Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2014, 07:15 AM   #211
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sueshe
Stats: 226.5/207.0/135 5'4 1/2
WOE: Kinda counting calories/fat
Start Date: Feb 10 2014
Good morning all! Theresa, it was 19 here this morning, supposed to get to 39 today so am hoping for some major melting going on!!!

I had 2 scrambled eggs for breakfast, leftovers of polish sausage, cauli and green beans for lunch and supper???, can't remember what is on my menu for tonight, think Coney Island hotdogs with no bun. I got the recipe from Linda Sue's website and found beef hotdogs that were 1 carb per dog.

I'm feeling a little bloated today for some reason, not sure why, probably a good thing I'm not on the scale every day or I would get discouraged. Everyone have a great day!

226.5 215 210 200 190 180 170 160
sueshe is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2014, 10:19 AM   #212
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kc15652
Stats: 195/180/145
WOE: LC LF
Start Date: January 2014
Hi ladies

Yeah Theresa its hard... I have all kinds of things I cant eat in the house becasue I have 3 boys ages 6, 12 and 14. They all 3 have hallow legs too

Staying on track. Feeling motivated... 17 more days until I have to wear a bathingsuit all weekend so trying to put all pf the cravings behind me.

B- egg white with spinach
S- almonds
L- salad with cesar dressing and turkey meatloaf
D- protein Shake

Cheryl- I do the same as Tasha but not as much yummy detail as she does, but I just make sure I have a lean protein for every day of the week and a bunch of ingredients to make salads all week and that is what I eat all week long. I've learned for now that I dont live to eat i eat to live and no i dont always enjoy my meals but thats what got my here in the first place so its all about sacrafice. We can do it...its just not always fun. but clothes shopping can be once you drop a size
kc15652 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 12:40 PM   #213
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ladyboss7
Stats: 245 / 195 / 140
WOE: Hi Protein / Hi Fat / Low Carb
Start Date: R1 10/19/08 R2 12/26/10 R3 12/28/13
Hi ladies!

Oh my I am so tired today....I have been having real trouble sleeping the past few days and it is catching up with me big time!! DH is having the same problem.....I'm sure if it's our metabolisms burning or what, but I am averaging about 3 hours of sleep per night lately!! And on top of that we finally got the sheriff out today for an eviction of one of the residents who has been a MAJOR problem (junkie) and I knew the apartment would be bad.....it was beyond bad.....he had let his dog destroy the place.....the smell was so horrific that the sheriffs deputies and my maintenance crew were all gagging.....thank heavens he's gone, but this apartment will costs THOUSANDS of dollars to repair!! Some people suck.

At any rate, my eating is all on track!!! I'm very fortunate in that DH is doing this WOE with me as he wants to lose about 40 - 50 pounds......so we have NO illegal foods in the house......that makes it super easy to avoid cheating!

Those soup recipes look divine.....I love soup, and will definitely be making these very soon!!!

Theresa, I agree....everything is better with bacon!!!

Cheryl, don't be discouraged....you can do this!!! It's hard to be as organized as Tasha is......I agree she's my hero too!!

Tasha, you are amazing and your results show it!!!!

Kelly, I'm like you....I make sure that I have the bones of everything I need for on plan meals but then I wing it every day as to exactly what we'll have mainly because I am cooking for two, not just me so I tend to give DH his options to choose from. He's remarkably easy to please and he's committed to doing this WOE both to support me and for his own weight loss, but he can be picky about preferring one dish to another....so we wing it.

The kids have learned that if they come over they can either eat what we're eating or bring their own!

Well I'd better get back to work, hope everyone's having a GREAT day!!!

Be the type of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap....she's up"!!

Made it to Onederland 7/1/14!!!
199 190 185 180 175 170 165 160 155 150 145
ladyboss7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 07:57 AM   #214
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning all. I had a really crappy night REALLY crappy night. Back on plan this morning. I need to try to find out what it is that causes me to do what I did. I've been really tired this week. Tammy, I think I'm the opposite of you, I sleep really good, in fact I've been going to bed at 9:15ish every night because I've been so tired, sleep all night long but wake up more tired than when I went to bed. I can't seem to get rested for some reason no matter how much sleep I get. Don't know if that is it or not, but when I'm tired, I don't feel like fixing supper, and that's where last nights fiasco stemmed from I believe. DD and dgd came over and I just didn't feel like messing with supper. I don't know if I was still trudging through 'induction flu' or what the deal was. So, any whoooo.....I'm scared now to get on the scale. Will be really strict now, don't want to go back up

B: nothing, was running late
L: leftover green beans, sausage, cauli
D: Spinach Lasagna (from Linda Sue's website) I am making this tonight!

I'm not quite as organized as I sound believe me! I do make my menu and go to the grocery store, my hard part now seems to be sticking strictly to the menu. Maybe I need to start getting up earlier every morning. I already wake up at 5....don't want to get much earlier than that dang it. Gotta try to figure out a plan for this though so I can make it through. I was wondering last night how the devil I stayed on induction the entire time we were building our house, over a year!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 03-06-2014, 08:08 AM   #215
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: kjsurgtech
Stats: 224/214/185 5'9"
WOE: healthier way of eating
Start Date: Sept. 2011, Dec. 2013
Checking in.....weighed in at 215. Glad about that.

Breakfast: 2 turkey bacon, 2 scrambled eggs, a piece of toast.
Lunch: chick fi la sandwich, orange at some point

Kiki
kjsurgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:39 AM   #216
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning ladies,

I finally got a GREAT nights sleep and I feel so much better today!!

Tasha, there's no way you blew it so bad in one night that you gained any actually weight....a little water retention maybe, but not actual fat. Drink lots of water to flush your system out and in a day or two you'll be right on track!!! Maybe between the two of us we could average one decent night of actual rest! You know it's funny, I never have trouble FALLING asleep, it's the STAYING asleep part I sometimes struggle with. Have you tried taking Vit. B-12? I LOVE that stuff....I swear by it for energy. I try to take it everyday no later than noon or 1 and it REALLY gives me good, consistent energy throughout the afternoon and into the evening. It's a good natural energy though, not some crazy too much caffeine type of jitteriness. You might try it, maybe it would help.

Kiki, Great job!!! You're doing awesome!!! Didn't you say you have a vacation coming up soon?

How's everyone else doing?
Old 03-06-2014, 09:06 AM   #217
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Cherylg
Stats: 214/186/165
Start Date: Every Monday
I am going to print out some recipes and make a list to shop tomorrow. My cousin invited me to Ft. Lauderdale Saturday. Her job takes her all over the country and she happens to be here this week. Her company put her up at the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort - beautiful place right on beach. So she is staying till Sunday so I can come down and spend Saturday night and Sunday am.

She wants to go to beach Sunday - not looking forward to the bathing suit thing -

I am still at 191 - but I am really pushing for a 2 lb loss by Monday and then maybe another 5 by the end of this challenge.

You guys and your encouraging words have really helped!

Cheryl
Cherylg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:19 AM   #218
Senior LCF Member

Good Afternoon Ladies!!

I usually sleep pretty good…2 things usually mess up my sleep…. having alcohol or having a cold. Right now I have a cold so I have been sleeping like crap myself. Got in a decent workout yesterday but didn’t push too hard since my cold. For dinners I don’t know if yall noticed but I have a protein shake usually for dinner. The protein shake has casein in it which helps me sleep soooo good. I swear by it. It took me 2 weeks to get used to having a protein shake for dinner but I get home so late at night (7:30) that I never want to eat a big dinner then anyway….

Tasha- I agree with Tammy there is NO way you gained weight from 1 meal. If the scale shows it then yes its just water weight….. we all mess up here and there but if we get right back on track them there isn’t any harm done 

Tammy- I use to take b12 and yes it does give you great energy!

Good job Kiki!!!

Cheryl- maybe going to the beach Sunday will help you want to stay motivated. I am so afraid of putting a bathing suit on in 2 weeks its forcing me to be good on the diet and workouts…lol ….

Theresa- I’m catholic too …for lent I decided instead of giving something up this year I was going to try and add something …I am going to try and do some sit-ups every night before bed 

B- egg whites ( these are starting ti make me gag..lol…I need to do whole eggs for a while I think
S- almonds
L- garden salad with a side of meatballs
D- protein shake

Have a great day ladies!!
Old 03-06-2014, 11:20 AM   #219
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I am giving up my boss's son for Lent

I am Catholic born and raised, but I can't say I am practicing really as much as I should. But this just floored me - my church has DRIVE BY ASHES - on the front page of the paper is the pastor, giving ashes to people n their cars as they go to work, I guess. Are we really getting that lazy?

kc - are you going on vacation in two weeks?

Tasha - you are the Queen of getting right back on the saddle Like you have been telling me - we can do this!!

Kiki - way to go!

BBL -
Old 03-07-2014, 05:31 AM   #220
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mortgagemom
Stats: 218/212.8/145 5'5"
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: February 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherylg View Post
I am giving up my boss's son for Lent
-
hahaha!!!
mortgagemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:15 AM   #221
Senior LCF Member

Hey Ladies

Happy Friday! !

This cold I have is miserable. I havent been able to keep up with my workouts because of it

Heres my menu today

B- just coffee today
s- almonds
L- Grilled chicken breast
D- protein shake or taco salad not sure yet

Hoping to stay on track again this weekend. The past 2 weekend I have been good and owe it to you gusy and my monday mornign weigh in.... I am at 180 and trying despertaly to break into the 170's....its liek the scale is stuck

Cheryl- yes I am going on a 3 day mini trip with my husband, kids and some friends to our timeshare we have for Sprign Break. The kids are on Spring Break soon. They do ti early here in FL.

I have everyone has a GREAT weekend and the scale is kind to us all on monday
Old 03-07-2014, 07:16 AM   #222
Senior LCF Member

sorry about the bad typing...I was rushing
Old 03-07-2014, 07:52 AM   #223
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning ladies,

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Cheryl, Ft. Lauderdale sounds like fun!!! I hear you on the swim suit thing....I have a ways to go before even considering going to the beach in a swim suit!! Definitely give up A**holes for lent!!!

Kelly, I'm sorry you have a cold....that's miserable!! Lots of broth and fluids for you!!!

Good morning Theresa & Tasha!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday!! I've been doing well, eating on plan.....except I did have a tiny(2 oz) bit of bourbon the other night and yesterday my DH wanted a McDonalds ice cream cone while we sat at the beach on my lunch break.....I managed to make both fit in my calorie allotment each day, and stayed in ketosis.....but now I've gotta practice what I preach because the D*#M scale was up a pound this morning!! I know it's not REAL weight....but it's still annoying!! So lots of water the next few days and going to try to keep my fat % up around at least 80%....see if I can get a nice whoosh before Monday!

Well, off to work, have a great day!!
Old 03-07-2014, 09:28 AM   #224
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Tammy-my doc told me once that if you fall asleep easily but wake up frequently it is caused by anxiety. If it takes you a long time to go to sleep but once you do, you sleep soundly, it's caused by stress. Not sure that helps anything, just a useless piece of info. LOL Glad you finally got some sleep! I'm going to get some B12 this weekend and see if it helps. I'm so tired all the time

Cheryl - I laughed so hard at your giving up your bosses son for lent! LOL And is so funny you mentioned that about the drive by ashes, I heard that on the radio that they are doing that in St Louis.

kc-Hope you are feeling better!

I was so worried, I gave in and got on the scale this morning. Up 5 pounds dang it, I'm back where I was over a week ago. I have drank a ton of water trying to flush this out but thinking I just really over did it.

Today's menu:

L: salad with ranch
D: leftover spinach lasagna, small salad

Just found out Dd has tested positive for Parvovirus. Scared me to death when I heard that, and read horrible things about women that are in their third trimester and their babies contracting it. She said her doctor told her that she tested positive for the virus but that it isn't active. Her and ds had 5th's disease when they were little and I don't know if it's like chicken pox and you then carry the virus with you for life? What I read said once you get it you are immune to getting it in the future, so maybe? Weird. However, her work isn't wanting to let her come back to work. There is a girl there that has tried and tried to get pregnant and just found out she is and they are afraid if Regan is by chance an active carrier or whatever that she could get it and lose her baby. Her doctor said it is fine for her to return to work though so not sure what is going to happen? She still has 18 days left before they induce her.

Anyway.....gotta get to work. And by the way swim suit season coming is scaring the bejesus out of me....
Old 03-08-2014, 09:49 AM   #225
Senior LCF Member

I've been a little quiet on the board the last couple days because I'm getting discouraged

My weight has gone up and seems to be increasing a little (.2 lbs) each day despite staying on plan. At least I think I'm on plan. Given how awful I was eating before surely this WOE should be yielding better results! Sooooooo, I HAVE to start LOGGING my food. I hate doing it - such a pain since I don't weight my food, etc. But I think I may be consuming more carbs than I think and exceeding my calorie allowance. I use an online tracker and set my macros based on a LCHF calculator.

My DGS turns 2 today and my DD ordered gourmet deli sandwiches for the party. I don't want to make a fuss, so I'll eat as good as possible but know I'll be consuming some wheat today for the first time in over 3 weeks. But tomorrow and going forward I'm committing to logging my food, getting back to the gym, and making this plan work!!

If it weren't for all you ladies, and this forum, I think I would have given up!! I truly appreciate each of you
Old 03-08-2014, 11:44 AM   #226
Major LCF Poster!

Tasha, How scary about DD.....thanks heavens the parvovirus isn't active! We'll pray for a safe delivery!! Don't sweat that 5 pounds, there's no way you ate off of plan enough to gain 5 pounds of actual fat......just not possible!! The scale is being a jerk to me too, trying to tell me that I'm up nearly two pounds, and I've been on plan!! Stay focused, flush your system with plenty of water you'll be fine.....that's my plan!

Theresa, don't give up!!!! This can be SUCH a frustrating journey, and we all have those moments.....but that's why we're here, to walk this out together!! Forget about the scale for now and just focus on eating clean and staying on plan....the scale WILL catch up. I'm having to practice what I preach myself right now...so I'm telling myself as I'm telling you.....WE CAN DO THIS!!!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Old 03-10-2014, 04:57 AM   #227
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 260/191.6/135
WOE: LC/Wheat Gluten Free
Start Date: 5/29/13
Hey guys havent been around but its cause I was in the hospital having my appendix out then recovery. Yesterday was the last day of antibiotics so now I can get the good bacteria going again. I am at 203 right where I started this challenge so I really dont feel bad with what I went through last week. Spent the last 2 days sleeping and now feel great. They have no idea how long the infected appendix was leaking into my system, but that could explain a lot.

So today I am ready to get back on track....
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:40 AM   #228
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow Michelle, glad you're on the upswing again, welcome back!

Me too Theresa, I got on the scale this morning and was back up to 220. I'm not gonig to let that stupid thing that sits on my bathroom floor get me down though! I want to feel better and look better and I'm going to do whatever it takes to get there, no matter how long it takes! Come on sister, we can do this!

Tammy-hope you had a good weekend!

Cheryl, how are you doing???

B: 1 fried egg in butter
L: Emerald Isle soup
D: Beef Stroganoff with riced cauli

I always hate the time changes, they make me more tired than I already am Had a good weekend! Saturday I went with dmil and added her to our family plan for cell phones and upgraded her phone, she is now in the world of technology She called twice to ask how to answer her phone when someone calls and then came over before church yesterday so I could show her again how to get on facebook, how to call someone that isn't programmed in her phone..... she'll get it! Then we went and ate, came home, sat at the table and talked and ds and I programmed her phone for her, added apps she wanted, etc. Then ds left and dh, dmil and I went to a neat little restaurant about 30 mins from us that is located inside of an old catholic school, HUGE place, very cool! Food was wonderful! I have to admit, I partook of some higher carb foods but was sooo good! Roast was to die for!

Yesterday I did some laundry, picked the house up a little and colored and cut my hair. I'm still playing with it, thinking I may need to go have dh's cousin straighten up my layers, but not sure I've got it short enough. I cut off about 8 inches, just got tired of messing with it every morning! Then, we went to df's house for his birthday. My Grandma didn't feel like coming out, she's 88 years old and just going downhill so quickly, really makes me sad. We had cake/ice cream and sandwiches, so aside from eating a piece of bologna, there wasn't much for me to eat there, so I caved

I am back on track today, drinking lots of water and hoping by next Monday to be in ketosis and seeing a good loss again. Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 03-10-2014, 09:40 AM   #229
Senior LCF Member

Michelle - yikes!! Glad you're back and hopefully feeling much better

Tasha - I'm right back where I started at 215.6, but I won't give up. I feel better than I did before, so that's something.

We had a great weekend. DGS's 2nd birthday party was a lot of fun and all 3 of my DD's were there. Doesn't happen much these days with the middle one being an RN and the little one in college. DH and I went to the Y twice (Fri night and Sun). We both worked out, went for a swim, then took a sauna Hope to do the same tonight too.

Woke up thinking it was raining, but it was just the snow melting. Yay!!

I bought Kerry Gold Irish butter today and am going to use it to make peanut butter and chocolate fat bombs in my new bunny shaped silicone candy mold
Old 03-10-2014, 09:54 AM   #230
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning ladies!

My Goodness Michelle, you've been through the wringer, Welcome back! Glad you're on the mend and I have no doubt that you'll be back on top of things in no time!

Tasha, what a busy weekend you had, yes birthday's are tough! Lots of water and clean eating and you'll be back in ketosis in no time!

Theresa, you had B-day parties this weekend too.....the little ones are the best aren't they?!?!?! BTW....I made your Zuppa Toscana.....can I just say O.M.G......that is freaking AMAZING!!!! I forgot to get the radishes and spinach / kale and didn't feel like going back to the store, so I just omitted them, and that soup was AMAZING!! DS really liked it too....the first thing he said was "you ought to finish this with a little kale"

I had a great weekend....Saturday was very lazy, Sunday was a little busier and spent with the kids and DH. The scales are being stubborn, tried saying on Friday that I was up nearly 2 pounds even though I've been very faithful to plan. I refused to let it stress me out, just stuck to plan and was back down to 218 this morning....I thinks it's largely due to the antibiotics the doc put on when he was dealing with this tooth....I'm off of those now, so hopefully I'll see a nice whoosh soon.

Well ladies, it's Monday.....I hope everyone has a GREAT day....everyone refocus and get back on plan......we'll reach our goals together!!!!
Old 03-10-2014, 10:40 AM   #231
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I forgot about that soup recipe. I made my Emerald Isle soup for lunches this week, next week will make the Zuppa Tuscana!

Tammy, I hope you get your whoosh!!!! I hope we all get whooshes LOL
Old 03-10-2014, 02:22 PM   #232
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey, Ladies!!

I had a fabulous weekend in Ft. Lauderdale. My cousin invited me - she was on business but postponed her flight to Sunday night so we could hang.

OMG! She was staying at the most beautiful hotel! I got there about 3 and we had cocktails at the Tiki Bar on Beach. Then we changed and took a cab to a nice restaurant on water. I had steak and veggies - not too bad.
Sun am - we had breakfast out by the beach at the hotel restaurant - terrific.
Then we hung out at the beach and then the pool - wonderful and relaxing. The weather was superb.

That all being said - this girl did not get on scale this am -
Old 03-11-2014, 05:57 AM   #233
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning all!

Cheryl-so jealous of your going to the beach....although it was 78 yesterday here and is supposed to be 80 today, tomorrow we will be in the upper 30's I am so ready for spring. This time of year I swear the beach is imbedded in my brain and starts calling me

Fixed Linda Sue's Beef Stroganoff last night and I must say it was very very yummy! I made some faux rice to go with it. Dh and dd loved it, so this will be a must save to make again!

B: 1 fried egg
L: Emerald Isle soup
D: Venison Veggie Soup(also a Linda Sue recipe) Depends on how tired I am when I get home, have to get gas and to the store before I go home....may just have an omelet tonight.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 03-11-2014, 06:03 AM   #234
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 260/191.6/135
WOE: LC/Wheat Gluten Free
Start Date: 5/29/13
Back down to my lowest. Now I gotta keep on truckin and I will be in virgin loss territory. 6 days left for this challenge and I want to make them count. Good morning everyone!
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 07:42 AM   #235
Senior LCF Member

Michelle!!!! WTG!!! Virgin weight loss territory is pretty exciting. To be a virgin at anything these days would be exciting

Tasha - beef stroganoff sounds yummy How was your shower this morning? I know my first shower after a big hair cut is always an adjustment because my hands aren't used to the new length. But it sure is nice when it comes time to blow dry!

Cheryl - add me to the list of jealous people!! Sounds like a beautiful place. Meanwhile, we are getting more snow in the next couple days. Ugh!!

Tammy - glad you like the Tuscano soup. It is definitely going into our keeper file too! Your DS's comment to finish off with kale made me laugh And you are right - we ARE going to do this together!!!

KC and Kiki - how are you guys doing? Hope you both had a good weekend

I'm doing some housework today and working out with DH this afternoon. I have spinach stuffed chicken breasts in the oven right now for dinner which is making the house smell great I wanted to have everything cooked and ready so we don't skip our workout or end up at the pub for dinner (like we did last night - I'd kick myself in the butt if I could bend that way!).

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Last edited by mortgagemom; 03-11-2014 at 07:44 AM..
Old 03-11-2014, 07:48 AM   #236
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortgagemom View Post
Michelle!!!! WTG!!! Virgin weight loss territory is pretty exciting. To be a virgin at anything these days would be exciting

Tasha - beef stroganoff sounds yummy How was your shower this morning? I know my first shower after a big hair cut is always an adjustment because my hands aren't used to the new length. But it sure is nice when it comes time to blow dry!

Cheryl - add me to the list of jealous people!! Sounds like a beautiful place. Meanwhile, we are getting more snow in the next couple days. Ugh!!

Tammy - glad you like the Tuscano soup. It is definitely going into our keeper file too! Your DS's comment to finish off with kale made me laugh And you are right - we ARE going to do this together!!!

KC and Kiki - how are you guys doing? Hope you both had a good weekend

I'm doing some housework today and working out with DH this afternoon. I have spinach stuffed chicken breasts in the oven right now for dinner which is making the house smell great I wanted to have everything cooked and ready so we don't skip our workout or end up at the pub for dinner (like we did last night - I'd kick myself in the butt if I could bend that way!).

Hope everyone has a great day!!
you always make me laugh.

Used to take me forever to wash my hair and dry, now feel like there is nothing there lol
Old 03-11-2014, 07:50 AM   #237
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Dd is on the way to the ER. Hadn't felt baby kick this morning at all and her belly looks weird, like she is all balled up out in front. She said she's shaken her belly around all morning and nothing. Called doctors office and they told her to go to ER. Please pray that it's nothing...worries me
Old 03-11-2014, 08:29 AM   #238
Major LCF Poster!

Tasha honey we are definitely praying!! Please keep us posted!!! I know both of my babies got really eerily still and quiet just before I went into labor, it REALLY freaked me out both times, but both times everything was fine and the doc said that it was very normal....maybe that's all this is, the baby is just getting ready to make it's entrance!
Old 03-11-2014, 08:34 AM   #239
Major LCF Poster!

Cheryl, your weekend sounds DIVINE.....I am so glad you had such a wonderful weekend!

Theresa, you are too funny!!! Yup those virginal days are long gone aren't they!!

How's everyone else doing???

The scale has decided to be kind to me once again (Maybe it took my threats seriously?) It tells me that I'm down a pound. I'm hoping to lose two more this week and get down to 215. I am drinking LOTS and LOTS of water. I'm challenging myself to drink it plain, without any added mio or crystal light or anything. I sometimes wonder if the extra sugar free sweeteners are slowing me down, so I'm trying to flush my body with at least 57 - 64 ounces of pure unflavored water every day. I really do not care for pure unflavored water.... but it DID get the scale to move again and I LOVE that!!

Well, everyone have a GREAT day....and Tasha, keep us posted!!
Old 03-11-2014, 08:40 AM   #240
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sueshe View Post
Dd is on the way to the ER. Hadn't felt baby kick this morning at all and her belly looks weird, like she is all balled up out in front. She said she's shaken her belly around all morning and nothing. Called doctors office and they told her to go to ER. Please pray that it's nothing...worries me
I am so praying for your DD! I am sure it is nothing as she is almost due!

I remember how scary that was, myself. It always turned out fine, so this will be fine, too

KEEP US POSTED, GRANDMA!