Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Recipes and Menus > Low Carb Recipe Help & Suggestions
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2012, 02:58 PM   #871
Way too much time on my hands!
 
dawnyama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Irmo, SC
Posts: 25,086
Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/119.2/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
cleo--thanks for sharing. Those look incredibly delicious.
dawnyama is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 04:24 PM   #872
Major LCF Poster!
 
dianafoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: southern US
Posts: 1,205
Gallery: dianafoot


Am so thrilled with the way these simple buns come out. They are the size of large hamburger buns or kaiser rolls and have the soft texture and taste of high carb buns. My DH likes them so much (and he's not doing LC!) that if I don't watch him, he'll scarf them up!:

Hamburger Buns with Kevinpa's Flour Blend

2/3 cup warm water
1-2 tsp active dry yeast (not rapid rise)
1/2 tsp sugar to activate the yeast
1 tsp oil
1 tsp salt
1 cup or a little more Kevinpa's final flour blend

*pour the water, sugar, and yeast into your breadmaker and turn it on.
*after a few seconds pour in the oil
*mix the salt with the flour blend and add it to the churning water mixture. keep adding flour blend until the dough just barely begins to coalesce.
*let the machine knead all for about 10 minutes. I look at it and add just a smidge more flour blend until a very soft dough is formed and is kneading.
*Depending upon the humidity, altitude, etc., you may need to add more or less flour.
*pull the kneaded dough out of the bread maker with oiled hands. It should be a very soft dough, but not so sticky that it clings to your fingers like chewing gum. I've only had that happen once, but when it did, I added resistant starch until I could scrape it off my fingers and handle it! (I have made this at least 20 times, so that doesn't happen often)
*place on an oiled counter and form into a smooth ball
*cut into quarters with a razor-sharp knife
*roll each quarter into a ball and roll in sesame seeds
*if desired, cut an "x" into the top of each bun
*put buns into a muffin-top pan or on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray
*let rise for about an hour. The buns should at least double in size. There should be a small dent remaining when you gently poke the risen dough, but do not let it rise until you can leave a big dent, or it will have risen too much!
*bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until nicely browned
*remove from oven and let cool in the pan

By my rough calculation each bun has about 3.5 carbs from the flour if you use only 1 cup. I did not count the sesame seeds or the sugar to feed the yeast. I generally cut the buns horizontally into 4 slices, since they are so large and filling. I use the middle two slices for sandwiches and the outer two for hamburgers.

Last edited by dianafoot; 03-24-2012 at 04:32 PM..
dianafoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:29 PM   #873
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
buttoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 4,168
Gallery: buttoni
Stats: 196/170/150
WOE: Atkins Start 4/09
Start Date: 4/21/09 Height 5'5", Age 64
They look delicious, Diana.
buttoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:37 PM   #874
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rockville, VA
Posts: 3,061
Gallery: Tilly
Stats: 158/136/130
WOE: started with Atkins, now just low carbs
Start Date: January 30,2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianafoot View Post


Am so thrilled with the way these simple buns come out. They are the size of large hamburger buns or kaiser rolls and have the soft texture and taste of high carb buns. My DH likes them so much (and he's not doing LC!) that if I don't watch him, he'll scarf them up!:

Hamburger Buns with Kevinpa's Flour Blend

2/3 cup warm water
1-2 tsp active dry yeast (not rapid rise)
1/2 tsp sugar to activate the yeast
1 tsp oil
1 tsp salt
1 cup or a little more Kevinpa's final flour blend

*pour the water, sugar, and yeast into your breadmaker and turn it on.
*after a few seconds pour in the oil
*mix the salt with the flour blend and add it to the churning water mixture. keep adding flour blend until the dough just barely begins to coalesce.
*let the machine knead all for about 10 minutes. I look at it and add just a smidge more flour blend until a very soft dough is formed and is kneading.
*Depending upon the humidity, altitude, etc., you may need to add more or less flour.
*pull the kneaded dough out of the bread maker with oiled hands. It should be a very soft dough, but not so sticky that it clings to your fingers like chewing gum. I've only had that happen once, but when it did, I added resistant starch until I could scrape it off my fingers and handle it! (I have made this at least 20 times, so that doesn't happen often)
*place on an oiled counter and form into a smooth ball
*cut into quarters with a razor-sharp knife
*roll each quarter into a ball and roll in sesame seeds
*if desired, cut an "x" into the top of each bun
*put buns into a muffin-top pan or on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray
*let rise for about an hour. The buns should at least double in size. There should be a small dent remaining when you gently poke the risen dough, but do not let it rise until you can leave a big dent, or it will have risen too much!
*bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until nicely browned
*remove from oven and let cool in the pan

By my rough calculation each bun has about 3.5 carbs from the flour if you use only 1 cup. I did not count the sesame seeds or the sugar to feed the yeast. I generally cut the buns horizontally into 4 slices, since they are so large and filling. I use the middle two slices for sandwiches and the outer two for hamburgers.
Is this the one with the resistant CORN starch (not the wheat)? I just ordered and received the corn and on my list to make.
Tilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:50 PM   #875
Major LCF Poster!
 
dianafoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: southern US
Posts: 1,205
Gallery: dianafoot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
Is this the one with the resistant CORN starch (not the wheat)? I just ordered and received the corn and on my list to make.
Yes, I have always used the Hi-Maize resistant corn starch, not the RWS. I know Kevinpa used the RWS for a little bit, but he liked the RCS better in the end. Haven't tried it both ways, so I don't know how the other would perform. Someone on an earlier post said that the RWS would give a better oven rise, but I don't know.
dianafoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:51 PM   #876
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Posts: 145
Gallery: bowulf
Stats: 415/221/225
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: April 1, 2004
Low Carb Cinnamon Bun Pancakes

In the pan pre-flip:


Recipe:
Cinnamon Bun Pancakes (E-IF)
Recipe Type: Breakfast
Author: Kent Altena
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Serves: 6
A new way to combine two former high carb favorites into a new low carb treat
Ingredients

8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup almond flour
1/3 cup heavy cream
1/3 cup water (add another 1/3 cup if necessary)
3 eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking powder
-=Cinnamon Swirl icing=-
4 tbsp butter, melted
2/3 cup Splenda, or liquid equivalent
1 tbsp almond flour
3 tbsp cinnamon
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/2 tsp Blackstrap molasses (optional)

Instructions

In a large bowl, whisk together cream cheese, almond flour, cream, eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder until smooth. Add water until it reaches right consistency. Set aside.
Preheat a griddle to medium heat.
In a small bowl, combine butter, sucraloase, almond flour, cream, water, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk together until smooth. Add more water if necessary to reach icing consistency.
Transfer the cinnamon mixture into a large plastic bag. Snip a small corner from the bag.
Spray your frying pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour 1/4 to 1/3 cup of batter into the pan, and pipe a swirl of cinnamon around your pancake, so it looks like a cinnamon roll.
Flip pancake as the edges become dry and browned. Serve bottom-side up.

Serving Size: 2 pancakes Calories: 371 Fat (g): 33 Carbohydrates (g): 8.5 Fiber (g): 4 Protein (g): 11.9
__________________
Kent
SW - 429/ CW - 225 / GW - 225
Current Before and After Photo
bowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:57 AM   #877
Big Yapper!!!!
 
MsWoods's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tx
Posts: 9,424
Gallery: MsWoods
Stats: 399/217.5/169
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 06/22/09
Wow. Kent that looks fantastic.
MsWoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:20 AM   #878
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rockville, VA
Posts: 3,061
Gallery: Tilly
Stats: 158/136/130
WOE: started with Atkins, now just low carbs
Start Date: January 30,2011
Oh, wish I had time to make them this morning. Maybe for supper one night, they look very good.

Last edited by Tilly; 03-25-2012 at 04:21 AM..
Tilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:58 AM   #879
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: SCOTTSDALE.AZ
Posts: 4,054
Gallery: SCOTTSDALEJULIE
Stats: 242/202/145
Diana, could you post Kevin's last flour mix? TIA
SCOTTSDALEJULIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:26 AM   #880
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Nigel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,507
Gallery: Nigel
Those look really good dianafoot.
Nigel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:52 AM   #881
something there
 
cleochatra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 14,735
Gallery: cleochatra
Stats: 364/233/125 5'5" [44]
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: August 31, 2012
Those hamburger buns are so lovely! Are they just like buns/bread? How would you describe the texture?
cleochatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:57 AM   #882
Major LCF Poster!
 
dianafoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: southern US
Posts: 1,205
Gallery: dianafoot
Those buns taste very close to soft white kaiser rolls or hamburger buns from the grocery store. I think they are a little more flavorful and more satisfying somehow, but I can't put my finger on why. DH took a piece of one and then did not want the kaiser bun that he had just bought to put his hamburger on, he wanted mine!

this is his final bread mix that I use:

8 cup LC Bread flour mix recipe

4 cup carbalose
2 cup wheat protein isolate 5000
1/2 cup wheat protein isolate 8000
3/4 cup almond flour
3/4 cup Hi-Maize resistant corn starch 260
3 Tbs not/Sugar


Kevins LC Cake or Cookie Flour mix
dianafoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:03 PM   #883
Major LCF Poster!
 
dianafoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: southern US
Posts: 1,205
Gallery: dianafoot
BTW, the buns keep nicely on the counter in a zip-loc bag for several days without molding or drying, and they also do well in the fridge. They stay nice and soft.

I can't get them to toast like regular bread, though, they just don't crisp up. But they are fabulous when put on the grill for a few seconds after grilling your hamburger. And the two slices I get from the inside are like the soft white bread you'd use for old-timey pimiento cheese or blt's, or cucumber sandwiches.

I haven't made this as loaf bread yet, but Kevin did regularly and many people on this forum made it, too. Anybody want to chime in with their experiences with this flour?

Last edited by dianafoot; 03-25-2012 at 12:04 PM..
dianafoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:36 PM   #884
something there
 
cleochatra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 14,735
Gallery: cleochatra
Stats: 364/233/125 5'5" [44]
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: August 31, 2012
Gah. I keep looking for the "like" button. Thank you for posting this! Are all of those ingredients complicated? I've never even heard of half of them. :P Yes, I'm weird.
cleochatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:21 PM   #885
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rockville, VA
Posts: 3,061
Gallery: Tilly
Stats: 158/136/130
WOE: started with Atkins, now just low carbs
Start Date: January 30,2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleochatra View Post
Gah. I keep looking for the "like" button. Thank you for posting this! Are all of those ingredients complicated? I've never even heard of half of them. :P Yes, I'm weird.
Nope, not weird, these are odd. But all can be purchased through Netrition, all except the Not/Sugar. I was told (somewhere) to try subbing one Tablespoon of Xanthum gum for the 3 tbsps. of Not/Sugar.
Tilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:37 PM   #886
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rockville, VA
Posts: 3,061
Gallery: Tilly
Stats: 158/136/130
WOE: started with Atkins, now just low carbs
Start Date: January 30,2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianafoot View Post
BTW, the buns keep nicely on the counter in a zip-loc bag for several days without molding or drying, and they also do well in the fridge. They stay nice and soft.

I can't get them to toast like regular bread, though, they just don't crisp up. But they are fabulous when put on the grill for a few seconds after grilling your hamburger. And the two slices I get from the inside are like the soft white bread you'd use for old-timey pimiento cheese or blt's, or cucumber sandwiches.

I haven't made this as loaf bread yet, but Kevin did regularly and many people on this forum made it, too. Anybody want to chime in with their experiences with this flour?
From Kevin, post #144 with pictures (I am curious, as it looks terrific but how does it taste?):

Kevins LC Cake or Cookie Flour mix

It is basically my pita bread with a few tweeks.


2 1/2 cups of the above LC Bread flour mix
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tsp honey
2 tsp instant yeast
1 cup warm water
1 tbls extra virgin olive oil

Mix and knead for 15 min.
form loaf and let rise just until it reaches the top of the pan.

Bake at 375 degrees for 25 min or until crust is golden brown.

I brush top with butter 5 min before done.

Last edited by Tilly; 03-25-2012 at 02:38 PM..
Tilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:46 PM   #887
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rockville, VA
Posts: 3,061
Gallery: Tilly
Stats: 158/136/130
WOE: started with Atkins, now just low carbs
Start Date: January 30,2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianafoot View Post
BTW, the buns keep nicely on the counter in a zip-loc bag for several days without molding or drying, and they also do well in the fridge. They stay nice and soft.

I can't get them to toast like regular bread, though, they just don't crisp up. But they are fabulous when put on the grill for a few seconds after grilling your hamburger. And the two slices I get from the inside are like the soft white bread you'd use for old-timey pimiento cheese or blt's, or cucumber sandwiches.

I haven't made this as loaf bread yet, but Kevin did regularly and many people on this forum made it, too. Anybody want to chime in with their experiences with this flour?
Dianafoot, in the recipe I have from you for the buns you use NON instant dried milk. Can you tell me where you purchase that? I have instant non-fat and instant whole milk.
Tilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:49 PM   #888
Major LCF Poster!
 
dianafoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: southern US
Posts: 1,205
Gallery: dianafoot
buns addendum. I was very careful to check my measurements today, just to see how much flour I actually end up using in this recipe. I started out with 3/4 cup water, added yeast, sugar, salt, and oil, then I actually added a little more than 1 1/2 cups of flour blend. I made six rolls out of this and they rose and baked beautifully. Pictures coming in a few minutes when they've had a chance to cool.
dianafoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:50 PM   #889
Major LCF Poster!
 
dianafoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: southern US
Posts: 1,205
Gallery: dianafoot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
Dianafoot, in the recipe I have from you for the buns you use NON instant dried milk. Can you tell me where you purchase that? I have instant non-fat and instant whole milk.

I haven't added the dry milk powder to the last few batches and they have been coming out wonderful. I buy the non-instant kind at Whole Foods It is supposed to be better for baking...
dianafoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:59 PM   #890
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rockville, VA
Posts: 3,061
Gallery: Tilly
Stats: 158/136/130
WOE: started with Atkins, now just low carbs
Start Date: January 30,2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianafoot View Post
I haven't added the dry milk powder to the last few batches and they have been coming out wonderful. I buy the non-instant kind at Whole Foods It is supposed to be better for baking...
Thank you. Here is what I have for your recipe for the buns. This has changed?

I just took a cup of that (Kevin's mix), added a Tablespoon of non-instant dry milk, 2 tsp bread yeast, a tsp of sugar, and 1 tsp salt. I mixed it with water to get a workable dough and divided it into four balls which I rolled in sesame seeds and put into a muffin top pan. I let it rise for about 20 minutes, then baked it at 350 for about 12-15 minutes. These were amazing rolls at about 4 net carbs per roll!
Tilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:59 PM   #891
Major LCF Poster!
 
dianafoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: southern US
Posts: 1,205
Gallery: dianafoot
here they are. They are HUGE! We'll just have to see if they fall, or maybe they will be like great big popovers! They smell divine, though.
dianafoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:06 PM   #892
Major LCF Poster!
 
dianafoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: southern US
Posts: 1,205
Gallery: dianafoot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
Dianafoot, in the recipe I have from you for the buns you use NON instant dried milk. Can you tell me where you purchase that? I have instant non-fat and instant whole milk.
Number 878 in this post is the recipe I use now. I learned to put the water and yeast and sugar in the bread machine first and let it slosh around for a minute. then add oil and salt, and only then do I add the flour. I found that 3/4 cup water uses about 1 to 1 1/2 cups of flour. I add it slowly, looking for it to just come together to make a soft dough and knead for about 10 minutes. It's quite workable and light when I go to make the rolls. I haven't used the powdered milk lately because they come out so well without it.
dianafoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:15 PM   #893
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rockville, VA
Posts: 3,061
Gallery: Tilly
Stats: 158/136/130
WOE: started with Atkins, now just low carbs
Start Date: January 30,2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianafoot View Post
Number 878 in this post is the recipe I use now. I learned to put the water and yeast and sugar in the bread machine first and let it slosh around for a minute. then add oil and salt, and only then do I add the flour. I found that 3/4 cup water uses about 1 to 1 1/2 cups of flour. I add it slowly, looking for it to just come together to make a soft dough and knead for about 10 minutes. It's quite workable and light when I go to make the rolls. I haven't used the powdered milk lately because they come out so well without it.
Wow, one less ingredient to purchase, thank you! Can't wait to try these now that I have everything here.
Tilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:09 PM   #894
Major LCF Poster!
 
dianafoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: southern US
Posts: 1,205
Gallery: dianafoot
And the grand finale -- no deflating (sometimes happens with this recipe) and no "popovers"! My DH ate one, so I didn't get them all in the pictures!





cut horizontally into four slices. Inner ones will be sandwiches, outer ones will be buns. Just cause the whole buns are so big! Each large bun works out to 3.5 carbs and about 70 calories.


Last edited by dianafoot; 03-25-2012 at 04:10 PM..
dianafoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:31 PM   #895
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rockville, VA
Posts: 3,061
Gallery: Tilly
Stats: 158/136/130
WOE: started with Atkins, now just low carbs
Start Date: January 30,2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianafoot View Post
And the grand finale -- no deflating (sometimes happens with this recipe) and no "popovers"! My DH ate one, so I didn't get them all in the pictures!





cut horizontally into four slices. Inner ones will be sandwiches, outer ones will be buns. Just cause the whole buns are so big! Each large bun works out to 3.5 carbs and about 70 calories.


All I can say is, WOW!!!!
Tilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:22 AM   #896
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
buttoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 4,168
Gallery: buttoni
Stats: 196/170/150
WOE: Atkins Start 4/09
Start Date: 4/21/09 Height 5'5", Age 64
WOW! they look fabulous! I don't own a bread machine anymore. How long would you recommend kneading by hand?
buttoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:10 PM   #897
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Rockville, VA
Posts: 3,061
Gallery: Tilly
Stats: 158/136/130
WOE: started with Atkins, now just low carbs
Start Date: January 30,2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by buttoni View Post
WOW! they look fabulous! I don't own a bread machine anymore. How long would you recommend kneading by hand?
I missed that part about the bread machine. If I do use it, do I just leave it in on the 'dough' selection for the whole time?
Tilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:46 PM   #898
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: SCOTTSDALE.AZ
Posts: 4,054
Gallery: SCOTTSDALEJULIE
Stats: 242/202/145
I am so going to try this. How could hot dog buns be made. I wonder if there is Some little device that one could put the dough in.
SCOTTSDALEJULIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:17 PM   #899
Major LCF Poster!
 
dianafoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: southern US
Posts: 1,205
Gallery: dianafoot
Peggy, I would do the same procedure of mixing the water and sugar and yeast first, to proof the yeast, then add oil, salt, and 1 cup flour and stir. First you'll get a thick batter, then dust in the flour slowly, up to 3/4 more cup, stirriing all the while until the dough comes together. From that point, I am not sure how easy it will be to knead the dough because the dough will be very soft. I used to make some whole wheat yeast rolls this way, though, where the trick to making them very light was to keep the dough as light and soft as possible. I'd try oiling my hands and the counter to knead and add as little flour as possible during the kneading. Otherwise a 5-10 minute kneading will probably do the trick. If you make these by hand-kneading let me know how they turn out.

Last edited by dianafoot; 03-26-2012 at 02:20 PM..
dianafoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:19 PM   #900
Major LCF Poster!
 
dianafoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: southern US
Posts: 1,205
Gallery: dianafoot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
I missed that part about the bread machine. If I do use it, do I just leave it in on the 'dough' selection for the whole time?
Tilly, I only use the bread machine for the mixing and kneading. I pull it out after 10 minutes of kneading and form the rolls. It's just for convenience. I don't even know what cycle it's on (probably white bread) because I don't let the machine do anything else.
dianafoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:25 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.