Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2014, 04:33 AM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sports_mom
Stats: 253.6/203.4/175
WOE: Low Carb
Good morning. I think I'm skipping exercise today because I am so sore. I can barely move. I may walk this afternoon because we are finally getting some sun!!! It was beautiful yesterday! I already feel better though with the exercise, antibiotics and eating better this week. Got my girls' valentines gifts all ready for the morning. I usually cook breakfast and set out their little gifts on the table. They always enjoy the treats.

Diane - sounds like you're getting into this diet. Yay! I hope it goes very well for you. I actually ate an orange the other day for the first time. It was pretty tasty. Where did you find the spelt? What's the difference in it and regular bread?

Beth - look luck on your audit. yes, that dog was nipping at my quads, hamstrings and tugging on my shirt. She's such a mess. She's been staying inside at night when it's cold. She is loving that.

Niki - I love pizza toppings and a salad. How were the eggs with that? Hope you can find a happy medium with the studying and vacationing.

Rachel - we sure miss you!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2014, 10:31 AM   #32
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Annie64
Stats: 245/175.6/ ? 5'8"
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 6/2/08
Woke up with a CRUSHING migraine today! I thought MAYBE I might get a bit of a detox headache, but I honestly didn't think it would be THAT bad, especially since I can go a day or two without caffeine and not really have a problem! I AM down 1.5 lbs today.. and after all that fruit!

I did good on day 1.. holy cow that's a lot of fruit! I have never eaten so much fruit in my life! I guess detoxing from dairy, wheat, and caffeine all at once really shocked my system. Doing good today as well. I'm a little afraid of days 3 and 4 because they are extremely low carb (but no cheese) I can have certain meats, certain veggies, and eggs whites. But after that comes the YUMMY days! avocado.. hummus... eggs WITH the yolks... I think I'm going to make chili. The app is incredibly helpful. I even get messages on my phone from my metabolism! LOL.. it tells me lunch is at 12:30, or that I need to drink more water!

Charlene: Glad you are feeling better! I am for sure going to the gym tomorrow morning. I am actually supposed to do at least one form of exercise in each phase.. phase 1 is cardio, phase 2 is weights, phase 3 is either yoga or a massage LOL (I think pilates would work). ..... I found this explanation on spelt: "The key difference between spelt and wheat is the molecular structure of the protein in the gluten, which is shorter and more brittle and therefore easier for the body to break down and digest. This is why many people who suffer with a wheat intolerance can digest spelt without difficulty". I actually like how it tastes.. the texture is just right, and I think it has a slight sourdough taste to it. I may keep eating it after I am done with this diet. I haven't tried the sprouted grains bread yet.

Last edited by Annie64; 02-13-2014 at 10:40 AM..
Annie64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 11:03 AM   #33
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: love2live
Stats: 270.5/245/150
WOE: Atkins - induction **ultimate goal 150**
Start Date: 1/01/2014
Just woke up and having my coffee....

Me: have you ever heard of the word "spelt"?
DH: that's the way southern people in Lousianna say "spelled"

Me:
DH: is Diane from the south?
love2live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 11:43 AM   #34
Blabbermouth!!!

Niki: Yeah! I'm from "south California"! Apparently spelt is an ancient grain (9000 years ago) from the middle east. I think the kind I got might have a few things in it that it shouldn't, but it was the only kind the store had, so I'm not too worried about it.

Oh yeah, my menu (I think it helps me to post it) today is:

B: slice of spelt, pineapple
S: apple slices
L: lean hamburger, sweet potato w/ cinnamon, cherries, and 2 slices of spelt (yes, I added an extra piece again)
S: pineapple
D: lean hamburger, slice of spelt, tomatoes.

Technically since I have more than 20 lbs to lose, I think the extra spelt is ok because you are supposed to eat more for every 20 lbs you have to lose. I'm not doing it that way.. I'm just eating like I have 20 to lose. I will be almost back to my "fairly comfortable weight zone" of the 180's then! (I like the 70's even better though)
Old 02-13-2014, 01:20 PM   #35
Blabbermouth!!!

Ugh.. migraine coming back. I just need to make it through the next few days...

Last edited by Annie64; 02-13-2014 at 01:21 PM..
Old 02-13-2014, 07:58 PM   #36
Major LCF Poster!

Diane, I hope you get rid of your migraine. I have had migraines since I was two years old. I have finally found some medicine, but I know it is not healthy for me.

I thought of you today when I stopped at the Grocery store and took this picture:

Last edited by love2live; 02-13-2014 at 08:03 PM.. Reason: My picture didn't show up
Old 02-14-2014, 06:14 AM   #37
Major LCF Poster!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY all my friends!!!

Good morning! I am so glad today it's Friday!!! We have another playoff game tonight for Area Champions. I woke up at 1:00 a.m. with a pounding headache. Haven't done that in YEARS. I had to get up and take pain reliever. Feel fantastic this morning though. Not sure what that was unless it's the effects of me eating better lol!

Diane - your meal plan sounds yummy! I'm like you, I'd probably have a stomach shock from fruit. Pretty much all I ever eat are strawberries since they are lower in carbs. I do love me some pineapple though - especially fresh. The spelt sounds delicious!

Niki - that's so funny what your dh said about spelt!!!! Your avi is very pretty!!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!!!
sports_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 07:20 AM   #38
Blabbermouth!!!

Down another pound this morning.. that makes about 2.5 in two days. I anticipate dropping at least several more after the next 2 day phase which is extremely low carb! My migraine is gone thank goodness. Feel good today. Found out I can eat dill pickles! That will help when I feel blah and need something crunchy/salty. REALLY looking forward to phase 3... it will feel like a reward for getting through these super low carb days! One thing about this diet is, so far it has been expensive as far as the cost of the food! Boy it adds up!

Menu for today:

B: 3 egg whites w/ baby spinach
S: nitrate free deli turkey
L: rotisserie chicken, green beans
S: nitrate free deli turkey
D: london broil, broccoli

..... and dill pickle spears!

Niki: Oh that's funny! I wonder how they taste! I can't have any of the grains for two days now.. and I actually feel like I am missing the fruit (and I've never really been a big fruit eater).

Charlene: I've never been a big fan of strawberries, although there was one time after not eating anything with sugar for a while, I was told to try strawberries because they would be sweeter, and they did taste sweeter. I can do blueberries if they are IN something like a smoothie.

Beth: I'll check in later and see if you stopped by!

Last edited by Annie64; 02-14-2014 at 07:22 AM..
Old 02-14-2014, 07:33 PM   #39
Blabbermouth!!!

Whew.. made it through day 1 of phase 2. I ended up having a burger instead of the london broil, and I didn't have the broccoli either... I'll make them tomorrow. It was easier than I thought it would be today, but I was very busy and didn't think much about food. I made it to the gym!! Tomorrow will be harder I think since I don't have much to do. I HAVE thought about chocolate today, but it was NOT an option. Thank goodness I have found my willpower and strength.

I actually felt really good today until I got home around 5pm, and I started getting another migraine. Took meds right away and now I'm fine. I am dreaming of avocados and cashews, and being able to put almond milk in my oatmeal Sunday-Tuesday on phase 3!!!

Just realized though, that in phase 3 I can have SOME fruit, but not all the same ones I had in phase 1. Not a lot that I like in the list.. cherries.. and MAYBE peaches. Maybe I'll try blackberries. I am trying new things!! Tonight with my burger I had grilled green bell pepper! I like them, but I like them IN things, in small pieces LOL... it's funny, the healthier I eat, the more I crave and want to eat healthy foods.

Blah blah blah... all I talk about is this diet! lol.. I am just trying to stay focused.
Old 02-15-2014, 06:14 AM   #40
Blabbermouth!!!

Down another 2.2 lbs! That makes almost 5 lbs in just 3 days! I am really liking this diet plan.. I think it REALLY helps to have these 3 phases and different ways of eating. Keeps me from getting too bored with it. Today will be the toughest day. I will just have to stay busy.

I hope to make it to the gym ( I WILL) but the roads are bad from the dumping of snow we got on top of all the other snow we already had. Ugh. So tired of snow! Hopefully it's the last of it.. next week will be in the 40s-60s!!! woo hoo!
It's a heat wave!

I did the bike and weights yesterday. I'm still a little nervous about doing the eliptical or a step class yet because of my foot. It's tons better but I can still feel it sometimes. Oh.. then yesterday I slipped on Scrubbing Bubbles, and slightly twisted my OTHER ankle! UGH. It feels better today so I don't think it will be an issue.

Last edited by Annie64; 02-15-2014 at 06:19 AM..
Old 02-15-2014, 12:12 PM   #41
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: bethr
Stats: 289.5/224/? by ?
WOE: FMD
Start Date: First Time 4/01 Restart 4/28/14
Good morning all!

Diane--you go grl! Do you ice your ankle/foot after you work out? You might want to do that to help keep it happy.

Charlene--how's it going?

Niki--how are you today.

We have a gig tonight so I'm taking it easy today, working on IRS stuff and watching season 2 of House of Cards. I am planning on doing a 1 day detox on Monday. I've had far too much wheat and sugar lately and I need to clean out the ole system. I tend to have more energy when I'm eating clean. I'm feeling particularly bloated today.

Have a great day all!

See my blog www.bethrado.blogspot.com

One step, one hour, one day at a time.
bethr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 04:23 PM   #42
Blabbermouth!!!

Almost through today.. I spent quite a bit of time today planning my food for the next few days. I bought raw cashews, thinking they would be kind of bland, but omg they are tasty! (I'm not supposed to eat them until tomorrow, but I tasted one). Tonight for dinner I am making that London broil, marinated in shallots, balsamic vinegar, tamari, lemon juice, thyme, oregano, and garlic. It smells SO GOOD! I can't wait to try it for dinner. I'm doing better than I though without dairy and wheat and caffeine. I found out the tea I already have is ok to drink! It's herbal and no caffiene! It's the Sleepy Time tea. Yay!

Tomorrow I am making CHILI for phase 3!!!

I didn't make it to the gym today, but I will definitely go tomorrow. Maybe I will be brave and take the pilates class?

Beth: I tried icing it when it was at it's worst, and it didn't seem to do much. It was never swollen.. (geez, it took me a minute to think of the word swollen!) I may ice it anyway after working out... couldn't hurt! Have fun tonight!
Old 02-15-2014, 07:24 PM   #43
Major LCF Poster!

Well everyone, Happy Late Valentine's Day .

Go figure, I'm on vacation and I get the flu. I thought something was up because I started this coughing thing and then came the chills. I spent the whole day yesterday on the couch downing NyQuil gel capsules. I will say that having the flu is great for losing weight. and I did some major studying!

Beth, oh wow, I didn't know season 2 of House of Cards was on. I can't wait to see it!

Diane, your new way of eating sounds pretty awesome. When I get back home, I'll have to get the book and give it a go since I fruits.

Charlene
Old 02-16-2014, 07:14 AM   #44
Blabbermouth!!!

Yay! I made it through phase 2! And today I am down another lb, so that makes 5.6 lbs down in 4 days! The next three days should be easier, but I have heard a lot of people actually gain a little during these 3 days.. I am going to try to not let that happen. It's because of the good fats that are allowed now I am guessing.

I can't have spelt on P3, but I can have the sprouted grains. I'm not sure why no spelt, but I'll bet the sprouted is just as good. I can have spelt again on Wed and Thurs. I was surprised, my DD19 tasted the spelt, and said she liked it and that she has had it before and prefers it over regular wheat bread!

Niki: Oh so sorry you have the flu, and on vacation! Feel better soon! Well, so far I totally recommend this diet.. or way of eating I don't know if I said it before, but I think one thing that makes it good is that it's NOT the same every single day. On the P2 days I felt like I was in fat burning mode. It's very interesting how each phase has a purpose. I even got all my water down the past 2 days! Looking forward to eating today... Mmmmm whole egg, sprouted grain bread, tomato, and avocado! .......... Hey, if you do this diet, I highly recommend getting the app. It is SO helpful! I love it! Very simple to use too. I also joined FMD support group on facebook. You can ask questions and they have recipes and lots of info on there. Kind of like here but on facebook.

Beth: Hmmm, my twisted foot bothers me a little more today, but it's nothing bad. Ohhhhh the feet... why do they betray me!?

Hi Charlene!

Last edited by Annie64; 02-16-2014 at 07:16 AM..
Old 02-16-2014, 03:07 PM   #45
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Ladies,

We had sound gremlins at the gig last night and a bit of a band melt-down. Time for a band meeting methinks. Tired and sore today, but I usually am after a gig. Took the dawg for a bath today and she looks nice a pretty, but is mad at us. Funny pooch. She is Labrador retriever and neither retrieves nor likes water. She is a disappointment to her breed.

Diane--sounds like the structure of this eating plan is working well for you. Sometimes we really need structure. I am going to do a one day cleanse tomorrow.

Niki--seems like whenever I'm off on vacation I get sick. I think it is an evil conspiracy. I was sick during the entire Christmas holiday. It took me almost 6 weeks to get over it.

Charlene--how are things with you. Is your sister all settled in?

Rachel--where are you?

Have a great day all!
Old 02-17-2014, 05:03 AM   #46
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning! It was a FABULOUS weekend. So beautiful - highs in the 70's! Actually put on some shorts and worked outside a bit. Hung with my sister and her son and his GF. Went to the movies Saturday night and then I cooked stuffed poblano peppers last night and they were magnificent! Regional quarterfinal basketball game tonight! We actually lost to this team once before by 4 points but we didn't play well so hoping it turns out better tonight. The boys play Tuesday night for their playoff game.

Cleaned some carpets this weekend as well, but other than that did nothing else to the inside of my house. It was just too pretty outside.

Diane - you are doing GREAT! So happy you found something that works and is new and different.

Niki - so sorry you got the flu! That stinks! I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Beth - taxes - ugh. I still have to do that. Yes, my sister is all settled and her place is so cute. The other sister is suppose to be getting a vehicle today and then maybe she can get a job or whatever it is she needs to do to get back on track.

Rachel - hi!

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 02-17-2014, 07:56 AM   #47
Blabbermouth!!!

Ok, day 1 of P3 done, and no loss, but no gain. That's ok with me! I was really worried after the 1 1/2 cups of chili w/ avocado last night that I would have a gain. I've lost less than 6 lbs so far, but boy can I tell a difference! I can really SEE a difference. Apparently this diet really helps with bloat as well. I am feeling "curvy" in a good way already.

Today is my off day, so I plan to go to the store and pick up a few things I am out of for my diet, and go to the gym. Oh yes, and homework. The only thing I have is speech class tonight. Yuck.

Beth: Yes, apparently I did need structure! I am liking these P3 (phase 3) days, but I am actually looking forward to P1 days again so I can have pineapple... that was my favorite thing about those two days! ha! Funny what you said about Zora

Charlene: So far so good! A good friend of mine said she could really see a difference already. I think it's like low carb in the way that you lose a lot in inches! Actually part of this plan IS low carb (the P3) days. Oh my gosh I am so jealous.. 70s??? Soon... soon... actually this week we start out around a high of 40, and by the end of the week we will be around the 50s and 60s! BUT... then it's back to COLD. 31 days until spring.

Niki: Hi! I'll check back in later and see if you stopped by. Hope you are feeling better!
Old 02-17-2014, 08:34 AM   #48
Blabbermouth!!!

Correction: I meant to say the P2 days are low carb, not P3.
Old 02-17-2014, 08:52 AM   #49
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all!

Was up too early cuz the dog was bouncing around wanting to go out. I'm doing a one day cleanse today and I have a massage scheduled this weekend. Taking the day off today but working on taxes for an audit on Friday. Will be glad to get that behind me.

Must do my stretching today and hopefully make it to the gym and the chiropractor. Even though I'm tired today but at least I'm not as sore as I was yesterday. And a mani/pedi

Diane--I think getting off of wheat and dairy has a lot to do with lessening the water retention. A lot of people have allergies to wheat and dairy which causes them to retain water. I know I'm allergic to wheat.

Charlene--My brother also said it was beautiful this weekend. We had some rain on Saturday evening (of course while we were loading up) but yesterday was pretty nice and I think today will be in the 60s--but then we've had great weather this year and really need the rain. Still in a drought but at least the hills are greening up. The deer, coyotes, bob cats and other wild critters usually stay up in the hills during the winter since there is food and water up there, but they are still coming down to the valley to eat and hunt. About a month ago two coyotes were on the hill behind our house and tried to hunt Zora--she went to follow one and the other was trailing her. DH called her back and she came straight away and they took off. I can always tell when they've been around because she has her nose glued to the ground.

Niki--I hope you are feeling better.

Rachel--Hi!
Old 02-17-2014, 12:00 PM   #50
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning everybody,

I'm still pretty under the weather and haven't been able to kick whatever I have. It's most likely an upper respiratory infection and I can't believe I haven't coughed up a lung. I just sent DH out to enjoy some of the sites without me And get some relief from my cranky pants attitude. I wouldn't mind being sick so much but I have a horrible headache that I just can't shake.

I have a phone interview today to transfer to a different school and my voice is half gone. This ought to be very interesting since I sound like Janis Joplin. Wish me luck!

The massage sounds like a great idea, Bethr. I can't remember the last time I had a mani or pedicure. Must get that done!

Diane, You sound like you're doing really good on this new way of eating. Do you find it easy or hard to figure out what you're going to eat? Do you find yourself hungry?

Well, I should go and prepare for my interview. Ugg! I hope everyone has a great day!
Old 02-17-2014, 01:41 PM   #51
Blabbermouth!!!

Beth: Oh thanks for the reminder that I need a pedi... and I need it BAD! I could sand wood with my heels! I never thought I could get by without wheat and especially dairy, but so far so good! Sometimes I miss a cold glass of 1% milk though. And my frapps! It's only a month.. if nothing else I will eat a LOT less dairy, and I may stick with the spelt bread as well.

Niki: It's good to plan ahead for sure, especially the days I go to work, I have to pack everything up for the day. Before I finish one phase, I am already thinking and planning the next. I'm sure it will get easier as I get used to it. I sometimes find it hard to decide which veggies to eat.. certain veggies (and fruits) are allowed on one phase and not another. I'm not a huge veggie lover either. The app is quick and easy as far as telling which ones I can have... on P3 which I'm on now, I have a hard time picking veggies for snacks. I don't really feel hungry, but sometimes wake up kind of hungry, but that's ok. If you are hungry you aren't eating enough, and you are supposed to eat within 30 mins of waking up.

Last edited by Annie64; 02-17-2014 at 01:45 PM..
Old 02-18-2014, 08:40 AM   #52
Blabbermouth!!!

Tomorrow will be my official one week weigh-in, but today I am down 6.2 lbs since last Wednesday! Woke up with a bit of a migraine this morning, but better now. So far I am not seeing any gain on P3.. whew! Tomorrow I am back to P1 and lots of fruit. I was having a hard time with P3 snacks (a healthy fat and a veggie).. but I think I fixed that. Hummus and celery sticks are yummy! I tried it with carrots and it was gross... I really only like cooked carrots.

Gotta run.. I will check back in later.....
Old 02-19-2014, 10:07 AM   #53
Blabbermouth!!!

Ok the official weigh in after week 1, is..... 6 lbs! I went up .2, but probably because I didn't drink all the water I was supposed to yesterday and I actually felt like I was retaining some. I am more than happy with the 6! I don't expect to lose that much this week... I will be happy with 3 though. I found a delicious way to eat hummus on P3.. I "fried" a sprouted wheat tortilla in some olive oil cooking spray and cut it up into "chips".. dipped it in the hummus and it was SO GOOD! Found out I can also eat the chili I made on P1 today.. yay!

Ugh.. baby is fussy today and I think the whole family is getting some kind of bug and now *I* am feeling kind of funky. The dad came home sick yesterday but went back to work today.. he didn't look so good. I SO do NOT want to be sick again.

I'll check back later.. got to put the 2 year old down for his nap...
Old 02-20-2014, 04:05 AM   #54
Major LCF Poster!

Regional tournament for the second year in a row for my sophomore daughter! WOOHOO!!! Dh and I both went once, our senior years. I can't imagine the excitement my dd15 feels getting this opportunity twice already!! So proud of our lady Eagles!! Had girls game Monday night and went to support the boys Tuesday night - and so we are tired in this house. Late nights, but so exciting! Our boys play for Area Friday night as well. We are going to try and make both games Friday night. The girls play at 6:15 in Huntsville and the boys at 8:00 in Madisonville - just up the road.

I ran on the treadmill day before yesterday and my hamstrings are screaming! LOL I'm about to do it again today.

Diane - so proud for you! keep up the good work!

Beth - It is wonderful weather here lately! I've had my sun roof open everyday driving to and from my schools. My hair is a mess, but it's so wonderful!!

Niki - Hope your interview went well! And I hope you are feeling better.

Rachel - comeeeee bacccckkkkk!!!!! We miss you!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!
Old 02-20-2014, 04:58 AM   #55
Blabbermouth!!!

Down to 203.4.. almost down 7! I have heard some people don't lose much or any the second and third weeks, but that is UNACCEPTABLE to me, so I will be sure that doesn't happen. It has been months since I weighed this low, and the lowest I have been in MONTHS was 201.4 and that was quite a while ago. Few more lbs and I will pass that up!

Yesterday was the first day on this WOE that I felt a bit of a struggle, but I did not cave! I have spent far too much on all this healthy food to risk undoing everything for a small bag of baked chips.. or on those new Rice Krispie Oreo's (I have a few unopened bags hidden since they are limited edition and won't be available forever) But I'm not eating them any time soon! I HAD a hidden bag, but my DS23 found it and ate them!

I think it's ok to eat certain things at Chipotle on P3.. a bowl with lettuce, steak, grilled veggies, salsa, black beans, and guacamole. The ONLY thing in their ingredients that is questionable is the kind of oil they use. It's rice bran oil... I've never heard of it, but although I think it is a "good" oil, I don't know if it's ok during my 28 day round.

I'll check back in again later.. running late for work!
Old 02-20-2014, 08:26 AM   #56
Blabbermouth!!!

I am waiting to hear back if rice bran oil is ok on this diet. But heck, if I REALLY want Chipotle I will have it, because if a little oil is the only thing that is a no-no, and as far as oils go, and it's not a bad one, I think I will live. Tonight I am making a pork tenderloin with the same marinade I used on the London broil. Mmmmm mmmmm. So far I am not having any kind of cravings today.

Charlene: Congrats to your DD!

Niki: How was the interview?

Beth: Wuzzup?

Rachel: Come baaaaaack!
Old 02-20-2014, 06:56 PM   #57
Blabbermouth!!!

Mmmmm mmmm.. just had the yummiest dinner! Pork tenderloin (in that marinade), red quinoa cooked w/chicken broth, and a sweet potato w/cinnamon. Made it through another day, and I feel like it get's easier. Next two days are the tough very low carb days. I got most of my water down today, but ate dinner a little late. Hope the scale is kind to me tomorrow!

Poor baby is sick. Only 3 months old and already has a respiratory bug. I really hope I don't get it.. I have a big week next week, including doing my first ever speech.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:58 AM   #58
Blabbermouth!!!

No loss to report today.. that's ok. I'm sure there will be tomorrow and the next day because I'm on the very low carb days. Ugh. I THOUGHT I was looking forward to these days just for their simplicity. Nope. I am already craving something sweet big time! Where did this come from? I just need to remind myself that I am FIXING my metabolism, so that in the future IF I choose to splurge, I won't gain just by smelling food. I need to chew on some gum!
Old 02-21-2014, 11:19 AM   #59
Major LCF Poster!

Good afternoon! Home for lunch on this beautiful day! Still driving around with my sun roof open. I love this weather.

Got a funny to tell. My dd15 and her basketball team left early this morning on the way to the regional tournament. Their plan was to stop on the way and eat at IHOP. I don't know if it was too crowded or the girls just decided they wanted Denny's, but the coach tried to jump the ditch in the bus to get to Denny's and got the bus stuck in the mud!!!!! They had to get a tow truck to pull it out. Of course, they have pictures and are having a field day with this. I'm stopping on my way back to work at the dollar store and see if I can find a toy tow truck and I am so bringing it to the game tonight!

Diane - you are doing GREAT!!! Your menu sounds amazing! I love sweet potatoes and am going to try it with cinnamon. YUMMY!

Beth, Niki and Rachel - hope all is well with you guys!!!

Have a great weekend!!!
Old 02-21-2014, 07:42 PM   #60
Major LCF Poster!

Hi all!

Its Friday! Lots of band drama around here. I met with the IRS today and come to find out that the for the last three years there has been a glitch in the turbo tax software that is what is causing the issue on our returns. I didn't figure that out until this afternoon when I went back to my original digital files and realized that I didn't enter costs in a certain category but they showed up on the return. Isn't that a p!ss$r? We'll have to pay $, but at least I didn't do anything stupid. I thought I had done something, but clearly I didn't

Massage tomorrow and I think I'll hit the gym. I feel so much better now that this meeting is over. It will just work itself all out.

Diane--you are doing great! Congrats.

Charlene--Hope your DD's team wins tomorrow.

Niki--How are you?

Have a great evening all!