Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Recipes and Menus > Low Carb Recipe Help & Suggestions
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2006, 08:03 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: robirdstx
WOE: eat less, move more
Baked Seafood Casserole Anyone?

Does anyone have a baked seafood casserole recipe they would like to share? I'm thinking some kind of mild fish, crabmeat, shrimp, and maybe crawfish in a cheesy sauce. TIA
robirdstx is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2006, 11:31 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Bradley
This recipe is THE BEST! Instead of the cracker crumbs on top, I threw a Low Carb bagel in the food processor and made bread crumbs out of it, buttered them and put them on top. DELICIOUS!! These are Paula Deens recipes..I also made the hot crab dip...served them with garlic bagel chips...I bought a bag of low carb bagels (you're lucky to find them in your stores, probably have to order these days, I used to could buy them locally in OH when I was still living there.) Anyway, took a bag of LowCarb bagels to the deli counter and had them slice them thin on their meat cutter. Put them on a cookie sheet and brushed them with butter or olive oil that I had put a ton of chopped garlic in to flavor it. Baked them at about 275 until they were crisp and light brown. DELICIOUS with the hot crab dip. Here are the two recipes. There' is nothing in these that's not low carb!

Hot Crab and Shrimp Casserole
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci...ml?rsrc=search

Hot Crab Dip
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci...ml?rsrc=search
ENJOY
Bradley is offline   Reply With Quote