a iced coffee....Frap's are so yummy! but iced coffee's you are getting what you ask for... Or wait!!! please dont tell me they put any "base" in the iced coffee's.

no wonder why my fraps at home never taste good LOL
socaligirl714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:52 AM   #18
Senior LCF Member
 
socaligirl714's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern CAli
Posts: 361
Gallery: socaligirl714
Stats: 310/286/180
Start Date: Restart-06/18/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnyama View Post
Oh you should I love my job it is so much fun. I love making yummy drinks for people.

i love a iced skinny cinnamon dolce latte... never tried getting it low carb... hate being too complicated at starbucks... but is it possible?
socaligirl714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:57 AM   #19
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 133
Gallery: UghNowWhat
Quote:
Originally Posted by socaligirl714 View Post
i love a iced skinny cinnamon dolce latte... never tried getting it low carb... hate being too complicated at starbucks... but is it possible?
Ick..how? Skinny is so disgusting and tasteless. They screwed up my order the other day and I was so mad because that was a $6.35 drink and I had to waste time going around the drive thru, parking and going in to get them to remake it. I rarely ever order drinks that cost that much so when I do I get pissed. lol

I feel it's my obligation to be complicated to make what they charge worth it.

Yes, possible.
Sugar free syrup, latte and order it with HEAVY CREAM. Make sure they repeat it back to you as HEAVY CREAM. If they say "Breve", you will get Half&Half which is higher in carbs..but it depends on what your diet is. "Breve" kind of tastes better. Heavy Cream..tastes like cream with flavor and is thicker.

It's at least 500 calories but filling. I'm not hungry for hours when I drink these. I think dawnyama missed my question about how many ounces of milk/dairy/cream they actually put in lattes. Or to what line they fill with cream so I can measure it out myself. lol My guess is 10oz.
UghNowWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 10:35 AM   #20
Senior LCF Member
 
socaligirl714's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern CAli
Posts: 361
Gallery: socaligirl714
Stats: 310/286/180
Start Date: Restart-06/18/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by UghNowWhat View Post
Ick..how? Skinny is so disgusting and tasteless. They screwed up my order the other day and I was so mad because that was a $6.35 drink and I had to waste time going around the drive thru, parking and going in to get them to remake it. I rarely ever order drinks that cost that much so when I do I get pissed. lol

I feel it's my obligation to be complicated to make what they charge worth it.

Yes, possible.
Sugar free syrup, latte and order it with HEAVY CREAM. Make sure they repeat it back to you as HEAVY CREAM. If they say "Breve", you will get Half&Half which is higher in carbs..but it depends on what your diet is. "Breve" kind of tastes better. Heavy Cream..tastes like cream with flavor and is thicker.

It's at least 500 calories but filling. I'm not hungry for hours when I drink these. I think dawnyama missed my question about how many ounces of milk/dairy/cream they actually put in lattes. Or to what line they fill with cream so I can measure it out myself. lol My guess is 10oz.


i always wondered what breve meant... I feel you on that!!! i just get all tounge twisted ordering my iced skinny cinnamon dolce latte.. haha

One time i ordered a iced coffee with HWC.. OMG they filled that sucker up with HWC it was NASTY!!!! he seen my face and was like thats not what u wanted huh... i said no since HWC isnt so tasty.. so he said next time just ask for a splash... so i do that now

but i agree HWC is kind of weird makes the roof of my mouth have a funny taste lol

but i LOVVVVVVEEEEEE my coffee
socaligirl714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:00 PM   #21
Way too much time on my hands!
 
dawnyama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Irmo, SC
Posts: 25,165
Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/124.8/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by socaligirl714 View Post
i would stick to a iced coffee....Frap's are so yummy! but iced coffee's you are getting what you ask for... Or wait!!! please dont tell me they put any "base" in the iced coffee's.

no wonder why my fraps at home never taste good LOL
Nope. Ice coffee is JUST brewed coffee with ice added. No trickery there However, you do have to ask for it to be UNSWEETENED, or you will get classic as that is the "recipe" they use.
dawnyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:01 PM   #22
Way too much time on my hands!
 
dawnyama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Irmo, SC
Posts: 25,165
Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/124.8/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by socaligirl714 View Post
i love a iced skinny cinnamon dolce latte... never tried getting it low carb... hate being too complicated at starbucks... but is it possible?
Just ask for a sugar free cinnamon dulce breve. That way it will come with cream and it is sugar free!!! The lowest carb option around. I love breves
dawnyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:04 PM   #23
Way too much time on my hands!
 
dawnyama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Irmo, SC
Posts: 25,165
Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/124.8/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by UghNowWhat View Post
Ick..how? Skinny is so disgusting and tasteless. They screwed up my order the other day and I was so mad because that was a $6.35 drink and I had to waste time going around the drive thru, parking and going in to get them to remake it. I rarely ever order drinks that cost that much so when I do I get pissed. lol

I feel it's my obligation to be complicated to make what they charge worth it.

Yes, possible.
Sugar free syrup, latte and order it with HEAVY CREAM. Make sure they repeat it back to you as HEAVY CREAM. If they say "Breve", you will get Half&Half which is higher in carbs..but it depends on what your diet is. "Breve" kind of tastes better. Heavy Cream..tastes like cream with flavor and is thicker.

It's at least 500 calories but filling. I'm not hungry for hours when I drink these. I think dawnyama missed my question about how many ounces of milk/dairy/cream they actually put in lattes. Or to what line they fill with cream so I can measure it out myself. lol My guess is 10oz.

Oh, yes. Forgive me. I am sorry, sometimes I read and then I forget to go back and answer. I am guessing you are right. We don't add stuff in oz. We have lines on the pitchers we use. But the sizes are the tall is 10 oz, the grande is 16 oz and the venti is 20 oz. So I am guessing the shots are about an oz each. The talls take one shot, so that leaves about 9 oz of room for milk--unless your barista underfills the cup. I tend to overfill
dawnyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:10 PM   #24
Senior LCF Member
 
socaligirl714's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern CAli
Posts: 361
Gallery: socaligirl714
Stats: 310/286/180
Start Date: Restart-06/18/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnyama View Post
Just ask for a sugar free cinnamon dulce breve. That way it will come with cream and it is sugar free!!! The lowest carb option around. I love breves
would i be able to get that iced?
socaligirl714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:19 PM   #25
Way too much time on my hands!
 
dawnyama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Irmo, SC
Posts: 25,165
Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/124.8/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by socaligirl714 View Post
would i be able to get that iced?
Absolutely
dawnyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:24 AM   #26
Way too much time on my hands!
 
CarolynF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Kansas
Posts: 38,761
Gallery: CarolynF
Stats: 195/141/139
WOE: Eat Fat, Get Thin
Start Date: January 2001
My new favorite iced coffee is cheaper than an Americano over ice.

Two shots of expresso over ice..Then go to the cream container and add what you want.
CarolynF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:01 PM   #27
Big Yapper!!!!
 
jeaniem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7,654
Gallery: jeaniem
Stats: 166/?/?
WOE: lc
Has anyone tried any of the at home iced coffee makers?
jeaniem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:46 PM   #28
Senior LCF Member
 
socaligirl714's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern CAli
Posts: 361
Gallery: socaligirl714
Stats: 310/286/180
Start Date: Restart-06/18/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeaniem View Post
Has anyone tried any of the at home iced coffee makers?
i make my own iced coffee at home everyday.. starbucks is once in a while!

but i just brew coffee very strong at night... then put it in the fridge
add some HWC and some Torani flavor
socaligirl714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:33 PM   #29
Big Yapper!!!!
 
jeaniem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7,654
Gallery: jeaniem
Stats: 166/?/?
WOE: lc
Quote:
Originally Posted by socaligirl714 View Post
i make my own iced coffee at home everyday.. starbucks is once in a while!

but i just brew coffee very strong at night... then put it in the fridge
add some HWC and some Torani flavor

I was doing that as well but went ahead and bought a iced coffee/tea maker yesterday. It brews directly into a 2 qt. pitcher w/ a lid, which I'll store in the fridge. Tasted pretty good but I think I'll be tinkering with the amounts of coffee and water to get just the right strength for me.
jeaniem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:21 PM   #30
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 133
Gallery: UghNowWhat
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnyama View Post
Oh, yes. Forgive me. I am sorry, sometimes I read and then I forget to go back and answer. I am guessing you are right. We don't add stuff in oz. We have lines on the pitchers we use. But the sizes are the tall is 10 oz, the grande is 16 oz and the venti is 20 oz. So I am guessing the shots are about an oz each. The talls take one shot, so that leaves about 9 oz of room for milk--unless your barista underfills the cup. I tend to overfill
Forgiven since I'm guilty of that too. lol. So, 2 shots of expresso in the grandes right?

Thanks, that helps. I figured out that my lattes have about 10 oz of Half&Half(Breve) in it which is better than I thought since it's only about 400 calories and 13 carbs.

I've watched them make lattes so much that I could kind of figure it out. The baristas that do it right seem to fill the cup to about the same line. A couple of times I just took out my ice right away and weighed it on my scale and the average seems to be 4oz. There is one Starbucks in particular that is always hiring and rehiring and the new people are the worst with underfilling and it's 90% ice so I stopped going. It is also mind boggling to them that I want cream and not milk. Starbucks here definitely does not explain cream during training because they always question me and then have to ask someone else...so beware of that socaligirl714. Better off going inside and watching them make it and make sure they're using half and half and not milk.
UghNowWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:33 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.