Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2014, 05:23 AM   #121
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
quiet in here! Thinking of everyone!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2014, 07:15 AM   #122
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lynne2u
Stats: 245/210/140
WOE: Carbohydrate Addicts Diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
My blood test all came back normal.

Sugar
Thyroid
Liver
Kidney
Anemia

All normal. Now what ? Give it time, see if it resolves?!?!,
Monica, what were they looking for with the tests, or were they just ruling out the big nasty stuff? Did they rule out middle ear infection?

I was just reading the Mayo clinic website entry on dizziness, and it says it's one of the most common reasons adults go to the doctor! Who knew?

Mayo says:

Quote:
Call 911 or emergency medical help or go to the emergency room if you experience new, severe dizziness or vertigo along with any of the following:

Significant head injury
A new, different or severe headache
A very stiff neck
Blurred vision
Sudden hearing loss
Trouble speaking
Leg or arm weakness
Loss of consciousness
Falling or difficulty walking
Chest pain or rapid slow heart rate.
Do you have any of the above stuff going on? (Might help you decide whether to ignore or pursue.)

Lynne
lynne2u is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 07:39 AM   #123
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misscobi
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 3/03 originally
You're right, they do just want out. My mom confirmed my sister's lack of patience while I was over there yesterday. When they didn't get the one near us my sister threw up her hands and said, 'I'm done' and told her hubby to call and tell the management company that they'd take the other one. It's insanely frustrating to me, but at this point it just is what it is and I'm sure it'll all be fine. Sigh.

Glad blood results were all good... but no, I don't think I'd give it more time. I'd probably call the doctor, explain that you're still having symptoms and see what they say, but I think I'd push for relief and/or more tests. Good luck...

I didn't get on the scale today. Babysitting schedule is weird this week, but I have today to catch up on laundry, house stuff & then busy the rest of the week. Washer is going now... pretty exciting. lol

p.s. Lynne

Last edited by misscobi; 01-28-2014 at 07:40 AM..
misscobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 11:37 AM   #124
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
Start Date: 8/22/14
Hello ladies! Sorry to be MIA...I'm still hobbling around and DH was off the last 2 days...that always keeps me super busy and away from my girls.

Tami~ ugh, the whole transition move thing is a tough one. I sooooo relate to what your sis and bil are going through. About 10 years ago we were living here in AZ and a bunch of horrible dramatic things happened between my MIL and myself and DH was just done living out here... talking to my sister about it she says, you guys come back out here to CA, you can stay with us while you get settled and look for a place. Well, 7 months later we were STILL living with them.. Hard to do when you have 3 kids who need to be in school and are active, etc... Plus, when the summer was over and it came time for school to start, I had needed my BIL to sign a paper for the district just stating that we were living with them for the sake that we didn't have paperwork with a permanent address on it...well, he refused! Something to do with the bar (he's a lawyer) and how he didn't want anything negative to reflect to them, or something? To this day I still have no idea what his BS was? Anywho, so I ended up having to homeschool all 3 kids so they kept up! While it ended up being a very rewarding experience for all of us, it was aggravating that the kids were kept from making friends right away, KWIM? Anywho, yeah we had a hard time finding a place that was affordable and where we wanted to be.. We were getting really desperate and found ourselves considering places that now, I just shake my head and ask WTH were we thinking! When we were at our wits end we found a random apartment complex that ended up being the perfect fit..it was HUGE and somewhere between my parents place and my sisters... I can relate tho to being turned down by owners but approved by the management company they hire..soooooo frustrating!! I will be thinking of them as they work through all of this, it's definitely trying in all aspects, and so so stressful. Phew, sorry for the book LOL I just so relate to all of it, and I was so miserable. Ironically, this was the time that I had gotten down to my smallest weight of 155 and proceeded to regain it all back! Wow, that really takes me back!

Marisol~ how are you feeling honey? Have you been to the doctor? Take care!

Monica~ woman, please don't let this go on too long! Lynne posted some very valid things to think about. We will be devastated if anything happens to you Listen to your gut and if it's screaming something is wrong, get yourself to the ER and demand they figure this out! Please!!!

Lynne~ any word on the iPad yet? That whole scenario just royally peeves me still! How's the vampires?

Me~ same ole same ole...hobbling a bit and willing myself to get better LOL I find it sooooo ironic that I'd strung together 3 weeks of consistent workouts and was really starting to enjoy it (even the sweating! :laugh) and then, there I go, rolling down the stairs and bang myself up to the point of immobility! While I am soo thankful that I did not break anything, I am frustrated that it's been just enough to render me to couch potato status again I have had to really work on my mental and emotional status through all of this. When it first happened my initial response was to want to comfort with food... and then it was to begin the daily diatribe of negativity that the scale was messed up, I was ruining my progress, blah, blah, blah... feeling as if I'd failed, was failing, was ruining it, etc... How quickly and easily it came on, it caught me totally off guard. I had to really work to pull myself out of it, immerse myself in Chris's book again, read whatever, wherever I could about other people's success, watch old episodes of EWL and literally will myself out of it. I found that despite my telling myself that I wasn't on any *real* timeline to reach my goal, deep down I really was/am. Scary to feel like you don't have control of it all!

I will keep pushing and looking forward. I had some bad days thrown in there recently, food was "ok", kinda sloppy, water goal not met, and mentally just feeling so down about the whole journey... but at the end of the day, I have to keep asking myself, how bad do I want it? BAD! So, I keep going...
it's the only choice I will allow!

Did I tell you guys that they're starting casting again for EWL Edition next month? They're coming here..... I haven't decided if I have the cajones to go for it, yet?

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 06:07 AM   #125

Quote:
Did they rule out middle ear infection
Yes, she did the sound wave test on me. My resulting number was truly what the tests suggests as perfect! I don't have any of those other conditions. I think the headache is sinus related, the drastic change in weather this month has caused the issue. For now, I will see if the dizzyness continues! I was super dizzy Sunday, then haven't really had an "episode" since. OH and you are right, DIZZY is one of those symptoms that can be JUST ABOUT ANYTHING!
Old 01-29-2014, 06:10 AM   #126

Quote:
I will keep pushing and looking forward. I had some bad days thrown in there recently, food was "ok", kinda sloppy, water goal not met, and mentally just feeling so down about the whole journey... but at the end of the day, I have to keep asking myself, how bad do I want it? BAD! So, I keep going...
it's the only choice I will allow!

Did I tell you guys that they're starting casting again for EWL Edition next month? They're coming here..... I haven't decided if I have the cajones to go for it, yet?
GO GIRL! What have you got to lose??? You have the right attitude about it all! Pain is one of those things that, YOU just have to find comfort somewhere if you are in the middle of it! My thoughts are with you!
Old 01-29-2014, 06:12 AM   #127

Tami you are a super SISTER and AUNT! They are all lucky to have you! Heck, I wish you lived close to me! We would HANG OUT!

Thank you all for the concerns. If it continues or gets worse, I will seek more medical testing. Right now, it has improved some!

I had the worst food weekend I have had in a while last weekend. Not sure what my problem was. My give an F button, well it seemed to be non existent! I am refocused now!
Old 01-29-2014, 09:08 AM   #128
Major LCF Poster!

Danielle, you so get it! That must have been so stressful on all of you! The house in the cruddy area is a done deal. We drove by there again last night and their street does seem quiet. I just hope the surrounding area doesn't encroach on them too much. Walking with the baby is probably out which is a bummer. I dunno. I haven't totally written it off yet, but it's kind of hard to imagine in that area. We'll see, I guess.

You should definitely try out for EWL! OMG. How AMAZING would that be? Go Go Go! As for the workouts, are you to a point yet where you can take a short walk, something like that, just to get back in a routine of doing something then you can increase intensity as you feel better?

Monica, thank you so much... I'm really not a super anything, but I do love & care for them and want the best for all of them. We would definitely hang out, though! Well, if you could find time in your crazy schedule! lol. Glad the vertigo is a bit better. Hoping that continues!

I'm off to babysit in about a half hour. I missed the little guy yesterday! He's doing all sorts of fun new stuff... it's such an amazing age. You can just see the little gears turning in his head Scale's been sitting at 198-199 for several days now. I feel better, feel like the bloating is gone, but would be nice to see those numbers drop a bit more!
Old 01-29-2014, 10:37 AM   #129
Blabbermouth!!!

Tami, hopefully the house will end up being ok after all is said and done. I do know how hard it is to feel worried for people you care about, they're lucky to have you!! I am debating on the casting....how's this for irony, they're not til 2/22... I am seriously wondering if I will even fit the criteria??? You need to have at least 50% of your body weight to lose....well, if I go by where I'm at today @ 227...I'd have to tell them that I want to get to about 115'ish? .....and I still have about 3 weeks to lose between now and then? Yeah, I'm not sure they'd even give me a second look? Go figure, eh?
Don't worry about the scale, it'll move!

Monica, glad you're feeling better!!

Me, just plodding along over here... back is somewhat better. I still have some pain when I move/sit but not near as bad as it had been, and I am so grateful for that!! Tami, I hadn't done any attempts at real walking yet, but I plan to in the next couple days, then hopefully back to formal workouts.
Scale finally moved in a favorable direction--hit a new low today.
Old 01-29-2014, 11:56 AM   #130

Quote:
Monica, thank you so much... I'm really not a super anything, but I do love & care for them and want the best for all of them. We would definitely hang out, though! Well, if you could find time in your crazy schedule! lol. Glad the vertigo is a bit better. Hoping that continues!
STOP THAT RIGHT NOW! You are SUPER!!!! I would kill for a sister/aunt that did 1/10th as much as you do!!!!!!!

If there is one thing I always have time for it is Hanging/drinking with PALS!!!!!!!!

Last edited by zipp2play; 01-29-2014 at 11:58 AM..
Old 01-29-2014, 11:58 AM   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Me,just plodding along over here... back is somewhat better. I still have some pain when I move/sit but not near as bad as it had been, and I am so grateful for that!! Tami, I hadn't done any attempts at real walking yet, but I plan to in the next couple days, then hopefully back to formal workouts.
Scale finally moved in a favorable direction--hit a new low today.
OH well, as long as it is ONLY when you MOVE or SIT????? Girl, take it easy! Let the BODY HEAL! Thinking of you girl!
Old 01-29-2014, 12:06 PM   #132
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
OH well, as long as it is ONLY when you MOVE or SIT????? Girl, take it easy! Let the BODY HEAL! Thinking of you girl!
Ha! Yes, some pain, but nothing that stops me in my tracks like before! If anything, I think the movement that I've gotten the last couple days is actually helping me to feel better..I'm muddling through and hoping to get back to 100% soon! Trust me, I'm not running any marathons, let alone walking at a real fast pace!
Old 01-30-2014, 05:59 AM   #133

OH girl! Thinking of you!

Had a great DD yesterday! 600c total. Actually didn't feel like I was going to DIE of hunger either! WIN!
Old 01-30-2014, 06:13 AM   #134
Major LCF Poster!

Quick fly by... to all of you. Thanks for the sisterly kudos, Monica. Even my boys are pitching in a bit around here when I'm gone. Hoping it's setting an example for them that this is just what families do. Congrats on the new low, Danielle. Glad you're feeling better!
Old 01-30-2014, 12:14 PM   #135

TAMI! Man I hope that does work for your BOYS! I am constantly telling my 2 how very important family is. I pray when they are older, they spend as much time with DH and I as we spend with my parents and such! THis will make you laugh, when DS15 was little (like 8) I used to ask, am I your best friend? He would say YES YOU ARE! I said, you swear on a stack of bibles that I always will be! OK!?!?! He would laugh and say, YES MOM you will always be! LOL
Old 01-30-2014, 06:06 PM   #136
Major LCF Poster!

Love it, Monica! I hope you remind him of that often
Old 01-31-2014, 05:43 AM   #137

OH now, if I mention it, he's like....UM , I was like 7! He's no fun anymore!

It's FRIDAY Ladies! I had a HORRIBLE THursday. An employee screamed at me on the phone. Interrupted me numerous times, RUDE RUDE RUDE! I wanted to throw my phone when I hung up! ... I didn't, but I did SLAM it down (hard enough that DH heard it in the back room *blush* ). It was an up day. I went home, ate a little, drank a little, went to bed. I woke at 1:45 and was wide awake till 3:45! I am D R A G G I N G this morning!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...rt-2-a-20.html
Old 01-31-2014, 05:47 AM   #138

My job is a great job. My boss is a great boss (most of the time), but it is VERY stressful! I have a great assistant, but she has NO desire to do MORE. Does that make sense? I can't understand how she functions. She has one speed, slow go and do XX job, don't push to learn more or do more. That concept is lost on me. Not sure what to do. If I force her to try to do more.....could backfire on me. Other than that, she is great. Always here, never late. You know? I am sure this will all pass. I am pushing for DH and I to get a HUGE raise, which, I am sure we will get. I then tell myself, if I keep making more and more, I have to do more and more, right? but when do you say enough? I have been here longer than anyone (small business only 7 employees) yet, I get to work early and often leave late. Yesterday I worked 11 1/2 hours. I then say to myself, WHY is it just me?

I guess I am miffed today,. such is! SOrry for the RANT!
Old 01-31-2014, 07:33 AM   #139
Blabbermouth!!!

TGIF ladies!!

I think our kids, once they're older, realize just how much we did for them when they were younger.. I know in my case, my son realizes just how much we did and how much *I* sacrificed being a SAHM for all of them... I'm praying that DD19 realizes soon--right now I'm still the wicked witch of the west DD17 seems to realize just by being the youngest and being the only child home, she sees a lot more than the other 2 ever did.. I can't really use my own family as an example to my kids because of so much dysfunction there, but I guess they know what NOT to do?

Monica~ ugh, no fun getting yelled at by someone who's supposed to be working with you. You do all you do because that's the kind of person you are--- a woman with integrity and higher aspirations.

Back is feeling better and better...thankfully. Still not 100% but feels good to be able to walk upright and not like a 90 y/o

Reward day today... not sure what the plan is. All I know is we have Girl Scout cookies here... 2 words for you..... Thin. Mints.
Thankfully I can indulge in a few and not feel guilty, but Lord have mercy... I literally have to hide them out of my line of vision so I don't think about them all week

Supposed to do measurements in the morning...kinda not looking forward to it.. I measured earlier this month with the intention that beginning exercise I would track my inches lost... Well, then, I went and rolled down the stairs So, we'll see.

Waiting to see if perhaps I may be going to the taping of the season finale of Biggest Loser... I'll let you guys know!

Anybody got any weekend plans?

Last edited by DesertGurl; 01-31-2014 at 07:37 AM..
Old 02-02-2014, 07:59 AM   #140
Major LCF Poster!

Aw, Monica... that silly boy, some day he'll go back to being fun <gg> As for work... ugh... I say you deserve that raise for all that you ALREADY do! Don't worry about doing more and more. It seems you and DH are already very invested in the company and they are lucky to have two amazing employees who actually care about the business. That's my thought anyway. As for the assistant... sigh... so hard to say. I had one like that pre-kids when I managed a mail order company. He was incredibly frustrating, but pushing him did nothing. I finally just accepted that I was only going to get so much out of him. His heart was in the right place, he was always on time, etc. but if I pushed I ended up with an insecure mess of a man on my hands - he was a retired vet & I was 19/20 and the owner's right hand woman. Uh.. yeah, I learned SO much from that job. Best job ever, but anyway... Owner & I decided to take him at face value and appreciate what he did do without pushing for more. He just didn't have it in him.

Danielle, glad your back is feeling better! Just don't do too much too soon! Mine was all mad at me for helping my sister move, but we rocked moving day and got everything to their new place & enough set up that they could spend the night Friday night... and that's with them not getting the keys until after 4 Yeah, I did too much and have payed for it, but eh. I need to get back to working hard all day long. Getting better & better, but just have to work with this stupid back to get it done somehow. Hope you enjoyed your treat day... and hope that the thin mints are gone so they're not tempting you today!

I'm annoyed with my scale. I've been eating well and have been super active this week... had the baby 4 days, lots of dancing and lifting built in there. Then helped move. I am sore, so some is water, but EH! Oh, and TOM arrived Friday and I usually get a little woosh, but nooooo... lame. haha. These bodies of ours sure can have their own mind.
Old 02-03-2014, 05:52 AM   #141

Tami - that is the way I am leaning with my assistant. The few times I have pushed haven't gone well. I'll keep plugging away. We will see what the future brings. How did the move go?

Danielle -Did you measure? How was your weekend.

Weekend was good here. Had a few issues with DS15, we installed a router that has more parental controls. He was NOT pleased with the new limits. He will get over it! Great being a MOM!
Old 02-03-2014, 07:09 AM   #142
Blabbermouth!!!

Tami~ hand in there, the scale will move...you already know with all that heavy lifting you've done those muscles are hanging on to everything right now How fun it must be to be able to sing and dance with the baby--I loved that stuff with mine!

Monica~ I'm feeling tons better. Ready to get back to exercise this week, I think. Measurments were so-so.. down about 2.5 inches and not too shabby I guess for having to sit around most of the month
Oh yes, the lovely restrictions on the internet...ours freaked too, they do get over it! What choice do they have, right?

I'm plugging along, the scale's stabilized and hopefully will continue a downward trend. My back is much better and I can move quite a bit now. Got some housework done that had been neglected while I was hurt and I had no issues.. about the only time I feel any pain is when I go to sit or lay directly on my back. It's a dull ache so not too back all around!

Weather here is overcast for the day and it's gonna make me sleepy! Hopefully it'll rain, we need it.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:07 PM   #143
Major LCF Poster!

Great job, Mom Like you both said, he'll get over it

So so glad you're back is continuing to improve, Danielle. And YAY for those 2.5 inches gone! I know you wanted more, but heck, you're shrinking & the tape measure proves it! And, yes, I really do enjoy dancing and singing with the baby. He's such a doll.

Move went amazingly well. We had everything important moved Friday night, from my mom's and from storage, and beds set up so they could spend the night. They handled everything else themselves Saturday and we watched the Super Bowl over there yesterday. They did a great job of setting up house quickly! I played around with arranging furniture in the baby's room while he played today. It's all coming together nicely and I'm very happy for them.

As for me? I'm just exhausted. Period. lol Tomorrow I do nothing until later in the evening when we have our dart league championship match. Should be fun
Old 02-04-2014, 05:28 AM   #144

Danielle you are right, they are getting over it! My only issue now is the skydog has somehow messed up my 2 wireless receivers. We are down to just 1 TV! Now that is ROUGHING IT!!!!

Tami - I am so glad to hear the move went well! That is great. Sounds like they are setting in well too!

Me, it's a DD and a SNOW DAY! They are calling for 9 inches here. I plan to get paperwork from UPS and DH and I head home. Kids' school was called for today at 4:30 yesterday afternoon. BOTH of my KIDS were thrilled!!!! I love snow, but I think I am ready for spring!!!!
Old 02-04-2014, 06:01 AM   #145
Major LCF Poster!

I'm definitely ready for spring, but a snow day with everyone home sounds pretty wonderful, too! Be careful getting home & enjoy the day with the family!
Old 02-04-2014, 06:59 AM   #146
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh Lordy, I think this family would die with 1 tv That IS roughing it!!!

Snow days!!!! Stay safe Monica. I'm sure the kids are absolutely thrilled at getting to stay home, I know I would be too! Can I just pretend it's a snow day here and just stay put all day?

Tami, sounds like the house came together super fast, that's awesome! How was it spending a few hours over there, anything going on outdoors that seems sketch at all? I'm glad that they seem happy though!!
Enjoy your down time today, I know you have been nothing but go go go for awhile now! Good luck at darts

DH home today. Who knows what the man has planned, but I'm finding he always starts each day off with some sort of agenda I think we may try to go to a movie if DD17 has to work this afternoon... heck, I'd be happy if we can just go to Starbucks and sit and have a good chat and some coffee! I slept really well last night with virtually no pain. That's a first since I fell so I really enjoyed sleeping in for a little bit longer! Starting some light exercise tomorrow, I think...I'm actually excited about this. I know, who am I, right? Trying to change my attitude and outlook on things I don't like, while appreciating the benefits of said things.

Anywho, I'm off to get ready. Be good ya'll!
Old 02-04-2014, 10:52 AM   #147

Danielle- YES 1 TV is killing us!! Thank goodness for Netflick, amazon, DS15 has google chrome. We may survive. ATT is supposed to come out this afternoon, but with the blizzard going on, I doubt that will happen! Pretend away girl! Exercise away girl, just ease into it!

Tami - should be heading home soon! I have texted all drivers and such
Old 02-04-2014, 02:44 PM   #148
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lynne2u
Stats: 245/210/140
WOE: Carbohydrate Addicts Diet
Good afternoon ladies!!

Sorry to be gone so long, real life was encroaching on my Internet time.

Monica, blizzard?? Goodness, what's next?!

I've got nothing/zip/nada to add about the assistant, because that is my Worst Subject Ever. I think I need assertiveness training or something.

But. Perhaps you could send Danielle a box of snow for her snow day?

Danielle, I'm glad you're feeling well enough to get a good night's sleep with no pain; that will get you back to health pronto. At least, it works for me. If I can sleeep...it all gets better.

The vampires, you ask? Well, at the moment, they are quietly bumping each other off right and left. I feel like a referee at the Soprano family reunion. 60K words now!!

Tami, how often do you get to say a move went quickly and well and smoothly? That's a miracle!!

I *so* hear you about not wanting to walk with the baby in a questionable-to-possibly-dodgy neighborhood!

Marisol, are you okay? Haven't heard from you since you were sick. Hope you're feeling better!

Stacy, Laura, Liz, hi!

Me... there I was, not sleeping at 2:30 this morning, congratulating myself ironically for my perfect DD yesterday. Sure, I can't sleep; but look at me keeping my promises to myself though!!

Well, that's what theanine serene was invented for. I've just got to remember to take it.

Gavin's got surgery at the end of the month. They're going to take his adenoids out.

I'll try to be back tomorrow morning for more chat, sorry to be absent so much!

Happy Tuesday!! (And congratulations to the Seahawks!!)
Lynne

Carbohydrate Addict's Diet. Hopefully.

Reality is still the boss, after all these years.
lynne2u is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:17 AM   #149

Lynne - when will I have something to READ???? I can't wait! I had a great DD yesterday too! I had my adenoids and tonsils taken out when I was 6 (and that was 37 years ago!), he will do great. Imagine how much better he will feel after! Don't be absent, we miss you!!!!!!!

Danielle - box of snow, I can easily spare that. I believe we got 12 inches here.

Tami - SPRING, bring it on!

We got 12 inches of snow here last night. That is a LOT for us! Tomorrow our temps are supposed to be -20* actual temp here in the morning. My darn dog, the 4 pound one, won't poop in the snow. I cleared her a path in the back yard with the shovel and everything. I also helped DH with the driveway and we did a small section of the street to get us to the path. My back is now hurting. I will probably go to the Chiro on my way home tonight.

174.4 today! Inching back there!
Old 02-05-2014, 10:06 AM   #150
Blabbermouth!!!

Yep, you can send me some snow!

Lynne~ Hooray for the vampires!! Oh gosh, Gavin will feel so much better once the surgery is done. Sending lots of feel better quick vibes to him

Monica~ good grief, that is a major workout you got in there with the snow! Ha, your doggy is certainly no dummy Can ya blame her?

Tami~ how's the baby?

Liz, Laura, Marisol....sending &

Sitting at a very new low today... I am so so happy. Finally hit my 30lb marker!! Feels like forever...so glad to be here finally.

Woke up not feeling well today Sore throat, cough..... and then DD17 gets up this morning and is the same exact way Ugh! I am hoping and praying that this does not set me back in the days to come, I just got going again after the fall. It's always something with me, isn't it?