Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2014, 05:40 AM   #361
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: IWasMadeThisWay
Stats: 203/157/130
Thanks for the welcome everyone! The scale was up 2oz this morning, but no big deal. I try to actually eat a TON of sodium the first day of strict low carb or M/E as it helps me from getting the keto flu. So I was already expecting a small gain on the scale. I'm going to scale back today on the sodium today, which for me is just not having any high sodium chicken broth.

Breakfast
coffee w/ 2 tbsp HWC
3 eggs scrambled in 1 serv Kerry Gold Butter
3 slices bacon

Lunch/Dinner
Egg salad (3 eggs, 2 tbsp mayo, 4oz canned chicken)

Extras
Green tea w/ stevia and 2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp flax seed oil
1 serving Natural Calm (magnesium)
Vitamins/Probiotic

= 1440 calories, 0 carbs, 124 fat, 63 protein
0% carbs, 82% fat, 18% protein

I plan on doing some working out today, mostly by walking or bike riding and some pushups/situps. Will see how today goes! I feel great, and I'm not craving anything. Drinking lots of water helps, and I aim for around 10 cups a day.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2014, 06:17 AM   #362
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: justme_sara
Stats: 210/186/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 2014
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!! So glad this week is almost over

I love mthrgoose & her postings, she's such an inspiration!

Anyone have any big plans for the weekend? It's supposed to be muggy/yucky/rainy here all weekend, so that means cleaning/organizing the house for me and baby girl.

I'm feeling better today, the blues have turned into ..light green maybe? If I had to put a color on my mood

IWMTH - I love Kerry Gold butter, yummy! Sounds like a good plan for losing those lbs quickly. I'll do a heavy sodium day every once in awhile as well, helps with cravings & any headache I may get (especially after an especially stressful few days)

hope everyone has losses today -
justme_sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:33 AM   #363
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Cherylg
Stats: 214/186/165
Start Date: Every Monday
It is Friday!!!

Iwasmade - Sounds like you got it together! Here's wishing you a loss!

Sara - I am glad you are feeling better! I am going to spin class in am, taking my Mom shopping then chillin by my pool. Sunday, I plan on walking on the beach and working outside if it is not too hot.

Julie - I stumbled on Mthergoose several weeks ago and she is really inspirational! I think it is so much easier to keep it simple than all the recipes out there.

Abigale - how is it going? You have so much willpower with your menu!

Cheryl
Cherylg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 01:43 AM   #364
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Abigale
WOE: low carb
Start Date: January 2008
IWMTW, your meals and plans for yesterday sound very good. You should start to see some positive results pretty quick!

Sara, glad the blues have turned into light green. Have a good weekend playing with your little one and getting organized.

Cheryl, those spin classes look very intense! I wish I had that kind of energy!

Need to go to the store later and stock up. Don't have any plans yet for meals today. Right now I am getting ready for cup of coffee number two. My first was at 3am. lol I am a very early riser and go to bed with the chickens.

March 27 start: -1, -.6, -.2, -.8 -.8, 0, -.6, -.6, +.2, 0, +.2, 0, -.2, 0, +.4, -.2, +.2, -1.2, +1, -.2, -.8
(total lost so far 5.8 lbs.)
-.4,-.2+.2, -.2, +.2, -.4, +.2, 0, -.4, ..., ..., ..., +2.6, -.4, +1, 0, +.6, 0, -.8. -.8, -.8, -.2, +.4, -.2, +1, +1, -.2, +1.2, -.6, -.2, -.4, 0, 0, -1, +.6 ,+.6, -.4, -.2, -.6, +1.4, -.4, +.4, -.6, -.6, +1
Old 05-31-2014, 05:36 AM   #365
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: jblanken
Stats: 248/184.7/120 5'6.5"
WOE: Atkins,LC,IF,EFGT
Start Date: 2006-LC,restart 9/2014
Hello Abigale, Sara, Cheryl and IWMTW
Happy to report I was on plan all day yesterday !
Not too much carb flu either. Walked 3 miles.
I haven't been doing exercise but like the outdoors!

Getting new freezer today so will be clearing
out any bad things I shouldn't eat.

Hope your day sees losses !!
Very nice to wake to sunshine..70s here today...
jblanken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 08:07 AM   #366
Senior LCF Member

Hi everyone! Only time for a quick reply but I am down to 169.6lbs this morning! Another new low weight for me. I did end up eating some pork rhinds, more bacon, and added some feta to my egg salad (which BTW is yummy!) so I guess my hunger was kicking in after my 45 minute walk yesterday. I didn't drink as much water as I should have but will make up for it today.

Hope everyone has a great day!
IWasMadeThisWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 03:20 AM   #367
Major LCF Poster!

IWMTW, we are thrilled you are at a new low yesterday!

Julie, I like your new profile picture of Dr. Atkin's original 72 book. Wonderful you have a new freezer!

DH, my brother and sil will be going out to breakfast after church today as usual. I will have my usual bacon and eggs and cream in my coffee. Love that cream. Can't believe I stopped cream in my coffee during the week about 2 months ago as much as I love cream.

Have a great day gang!

March 27 start: -1, -.6, -.2, -.8 -.8, 0, -.6, -.6, +.2, 0, +.2, 0, -.2, 0, +.4, -.2, +.2, -1.2, +1, -.2, -.8
-.4,-.2+.2, -.2, +.2, -.4, +.2, 0, -.4, ..., ..., ..., +2.6, -.4, +1, 0, +.6, 0, -.8. -.8, -.8, -.2, +.4, -.2, +1, +1, -.2, +1.2, -.6, -.2, -.4, 0, 0, -1, +.6 ,+.6, -.4, -.2, -.6, +1.4, -.4, +.4, -.6, -.6, +1, -.2
Abigale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 04:17 AM   #368
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Abigale,
I did this for another thread, Atkins72, a lady there needed to see the first book Atkins wrote...
I couldn't do an attache to a post, weird because I used to be able to.
It will change soon to the flowers I planted....

Excited to start a new month and resolve to do better this month. June should definitely be less stress so this can only help me get closer to goal.

Have a great day!
Old 06-01-2014, 09:03 AM   #369
Senior LCF Member

Happy June everyone! It's nice and warm here, so I may go out and enjoy the sunlight. Perhaps a nice hour long walk. I will also be taking a nice 1-2 mile run tonight, since I do need to work on increasing my run time.

I'm happy to say that I dropped 2lbs since yesterday and I am now down to 167.6lbs! I wouldn't complain on seeing a couple more 2lb drop days, lol. My goal is to be at 160lbs by this time next week. I am in the Army and need to drop some weight, so I'm hoping to surprise some people when I see them on the 19th since I will need to be weighed in.

I would love to be around 155lbs by the 19th as passing weight for me in the Army is 154lbs. That's a couple weeks away so who knows! I'm not going to hold my breath but I'm sure going to try. I've read some past posts on this board of people eating the way I am and started near the same weight, and they were able to drop that amount in the same time frame. I know we're all different, but it gives me some hope that I can get to that weight in this time frame!
Old 06-02-2014, 01:58 AM   #370
Major LCF Poster!

Julie, love the flowers! I too am hoping with this new month I will start to see some good results!

IWMTW, good going on the 2 pounds down! You can do this! What happens if you don't hit the passing weight on your weigh in on the 19th?

Cooking up some ground beef to take to work today. Also have some leftover grilled chicken too.

Have a wonderful day gang!

-.4,-.2+.2, -.2, +.2, -.4, +.2, 0, -.4, ..., ..., ..., +2.6, -.4, +1, 0, +.6, 0, -.8. -.8, -.8, -.2, +.4, -.2, +1, +1, -.2, +1.2, -.6, -.2, -.4, 0, 0, -1, +.6 ,+.6, -.4, -.2, -.6, +1.4, -.4, +.4, -.6, -.6, +1, -.2, +1.6
Old 06-02-2014, 05:16 AM   #371
Major LCF Poster!

Down 1.8
Off too good start, goal this month 10 lbs.
Want to lose 20 by Aug 25

Have a great day, lets lose this together!!
Old 06-02-2014, 06:25 AM   #372
Senior LCF Member

Good morning everyone & happy June -

IWMTH- your loss is fantastic! Where are you stationed for the Army? My BIL is infantry & he's currently in Killeen, TX (only a few hours from home) so we get to see him a few times a year. What happens if you don't "pass" your test?

Julie - beautiful flower pic. Yay for a loss so far this month! I love the beginning of the month, it's like a new start, gives me some good motivation. Hope you are getting to enjoy your new freezer & have lots of goodies to stock it with.

Abigale - It's nice to get to see family every Sunday, I wish we had a routine like that.

Cheryl - how was your weekend?

I tried bulletproof coffee for the first time yesterday and I am totally HOOKED! It is super delicious & creamy like the lattes I miss so much, plus it gets my fat ratio up first thing in the morning and helps curb my cravings (well, has so far.. only on day 2 of having it!) 10 days of work left and counting! This is the last week for kiddos to be here, then I have another week of finalizing paperwork/closing down the kitchen etc. Great thing is that the last week I pretty much set my own hours, so I don't have to be here so early Waiting until Wednesday to weigh..

hope everyone see's losses & stays on plan!
Old 06-02-2014, 07:56 AM   #373
Major LCF Poster!

[QUOTE=justme_sara;16929633]
I tried bulletproof coffee for the first time yesterday and I am totally HOOKED! [QUOTE]

Hi Sara - can you share the recipe, again if you have already?
I am thinking about this as a mid afternoon snack with decaf...
Thanks!
Old 06-02-2014, 08:06 AM   #374
Senior LCF Member

Bulletproof Coffee

I'll have this as an afternoon snack too, with the addition of a scoop of vanilla protein powder! Delicious-

Bulletproof Coffee:

*2 cups brewed coffee (I REALLY like coffee, if you don't want this much, cut in half..)
*1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
*1 Tablespoon Kerry Gold Butter (this is the most organic I've been able to find.. any butter is ok, but Kerry Gold is the best!!)
*1-2 teaspoons splenda (or sweetner of choice)
*2 Tablespoons Heavy Cream

put everything in together & blend! I use a stick blender for mine, but you can use a regular blender too. Some People just mix everything with a spoon, but the consistency isn't creamy, it's more like oil & water.. yuck! If you're needing more fat, add more coconut oil or butter, doesn't change the taste any -

For afternoon, I'll add 1 scoop of Vanilla Whey/Soy protein powder & some ice for make a fantastic vanilla coffee "shake" that really curbs cravings & hunger-
Old 06-02-2014, 08:21 AM   #375
Senior LCF Member

Good morning all! I am down again to almost a pound loss from yesterday. Today's new low has me at 166.9lbs! Here's to hoping to be 160lbs by Sunday! I didn't get a chance to run last night, but going to today with a goal of Mon/Wed/Fri just my two miles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigale View Post
IWMTW, good going on the 2 pounds down! You can do this! What happens if you don't hit the passing weight on your weigh in on the 19th?
Thanks! Well I should probably explain how it works a bit more. Basically, based on my age/HT/gender, they say I should way a max of 154lbs. If I am weighed and am over that amount, I get taped. Now, based on again the age/HT/gender, the Army Regulation says I need to be at or below 34% body fat to pass. So I can still pass even though I am over 154lbs. The problem is last month I was weighed/taped, and I failed by 2% over. So what they do for a fail, they "flag" me and I have to lose so much a month. The issue is right now that I am "done" in August, and I can't even extend if I wanted to unless I pass that and get un-flagged. Plus, with the Army making big changes right now, I'm potentially at risk for a Other Than Honorable discharge just because of not passing weight. Ridiculous, but it is what it is right now. I don't have the specific date on when I get taped but. I drill from 20-29 June. Yay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme_sara View Post
IWMTH- your loss is fantastic! Where are you stationed for the Army? My BIL is infantry & he's currently in Killeen, TX (only a few hours from home) so we get to see him a few times a year. What happens if you don't "pass" your test?
I'm actually in the Army Reserves out in Western NY. You can read my above answer. In all of this, I want to pass that and my Army APFT so I can extend in hopes of possibly getting one of the two positions they are hiring for out here in my area. I was full-time before in the National Guard for nearly 4 years and left to pursue college and other areas. But, I like the full-time job in the army vs going active duty. But I have to pass these things to make anything possible! It helps keep me determined. The irony in all of this is I chose to go into the Reserves for a few months to try it out, and ya... grr!
Old 06-02-2014, 09:15 AM   #376
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning, all!

I am closing out the month and pretty busy today but I will BBL!
Old 06-02-2014, 01:51 PM   #377
Senior LCF Member

I did pretty good today! 1215 calories, 101 fat, 74 protein. I may have some tea with a tbsp of coconut oil, or soup with butter just to up the fat a little bit more, but now that I am on day 5 I am finding that I have to force eating at this point.

I was going to run, and it looks like it will down pour any minute. Ugh!
Old 06-03-2014, 01:34 AM   #378
Major LCF Poster!

IWMTW, sure hope you can get under the weight or body fat limit so you can get that full time job with the Army. That's alot of pressure to be under but also a great motivator!

Cheryl, you probably told us already but what kind of work do you do again

Julie, wonderful you are down 1.8!

Sara, I love bullet proof coffee too but rarely make it because I don't want to wake DH up with the noise of the blender. It really does hit the spot doesn't it!

Ground beef again for me today. Have a terrific day everyone!

-.4,-.2+.2, -.2, +.2, -.4, +.2, 0, -.4, ..., ..., ..., +2.6, -.4, +1, 0, +.6, 0, -.8. -.8, -.8, -.2, +.4, -.2, +1, +1, -.2, +1.2, -.6, -.2, -.4, 0, 0, -1, +.6 ,+.6, -.4, -.2, -.6, +1.4, -.4, +.4, -.6, -.6, +1, -.2, +1.6, -.2

Last edited by Abigale; 06-03-2014 at 01:35 AM..
Old 06-03-2014, 05:12 AM   #379
Senior LCF Member

Good morning everyone! For some reason, I was up 5oz on the scale this morning. The only things that I could think of was that I drank some diet soda and diet crystal light, which is not usual for me to have so much artificial sugar. Or, perhaps even needing to "go." I did have some unplanned pepperoni and pork rinds, but doubt it was that. Will find out by the scale tomorrow by ditching that stuff today. I also have to remember to take my magnesium at night before bed, which I keep forgetting to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigale View Post
IWMTW, sure hope you can get under the weight or body fat limit so you can get that full time job with the Army. That's alot of pressure to be under but also a great motivator!
Def is great motivation! I'm more worried about receiving an Other Than Honorable discharge than the job part. A discharge like that effects being able to come back in the military in the future, or even receiving benefits. I'm so close to passing that it would just irritate me for something like that to happen. The weight itself shouldn't effect me getting the job as far as I know, it's more or less being able to pass weight so I can stay in the Army Reserves, which is also a condition of the job I am applying for.
Old 06-03-2014, 07:58 AM   #380
Senior LCF Member

Morning all -

Today is gonna be a rough one - we're having our "end of year" celebration for the students & there is fresh popped popcorn just outside my office ALL day Gonna have a few burger patties in a bit to stave off the cravings, I hope!!

IWMTH - that is SO intense, I can't imagine the stress that puts you under. I didn't realize that if you don't make weight that they can give you other than honorable discharge, seems a little harsh but I guess that's the military huh! I got on a diet soda kick a few weeks ago & it stalled me, BADLY - so I learned I've got to stay away from them or drink 2 glasses of water for each can of soda I have.

Abigale - luckly my DH sleeps like a bear in hibernation, even tornado sirens blaring in the middle of the night don't wake him!! So I blend up anything with no problem haha.

Cheryl - hope you had a good day yesterday, what is it that you are "closing" for the month? I have to do a EOM (end of month) report each month as well, to reset our computer system for the next month, it's a pain but I've finally gotten it down..

Julie- have you been able to try the bulletproof coffee yet?
Old 06-03-2014, 09:25 AM   #381
Major LCF Poster!

Sara - gotta try that coffee soon, maybe Saturday...

up .5, but I know what I did....
Hot here today 87 at noon...
Gotta drink my water or I'll pay for it later...
Old 06-03-2014, 11:22 AM   #382
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
IWMTH - that is SO intense, I can't imagine the stress that puts you under. I didn't realize that if you don't make weight that they can give you other than honorable discharge, seems a little harsh but I guess that's the military huh! I got on a diet soda kick a few weeks ago & it stalled me, BADLY - so I learned I've got to stay away from them or drink 2 glasses of water for each can of soda I have.
Honestly, the stress isn't bad. It's more like... determination vs the stress really. Like, I just have to constantly remind myself to stay on track and why. It's one thing to want to lose weight and get off track, but it's another where it could potentially effect the possibility of a job or staying in. My step dad ordered pizza last night, I wanted some, so instead I had some of the toppings. I knew if I had some slices, then I'd be somewhat starting over and putting myself back by a few days. Plus, that crappy feeling of eating carbs after not having many carbs for nearly a week.

The discharge is up to higher, but ya typically if you don't pass two consecutive record HT/WT or Army APFT then you are done. They have slacked the last decade due to the wars, but they are reshaping right now fast and furiously so they are kicking out people left and right, and going back to the harsh standards that were already in place. They were always there, just hadn't been fully enforced due to needing people for war.

Ya I think I had like 2-3 cans of diet soda and 2 sticks of diet crystal light. My eating was fairly clean, so I am guessing it is that. I've just been drinking water, 3 servings of coffee w/ 3 tbsp hwc, and just had lunch which was ground beef, nusalt, butter, hot sauce, and feta cheese. So simple, yet delicious. That will probably be it. Protein is a bit higher today, but I've been dying for some ground beef in a bad way. Adding some butter to up that fat, and that was that.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:35 AM   #383
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Morning all -

Today is gonna be a rough one - we're having our "end of year" celebration for the students & there is fresh popped popcorn just outside my office ALL day Gonna have a few burger patties in a bit to stave off the cravings, I hope!!

Abigale - luckly my DH sleeps like a bear in hibernation, even tornado sirens blaring in the middle of the night don't wake him!! So I blend up anything with no problem haha.

Cheryl - hope you had a good day yesterday, what is it that you are "closing" for the month? I have to do a EOM (end of month) report each month as well, to reset our computer system for the next month, it's a pain but I've finally gotten it down..

Julie- have you been able to try the bulletproof coffee yet?
Sara - does that mean you are off all summer? I am General Manager of a 30 acre industrial park and a huge flea market with over 400 vendors. I do all the financials for this multi-million dollar operation and I have an extensive month-end with lots of reports, etc. I am here 20 years and it is okay but I am under-paid (I feel) and it is certainly getting "old".
Old 06-03-2014, 12:37 PM   #384
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherylg View Post
Sara - does that mean you are off all summer? .
Yes'm - well not "all summer" I'm off from the middle of june until the middle of August. I'm the Director of Food Services for a public school here in Texas. It sounds strange, but I was irritated this year because I've been a college instructor for the last 6ish years and we would have a full 3 months off for summer & almost 2 full months off for christmas!! so this year has been a change for me.. but the daily hours are better and my drive is about half of what it used to be so I guess in the long run it's worth it.

With 400 vendors I can only imagine the financial paperwork you have to deal with!! Bless all us underpaid hard workers

I'm ready to be off so I can lose all this weight quicker. I'm constantly snacking while I'm at work and there are always cheat treats (like the dreaded popcorn today) that are lurking around. When I'm at home or off work my eating is very strict & it's much easier to stay on track.

IWMTH - I hate that awful "carby" feeling I get if I eat over my limit, it's kinda like a hangover in a way. I just feel awful =( Hope it's a simple fix with the soda's!
Old 06-03-2014, 12:57 PM   #385
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
IWMTH - I hate that awful "carby" feeling I get if I eat over my limit, it's kinda like a hangover in a way. I just feel awful =( Hope it's a simple fix with the soda's!
Me too! Luckily, I don't drink soda often but I had just bought a couple of 12-packs on sale. I guess I just wanted something different! So far so good today. Downing more water.
Old 06-04-2014, 02:06 AM   #386
Major LCF Poster!

Sara, I hope all went well yesterday with all the temptations, especially having to smell popcorn all day. Going with the job that is closer to home and better daily hours and still has nice chunks of time off was a good move. Better for the family and time for you to unwind periodically.

Wow, Cheryl, you have your hands full with that job! I think every job gets old after awhile but I think back to other jobs I have had and the one I have now is still the best. The worst was 11 years at a corrugated box factory. Most of the time there I was sales correspondent and the stress was terrible.

IWMTW, good luck with cutting back on the diet soda and drinking more water. Hope that is what gave you the little up gain on the scale.

Chicken salad for lunch today, just leftover grilled chicken with some mayo.

Have a terrific day gang!

-.4,-.2+.2, -.2, +.2, -.4, +.2, 0, -.4, ..., ..., ..., +2.6, -.4, +1, 0, +.6, 0, -.8. -.8, -.8, -.2, +.4, -.2, +1, +1, -.2, +1.2, -.6, -.2, -.4, 0, 0, -1, +.6 ,+.6, -.4, -.2, -.6, +1.4, -.4, +.4, -.6, -.6, +1, -.2, +1.6, -.2, -.8
Old 06-04-2014, 06:08 AM   #387
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning all --

So I ended up having a small bag of popcorn & 2 sugar cookies yesterday HOWEVER.. I weighed this morning & I'm sitting @ 187.6!! I had really thought I had gained more than that over the last week, but it seems I'm sitting steady

So.. clean eating, bulletproof coffee, and tons of water for me to get the scale moving again!

Hope everyone stays on plan and see's losses today!
Old 06-04-2014, 06:28 AM   #388
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning, gang!

I am busy getting ready for vacation so I can only just "pop" in!

Sara - WTG!!! Holding steady!

Abigale - I feel like (I am 58) I need to do a job I enjoy until I retire. I am planning on retiring at 66 and 4 months when my social security kicks in. The world is different when you like what you do! I don't mind it but the owner's son is an arrogant, condescending a-hole and as the years go by, I hate him more and more. Luckily, I only see him once or twice a week.

Julie - hot here too - very high humidity!

BBL
Old 06-04-2014, 08:03 AM   #389
Senior LCF Member

Good morning/afternoon everyone! I'm a little late posting today, but I'm glad to share that the scale dropped down to 165.4lbs! I ditched the diet soda and diet crystal light yesterday and just drank water. Looks like I have to watch out for those diet drinks!

I can start to see my stomach shrinking, as well as my face. I'm getting really psyched to be sailing through these 160s. It just might be possible to see 160lbs on the scale on Sunday!

I'm about to head out to the store to buy some more items; pork rinds, ground beef, etc. I've been able to snack on pork rinds everyday but one day in the last seven days with no issues. I'm liking them as an occasional snack when a crunchy/salty craving comes into play. I am dabbling with making a "taco dip" of sorts with the ground beef I buy today. I make it with cream cheese, and typically taco seasoning but I want to avoid the extra carbs. I may just have to play around with the recipe today.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:30 AM   #390
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWasMadeThisWay View Post
I am dabbling with making a "taco dip" of sorts with the ground beef I buy today. I make it with cream cheese, and typically taco seasoning but I want to avoid the extra carbs. I may just have to play around with the recipe today.
There's a great (carb free or as close as you can get) taco dip recipe that I make on occasion -

1-2 cups ground beef (or as much as you want to make)
1/2 cup Mayonnaise (or cream cheese, but CC adds extra carbs..)
2 Tbsp Chili Powder
2 Tbsp Cumin
2 Tbsp dried cilantro (can use fresh, but doesn't hold as long)
1 Tbsp Garlic Powder (or granulated garlic)
1 Tbsp Onion Powder (or granulated onion)
1 tsp paprika (smoked paprika is THE best!)
1/2 - 1 tsp cayenne pepper (or red pepper flakes) - depending on the spiciness you'd like
1-2 tsp lime or lemon juice
Salt & Pepper as needed

Cook ground beef, drain - combine all ingredients (add more/less seasoning as desired) & top with cheese - dig in!! If you want it a little more "saucy" add in more mayo or cream cheese

You can toss all your seasoning with the ground beef & let it simmer for a few minutes if you want it a little more "aromatic or flavorful" - this is great warm or cold

This is fantastic with cucumbers OR cheese crisps -