Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2014, 03:51 PM   #61
Senior LCF Member
 
Carriemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 103
Gallery: Carriemc
Stats: 294.5/280.0/190
Start Date: 3/31/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddress View Post
Kind of off topic, but I wish I could target my weight loss. I've lost 14lbs, and I can see the difference in how my clothes fit. The thing is, I've slimmed from my shoulders to just under my bra (including deflating boobs) and I have lost off my upper thighs. Yet not an inch off my midsection which is my biggest part! I'm happy I'm losing, but not happy that I am currently disproportionate and look more like I am carrying that "spare tire" than ever! Ugh.
Way to go Reddress on the 14 pounds!! That is fantastic. I am right there with you on the spare tire. I have a couple of them though. Hate that the boobs are the first to go. You are doing a fantastic job and it will come. I keep having to tell myself that I didn't get this way overnight so I am not going to get to where I want to be overnight. Keep up the good work
Carriemc is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2014, 03:52 PM   #62
Senior LCF Member
 
TowerOrchard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 173
Gallery: TowerOrchard
Stats: 222/182/155
WOE: Primal/Paleo
Start Date: January 7, 2014
Quote:
I just wouldn't be too picky at a bosses dinner, but that is me.
I 100% agree. I guess there really is no happy medium - either go off plan or be the high maintenance person that won't eat what is set in front of them. No way I can do that at my DH's boss' dinner - he has been VERY good to us and I would never be anything other than gracious.

Just means it might be tough sledding for me to make my goal this month... but I am not giving up!!!!

In other news... already did my meal plan for the day.
B = coffee w/ HWC
L = I took a collection of low-carb snacks to work - 2 boiled eggs, some almonds, turkey meat, olives and cubed cheese.
D = grass fed lamb meatballs and zoodles sauteed in butter

Total carbs for the day = 22; net carbs for the day = 16
TowerOrchard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 03:54 PM   #63
Senior LCF Member
 
TowerOrchard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 173
Gallery: TowerOrchard
Stats: 222/182/155
WOE: Primal/Paleo
Start Date: January 7, 2014
Oh... I totally forgot!! My NSV for the day - my next door neighbor came over and started chatting when I went out the get the mail. The first thing she said was, "Have you been losing weight?"

I LOVE it when people notice!!!!
TowerOrchard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 03:57 PM   #64
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 184
Gallery: Reddress
Stats: Start: 221 Goal: 175 Current:202
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 2014
Some of you are posting your total carbs for the day very early - do you not snack in the evenings?

I know I probably shouldn't, but it is a big habit for me. Get the kids in bed, sit down with some TV and something to much on, lol.
Reddress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:01 PM   #65
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 184
Gallery: Reddress
Stats: Start: 221 Goal: 175 Current:202
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by TowerOrchard View Post
Oh... I totally forgot!! My NSV for the day - my next door neighbor came over and started chatting when I went out the get the mail. The first thing she said was, "Have you been losing weight?"

I LOVE it when people notice!!!!
Oooh, we need a like button for posts like this! LOL!!! That is awesome!!

I'm hoping I have a NSV soon - I had to get my driver's licence redone today. My old picture was taken 5 years ago when I weighed closer to 250lbs. Every time I take it out, I cringe at my puffy face and three chins. My new licence will not be here for a few weeks, but I am hoping that this picture looks better - hopefully only one chin! LOL
Reddress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:12 PM   #66
Senior LCF Member
 
TowerOrchard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 173
Gallery: TowerOrchard
Stats: 222/182/155
WOE: Primal/Paleo
Start Date: January 7, 2014
Quote:
Some of you are posting your total carbs for the day very early - do you not snack in the evenings?
Nope - I don't snack at all. Coffee with cream for breakfast and 2 full meals.

My woe is closer to Primal on the low carb spectrum, and snacking is a big no-no. It works for me, though - I eat bigger, filling meals with plenty of fat and I'm not hungry for snacks later.
TowerOrchard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:19 PM   #67
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 184
Gallery: Reddress
Stats: Start: 221 Goal: 175 Current:202
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 2014
I have to say, that is one thing I still do not understand. I eat good meals and fat and everything, and I have never experienced this "no hunger" thing. Sometimes, like today, I won't eat because I am too wrapped up in what I am doing, but it's not because I am not hungry, it's just because I am too busy to bother with food.
Reddress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:41 PM   #68
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 387
Gallery: kauaimom
Hi all!

Fun to read all the posts today.

Tor: So great to hear about your weight loss compliment. I want to be there! I think my right ear lobe looks smaller, but no one has noticed yet!

Cac: Did you get chance to look at the Aqua Zinger? It is very interesting. You put fresh fruit and spices in the bottom in the mesh thing and then fill up the water bottle. I think you need to try different combinations to see what you like. I plan to use mine soon. Gotta find it!

Red: You are just naturally funny. Loved the "deflated boobs" comment. Oh, so true. Good job bringing snacks to your work since the food choices at meals are limited.

Bod: Did you get all your water in today?

Boz: I agree. We DO have people with a good sense of humor on this thread. I am thankful for the people who are part of it. I love veggies. But I didn't like them when I was a kid. And well actually, I would take a hot fudge sundae over broccoli any day. And I don't ever remember broccoli or asparagus calling by name, but I DO remember cookies and cake doing that!

Just think....Day two is almost done.

As for me...I have decided to up my daily carb count to 25. I want to keep my daily Greek Yogurt/Oat Bran mixture. It helps to keep me a real regular person, if you know what I mean.

Do any of you ever wonder what you are GETTING at the end of this challenge, besides a weight loss? It has to do with the days we are weighing. If you think you know, don't post it. I want it to be a surprise. But I was just wondering if any of you have an idea of what it is.
kauaimom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:48 PM   #69
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 184
Gallery: Reddress
Stats: Start: 221 Goal: 175 Current:202
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kauaimom View Post

As for me...I have decided to up my daily carb count to 25. I want to keep my daily Greek Yogurt/Oat Bran mixture. It helps to keep me a real regular person, if you know what I mean.

Do any of you ever wonder what you are GETTING at the end of this challenge, besides a weight loss? It has to do with the days we are weighing. If you think you know, don't post it. I want it to be a surprise. But I was just wondering if any of you have an idea of what it is.
I'm anxious to see how upping your carb count goes for you! I've been thinking of doing the same to add some variety, yet many days I don't even come close to 20g of carbs now. Do you put anything in your greek yogurt besides the oat bran to make it more palatable?

As for what we are getting - I have no idea! LOL I hope I get a weight loss (I am going into this with a record of 13 lbs in my first 2 weeks, then 1 lb for the two weeks after), and that is a great prize already in my opinion!
Reddress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 07:04 PM   #70
Senior LCF Member
 
Carriemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 103
Gallery: Carriemc
Stats: 294.5/280.0/190
Start Date: 3/31/2014
Daily carbs today - 43.

I was "starvin' marvin" today. Didn't get the full feeling until I picked up some pork rinds. Got some hot and spicy ones. Not too bad, did help me feel fuller.

Now to after dinner, I so, so, so want to eat a snack. I am not really hungry, it is just those "demons" coming back to haunt me. Trying really hard to resist. Hard working on the will power things Not too great at it yet.

Hope everyone has had a great day carbing!! Talk to you all tomorrow!!
Carriemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 07:07 PM   #71
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 387
Gallery: kauaimom
Red: Yes, I put one packet of Stevia and one large Strawberry or 4 raspberries. It is delicious! And I really think eating that combination for three years has something to do with the fact that ALL of my numbers were in the normal range when I did labs recently. First time in many years.

I have been to that place they are talking about. And I DO think it is a place. I did not feel hunger at all and was even a little repulsed by food. I have not gotten there lately. I think maybe it has to do with eating more protein. On the Dukan Diet, I got to that place during the Attack Phase. It is a great place to be. Unfortunately, I ventured out of that place easily. I have an unhealthy relationship with food.
kauaimom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 07:32 PM   #72
Senior LCF Member
 
CBOZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 105
Gallery: CBOZ
Stats: 275/228/185
WOE: Doing it my "own" way. :-)
Start Date: 3/2014
Menu and carbs for the day:

B - 8 small pieces of microwave bacon -0 carbs
L - two oders little ceasars Garlic parmesan Wings - 2 carbs
D - IHOP - 6 sausage links and egg whites - 4 carbs

Total 6

Red....OMG, you reminded me of strawberries. I want, I need, I truly can't wait til I can have a few again.

Carriemc - I am with you on the snacks. I am sooo used to grabbing something to snack on. I still find myself almost having to smack my hand when I still reach for a quick bite or two...or three...or four of something I see around the house. My children and mother, who lives with me...are sweet addicts. I can't tell you how many sweet snacks, chocolate and everything else I desire is laying around my house. :-(

Kauaimom - I hope the cheese makes those evil veggies tolerable. I will have to try soon.

Tower - awesome! That really makes what we do worthwhile. Kudos to the neighbor for noticing your hard work!
CBOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:38 AM   #73
Senior LCF Member
 
Carriemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 103
Gallery: Carriemc
Stats: 294.5/280.0/190
Start Date: 3/31/2014
Tower that is wonderful!!! Makes it a little easier doing all this when you get such good complient.

CBOZ - You are one strong person!! You are doing fantastic. I only have to contend right now with DH. My daughter is away at college. Hubby has no choice but to eat what I fix. Still hard though when he can have a couple of drinks at night and I can't. That is what makes coming to this group so great. Love having friends that I can share all this with.

Have a great low-carbing day!!! Going to be a stormy day here in Louisville. So exercising inside today.

Talk with you all later.

Last edited by Carriemc; 04-03-2014 at 06:39 AM..
Carriemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:28 AM   #74
Major LCF Poster!
 
GoBahnsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,588
Gallery: GoBahnsen
Stats: Have lost 42 lbs since Nov.19, 2013
WOE: Low carb my way
Start Date: 188 as of March 5, 2014 6'2"
Good morning people Anybody new show up? Well if ya did and ya didn't get welcomed then here ya go

Have a great day supporting each other
GoBahnsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:32 AM   #75
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 387
Gallery: kauaimom
Gob! Thanks for sticking around and seeing if there is anyone else to greet! Say, how are you doing with those "last few pounds"! Can't wait till I can use those words for my weight loss journey...
kauaimom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:43 AM   #76
Major LCF Poster!
 
GoBahnsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,588
Gallery: GoBahnsen
Stats: Have lost 42 lbs since Nov.19, 2013
WOE: Low carb my way
Start Date: 188 as of March 5, 2014 6'2"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kauaimom View Post
Gob! Thanks for sticking around and seeing if there is anyone else to greet! Say, how are you doing with those "last few pounds"! Can't wait till I can use those words for my weight loss journey...
Hi KM I have been stalled out for a month. That last few pounds of flab on the stomach appears to be the most stubborn. And it doesn't come off with ab exercises, tho any exercise always helps.

No, it will be by cardio and a strict WOE.

But you will get there KM. One day at a time. Soon the weeks and months will pass. I remember the first days and weeks. I'd be like "it's day 16 now..."

And now I have no idea how many days it's been, unless I want to get a calculator out.

So hang in there KM and all the rest of you Newbies
GoBahnsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:58 AM   #77
Senior LCF Member
 
Carriemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 103
Gallery: Carriemc
Stats: 294.5/280.0/190
Start Date: 3/31/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBahnsen View Post
Hi KM I have been stalled out for a month. That last few pounds of flab on the stomach appears to be the most stubborn. And it doesn't come off with ab exercises, tho any exercise always helps.

No, it will be by cardio and a strict WOE.

But you will get there KM. One day at a time. Soon the weeks and months will pass. I remember the first days and weeks. I'd be like "it's day 16 now..."

And now I have no idea how many days it's been, unless I want to get a calculator out.

So hang in there KM and all the rest of you Newbies
GOB - You are doing an amazing job. I have seen on some of the other forums that some people are doing all meat with some butter, etc. added in for fat for a few days to a week to get over plateaus they have hit. Don't know if it will work, but you are doing fantastic.
Carriemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:06 AM   #78
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 184
Gallery: Reddress
Stats: Start: 221 Goal: 175 Current:202
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 2014
Good morning everyone! Today, yet another thought that holds very, very true to me, LOL!! (Although it is driving me nuts that it says "easy" instead of "easily" lol)



I forgot to post my totals yesterday, so I will start there. I was starving last night and went on a bit of an eating binge, lol.

B: 3 eggs, 1 tbls salsa, nacho cheese, red bell pepper, coffee (with milk, ooops)

L: I was busy and didn't eat lunch

D: Stirfry with bok choy, broccoli, mushrooms and chicken, sauteed with EVOO, and seasoned with chicken broth and chinese 5 spice. (OMG, this was soooo good and I had a huge plateful for almost no carbs), 2 mini fat boms

S: OMM with 1 tbls natural peanut butter, guacamole (1 whole avocado, 1 tbls salsa, 2 tbls sour cream) with 2 celery stalks, chopped, for dipping

total carbs: 19.3
Reddress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:18 AM   #79
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 387
Gallery: kauaimom
Good morning everyone!

Made my first Netrition order yesterday. I am pumped! They were out of the onion pockets that everyone is talking about.

Looking forward to a good day of LC eating. Also looking forward to weighing on April 10th and seeing my weight loss and the weight loss of those involved in this challenge!

Stay strong!
kauaimom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 01:05 PM   #80
Senior LCF Member
 
TowerOrchard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 173
Gallery: TowerOrchard
Stats: 222/182/155
WOE: Primal/Paleo
Start Date: January 7, 2014
Hello All!

Reddress, I can't wait 'til your new driver's license arrives - going to be great to see that thinner you on there! (although for me, it doesn't matter how much I weigh - my DL pics always look a little scary )

Carriemc, just noticed you are from Louisville. So am I!!! Well, originally. And actually, it was Jeffersonville - right across the river. But close enough! I live in Oklahoma now.

Hope everyone is having a good day. I've got some steaks thawing for dinner tonight, and I am looking forward to that!!!
TowerOrchard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:47 PM   #81
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 387
Gallery: kauaimom
Hi Gang!

Had a great day today! Finally at that place where I was full during most of the day and food does not seem to have the upper hand. I made really good decisions today.

If I don't eat anymore:

Carb count: 23
Knee Exercises: Yep

Please post your carb counts and also if you met your one additional personal goal today.
kauaimom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:36 PM   #82
Senior LCF Member
 
Carriemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 103
Gallery: Carriemc
Stats: 294.5/280.0/190
Start Date: 3/31/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by TowerOrchard View Post
Hello All!

Reddress, I can't wait 'til your new driver's license arrives - going to be great to see that thinner you on there! (although for me, it doesn't matter how much I weigh - my DL pics always look a little scary )

Carriemc, just noticed you are from Louisville. So am I!!! Well, originally. And actually, it was Jeffersonville - right across the river. But close enough! I live in Oklahoma now.

Hope everyone is having a good day. I've got some steaks thawing for dinner tonight, and I am looking forward to that!!!

Well hello neighbor. What a small world. My husband even works in Jeffersonville. How long ago did you move to Oklahoma?
Carriemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:44 PM   #83
Senior LCF Member
 
Carriemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 103
Gallery: Carriemc
Stats: 294.5/280.0/190
Start Date: 3/31/2014
Way to go KAM!! Sounds like you had a great day. Glad you reach that feeling again. Today was better for me also. Eating pork rinds really helped me feel fuller today when I needed a little something.

My carb count is 43.

Didn't get my 8 glasses in, only got 6. Had some stuff going on where I knew I wouldn't be able to get easily to a bathroom so had to hold off some.

So glad I joined this group!! When a thought crosses my mind that oh a little of this or a little of that will be okay, I remember I have all of you to come back and report to and that helps me keep on the right track.

Getting anxious for April 10th. I do know that some water weight is gone because I no longer look 60 months pregnant.

Had some great chicken wings for dinner tonight that were marinated in hot sauce all day. YUM! Funny how I find myself craving spicy foods since starting this. Do any of you find yourself craving things like that?

Have a great evening!! So glad tomorrow is Friday.

Last edited by Carriemc; 04-03-2014 at 05:47 PM..
Carriemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:46 PM   #84
Senior LCF Member
 
Carriemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 103
Gallery: Carriemc
Stats: 294.5/280.0/190
Start Date: 3/31/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddress View Post
Good morning everyone! Today, yet another thought that holds very, very true to me, LOL!! (Although it is driving me nuts that it says "easy" instead of "easily" lol)



I forgot to post my totals yesterday, so I will start there. I was starving last night and went on a bit of an eating binge, lol.

B: 3 eggs, 1 tbls salsa, nacho cheese, red bell pepper, coffee (with milk, ooops)

L: I was busy and didn't eat lunch

D: Stirfry with bok choy, broccoli, mushrooms and chicken, sauteed with EVOO, and seasoned with chicken broth and chinese 5 spice. (OMG, this was soooo good and I had a huge plateful for almost no carbs), 2 mini fat boms

S: OMM with 1 tbls natural peanut butter, guacamole (1 whole avocado, 1 tbls salsa, 2 tbls sour cream) with 2 celery stalks, chopped, for dipping

total carbs: 19.3
Love the quote Red! Have to ask, what is a mini fat bom?
Carriemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:08 PM   #85
Senior LCF Member
 
TowerOrchard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 173
Gallery: TowerOrchard
Stats: 222/182/155
WOE: Primal/Paleo
Start Date: January 7, 2014
My food for today:

B = coffee w/ HWC
L = had my chicken salad melt again. Love it!
D = T-bone steak & mashed cauliflower (with butter & a splash of HWC)

Total carbs for the day - 14; net carbs for the day - 10. Wow! That is a pretty low carb day for me.
TowerOrchard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:13 PM   #86
Senior LCF Member
 
TowerOrchard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 173
Gallery: TowerOrchard
Stats: 222/182/155
WOE: Primal/Paleo
Start Date: January 7, 2014
Quote:
Well hello neighbor. What a small world. My husband even works in Jeffersonville. How long ago did you move to Oklahoma?
A looooong time ago. I only lived in Jeff until I was 5. I've lived in Ohio, Texas, Pennsylvania, northern Indiana and even Beijing, China for a couple of years, but Oklahoma has been my home base since 1989.

I still have lots of family in that area, so I visit 1-2 times a year. They are about halfway between Louisville & Evansville - Corydon/Leavenworth/English, if you are familiar with those LARGE cities
TowerOrchard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:17 PM   #87
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 184
Gallery: Reddress
Stats: Start: 221 Goal: 175 Current:202
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carriemc View Post
Love the quote Red! Have to ask, what is a mini fat bom?
ThAt was supposed to be bomb, lol! If you search fat bomb in the recipes section here you will get all sorts of ideas! Basically it's a chunk of fat in a palatable mix to help keep energy up. I called mine mini because I made them in a mini muffin mould lol.
Reddress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:40 PM   #88
Senior LCF Member
 
CBOZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 105
Gallery: CBOZ
Stats: 275/228/185
WOE: Doing it my "own" way. :-)
Start Date: 3/2014
Hello All!

Counts and menu for today:

B- 3 Sausage patties - 3 carbs
L- Too busy - didn't eat anything and had no snacks on hand. :-(
D- Salsarita's steak, sour cream and cheese .8 carbs for the little bit of sour cream and cheese

Total - 3.8 :-)

Carriemc - I feel your pain about the DH and his drinks...my DH drinks tons of sugary sodas that I used to be heavily addicted to, all night, all day. Sometimes I consider murdering him, but then the thought of spending time in jail where I imagine it would be hard as hell to stick to the Atkins WOE, saves his ass. LOL

You guys - I must admit - fat bombs scare me. I will have to check out the recipe, but really a chunk of fat???? lol

Tower - you think your DL pic is bad, if you guys saw mine, you would just die. Even my mother, who must compliment me because it is mandatory for a mother, just shakes her head when she sees mine. lol

Kam - I'm happy you hit that no hunger zone. I have been there for a few days. Actually feel a bit nauseated at times. :-(

I hope everyone has a good night.

I regret to say that I have to go to the doctors tomorrow and they are going to make me get on the scale. My doctor is really focusing on my weight so I don't think I can get away with asking her not to tell me. Does this count as cheating? I swear I haven't gotten on my own scale and WILL NOT until the 10th.
CBOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:54 PM   #89
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 387
Gallery: kauaimom
CBoz...I am still chuckling. You are too fun! This is really a fun challenge. Plus, I am quite sure there is going to be a collective large weight loss at the end! No, it is not cheating about needing to weigh at the doctor's office. Just don't tell us, if that is OK. I want the first weight loss to be reported for everyone to be on April 10th!
kauaimom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:01 PM   #90
Senior LCF Member
 
Carriemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 103
Gallery: Carriemc
Stats: 294.5/280.0/190
Start Date: 3/31/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBOZ View Post
Hello All!

Counts and menu for today:

B- 3 Sausage patties - 3 carbs
L- Too busy - didn't eat anything and had no snacks on hand. :-(
D- Salsarita's steak, sour cream and cheese .8 carbs for the little bit of sour cream and cheese

Total - 3.8 :-)

Carriemc - I feel your pain about the DH and his drinks...my DH drinks tons of sugary sodas that I used to be heavily addicted to, all night, all day. Sometimes I consider murdering him, but then the thought of spending time in jail where I imagine it would be hard as hell to stick to the Atkins WOE, saves his ass. LOL

You guys - I must admit - fat bombs scare me. I will have to check out the recipe, but really a chunk of fat???? lol

Tower - you think your DL pic is bad, if you guys saw mine, you would just die. Even my mother, who must compliment me because it is mandatory for a mother, just shakes her head when she sees mine. lol

Kam - I'm happy you hit that no hunger zone. I have been there for a few days. Actually feel a bit nauseated at times. :-(

I hope everyone has a good night.

I regret to say that I have to go to the doctors tomorrow and they are going to make me get on the scale. My doctor is really focusing on my weight so I don't think I can get away with asking her not to tell me. Does this count as cheating? I swear I haven't gotten on my own scale and WILL NOT until the 10th.

CBOZ - you are a hoot, girl. So funny.

Good luck tomorrow!!!
Carriemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:50 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.