Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Recipes and Menus > Low Carb Recipe Help & Suggestions
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2013, 11:32 PM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: UghNowWhat
Quote:
Originally Posted by socaligirl714 View Post
i always wondered what breve meant... I feel you on that!!! i just get all tounge twisted ordering my iced skinny cinnamon dolce latte.. haha

One time i ordered a iced coffee with HWC.. OMG they filled that sucker up with HWC it was NASTY!!!! he seen my face and was like thats not what u wanted huh... i said no since HWC isnt so tasty.. so he said next time just ask for a splash... so i do that now

but i agree HWC is kind of weird makes the roof of my mouth have a funny taste lol

but i LOVVVVVVEEEEEE my coffee
LOL. I got something like that once by mistake because they made me an iced coffee instead of a latte..it was disgusting. You'll never go back to that tasteless, non-filling "skinny" garbage after a breve, sugar free, latte. Enjoy if you haven't already.
Half&Half/Breve seems to stall some people even though it's only 10-13grams of carbs and high in fat so be careful of that.

And lol.. I know that weird feeling from the HWC. I don't get it either. But yeah, if you don't like a "splash" in your iced coffee then you don't want it in a latte. I'm figuring there is about 10oz of milk/cream in a grande which comes to 1k calories if they're using HWC and I'm the only one insane enough to want that once in a while.
UghNowWhat is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links