Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2014, 11:02 AM   #451
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Reddress
Stats: Start: 221 Goal: 175 Current:202
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 2014
I only have a few minutes- working 3 jobs right now while I start one and finish the other two lol!! Weigh in today was up one lb. so grand total? .4 less than my starting weight. Ha! Now I will admit I have been weighing on other days, just not reporting them here. My weight has gone up and down in the same 1.5 lb range all month long. I don't know what it's problem is lol.

BUT I have lost 2.5 inches this month on my waist, an inch off my hips and and inch off my thighs. I had to buy new pants the other day- in a size smaller! I also had to buy some new bras in a smaller band and cup size this month too. The scale may not have shown it, but I say this month was a big success!!!
Reddress is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2014, 04:25 PM   #452
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Carriemc
Stats: 294.5/280.0/190
Start Date: 3/31/2014
WTG Cboz, Lady and Red.

Red - I think that is fantastic about your inches. Can't always go by how what the scale says. Go by how your feel and how your clothes fit. Proud of you!! Great job!!!!!
Carriemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 04:33 PM   #453
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: TowerOrchard
Stats: 222/182/155
WOE: Primal/Paleo
Start Date: January 7, 2014
Good job, everybody! And Red... I have the opposite problem from you. Scales keep moving down but I am still not down a size in pants (I have gone from an XL to a L in tops). My pants are all crazy loose, but the next size down is still too tight. Congrats on that smaller size!!!!
TowerOrchard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 07:28 PM   #454
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CBOZ
Stats: 275/228/185
WOE: Doing it my "own" way. :-)
Start Date: 3/2014
Grand total - 45.7! Way to go ladies!!!!! I am super proud of all of us. :-)

Can't wait for the end of next month!

Thanks again Kmom for setting this up! :-) You deserve an award...how about some more JOY? :-)
CBOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:21 AM   #455
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Blue Fish
Stats: 217/200/165
Start Date: January 1, 2012
Hope it's ok to join the challenge still. I'm new here.

Here's my short story... On January 1, 2012 I weighed 217 lbs. I went on a low calorie diet and for over 2 years I would lose 15 pounds or so and then gain it back. I could only do the low cal thing for so long until I would cave in and give up. First of last month I weighed 207 and took another stab at it. I dropped 7 lbs. and at 200 I found myself back in that same starving weak spot where I was about to throw in the towel and gain it back. This time I decided maybe if I dieted a different way I could get my will power back and continue losing weight. I have been on a low carb regimen for a week today. Right off the bat I gained a pound and went up to 201. Then Wednesday I could tell I was going into ketosis, by Thursday I was all the way in. I lost the pound I gained on Thursday, dropped another pound yesterday, and was down a third pound today! I know my entire weight loss is not going to be this dramatic, but I'm pretty pumped with the start. I want to get down to 165. I'm 198 today.

Thursday, May 1 200
Friday, May 2, 199
Saturday, May 3, 198
Blue Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:39 AM   #456
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kauaimom
Hi Blue Fish!
Say, can you copy and paste your above post into the "Joy" Challenge, May 2014. This challenge (Newbie Challenge) was for the month of April.

I am pumped you are here! Sounds like you have a great start to eating LC.

KMom
kauaimom is offline   Reply With Quote