|05-06-2014, 08:00 AM||#1|
Junior LCF Member
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Williams lake, BC Canada
WOE: Grain free low carb
Start Date: July 2012
Jimmy Moore's Egg Fast
Similar to the Fat Fast, but better. I lost 5 pounds in three days. Gained back 1 pound after going back to induction, but losing again now... The fast is diuretic, so water loss is inevitable. It's meant to be used to break through a stall in weight loss. And it's not meant to be done for more than a few days.
These are the rules...
1. Must eat eggs as the primary source of fat and protein.
2. 1 tablespoon of butter (or other fat source) used per egg consumed.
3. I must eat an egg no later than 30 minutes after waking.
4. The egg meals ideally should be eaten every 3 hours, but not more than every 5 hours.
5. I will follow this schedule even if I’m not hungry (I’ll have 1 egg when that happens).
6. Cheese will be permitted up to one ounce per egg.
7. A minimum of a half-dozen eggs must be consumed daily.
8. The eggs will be local pastured eggs loaded with healthy omega-3 fats and Vitamin D.
9. Egg consumption will cease three hours before bedtime.
10. Diet soda will be allowed up to 3 cans daily with a goal of 1 or less.
Should also drink lots of water...