Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2014, 07:37 AM   #331
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: justme_sara
Stats: 210/186/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 2014
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY!

Julie - SOOOOO happy about your results! It's amazing the power we give dr's over our sanity. I'm so happy that they were wrong!!

Abigale - Glad you got to spend some time with family, I LOVE caesar salad also. Is the scale cooperating with you yet?

Cheryl - just gonna list some of my go to snack items, I can PM you the recipes if you need them or you can look them up on the recipe page here @ low carb friends, that's where a few of mine came from

1. String Cheese - just plain

2. Pepperoni Crisps (bake pepperoni in oven or microwave until crispy. Great sub for chips)

3. Cheese Crisps: I've tried these several different ways - my fave is sliced cheddar cheese baked until crispy and brown - there are 100's of different ways to make these, you can just google.. I use them for chips, to make nachos with, to add to salads for a good crunch

4. Faux "Cheetos" - found this recipe on here. It's basically whipped egg whites & cheese folded together and baked. They're REALLY good! Make sure you let them dry in the oven long enough to get good and crunchy.

5. Cheesecake in a bowl (for a good sweet tooth) - melt 2-4oz cream cheese in microwave (30 seconds to 1 min) add in 1 pkt splenda (or more for sweetness) & 1 tsp vanilla extract OR Sugar free syrup of choice & enjoy! This is SO good..

6. Frozen Cheesecake treats: Take above item and spoon onto cookie sheet, put in freezer overnight - enjoy! These are like cheesecake popsicles =)

7. Salt & Pepper coated Radishes: rinse whole radishes & toss with salt/pepper - enjoy! 10 are only .9 carbs!!

8. Buffalo Cream Cheese Dip: Find your favorite buffalo/hot sauce (mine is Frank's Original, 0 carbs per serving) - dump 1/4 cup over a block of softened cream cheese & devour. Great with Celery sticks, radishes, or pork rinds

9. Buffalo Bites: make up your favorite meat ball or sausage ball recipe, dunk in Frank's hot sauce - keep in baggies or to go containers with you - I munch on these throughout the weekend

Just some of my go to's that are quick & easy.. 5 min (except for the meatballs) and you're ready to grub!!

Hope everyone has a fantastic & safe Memorial Day weekend!!
justme_sara is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2014, 08:23 AM   #332
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Cherylg
Stats: 214/186/165
Start Date: Every Monday
Sara - great ideas - I am printing them out - thanks!
Cherylg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 03:01 AM   #333
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Abigale
WOE: low carb
Start Date: January 2008
Cheryl, you and Julie sure did have some traumatic situations! Sure does make us all want to work hard to be as healthy as possible! I'm glad you are not going to stress any more about the New York trip. Just keep doing what you are doing and you will get the results you are working for.

Sara, your low carb snack suggestions are so good! I love the idea of the faux cheetos. I made some egg white "bread" awhile back and it was not bready at all. But now that I think of it had whipped egg whites in it and it really had that cheeto texture to it. So adding the cheese would be perfect!

Julie, it is wonderful that your DH will join you with your exercising. That is great support for you.

Have not thought about meals for today. Need to go to the store. Will check back later. Have a wonderful day everyone!

March 27 start: -1, -.6, -.2, -.8 -.8, 0, -.6, -.6, +.2, 0, +.2, 0, -.2, 0, +.4, -.2, +.2, -1.2, +1, -.2, -.8
(total lost so far 5.8 lbs.)
-.4,-.2+.2, -.2, +.2, -.4, +.2, 0, -.4, ..., ..., ..., +2.6, -.4, +1, 0, +.6, 0, -.8. -.8, -.8, -.2, +.4, -.2, +1, +1, -.2, +1.2, -.6, -.2, -.4, 0, 0, -1, +.6 ,+.6, -.4, -.2
Old 05-25-2014, 03:20 AM   #334
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning gang!

We will be going out to breakfast after church today with my brother and sister in law as usual. I will have just scrambled eggs and bacon and will treat myself with having cream in my coffee.

We may cook steaks out later if the weather stays ok. They are calling for scattered showers so we shall see.

Talk to you all later. Have a great day gang!

March 27 start: -1, -.6, -.2, -.8 -.8, 0, -.6, -.6, +.2, 0, +.2, 0, -.2, 0, +.4, -.2, +.2, -1.2, +1, -.2, -.8
-.4,-.2+.2, -.2, +.2, -.4, +.2, 0, -.4, ..., ..., ..., +2.6, -.4, +1, 0, +.6, 0, -.8. -.8, -.8, -.2, +.4, -.2, +1, +1, -.2, +1.2, -.6, -.2, -.4, 0, 0, -1, +.6 ,+.6, -.4, -.2, -.6
Abigale is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 03:35 AM   #335
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning, all!

I am having a very quiet long weekend - took my Mom to see "Blended" - new movie out. It was okay. She is 89 years old and I really have to take her to only PG13 movies - she hates cursing and sex scene so I am very limited.

Good news is I brought a bottle of water and NO POPCORN!!

I bought a lot of ground turkey to male some delish turkey burgers - I put taco seasoning, peppers, onions and mushrooms and then grill! I also bought a chuck roast for crock pot. I am staying away from bacon and processed stuff to see if I am holding water.

My stomach doesn't feel so bloated today! Everyone have a great day!

Cheryl
Old 05-25-2014, 07:43 AM   #336
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jblanken
Stats: 248/184.7/120 5'6.5"
WOE: Atkins,LC,IF,EFGT
Start Date: 2006-LC,restart 9/2014
Hello ladies and good morning,
Just got back from a boardwalk walk & grocery stop.
Pretty busy there already, glad DH & I went early.
Sat on patio with coffee&good book.
I love to putz in the garden, the human hair works to
keep the critters from eating cucumbers/beans I planted.
Plan to go walk around 7am on beach tomorrow...
Have a lovely day!
jblanken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 03:23 AM   #337
Major LCF Poster!

Julie, hope you are enjoying a lovely walk on the boardwalk this morning. I have been watching the mother robin feed her little ones this morning. They have gone so quickly from scrawney little things to fluffy plump little birds. Don't think it will be long before they fly away on their own.

We cooked out last night - rib eyes. They were delicious. Not sure what we will cook today.

Cheryl, sweet of you to take your Mom to the movies and proud that you only had a bottle of water. That is terrific will power. Your turkey burgers sound soooo good.

Sara, wonder if you are at your family camp this long weekend? Hope you are having a wonderful time whatever you are doing.

Will check back later gang!

-.4,-.2+.2, -.2, +.2, -.4, +.2, 0, -.4, ..., ..., ..., +2.6, -.4, +1, 0, +.6, 0, -.8. -.8, -.8, -.2, +.4, -.2, +1, +1, -.2, +1.2, -.6, -.2, -.4, 0, 0, -1, +.6 ,+.6, -.4, -.2, -.6, +1.4
Old 05-26-2014, 08:32 AM   #338
Senior LCF Member

Abigale, just got back around an hour ago with a 60min walk on the beach -
it was so nice, lots of sun!

Those rib eyes sounded great, I'm doing something with beef
ribs in the crock pot today...and also deviled eggs for myself,
my boys just like the plain hard boiled eggs so they can
help me eat them!

Hope you all have a save and fun Memorial day off!
Old 05-27-2014, 01:32 AM   #339
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning gang!

Cooking up some ground beef for lunch today.

It sure was nice to have a 3 day weekend. Got more spring cleaning done and had a nice breakfast out on Sunday with DH, my brother, sil and niece.

Hope you all have a great day. Will check back after work!

-.4,-.2+.2, -.2, +.2, -.4, +.2, 0, -.4, ..., ..., ..., +2.6, -.4, +1, 0, +.6, 0, -.8. -.8, -.8, -.2, +.4, -.2, +1, +1, -.2, +1.2, -.6, -.2, -.4, 0, 0, -1, +.6 ,+.6, -.4, -.2, -.6, +1.4, -.4
Old 05-27-2014, 07:50 AM   #340
Senior LCF Member

Good morning all --

Our internet was down at our house ALL weekend, so I am just now able to post from work. It sounds like everyone had a wonderful long weekend! Ours was pretty good. Went to a crawfish boil Saturday and it was FANTASTIC! I LOOOOOVE crawfish. Had at least 15lbs myself, it was wonderful! Sunday we went to DH's co-workers family bash and it was a lot of fun too once I got over my shyness. I am always awkward when meeting new people for the first time, it takes me a little bit to get comfortable. There were several kids around DD age, so she had some good play time!! I did cave Sunday evening and have a few bites of loaded potato salad (my all time fave..) I didn't realize we were going to be staying ALL day and so I didn't pack anything for myself & my lack of will power and hunger got the best of me

Julie - I'm so jealous that you get to walk along the beach or boardwalk anytime you'd like! Sounds rather dreamy =)

Cheryl - GREAT JOB on the no popcorn!! Having that criteria for movies sadly does limit your options =( Glad you had a good time with your mom though!

Abigale - I LOVE steak, our grill is currently broken (we've been using our little camping grill) and I miss good old grilled steaks. I can do them inside on a grill pan, but it's really just not the same! As a kid, my grandparents had blue bird boxes up EVERYWHERE and I have very fond memories of seeing the little things from eggs to flying the nest, it's such a miraculous little thing isn't it?!

Hope you all have a wonderful day - rainy and gloomy here today, but I enjoy the rain sometimes..
Old 05-27-2014, 08:20 AM   #341
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning, all!

After 3 days off, I am not in the mood to be here!

I did pretty good foodwise, not getting on scale until Thursday. Feeling bloated today. I did the beach with my sister yesterday and it was beautiful. The water was so clear and warm. Got some sunburn though.

Sara - you had a nice weekend. Potato salad - OMG! My Mom used to make the very best. I am a big fan of homemade. I like rain, too, once in a while but I like to be home.

Abigale - you sound like you were busy. I did some stuff just didn't kill myself. I worked in the yard a little but it was too hot.

Julie - are you on the Jersey shore? Is that the boardwalk you go on? Glad you enjoyed your walk.

BBL
Old 05-27-2014, 11:24 AM   #342
Senior LCF Member

Hi ladies!

Yes I live about 5 miles from Ocean City, NJ
Just love it!!!

Hope we all stay on plan today, so far so good for me!!!
Old 05-28-2014, 02:37 AM   #343
Major LCF Poster!

Sara, it sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! So glad you little one had kids to play with which made her weekend good too. How are her ears now?

Cheryl, hope the sunburn is not too bad. I like that the heat has not hit us yet. No air conditioners in the windows yet. It gives me more incentive to do yardwork on a crisp morning.

Julie, 5 miles from the beach is so nice!

Ground beef again for me today.

Have a great day gang!

-.4,-.2+.2, -.2, +.2, -.4, +.2, 0, -.4, ..., ..., ..., +2.6, -.4, +1, 0, +.6, 0, -.8. -.8, -.8, -.2, +.4, -.2, +1, +1, -.2, +1.2, -.6, -.2, -.4, 0, 0, -1, +.6 ,+.6, -.4, -.2, -.6, +1.4, -.4, +.4
Old 05-28-2014, 05:27 AM   #344
Senior LCF Member

Hello Ladies - a new day to continue/start to make improvements.
I'm cutting back slowly and it seems to help with carb flu.
I have upset my system and need to be healthy again...
Any time the heat gets over 85 I am more tired than normal.
I am going to try upping the water over the course of the
day to see if this helps. I will walk indoors today since
it is supposed to rain all day, very humid here.

Have a great day!
Old 05-28-2014, 05:41 AM   #345
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning, all!

Doing ok. I am down about 3 lbs and I think the processed bacon, etc was making it hard to lose with all the salt.

I still want to lose about 6 lbs before next Friday MAINLY because I have like 3 pair of brand new pants that are snug. I tried a pair on this morning and I believe 5-6 lbs would do it. I am like a size 14 and sometimes 12 right now.
I do not want to buy any BIGGER.

So, on the my goal of 6 lbs in the next 10 days! I CAN DO THIS!

Julie - humid here, too. Put lemon or lime n your water, that seems to help me. I remember as a kid going to the Jersey Shore. Relatives in Neptune, Seaside, Toms River.

Abigale - my sunburn is all better. Today I go for a wonderful facial that I got as a Christmas present and never used. She is an Esthetician so I am sure I will hear about staying out of sun.

Sara - crawfish boil? Not sure I ever had crawfish although I know it is pretty popular here! Growing up in NY, pretty much was lobster, shrimp and clams on the half shell. YUM!

Have a great day and let's have a cheat free day!
Old 05-28-2014, 06:22 AM   #346
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning ladies -

So glad it's wednesday already

I'm thinking of cutting back on my morning bacon, after reading what you all had to say about the salt content makes me think that might be part of what has me stalled out. I REALLY need to push more water too, I've gotten on a coffee/diet soda kick the last few days and that's NOT helping!! So goal today is @ least 1 cup per hour of water today while at work. Maybe a good "water flush" will help get this fat flowing outa my system!!

Abigale - her ears are pretty much the same. We finally got her well with the oral antibiotics + the antibiotic ear drops, but she has started pawing at her ears again which makes me think it's starting all over. We do have an appointment with a Pediatric ENT @ Children's Hospital in Little rock in June. She is having an audiology test (to check her hearing) and then we will have that read by the ENT & have all this stuff checked out with her ears as well as her palate & uvula - hopefully we'll get some answers then.

Cheryl - oh how I LOVE seafood! Wish I could have grown up with lobster/shrimp/and clams. We'll have crab or gulf shrimp every so often, but I'm sure they don't taste anything like what you all have there on the east coast! Crawfish is a spicy cajun type of "lake food" and it's usually something someone LOVES or HATES.. If it comes outa the water, I'll eat it!

Julie - sending you cool breezes to wash away the humidity We know ALL about hot humid summers here in the south. Some days it's all that I can do to keep it from seeping into my pores, it's so gross!

Any suggestions for curbing cravings that hit when TOM visits? I'm in agony and it sucks!!

hope you all have a great day-
Old 05-28-2014, 07:36 AM   #347
Senior LCF Member

Sara - thanks for the cool breezes. We have it cooler today but lots of humidity 90% today... Hope your little one gets the tests she needs so she can thrive...

Cheryl - I like Toms River, haven't been to the others, but love the shore especially growing up in the midwest without...

Good ideas on the salt, maybe I need to watch this too...

Take care!
Old 05-28-2014, 11:14 AM   #348
Senior LCF Member

HORRIBLE afternoon..

Today has been one of those particularly horrible days.. TOM is sneaking up on me and I can literally feel the depression sitting on my shoulders like a 10 ton elephant. I've got 7 more days of work left until summer & it gets more and more tough each day to get myself out of bed to come to work, I just simply DON'T WANT TO BE HERE.. I want to be at home working with and playing with my daughter. I'm bored out of my mind at work now, I'm entirely too well organized and have EVERYTHING finished for the summer.. I HATE being bored, then I just want to eat.

DH & I are on the outs right now (not really fighting, but we're both in that I'm more stubborn than you are and I'm not going to be the one that makes everything better this time thing) - To top it all off, I'm so discouraged about being stalled out & gaining!

So, to add insult to injury.. had a HUGE plate of cajun waffle fries, a pizza stick, slice of pizza, and 5 hershey hugs candy for lunch.. way to go I know. This is just the first real "bout" of heaviness (mental wise) that I have felt since starting this WOE & apparently I'm not handling it very well!! I went and took a walk around campus, didn't help. Had several glasses of water, didn't help. Made some treats for the kids (students), didn't help. I've been taking my Vitamin D3 every day & I REALLY thought I was done having to deal with this silliness (that's my non-violent/crude word for whatever this is..)

ok - rant over.. thanks for listening any suggestions for help to curb cravings would be WONDERFUL!
Old 05-28-2014, 11:26 AM   #349
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Abigale - Just get through, today, girl! We have all had these days, way too much of them as far as I am concerned. I am an emotional eater and if I am bored, stressed, aggravated, etc - I will eat!! Do not beat yourself up - tomorrow is another DAY!
Old 05-28-2014, 11:28 AM   #350
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme_sara View Post
. I've been taking my Vitamin D3 every day & I REALLY thought I was done having to deal with this silliness (that's my non-violent/crude word for whatever this is..)

ok - rant over.. thanks for listening any suggestions for help to curb cravings would be WONDERFUL!
Sorry you are having such a day! I used to take vit B's liquid at a high dose.
Have you tried that? I used to call them my happy vitamins... Just a suggestion as I am too having TOM cravings and want to eat all salty and sugary things. I just took the VitB. It says to hold it under your tongue for 5 minutes
for better absorption and I have been doing this with VitD as well but just
added the VitB today.

Also, when I was fasting, I used to drink alot of ice water, it seemed to help with my taste buds if that makes any sense...?

Thinking of you kindly...Sara

Julie

Last edited by jblanken; 05-28-2014 at 11:29 AM..
Old 05-29-2014, 02:38 AM   #351
Major LCF Poster!

Sara, we all have these fall off the wagon down times. Hoping today your mood is lifted and you and DH are back in harmony. Just think, vacation time is coming up so soon! What are your plans for your first day off?

Julie, I hadn't heard that the b vitamins can be mood lifters. Good to know!

Cheryl, I know you meant to send Sara the cheer up note but I will take it too. One of my good friends and work mates will have her last day of work tomorrow. She graduated from a great art college and wants to really try to get herself known and get a business started. We are going to miss her so much.

Egg salad today for me. Have a great day everyone!

-.4,-.2+.2, -.2, +.2, -.4, +.2, 0, -.4, ..., ..., ..., +2.6, -.4, +1, 0, +.6, 0, -.8. -.8, -.8, -.2, +.4, -.2, +1, +1, -.2, +1.2, -.6, -.2, -.4, 0, 0, -1, +.6 ,+.6, -.4, -.2, -.6, +1.4, -.4, +.4, -.6
Old 05-29-2014, 05:20 AM   #352
Senior LCF Member

Still trying to get away from carbs... Will eat extra meat today to curb these... Also have to lay off the cheese until I am back to ketosis, does a number on my system...

The egg salad sounds yummy...
B: Eggs/Bacon
L: chicken or tuna
D: Eggs/Sausage?

Freezer is 20+ years old so getting a new upright Saturday. Finally! can find the things I want to without the digging in the chest freezer...yahoo I feel so unorganized when I can't find stuff...

Have a great day! If you feel stressed and want to eat - go for a walk with me - I plan to do this today to see if it helps! I read another persons blog that this was her strategy, it gave her minutes to really think about her choices!
Old 05-29-2014, 05:33 AM   #353
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherylg View Post
Abigale - Just get through, today, girl! We have all had these days, way too much of them as far as I am concerned. I am an emotional eater and if I am bored, stressed, aggravated, etc - I will eat!! Do not beat yourself up - tomorrow is another DAY!
I am sooo sorry - I meant Sara but Abigale, you can have them too! How are you today, Sara?
Old 05-29-2014, 07:36 AM   #354
Senior LCF Member

Morning all -

Thank you all so much for the uplifting comments - It brightens my day just knowing there are people that really do care, even if it's just a kind word, sometimes that's all you need.

I'm still rather blue today, but more focused, so there shouldn't be any unavoidable carb attacks. Yesterday's horribleness just hit me so suddenly that I didn't have the time to process it all. Hoping this passes quickly..

Abigale - I'll share my well wishes with you dear friend, thank you Cheryl for passing them along Yay for your co-worker, but boo for them leaving. I went through the same thing when I switched jobs. I do love my job & most of the people I work with, but I miss my "teacher" friends dearly. On my first day off, I plan on spending the entire day with Fenway (daughter) playing and rolling around and being lazy. I'm SO looking forward to it...

Julie - I get really irritated when I'm unorganized (or something like a freezer is unorganized!) so I feel your pain and your joy with getting the new freezer!! Best thing I ever did with ours is went to the $ store & got several of the plastic crate type bins!! This keeps all my items in reach and organized together by type (venison backstrap, ground meat, pork, chicken, etc.), it is wonderful - I will definitely be taking a walk or two with you, even just around campus, it usually lifts my mood & at least gets me out of the office for a little bit.. Very good idea!!

Cheryl - don't you get aggrivated at those people that are like "oh when I get stressed or emotional, I lose weight because I'm not hungry so I don't eat.." GRRRR! haha, here's to squashing those emotional cravings

Hope everyone has a great day -
Old 05-29-2014, 08:14 AM   #355
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sara - Oh, boy, do I get aggravated! Or how about, "I FORGOT TO EAT TODAY, WHAT TIME IS IT?" - and it is like 3 pm and I have already had two meals and looking at my third
Old 05-29-2014, 12:15 PM   #356
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: IWasMadeThisWay
Stats: 203/166.8/130
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: September 7, 2014
Hi everyone!

I'm not on this forum too much anymore, but since I'm doing a M/E fast, I decided to see if anyone was doing anything similar - and behold, a meat thread!

Just thought I'd stop in to say "Hi!" I have been struggling to get into, and out of the 160lb range for months now. I just stepped on the scale this morning and hit 169.9lbs! I haven't seen this number since 2011! And, since I'm looking to lose 10-15lbs relatively quickly, I thought I'd do a M/E fast to work my way out of the 160lbs. Back a couple years ago, a week of M/E fasting would have me lose 10lbs and that's when I was a bit thinner. So I'm quietly praying I can lose the same at this higher weight.

Old 05-29-2014, 12:21 PM   #357
Senior LCF Member

welcome IWMTH - nice to have you, we ramble quite frequently on this board but it has been a life saver for me - hope to get to know you more & GL with you M/E fast!!
Old 05-29-2014, 03:54 PM   #358
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWasMadeThisWay View Post
I just stepped on the scale this morning and hit 169.9lbs! I haven't seen this number since 2011! And, since I'm looking to lose 10-15lbs relatively quickly, I thought I'd do a M/E fast to work my way out of the 160lbs. Back a couple years ago, a week of M/E fasting would have me lose 10lbs and that's when I was a bit thinner. So I'm quietly praying I can lose the same at this higher weight.
IWasMadeThisWay and congrats on meeting your milestone!!
Old 05-29-2014, 04:01 PM   #359
Senior LCF Member

I thought this was so motivational I would share it from another Thread called Original Atkins 72...from MtherGoos who has lost 1/2 of herself or 150 pounds in a year - - WOW...

The best advice I can give you it just to stay the course. The scale is going to stall, and even bounce back up at times, but if you stay the course it will happen. Don't be in a hurry to start tweaking things and changing things. When my scale would stop moving for a couple of weeks, I would start thinking about what I needed to change, but in the end I always just left things alone and sure enough, the scale would start moving again. Be patient and consistent.

She just eats this:
I usually consume around 1000-1300, somewhere in there. I don't track daily, but since I eat the same things over and over, it usually ends up right in that range. I eat just meat, eggs, cheese, and fats, such as coconut oil, olive oil, butter, and mayo

Be encouraged - we can ALL do this!!
Old 05-30-2014, 01:44 AM   #360
Major LCF Poster!

Welcome IWMTW! Wishing you the best of luck losing those 10 pounds quickly!

Julie, love the post from MtherGoos! I wish over the last year I had just stayed the course instead jumping from one way of eating to the next. Great advice!

Sara, I was so hoping you would say you were going to just have fun and relax that first day off. Good for you!

Cheryl, I am astounded too by people that say they forgot to eat. What??

So glad this is Friday! Have a great day gang!

Tuna, mayo, and pork skins today for me.

-.4,-.2+.2, -.2, +.2, -.4, +.2, 0, -.4, ..., ..., ..., +2.6, -.4, +1, 0, +.6, 0, -.8. -.8, -.8, -.2, +.4, -.2, +1, +1, -.2, +1.2, -.6, -.2, -.4, 0, 0, -1, +.6 ,+.6, -.4, -.2, -.6, +1.4, -.4, +.4, -.6, -.6