Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Recipes and Menus > Low Carb Recipe Help & Suggestions
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 03:34 PM   #1051
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: darlingnikki
Stats: start 225/ now 132.2/ goal 125 ??? Height 5'3"
WOE: JUDDD and HCG (not at the same time)
I used the regular batter and added vanilla protein powder splenda vanilla and cinnamon.
on half i put a scoop of blueberries which I had stewed in splenda and water and on the other half I mixed cinnamon, butter and splenda and dropped in on top then pulled through with a skewer (like a cheesecake)...mixed a thin cream cheese frosting to drizzle on top...so I have blueberry danish and cinnamon danish all glazed and looking yummy, don't know what to try first! Can't figure out how to add pics sorry...
thanx for the great recipes!
darlingnikki is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2009, 03:57 PM   #1052
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 250/237/200.4/135
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Restart 1/16/11
Yummy, so many great ideas, thanks guys! Just made a great grilled cheese with my oopsie rolls, soooo good!
ready to live life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:49 AM   #1053
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: pheonixarising
Stats: 350/333/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: November 9, 2009
Need to try all these things.
pheonixarising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 07:37 PM   #1054
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: twilight
Stats: 225/186.5/130
WOE: VLC/Atkins
Okay...I followed the recipe - 3 eggs, 1/8 tsp cream of tarter, 3 oz cream cheese (not thawed out). I split the yolk and the whites. I could not for the life of me get the whites stiff. I could have beat them to the cows come home. I finally ended up putting in an entire 8 oz of cream cheese and a lot more cream of tarter. I got them "stiff" enough to put on a pan (still much, much looser than dough). They are in the oven...probably a disaster. What is the deal? Do I have a bad recipe or what?
Old 11-21-2009, 09:48 PM   #1055
Major LCF Poster!

Location: Where student drivers are taught how to dodge road apples
Gallery: Madam De Leon
Perhaps it's time to post this troublshooting checklist again:

Quote:
Let's go through a little checklist, so see if we can troubleshoot the problem:

- You need two bowls: A larger one for the egg whites, and a slightly smaller one for the yolk mixture.

- When separating the eggs, make sure you don't get any egg yolk mixed in with the whites, or else the whites won't whip up properly.

- Make sure your egg white bowl and beaters are scrupulously clean - any greasy/oily residue could prevent your egg whites from whipping up properly.

Start with the egg whites

- Make sure that you're not trying to whip the egg whites using beaters contaminated with yolk and cream cheese residue.

- Add the cream of tartar to the egg whites - it helps them whip up stiffer and maintain their volume better.

- Whip the egg whites on high speed until they form very stiff peaks. This will take several minutes.

- Stop the mixer and lift your beaters out of the egg whites. There should be peaks that look like this: ||| not like this: ((( And certainly not like this: ~~~

- Additional test for stiff egg whites: Turn the entire bowl of beaten egg whites upside down. If they don't move at all, they're stiff enough. Do this only after first checking for stiff peaks, otherwise, you're likely to end up with your egg whites all over the floor!

Once the egg whites are stiff, you're ready to do the yolk/cream cheese mixture:

- Mix the egg yolks and cream cheese in a different bowl from the whites.

- You don't need to wash the beaters after whipping your egg whites, just scrape off most of the excess stiff egg whites into the egg white bowl.

- Don't soften the cream cheese. It will mix into the egg yolks just fine straight out of the fridge. (You can let it sit at room temperature while you do the egg whites if you want though)

- Just mix away until there's no obvious chunks of cream cheese left.

- The cream cheese does NOT need to be blended into the yolks perfectly smoothly. It's OK to still have some little bits of unmixed cream cheese in the yolk mixture.

Folding the yolk mixture into the stiff egg whites:

- NEVER use a mixer or blender of any kind to fold in the yolk mixture (Not even if it has a setting that says "fold" - that's still too fast, and will still break down the egg whites, giving you a pan full of "flopsies", instead of oopsies.)

- Don't try to fold in all the yolk mixture at once.

- Pour about half the yolk mixture over the egg whites.

- Fold the yolk mixture in by hand, using a long thin spatula/spoonula or a long thin teaspoon

- Cleo recommends folding the yolk mixture in by gently moving your long handled spoon back and forth across the bowl of egg whites in a sine wave (S pattern).

- Turn the bowl 90 degrees (1/4 turn) and make another sine wave (S pattern) back and forth across the bowl.

- Repeat this process with the 2nd half of the egg whites.

Problems with this step and what to do:

- If yolk mixture just drops to the bottom of the bowl without mixing in, I find that I can usually drag it back up to the top with my spatula, by scraping directly down the side and up in the middle of the bowl.

- Don't obsess with getting every bit of the yolk mixture evenly mixed into the stiff egg whites though, because every stroke with your spatula/spoon will cause the egg whites to lose a little more volume - there are ways to compensate

- It's ok for the finished mixture to be streaky after folding - stiff whites with yellow streaks of yolk mixture through it is just fine.

Into the Oven

- Spray your pan thoroughly so that the oopsies don't stick to it.

- OR you can cover your baking pan with a sheet of parchment paper.

- OR you can use a sprayed muffin top pan.

- OR place sprayed mini wilton cake pans on a jelly roll pan.

- Start by scooping a spoonful into 6 piles on the baking pan (parchment/muffin top/mini cake pans)

- Pile more oopsie batter on top of those piles

- If you find that you have unmixed yolk mixture at the bottom of the bowl, make a "well" in the piles of oopsie batter (just like making a well in mashed potatoes to hold gravy), and scoop the runny yolk mixture into them, so that it doesn't run all over.

- Bake at 300 F for 30 minutes.

What to expect:

- The oopsies will puff up as they're baking, before flattening out somewhat.

- These are not 1-1/2" high white flour hamburger buns! Mine always settle down to less than 1/2" high.

- It will take two oopsies to make a sandwich - one on the top and one on the bottom, because they're not thick enough to slice.

- If your oopsies are crumbly, check the recipe.
->The original Atkins Rev Roll only used 1 Tbsp of cream cheese per egg, resulting in a roll that was hard and crumbly when first baked (like a meringue), but when stored in an air tight container overnight, would soften.
->Cleo's Oopsies use 1 oz (2 Tbsp) cream cheese per egg. All that extra cream cheese means they're soft and pliable as soon as they come out of the oven.

- If you've checked the recipe and they're still crumbly when they come out of the oven, or if they don't appear to be done after 1/2 hour, your oven temperature may not be accurate.

- If you live in a dry climate, your oopsies will probably dry out enough to store them in a plastic bag within a few hours.

- If you live in a humid climate, they may become more moist the longer they sit out. What I do in this humid area is to bake them at a slightly higher temperature (just under 325F) to dry them out a bit more in the baking process. Then as soon as they're cooled, and are no longer moist feeling on the bottom, bag them and refrigerate.
The ingredients list was originally as follows:

3 eggs, separated
3 oz cream cheese (do not soften!)
dash of salt
pinch of cream of tartar
1 packet of splenda

Cleo changed her mind on the splenda later on - I still use a sweetener, but I use stevia.

If you leave out the salt, they'll probably taste a little "flat", but they can certainly be made without the salt and without any sweetener - they'll just taste more eggy that way.

Oh - a question: What did you use to whip your egg whites? You can use a wire whisk, but it'll take quite a while to make them stiff. Best results are obtained with an electric mixer on high speed.

You won't get a dough, as such. What you'll get is a very fragile, but fluffy batter that you drop by spoonfuls on the baking sheet.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:20 PM   #1056
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: jlatislaw
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: June 18, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by texastigerlily View Post
Okay...I followed the recipe - 3 eggs, 1/8 tsp cream of tarter, 3 oz cream cheese (not thawed out). I split the yolk and the whites. I could not for the life of me get the whites stiff. I could have beat them to the cows come home. I finally ended up putting in an entire 8 oz of cream cheese and a lot more cream of tarter. I got them "stiff" enough to put on a pan (still much, much looser than dough). They are in the oven...probably a disaster. What is the deal? Do I have a bad recipe or what?
To me it sounds like you had a speck of yolk in the whites. They simply will not whip properly if there's any yolk (or if your bowl has any grease in it). Try again and be very careful with the yolk and use a spotlessly clean bowl (metal is best, not plastic) and beaters.

If I'd read the entire post above I'd have seen this was already posted!

Last edited by jlatislaw; 11-22-2009 at 07:22 PM..
jlatislaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:51 PM   #1057
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Josuanna
Stats: 180/150/140
Start Date: May 2006
European

Last night I cooked supper for my family, tortellini with a cheese sauce and bacon. I fried some bacon for me, sliced a small onion, spread some quark on an oopsie, put the onion and bacon on top, sprinkled with black pepper, and had a close equivalent to the Alsatian "Flammekueche", like a pizza, just without the tomatoes, and great with some German or Alsatian Riesling! And so quick do make
Josuanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:07 PM   #1058
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: JoniBGoode
Stats: 21 lbs gone forever!
WOE: Almost Atkins
Start Date: Aug. 21, 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josuanna View Post
Last night I cooked supper for my family, tortellini with a cheese sauce and bacon. I fried some bacon for me, sliced a small onion, spread some quark on an oopsie, put the onion and bacon on top, sprinkled with black pepper, and had a close equivalent to the Alsatian "Flammekueche", like a pizza, just without the tomatoes, and great with some German or Alsatian Riesling! And so quick do make
Josuanna, that sounds intriguing. What is quark? A kind of cheese?
JoniBGoode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 07:37 AM   #1059
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Marvin
Stats: WT=410/345/225?
WOE: Atkins induction, Bernstein
Start Date: Which time?
Mine came out a little "doughy"--soft in center--is that what they are supposed to do?

They looked like the pictures....golden brown, so I'm not sure I'd want to bake them longer or at a hotter temp...I did them in a muffin top pan, perhaps that's it? (confined so they couldn't spread out like on a cookie sheet?_)
Marvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:37 AM   #1060
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
Mine came out a little "doughy"--soft in center--is that what they are supposed to do?

They looked like the pictures....golden brown, so I'm not sure I'd want to bake them longer or at a hotter temp...I did them in a muffin top pan, perhaps that's it? (confined so they couldn't spread out like on a cookie sheet?_)
let them dry on a cooling rack for a while and they should be fine
mine made in a muffin top pan are perfect!!
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:09 AM   #1061
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Josuanna
Stats: 180/150/140
Start Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoniBGoode View Post
Josuanna, that sounds intriguing. What is quark? A kind of cheese?
Yes, but never mind the quark, it tastes much better with sour cream!!
Josuanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:52 AM   #1062
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Mrs.T
Start Date: March 10, 2014
My oopsie experiment

Hi, I'm new here, I thought I would experiment a little bit with the recipe, and came up with an interesting twist, that turned out suprisingly well. I made the original recipe but added (to the yolk mixture) 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 3 teaspoons chopped jalapenos, half teaspoon of garlic powder, dill, black pepper, and 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese (the green can), smeared with salted butter...yummo! Next time I'm subbing regular cream cheese with cream cheese and chives.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg christmas 008.jpg (33.2 KB, 138 views)
Mrs.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:12 AM   #1063

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.T View Post
Hi, I'm new here, I thought I would experiment a little bit with the recipe, and came up with an interesting twist, that turned out suprisingly well. I made the original recipe but added (to the yolk mixture) 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 3 teaspoons chopped jalapenos, half teaspoon of garlic powder, dill, black pepper, and 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese (the green can), smeared with salted butter...yummo! Next time I'm subbing regular cream cheese with cream cheese and chives.
so it tasted as good as it looks?? i wanted to lick the screen when i enlarged that picture!! great job!
Old 01-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #1064
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: straightscoop
Stats: 135/115/105 5'4"
WOE: Protein Power/Mostly Vegetarian/Volumetrics
This is similar to what I make for breakfast, but I call it a breakfast souffle and not an Oopsie roll. I like really fluffy light eggs that are well cooked (not runny) so I whip them before adding ingredients and bake them in the oven. You can add any vegetable, cheese or herbs to whipped eggs and get a great result. A lot of these types of baked egg dishes seem to be called Oopsies now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.T View Post

Last edited by straightscoop; 01-15-2010 at 12:45 PM..
straightscoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:48 PM   #1065
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Mrs.T
Start Date: March 10, 2014
Yes, they were really good. I think your only limited by your imagination with these. You can tweek the taste to your liking by subbing any type of cheese, or seasonings. I think they will be really good made into a sandwich and cooked in a panini press.
Mrs.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:24 AM   #1066
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Stefany
WOE: Low Carb & High Fat
Start Date: September 2009 with a lot of ups and downs
Yesterday I found this thread. I'm in love with these Oopsie Rolls, just from your photos .

So I tried to make them and it was a complete disaster. And I was hoping to eat a sandwich for dinner ! The regular batter was fine. After 1/2 hour in the oven I checked them and were so runny, like a big bowl of soup . I have no idea why, but I'm not giving up!

This morning I tried again. This time they cooked, but were too wet had an eggy taste.

I'm not giving up ! I must try again!

Last edited by Stefany; 03-10-2010 at 01:26 AM..
Stefany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:19 AM   #1067
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefany View Post
Yesterday I found this thread. I'm in love with these Oopsie Rolls, just from your photos .

So I tried to make them and it was a complete disaster. And I was hoping to eat a sandwich for dinner ! The regular batter was fine. After 1/2 hour in the oven I checked them and were so runny, like a big bowl of soup . I have no idea why, but I'm not giving up!

This morning I tried again. This time they cooked, but were too wet had an eggy taste.

I'm not giving up ! I must try again!
If the first batch was soupy after baking for 1/2 hour and the 2nd batch was still too wet, it sounds almost like you're having a problem with the oven temperature/thermostat.

But just to be sure there's not some other factor, let's review the original oopsie recipe:

3 eggs, separated
3 oz cream cheese (do not soften!)
dash of salt
pinch of cream of tartar
1 packet of splenda

Whip egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff. (You can also add the salt and sweetener in this step if you use them.)

In a separate bowl, mix the egg yolks and cream cheese until there are no obvious chunks of cream cheese.

Pour about half of the yolk mixture over the stiff whites, and fold in, then pour the rest of the yolk mixture in and fold again.

Scoop oopsie batter in 6 piles on your baking pan, and bake at 300F for 30 minutes.

Some people think of them as being too eggy tasting,or too cream cheese tasting. If you want just plain oopsies, but skip the salt and sweetener, they can definitely have a very eggy flavor to them. Cleo had originally used splenda in them, but later eliminated artificial sweeteners from the recipe. I still use a sweetener, but use stevia. If you use an artificial sweetener, just remember that aspartame (Equal - the stuff in the blue packets) does not hold up well to heat, so you'll want to use some other kind of sweetener. If you would prefer a more savory product, you can always add things like onion or garlic powder, caraway seeds, or dried herbs.

The original Atkins Revolution Rolls were baked for an hour and came out like hard meringues. They had to be allowed to sit in an air tight container overnight to soften up enough to use, but the oopsies aren't supposed to be hard when they first come out of the oven. The oopsies come out of the oven soft and bendable.

Having said that, something that could cause your oopsies to come out too moist is if you make them on a very humid day. I have a lot of trouble with them becoming more moist after removing them from the oven in humid weather. Cleo lives in Colorado, where the air is really dry most of the time, so hers dry out a little more while baking, and even more as they cool. I finally started baking mine at a slightly higher temperature (somewhere between 300 and 325) to remove more moisture. They also brown better for me at that temperature, so it could be partly that my oven needs calibrated.

You can also check over the troublshooting checklist up there on post 1057, just to make sure you're not missing anything in the procedure.

If none of this works for you, there's always the "Flopsie" version - you just mix it all up together with no need to separate the whites, and pour it all into a thoroughly sprayed jelly roll pan. After they're baked, cut into 6 pieces, a method which actually gives you rectangular sandwiches.
Madam De Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:33 PM   #1068
Junior LCF Member

Thank you, Madam De Leon, for taking time to reply to my message . The 1057 post is really useful. I started to read this thread from page 1, drooling in front of your photos but I havenít finished it yet. More drooling for tomorrow

Iím pretty sure my oven is the problem Ė itís an old one and you canít actually set the temperature, just step 1, 2 or 3 . And my mixer died today. I have to change a few things in this house...

I didnít try the original Atkins Revolution Rolls, but I understand these Oopsie Rolls are better, so I tried them again. This time I cooked them until nicely browned, but changed a few things: I replaced the cream cheese with Mascarpone because I didnít have cream cheese in fridge anymore. But were really good! And I filled them again with Mascarpone and orange slices (1 small orange) and melted dark chocolate. So I didnít feel any eggy taste, because of their sweetness. Oh my, it was delish ! Now I bake another batch to fill them with Vanilla Pudding for tomorrow. I think the more I try them, the better they taste! We must learn from our mistakes, right?

That Flopsie recipe... Do you know were I can find the original recipe and maybe some photos to know how it looks? Sounds like Mock Danish baked in the oven instead of the microwave.

Have a beautiful day

Later Edit. I remembered you mentioned about humid days. Well, it's snowing outside, so that's not good...

Last edited by Stefany; 03-10-2010 at 01:30 PM..
Old 03-10-2010, 04:30 PM   #1069

Quote:
Thank you, Madam De Leon, for taking time to reply to my message . The 1057 post is really useful. I started to read this thread from page 1, drooling in front of your photos but I havenít finished it yet. More drooling for tomorrow

Iím pretty sure my oven is the problem Ė itís an old one and you canít actually set the temperature, just step 1, 2 or 3 . And my mixer died today. I have to change a few things in this house...

I didnít try the original Atkins Revolution Rolls, but I understand these Oopsie Rolls are better, so I tried them again. This time I cooked them until nicely browned, but changed a few things: I replaced the cream cheese with Mascarpone because I didnít have cream cheese in fridge anymore. But were really good! And I filled them again with Mascarpone and orange slices (1 small orange) and melted dark chocolate. So I didnít feel any eggy taste, because of their sweetness. Oh my, it was delish ! Now I bake another batch to fill them with Vanilla Pudding for tomorrow. I think the more I try them, the better they taste! We must learn from our mistakes, right?

That Flopsie recipe... Do you know were I can find the original recipe and maybe some photos to know how it looks? Sounds like Mock Danish baked in the oven instead of the microwave.

Have a beautiful day

Later Edit. I remembered you mentioned about humid days. Well, it's snowing outside, so that's not good...
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lo...-floopsie.html
Old 03-10-2010, 04:33 PM   #1070

more ideas here
Cleochatra's Revoloopsie Rolls (home-made hamburger buns and more)
Old 03-10-2010, 05:34 PM   #1071
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Have a beautiful day

If you managed to get the oopsies to work, then it's not too humid. The actual humidity level has more to do with the dewpoint than the relative humidity, and if it's cold enough to snow, then your dewpoint is probably quite low.

(Dewpoint has to do with the temperature at which moisture condenses. If the dewpoint is in the teens, the relative humidity might be 90%, but the actual humidity is closer to 1%. Relative humidity refers to how much moisture the air can hold at that temperature. The actual humidity gives you a better idea of how much moisture there really is in the air. For instance, right now, we have a dewpoint of 30F, relative humidity of 44%, but an actual humidity of 2%. A few days ago when it was much colder, the dewpoint was in the single digits, the relative humidity was well over 80% - but the actual humidity was something ridiculous like -0.1% )

Glad the info was helpful - I see you've already been given a link to the flopsie thread.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:51 PM   #1072
Junior LCF Member

Thank you for the Floopsie link !
Old 03-17-2010, 03:00 PM   #1073
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: alngarcia
Stats: 237.6/161.5/150
WOE: Medi Clinics
Start Date: February 2010
Made my first batch of oopsies today. This also including my first try at separating eggs and whipping egg whites to peaks. And....SUCCESS!!!! They came out perfect, probably because I researched for 2 days before attempting. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all the amazing recipes! I can't wait to share them with everyone. I may even make a second batch tonight!
alngarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:40 PM   #1074
something there

Gallery: cleochatra
Stats: 364/233/125 5'5" [44]
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: August 31, 2012
Woohoo, alngarcia! That's great news. I love hearing a success story. Welcome to LCF.
cleochatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:42 PM   #1075
something there

Gallery: cleochatra
Stats: 364/233/125 5'5" [44]
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: August 31, 2012
Oh! Re: the cheesecake recipe. I am such a stinking perfectionist that I'm still working through the recipe. I won't stop until I yell, YES! YESSSSSSS!!!!

To me, cheesecake is food from the heavens. I won't settle for anything less than something I would roll around in naked. This has got to be gorgeous and delicious. I am *this* close. But I won't settle for *this* close.

Not for cheesecake!

I promise I'm going to pick up work on it again.
cleochatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:44 AM   #1076
Junior LCF Member

I made Oopsies with cottage cheese - not a very good idea . I crumbled them and mixed with SF Pudding and ate the whole "thing" () with the spoon. Well, the taste was fine, but couldn't make them sandwiches.
Next time I buy some cream cheese and follow the original recipe but today didn't have in the fridge. It goes away so quickly since I found these Oopsies :blush: ...

Oh, Cleo, I haven't thanked you yet for the recipe. Thank you! You made my LC life just wonderful and I'm looking forward for the Cheesecakes too
Old 03-19-2010, 08:12 PM   #1077
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kristee
Stats: restart 2-15-10 140/129/129 GOAL MET 4/28/10
Start Date: June 1st, 2009 at 167 lbs
Oh My Goodness!

I just FINALLY got through this whole thread. I have read Every single post! I am in total love with these Oopsies. Thanks Cleo!!!! And everyone else who has put in their ideas. I made my first batch yesterday. Came out great and I ate them all! Today I made Two batches. I added splenda this time. I made a twinkie and then I took one spoon full of SF Chocolate pudding and smeared it on one and then put a little bit of whip cream on that then rolled it up. Very Tastey Indeed! I made another batch that I ommited the splenda and instead put in some garlic powder and onion powder. These came out great too! I put cheese and jalapenos on three of them and broiled them. I used two other oopsies and made a killer hamburger! I only have a few left!!!! I keep reading about how they are better the next day but jeeze how do you not eat them all?!?! I didn't read anywhere through all of the posts Over a THOUSAND where anyone mentions a limit to how many of these things you can eat in a day. LOL. I am going to save some for French toast in the morning! but hey I have more eggs and cream cheese I might just make another batch tonight. :-)

Thanks again to Everyone who contributed to this thread!!! Now I gotta figure out how to subscribe.
Kristee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:11 PM   #1078
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristee View Post
~snip~

Now I gotta figure out how to subscribe.

Posting on a thread automatically subscribes you to that thread.

If you want to subscribe to a thread without posting in it, then you need to click on "Thread tools" (which is the 2nd option on the right side of the 2nd blue line up there) and choose "subscribe to this thread". That will take you to a page where there is a drop down list where you choose what kind of notification you want to have about updates to that thread.

Once you've logged in, all you need to do to find updates on subscribed threads is to click on "User control panel" which is the first option in the first blue line up there. All your subscribed posts will come up first, then your subscribed forums. Click on the little "v" arrow to the left of the thread title to be taken directly to the first unread post in that thread.

/threadjack
Old 03-20-2010, 04:37 PM   #1079
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kristee
Stats: restart 2-15-10 140/129/129 GOAL MET 4/28/10
Start Date: June 1st, 2009 at 167 lbs
Ah Okay Thanks!!
Kristee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:15 PM   #1080
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Sooz
Stats: 171.8/157.9/145 (5'6")
WOE: LC/IF
Start Date: Over and over and over
Another one of these recipes I have missed hearing about for all these years! And this one is easy because all of the ingredients are usually in a Lowcarbers kitchen! Gonna try it tonite!
Sooz is offline   Reply With Quote