Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Recipes and Menus > Low Carb Recipe Help & Suggestions
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2004, 05:42 PM   #1
Video Vixen

Gallery: megananne
Stats: way too much/8 lbs down/just right
WOE: LC/workout 5-7 times/wk
Start Date: June 2009 - this time LC for life!!
steamed salmon like PF Chang's!

I love, love, love salmon...and i'm always looking for new ways to prepare it. PF Chang's salmon is always yummy to me...so i went looking on their website and they have a recipe for it! I tweaked it a bit tonight, and made the below recipe!! Very yummy - very LC!

First, I took about 2 lbs salmon filet, and put it a steamer (I have a Le Crueset dutch oven that has a flat steamer insert that works great). Topped the salmon with a decent amount of grated ginger (1 T maybe for the whole 2 lbs), about 2 tsp sesame oil, a dash of salt and a dash of pepper, and 2 sliced green onions. Steamed until it was perfect, but not over done (took about 15 minutes, i think, but they were very thick filets). Meanwhile, cooked the sauce, which was 1/2 c soy sauce, 1 T white cooking wine, dash of ginger, 1/2 c water, 1 pkt splenda, and one chicken buillon cube. When fish was done, put it on a plate, then spooned sauce over the top. Very simple, VERY good, will definitely make again!!

101 REASONS TO EXERCISE!!

"You earned this stretch. Not the cake - just the stretch" JAC in Core Foundations
megananne is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2004, 09:09 PM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Freesia
Stats: finally .. . .
WOE: love myself
[b]megananne]/b]

thanx for posting -- I love the salmon there -- heck -- I just love salmon -- always looking for different ways to cook it

peace
roe
Freesia is offline   Reply With Quote