Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2014, 08:29 AM   #181
Major LCF Poster!
 
ladyboss7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 1,357
Gallery: ladyboss7
Stats: 245 / 203 / 140
WOE: Hi Protein / Hi Fat / Low Carb
Start Date: R1 10/19/08 R2 12/26/10 R3 12/28/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wzlswife View Post
Congrats to everyone on giving it your all! You guys are great and I wish you all much success!! I am dropping out of the challenge. I do not feel like I can contribute like I should - I can't keep up with the posts. The only time I post is during a break or at lunch - I really don't like messing with the computer when I get home after dealing with it all day during work. Thank you everyone for your advice and support. I wish you all the best of luck - you are one hell of a group!!!
I am so sorry to see you go!!! Please know that we don't expect you to post all the time.....not everyone is as chatty or has the ability to check in as much as some others do....that doesn't mean that we don't value your contribution to the group when you CAN participate! Either way, we wish you great success on this journey and hope to see you check in from time to time!

Rob, I was very touched by your post!! I have had a difficult relationship with my parents over the years as well so I can totally relate! The bottom line for me was that I realized one day that if a relationship is toxic, it has no place in my life or my families life....regardless of who that relationship is. I pray that you find peace and resolution in this regard....peace for YOU...no one else!

Mariah, what's on your menu today? I need some food ideas!

How's everyone else doing this morning? Things are great here in beautiful, sunny, SNOW FREE So. Cal!

It's funny, the last few days I just have NOT been as hungry and I've really struggled to get to 900 cal a day....most days I got there just by pushing my fat %'s. I figure it's just my bodies way of responding to the deeper ketosis....so I figured what the heck, I feel good, just roll with it....this morning I'm down ANOTHER 2 pounds!!! That's 4 pounds since Saturday....19 pounds since Jan. 1!!!!

I know everyone says DON'T go below 1500 cal...or 1400 cal....or 1200 cal....and truthfully most days I do shoot for around 1200....I don't intend to deliberately stay below 1000....but I have to say, I've been feeling really good.....and losing....so I don't think I'm going to fight my body on this!

Have a great day ladies, if I get a chance I'll check in later!!
__________________
Tammy

Be the type of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap....she's up"!!

Made it to Onederland 7/1/14!!!
195 190 185 180 175 170 165 160 155 150 145
ladyboss7 is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2014, 09:03 AM   #182
Senior LCF Member
 
Sammi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Annapolis
Posts: 730
Gallery: Sammi
Stats: 261/225/140
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: July 2013
Tammy, congrats on your 19 pound weight loss! Fantastic!
Rob I'm sorry for the stress you are going through. Family relationships are so hard at times. I, like Tammy have very little contact with a certain toxic family member. I do not need this in my life or my children's lives. They will not inherit my families problems.

Yesterday I walked 4 miles and I ate very clean. Today I have just walked three miles

B
Eggs and ham
24 oz water

L
Cheeseburger, salad
24 oz water

D
Leftover cajun chicken and green beans
24 oz water

I will try to walk one more mile this afternoon.

Have a wonderful day.
Sammi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:51 AM   #183
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mad4Chillas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 2,806
Gallery: Mad4Chillas
Stats: S-16 C-16 G-4
WOE: Atkins Induction/Meat & Egg Fasting
Start Date: 4/5/11 & 1/13/14
Good morning ladies! I'm at work so I'll check in again tonight.

Food plan for the day!

B:
-1 BPC Coffee
L:
-Double Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger sans Bun
-1 Side Ceasar Salad
-1 Diet Coke
D(going out with a friend):
-Duck confit salad w-bacon and a poached egg
-Water w-Lemon
Mad4Chillas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 10:36 AM   #184
Senior LCF Member
 
icaniwill1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 201
Gallery: icaniwill1
WOE: lower carb/lean protein/mod fat
Start Date: July 2013
Thank you so much ladies...You rock.
I was so scared to post my reality, then I thought, I may not know these folks IRL, but they have become an integral part of the most important thing that is going on in my life right now. Nothing has haunted me like the excess weight I carried. And losing it will be my most important triumph, and as corny as it may sound, You have become my co gladiators in this war. and thus have become like soul mates.
I thank you all for the affirmation.

back to topic hehehe
I am about to use myself as a guinea pig.
Hear this
I have just had delivered
Soy protein powder
Whey protein powder
Glucomannan powder
Nustevia sweetner
Peanut flour

I have 25 odd pounds to lose...but I have been giving myself permission to just indulge any old how.
Today at work, I scoffed almost half a dozen cookies.
200g Cadbury chocolate* (my crack cocaine*)

where am I going with this y'all may ask...ok wait peeps I'm getting there.
I want to do a 700 cal shake, and 300cal veg and meat only diet (1000 calories in total) for the rest of our challenge, just to shift the rest of the weight.

The fear of failing at this has left me...I am beginning to take liberties.
I know me, I need something drastic to kick me out of the unfounded invincibility I am exhibiting with this last section of my weight loss journey...wish me luck ladies.

Tammy if its not broken don't fix it.
what you are doing is working and you feel great what's not to love?

I love Mariah's menus..shes so creative with her eating.
I am eyeing that spinach bake of the other day. I love spinach and would love that once I'm done with my shake fast.

Last edited by icaniwill1; 02-19-2014 at 10:45 AM..
icaniwill1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:45 AM   #185
Senior LCF Member
 
AmyP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 646
Gallery: AmyP
WOE: Paleo Low Carb
Hi all! Checking in.. not a great food choice day yesterday (I REFUSE to say I was 'bad'...it's FOOD and I made a CHOICE..so be it!) because we took the kids to a museum for the day. I didn't want salad. So I didn't have salad...anyhoo..onward... going to stick with lower than normal carbs and intake in general today.

Rob..I feel for you about your mom, I never did understand how people could let themselves be abused by someone because they were "family". Sometimes you need to remove people from your life and it is for the best. Your decisions towards her sound solid to me...I sure wouldn't visit...some people don't deserve visits. On to your shake plan...seems very restrictive to me. And in my experience the more you restrict the larger the crash will be when it comes. I think what we do to lose weight needs to be sustainable in the long run because it is probably pretty close to what we will have to do to maintain our weight. Shakes and 1000 cal a day would make me MEAN (well, meaner..) and I would eventually say screw it and dive into pizza and donuts. How about for the length of our challenge you make weekly goals with me...first one can be no chocolate for this week? And feel free to tell me to take a leap if you want!!

I'm going to try to attach a blog post that I read today that I LOVED...hope it comes through. I am never totally clear on the rules
1200 Calories | Sophieologie
__________________
-Amy
AmyP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:58 AM   #186
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mad4Chillas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 2,806
Gallery: Mad4Chillas
Stats: S-16 C-16 G-4
WOE: Atkins Induction/Meat & Egg Fasting
Start Date: 4/5/11 & 1/13/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad4Chillas View Post
Good morning ladies! I'm at work so I'll check in again tonight.

Food plan for the day!

B:
-1 BPC Coffee
L:
-Double Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger sans Bun
-1 Side Ceasar Salad
-1 Diet Coke
D(going out with a friend):
-Duck confit salad w-bacon and a poached egg
-Water w-Lemon
Edit!

Breakfast
-1 Bullet Proof Coffee (1 Cup Coffee, 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil, 1 Tbsp. SF Torani & 2 Tbsp. Unsweetened Creamer)
Lunch
-4 Oz. Tuna W-Olive Oil Mayo, Dill Relish & Mustard
-1 String Cheese
-1 Diet Coke
Dinner
-Still planning on the Duck Salad...I can't wait!
Mad4Chillas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 12:00 PM   #187
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mad4Chillas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 2,806
Gallery: Mad4Chillas
Stats: S-16 C-16 G-4
WOE: Atkins Induction/Meat & Egg Fasting
Start Date: 4/5/11 & 1/13/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by icaniwill1 View Post
Thank you so much ladies...You rock.
I was so scared to post my reality, then I thought, I may not know these folks IRL, but they have become an integral part of the most important thing that is going on in my life right now. Nothing has haunted me like the excess weight I carried. And losing it will be my most important triumph, and as corny as it may sound, You have become my co gladiators in this war. and thus have become like soul mates.
I thank you all for the affirmation.

back to topic hehehe
I am about to use myself as a guinea pig.
Hear this
I have just had delivered
Soy protein powder
Whey protein powder
Glucomannan powder
Nustevia sweetner
Peanut flour

I have 25 odd pounds to lose...but I have been giving myself permission to just indulge any old how.
Today at work, I scoffed almost half a dozen cookies.
200g Cadbury chocolate* (my crack cocaine*)

where am I going with this y'all may ask...ok wait peeps I'm getting there.
I want to do a 700 cal shake, and 300cal veg and meat only diet (1000 calories in total) for the rest of our challenge, just to shift the rest of the weight.

The fear of failing at this has left me...I am beginning to take liberties.
I know me, I need something drastic to kick me out of the unfounded invincibility I am exhibiting with this last section of my weight loss journey...wish me luck ladies.

Tammy if its not broken don't fix it.
what you are doing is working and you feel great what's not to love?

I love Mariah's menus..shes so creative with her eating.
I am eyeing that spinach bake of the other day. I love spinach and would love that once I'm done with my shake fast.
You are so sweet Rob. Im not actually that creative I just dislike grocery shopping and am on a budget so I tend to make do with what I have...has anyone ever seen the show Chopped on the Food Network? My menus are kind of like that but they probably dont turn out as nice in the end! I just started a big crockpot of Chili that should last me quite a long time so hopefully it turns out good!

Also about the cookies and chocolate, its OK! We are all human and have our moments of weakness just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and move on with optimism! We can do this!
__________________
Nothing Tastes as Good as Being Healthy & Fit Feels
BMI Goals: G1-28.5 G2-27.4, G3-24.9, G4-23.5, G5-21.9, G6-20.4, G7-19.6
"Let Food Be Thy Medicine"-Hippocrates
Mad4Chillas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 12:01 PM   #188
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mad4Chillas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 2,806
Gallery: Mad4Chillas
Stats: S-16 C-16 G-4
WOE: Atkins Induction/Meat & Egg Fasting
Start Date: 4/5/11 & 1/13/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyP View Post

I'm going to try to attach a blog post that I read today that I LOVED...hope it comes through. I am never totally clear on the rules
1200 Calories | Sophieologie
Going to def. check this out later tonight!
Mad4Chillas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:32 PM   #189
Senior LCF Member
 
hope2bthin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 100
Gallery: hope2bthin
Stats: 5'7" 201.8/146/138
WOE: Atkins Main. +high protein+cal. deficit 4 wt loss
Start Date: 1/8/2012
Hi.
Just checking in. I've been busy working out what I'm doing wrong. Sorry I didn't check in yesterday but I did read everyone's posts. Thanks for the encouragement ladyboss. It means so much. I will absolutely talk with you before I do the fat fast. I just looked back on the daily percentages you posted and I'm amazed you have 80% fat daily. I'm 60 fat with 30 protein. Not sure if u post menus ill have to check. I'd be interested to see a few for you. Increasing my carbs has helped a lot. I really
Love veggies and induction is hard for me because of it. I'm having 15 a day now and no longer feel deprived. Energy is good. I think it's a combo of carbs, fat and satisfaction that has made be feel better.

Quick question:based on the 90's dandr book, is red wine vinegar allowed on induction? Rienzi has zero carbs. And is their a quantity limit for it? I'd like to have it with my salads.
Also Heinz reduced sugar ketchup? Is that induction legal? I'd like to make homemade thousand island in the future. Thanks a bunch.

on a side note , i had 6g carbs from red bell peppers and it nearly knocked me out of ketosis. I'm kinda shocked. Won't be having them for awhile. Today I had green peppers. Will check if it does the same.

Hope everyone is staying committed and working through their difficulties.
Cheers!

Last edited by hope2bthin; 02-19-2014 at 01:37 PM..
hope2bthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:37 PM   #190
Major LCF Poster!
 
ladyboss7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 1,357
Gallery: ladyboss7
Stats: 245 / 203 / 140
WOE: Hi Protein / Hi Fat / Low Carb
Start Date: R1 10/19/08 R2 12/26/10 R3 12/28/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by icaniwill1 View Post
You have become my co gladiators in this war. and thus have become like soul mates.
We love you too Rob!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyP View Post
(I REFUSE to say I was 'bad'...it's FOOD and I made a CHOICE..so be it!)
I'm going to try to attach a blog post that I read today that I LOVED...hope it comes through. I am never totally clear on the rules
1200 Calories | Sophieologie
Lol, I LOVE your attitude!!! Thanks for the blog link, I will totally check it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad4Chillas View Post
has anyone ever seen the show Chopped on the Food Network?
One of my all time FAVORITE shows!!!! those folks blow me away with their creativity!!

Last edited by ladyboss7; 02-19-2014 at 01:40 PM..
ladyboss7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:05 PM   #191
Major LCF Poster!
 
ladyboss7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 1,357
Gallery: ladyboss7
Stats: 245 / 203 / 140
WOE: Hi Protein / Hi Fat / Low Carb
Start Date: R1 10/19/08 R2 12/26/10 R3 12/28/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by hope2bthin View Post
Hi.
Just checking in. I've been busy working out what I'm doing wrong. Sorry I didn't check in yesterday but I did read everyone's posts. Thanks for the encouragement ladyboss. It means so much. I will absolutely talk with you before I do the fat fast. I just looked back on the daily percentages you posted and I'm amazed you have 80% fat daily. I'm 60 fat with 30 protein. Not sure if u post menus ill have to check. I'd be interested to see a few for you. Increasing my carbs has helped a lot. I really
Love veggies and induction is hard for me because of it. I'm having 15 a day now and no longer feel deprived. Energy is good. I think it's a combo of carbs, fat and satisfaction that has made be feel better.

Quick question:based on the 90's dandr book, is red wine vinegar allowed on induction? Rienzi has zero carbs. And is their a quantity limit for it? I'd like to have it with my salads.
Also Heinz reduced sugar ketchup? Is that induction legal? I'd like to make homemade thousand island in the future. Thanks a bunch.

on a side note , i had 6g carbs from red bell peppers and it nearly knocked me out of ketosis. I'm kinda shocked. Won't be having them for awhile. Today I had green peppers. Will check if it does the same.

Hope everyone is staying committed and working through their difficulties.
Cheers!
Hope, I totally hear you on the veggie thing. I've started and failed at the whole low carb thing so many times over the years!! I would get SO FRUSTRATED because I'd follow Atkins to the core but always struggled to get into or stay in ketosis. It has taken me nearly 15 years to understand and make peace with the fact that that I am SEVERLY sensitive to carbs, including veggies. I can NOT eat veggies and stay in ketosis or lose weight. I just can not. This is the first time I have decided to eliminate them entirely (with the exception of mushrooms) and I am FINALLY having success. This is also why my fat ratios are so high.....I simply supplement the veggies with healthy fats. I don't worry about nutrients because I take great supplements and multi-vitamins....and this works for me. If you are thrown out of ketosis over something like bell peppers, you may have that same super-sensitivity.

I'll give you an example of my typical daily diet, taken straight out of my online journal:

B: 1 BPC with 1t coconut oil, 1t butter, 1T. HWC and a splash of Torani syrup
L: 1 egg scrambled with breakfast sausage and shredded cheese, and 1 cream cheese crepe
S: 1 BPC or bullet proof tea made like breakfast
D: small plate of deli turkey, black olives, walnuts & Colby cheese
S: 1 square Godiva 85% dark chocolate / 1 C. tea
Calories: 912 / Fat: 82.6g 80% / Carb: 11.5g 5% / Protein: 34.4g 15%

I am shocked at how much I enjoy this WOE, and for me it's working. Every BODY is different, so what works for me may not work for someone else....hope that helps!
ladyboss7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:24 PM   #192
Senior LCF Member
 
vella_marie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 137
Gallery: vella_marie
Stats: 334.4/315/140
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: 1/3/2014
Hey everyone. I hope all of you are doing well. I finally got below 310 to exactly 309. 10 more pounds to go. I went hiking yesterday, I am not sure how many miles we did. It was shameful because this older gentleman, probably in his 70s took off up this steep hill, while me and my friend huffed and puffed, and took breaks LOL He soon was out of sight haha.

Today I did a 30 mins strength training and 4 miles from walk away the pounds. Now I am extra sore.

Well, having a bad day My friends keep trying to plan something for us to do before the spring semester, but they just do not understand or accept my way of life I guess. They wanted to go out for drinks, I said I would go but I cant drink. I am fine with that. But they swear that if I cant do something with them, that they cant do it period. It's like they are trying to make me guilty. Its very hard, but at the end of the day I just don't care. I get tired of hearing what I should be doing, or not being doing.... I hate that I keep hearing that I am unhealthy ect. All of my friends are healthy and thin, so they just don't understand that losing weight is not an easy quest. I have drawn away from most of them recently, but I feel like I don't have choice
vella_marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:46 PM   #193
Senior LCF Member
 
vella_marie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 137
Gallery: vella_marie
Stats: 334.4/315/140
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: 1/3/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboss7 View Post
LaVella, I LOVE the new hair color....it looks lovely and so do you!! Does your hubby love it to?? Great job on the 3 pound loss, you can definitely get under 300 this month, I have faith in you!! :
My husband is adjusting. I am going to lighten it again, but I want to let me hair rest. Thank you for your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad4Chillas View Post
Food should be pretty good today. Trying to stay away from the chocolate I bought. I need to treat it as a 'treat' and not an everyday occurrence. I was down a smidgen this morning on the scale -.2 which was surprising because I slept like crap. Had a lot on my find regarding my life in general but mostly finances, relationships and my jobs. Blech. Not fun. .
I understand where you are coming from. I recently was able to get out of a really bad financial situation and work things over with my husband. I think its really great that you are staying strong with your food choices and not giving into temptation. Something that really helped me too, was not treating myself with food. I am not saying keeping chocolate in the house is bad, but is a temptation. What happened with me is, I would find reasons to treat myself and the next thing I knew Im back to my old eating habits. Now I treat myself with non food items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icaniwill1 View Post
Talk about a lot on ones mind...I totally relate.
My so called mother is on her death bed, It has been one of those relationships I have been working to get over all my adult life. It got so bad that we have had nothing to do with each other since 2001. I have no concept of what it means to have a mother, and at 52+yrs, I'm expected to make the death bed pilgrimage, I don't want to rubber stamp all her hate, abuse and humiliation of me just because she's dying.
TMI..I know.
I'm taking it one day at a time.
First that is not TMI. We are more than just people that need to lose weight. We are mothers, family members, wives, children, coworkers, friends ect... and all of those roles contribute to our health both mentally and physically. I think its better that you talk about the aspects of your life that are causing you stress that may lead to temptation than hold it in. I truly believe in staying to ones self and staying as positive as possible, and if visiting your mom challenges that then don't feel obligated. I love my family, and I have a relationship with some members but its not close. I am more close with friends. There is so many problems on both sides of my family that I just avoid it for my own sanity. People earn your love. No one is entitled just because they are related to you. I truly am sorry that you have to go through this, and just know that I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I plan on doing a blessing for you later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wzlswife View Post
Congrats to everyone on giving it your all! You guys are great and I wish you all much success!! I am dropping out of the challenge. I do not feel like I can contribute like I should - I can't keep up with the posts. The only time I post is during a break or at lunch - I really don't like messing with the computer when I get home after dealing with it all day during work. Thank you everyone for your advice and support. I wish you all the best of luck - you are one hell of a group!!!

Sorry that you feel you need to drop out. I would say just come and post when you can, or when you need support

Quote:
Originally Posted by icaniwill1 View Post
Thank you so much ladies...You rock.
I was so scared to post my reality, then I thought, I may not know these folks IRL, but they have become an integral part of the most important thing that is going on in my life right now. Nothing has haunted me like the excess weight I carried. And losing it will be my most important triumph, and as corny as it may sound, You have become my co gladiators in this war. and thus have become like soul mates.
I thank you all for the affirmation.

.
You may not know us personally, but that's the great thing about online support groups. Some of the best people I have met are online, and now we talk regularly and I have met some of them In person. Relationships are limitless I always say that time is the greatest gift you can give someone, because its limited and I feel honored that all of you choose to share it with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyP View Post
Hi all! Checking in.. not a great food choice day yesterday (I REFUSE to say I was 'bad'...it's FOOD and I made a CHOICE..so be it!) because we took the kids to a museum for the day. I didn't want salad. So I didn't have salad...anyhoo..onward... going to stick with lower than normal carbs and intake in general today.

1200 Calories | Sophieologie
I like how you put that
vella_marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:29 AM   #194
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mad4Chillas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 2,806
Gallery: Mad4Chillas
Stats: S-16 C-16 G-4
WOE: Atkins Induction/Meat & Egg Fasting
Start Date: 4/5/11 & 1/13/14
Good morning ladies!!

Will check back later but thought Id post my tentative menu

B:
-1 BPC with (1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil, 1 Tbsp. SF Torani & 2 Tbsp. Unsweetened Creamer)
L:
-3 Eggs Scrambled W-1 Tbsp. Smart Balance & 2 Tbsp. Cheddar
-2 Slices Bacon
D:
-1 Cup of Beef Chili W-1 Tbsp. Sour Cream & 2 Tbsp. Cheddar
S:
-1 Cup Coffee W-1 Tbsp. SF Torani & 2 Tbsp. Unsweetened Creamer
-2 Tbsp. Coconut Butter

~19g Net
Mad4Chillas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:02 AM   #195
Major LCF Poster!
 
ladyboss7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 1,357
Gallery: ladyboss7
Stats: 245 / 203 / 140
WOE: Hi Protein / Hi Fat / Low Carb
Start Date: R1 10/19/08 R2 12/26/10 R3 12/28/13
Good morning ladies,

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing! Off to work on a gorgeous Thursday. I'm tired though, I kept having leg cramps last night....didn't sleep well. I must need to up my potassium.


Oh well, it's still going to be a GREAT day!
ladyboss7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:40 AM   #196
Senior LCF Member
 
hope2bthin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 100
Gallery: hope2bthin
Stats: 5'7" 201.8/146/138
WOE: Atkins Main. +high protein+cal. deficit 4 wt loss
Start Date: 1/8/2012
Good things to come

Rob, I just wanted u to know that we all know how difficult the family dynamic can be. Take everything slowly and continue in your journey to resolve and put behind you the emotional conflict you have had to endure. It can be draining, as you well know but with the right perspective you will get past this. Thinking of you. Hope you have a good day.
hope2bthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 12:43 PM   #197
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mad4Chillas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 2,806
Gallery: Mad4Chillas
Stats: S-16 C-16 G-4
WOE: Atkins Induction/Meat & Egg Fasting
Start Date: 4/5/11 & 1/13/14
Had to go to Wendy's on my break at work since we are in the midst of a blizzard. I ordered a Double Jr Bacon Cheeseburger and a side Ceasar salad---all of which is on plan--after I strip the burger of its bun. Happy with my order, I get my salad and burger, but upon opening the bag there was something extra lingering in the bag....a medium fry (I wasn't charged for it, but still horrified!)..SERIOUSLY Wendys?! Looking back at me, those little golden fried potatoes of yumminess, I seriously thought about eating them BUT then thought of this group. I had 3 small fries then threw the rest in the trash along side my bun. Thank you ladies for keeping me accountable and honest! Youre the best!

Last edited by Mad4Chillas; 02-20-2014 at 12:47 PM..
Mad4Chillas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 01:27 PM   #198
Major LCF Poster!
 
ladyboss7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 1,357
Gallery: ladyboss7
Stats: 245 / 203 / 140
WOE: Hi Protein / Hi Fat / Low Carb
Start Date: R1 10/19/08 R2 12/26/10 R3 12/28/13
Good job Mariah!!! We avoid In & Out burger for that same reason!!
ladyboss7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 01:29 PM   #199
Senior LCF Member
 
icaniwill1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 201
Gallery: icaniwill1
WOE: lower carb/lean protein/mod fat
Start Date: July 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyP View Post
Hi all! Checking in.. not a great food choice day yesterday (I REFUSE to say I was 'bad'...it's FOOD and I made a CHOICE..so be it!) because we took the kids to a museum for the day. I didn't want salad. So I didn't have salad...anyhoo..onward... going to stick with lower than normal carbs and intake in general today
I totally agree with you (says Rob who has been inhaling high carb fare but also accepts she has to stop the lack of discipline)
Amy...regarding the shake, I want to kick me into some kind of really strict regime. I am taking so much liberties its scary. Stuff I would not have dared touch, a month ago, don't worry me any more. I just want to sanitize my eating for a bit. Sadly I am one of those 'all or nothing' type people, and this will rein me in enough, to get some traction again. I most def will check out that blog. I love to get fresh perspective on this journey of ours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad4chillahs View Post
Breakfast
-1 Bullet Proof Coffee (1 Cup Coffee, 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil, 1 Tbsp. SF Torani & 2 Tbsp. Unsweetened Creamer)
Mariah, what is bullet proof coffee?
I googled it, is it the same as the one with butter in it?
You talk about Duck salad and I am drooling. I love your menu...You have some great stuff in your repertoire of meals and you still drop loads. way to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope2bthin View Post
Rob, I just wanted u to know that we all know how difficult the family dynamic can be. Take everything slowly and continue in your journey to resolve and put behind you the emotional conflict you have had to endure. It can be draining, as you well know but with the right perspective you will get past this. Thinking of you. Hope you have a good day.
Thanks. I really am lucky to have such great ladies as you guys.
I am so glad I shared, your compassion has made such a difference to how I feel. Thank you again
How are you doing today?
how did the green pepper impact ketosis for you?
Pls..Pls..Pls, any chance you could share the recipe for the low carb thousand island dressing?..I have an incredible sweet tooth, and love my dressing on the sweet side. If I can make lowcarb thousand island dressing to have with prawns, I will be in hog heaven...oh the endless possibilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboss7 View Post
I totally hear you on the veggie thing. I've started and failed at the whole low carb thing so many times over the years!! I would get SO FRUSTRATED because I'd follow Atkins to the core but always struggled to get into or stay in ketosis. It has taken me nearly 15 years to understand and make peace with the fact that that I am SEVERLY sensitive to carbs, including veggies. I can NOT eat veggies and stay in ketosis or lose weight. I just can not. This is the first time I have decided to eliminate them entirely (with the exception of mushrooms) and I am FINALLY having success. This is also why my fat ratios are so high.....I simply supplement the veggies with healthy fats. I don't worry about nutrients because I take great supplements and multi-vitamins............I am shocked at how much I enjoy this WOE, and for me it's working. Every BODY is different, so what works for me may not work for someone else....hope that helps!
I suffered for years, trying to lose weight without taking on board the effect carbs were having on my appetite. I would eat a banana when hungry, and just go crazy. In this journey we are our own experts. We know how our body feels when we eat or do things to it. Its so refreshing to read posts like yours Tammy, and it just goes to show, that at the end of the day, we know our own body best, and not some expert in some white coat for whom one could be a mere statistic.
I was listening to a so called nutrition expert regurgitate the same old *tosh* in the news about low carb...I just felt like reaching into the car radio and shaking her out of her narrow, closed mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vella_marie View Post
Hey everyone. I hope all of you are doing well. I finally got below 310 to exactly 309. 10 more pounds to go
Well done. The way we are going, I know you will soon be there. I so hear you about friends and socialising around food.
You have handled it with assertiveness WTG. I remember Oprah once lamented on how soceity's concept of a good time, mostly revolves around food. In time they will see that you mean to stick to your journey and they will start seeing it from your perspective. Your firmness will earn you a lot of their respect. Well done.
I want to also say thank you so much for your thoughtful, nurturing reply to my 'heart-sore' lament. You have such great insight and I count myself truly lucky to have you guys. If only you can see how much your soothing, words has calmed and centered my thoughts. You guys have not judged or censured. For that I am truly grateful.
I am truly blessed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboss7 View Post
Good morning ladies,

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing! Off to work on a gorgeous Thursday. I'm tired though, I kept having leg cramps last night....didn't sleep well. I must need to up my potassium.
Oh well, it's still going to be a GREAT day!
Oh you're making me jealous...we will soon be amphibious over here...Its simply not stopped raining since December. Half of the UK is under water.
Sorry about your leg cramps..did not know it's a potassium issue.
icaniwill1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 01:36 PM   #200
Senior LCF Member
 
icaniwill1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 201
Gallery: icaniwill1
WOE: lower carb/lean protein/mod fat
Start Date: July 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad4Chillas View Post
Had to go to Wendy's on my break at work since we are in the midst of a blizzard. I ordered a Double Jr Bacon Cheeseburger and a side Ceasar salad---all of which is on plan--after I strip the burger of its bun. Happy with my order, I get my salad and burger, but upon opening the bag there was something extra lingering in the bag....a medium fry (I wasn't charged for it, but still horrified!)..SERIOUSLY Wendys?! Looking back at me, those little golden fried potatoes of yumminess, I seriously thought about eating them BUT then thought of this group. I had 3 small fries then threw the rest in the trash along side my bun. Thank you ladies for keeping me accountable and honest! Youre the best!
You should patent that will power of yours..seriously..I would inhale the lot before I actually articulate that, I'm not supposed to be eating it....if it were meat...naaah...I would not even notice its there. Meat of any sort has never been able to tempt me.
I guess its the carb sensitivity thing for moi.
Well done.
icaniwill1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 01:56 PM   #201
Major LCF Poster!
 
ladyboss7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 1,357
Gallery: ladyboss7
Stats: 245 / 203 / 140
WOE: Hi Protein / Hi Fat / Low Carb
Start Date: R1 10/19/08 R2 12/26/10 R3 12/28/13
Rob, I just want you to know that when I read your posts, I totally read it with a British accent in the back of my head....can't help it!!
ladyboss7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 05:00 PM   #202
Senior LCF Member
 
AmyP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 646
Gallery: AmyP
WOE: Paleo Low Carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboss7 View Post
Rob, I just want you to know that when I read your posts, I totally read it with a British accent in the back of my head....can't help it!!
Jolly good!!! I had not considered doing this...now all of Rob's posts will be read like she is on Downton Abby!!!

Good eating day today for me. But I can tell I am in ketosis because I am slightly hungry but nothing really sounds good. I had a good lunch (creamed cabbage and sausage) and will have some chocolate chia pudding for dinner/snack. It's a little bit higher carb but also very high fiber so I count it as a good treat a couple nights a week. I still made my weekly goal of no snacking after dinner if I didn't eat dinner, right??

Started some weight training again yesterday and have that nice tiny sore muscle feeling today..I'll get some more exercise later shoveling the FOOT of snow we are currently getting.
AmyP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 05:03 PM   #203
Senior LCF Member
 
AmyP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 646
Gallery: AmyP
WOE: Paleo Low Carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboss7 View Post
Good morning ladies,

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing! Off to work on a gorgeous Thursday. I'm tired though, I kept having leg cramps last night....didn't sleep well. I must need to up my potassium.
Have you tried Magnesium? I have restless legs and I take it every night before bed...helps a lot!
AmyP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 05:06 PM   #204
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mad4Chillas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 2,806
Gallery: Mad4Chillas
Stats: S-16 C-16 G-4
WOE: Atkins Induction/Meat & Egg Fasting
Start Date: 4/5/11 & 1/13/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboss7 View Post
Good job Mariah!!! We avoid In & Out burger for that same reason!!
Thanks! I was so mad that they put them in, I guess it was just a test. Hopefully I passed. I actually had the 3 fries and thought that they were a little salty so that helped. However the fry smell that illuminated my car about killed me


Quote:
Originally Posted by icaniwill1 View Post
You should patent that will power of yours..seriously..I would inhale the lot before I actually articulate that, I'm not supposed to be eating it....if it were meat...naaah...I would not even notice its there. Meat of any sort has never been able to tempt me.
I guess its the carb sensitivity thing for moi.
Well done.
You are always so sweet! I LOVE french fries, but I am like you are and am an all or nothing gal. So I knew if I ate those fries it would cause me to fall of the wagon, go on a food binge for god knows how long and then come back with more weight to lose. I almost thought about driving through the drive-thru again and handing them back the fries--- who does that?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icaniwill1 View Post

Mariah, what is bullet proof coffee?
I googled it, is it the same as the one with butter in it?
You talk about Duck salad and I am drooling. I love your menu...You have some great stuff in your repertoire of meals and you still drop loads. way to go
Bullet Proof Coffee is something I found on the board a few months ago. Ive been finding that Im waking up too late to actually have my breakfast of eggs that Id like but I ALWAYs have time to make my coffee. So to amp up the calories so I can last until lunch I add some coconut oil into it. I just blob a tbsp or two into my travel mug, pour in the coffee, stir til the blob melts then add my SF Torani & Unsweetened Creamer. For the past 2-3 days since Ive been doing it, it has been keeping me pretty satisfied, unless I go too long into the afternoon without eating. I know some people use different things such as butter, but the coconut oil doesnt add any taste and for me I feel like butter might so Ive never done it.
Mad4Chillas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 05:07 PM   #205
Major LCF Poster!
 
ladyboss7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 1,357
Gallery: ladyboss7
Stats: 245 / 203 / 140
WOE: Hi Protein / Hi Fat / Low Carb
Start Date: R1 10/19/08 R2 12/26/10 R3 12/28/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyP View Post
Have you tried Magnesium? I have restless legs and I take it every night before bed...helps a lot!
No, but I certainly will give it a try!! I keep reading about creamed cabbage but have never tried it......it sounds good....
ladyboss7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 05:18 PM   #206
Major LCF Poster!
 
ladyboss7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 1,357
Gallery: ladyboss7
Stats: 245 / 203 / 140
WOE: Hi Protein / Hi Fat / Low Carb
Start Date: R1 10/19/08 R2 12/26/10 R3 12/28/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad4Chillas View Post
I almost thought about driving through the drive-thru again and handing them back the fries--- who does that?!
That would have been AWESOME!

I put butter, coconut oil and HWC in my BPC then froth it all up with a little $5 coffee frother that I picked up at world market....it makes it all foamy like a latte, it's really awesome....and the butter doesn't change the flavor, just makes it creamier and richer.

Oh my gosh you guys....talk about temptation....so I had one of my vendors stop by today just to say thank you for the business and she brought an entire box of See's Chocolates!!!! I smiled, thanked her, and the minute she left handed the box to my assistant and demanded that she keep them away from me....take them home....whatever.....just get them out of my face!!! She was shocked, but gladly complied!! I have to admit....that one hurt a little.
ladyboss7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 05:21 PM   #207
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mad4Chillas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 2,806
Gallery: Mad4Chillas
Stats: S-16 C-16 G-4
WOE: Atkins Induction/Meat & Egg Fasting
Start Date: 4/5/11 & 1/13/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by hope2bthin View Post

Quick question:based on the 90's dandr book, is red wine vinegar allowed on induction? Rienzi has zero carbs. And is their a quantity limit for it? I'd like to have it with my salads. Also Heinz reduced sugar ketchup? Is that induction legal? I'd like to make homemade thousand island in the future. Thanks a bunch.
Im not sure whether its in the DANDR book or not but I just used some Red Wine Vinegar in my Chili and it has 0 carbs on my bottle as well. I used around 2 Tbsp. Im sure you could make a yummy vinagrette out of this with some olive oil! Also I use the Heinz Reduced Sugar Ketchup all the time and I dont think its never knocked me out of ketosis! Im not an expert but Ive used these things and they havent been a problem for me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by vella_marie View Post
Hey everyone. I hope all of you are doing well. I finally got below 310 to exactly 309. 10 more pounds to go. I went hiking yesterday, I am not sure how many miles we did. It was shameful because this older gentleman, probably in his 70s took off up this steep hill, while me and my friend huffed and puffed, and took breaks LOL He soon was out of sight haha.

Today I did a 30 mins strength training and 4 miles from walk away the pounds. Now I am extra sore.

Well, having a bad day My friends keep trying to plan something for us to do before the spring semester, but they just do not understand or accept my way of life I guess. They wanted to go out for drinks, I said I would go but I cant drink. I am fine with that. But they swear that if I cant do something with them, that they cant do it period. It's like they are trying to make me guilty. Its very hard, but at the end of the day I just don't care. I get tired of hearing what I should be doing, or not being doing.... I hate that I keep hearing that I am unhealthy ect. All of my friends are healthy and thin, so they just don't understand that losing weight is not an easy quest. I have drawn away from most of them recently, but I feel like I don't have choice
Congrats on getting below 310! You are going to be so stoked to get under 300! Thats a huge milestone! Good for you! Don't feel bad about the older genleman lapping you! Last year I went rollerblading with my boyfriend for the first time in years, we decided to use this path that goes around the lake. Lets just say I was awkward, wobbly and very slow (I even fell going over a bridge and gashed my eye). There was this older man though, must have been at least 70 who lapped me about 3 times on the same path (it was a 3 mile long path). I can laugh it off now but at the time I seriously couldnt understand why I felt like a baby deer first learning to stand

Also dont feel bad that your friends are acting that way. Good for you for standing up for yourself and making your priorities important. Stand strong with your plan of "I'll go but Im not drinking" either they will want your company and be fine with it or they will make a big deal about it, if its the latter Id be honest and tell them you dont feel like they are being supportive. Sometimes friends and family can be bigheaded without realizing how important something is to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vella_marie View Post
My husband is adjusting. I am going to lighten it again, but I want to let me hair rest. Thank you for your support.


I understand where you are coming from. I recently was able to get out of a really bad financial situation and work things over with my husband. I think its really great that you are staying strong with your food choices and not giving into temptation. Something that really helped me too, was not treating myself with food. I am not saying keeping chocolate in the house is bad, but is a temptation. What happened with me is, I would find reasons to treat myself and the next thing I knew Im back to my old eating habits. Now I treat myself with non food items.
I defintely need to do this. Its just hard because right now I'm a little financially strapped so its hard trying to reward myself with other things. I mean I could list a TON of stuff Id love to do but financially its just not realistic. Ive been much better the last 2 days with the chocolate though. I had opened my bag of coconut truffles on Sunday I think, and have only had one even though they were delicious--now theyre just sitting in my cupboard. Also with the Dark Chocolate I have, if I do have a piece I only do it if I have enough carbohydrates left at the end of the day. I just have to keep telling myself that the sacrifices in the long run will pay off and its not the last piece of chocolate I'll ever see. I did figure out why I was craving it so much a few days ago, got my TOM early (Tuesday) so since then Ive been doing much better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboss7 View Post
Rob, I just want you to know that when I read your posts, I totally read it with a British accent in the back of my head....can't help it!!
after I read this I went back and read her post in an accent too...love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyP View Post
Jolly good!!! I had not considered doing this...now all of Rob's posts will be read like she is on Downton Abby!!!

Good eating day today for me. But I can tell I am in ketosis because I am slightly hungry but nothing really sounds good. I had a good lunch (creamed cabbage and sausage) and will have some chocolate chia pudding for dinner/snack. It's a little bit higher carb but also very high fiber so I count it as a good treat a couple nights a week. I still made my weekly goal of no snacking after dinner if I didn't eat dinner, right??

Started some weight training again yesterday and have that nice tiny sore muscle feeling today..I'll get some more exercise later shoveling the FOOT of snow we are currently getting.
Totally forgot I had chia seeds sitting in my cupboard..I might try making a pumpkin chia pudding out of it!
Mad4Chillas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:54 PM   #208
Senior LCF Member
 
vella_marie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 137
Gallery: vella_marie
Stats: 334.4/315/140
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: 1/3/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboss7 View Post
Good job Mariah!!! We avoid In & Out burger for that same reason!!
mmmmmmmm in n out....... I would love to go and get one protein style with not sauce, but then that defeats the purpose.... sighs. No yumminess for me anytime soon,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboss7 View Post
Rob, I just want you to know that when I read your posts, I totally read it with a British accent in the back of my head....can't help it!!
Oh man, now I will be doing the same thing. lol Sorry Rob lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad4Chillas View Post

Bullet Proof Coffee is something I found on the board a few months ago. Ive been finding that Im waking up too late to actually have my breakfast of eggs that Id like but I ALWAYs have time to make my coffee. So to amp up the calories so I can last until lunch I add some coconut oil into it. I just blob a tbsp or two into my travel mug, pour in the coffee, stir til the blob melts then add my SF Torani & Unsweetened Creamer. For the past 2-3 days since Ive been doing it, it has been keeping me pretty satisfied, unless I go too long into the afternoon without eating. I know some people use different things such as butter, but the coconut oil doesnt add any taste and for me I feel like butter might so Ive never done it.
I have always wanted to try that. I am not a coffee drinker though. I wonder if it works with tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboss7 View Post
That would have been AWESOME!

I put butter, coconut oil and HWC in my BPC then froth it all up with a little $5 coffee frother that I picked up at world market....it makes it all foamy like a latte, it's really awesome....and the butter doesn't change the flavor, just makes it creamier and richer.

Oh my gosh you guys....talk about temptation....so I had one of my vendors stop by today just to say thank you for the business and she brought an entire box of See's Chocolates!!!! I smiled, thanked her, and the minute she left handed the box to my assistant and demanded that she keep them away from me....take them home....whatever.....just get them out of my face!!! She was shocked, but gladly complied!! I have to admit....that one hurt a little.
YEY! Good job avoiding temptation. That chocolate would have tasted good for the moment, but you would have felt bad later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad4Chillas View Post

Congrats on getting below 310! You are going to be so stoked to get under 300! Thats a huge milestone! Good for you! Don't feel bad about the older genleman lapping you! Last year I went rollerblading with my boyfriend for the first time in years, we decided to use this path that goes around the lake. Lets just say I was awkward, wobbly and very slow (I even fell going over a bridge and gashed my eye). There was this older man though, must have been at least 70 who lapped me about 3 times on the same path (it was a 3 mile long path). I can laugh it off now but at the time I seriously couldnt understand why I felt like a baby deer first learning to stand

Also dont feel bad that your friends are acting that way. Good for you for standing up for yourself and making your priorities important. Stand strong with your plan of "I'll go but Im not drinking" either they will want your company and be fine with it or they will make a big deal about it, if its the latter Id be honest and tell them you dont feel like they are being supportive. Sometimes friends and family can be bigheaded without realizing how important something is to you.



Totally forgot I had chia seeds sitting in my cupboard..I might try making a pumpkin chia pudding out of it!
oh man that sucks lol but kinda funny. I am over dealing with people who don't support me and who refuse to understand. I have a bunch of Chia seeds left but I have been scared to use them. I do not want jeopardized my weight loss.
vella_marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:56 PM   #209
Senior LCF Member
 
vella_marie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 137
Gallery: vella_marie
Stats: 334.4/315/140
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: 1/3/2014
Well the scale went up 1.4 pounds from yesterday I knew I shouldn't have weighed two consecutive days. Today is supposed to be a rest for working out, but now I feel like I have to work out because of gaining so much weight in a day. Ill see how I feel.
vella_marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:01 PM   #210
Major LCF Poster!
 
ladyboss7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 1,357
Gallery: ladyboss7
Stats: 245 / 203 / 140
WOE: Hi Protein / Hi Fat / Low Carb
Start Date: R1 10/19/08 R2 12/26/10 R3 12/28/13
LaVella, BPC TOTALLY works with tea.....I love my tea with HWC, Butter & Coconut oil....in fact my BPCoffee & BPTeas are the secret to how I keep my fat ratios so high.....a 16ounce cup of BPC / BPT the way I make with everything in it is approx. 127 cals and 96% fat!

And hey, don't sweat the scale......you know what a jerk the stupid scales are when you weigh daily!! You're doing great, just keep it up!

Last edited by ladyboss7; 02-20-2014 at 07:03 PM..
ladyboss7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:44 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.