Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2014, 08:32 PM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: bethr
Stats: 289.5/224/? by ?
WOE: FMD
Start Date: First Time 4/01 Restart 4/28/14
Slimmer by Summer--June Edition

Welcome to June!
bethr is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2014, 11:19 PM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Meme
WOE: Atkins-2002 New Diet Revolution
What diet is FMD
Meme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 05:22 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sports_mom
Stats: 253.6/203.4/175
WOE: Low Carb
Good morning!! I was absolutely worn out yesterday making the trips to football and most of the rest of the day in the gym watching basketball. DD16's team won the tournament and qualified for state, but not sure we're going to attend yet - it's at a time when we host something big here in our town. The main thing is...we lost 3 seniors this year who were our big scorers and last Monday night at summer ball, it looked like we were in trouble - only scoring 14 points against one team. Well, the girls clicked in this tournament, it's like they figured out someone needs to score and they all did great. DD had 16 points in 3 games - she has never done that! So it was a good surprise. My nephew who is moving here played in the football game and was so nervous because he is new and the other kids didn't know how he'd be - and he dropped his first pass. Then it took forever for them to throw it to him again. So, it's like they lacked confidence in him - and I don't blame them. Well, he is 6'5" and got another opportunity and ended up catching 3 touchdown passes and 1 extra point pass. He earned the nickname from the boys, "Megatron Whitebird" LOL!!!!

Eating was tough yesterday - I only ate 3 times - no snacks. I got as much water as I could but it wasn't enough.

Meme - hello!!! FMD - Fast Metabolism Diet - is a diet by Haylie Pomroy. It's a book. It's in 3 phases. Phase 1 - Monday and Tuesday is grain, fruit and protein. Wednesday and Thursday is low carb and Fri, Sat, Sun - is a little bit of everything, including fats. It consists of 3 meals and 2 snacks, not going more than 3-4 hours between meals and drinking half your body weight in water. I have been totally low carb for several years and was at a standstill weight wise, and this seemed to boost a loss again. Plus I am eating a few things that I hadn't eaten in years, like mango. Three of us here have been doing it and have had good losses. But like yesterday when I was out and about and couldn't get in my normal day, I ate low carb.

Beth - thanks for the new thread. Hope you get some sleep and no car alarm goes off this morning.

Hope everyone has a great day!!! I'm doing a shake this morning and then baking for a bake sale at church and working outside again.
Old 06-01-2014, 11:40 AM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all!

Well it wasn't the car alarm that woke me up this morning, it was the turkey (the winged kind, not the 2 legged kind) making a racket under my window. DH is coming home this morning and I have to leave for the airport in a few minutes to get him. Just went to Trader Joe's and Safeway and did most of the grocery shopping. Must put it away, clean up the kitchen, grab the dog and head for the airport.

The scale was the same today, so it looks like a 2 pound loss this week. I guess after losing 5 last week, 2 is pretty darn good.

Charlene--what a great thing for your DD and your nephew! What are you up to today?

Where is everyone else?

Gotta get the chores done. DH said he would clean the birds cage and help with food prep if I would come get him at the airport. I'll hold him to it.

Have a great day.

See my blog www.bethrado.blogspot.com

One step, one hour, one day at a time.
Old 06-01-2014, 07:48 PM   #5
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Annie64
Stats: 245/175.6/ ? 5'8"
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 6/2/08
Summerfair was fun yesterday (big art fair by the river), and I had decided beforehand I was going to get my traditional bourbon chicken and rice (that I only eat once a year at Summerfair), other than that I only had a strawberry banana slush (real fruit) because it was SO hot! I talked to a lot of artists and was in awe. It would be great to someday have a booth at an art fair, but I am years away from that!

TOM still has not arrived and is now almost two weeks late. I am starting to feel more PMSish, and my weight has jumped up 6 lbs this week! (Combination of water retention, no TOM, and some bad food days). I did get stuff to make brown rice spaghetti.. I'll make that tomorrow. I really want to make that coconut curry chicken again SOON! But with rice this time instead of quinoa.

I was up way too late last night chatting with my younger sister on facebook. My family cracks me up! I asked her what she was up to and she said this: "I had Monday off, so Joshua and I went and shot arrows on the archery range in Balboa Park, then rode our unicycles around and cracked my whip in the Organ Pavillion and threw knives before heading back home." I was also telling her about my foot and elbow issues, and she in turn told me about HER latest injuries.. she scraped her knee falling off her unicycle, and before that fell on her sword and cut her leg! My older sister also hurt her back falling over a cannon on a ship she crews on. We be wacky peeps!

I don't work my usual shift at Michael's tomorrow.. instead they have me working from 6:45am-1pm.. nice! Not sure why, but I guess I'll find out. They called me today to see where I am with the whole certification thing for being their instructor.. they are still talking like I WILL be, not IF. Kind of scary because I feel like I don't really know what I'm doing, but I am learning a lot by trying! I am STUCK on the dang floral painting though! It is the only thing holding me back! I have tried 3 paintings and not happy (or finished) with any of them. I'll try again tomorrow after work!

Ok, this week I am working on getting my weight back down (hopefully TOM will get here and help with that), drink TONS more water than I have been, and eat as clean as I can. I have been craving sugar BAD lately.

I'll check back in tomorrow...
Old 06-02-2014, 04:19 AM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning! Well, my weight was EXACTLY the same this morning as last Monday morning. I think it includes a lot of factors - for one, I didn't get my water in most days. I had to substitute foods while on the road and I didn't exercise as much this week.

Had oatmeal with fruit this morning and am starting the water early. DD has basketball again tonight and nephew has football Tuesday night.

Beth - yes 2 is good - at least it's a move in the right direction. I guess I can't be too unhappy, I didn't gain.

Diane - your family sounds like me and my sisters. Funny stuff! Hope TOM arrives soon and you see a loss. The fair sounded fun. So what do you have to do to get this certification?

Nicole - How are things with you?

Have a great Monday! This is the last 4 days the kids go to school. Graduation Friday. It will be sad - I am so close to many of these seniors. I will work into next week, but just at the office.
sports_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 07:53 AM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mom2Gage
Stats: 263/212.4/165
WOE: Watching Carbs....
Start Date: Restart 4/6/14
Good Morning...well love must have me on track because I am down 4 lbs from my stats so I lowered it to 227. TWO...did I say 2?? lbs away from my pre-preggo weight.. WHOOT!! Eating on good track! I had one of the best weekends of my life and couldn't be happier now though I am seriously tired!! Going to try to hit the gym today though tempting to stay home sounds better to me. When you have someone waiting for you its hard to do the things you NEED to do because you want to be around them every minute. I LOVE IT!!!! Plus he likes working out too and wants to get more fit...though the way he is now is fine with me.

Diane: I hate TOM time, I could fluctuate up and down like 5-8 lbs easy..only low carb makes it more minimal but my cravings kick into high gear during that time!!! So annoying especially when you are cracking down so much and know your eating good!!!

Charlene: Girl you are on a roll. I am sure the graduation will be said. Really cool to watch kids grow and turn into our the future men & women that will make a difference in our country!!

Beth: Bet your glad to have your honey back home!!! Even no other loss, 7 lbs is amazing for a 2 week total!! That's like losing a lb every other day!!!! Congrats

Well got to go..the phone won't dial on its own. Have a great day ladies!!

If at first you don't succeed..... try try again!
Mom2Gage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:54 AM   #8
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: hhhmom74
Stats: 199.5/124/120 5'4"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 6/22/02 restarted more than once
Afternoon Slimmers!

I am really struggling! I need prayers and positive thoughts to get me out of this slump!
hhhmom74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 12:28 PM   #9
Senior LCF Member

Awww Rachel! You are doing so good! This will turn around too no worries!! Will say a prayer for ya! Hugs woman
Old 06-02-2014, 02:55 PM   #10

Afternoon again!

I ended up bringing my nephews to my house for awhile this afternoon so I could do some strength training. Boy did that feel good! I also signed up for a 5K this Saturday!! I havent ran anything since last December. I think this is the push I need. I expect to be walking a majority of the 5k.

I have been eating horribly since last Wednesday. My emotions get the best of me every single time.

We had a fast but great trip to North Carolina! We saw some beautiful country. I would move there in a heartbeat if I could. I have never went anyway and felt "at home"! We spent 30 hours in the car in 3 days. The last 6 hours or so had me wanting to pull my hair out.

I miss DD19 a ton! I am use to her being 2 hours away at college but this 11 hours away really bothers me!!

On Thursday we are leaving for a weekend of camping. This is the big family reunion camping trip that DH and I are in charge of. My heart just isnt in it this year. Hoping I can set up my game before Thursday.
Old 06-03-2014, 05:18 AM   #11

Good morning Slimmers!

Scale is at 141.6 lbs this morning. I managed to gain almost 4 lbs in a week. but back on the wagon I went yesterday afternoon. I also upped my water yesterday. On the agenda for today is more strength training and a 3 mile walk.

I am feeling a little better emotionally this morning. I have got to keep myself in check or I am afraid I will not be able to get myself out of this. I think exercising and eating low carb will help me. If not I am not afraid to give my dr a call.

Thank you for the compliments about my picture on FB from the wedding! I was feeling really good that day.

I havent made an announcement to anyone except my best friend.......I am going to be Aunt Rae to another little one in November. So come January I will have my hands full with 3 little ones during the week. I am a little nervous about having a 4 year old, 3 year old and newborn. I shouldnt be because my kids were once 4 years old, 1 year old and newborn. Lol

Nicole: thank you for the prayers! Awesome job on your weight loss!

Charlene: Summer break is just around the corner for you!

Diane: your sisters sound like a blast! I love my brothers dearly but would have loved having a sister!

Beth: a 7 lb loss is awesome!!! You are rocking it girl!
Old 06-03-2014, 06:12 AM   #12
Major LCF Poster!

Rachel - I am glad you're feeling better! Working out always helps me clear my mind too! I'm sure will be back in full swing in no time. The trip sounds fun - but whew on that driving!

Nicole - glad you're enjoying your company! That's great he likes to workout too. Doubly fun!

I hope everyone has a great day!!!
Old 06-03-2014, 08:11 AM   #13
Senior LCF Member

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I met my first goal this morning in my weightloss journey hitting my pre-pregnancy weight of below 225...went right past it to 223.8. I just dropped 3.2 lbs in the last 3 days!!! WHAT????? I am so stoked in my life right now. Everything is just falling into place. I have a job though frustrating is super rewarding. I have a man that I already am madly in love with and probably have been for a while. While the weight is just falling off of me. With all this greatness comes this deep fear of something going wrong. Of me screwing it all up, of getting utterly hurt. It is terrifying and makes me anxious at times.

But I am so happy!!!!!!! I feel great, I am looking great, I am being treated like a princess. I couldn't be happier right now!

Rachel: Everyone has ups and downs girl. Remember just last week I was going through a downward spiral and its all flipped around now for me and it will for you. Glad your emotions are starting to get back in check. You will be ok.

Diane: Believe in yourself chick. I checked out your page and you are talented!! I am certain there are wonderful things you can teach other people!! Like I said, I was a Fine Arts major and honestly I should get back in an artist groove because I loved it when I did it and it made me feel so relaxed and focused. I miss that....

Charlene: Girl you are on a roll!!! So glad you are doing so well! Keep it up chicky!

Beth: Hope your enjoying time with DH since he is back in town now..

TTYL chickadee's!!!
Old 06-03-2014, 08:49 PM   #14
Major LCF Poster!

Good evening all!

Well on Monday morning the scale was up 1.5# and this morning it was up another pound or so. Don't know exactly what is going on but I know I have been sticking to plan so I haven't gained any weight. I did take some advil today because my leg was hurting so no doubt I will continue to retain water for a few days. I've also been having trouble getting all of my food in and my water for that matter. Yesterday was a 12 hour today, today 11. Tomorrow I have a job interview. Just really busy and now pretty darn tired too. And I have to send my resume off yet tonight and I'm too tired to write.

Nicole--look at you! Nice job on that loss. Congrats! Glad things are going so well. Just enjoy it and don't think to much about it going wrong.

Rachel--welcome back. Glad to see you. I know it is difficult for you right now, just keep on working out, which helps a lot with sleeping and stress. We're here for you. Your trip looked like a lot of fun.

Charlene--last week of school for you. I guess we both will have to work on water consumption.

Diane--you're teaching!!!! Yeah! I'm guessing you got that certification and the floral done!

I'm not going to be able to get my phase appropriate exercise in this week. Maybe I'll go the gym in the morning before my interview but I doubt it.

Have a good one,
Old 06-04-2014, 05:31 AM   #15

Good morning slimmers!

I am down 2 lbs this morning. I was glad to see that #! i got a 3 mile walk in last night with DH. I also ate completely on plan and drank lots of water. I would like to get in another 3 mile walk today but not sure if that will happen. I plan on slowly giving up diet coke in the next couple of weeks. I also am thinking about switching my plan up a little.

It is a stormy morning here. Makes me want to crawl back in bed!!

I have lots to do today to get ready for this weekend. Glad the my kiddos are out of school so they can help with my nephews.

Beth: good luck at your interview!

Nicole: congrats on reaching your 1st goal!

Charlene: the driving was crazy nuts! And I get to do that again in 10 weeks!

Diane: hi!
Old 06-04-2014, 04:23 PM   #16
Major LCF Poster!

Hello Slimmers. Dh's phone got stolen at school yesterday so that was bad. We had it blocked so no one can use it on our network, but that was before they used the internet and called a number. We called that number but, of course, got nowhere. They had shut it off before we knew it was stolen so we couldn't use the find my iphone app.

Eating is still perfect but water needs some help. My workout buddy is still sick. We are hoping to get to the gym tomorrow.

Rachel - yay on the 2 pounds. I knew you'd get it moving in the right direction again.

Beth - that is weird - because you've been so good with cooking and prep work. I bet it's something to do with the medicine.

Nicole - GREAT job on the new low!!! Keep it up!!!

Hiya Diane!!!
Old 06-04-2014, 08:11 PM   #17
Major LCF Poster!

Good evening Slimmers,

Another long day and I didn't make it to the gym. Perhaps tomorrow, perhaps not. Will have to see how it goes. Seems like there is funky energy in the air lately. Yesterday our vacuum cleaner died, dh's 5 month old phone died and there is general unease. The scale was down 2# from yesterday, so I'm about where I was on Monday, which is still up from where I was last Friday. Oh well.

Charlene--what's up with cell phones yesterday? Hope you are making it through the week.

Rachel--glad to see the scale moved for you.

Hi Nicole and Diane.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:45 PM   #18

Evening Slimmers!

Took almost a 3.5 mile walk with my mom this evening. It makes me feel so much better. I need to make it a point to walk every day.

Prayers for Cooper needed! He is not himself at all. We arent sure if its his stomach issue or epilespy or his depression over DD19 being gone. Some laugh at us saying he has depression but he sure does. Started when DD19 went away to college (they are best friends). DS17 bought him some yogurt and he did eat some of that. We are just sick with worry! We never want to lose him but especially not when DD19 is so far away.

Beth: i think that funky energy needs to go far away! Hang in there!

Charlene: yikes on your DH's cell!
Old 06-04-2014, 08:49 PM   #19
Major LCF Poster!

Rachel--Zora sends hugs and love to Cooper. So do I.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:28 PM   #20
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi everyone!

My weight.. ugh.. still way up around 208, and still no TOM in sight! I FEEL like he is here, but nope! I even had a dream that he was here, I feel like I'm in limbo! Did pretty good food-wise today, so hopefully I see a loss tomorrow. I made the brown rice spaghetti and it's pretty good, although I do miss the hot Italian sausage I usually put in my spaghetti!

No, I am not technically a certified instructor yet, but the manager wanted to go ahead and get some classes set up for me. I just tonight sent in my resume' and samples, so hopefully I hear back from them soon so I can get the ball rolling. I didn't even finish a floral.. I sent what I hope will be acceptable. Next I have to get ready for the open house this Saturday.. I'm supposed to bring a couple samples (like the seascape), and I will paint the puppy for the kids class so I will have that as well. I am starting out with a couple kids classes first, then an adult beginners class. It's kind of.. um.. confusing because I feel like I am just being thrown in there and I don't even know how to answer all the questions at the open house! Holy guacamole! I'll just do my best!

My arms are so-so.. I will have a day or more where they feel fine, then a day where they hurt. Today was one of those days. Trying to be careful!

Nicole: You should totally get back into art! I know exactly what you mean about it being relaxing.. I get into a zone and everything else disappears!

Charlene: I have been terrible with water too! Which doesn't help my "no-TOM" state!

Beth: I forgot to tell you I bought some B12 a few weeks ago.. I have taken it most days as well as the iron. I still don't have much energy, but I don't feel AS bad as I did before!

Rachel: Oh no! I hope Cooper is ok!
Annie64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 05:25 AM   #21

Good morning slimmers!

Scale is at 137.8 so almost a 2 lb loss again. So glad to see the weight gain from out trip disappearing! I am hoping to see 135 soon.

We leave for camping today. My 2 nephew will go with us until tomorrow night. I have food packed so I can stay on plan. I should also be able to get plenty of walking in.

Beth: thanks for the hugs and love for Cooper!

Diane: how exciting about becoming an instructor! I bet you are going to love that!
Old 06-05-2014, 07:53 AM   #22
Blabbermouth!!!

Whew.. finally went down a little. I was 207 this morning. I was happy to see a 7 after a week of 8's, but I am just so frustrated about my weight jumping up so much and staying there! I think it's TOM's fault for sure! I plan to drink a lot of water today hoping that will help!

Well, I KIND of made a step forward.. KIND of. I haven't heard from Curt again since he called me about the website (big surprise huh?) I did message him last night to see if he still wanted one.. it was all business. I honestly don't know if I could do it. I feel like the time is coming to tell him to stop contacting me because it stirs stuff up. I am getting closer to that.. but not just yet. Anyway, the step forward is that I kind of accidentally joined a dating site.. I wasn't going to.. I was just checking it out, but it wouldn't let me look without a profile, so of course as soon as I have a profile I get all these messages and likes, etc.. but I can't SEE them unless I pay. I totally wasn't going to because I can't afford it and I don't feel like I am ready to date just yet. This is how they suck people in! My curiosity got the best of me. I've messaged back a couple guys who are pretty close to where I live (one looks very familiar and I wonder if he goes to my gym.. yikes)... The thing is, I put "about average" for my size when it probably should have been "a few extra lbs." I don't want to be one of those people who misrepresent themselves, but I was hoping I could stretch things out until I lost some weight. Funny, within a hour or two I already regretted joining and wished I could take it back! Oh well, I almost took off my profile, but I figure I may as well use it for the month I paid for. I just don't feel my best.. don't feel like myself, and to be honest, the Curt thing really changed me.. and I don't know if I have it in me to be with anyone.

Rachel: Yay on the scale going back down!
Old 06-05-2014, 10:00 AM   #23

Diane: Just take a deep breath and every thing will work out.
Old 06-05-2014, 12:48 PM   #24
Blabbermouth!!!

Whew! That was fast! I have been accepted by Grumbacher! Now I just have to take the test (which from the looks of the guidebook should be cake), then I need to get my kit. I'll be officially certified before my first class for sure.. thank goodness!

Doing good today so far, but I am SOOOOO tired! I have had to work an hour early at my nanny job twice this week, and I still have to do that puppy painting for Saturday! Now that I know more about the whole thing, I feel better about it, but I'll still be nervous. Normally at a demo I would be painting and have paint set out for customers to mess with, but the girl in charge said not to worry about it. Hmm. I would rather sit there and paint than sit there and twiddle my thumbs!

Rachel: Thanks.. I truly hope things do work out. I feel like I am just existing and not really living. ugh!
Old 06-05-2014, 06:55 PM   #25
Major LCF Poster!

Good evening all!

It was a good day. I had a meeting with my client this morning and he told me how much confidence he has in my work, particularly after watching me work over the last year. It was nice to hear that. Yesterday the scale was down to where it was Monday (which was still up 1.5#from my lowest weight last week) and when I stepped on the scale today it was down 3 pounds. That was a surprise. I felt thinner too. But now, after drinking an egg white protein chocolate shake I'm feeling bloated. Oh well. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday.

Diane--so cool about getting your certificate. You'll do just fine on Saturday. Good for you for joining a dating site. You have nothing to lose. And I understand about not being ready. You're in the contemplative stage. I do know a way to get TOM to show up through the use of self-acupressure. If you want more information I can send it on to you. I have found it to be useful!

Rachel--hope you are enjoying camping. How is Cooper doing?

Charlene--its almost FRIDAY! And phase 3!

Nicole--how are you doing?

Also some good news in that the band has sorted out their next steps since the lead singer is gone and they have a plan for moving forward. I'm so happy to know that. It helps that dh can have something positive to focus on. His first procedure is on Monday, and he has been having pain the last few days. I'll be glad that we will be getting more information soon.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:46 AM   #26
Blabbermouth!!!

Down just a hair to 206.8. I have noticed that the lower half of my abdominal area is sore (and not from crunches, lol), I'm guessing it has to do with TOM not coming.

I worked on the puppy painting last night, but it's not quite half done. While I'm painting it, I'm typing out in steps how I do it, and what colors I use. I'm trying to use only the colors that come in the student starter kit, but it's HARD figuring out how to do that with a handful of colors when I am used to using so many! It's coming along, but I MUST finish it tonight! It also feels strange to me painting a kids painting, but I like it.. The kit comes with white, yellow, blue, and red.. but when I mixed the yellow and blue to get a green for the grass boy was it ugly! Not a kids green color at all! So I used a different green and I'll just have to figure out later what to do in the class...

The online thing.. ugh.. I like chatting with people on there, but I hesitate because I know at some point "so when can we meet in person" will come up, and I am not ready for that.. I have no business being on there yet!

Today is my cleaning job.. my arms have been sore all week. I am trying to be careful, but it's kind of hard not using your arms all the time

Beth: Yes I would like more info!
Old 06-06-2014, 07:53 AM   #27
Senior LCF Member

<---------- Well thought it was time you see my guy, his name is John. Here is a picture from yesterday. Scale is only up a .5 lb for 2 days now so looks like that weight loss was not a fluke! Need another 20 off now though. Only 5 weeks until my class reunion. Eating has been pretty good and oh my gosh I am so happy right now.

I am popping in real quick. Productivity is down at work and I need to show my stuff today! Hope all of you have a great day and I will try to post more personals later.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:26 PM   #28
Senior LCF Member

Afternoon and TGIF... personals time! WHOOT!

Diane: Your right I do need to get back into Art but there never seems to be enough time. With John just moving in and getting used to another warm body in the house takes some adjustment though I am so happy its just sick! He told me last night this is the happiest he has ever been and the "L" word has been thrown around starting a few days ago. *swoon*. Yay on your acceptance and starting classes! Your very talented GF!!! Don't worry about that dating sight. Just make sure you put a current picture up and your good. Your cute!!!! If they don't like what they see they can BEAT FEET!!!

Rachel: Glad your weight is going down, its so easy sometimes to fluctuate 5 lbs and man is it frustrating sometimes!! Hope Cooper is starting to feel better! Poor baby! Nothing like a sick animal to get the nerves going (Cooper is an animal right?)

Charlene: That sucks about your DD iphone! That would make me so mad! I love how you can put them on lockdown though and they will be useless to the person that nabbed it at least!

Beth: So what have I missed about your DH? I saw a mention of a procedure? I know you don't want to worry but I was curious what is going on with that? Prayers to you and yours my dear! Glad your work is going well, nothing better than the confidence of a client!

Well girls! I can't promise I will check in the weekend! Glad I got to post a pic of my new squeeze so you guys can see what I have been swooning over. He is usually a bit more fit (though I think he is rather HAWT myself already) but he is ready to kick it in high gear again and LOOK OUT! What will I do with him? LOL!! Have a fantastic weekend ladies!!!
Old 06-06-2014, 02:14 PM   #29
Major LCF Poster!

Good afternoon all!

The scale was the same today as yesterday and I'm OK with that. I think I was a little light on the water. Enjoying a P3 lunch, tuna salad made with avocado, a little safflower mayo, onion, dill, cilantro and some balsamic vinegar. Pretty darn good. Must add a few veggies and some fruit. Working from home today and feeling a little tired, but somehow I will make it through.

Nicole--handsome man! Lucky you. DH had a CT scan a month ago and they found a mass in his abdomen. He is having another diagnostic procedure on Monday to see if they can figure out what it is. Just want to get through this!

Diane--I'll send on the info later today for you. Hope you made it through your cleaning job ok today.

Hi Rachel and Charlene. Back to work for me.
Old 06-06-2014, 02:41 PM   #30
Senior LCF Member

Beth: Thanks girl! I sure think so.. *swoon*. Been a long time in coming, this relationship. Its been amazing! I think he might be the "IT" guy! I will be praying for you guys that the procedure goes well and finds nothing serious! I am sure your half scared to death! Hugs girl!!!! Keep in touch and let me know if there is something more I can do. Just keep busy and your DH spirits up!!!