Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2014, 06:24 PM   #61
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: chipmunkis
Stats: 180/ 135/ February 2014 restart: 161/151.8/ 135
WOE: ATKINS!
Start Date: restarting Feb. 3, 2014
I could NOT find this the other day, it was invisible or something!!! I have injured my back and, while I have stayed on track with my eating, I have gained 4 lbs... I am wondering if it's related to the pain meds? Anyhow, trying to not let that get me down...
chipmunkis is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2014, 12:34 AM   #62
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: FattyBoBatty
Stats: 250.4/224/150 (5'4")
WOE: South Beachin' Atkins
Start Date: January 6, 2014
Wow! I'm sorry to read that, chip. I hope you get better soon. If you're on pain medications, they're surely to make you retain water. How are you doing otherwise?
FattyBoBatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:27 AM   #63
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: PauletticusJ
Stats: 331.8/263.4/175
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: 3/2/2014
It is day 22 of my induction and I have lost 15 lbs so far! I had a tough week last week after drinking on the weekend, and ended up gaining 3 lbs. It took all week to lose that plus another lb. If I hadn't gone out, I would be at an 18 lb loss or more - but I let my baser instincts rule and went out to party. Paid for it with a hangover and a weight gain that stubbornly refused to go away. Well, I don't think I am going to do that again. If I do go out, I will just stick with some diet soda, and maybe a couple shots of vodka thrown in for good measure. But not the blown-out drink fest like last time. No thank you! In addition, I have given up the coffee with cream and sweeteners. That seemed to really make a difference. My beloved coffee will just have to be a treat for me from now on.

Good luck o everyone else! Don't drink too much booze! Water rules!
PauletticusJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:35 PM   #64
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: easwann
Stats: was 242lbs am 187lbs
WOE: Peace, meat, water, and eggs!
Start Date: learning everyday
Ugh! I am just incorrigible! I let myself be off plan for my birthday and just resurfaced! I don't know why I can't string together more than a few weeks.

I have been on plan since friday and have dropped 10 lbs so I spent the entire weekend planning meals and shopping for my food. So much simpler than winging it day by day. Plus if I were to slip up, all this money would be wasted.

Pauletticus.. awesome job on 22 days! I wish I had hung in there with you, but I'm here now!

Everyone, have a great day!!
Old 03-26-2014, 06:15 PM   #65
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: FattyBoBatty
Stats: 250.4/224/150 (5'4")
WOE: South Beachin' Atkins
Start Date: January 6, 2014
Oh tell me about the drunkfests! Had one over the weekend, BFF came down from Chicago to visit and well...yeah. I stuck to Michelob Ultra and No Sugar Added Langers Cranberry with vodka. Still have the hangover from Sunday! ahaha

I'm doing good. Trying to use a calorie counting site to keep tabs on everything I eat. Seem to keep at under 1400 calories/40 carbs a day. I have the gout so doing the Atkins '72 with so little vegetables was aggravating it, had to modify it with adding more vegetables and sticking more with chicken/fish entrees. Still keeping in Ketosis and had another 2 lb drop in the last week. I hope to hit the 200lb mark by June. I could finally go to the beach and not feel like I'm going to get claimed for Spain while in the water.
March 6, 2014 -- 231.0
April 6, 2014 -- ???.?
Goal: June 1st -- 200lbs
FattyBoBatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 01:28 AM   #66
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kjwalsh
Stats: 205/150/140
WOE: low carb
Start Date: January 2013
Back from vacation...gained 3 pounds eating BBQ and drinking beer! But we walked everywhere, since it was so warm(we went to Texas)so that helped a LOT! Got right back on plan when we got home so I've dropped 2 of the three in 10 days...

Trying to keep up the walking and I got a kettle ball, sounded like a good idea at the time...going to look up exercises to do with it...

We can do this!

kjwalsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:56 PM   #67
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: easwann
Stats: was 242lbs am 187lbs
WOE: Peace, meat, water, and eggs!
Start Date: learning everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyBoBatty View Post
Oh tell me about the drunkfests! Had one over the weekend, BFF came down from Chicago to visit and well...yeah. I stuck to Michelob Ultra and No Sugar Added Langers Cranberry with vodka. Still have the hangover from Sunday! ahaha

I'm doing good. Trying to use a calorie counting site to keep tabs on everything I eat. Seem to keep at under 1400 calories/40 carbs a day. I have the gout so doing the Atkins '72 with so little vegetables was aggravating it, had to modify it with adding more vegetables and sticking more with chicken/fish entrees. Still keeping in Ketosis and had another 2 lb drop in the last week. I hope to hit the 200lb mark by June. I could finally go to the beach and not feel like I'm going to get claimed for Spain while in the water.
OMG!! Claimed for Spain.. LMBO!! Thanks for the laugh!
easwann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 05:00 AM   #68
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kjwalsh
Stats: 205/150/140
WOE: low carb
Start Date: January 2013
I'm baaack!

Where did you all go?

I need help! Seriously out of control...back to induction because that's where I'm safest with myself. I can't seem to add any carbs without going overboard. It must be that theory where eating something sweet just makes you want more...artificial or not.

chip, I hope your back is feeling better

kjwalsh is offline   Reply With Quote