Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2014, 08:38 PM   #1
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: chassiepooh
Stats: 315/262/180
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: First: 4/26/05 Now: 3/25/2014
Old LCF Member need support & possible challenge

Hi guys, I ran across my pics here on google and just cried. Life has given me many test. My police officer brother was ambushed and shot by an ak47 along with 3 of his brothers. They told us his progress was from. 5 hours in surgery and amazingly he pulled thru, my dad was rushed to the hospital the very same day. While my brother spent 4 months in the hospital most of the time in a coma, my dad did too, but my dad passed away. Going through that we also had hurricane Issac and we had to be rescued from rising water. It all hit at once. My health deteriorated. I had extreme panic, PTSD, OCD, you name it. This happened 8/16/2012. Almost 2 years later I'm ready to take care of me bc my lil brother will need a kidney that he lost in the shooting.

I saw my results and how great I looked and cried. I was 18lbs from goal. My husband said don't cry you did it once u can do it again.

So I'm asking for help. I forgot what I did I Atkins and hoping someone can lead me I the right direction so I can grab a hold of my health.

Please, I will be support too.

Thanks
Chassiepooh

I came here and by 2007 loss 123 pounds. Life gave me some challenges. I've lost and almost lost more, not talking pounds, but family members. So, I'm back, because this is the only place that helped me. Help me do this! 😊
chassiepooh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2014, 03:09 PM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Tweaker Geek
Chassie - Take a look at the Atkins '72 thread. There are wonderful and supportive people there who will be very helpful to you, especially since you have done it before as a lot of us have. Induction is your best bet, clean eating and staying away from any packaged foods at this point. I know what to do but keeping at it is often a challenge. I wish you great success in your journey.

Last edited by Tweaker Geek; 03-26-2014 at 03:11 PM..
Tweaker Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:30 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: squash
Stats: 206/171/145
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: November 2013
Chasiphoo My heart goes out to you. I am new here but I can say I believe if you get started you can do it. I have seen others do it. Here I stand in awe at the many unrecognized heroes. Unrecognized because the first life they saved was there own and then freely passing on support and information to help others. Since it appears your used to being in the company of heroes you should fit right in here.
squash is offline   Reply With Quote