Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2014, 01:02 PM   #481
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: hope2bthin
Stats: 5'7" 201.8/146/138
WOE: Atkins Main. +high protein+cal. deficit 4 wt loss
Start Date: 1/8/2012
Wicked stitch: I didn't know they have sunflower seeds with flavors. I'll have to look for them. I haven't seen any in my local supermarkets. Sounds amazing. You will be ok eating out. Just be super vigilant. It's possible but tricky. In the long run developing that skill should make you better able to maintain so look at it as a positive.
hope2bthin is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2014, 03:14 PM   #482
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ladyboss7
Stats: 245 / 195 / 140
WOE: Hi Protein / Hi Fat / Low Carb
Start Date: R1 10/19/08 R2 12/26/10 R3 12/28/13
Hello ladies!

Lea, good job with the jeans!!! Isn't it a great feeling when you can get into smaller clothes?!?! I told my hubby that I consider it a huge accomplishment that my underwear are too big and I need to but a smaller size!

How's everyone doing today??? It's absolutely stunningly beautiful out today here in Cali. (Don't hate me)

Eating is good, still doing dairy free and loving it. I did indulge last night in a bit of bourbon (thank heavens that's dairy free ) I adore bourbon and wine, but wine has too many carbs, so bourbon it is! I rarely ever touch it these days because I don't want it to slow down my weight loss, but every now and then I have a little. I kept my eating on plan and was still well in ketosis this morning.....so I think all is well.

I hope everyone is doing well.....it's almost Friday!!!

Be the type of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap....she's up"!!

Made it to Onederland 7/1/14!!!
199 190 185 180 175 170 165 160 155 150 145
ladyboss7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 04:09 PM   #483
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: icaniwill1
WOE: lower carb/lean protein/mod fat
Start Date: July 2013
Hello ladies...I just realised I did not post a weight last week.
Sorry about that.
My eating has been on plan this weekend...weekends are my undoing but this time, I planned ahead, and its worked good so far.
Tomorrow I hope to be proactive just like today....fingers crossed.

I am in a bit of a dilemma though.....I have about 10-15 lbs to goal, but my hoard of clothes that I have been buying and saving for when I lose weight, fit well already....I don't know what to do.
I am busty (DD cup) and top heavy...I am now an American size 8 on top and 4 bottoms and by the time I get to goal, that will be another 1 or 2 sizes less.
I had been wondering why I was sabotaging my weight loss efforts this last month, and on deep introspection, I realised I was stalling myself because, the changes I have gone through financially in the last 3yrs, means I don't have that type of money to replace those outfits at this moment.
Another worry of mine is that when I add weights, at goal, I will be even smaller in size...what to do--what to do.

Last edited by icaniwill1; 03-29-2014 at 04:11 PM..
icaniwill1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 05:35 PM   #484
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Ladies!

Rob, if you're only 10 - 15 pounds away why don't you just spend some time at maintenance and stay there for a while? The body tends to fight giving up those last few pounds anyway and this would give you a chance to practice maintenance while giving your wallet a rest. If the clothes fit well, forget about the scale giving up those last few pounds......That's what I'd do if it were me......just a thought!

How's everyone else doing? It's been kind of quiet around here the last few days.....everyone doing ok?
Old 03-30-2014, 02:47 AM   #485
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboss7 View Post
Hi Ladies!

Rob, if you're only 10 - 15 pounds away why don't you just spend some time at maintenance and stay there for a while? The body tends to fight giving up those last few pounds anyway and this would give you a chance to practice maintenance while giving your wallet a rest. If the clothes fit well, forget about the scale giving up those last few pounds......That's what I'd do if it were me......just a thought!

How's everyone else doing? It's been kind of quiet around here the last few days.....everyone doing ok?
Thank you so much Tammy, that's a great idea.....
I have a massive confession.:
All my adult life, I have never maintained a consistent weight....I am always either dieting or over eating, no middle ground.... this is the first time I have ever had an eating plan I could say...OK, I don't mind eating this way for life...even though I occasionally wander into the wilderness of high carb.
I called it so many things, and have only realized this past year of eating low carb and actually being aware that's what I'm doing ( in some previous weight loss efforts, I would intermittently avoid starches, because it made me hungrier but I never joined the dots)that my body goes crazy when it ingests carbs.
Now my runaway appetite is somehow in check, and my energy levels are through the roof.
I will most def give maintenance a spin.
Thanks.
Old 03-30-2014, 11:46 AM   #486
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mad4Chillas
Stats: S-16 C-16 G-4
WOE: Atkins Induction/Meat & Egg Fasting
Start Date: 4/5/11 & 1/13/14
Sorry I've been AWOL ladies! My schedule has been crazy and Ive honestly just been getting home, eating dinner and falling asleep! Going to check back on all the posts
Mad4Chillas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:03 PM   #487
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: WickedStitch
Stats: 244/222/180
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Restart March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hope2bthin View Post
Wicked stitch: I didn't know they have sunflower seeds with flavors. I'll have to look for them. I haven't seen any in my local supermarkets. Sounds amazing. You will be ok eating out. Just be super vigilant. It's possible but tricky. In the long run developing that skill should make you better able to maintain so look at it as a positive.
Oh yes, it's definitely a positive! I've gotten so good at it that I have been maintaining at 210 since December, until this past week when we sent Rambo off and ate his fave...Deep Dish Chicago pizza and then fast food with french fries the following day. I knew full well that the scale would jump after all that carb intake. Maintaining that long for me is pretty impressive. Now I've got to get back to LOSING, not maintaining. I think I should see a decent drop for weigh in, nothing earth shattering, but a loss.

The sunflower seeds I recently got were from Dicks Sporting Goods store. Dill Pickle was one and the other was Sizzlin Bacon. So good! I laughed when I read on the bacon ones, "cause everything should taste like bacon" My daughter's fave is Ranch. Which is David brand sunflower seeds found in our local grocery store.

WickedStitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:38 PM   #488
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedStitch View Post
Oh yes, it's definitely a positive! I've gotten so good at it that I have been maintaining at 210 since December, until this past week when we sent Rambo off and ate his fave...Deep Dish Chicago pizza and then fast food with french fries the following day. I knew full well that the scale would jump after all that carb intake. Maintaining that long for me is pretty impressive. Now I've got to get back to LOSING, not maintaining. I think I should see a decent drop for weigh in, nothing earth shattering, but a loss.

The sunflower seeds I recently got were from Dicks Sporting Goods store. Dill Pickle was one and the other was Sizzlin Bacon. So good! I laughed when I read on the bacon ones, "cause everything should taste like bacon" My daughter's fave is Ranch. Which is David brand sunflower seeds found in our local grocery store.

This may sound like a daft question....I see they have shells, I'm used to seeing them without shells, to be used sprinkled on cereal or for adding to stuff after being milled,
So, how do you eat the ones with shells, do you shell first or eat shell and all?
Old 03-30-2014, 05:53 PM   #489
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by icaniwill1 View Post
Hello ladies...I just realised I did not post a weight last week.
Sorry about that.
My eating has been on plan this weekend...weekends are my undoing but this time, I planned ahead, and its worked good so far.
Tomorrow I hope to be proactive just like today....fingers crossed.

I am in a bit of a dilemma though.....I have about 10-15 lbs to goal, but my hoard of clothes that I have been buying and saving for when I lose weight, fit well already....I don't know what to do.
I am busty (DD cup) and top heavy...I am now an American size 8 on top and 4 bottoms and by the time I get to goal, that will be another 1 or 2 sizes less.
I had been wondering why I was sabotaging my weight loss efforts this last month, and on deep introspection, I realised I was stalling myself because, the changes I have gone through financially in the last 3yrs, means I don't have that type of money to replace those outfits at this moment.
Another worry of mine is that when I add weights, at goal, I will be even smaller in size...what to do--what to do.
I'm not sure i agree tha you should maintain for a while. I understand money constraints but to delay is never the right choice when you have the right mindset. I too have been overweight or dieting my whole life and have a limited wardrobe. I bought a few things when I lost and like they are too big now also. I would give it some thought before maintaining. Maybe your sabotaging yourself because your tired of losing and need a break from dieting? You could buy one or 2 basic pants and one or 2 tops and be strategic with them to create a few outfits. Or you could just be plain. This is what I do it helps a lot allowing you to interchange things. Also you could buy smaller sizes. I did that. They were tight when I bought them but I knew I could still wear them and they would fit better in 3 months or so. Last and hardest you may have to wear the same outfit or clothes too big. Could you get away with it maybe with a safety pin. I'd rather get past the obstacle of weight loss. Also Maybe slow the weight loss at half speed or 3/4 slower even. To me this is a better idea. You would still be losing but much slower, which also gives you some time. That is, If you don't need a break. I know this isn't the answer your looking for but I want to give you my honest opinion.

If you decide to maintain. Definitely do a reassessment as soon as you can and get back to finishing up with the weight loss. I decided to maintain in August last year because I was just sick of dieting and needed a rest. It was a good decision but I think if I had not gotten back on track in feb after 6 months of maintaining I would have gained well, more. It's interesting because I started with the notion to maintain but ended up gaining. Near the end I was was taking a lot of liberties and had lost the mindset. Just be careful with it. We are very alike.

Glad to see you are eating on plan.

Last edited by hope2bthin; 03-30-2014 at 05:57 PM..
Old 03-30-2014, 07:42 PM   #490
Senior LCF Member

Hahaha

Quote:
Hello ladies!

Lea, good job with the jeans!!! Isn't it a great feeling when you can get into smaller clothes?!?! I told my hubby that I consider it a huge accomplishment that my underwear are too big and I need to but a smaller size!

How's everyone doing today??? It's absolutely stunningly beautiful out today here in Cali. (Don't hate me)

Eating is good, still doing dairy free and loving it. I did indulge last night in a bit of bourbon (thank heavens that's dairy free ) I adore bourbon and wine, but wine has too many carbs, so bourbon it is! I rarely ever touch it these days because I don't want it to slow down my weight loss, but every now and then I have a little. I kept my eating on plan and was still well in ketosis this morning.....so I think all is well.

I hope everyone is doing well.....it's almost Friday!!!
And I thought I was the only one. LoL. I have underwear in a million sizes and I always wear my fat underwear after a treat day and before I put them on I wonder if they'll fit again. So yeah, underwear are profound. Glad you let your husband in on this secret. LoL.

It's really nice to be seeing a change in how my clothes fit. I'm on cloud nine, really. But it doesn't deter me from treating myself unfortunately. But I'm very focused on portion sizes. So hopefully I'm making progress.

Glad eating dairy free is still going well for you. Have you tried almond breeze coconut/almond milk? I love it with walden farms strawberry syrup from time to time. Sounds like you really enjoyed that bourbon. Which is great! I've been having a few drinks on the weekends. It has increased my hunger. I plan to cut it out this week. It's awesome you can have a drink and not have this happen. I wish I could!

Wicked stitch - thanks so much for the sunflower seed info. I'm curious like rob as to how you eat them with the shell.
Don't worry about your splurge. Hope you savored it. It's not the last time you'll eat it for sure. Many more memorable family get togethers to come. Just get back on track now. Your the obstacle slayer. Good job maintaining.

Good luck to us all for weigh in this week.

Last edited by hope2bthin; 03-30-2014 at 07:48 PM..
Old 03-31-2014, 12:30 AM   #491
Senior LCF Member

I typed a comp reply and because I'm posting from a tablet device it expired
Why can't it auto save?
Very annoying
Old 03-31-2014, 05:28 AM   #492
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I'm not sure i agree tha you should maintain for a while. I understand money constraints but to delay is never the right choice when you have the right mindset. I too have been overweight or dieting my whole life and have a limited wardrobe. I bought a few things when I lost and like they are too big now also. I would give it some thought before maintaining. Maybe your sabotaging yourself because your tired of losing and need a break from dieting? You could buy one or 2 basic pants and one or 2 tops and be strategic with them to create a few outfits. Or you could just be plain. This is what I do it helps a lot allowing you to interchange things. Also you could buy smaller sizes. I did that. They were tight when I bought them but I knew I could still wear them and they would fit better in 3 months or so. Last and hardest you may have to wear the same outfit or clothes too big. Could you get away with it maybe with a safety pin. I'd rather get past the obstacle of weight loss. Also Maybe slow the weight loss at half speed or 3/4 slower even. To me this is a better idea. You would still be losing but much slower, which also gives you some time. That is, If you don't need a break. I know this isn't the answer your looking for but I want to give you my honest opinion.

If you decide to maintain. Definitely do a reassessment as soon as you can and get back to finishing up with the weight loss. I decided to maintain in August last year because I was just sick of dieting and needed a rest. It was a good decision but I think if I had not gotten back on track in feb after 6 months of maintaining I would have gained well, more. It's interesting because I started with the notion to maintain but ended up gaining. Near the end I was was taking a lot of liberties and had lost the mindset. Just be careful with it. We are very alike.

Glad to see you are eating on plan.
Thanks a lot Lea for your suggestion.
A few years ago, I decided to go it alone Career wise, whilst the business is still getting off its feet, I don't have the type of disposable income I would need, if I am to replace the clothes I can now fit into. Everything is being reinvested to grow the business.

A bit of background, I had watched my weight spiral out of control for several years. At my highest in 2008, I was 262lbs. To motivate me to lose the weight, once and for all, I decided on a strategy of sorts, outside of dieting.

In 2010-2011, I spent tens of thousands of ££s in buying size 6 and 8 suits and dresses. My thinking was that, having invested a small fortune in clothing, no way am I going to let it go to waste. Also I know I can't sell them because clothes have practically no second hand value.
I then started and stopped, I was towing the usual party line of "low-fat-high-carbs-ets" It was unsustainable for me because I was constantly undergoing hyper insulinisation and the torture of rebound hunger pangs.
I mistakenly assumed all low carb was Atkins, and I don't care for that much meat in my eating I did not go low carb until summer 2013,
When I saw the light, I went low carb my way, and to say it has changed my life is an understatement.

Today at 141lbs I look nearly as good as I did in my University days over 30yrs ago.
I walk 9.4 miles weekdays and most weekends I do twice that, and I find it totally effortless.
I have energy levels, that will put most teens to shame.
I find this way of eating so effortless, I know I can never go back to the way I used to live.
I must have more muscles than I knew or the walking preserved my lean muscle mass better than I had hoped for, because I had picked sizes 6-8 clothing because that was what I wore in my 20s and looked my best then.
I see now that I can wear those sizes already with 10-15lbs to get to my healthy BMI.
Another reason I won't slip is that both my parents had diabetes, with the way my body reacts to carbs, I know its only a question of time unless I embark the type of lifestyle change I am now doing.

I can't see me ever stopping walking unless something drastic like death or injury happens to me. I love it so much, not just for weight loss, its mood enhancing properties have helped me so much, I have a tendency to feeling blue from time to time, and walking has totally eliminated that.
walking curbs my appetite majorly.
I love the way I look and feel, and there is no out of control hunger wrecking my resolve to eat and move better.

Please somebody help me with info on how to post photos.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:44 AM   #493
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning ladies,

Mariah, so good to see you, we were about to send out a search party!! How are you doing?? We can all relate to being so busy, Hang in there!

Wickedstitch, how long is Rambo deployed for? You have my prayers for a SAFE deployment and return home!! What a great opportunity you have right now though to just focus on YOU and your weight loss goals....you can surprise him when he gets home with an even hotter wife!!

Rob, your changes and progress are SO INSPIRING! I have no doubt that you will stay on track and achieve all of your goals. If you're fitting into those clothes so perfectly I think you've achieved them already!!

Lea, you're another inspiration....you've achieved A LOT!! You deserve to feel good about that. What are some of your favorite non-food ways to celebrate?? You should focus on those and treat yourself.....you deserve it! As for the bourbon, I have to watch it.....I never said it didn't make me hungry....just that I stayed on plan!! For the first time in nearly 2 weeks I really, REALLY wanted some cheese last night.....It was crazy, a real craving like I haven't had in years!! I didn't bend though. I had a little room in my calorie and carb count for the day, and we had some left over dream fields pasta, so I warmed that up with a little olive oil and Italian seasoning....it hit the spot and kept me on track and dairy free thank heavens....but it was touch and go for a little while cause DH was snacking in string cheese and I almost snatched it right out of his hand!!

How's everyone else doing?? Where are the rest of our ladies???

Everyone ready for Monday?!?!?! It's the first of the month here.....which is our BUSIEST time of the month. Everyone and their dog is paying rent.....well unfortunately not EVERYONE....I have two court cases this week for evictions.....I hate going to court!

Well, have a great day, I'll check back in when I have time!!
Old 03-31-2014, 11:09 AM   #494
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
This may sound like a daft question....I see they have shells, I'm used to seeing them without shells, to be used sprinkled on cereal or for adding to stuff after being milled,
So, how do you eat the ones with shells, do you shell first or eat shell and all?
You pop a few into your mouth, then one by one, crack the shell with your teeth, eat the seed and spit the shell. It's not particularly lady like, but it is fun!

How to Eat Sunflower Seeds | eHow
Old 03-31-2014, 11:19 AM   #495
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Wicked stitch - thanks so much for the sunflower seed info. I'm curious like rob as to how you eat them with the shell.
Don't worry about your splurge. Hope you savored it. It's not the last time you'll eat it for sure. Many more memorable family get togethers to come. Just get back on track now. Your the obstacle slayer. Good job maintaining.
Suck and spit! I posted a link How to Eat Sunflower Seeds | eHow

I have learned not to freak out about my weight anymore. I am who I am, plain and simple. My all time high score was 242 pounds. My family laughs at me when I call it my high score, gotta have a sense of humor! Last March I was 238 pounds. Today I am 209. It's taking longer than I would have liked, but hey...I didn't gain it overnight either!
Old 03-31-2014, 11:21 AM   #496
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
T
In 2010-2011, I spent tens of thousands of ££s in buying size 6 and 8 suits and dresses. My thinking was that, having invested a small fortune in clothing, no way am I going to let it go to waste. Also I know I can't sell them because clothes have practically no second hand value.
Can you alter the clothes yourself, a nip here, a tuck there? Or find a place that will do it for a reasonable fee? What about second hand shops to find your smaller sizes to tide you over until you are at goal? Either way beats the cost of buying a whole new wardrobe.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:28 AM   #497
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Wickedstitch, how long is Rambo deployed for? You have my prayers for a SAFE deployment and return home!! What a great opportunity you have right now though to just focus on YOU and your weight loss goals....you can surprise him when he gets home with an even hotter wife!!
Thanks Doll! This is our 3rd war deployment. Having been married almost 22 years now, we have been through so many missions here and there 3 months, 6 months, a few weeks etc. These are the big kahuna deployments, 12 months. Of course they could end earlier, or be extended. We just go with it and fly by the seat of our pants. Thank you for thinking of him and us during this time, I appreciate it!

Of course being a man, he will lose weight and get hotter far more quickly than I! This was the first time in our life that I weighed less than him! Of course he can sneeze and lose like 10 pounds while eating whatever he likes. He isn't carb sensitive and has a fast metabolism to boot. I sniff a batch of cookies and gain 30 pounds!
Old 03-31-2014, 11:33 AM   #498
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Suck and spit! I posted a link How to Eat Sunflower Seeds | eHow

I have learned not to freak out about my weight anymore. I am who I am, plain and simple. My all time high score was 242 pounds. My family laughs at me when I call it my high score, gotta have a sense of humor! Last March I was 238 pounds. Today I am 209. It's taking longer than I would have liked, but hey...I didn't gain it overnight either!
I want to share a secret with you.... if you tell me how to post photos
I'll tell you a nice secret.
once you drop that 09 in the 209, you will be amazed at how fast the weight drops off.
Something magical happens, I don't know what it is, but the weight just melts off. I remember almost going to the Dr because I woke one day and had dropped 6lbs doing the same thing, I worried that maybe something was wrong.
Remember its our secret

Quote:
Can you alter the clothes yourself, a nip here, a tuck there? Or find a place that will do it for a reasonable fee? What about second hand shops to find your smaller sizes to tide you over until you are at goal? Either way beats the cost of buying a whole new wardrobe.
Alterations will wreck them. I will post photos of progress and you'll see what I mean. a lot are lined jackets and suits in silks and linens. I will let natural progression phase them out gradually as I get tired of them with normal usage.
I will continue with my now normal exercise and eating, the only thing that will change is adding coconut oil to coffee to increase calories, so gradually I may or may not get to ideal BMI weight but at this stage, I am happy with how I look and feel, and would not really change much.

Last edited by icaniwill1; 03-31-2014 at 11:40 AM..
Old 03-31-2014, 11:50 AM   #499
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I want to share a secret with you.... if you tell me how to post photos
I'll tell you a nice secret.
once you drop that 09 in the 209, you will be amazed at how fast the weight drops off.
Something magical happens, I don't know what it is, but the weight just melts off. I remember almost going to the Dr because I woke one day and had dropped 6lbs doing the same thing, I worried that maybe something was wrong.
Remember its our secret

Alterations will wreck them. I will post photos of progress and you'll see what I mean. a lot are lined jackets and suits in silks and linens. I will let natural progression phase them out gradually as I get tired of them with normal usage.
I will continue with my now normal exercise and eating, the only thing that will change is adding coconut oil to coffee to increase calories, so gradually I may or may not get to ideal BMI weight but at this stage, I am happy with how I look and feel, and would not really change much.
When posting photos, I upload my photos to flickr. Then when I want to post, like the seeds...I click the yellow square (with a mountain in it) up at the top of the message when composing a reply or new message; where the controls are like fonts, bold etc. When you click the it wants the url for the photo. That's where flickr or some other online photo storage comes into play. Paste the url and tah-dah!

I've been eyeballing getting into ONEderland for a long time now. In fact right before my birthday I was 203...and then I sabotaged myself and have been hanging out around 210 for months. so....close!
Old 03-31-2014, 12:58 PM   #500
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
When posting photos, I upload my photos to flickr. Then when I want to post, like the seeds...I click the yellow square (with a mountain in it) up at the top of the message when composing a reply or new message; where the controls are like fonts, bold etc. When you click the it wants the url for the photo. That's where flickr or some other online photo storage comes into play. Paste the url and tah-dah!

I've been eyeballing getting into ONEderland for a long time now. In fact right before my birthday I was 203...and then I sabotaged myself and have been hanging out around 210 for months. so....close!
Thanks a lot for the info..that reminds me, I have both a flickr and photobucket account will now get to put them to good use.

Names.............3/10...............3/17.............3/24............3/31.............4/7

A’smommy ..........132.................136.5.........132
AmyP .................254.................260
BostonGirl............
Cajungirl200 .......
Hope2BeThin .......154.8..............149...........148
IcanIwill1.............146.8..............145..... ........................141
imgonadoit- ..........
Ladyboss7 ...........218................216...........213
Mad4Chillas .........210.................210..........208
Mcchimento...........
Multimama...........131.2..............131.2
Sammi.................215.8.............214....... .....215
Vella Marie ...........
WickedStitch........210.................210....... .....212
Old 03-31-2014, 01:05 PM   #501
Senior LCF Member

Names.............3/10...............3/17.............3/24............3/31.............4/7

BostonGirl............
Cajungirl200 .......
Hope2BeThin .......154.8..............149...........148
imgonadoit- ..........
Mcchimento...........
Vella Marie ...........
WickedStitch........210.................210....... .....212...........209
Old 03-31-2014, 01:34 PM   #502
Senior LCF Member

BostonGirl............
Cajungirl200 .......
Hope2BeThin .......154.8..............149...........148....... ....145.8
imgonadoit- ..........
Mcchimento...........
Vella Marie ...........

Woo Ho! I'm making progress. Now if I could just firm up. I'm so flabby from losing and gaining weight my whole life.

It's so nice to see results. I need to be happy with what I can do. No ones perfect.

Last edited by hope2bthin; 03-31-2014 at 01:48 PM..
Old 03-31-2014, 02:34 PM   #503
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sammi
Stats: 261/225/140
WOE: Atkins

BostonGirl............
Cajungirl200 .......
imgonadoit- ..........
Mcchimento...........
Sammi.................215.8.............214....... .....215............213
Vella Marie ...........
WickedStitch........210.................210....... .....212.....

Hi Ladies,

Everyone is doing fantastic. I think and hope my bouncing around is gone ,at least for awhile.
Rob I'm so happy to read about your 09 secret. It just makes me want to get there faster.
Sammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 02:36 PM   #504
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sammi
Stats: 261/225/140
WOE: Atkins

BostonGirl............
Cajungirl200 .......
imgonadoit- ..........
Mcchimento...........
Vella Marie ...........

Oops copied wrong chart in last post
Sammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 06:30 PM   #505
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: A'smommy
Stats: 144/129/120 5'5
WOE: My way, Lower carb, Low Calorie
Start Date: April 8th, 2014

A’smommy ..........132.................136.5.........132... .........135.5
BostonGirl............
Cajungirl200 .......
imgonadoit- ..........
Mcchimento...........
Vella Marie ...........

I started Insanity a week ago tomorrow and its done a deal on my body. I'm super sore and have been keeping up with my 2.6 mile jogs/walks 3 times per week too. I feel good and feel like I'm toning up so I'm hoping the gain is my body adding muscle? :/ I know I need to take measurements but it's a little disheartening.
A'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 06:39 PM   #506
Major LCF Poster!

Youve all done so good this week!

The reason for the craziness is Ive been working about 65 hour work weeks and preparing for state inspection at the health care facility I work at (while covering for someones vacation) lets just say state showed up today at about 12:30 so my 10-1/2 hour day turned into about 13. So gross...just have to survive til Wednesday though.

Egg fast hasnt officially started yet, but Ive maintained from last week so thats good.

My family is going on vacation to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon in the first week of June so thats my motivation to to get serious about that. 66 days to go!
Old 03-31-2014, 06:39 PM   #507
Major LCF Poster!

BostonGirl............
Cajungirl200 .......
imgonadoit- ..........
Mad4Chillas .........210.................210..........208..... ..........208
Mcchimento...........
Vella Marie ...........
Old 03-31-2014, 06:40 PM   #508
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Im right there with ya! I need to get back in the 100's its driving me crazy!
Old 03-31-2014, 07:28 PM   #509
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Multimama
Stats: 149/132/130
WOE: HCG/Primal
Start Date: Feb 7, 2014

BostonGirl............
Cajungirl200 .......
imgonadoit- ..........
Mcchimento...........
Multimama...........131.2..............131.2...... ..131.8.............132.6
Vella Marie ...........
WickedStitch........210.................210....... .....212...........209[/QUOTE]

Still maintaining in P3 and I ONLY HAVE FOUR DAYS LEFT! Then I can get back to dropping at least another 8- 10lbs until I'm around my goal. I'm aiming for around 120-124 for goal.
Multimama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 08:05 AM   #510
Major LCF Poster!

BostonGirl............
Cajungirl200 .......
imgonadoit- ..........
Ladyboss7 ...........218................216...........213... ..........213
Mcchimento...........
Multimama...........131.2..............131.2...... ..131.8.............132.6
Vella Marie ...........

Everyone is doing so great, good job!!!

Well, I was down 2 pounds, but the scale and I on hostile terms with one another right now. I'm beginning to think my scale has multiple personality disorder, and I DON'T like this personality!!! It's trying to tell me that I've gained 2 pounds, but I've been really good about eating. I confess I did have a couple ounces of Bourbon....LAST WEEK.....but that was days ago and I've been drinking tons of water to flush out my system. I am wondering though if flax muffins could cause an artificial gain? I've been making those lately and I REALLY like them....but I notice I am a little bloated....I wonder if they're causing me problems?? I think I shall eliminate them for a while and see what happens. I did account for them in my tracker, so I know my calories and carbs have been spot on.....so it's not a real 2 pound gain....it's just the scale being a real *$#!* Jerk!

Well now that I have that out of my system, how's everyone else doing???