Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2014, 08:49 AM   #91
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ladyboss7
Stats: 245 / 195 / 140
WOE: Hi Protein / Hi Fat / Low Carb
Start Date: R1 10/19/08 R2 12/26/10 R3 12/28/13
Good morning all,

Marilee, hope everything is ok with the leak. Great job on making it through the weekend......the weekends can be toughest!!

Tony, I hope you had lots of play time with Amadora!! Hopefully you'll hear back from those spin girls soon....they sure are taking their time!!

Abi, Great job avoiding the pastries.....excellent strategy....one that I employ as well.....just do not look at it and pretend it's not even there! As long as you're in ketosis you'll keep losing!

Well kids, off to work....all is well, still eating on plan. The new scale I ordered should be here today....Can't wait, I'm very excited for it....how silly!

Have a great day!

Be the type of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap....she's up"!!

Made it to Onederland 7/1/14!!!
199 190 185 180 175 170 165 160 155 150 145
ladyboss7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2014, 01:15 PM   #92
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tony8
Stats: At my heaviest: 272 Since 4/7/10: 245/218.8/185
WOE: my own - low carb - low cal - low fat
Start Date: April 7, 2010
tammy, i know you're excited, but DON'T jump up and down on your new scale...i've done it and it's not a good idea! :-)

abs, nice job avoiding the pastries...i'd have to cover my eyes, nose, ears and hope my tongue didn't pick up the sweet scent in the air!...haha

marilee, let's go for a ride!

good day so far...eating on plan and had a great workout at the gym...the cycling girls e-mailed me and they are ready to sign a lease!...woo-hoo!...i'm very happy about that...one less thing on my plate - actually it will be more work, until it is less work, but i'm looking forward to helping them!

lots of mediation paperwork for the next couple of days...

hope everyone's having a great day!

oh, i almost forgot...ff sends his love - he had me laughing so hard this morning - he told his female doctor, who was giving him a hard time, that she should go to her office for 10 minutes and have a cup of tea to relax...hahaha!...he is a hoot, let me tell ya...

245 244 243 242 241 240 239 238 237 236 235 234 233 232 231 230 229 228 227 226 225 224 223 222 221 220 219 218 217 216 215 214 213 212 211 210 209 208 207 206 205 204 203 202 201 200 199 198 197 196 195 194 193 192 191 190 189 188 187 186 185
tony8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:19 AM   #93
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Abigale
WOE: low carb
Start Date: January 2008
Good morning Blitzers! After a warm rainy day yesterday we have 2 inches of snow on the ground this morning. ugh. Tony, did you get some too? It should melt by the end of the day I think

I am down .8 pounds today even after getting into the salty pork skins yesterday. That cheers me up somewhat.

I can't believe the office brought more boxes of pastries into the break room again yesterday. I had been bringing an un opened bag of pork skins trying not to get into them because of the salt. But yesterday was too much. I said I better nibble on them or I was going to dive into the donuts.

Tony, that FF is a riot. Sure do miss him here. Glad the spinning girls finally made up their minds!

Marilee, did you get your water leak fixed ok? We have a broken shut off valve in the garage that is leaking a little. Think the plumber is coming today.

Tammy, that wedding is next week! Are you ready for it? Any Mother of the bride jitters? Is it an indoor or outdoor wedding? Small group or big? This is so exciting!

Hope you all have a great day. Hope we hear from Lori soon!
Old 04-16-2014, 04:52 AM   #94
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

dr. atkins would be proud of you, abigail!...yup, we had a coating of snow this morning, but not even an inch...it's supposed to be sunny this afternoon...

meeting the cycling girls this morning to sign leases...very exciting day!
Old 04-16-2014, 09:32 AM   #95
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all!

Abi....MORE snow?!?!?! Doesn't the weather man it's APRIL??? Great job on staying out of the donuts.......AGAIN....two days in a row seems wildly unfair!! Nice that you a loss on the scale to reward you for your diligence though! Yes, the wedding is NEXT week!! DD was over last night and we were working on the petticoat for my dress. When were done I put the whole outfit on to see if the petticoat worked and everyone loved it.....said it was perfect....DD said she's SO PROUD of how much weight I've lost so far for the big day!! The wedding will be outdoors at a beautiful Cliffside beach overlooking Catalina Island. It is going to be a super small private ceremony.....Just DD and her Fiance, I'll be the maid of honor, DS will be the best man and DH is officiating......there will be a photographer and that's it.....no guests. The specifically wanted it that way because he has a lot of family that does not support their marriage. They are Hispanic and they do not like that we are not. His father died when he was small and his mother has lived in a health care facility most of his life, so it's only his aunts and uncles who are being so unsupportive. But they felt that they could avoid an even bigger rift by not having family from either side there.....except for the 3 of us. We're very excited for them!!!

Tony, that FF is the best....what a funny guy!!! So glad your spinning girls are finally ready to sign the lease!!!

Well I got my new scale last night!!!!! it's amazing what a difference a new scale can make!!!! I told you my last scale was being nuts....I changed batteries thinking that would help. It kept telling me that I had gained 3 pounds and I just KNEW that wasn't right......it wasn't possible....and I was right!! Not only was I NOT in that 3 pound swing....I'm 2 pounds LOWER than what that other piece of crap had been telling me!!! WOO HOO.....nice little whoosh! And the scale looks awesome too.....it has a very vintage / retro / modern vibe to it. My hubby said he'd never seen a scale that actually looked cool before! Check it out!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1 new scale.jpg (15.1 KB, 7 views)
Old 04-16-2014, 03:32 PM   #96
Major LCF Poster!

Tammy that scale is very cool and what a great present to get a whoosh right away on it! Your daughter's wedding sounds so lovely. Will you have a photographer there are just your own cameras.
Abigale is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:49 PM   #97
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Gibby
Stats: 349.8/343.6/190
WOE: Whatever works
Start Date: 7/29/2014
Abi, good job on the loss!

Tony, congrats on the spinners - weren't they a group? Rubberband Man, I'll be Around, etc.

SNOW???? WTH!!!!!

Tammy, the wedding sounds lovely and very intimate. I'm sorry the in-laws are causing issues. Congrats on the new scale.

Ok, so, the plumber found the lead - a connection to my R O system was very loose, however there was water damage in the wall so out came the water/mold damage people and they took out baseboard all along the front of the sink and cabinets and then on the opposite side of the sink wall I have two closets. They emptied those, took out the trim and the bottom and hooked up these huge blowers. 3 under the sink and one in each closet. They are running until tomorow afternoon to dry everything out. They sad the damage wasn't too bad, only a little mold. I called my insurance company and was immediately hooked up with an adjustor who told me the water damage company (Drylux) would send them pictures (I saw them clicking away), graphs and notes and based on those, he would come up with a claim estimate. The Drylux people said they would work with that estimate for the rest of the repair (dry wall, mold spray, etc.) so everything is handled I just need to wait for the next step.

But, boy, those blowers are loud. My poor kitties were so scared.

Sorry for the long story, but that's my life now.

On to my weight loss storry. As you may or may not recall, I set a goal of 2 pounds per week when I restarted on 2/19. Well, since then I've lost 16.2 pounds and to be on schedule with my goal I should have lost 16, so I'm .2 ahead of the game. Gee, just think what would happen if I stayed on plan

Marilee
Gibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 05:25 PM   #98
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

holy crap, marilee!!!!...the way you've been talking, i thought you gained 20 lbs.!...good for you, girl!

tammy, the wedding sounds beautiful...between our daughters, you and i have east and west coast weddings covered...hopefully, his family will come around...i'd tell them your great-grandmother was named maria conchita gonzalez...haha

abi, what are you doing awake at 5:22 in the afternoon?...you'll be getting up for work in a few hours...

signed the lease with the girls...they were so excited and happy...i like them so much...i brought them each a pretty basket with tulips and other plants in it...then they had my son take photos of us with their new keys in their hands...very cute

emily's friend maggie is in ireland and was skypeing with amadora yesterday
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Skype capture from Maggie 4-15-14.jpg (24.7 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by tony8; 04-16-2014 at 05:32 PM..
Old 04-17-2014, 02:46 AM   #99
Major LCF Poster!

Tony, that little girl just gets cuter and cuter if that is possible! I was up a little late last night lol. But lights out by 7:30 so I am good this morning. So glad you got your contract signed and so sweet of you to give the girls the baskets with flowers.

Marilee, you are moving right along! You are losing quicker than I am! I do like giving myself a doable slow loss challenge though. Then I don't get all frustrated and lose my momentum. My current one is to lose 5 more pounds by June 1st.

I am down .4 today so that is a new low on my new high if that makes sense. I gained in the past 6months and now I am on the slow descent to where I was. ugh

Ground beef with butter on it, black coffee and pork skins for snack today.

Have a great day Blitzers!
Old 04-17-2014, 07:36 AM   #100
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning kids,

Quick check in as I head out the door....have to drive an hour plus through LA to get to a Managers meeting today. There will be 3 of us carpooling, so hopefully the car pool lane helps as last time traffic took us 2 HOURS to make a 1 hour drive!

Marilee, WAY TO GO with the weight loss!!! You're back on track and it must feel GREAT....I'm so proud of you! Sorry about the water leak issues.....those are my most frustrating thing to deal with in the apartments!! If the leak hadn't been there too terribly long you likely won't have any sort of serious mold issue to contend with.....likely just some mildew, which is not pleasant but at least its not dangerous!! Keep us posted!

Abi, you may be losing slowly....but you are consistently losing which is AWESOME, good job!

Tony, OMG....those sweet little baby cheeks are just so smoochable! So glad your girls signed the lease, and VERY SWEET of you to give them flowers....what a great landlord you are! Oh hey, so since were JUST talking cars the other day and I told you I wasn't sure what my next car would be??? I bought a car last night. It's not a convertible I REALLY wanted another convertible....but I only love the sporty 2 seater kind and since the corvette is out our only other vehicle right now we REALLY need something with a back seat.....but I would not compromise on sporty....so we bought a brand new Hyundai Veloster. It's REALLY CUTE!! It's black with gray interior and its got so many new technology bells and whistles that I will have to actually read the manual to figure them out!! We went with the Hyundai because DH did a bunch of research and found that they have the #1 customer satisfaction rating over all makes and models out there....plus they have the 10 year factory warranty. I didn't wake up yesterday expecting to buy a car, but we've been talking about it for a while and we got such a great deal on the car I couldn't say no.

Ok kids, gotta head up, wish me luck on the drive today.....it will be a full day for sure!
Old 04-17-2014, 10:21 AM   #101
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

wow, tammy, just looked up your new car and IT IS WAY COOL!!!...200-hp turbo is exactly what i have in my saab - mine is a 5-speed manual tranny - is yours an automatic?...love black with gray interior...always my first choice...congrats and good luck...i feel like i contributed to you getting this car...haha...

marilee, how can you get mold in a state with no moisture???

abs, congrats on your new low on your new high :-) the sun is out and so will i be in a few minutes!

amadora's chubby cheeks are so so kissable - emily estimates i've kissed the baby over a million times already...hahaha!

every mediation i had this week got postponed...they work through the office of the woman who is mentoring me, so i am going to try to figure out a way to reduce the re-scheduling when i have my own practice...sheesh!
Old 04-18-2014, 02:34 AM   #102
Major LCF Poster!

Tammy, I looked up the Veloster too! Great looking car! I know you are going to enjoy driving it.

Tony, all the mediation postponements have got to be so aggravating. Sure hope when you get your own practice you can avoid those!

I am trying to be proactive on avoiding the carbs that will be floating around tomorrow and Sunday. I plan to make a bunch of little sausage meatballs to munch on before we all get together. Nibble on them on the way to my sister's on Sunday on the drive to Walpole for dinner. Hoping the fat and meat will fill me to the gills that I won't even want any food. lol I really don't want to start all over on Monday trying to get back into ketosis again.

Tuna with mayo, black coffee and pork skins today. Right now I am drinking my black coffee with coconut oil and butter in it.

Have a great day Blitzers!
Old 04-18-2014, 08:53 AM   #103
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

i don't blame you, abi...i agree with trying to eat as much as you can before meeting them and maybe bringing something on-plan that you would enjoy while you're there...holidays are tough, although this one is all about EGGS!...and candy...ooops!

had a meeting at 7:30 this morning to look at renting office space in someone else's building, now that i've rented my office out to the cycling girls...actually, i live about 30 minutes from my building and i am hoping to start my mediation practice in my hometown...the location is perfect and the outside is brick and looks good, but the common areas of the building are a little dated and tired looking...also, i would have to do some work in my unit to update it and project the image i'd want - new doors and carpet and paint and wall repairs...nothing too major, but enough to make me hesitate...so, i'm thinking about it...

then i hit the gym and had a great workout - i love the days where i start out sweating... :-)

Last edited by tony8; 04-18-2014 at 08:55 AM..
Old 04-18-2014, 09:34 AM   #104
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning, I'm back!!!

Tony, It's a GREAT little car!! And actually, you did kind of have a hand in it....all this talk of cars just seemed to kind of propel into action! It's a 6 speed manual, and it's not the Turbo....we looked at the Turbo, but this particular one that we bought had the Panoramic Sunroof, and since I wasn't getting a convertible, the sunroof was more important to me than the turbo. It's VERY fun to drive, we really like it.....and Hyundai has a 10 year warranty, so I REALLY like that! I have no doubt that you've kissed Amadora's chubby little cheeks AT LEAST a million times.....how could anyone resist??

Abi, the meatballs are a great idea, definitely avoid the carbs as much as possible.....you've worked so hard to get where you are!!! I love my coffee with coconut oil and butter....I find that it does help to fill me up, and it also gets good healthy fats into my body!

Yesterday was LOOOOONG day, and I must confess that I did not do well at all with my eating. I DID manage to keep my portions small.....but my carbs were way over the norm. I usually average under 20 g or less per day of carbs....yesterday, according to my food journal I was CONSERVATIVELY over 88g. I can't entirely blame the meeting......the had OK options....they just weren't very good.....then when I finally got home last night I was too tired to cook so we decided to go out and ended up at a little family owned Italian restaurant....bad decision!! I only ate about 1/3 of the dinner......but still....Chicken Parm & Mostaccioli has NO BUSINESS being in my WOE. The scale was not very pleased with me this morning.....but I know I didn't OVEREAT, so it's not a real weight gain......I'll flush it out with lots of extra water and good fats today. I am still in ketosis.....BARELY....hanging on a by a very thin thread!!

TGIF....I need a weekend! Have a great day everyone, I hope everyone has a FABULOUS Easter weekend!
Old 04-18-2014, 10:38 AM   #105
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi all! I haven't had a chance to check out your new car, Tammy, but I will today.

Abi, good plan for the weekend food situation. I love deviled eggs, that may be a thought, too.

Well, the blowers are still in the house. Drylux came out yesterday and I was down to 20-30% moisture in the wall so they wanted to keep it one more day. They said they'd be here between 10-noon today - I sure hope they take them away!

We get Good Friday off, so once the blowers are gone, I can get my kitchen back in order. I haven't had access to the sink, dishwasher, some cabinets, etc. and they unloaded everything under the sink and in two closets for the blowing out so I have work to do today. I was supposed to have my housecleaner come tomorrow for the first time in months (I think I shared all that with you before) but wound up cancelling as there is so much to do to straighten up so she can come and frankly, I don't want to have to hurry around and then be in pain. So, I'll reschedule.

Anywho, that's all I know!

Have a good Friday. I'll check in later.
Old 04-18-2014, 02:32 PM   #106
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

don't know if you guys remember a few years ago when my cottage in maine got flooded when the water heater broke, but we had those blowers in every room...it's like listening to a hurricane...sorry you had to go through that, marilee...please don't overdo the cleaning and hurt yourself...

tammy, that is so exciting about the new car!...if i lived in california, i'd take the sunroof over the turbo too!...don't beat yourself up over the italian food - you did great by not overeating and the scale will get back to normal after a day or two...why does weight go up so much faster than it goes down???

what's going on this weekend, kids?...any easter plans?...not sure what we are doing yet as i have no idea what the kids are doing...
Old 04-19-2014, 05:18 AM   #107
Major LCF Poster!

We have also gone through days of blowers going through our condo after hurricane Katrina. Ugh That noise is so annoying! So sorry Marilee you are having to endure that.

I just cooked up a pound of sausage into little meatball shapes and am going to use them as my appetite suppressants this weekend. We are having alot of family time and I know there are going to be so many temptations. My being hungry is not going to be the reason if I fall off the wagon. I also have a small bottle of franks's wing sauce for dipping if I want a little kick.

I also just boiled a dozen eggs to make deviled eggs to take to dinner at my sister's house tomorrow. It is going to be a very busy weekend

A bunch of us will be meeting at 1 today to color eggs and then take the little ones across the street to the park. This evening they will get to go swimming in the hotel pool they are staying at.

Tomorrow the festivities start late morning at my sister's up in Walpole, NH. We will have a nice ham dinner and an Easter egg hunt. I have put together an Easter basket with two day light candle scents for the ladies. The purple candles are vanilla lavender scent and the green ones are called sparkle. It is new - sort of lemon lime scent.

Have a great day all!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (41.9 KB, 7 views)
Old 04-19-2014, 03:03 PM   #108
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

abs, that sounds like a fun and happy holiday...and your food plan sounds good too...the weather should be just right for an easter egg hunt...

busy day today...ds and i did quite a lot of work at the building - cleaning up after winter, replacing whiskey barrel planters that the plows destroyed, planting some pansies in the new sign planter...looks a lot better now...

tonight, three of my kids and dw are heading an hour south to dedham to visit with dw's sister's family and the in-laws - i'm staying home alone to finish some mediation work i need to get done before i leave for nashville on monday...amadora is here, but just fell asleep...i took a pic i will post shortly...

emmy and sal are staying tonight but then going to his grandparents' house tomorrow...we will be staying home with whatever other kids happen to be around...i'm guessing two sons, but not sure yet...i've got some marinated beef tenderloins to throw on the grill...

what's everyone else doing?
Old 04-19-2014, 04:11 PM   #109
Major LCF Poster!

I survived the day and left the party just before they ordered pizza.
So today I have not fallen off the wagon! Yay!

Tony, its always good to have some marinated tenderloins on hand! lol
Old 04-19-2014, 05:30 PM   #110
Major LCF Poster!

Hi guys!!

Abi, love the baskets and the candles.....I looooove candles!! that is such a thoughtful thing for you to do! Good job on avoiding the pizza, way to go!

Tony, what a busy day.....nice to have spring approaching though! I do miss the utter contentment of a sleeping baby.....such bliss!

Well we took a lovely drive in new car, it's been so long since I've driven a manual I had to get reacquainted with it.....happy to say that it was immediately comfortable and I did not stall it out a single time! DH insisted on taking a pic......I posted it for you to see!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, the kids are coming over and we have no major plans, just hanging out and having fun!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My new ride.jpg (40.5 KB, 6 views)
Old 04-19-2014, 05:39 PM   #111
Major LCF Poster!

Here's another pic of the car and my son!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Austin & car.jpg (82.5 KB, 7 views)
Old 04-20-2014, 02:33 PM   #112
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

good looking boy and car, tammy!...the last actual "new" car i had was a ford escort in 1985 - i was a salesman for a computer company and killed my old car with all the miles...the escort was a little red 4-door with a manual transmission and got 35 mpg - not hot like your car, tammy!...haha...hope you have a nice easter.

abs, i'm proud of you for escaping before the pizza got there!...good for you...the basket was a very nice idea...hope you get outta there alive today too! :-) happy easter!

happy easter marilee and vicki!...and lori - hope you and your family are well...

amadora and her parents just left...my oldest and youngest boys are here and we will grill the marinated tenderloin and having some shrimp in a little bit...

trying to get everything finished up and then pack for my trip to nashville...

i think someone's getting teeth
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17 weeks - Easter teething ring 4-20-14.jpg (20.8 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by tony8; 04-20-2014 at 02:36 PM..
Old 04-20-2014, 05:12 PM   #113
Major LCF Poster!

Tammy that car is so sharp looking! Thanks for posting the pictures. The ladies loved the candles! We had a great day and I don't think I did too much damage. I did have some salad with a sweet tasting dressing? afew bites of my sisters asparagus casserole, and some peas with herbs in them. It was a paleo recipe and very good. I hope tomorrow shows I am still in ketosis. Time will tell.

Tony, you can't post enough pictures of that little sweetie! Have a safe and great trip to Nashville. Hope you guys write a number one hit!

Have a nice night Blitzers! I am off tomorrow. It's Patriot's Day in Massachusetts!
Old 04-20-2014, 07:34 PM   #114
Major LCF Poster!

Hi peeps, Happy Easter!

Tony that baby gets cuter every day!! I hope your trip to Nashville is successful.

Abi, it sounds like you did great today, I'm sure you'll still be in ketosis tomorrow......not so sure I will be!

Definitely a study in contradictions today: The good news is that we went on a gorgeous and very steep hike.....about a mile total, the not so good news is that we had Coldstone Ice cream after......but boy was it good! Had a very healthy salad with grilled chicken for lunch......washed down with Scotch and diet coke.......under on calories, over on carbs.....sigh.....tomorrow is a new day!!

Hope everyone had a super fabulous weekend!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Peeps at the beach 2.jpg (24.2 KB, 6 views)
Old 04-21-2014, 07:03 AM   #115
Major LCF Poster!

Tammy, great picture! What a great hike! Hey ice cream is mainly low carb cream! lol

I am still in ketosis this morning but up .2. This time around the weight is going to come off sooo slow.

We had a great day yesterday. There were 23 of us there. The kids had two egg hunts and a scavenger hunt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 008.jpg (63.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 055.jpg (100.9 KB, 7 views)
Old 04-21-2014, 09:21 AM   #116
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning luvs, Happy Monday!

Abi, lol the cream in the ice cream may have been low carb.....but the brownie, fudge, sprinkles and sugar sure weren't!! The pictures of your Easter are wonderful.....kids are so much fun!! Don't sweat the .2 pounds....You're still in ketosis which is the main thing.....the scale is so darn finicky, I would not count that .2 AT ALL.....seriously. I am trying not to drive myself crazy weighing every day, DH has even mentioned that perhaps I might be getting a bit obsessive.... So I feel your pain!

Tony, safe travels to Nashville!

Vicki, Marilee, how was your Easter??

Lori, if you're still out there we love you and miss you!

FF, hope to hear from you soon....we miss you too!!!

Have a great Monday everyone!!
Old 04-21-2014, 10:16 AM   #117
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi y'all...layover in balt...

Tammy, u have earned that ice cream...now with the wedding looming, I bet you'll have no problem staying on plan the rest of the way...

Abs, I think u did great this weekend, especially considering all the temptations u avoided...I'm proud of you!

Awesome pics guys...u both have beautiful families!...omg, those kids are so cute, abs and Tammy, your kids look just like you...thanks for sharing...the lady sitting next to me on the plane asked about amadora as I was looking at her photos...haha!

Hope everyone has a great day...spoke with ff yesterday and he sends his love...he's hoping to get to the library soon.

P.s. Abi, r u in that photo?

Last edited by tony8; 04-21-2014 at 10:19 AM..
Old 04-21-2014, 10:56 AM   #118
Major LCF Poster!

Ha ha, nope Tony. As usual I was taking all the photos besides being the bloody mary bartender.
Old 04-21-2014, 02:29 PM   #119
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Such handsome families! It sounds like everyone had a great Easter.

I had a nice quiet one and thoroughly enjoyed it. They took the blowers away on Friday late morning and it was so nice to have a peaceful house again.

Not much to report. Hanging in there. Was off program yesterday, but back on today.
Old 04-21-2014, 02:50 PM   #120
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Look what the wind blew in!!!!...haha...love ya Marilee!

Abi, you're a pip. ;-)

Made it to Nashville in one piece...Sarah picked me up and I just checked into my hotel...will have dinner with her tomorrow as she works tonight.

Last edited by tony8; 04-21-2014 at 02:51 PM..