Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2014, 12:19 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Msgoody2shoes
Stats: Size 14 --> Size 6!
WOE: Moderate Carb
Start Date: February 24, 2014
Low Carb Our Way!

New thread for those Low Carbing in our own way! We're not held to any specific mold. Feel free to post here and gain support without judgement!
Msgoody2shoes is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2014, 01:10 PM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: shapeup
Stats: 222/xxx/170
WOE: LC
Start Date: Dec.2006 / restart Oct.13,2012
I think I will jump in with you.

I have done every diet 2 or more time and keep combing back to low carb.

I just down loaded the new Atkins app. To my iPad, I think that it will help me keep count of my days.

This morning I weighed in at 190.5 want to get back to around 170.
shapeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:16 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lori_:)
Stats: 195/190.4/150
WOE: IF; 4:3/5:2
Start Date: November 16, 2014
Hi Carol! Let us know how you like the Atkins app. Hope it helps you get to your goal in no time.

Thanks for starting our new thread Msgoody!
Lori_:) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:20 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Hi Carol

I also have the Atkins app. It does help to keep me accountable! Good Luck!

Lori---I would be lost without our little corner of the internet
Old 03-17-2014, 06:02 PM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Blue Skies
Stats: 224/174/165 - 5'11"
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Feb, 2013
Whew…that was confusing for a bit. And me three, I'd be lost on my woe w/out our group too---my fave place on this site!

So here we are again, nice, fresh new thread, same old great peeps, and when we're lucky, a couple great new ones!

Carol. I came back to LC too, only this time I'm making it work because my mind set about it is so different than the first time I did it.

Msgoody---yeah, really glad you got here first and got this started again, I think I may have panicked a bit if I'd just read the end of the old thread.

So I've been stalled most of february and March, just bouncin' around over the same four pounds. BUT, here's what happened today that the scale could not ummm, weigh in on.

At the beginning of February I measured my waist because I wanted to buy a skirt on line at a site whose sizing I was not familiar with. (Unfortunately, I didn't measure from the get go when I started this woe.) But I do remember what my waist measurement was then, although haven't given it a thought since.

I have been between a size 14 and 16 for awhile, lately much more likely to be a 14, depending on the brand, and the problem area is always the waist. So this AM I grabbed an old size 14 pair of jeans I haven't worn in forever, and noticed they fit really well in the waist (and were even a bit loose elsewhere.)

So I thought, I'm going to measure my waist. Sure enough, an inch and a half LESS than when I measured at the start of my stall! No pounds down since the same time, but let me repeat, my waist is an inch and a half smaller and I could feel it in those jeans.

D'oh!---this is why everyone says measure, measure, measure---earth to Blue, LOL.

I think I've become too dependent on the scale. And I hope this experience warns me away from that.
Old 03-17-2014, 06:07 PM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Brynn
I would like to join. I will post a better intro when I get back on a computer tomorrow.
Have a great evening!
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 02:55 AM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Blue! That is wonderful! Loose jeans are the best things ever.

Welcome Easily Amused.....you will love it here.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:22 AM   #8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Trigger828
Start Date: ongoing lc lifestyle
Hi everyone new to the thread.

BLUE! THAT IS FAB!

It is absolutely wonderful to get a report like that. I know the LC way does lose inches without the lbs. leaving and you just cemented in that proof to me! Wonderful.

I absolutely can feel the 14s coming my way also without the scale moving much.

I tried on capris at the store and realized the 14s fit well. That is when I said, why buy new, I have tons of 14s in the house. Now to try them all on also!

great post---you got my spirits back up for the lc way of life
Old 03-18-2014, 06:33 AM   #9
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning!

Feeling rather "beat up" after Day 2 in a row of boot camp. Tomorrow is my day off. I do best with 2 days on, 1 day off etc. If the weather ever warms up, I'll be doing some running on my off boot camp days, not to mention walking the golf course. Can't wait!

Last night I browned some lean ground beef and then threw in some greens that my sister brought for me. It's a big bag that has kale, shredded brussels sprouts and all manner of other stuff. I wilted that down and then put some Asian peanut sauce on the whole mess. Oh my........it was I may have the same thing tonight! The peanut sauce I used has 4 carbs a TB, so I have to only have a small amount, but it doesn't take much to get good flavor.

Have a good LC day everyone!
Old 03-18-2014, 06:53 AM   #10
Senior LCF Member

Good morning and thank you for the welcomes. I have been dieting most of my life; gaining and losing and re-gaining until I saw my highest weight in 2012. Due to 2 scale changes, I can only estimate that it was in the high 280s. I have done Atkins and South Beach in the past, but I could never keep losing without counting calories. In 2013, I started counting calories and incorporating Atkins, but lost really slowly. This year, I became really strict avoiding all sugar except for milk along with counting calories and boosting my exercise giving me huge calorie deficits daily. I did fantastic for the first two months, was down 60 lbs from my high weight and then in March the scale quit moving. The first two weeks of March, I kept doing what I had been doing then finally getting frustrated bought a new scale. Unfortunately, it weighed me more than the old scale. So, I decided that maybe it was time to quit being so restrictive and reminded myself that this is a lifestyle, not a temporary fix. I had given up alcohol, coffee, sugar, bad carbs, processed crap, etc, but decided to allow alcohol on occasion along with coffee. I just did a 4 day Metabolism Reset (eating at mtnc) and I quit weighing daily. I haven't weighed since last Friday when I was at 227. I have decided to eat around my BMR daily and quit having such large calorie deficits to see if the scale will start moving again. That is the short version.

I look forward to getting to know you all and cheering you on. I have decided to focus more on the good that I am doing with food/exercise and less on the scale numbers, but will still weigh weekly for now.

Have a fantastic day! I'm on the way out the door and will be back later for personals...I wanted to the get the intro out of the way.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:59 AM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Easily Amused,

Throwing the scale can definitely be a good thing! Personally, in my past on Atkins I planned to get to goal and then go off. Treating it like a diet. This time I know I can't go off of low carb. It is a WOE for life. Those carbs give me bad, daily headaches/migraines and I don't want them back! This is something I've recently figured out with my plan. My mindset is totally different this time too. I am realizing more and more food is just a piece of the puzzle, not the whole puzzle. We need food for fuel, that's it.

Yesterday, I ended up going almost 10 carbs over my usual, about the same for my calories, but I ended up losing a pound anyway. I made some really good egg salad and put it in a low carb wrap. I'll probably eat it for lunch this week.

Blue and Trigger I'm so glad you made it over here. There's no warning, just bam your thread is closed! I had to open a new one and hope you all followed me.
Old 03-18-2014, 12:43 PM   #12
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

loving the new Atkins app. On my iPad.

Scale was down 1.5 lbs this morning, just got back from doing the food shopping, so my house is now LC ready.

I have a crust less pumpkin pie in the oven = 5 net carbs per 1/8 of the pie. Special treat tonight .
Old 03-18-2014, 02:15 PM   #13
Senior LCF Member

I don't know why, but I always have trouble with the Atkins app on my Android devices. I downloaded it again, but it is still buggy for me. I'll keep trying to use it.

Blue: Yay on the loss of inches! Much better than a scale number, eh!

Trigger: I know you are excited about the 14s. So much fun to shop in our own closet!

Lori: Great job on the Boot Camp! Exercise keeps me sane. I had ground chuck, cabbage, and onions in soy sauce and Tabasco Chipotle for lunch. Almost as good as CrackSlaw, but I never have all those ingredients. My spice rack is extremely limited.

Msgoody: Congrats on losing that lb! On ditching the scale. I was losing inches and my clothes were all getting looser, but for the 2 weeks it didn't move I got so frustrated. One thing I learned from losing and gaining so much weight over the years is that I will always have to count calories if I don't want to gain; to feel well, watch the carbs; and to not starve, keep my protein up. Luckily, I enjoy low carb and am not much of a sweet eater. I think it is just when I say that I am restricting myself that I start to rebel. All in my mind, of course.

Carol: WTG on losing 1.5 lbs! Love that new-foods-in-the-house-to-keep-me-on-plan feeling.

I bought 5 lbs of almond flour this week and now I can't seem to find a good recipe to use it with? I love the Almond Cheese Rounds, but I was wanting to use it to make something sandwich worthy and since I count calories, the Rounds are so high if you use 2. Do any of you use almond flour besides as breading? I found one other recipe, but it turned out sort of cornbready. I like the look of the oopsies, but want to use my aflour...

Last edited by Brynn; 03-18-2014 at 02:19 PM..
Old 03-18-2014, 05:18 PM   #14
Senior LCF Member

Easily Amused,

I agree. I think counting calories or at least paying attention to how many we're eating is important. Those out there in the ML would disagree, which is why this is Our Way. You can go no holds barred and eat all the fat you want and still lose weight but that isn't true for everyone. I think it does help those that just start out and have 100+ pounds to lose because they can still eat a lot of food and lose. Then after a couple weeks the hunger goes away and they probably won't need as much food to be satisfied. So, there are good points and bad points IMO. I'm just doing what works for me. I didn't do induction and I'm not as strict as Atkins is. I could've lost more if I did Atkins and induction, but this is about the long haul for me, something I can live with. I do watch the scale, and it's true it's better if you don't, but it keeps me honest.

WTG on that 1.5 pounds Carol
Old 03-18-2014, 07:32 PM   #15
Major LCF Poster!

Oh boy, so many good posts today, so much I want to say, but peeps, I'm bushed and this is going to be a short one.

For those of you who know what I'm talking about, I had my meeting at the OK corral w/my biggest client (READ, how we pay our mortgage) and it went well. I still have the account. Took a lot out of me, but I made it work.

More to the point, I stayed on plan through all this, although I was so sorely tempted to jump head first into a baguette or a big pile of pasta. But I did not, with no small thanks to those of you here who supported me and kept me on track. Thanks to each and every one of you.

And you know, the rewards for not going off plan are HUGE, even though I will tell you they're not showing up on the scale, per say. Yeah, yeah, I was down close to my low of 182 this AM, AGAIN, instead of up 8 or whatever pounds from a carb binge. Still basically stalled, but not gaining, and not giving up!

But, it's bigger than that. It's knowing I can get through something tough in my life without needing carbs to make it better---which of course, they never really do anyway, except for that short time you're swallowing and tasting them. After that, they do absolutely nothing positive for me, and much negative.

So I'm looking forward to some easier days after this last week, in terms of life in general, but then of course, one never knows.

But in any case, I made it through, still on plan, still here, and still determine
to keep on keeping on! That's a lot of good news for me.

Did I say this would be short?!?! Don't ever believe me when I say that.
Blue Skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 05:02 AM   #16
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Blue you can't be short!! You are tall like me and we are blabbermouths to boot!

CONGRATS on the client!! at least some good came out of all that!

------weather is horrible. I tell ya weather effects me big time. I can't stand it and need REAL spring to come fast.

want to ride my horse but with ice and rain it just isn't happening. Set to go, now the stupid weather must change!

doing well on plan. last day am eating heavy lc which means the scale isn't moving but pants are slowly getting looser so I like that.

brushing my teeth---looked up in the mirror---and it struck me instantly. My face IS THINNER. HUH! I finally seen it a bit. Nice to see it sometimes, cements it in that I am heading in the right direction

Getting way easier to say no to junk. Got the kids some potatoe chips on their plate for their snack after school with their meal and I didn't even want any. Usually I would eat 1-2 in the old days, but I didn't even flinch. Had a fleeting nano-second of ''eh, just 1-2'' and just tied up the bag and put it away. No wanting. No desire. That felt good. with more lc time under my belt it does take away the desire for junk. I like that!!

off to get things done.

everyone hold strong. LC is the way to go.
Trigger828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 06:18 AM   #17
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning!

First off.....Congrats Blue on the client situation and also for sticking to plan thru it all!

Trig, I'm with you on this weather. If we don't soon get some nice weather, I think I'll lose my mind.

I had a mini meltdown yesterday after work. I just didn't feel very well all day and when I got home I wolfed down about a cup of tuna noodle casserole. I popped it in the micro and it was down the hatch before I took time to think about it. I did fine the rest of the evening, and I'm not worried too much as I had a strenuous boot camp workout yesterday that will hopefully mitigate any damage.

I'm going to start weighing my self on Mondays and Thursdays. I find that I weigh less if I haven't worked out the day before. Something about the muscles holding on to water or something. Not sure how it'll pan out, but I think it'll give me a truer picture of where I am.

Ok...enough of my blathering. Hope you all have a great "hump" day!
Old 03-19-2014, 07:52 AM   #18
Senior LCF Member

Non-scale Victories!!

Blue---I'm so glad everything with your client was resolved!

Trigger---I'm with you on the weather. It's so gloomy here today. It's going to be in the 70's here tomorrow so I'm not going to complain about it. Isn't it wonderful seeing the change in your face? People are noticing, but you're like nah I don't see it and then you finally do. It's great!

Lori---You may be on to something with less weighing. Let us know how that works out for you.

As for me, no weight loss today. I have noticed some non-scale victories though. I lost 1" from my waist and 1" from my hips. That's the really noticeable one, the hips. My waist is not that bad and I always said if I could just lose these hips I know I'd be a much smaller size. I'm getting rid of the old pear shape an inch at a time. I also noticed yesterday while looking in the mirror my face is thinner. YAY! All my weight is in my hips and face. Also, I'm noticing I need much less sleep to function. I also lost 2" off my arms since the last time I checked. I really wish I had taken my measurements in the beginning. I was at 8 pounds lost when I took them so who knows how many I really lost. I did this body fat calculator and it says I'm at 25.5% fat in the Acceptable range bordering on the Fitness level, say what!? Me and fitness have never gone together. It's great and I'm loving the non-scale victories probably even more than losing weight because it proves that changes are happening even if I don't really see them happening.

Have a great day on plan everyone!
Old 03-19-2014, 08:32 AM   #19
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Lori sorry about your mini meltdown. I seem to have alot of those lately
I also could cram food down real fast not even thinking about it. I know.....but it won't hurt ya at all. forget it and stay the course!

MsGoody, you are kinda near me and we are supposed to be in the 70s also for a few days then cold again. ah, come on, pick one mother nature!!! of course pick spring LOL

absolute congrats on your measurements. and losing that pear shape ya kinda want gone. one inch at a time is exactly how it is done You are rocking in the right direction.

NSVs are very important. I truly think with 'real lc' one should throw the scale. It just doesn't tell the real tale of what is happening at all. But my scale is sugically attached to me somehow LOL I doubt I could ever let it go.

now, see, this is what lc does.

I ate heavy lc yesterday. this morning I feel fatter than when I started

got on the scale 'begrudgingly' to see what damage, and I lost 1.2 lbs.

WHT? how can one feel so bloated and fat and lose? I tell ya it drives me nutso all the time. time I feel skinny as a rail and I gain. feel fat as a fritter and I lose?????

honest to goodness it is nuts but I will also take the loss
Old 03-19-2014, 09:43 AM   #20
Senior LCF Member

Trigger........great news on the loss! I laughed out loud when I read "fat as a fritter" I, too, have days when I feel thin and jump on the scale and it shows a gain. No rhyme nor reason.

I got some Green Tea that I can actually stomach and I'm pounding that today. Trying to flush out the dang tuna noodle from last night. It's actually the first Green tea that doesn't taste like grass clippings to me. I got it from Republic of Tea. It is Double Green Matcha Tea. I drink it with no sweetener of any kind and it's not bad. I have another cup brewing as we speak.

Ok....back to work. I'm not going to bother going outside at lunch time. It's cold and blustery.......AGAIN!!

Later!
Old 03-19-2014, 12:50 PM   #21
Senior LCF Member

Hey Trigger or Blue,

What is the low carb bread you guys use? I decided to use DH low cal bread today which is 13 carbs for 2 slices. It has lots of fiber in it which is good, but 13 is a bit high. I'm sure I'll be above my usual carb count for the day. I'm ok with that though. It seems like I do better with the higher than usual carbs anyway.

I felt like I really didn't need the bread since I had some pretty good wraps at only 3 carbs, but egg salad or tuna in a wrap is pretty messy and lots of it falls out in the process. So, I'm going to have to break down and look for bread and buns to incorporate into my plan.
Old 03-19-2014, 01:53 PM   #22
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

every one, busy day so far for me.

Went to the Y for my water class, out to lunch KFC buffet , was good until the end and had some soft serve ice cream came home checked out the carbs and it was like 72 carbs for the ice cream .

However I still like the new Atkins app. It shows the net carbs and the calories, this week so for I have been staying around 15 carbs and under 1200 cal.
Plus I have lost a total of 3 lbs. I have been doing weight watches and gained 1 to 2 lbs per month. In Oct I weighed 174, this past winter just was so hard but today I was at 187.5 maybe be summer I will be back down in the low 70's.

The weather here in WI is bad, we had about 2 inches last night and it's still snowing this afternoon.
Old 03-19-2014, 07:09 PM   #23
Major LCF Poster!

Hi gals!

First of all, thank y'all again for your support through what was for me a very hard week. I made it through, still on plan, and found out I could do that. But
not w/out some wind beneath my wings, and that's what you guys do for me.

Trigger--- Down 1.5 pounds! THIS IS HUGE. Don't care how bloaty you "feel", you're motoring down, girl! I LOVED hearing this. 195 here you come. You ARE going to do this, I just know it! And, sooner than later, you're in the groove, I can tell. Now run w/it---or in your parlance, gallop w/it, LOL!

Msgood--- the name of the company you want to check into is "The Great Low Carb Bread Company." Google it and get a sense of everything they offer. Netrition offers much of what they offer, but not everything.

My recommends are the GLCBC bagels, pick your flavor, and their "onion pockets" which are more like big rolls. In either case you're looking at 2-3 NCs. I also LOVE their lemon squares for 3 NCs, and Trig LOVES their rye bread. All will be less than what you quoted you are using for your hubby, at least in NCs.

Lori---not to worry about an off plan moment. We've all had them. The A #1 deal is getting right back on plan. And, I think your sitch is a bit different in that you are doing a pretty intensive exercise program.

Been meaning to ask you, do you do "Bootcamp" videos at home? I did an intense year of exercise a couple of years ago, all videos. There are many "bootcamp" videos, and they were all TOUGH. Hat tip to you for doing them.

shapeup---have not had the chance to say WELCOME, and looking forward to getting to know you better.

Same goes for Easily Amused. Glad to have you join us and hope you hang in their w/us.

For me, I FINALLY saw a NEW NUMBER TODAY, after almost 2 months. 181.0
on the nose, 1 lb down from my former low. Will probably bounce up again tomorrow, that's just what my body does. But every time I see a new number assert itself for the first time, I cheer, because I know it can happen! And seeing it after a 2 month stall is very sweet.

LOL, after my last week, I probably stressed it off, but hey, I'll take that silver lining.

Good day on plan so far. Now I'm off to eat my dinner---BBQ baby back ribs w/Guy's LC BBQ sauce. Will have some calories/carbs left for a GLCBC lemon bar w/whipped cream and roasted nuts, if I want it.

Long hard week, but how does that song go---"I'm comin' up, I want the world to know…" etc, etc. Just mean to say, ONWARD, it's always ups and downs, but I'm getting better and better at not sabotaging myself w/food, no matter what went on, and that's a good thing.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:26 AM   #24
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning!

Blue...congrats on the new low number! The scale bounced up for me this morning, but whatever. It'll do what it'll do. I did dive head first into the natural peanut butter jar last night...that could have something to do with it.

As far as boot camp, I go to a studio. It is not a gym, all they do there is boot camp. This morning we did cardio boxing. Hitting the heavy bag and lots of running. We do the boxing thing about twice a month. Boot camp is the hardest workout I've ever done, but also the most rewarding. It changes your body shape like nothing else. Plus......we are like a family and the encouragement and support is phenomenal. I just got an award last week for having done 200 sessions!

I'm heading to my chiropractor after work today for a "tune up". I go every 6 weeks. She keeps me up and running!

Not much else going on here. Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:59 AM   #25
Senior LCF Member

Trigger and Blue---Congrats on those losses! A new low number is so rewarding to see.

Thanks for the info on the bread. I'm definitely going to look into it.

Lori---Don't beat yourself up over that peanut butter transgression. You're working your tail off, literally!

Carol---WTG on that loss! I'm sorry about your snow predicament. I'm sure you're used to it, living in Wisconsin. I lived in NY for 15 years so I feel your pain!

Easily Amused---How are you doing out there? I hope all is well!

No loss for me today and my carbs were up there, like I knew they would be. No gain so I'm happy with that!

On a side note, I'm really considering taking a CNA class. I'm stressing a little bit over whether it's a job I can do. It really takes a special person to do that job. Helping the elderly with their end stages of life. My kiddos are growing up and I feel like I need to do something productive with my time. We'll see how that pans out.

Have a great day on plan!
Old 03-20-2014, 11:55 AM   #26
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msgoody2shoes View Post

On a side note, I'm really considering taking a CNA class. I'm stressing a little bit over whether it's a job I can do. It really takes a special person to do that job. Helping the elderly with their end stages of life. My kiddos are growing up and I feel like I need to do something productive with my time. We'll see how that pans out.

Have a great day on plan!
I have been a CNA for over 35 yrs. it can be hard but also uplifting.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:15 PM   #27
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

not gonna chat alot

don't feel well. woke up kinda sick on my tummy. woozey, sinus troubles. allergies and 'something else' I think got me is dragging me down.

moving slow today.

ate very little

bit of bacon
1/2 LC bagel with butter morning---ate the other 1/2 a bit ago.
few almonds

like 6 nc today that is good. doubt dinner is going to happen. just not interested. maybe bit of chicken or tuna if wanted.

signing off to go lie down! will survive and get over all of it. just got that super slow motion thing happening lol

everyone stay strong as usual!
Old 03-20-2014, 04:58 PM   #28
Major LCF Poster!

Aaaawwww, Trig. You sound like you feel really punk. And maybe it is a bug in addition to the sinus headaches? Hope you're feeling better very soon, but until then there's a bit of silver lining---sounds like you couldn't care less about food. Wish we could do that every day w/out being sick!

Msgoody---In my dear old Dad's last years of life we had some excellent Home care CNAs. Don't know what we'd have done w/out them, particularly one who came to be Dad's best buddy. We were 5 hours away and so grateful for her.

No, it's not an easy job, but it's a very important one, and those who do it and do it well have my utmost gratitude and respect. Guess the only way to find out is to give it a try. One thing's for sure, you'd likely never have a hard time finding a job, or changing jobs. LOTS of demand for this.

Lori---200 bootcamp work outs, and at the crack of dawn! My hat's off to you.
And I really do think that amt. of exercise needs to effect how you look at the scale. Muscle ways more, but tightens everything up so nicely. Plus, as I'm sure you know, the more the muscle, the higher the metabolism.

Today I worked from home, which was great after so many busy and stressful days. Also got a chance to run several errands, and it felt good to get that stuff out of the way.

Got some of my LC faves at Trader Joe's today, so I have my choice of a couple different great dinners. Leaning towards a bacon and hard boiled egg salad sprinkled w/French's fried onions and my LC french dressing. Yum.

bounced up to 181.5 today, meh. Still hung on to that new number!
Old 03-21-2014, 07:29 AM   #29
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning!

Trig....hope you're feeling much better today. My husband has been sick all week and I'm just waiting to catch it! He says he doesn't feel that bad, but he has fits of coughing that are horrible.

I took the morning off boot camp. I went to my Chiro yesterday afternoon and she suggested I rest today. She got my upper back and hip all fixed up. She is worth her weight in gold!

I'm playing golf on an indoor simulator tomorrow. I'm not a fan, but my friends want to do it, so I'll play along. It'll be something to do on a cold Spring day. HA! Actually, it's supposed to be 50 and that will be a heat wave!

I made the mistake of not eating enough yesterday and last evening I ended up eating a bowl of plain cheerios with unsweetened almond milk. Not horrible, but not what I wanted to do. Moving on.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I know I'll be having a couple lite beers tomorrow, so heaven knows where the scale will be on Monday morning. Whatever........I'll enjoy every sip!
Old 03-21-2014, 08:26 AM   #30
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

good morning everyone!

My weight went up after my soft server ice cream on Wed. But today I weighed in at 189 so that's ok, now my goal is to get below185.

Hope every one has a good day and stay safe.