Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2014, 08:43 PM   #241
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SummerBreeze63
Stats: 202/197/146
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: December 29, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
Your Avi Miss V........................
I thought you would like that one....
SummerBreeze63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2014, 07:21 AM   #242
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CJMO
WOE: My way mixing it low carb
Well I gained 1.5# as of yesterday. But .6 of that gone today. So far no lose on BFC.
CJMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:31 AM   #243
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Rbenz
WOE: Trying to resist anything white.
On V's Avi! U R a cleaning machine! 1 House 2 clean in 1 day would be Plenty 4 me! Good going on your Team! My DH watches March Madness too.

Deb~Yup...I have some poor excuses! Going to try & be more careful in yoga! Decided that Sat. AM class is TOO TOUGH 4 me! Not going to his class anymore!

CJ~BFC might just need more time? Like Atkins does sometimes? Or maybe U R just FOS? Hiding now....

Karen~Likey V's Avi?

Well, went skiing yesterday & back did fine! It was my left knee that was bothering me a bit! Going back to yoga today. Not going to do any Crazy Pretzel moves! Don't wanna look like Deb's cartoonie!
Off to yoga & then storm grocery shopping. We have 2 weather systems coming in. Boy do we need rain & snow!!! Drought is really BAD in CA!
Old 02-26-2014, 12:31 PM   #244
Deb
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb
Beautiful day here today..managed my butt out the door for a outside run this morning then out for a tan

Second phone call from the girl that called me last week ..she wants to rent the lake house..i sent her pix and he has a great job at the mine.We will be meeting then Friday afternoon and she wants to move in Sat......
So im hoping everything is clean and ready to go for them She is a outdoorsy girl so the property should be in good hands and he is def a handyman so if a light bulb burns out we don't have to take the drive to screw it in Its nice to have the extra $$$ and so we will have to get the camper ready for the road asap.

Im cooking L/B's fave low carb skillet..of ground beef/onions and rotel
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 07:13 PM   #245
Senior LCF Member

Deb- Dinner sounds yummy.. I love rotel! I hope the outdoorsey girl works out as a new renter.

Pat- I am super excited.. our team won it's 30th straight game this season last night which is a new record. Saturday will be the last regular game and all the news people will be in town to see if they can make it 31.
I am tired of cleaning...lol.

Cheryl- I usually tick up a pound after the weekend, even if I stay close to plan I think I just eat more food. We usually eat out too which doesn't help. But, it usually comes back off pretty fast just like yours is.

Well, I think I am going to have a real job starting up next week. I have an opportunity to work 20 hours a week at a small company doing shipping and receiving of machine parts. It would be perfect for me.... I work from 1-5 Monday thru Friday. No evenings or weekends. I am going for the interview tomorrow. Oh yeah, I worked out this morning and will be back at it again early in the morning.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:40 AM   #246
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: misty1028
Stats: high 189 to 115 restart 169/139/120
WOE: low carb-Atkins/South Beach
Start Date: 1st-9-13-04 restart 1-1-11
Long 2 days but I'm glad is over and don't have to work again until next Tuesday. I really pushed to get it done, now to get rid of this flu. The only good thing is the scale is down 3 lbs.

V love the new Avi, it fit the thread The new job and hours sound great, I hope you get it.

Pat wow no snow for you, that's not normal up in the mountains for you, is it??

Deb must be nice to be running again. Hope the new renter takes it, but wow moving in that fast. She must live close by. recipe sounds yummy, of course everything made with Rotell is, I'm adding it to my stuffed peppers today. How do you serve the beef and onions, it it on rice or noodles??

Cheryl I'm sure the weight will right back off. It's probably just because you changing up your eating plan and your body has to get used it.

Karen hope you get time to take a little break. Do you take Sundays Off??
misty1028 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:53 AM   #247
Deb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerBreeze63 View Post
Well, I think I am going to have a real job starting up next week. .
WOW Miss V..that sounds GREAT

good luck at the interview

are you going to save up for something for yourself?
Old 02-27-2014, 12:01 PM   #248
Deb

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1028 View Post
Deb must be nice to be running again. How do you serve the beef and onions, it it on rice or noodles??
well I was running..
but tomorrow morning I have a little procedure to be done on a tendon on my foot..

and im to rest it for 4 days or so

we just ate the beef straight..L/B is trying to stay away from carbs
but tonight I may have to make some rice

Misty feel better good you have some time off work
Old 02-27-2014, 07:20 PM   #249
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: iakaren
Stats: 191/181/160
WOE: LC 11/06;CAD 11/11
Start Date: October 28, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1028 View Post
Long 2 days but I'm glad is over and don't have to work again until next Tuesday. I really pushed to get it done, now to get rid of this flu. The only good thing is the scale is down 3 lbs.

V love the new Avi, it fit the thread The new job and hours sound great, I hope you get it.

Pat wow no snow for you, that's not normal up in the mountains for you, is it??

Deb must be nice to be running again. Hope the new renter takes it, but wow moving in that fast. She must live close by. recipe sounds yummy, of course everything made with Rotell is, I'm adding it to my stuffed peppers today. How do you serve the beef and onions, it it on rice or noodles??

Cheryl I'm sure the weight will right back off. It's probably just because you changing up your eating plan and your body has to get used it.

Karen hope you get time to take a little break. Do you take Sundays Off??
No days off. Sometimes I go in a little later........but been working until 8 at night, and going in about 7 am.......

Deadline Monday, so going to be a long weekend.
But $$ are coming around better. Now I have a building payt to make

But I have a great crew. Going much better than last year. I am sleeping thru the night so far......not waking up stressing in middle of night. I have about 24 that have to be done by Monday, and some are pretty large projects........
iakaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:42 PM   #250
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I think I will lower my carbs.
CJMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 10:42 AM   #251
Deb

liquid drained from my foot...ouchie

so im wrapped up and foots up for the next couple of days

off to the lake house to meet the potential tenants

see you all tomorrow
Old 02-28-2014, 12:18 PM   #252
Blabbermouth!!!

Another fridged cold day, so staying inside and lovin it. I can't believe that tomorrow is March 1st sure don't feel like it.

Karen I remember how busy your are this time of year, glad you have a great crew and a nice new building this year.

Cheryl hope lowering carb will help, I sticking with the low carb version of SBI wish who ever wrote the book would of did a better job explaining it. Doing just plain Atkins isn't giving me enough variety of the foods I need.

Deb yikes hope you listen and keep your foot up.

Jo how you feeling, better I hope.

Pat did the storm hit you?

V did you hear anything about the new job yet?
Old 03-01-2014, 07:39 AM   #253
Deb

I did not like the couple that came to see the L/H

We are putting together a little bit of a plan for reno's I think

My L/B's birthday today so we are going to look at some trucks..we need one for sure to get supplies out to the L/H

had my foot on 2 pillows all nite and had to find some pretty funny sleeping positions but managed a 10 hour sleep

have a great day everyone
Old 03-01-2014, 09:55 AM   #254
Blabbermouth!!!

Really nice out today, must be the calm before the storm that's coming, yes more snow.

Deb to L/B hope you both enjoy the day and that he finds a nice truck he likes. Glad your keeping your foot up.

Pat how you doing, seen on the news that they are having mud slids there, hope it not nere you. Stay safe.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:13 PM   #255
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well bad weather on the way. So we got all ready for that and decided to go ahead and celebrate our 35th wedding anni. Monday looks like it will be too bad. We are getting freezing rain, sleet and then snow. And brrr. temps. Up to 3" sleet and the 3-5" snow after that. Yuck.

I lowered my carbs to 4 servings and my weight is on the way down.

Jo are you feeling better?

Misty I feel the same way about Atkins. I sure hope this works. Are you and DH better? I am ready for Spring!

Deb how's the foot? Nice sleep! to DH.

Karen sounds like you are having a little better year this time.

V congrats on the job! Are you getting this round of weather?

Pat did you get anything out of the weather system. I heard a lot of it was south CA. The drought getting bad out there. How was yoga? Everything healing?
Old 03-01-2014, 04:35 PM   #256
Deb

Snow for us here too but nothing like what you are all getting

hope the storms are short and minimal

my foot is doing good..still wrapped up and im trying to stay off it as much as possible

NO truck for the L/B today but we are still looking

going to head out for some Chinese..his choice of course

and just take it easy tonight

happy sat night all and stay warm and keep us posted
Old 03-01-2014, 04:37 PM   #257
Deb

here is hoping for some spring like weather

Old 03-02-2014, 07:13 AM   #258
Blabbermouth!!!

Well good news of the weather for us. Looks like it'll miss us, maybe a lite dusting

Cheryl hope the storm misses you too. A Big Happy Anniversary to you and DH. Lower your carbs sounds like what you needed. WTG. I'm felling much better, just still have a bad cough, but poor DH he has it bad and stays in bed most of the time. It's so hard because he really can't take much for it.

Deb glad your taking care of your foot. SS you didn't like the possible tenants, but it's probably for the best, you don't want to get stuck with bad ones. Good pic that's just what I like to do, kick the winter right out of here. I don't remember having this much bad weather last March. Hard to think spring and they have bathing suits out in our stores already

Hope everyone has a good relaxing Sunday, I'm going to try a new recipe I found on here called Inside Out Egg Rolls. I fell like cooking today so just finished another pot of chicken soup for DH.
Old 03-02-2014, 07:59 AM   #259
Deb

morning Misty

First thing I thought about when I turned on my scentcy was you miss V...well I do that every morning

Cheryl did you get threw the storm?

just like Misty we had a dusting..not even enough to get the snow blower out still.....when we are here my L/B is on snow removal so it will be a bit of a putter day here in the building

im doing pretty good with laying low on my foot..going to do a little more today and take 1 more day to rest tomorrow..i will get L/B to take my bandages off tomorrow after supper and hope im going to be 100%

I need to get back to workout !!!!!!

happy sunday all

hope everyone checks in today and is AOK
Old 03-02-2014, 09:50 AM   #260
Senior LCF Member

Hello everyone... sorry to have been gone these past few days. I finally got through the big anniversary event yesterday. (whew) Unfortunately we are getting slammed with yet another nasty ice/snow storm. The sleet started yesterday just a few hours before the anniversary dinner. So driving to it was a bit hazardous. We still had about 80 people, and a very nice time. But we ended it about an hour early so people could get home before the roads got any worse. My eating plan is way off right now, but I am re-inserting the butt back in the saddle tomorrow.

We are getting an additional 4-6 inches of snow today and I am thinking school may be called off tomorrow. I will just hunker down and rest up.

Deb- glad you are back.. glad you are enjoying your scents and think about me a little each day. I think about you every time I pour a glass of wine, and send a little cheers your way.

Misty- I am very happy you guys are dodging the bad weather. Let us know how the egg rolls turn out.. sounds really yummy to me.

Cheryl- I cannot get the scale to move unless my carbs are low. Tried it many different times.. but for me I have to control my carbs much more than calories. I don't have the job yet, but I had a very good interview. Part of me hopes they don't hire me...lol. I like having a wide open schedule, but I also have some projects around the house that the extra money would pay for. But, it is a job that would work perfect for the hours I want to work.

Karen- hope you are close to getting through the work you need to by tomorrow.

Will we be starting a March Thread soon??
Old 03-02-2014, 11:29 AM   #261
Deb

OMGoshhhhhhhh the march thread

thanks V I am on it
Old 03-02-2014, 11:31 AM   #262
Deb