Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2014, 01:44 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: cookiecrumbler1
Back down to Drivers License Weight Challenge

Hi!
So I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post, but my goal for this challenge is getting my weight down back to the weight that is on my drivers license.
A few months ago, I had to fill out something and show someone my drivers license. My drivers license weight is 100 while I currently weigh 115. The person commented "you gained 15 lbs, huh? haha." I just responded with "yeah... haha.." That was embarrassing!
I'm really short, under 5 feet, so 100 lbs is not "anorexic" or "too skinny" as many may believe.

When I was gaining weight, I kept thinking it was okay cause I was thinking it was "muscle" Nope, I was wrong. I'm just going to set a random goal of end of July, but that is completely random. I've never done this low carb thing so let me know if I should change my expectations.

I think I'll need to count calories/macros because that's what everyone says is the most important thing in weight loss. I'll add details as they come.

Advice? Tips? Anything? Who's in the same situation and wants to do this with me??? I start tomorrow! Woo!

Starting: 117
Goal: 100
cookiecrumbler1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2014, 06:54 PM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: cookiecrumbler1
Day 1: Blew it! Haha.. wow.
Meal 1: Quest Spinach Fettuccine Pastabilities (40), Well Fed Chocolate Chili (Turkey) (170), 2 C cauloflower (50)
Meal 2: Cadbury mini eggs dark.. almost the whole bag (1260)

Thoughts/feelings: I'm feeling those cadbury eggs. Making my stomach churn... want to barf (not due to guilt, but due to overeating... too full!)
Problem: Scarfed it down. Ate too fast.

Totals: 1520, 77 Fat, 35 Protein, 226 Carbs (196 net)
Disastrous. We'll try again tomorrow.
cookiecrumbler1 is offline   Reply With Quote