Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Recipes and Menus > Low Carb Recipe Help & Suggestions
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2006, 10:12 AM   #121
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Buffy45
Stats: Type 2 Diabetic as of 6/1/08
WOE: LC/MP/HF
Start Date: Restart 9/3/2012
I'm a tweaker!!!
Nutty Whole Wheat Bread
Dry
2/3 cup carbquik
4 T flaxmeal
4 T almond flour
3 T wheat bran
2 T VW gluten
1 packet splenda
1/2 t baking soda
1/2 t baking pwd
1/3 cup sunflower kernals
1/3 cup ground almonds
Blend and set aside.
Wet
2 extra large eggs, lightly beaten
2 T water
4 T cream
1 T caramel Davinci syrup
3 T Coconut Oil
1 t vanilla
Blend dry and wet ingredients. I used 5 ziploc bowls, the 1 & 3/4 cup kind which are 5" diameter. Nuked on high for 2 minutes.
This turned out great. I split one in half and toasted, spread with butter and it was fantastic. Going to look at the whole foods store next time I go for ideas on other seeds or nuts to use.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2006, 10:19 AM   #122
Big Yapper!!!!

Nutritional totals for the Nutty Whole Wheat Bread. 10 slices, 1 slice per serving.
Calories 185
Fat 16
Carbs 8
Fiber 5
Protein 7
Buffy45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 11:33 AM   #123
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: shawneesioux
Stats: 170/128 Maintaining since Aug. 2001. Young 62 Y.O
WOE: just Low Carb my own style
Start Date: 01/30/01
YAY, Buffy! *tweaker*

...sounds great, give yourself a pat on the back! (glad to see ya put that coconut oil in there, love that stuff..)

btw, if ya find Hazelnuts (known as filberts here in the NW where they are commercially grown)..they make a wonderful bread addition..as well as in cookies, etc. Grind them up fine to use as a flour, or coarse-chop them for a nutty addition..

...sesame, popyseed, caraway, anise....toasted, ground pumpkin seed...

Shawnee

Last edited by shawneesioux; 09-30-2006 at 11:36 AM.. Reason: ..because...
shawneesioux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 12:23 PM   #124
Big Yapper!!!!

Shawnee, remember, I started with your version, that is the base of mine so I should give you credit
Old 09-30-2006, 01:00 PM   #125
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Buffy, let's thank ALL the contributors for this fun, versatile, edible "toy" we've been given to play with...starting with CarolynF, then Jennywren picking up on an inspiration..then ..*tweak-tweak*..

Every so often, something great like this comes along, and it remains a LC basic. Baking is so much more fun (and tastier) now, than when I started LCing years ago.

Shawnee
Old 09-30-2006, 01:51 PM   #126
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: SugarBabi
WOE: My Own Type Of Low Carb
Start Date: 2/12/2005
Buffy45 ~ please step forward and accept your award.

SugarBabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 03:06 PM   #127
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweaker Geek View Post
SugarBabi - I very recently changed by name to Tweaker Geek (thanks to Shawnee! ) and it sounds like you're even more of a tweaker than I. Actually, anyone who low carbs and cooks for awhile seems to become a tweaker. I often tweak as I'm making a recipe but don't write things down so I don't always remember exactly what I did! I'm trying to do better with that!

When you make stuffing out of this bread, please let us know how it comes out - nothing I've tried yet really comes close to my old bread stuffing. With the holidays not that far away, it's not too soon to experiment with some good old fashioned stuffing!

Happy Tweaking!

Okay, I finally got the stuffing made. Forgive me for not measuring...but it was just a test and it turned out pretty good. Even the husband liked it (surprise there-LOL).

I used the bread that fell apart when I tried baking it and I crisped up some LC bread (from the store) about 5 slices of that and I broke it all up and mixed it together with about half a medium onion and 2 ribs of celery and some sage, pepper, and thyme. I could have used more spices, but I was guesstimating...I added 2 whisked eggs and a little over a cup of chicken broth and 1/2 stick of melted butter to it and then mixed it all up well. The toasty LC bread was really hard, but eventually it did soak up the broth.
Then I baked it about 45 minutes or so in the oven at 350 degrees.

The pan is what I call an enchilada pan...it's bigger than an 8x8, but not as big as a 9x12, somewhere in between that. It made 8 nice size servings. I forgot to take a picture of it after I cut it. It came out of the pan in dense like squares, but we easily broke it up with our forks and gobbled it up along with our turkey rolls last night. Right now I have the rest of it in the freezer to see how it holds up after freezing. I'll probably pull it out one day next week and try it.

I should have cut up my onion and celery smaller and added a bit more of the spices and in actual poultry seasoning (which I didn't have) there is marjoram, which I didn't have either. Other than that, it's a good fake stuffing. I prefer cornbread type stuffing to regular bread stuffing, but hey, I'll eat it.

The two middle pics are before I cooked it.

P.S. I covered it with foil until the last 15 minutes to let it get brown and crispy-like on top. Oh, and if I were going to make the bread recipe just to use as stuffing, I would omit any sweetner, as I could taste it in the stuffing (unless you like the sweet taste in your stuffing).

Last edited by SugarBabi; 09-30-2006 at 03:10 PM..
Old 09-30-2006, 03:30 PM   #128
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

SugarBabi...YUM, YUM, YUM!

Thanks for grabbing the Stuffing idea, and going full-speed ahead with it. I swear, I can almost smell it by looking at yours. (talk about a basic comfort food..)

LOL, I hear ya about not measuring (or making notes) when ya get "into the tweaker zone"..some of my best inventions have resulted from kicking my brain out of gear, and just letting the ol' instincts flow...

I like a combo of Cornbread and Bread stuffing..so maybe I'll try to make up some Nuker cornbread and Nuker Bread, combine it..and see what happens.

Did ya sautée the celery and onions first?

When I have a roasted turkey or chicken to accompany stuffing, I like to add some of the cooked juices to the stuffing for flavor..; otherwise, I add in a can of cooked chicken, or leftover turkey/chicken meat...usually have some in the freezer.

Thanks again for the nice visuals and ideas.

Shawnee
Old 09-30-2006, 03:49 PM   #129
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Ahhh, Shawnee, please post your results. I prefer the cornbread type also.

No, I probably should have sauteed the celery and onions first, but come to think of it, it might not matter. I used to do it both ways before low carb and this was not a big pan, so I figured it wouldn't make much difference. They were cooked all the way thru, but it might be better sauteed as I liked the regular kind better when I sauteed the veggies first. (I was just doing a quick try yesterday...LOL)

Oh yes, it would have been much better if I'd had some of the meat juices, but I was making turkey rolls as I call them--you just get some deli slices of turkey and mix some cooked broccoli with cream cheese and cheedar and put that on a slice of the turkey and roll it up and then cover it with a canned soup like mushroom or celery or chicken, and top with cheese. That might be too high carb (the soup), but you could always just make a cream sauce instead. I've used alfredo sauce before too and it was good. I have a picture of them before they were cooked. I forgot to take one afterwards. (I'm very forgetful at night lately)

I can't wait to hear how your stuffing turns out. You are such a fantastic cook!!

These days my husband comes around and hands me a pen and a piece of paper when I'm tweaking/cooking and says, 'trust me, you'll thank me for this some day.'...hahahaha!! Oh yes, I told him I need a desk in my kitchen and a secretary to go with it....
Old 09-30-2006, 06:08 PM   #130
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

SugarBabi..LOL, forgetful is MY middle name!

Wow, those roll ups look DEE-licious; Baking info, please .. such a great idea...gotta try 'em. You make gorgeous food; wish ya were my neighbor! Thanks.

Well, I have gotten to STEP #1 of the Cronbread stuffing idea..in other words, I made Nuker cornbread..LOL, not as easy as opening a box of cornbread Jiffy mix, but worth the effort, I think..

What ya think of this idea?

Raw batter in Nuker/silicon Mini-muffin/cupcake pan....each cup well holds about 1/4 cup batter.

Baked for 2 min, 45 sec

Sliced, just before the taste-test..YUM..LOL

Here's the Recipe..Subject to TWEAKING, of course

Nuker Cornbread Mini-Muffins

1/2 cup CQ
3 TBLS Corn Bran (IMO, it has a "mild" corn taste)
1/4 cup Oat Fiber (IMO, slight bitter taste)
1/4 cup Almond flour/meal (or use all almond, or all oat fiber, to equal 1/2 cup)

2 TBLS V W Gluten
1 TBLS Sweetener equiv (more/less..adjust to taste)
1/2 tsp Baking soda
3/4 tsp Baking powder
1/4 tsp Sea salt
1 tsp Onion powder (optional, I love it)

2 eggs
1/2 cup " milk"
1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
1/2 tsp vanilla (to mask CQ taste)

In medium bowl, blend all Dry ingredients together, sit aside...

In large bowl, using mixer..beat all Wet ingredients together..

On Low speed, slowly mix in flour mixture, scraping down often. Will not be really thick at first, but thickens up..let batter rest a few minutes..

Spoon into Nuker-safe continer(s)
Nuking time depends on container size.

I used a silicon mini-cupcake pan (the cup wells hold about 1/4 cup each)..filled about 3/4 full..
Nuked for 2 min, 45 sec.

Happy Tweaking

Shawnee
Old 09-30-2006, 06:22 PM   #131
Big Yapper!!!!

So Shawnee, how was the taste/texture? They look great. I have everything to try them but the corn bran, will have to look for that.
Old 09-30-2006, 06:26 PM   #132
Big Yapper!!!!

Did a search for corn bran, looks like it is mainly fiber. Where do you find it?
Old 09-30-2006, 06:31 PM   #133
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Those are so neat, Shawnee. I'm snatching up your recipe right now. I love the pictures too.

For the turkey roll ups:

I baked them at 350 degrees for about an hour.

I just happened to have 7 slices of turkey in the freezer, so I made 7, but generally, I fill up a pan if I can. These things freeze well too.

I took some frozen chopped broccoli out of the bag and nuked it about 3-4 minutes with a little butter on it, no water. Then I drained it and then chopped it up a bit finer. I had the cream cheese at room temp, so it was easy to work with...I used 4oz of the cream cheese and about half a small bag of the broccoli. So I mixed up the broccoil with the cream cheese and some shredded cheddar. The cheddar is optional inside, but I like them very cheesy.
Then made the roll ups. Oh, first I mixed the can of cream of chicken soup with the rest of the chicken broth I had, less than half a cup (might not be necessary for thicker sauce) and put a spoonful in the bottom of the pan. Then put the turkey rolls in there and covered them with the rest of the soup, then topped with the cheddar. I covered them with foil and baked for about an hour at 350.

The sauce becomes like a cheesy gravy type thing and when serving, I usually pile some sauce onto the rolls.

I have made these before with green chilies and cream cheese and jack cheese instead of the broccoli and cheddar and they were very good too.

Whatever type of soup or sauce you use changes the flavor a little, but they are all good in my opinion. I am thinking a plain cheese sauce (like cheddar) would be nice to try next time--that's about the only one I haven't done.
Old 09-30-2006, 06:39 PM   #134
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Buffy...I couldn't find the Corn Bran locally, so ordered it from an Internet source. Netrition doesn't carry it..or at least, not when I needed it.

It is really FIBER, so I have to be careful not to use too much.

I like the taste and texture of this recipe; not totally like real cornbread, but close enough for me.

SugarBabi, THANKS! Just printed out your instructions. I really want to try them..and maybe with HAM too?

Shawnee
Old 09-30-2006, 07:54 PM   #135
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: crazywoman-n-wy
Stats: 132/116/100
WOE: My way - low carb
Start Date: Aug 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy45 View Post
I'm a tweaker!!!
Nutty Whole Wheat Bread
Dry
2/3 cup carbquik
4 T flaxmeal
4 T almond flour
3 T wheat bran
2 T VW gluten
1 packet splenda
1/2 t baking soda
1/2 t baking pwd
1/3 cup sunflower kernals
1/3 cup ground almonds
Blend and set aside.
Wet
2 extra large eggs, lightly beaten
2 T water
4 T cream
1 T caramel Davinci syrup
3 T Coconut Oil
1 t vanilla
Blend dry and wet ingredients. I used 5 ziploc bowls, the 1 & 3/4 cup kind which are 5" diameter. Nuked on high for 2 minutes.
This turned out great. I split one in half and toasted, spread with butter and it was fantastic. Going to look at the whole foods store next time I go for ideas on other seeds or nuts to use.
[COLOR="Red"]
Buffy, You have listed 4 T almond flour & then 1/3 cup ground almonds. Is the 1/3 c almonds just coursely ground, not ground into a meal? Or what is the difference?
Thanks,[/COLOR]
crazywoman-n-wy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 09:16 PM   #136
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Crazywoman...

I'm thinking Buffy added the additional 1/3 C ground almonds, cause she was making a "nutty" version with nuts and seeds.

Shawnee
Old 09-30-2006, 10:32 PM   #137
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

shawneesioux ~ I would say yes, definitely with ham or any other thinly sliced meat. This turkey was a particularly great deal at our local HEB, the paks were on sale 2/$5 and I think 24oz. each, but I only got one. I think I made this recipe 4 times out of the package. I haven't seen them again in the store, either. (figures, eh!)

Ohh, I just remembered something else that works great with the thin meats.
Now that we can make stuffing...Oh boy...the original recipe for the turkey roll ups was to use up your leftover stuffing at Thanksgiving. You filled the meat slices with the stuffing and then used a can of cream of celery or mushroom soup to cover them with. No cheese at all. I did make them once a long time ago the original way and they were pretty good too. Nice to know there are so many options for such an easy dish. You could probably even cook it in the microwave because the meat doesn't really have to be cooked...it's just a matter of figuring out how long.

Since I'm in the tweaker zone at the moment *wink*, I am thinking that adding in some mushrooms when sauteeing the onion and celery might be a good addition also.
Old 09-30-2006, 11:18 PM   #138
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

SugarBabi
Oh, am I ever liking your ideas.. ..I'm flashing on the visual: Turkey rolls stuffed with Stuffing...OMG,YUM.!

My nuker has a Reheat, so that would work..programs by food, or weight, or number of servings..

YUP, love mushrooms in stuffing..I used to sometimes add raisins *sigh* in pre-LC days. I sometimes added walnuts too, when serving it with ham... and that got mixed reviews; I loved it, but it wasn't "traditional" for some people

My DH has gotten into the Cornbread muffins several times..LOL, guess I better freeze some to have on hand for the Stuffing Adventure.

BTW, have you had any experience with Nestle's media crema (table cream)?

Shawnee
Old 10-01-2006, 07:25 AM   #139
Big Yapper!!!!

Crazywoman, yes the ground almonds were very coarsly ground, to add nuts to the mix. I guess I should change that to chopped almonds for the 1/3 cup.
Old 10-01-2006, 01:44 PM   #140
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: crazywoman-n-wy
Stats: 132/116/100
WOE: My way - low carb
Start Date: Aug 2003
[COLOR="Red"]Thanks Buffy,
I kinda thought that, but wasn't sure.

Think I'll try this one. But right now I don't have the sunflower seeds. May do it anyway. I do have some sesame seeds. May add some of those. Sounds good.[/COLOR]
crazywoman-n-wy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 02:14 PM   #141
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

shawnee ~ I have a can of that sitting on the shelf for 4 months already, ever since I found it in the store, but I have not used it. (my bad) I keep forgetting that I have it.
Old 10-01-2006, 05:49 PM   #142
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

SugarBabi...I think mine has been sitting around longer than that! LOL..Did ya have a plan for it origionally? I must have at one time..now I gotta try it for something else..

Anyhoo..I am currently toasting the Bread cubes and the Cornbread cubes in the oven, 400 deg for about 10 min. ...will hopefully get to some Stuffing sometime this evening; I've been running behind all day.. ( I like to do a combo of cornbread and bread in the stuffing)

..so, IF anyone else tries this combo too, consider this: the fiber in the Corn Bran is, well, wicked, if ya overdo it..so if ya mix the cornbread with one of the Nuker bread recipes, I'd suggest that you do NOT use one with Flax (more fiber)..

And...IF you don't have Corn Bran and IF you can afford the Carb expenditure, you can pick up a 24 oz bag of Bob's Red Mill Corn Flour for around 2 Bucks. (18 net carbs per 1/4 cup)

***Another "HEY DUMMY" note to myself..why didn't I use Bacon Grease when making the Cornbread ?!?

...so I'll saute the Veggies/onions in it instead.

later,..gotta get back to the Stuffing-in-progress...
Shawnee
Old 10-01-2006, 08:59 PM   #143
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

shawneesioux ~ I really had no idea what to use the crema stuff for. I remember reading something about it on here and when I found it in the store, I thought it might be good to have on hand to replace regular cream in alfredo sauce or something like that and then I basically forgot all about it.
Right now, I'm thinking it would make a good cream for some sort of soup...maybe creamy vegetable or broccoli or cauliflower. I do need to try it out and see if it becomes a staple--sure would be handy if it works like real cream.

Ahh, your stuffing is sounding so good. I don't have any corn bran though--would there be something I could use as a substitite? I've been searching and I did find it at honeyville farms. Maybe I can just use cornmeal?
Old 10-01-2006, 10:07 PM   #144
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sug

I thought it (crema) was about an ingredient for a Three Milk Cake, some time back on our Board..well, while Searching.. I found this Fudge Recipe with the Crema: (recipe by Cindi from another Board)..
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ar.../t-209617.html

Oh, also..apparently its used in lots of Mex recipes, as a topping for enchiladas, etc..someone mentioned it tastes like sour cream...??
(Bet Dottie and Char would know!)

Yeah, I guess you could use some regular cornmeal and mix it with LC flours. It would still be lower-carb..and not as gassy as the corn bran

well...mixed results on my Stuffing.

I had some great Nuker Bread made up ...kinda like my origional recipe from page 1..but had subbed in some wheat bran...REALLY GOOD STUFF, toasted..yum!
But the wheat bran (for whatever reason) seemed intensified in the Stuffing mixture, and competed with the strong Poultry seasonings..Can ya believe it??

So anyway, I was quite happy with the looks and textures of the Cornbread and Bread cubes...but would prefer to use a less-intense bread (more bland) one next time ..like using say, WPI or CQ, plus Almond flour, and no wheat bran. LOL, live and learn ...its still tastey enough that it won't go to waste for sure.

OK, here's a pic of the toasted cubes, half cornmeal and half bread, all jumbled together..

Here's the finished product

Shawnee
Old 10-02-2006, 12:23 AM   #145
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

That looks really good, shawnee...really good. Next time I do some, I'll cut up my bread cuz it looks so much prettier that way. Great pics!! Bummer about the wheat bran, but at least it's fixable.

I think I'll open up that can of crema one day this week and see how it tastes..even if it tastes like sour cream, it would be good in soup. I have soup on the brain today. I'll let you know after.

I've been searching for recipes online...not much there so far. Some days I can find things and some days I can't. I'll keep trying though.
Old 10-02-2006, 08:08 AM   #146
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh my Shawnee, that looks very good. I used the wheat bran in my nutty wheat bread and also am surprised at how much the flavor comes through, although in mine, that was ok. I think I would make your version plain though for this.
Old 10-02-2006, 01:16 PM   #147
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy45 View Post
Oh my Shawnee, that looks very good. I used the wheat bran in my nutty wheat bread and also am surprised at how much the flavor comes through, although in mine, that was ok. I think I would make your version plain though for this.
Buffy...Exactly! The wheat bran is wonderful for making toasted bread..and Thank You for showing it in your Recipe I absolutely loved it in my toast..LOL, but the love affair ended abruptly when used as a Stuffing component.
Today, the flavors have mellowed ...

*take note*: LOL, even ol-timey Tweakers like me don't always bat a thousand with recipe prototypes ..hehee

SugarBabi...I've got SOUP on the brain too, its been very cold at night..Fall is moving in. Thinking the crema might go well (if sour-cream-ish) with various soups such as Pumpkin, Caulif...Broccoli..I have a Zucchini soup recipe I took from the Net..gonna tweak it a bit, it needs some kinda meat for flavoring in it to give it some "backbone"..LOL,,sometimes just chicken stock isn't enough to be satisfying..(thinking bacon..)

I was really surprised that the Cornbread held up so well, for cutting into cubes..of course it had been in the fridge awhile, and firmed up nicely..

Wish I could use Soy Grits, there's some Recipes using it for Cornbread..but I'm HypoThyroid, gotta avoid soy products.

Happy Tweaking, Y'all

Shawnee
Old 10-02-2006, 06:03 PM   #148
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Tweaker Geek
Sugar and Shawnee - thanks for your stuffing experiments - looking good! I have some soy grits and may make the mock corn bread recipe with them and try that mixed with some cubed up tweaked bread and all the other good stuffing stuff! I love stuffing! I loved sandwiches made with leftover turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce - LOL, talk about bread overload!

By the way, I've used the Table Cream in a fudge recipe that was very good. I haven't tried it in anything else and I have 2 cans sitting in the cupboard so I'll be watching to see if you two come up with some great ideas for it!

I just made 4 batches of the original bread in this recipe today. Two were the Rye with caraway seeds that I made before - love that and then I made one with banana extract (should have added some nuts to it, but I was too lazy to chop them up today!) and one with cinnamon and nutmeg for breakfast toasted or French toast!

Happy Tweaking!

I keep telling myself that nothing tastes as good as getting to my goal will feel! -- Unfortunately, I don't always listen to myself!!
Tweaker Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 07:19 PM   #149
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jennywren
Ohmigosh! SugarBabi and Shawnee!!!! You are AWESOME!!! I am so excited that we're gonna have stuffing! That is my most favorite part of Thanksgiving...even better than the turkey! I can't begin to tell you how exciting this is!!

WOW!! Thanks to both of you!

Jenn
Jennywren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 08:38 PM   #150
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey Jennywren..glad to see ya! ( I'd hoped we hadn't offended ya, by kinda "hogging" your wonderful Thread.) You have started a Domino effect, we just don't seem to have a stopping point

LOL, Tweaker G- ..WOW, Gal, you are living up to your new name! You are on quite a roll (pardon the intentional pun) with your varieties..well, variety is the spice of LC WOE..
Looking forward to making a Cinnamon/Nut one..geesh, just not enough time to try all the posibilities
Oh, I also love the exact same bread overload sandwiches from leftovers as you mentioned..YUM! (A Country Deli uptown makes one with Turkey, creamcheese, and crandberry sauce! OMG!!!

Sugar...Wonderful surprise when I opened the crema (I had put it in the fridge to thicken; had read that somewhere.)..had a kinda creamcheese/sourcream consistancy..but I actually thought it had a hint of sweetness!... OH, the possibilites with this stuff...like using it as a Cream Base for Sauce, over your Roll-ups..( I bought Deli Ham..I'm gearing up) LOL

So...I made a tweaked version of the Zucchini Soup I'd mentioned earlier; BAMMED! it up a bit, and took a few carbs out...(too much carby onion)..Used the CREMA, perfect!
anyway, had a fun time actually making a classy soup, instead of my usual toss-it-together, "country-comfort" stuff.. (LOL, in this case, it means I used wine and a Leek, that's classy to me..) I grow lotza herbs, a few veggies.. so I prettied it up....and LC Homemade Croutons too!

Here's a pic; will get around to making sense of my scrawled recipe notes later, and post it..

keep the ideas rolling on..

Shawnee