Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2014, 06:37 PM   #151
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
I am with Lori about the comment on the bacon, yummy grilled. I haven't tried it in the oven yet either.

Amadora is beautiful of course. I love homemade soup.

Abi, man do you guys have a lot of snow. We haven't gotten much, in fact most has melted but we sure are in some freakish weather pattern with highs and lows. 40s on Saturday/Sunday and below zero this morning. I also just read your post about lupin flour and subbed to those threads. I am always interested in expanding my "flour" subs. I recently read about using raw sunflower seeds as a flour, way cheaper than almond flour too.

B-2 HB eggs, BPC
L-Shepard's Pie, veggies and dip
S-half handful of nuts, cheese stick
D-Chili and veggies, orangesickle jello

Exercise: Iron Yoga
7-28 231.4 down 12 lbs: Total - 29 lbs
8-28 218.2 down 13.2 lbs Total - 42.2 lbs
9-28 206.4 down 11.8 lbs Total - 54 lbs
10-28 203.2 down 3.2 lbs Total - 57.2 lbs
vli1127 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2014, 02:32 AM   #152
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Abigale
WOE: low carb
Start Date: January 2008
Tony, I had not paid that much attention to how my sister grilled the bacon but looking at the picture again i see she has a sort of griddle pan sitting on top of the grate so no grease is falling down in to flare up. It is possible that her husband made it as he does alot of welding while making the starting gates.

Glad Emmy is feeling better and that your sciatica is not too bad. Dh might call the acupuncture place in Greenfield and talk to them about some treatments.

Tammy, there is nothing lovelier than eating at a place with a nice view with family. I would prefer that over having really good food and no view. Wonderful your family is so close!

Vicki, I am really considering ordering some lupin flour from netrition. Would love some kind of flat bread/cracker texture to put tuna salad etc. on. The sunflower flour sounds pretty interesting too. I could make that in my food processor!

Lori, it has got to be so hard to handle all the family business while your husband is on the road so much! It probably is the stress that has brought on your being under the weather. You need to get healthy for that trip in March! You are doing so well with your eating plan!

Marilee, how are the knees doing this week? Hope the pain is easing up. It is 3 degrees here this morning. What is the wonderful temperature in Phoenix today?

I took some cream cheese, cheddar cheese and chopped green chilis to work for a snack yesterday. Warmed it all up in the microwave and ate with pork rinds. Very filling and low carb. It was probably 2oz of the cream cheese and an oz of the cheddar and that was plenty.

Hope you all have a great day. Tony, no snow yet at 4:30 am. Don't know what it is doing south of me.

Last edited by Abigale; 01-22-2014 at 02:38 AM..
Abigale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 06:33 AM   #153
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LoriAS
Stats: 218.2/175.4/128
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 9/17/12
Tony – How wonderful for you go get to spend the time with Amadora, although I wish it weren’t because Emmy wasn’t feeling well. Thanks so much for the wonderful compliment. It made me smile.

Tammy – That sounds wonderful! I was just telling my mom she needed to pop in up here and spend the weekend with me. She didn’t go for it

Vicki – I know right. The Bacon is also wonderful in the oven. It is convenient too when you have doing something else to just stick it in the oven and forget about it while it cooks. (Especially when you have 4 kids running around ) ( Had to go back and capitalize Bacon because it is just that wonderful )

Abi – Thank you! And you are right about the stress, I’m sure!

Today the scale was nice to me and I’m excited to be back on meat and egg fast! Isn’t that crazy!
Jan Goal - 175 (This was my Nov and December goal and I made it both times. I hope to never make this my goal again)

I are started C25K this month. secondary goal =stay on C25K

Jan 1 - 188
Jan 2 - DNW - C25K W1D1
Jan 3 - 183 (losing that water weight from the holiday carbfest)
Jan 13 - 180.4 (TOM)
Jan 14 - 180.8 (TOM) meat and egg fast (C25K W2D2)
Jan 15 - 177.4 meat and egg fast
Jan 16 - 176.6 meat and egg fast (C25K W2D3 - DONE!)
Jan 17 - 175.0 meat and egg fast GOAL!!!
Jan 18 - 176.0 *had a salad tonight*
Jan 19 - 176.6 *had some cabbage and mushrooms and cream cheese muffins tonight*
(c25k w3d1 done)
Jan 20 - 177.0 *had two cream cheese muffins*
Jan 21 - 177.4 (C25K w3d2 done) meat and egg and more water!
Jan 22 – 176.0

I believe I need to stick to strict meat and egg again and increase my water intake. It seems to be working for me. I have a trip to Europe in 38 days and I would love to be close to the 150s by then! I also have to do some research and find out what some of the things that are staples in my diet are called there. I have to find out about sauces and such things to avoid. Can you just order meat at restaurants in Czech Republic?

Goals met:
199.9 - ONEderland(10/23/12);
180s - (12/08/12)
170s - (1/7/13) (made it back 01/14) (no longer obese)
160s - (3/2/13) 50.2 pounds in 5 1/2 months!
148 - No longer Overweight
"Remember, the feeling you get from a good run is far better than the feeling you get from sitting around wishing you were running." ~ Sarah Condor, Runner/Author
LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 07:41 AM   #154
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Gibby
Stats: 349.8/343.6/190
WOE: Whatever works
Start Date: 7/29/2014
Ok, so now I want bacon!!!!

Lori, love the new avatar of your family. What a handsome family you have!

Abi my knee is back to normal - some pain and limping, but I can handle it.

Ok, It's going to be 78 degrees today - ya'll come down, ya hear?! I hear there's another big storm in the East.

Vicki asked me this weekend if I ever thought of moving to Iowa after I retire. I told her, no, not going to put up with winter's again. They are beautiful, but I don't want to drive in it, or shovel it, or any other "its".

Must get to work. TTYL

Hi Tammy! I know the view you are talking about - gorgeous! Have you been over to Catalina yet?

Marilee
Gibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:54 AM   #155
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ladyboss7
Stats: 245 / 195 / 140
WOE: Hi Protein / Hi Fat / Low Carb
Start Date: R1 10/19/08 R2 12/26/10 R3 12/28/13
Abi, your cheese / green chili dip sounds great....I'm going to have to try that! I haven't been able to wrap my head around pork rinds yet.....but it seems to be such a good chip replacement that I may have to break down and try them.

Lori, that is a fabulous picture, you have a beautiful family! I think your goal for the next 38 days is very realistic, you're doing great on your food plan. Have you tried a fat fast? I keep reading about them and have it in the back of my mind to maybe inject that into my plan.....I do really well with increased fat ratio's....my body tends to respond favorably. The results are supposed to be really outstanding.

Marilee, you are definitely in the glory season of Az weather right now!! I always loved this time of year there! We haven't been over to Catalina yet, which is ridiculous because we see it every darn day.....we just have to find time to hop on one of the ferries and go check it out.

Well I started off the morning with a fabulous walk, we are having a GORGEOUS day here, crystal blue skies and water.....about 75 degrees.....You snow bunnies can live vicariously through Marilee and I in the midst of sun drenched winter!!

Have a great day kids!!!

Be the type of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap....she's up"!!

Made it to Onederland 7/1/14!!!
199 190 185 180 175 170 165 160 155 150 145
ladyboss7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 10:01 AM   #156
Major LCF Poster!

Marilee and Tammy I am so jealous! I actually love the snow and how beautiful it makes everything. But I would be good with about 5 days of it!! And since I'm dreaming, why can't I just please have snow on the ground for 5 days AND 75 degree weather?
Old 01-22-2014, 10:53 AM   #157
Major LCF Poster!

Lori, I lived in Colorado for 15 years and the answer to your question is YES....you can actually have 5 inches of snow on the ground AND a beautiful sunny 70 - 75 degree day.....it's one of Colorado's best kept secrets!! They still get the blizzards and most of the winter days are not that warm....but you'd be surprised at how many are!
Old 01-22-2014, 12:51 PM   #158
Major LCF Poster!

That's it! I'm moving!
Old 01-22-2014, 06:36 PM   #159
Blabbermouth!!!

Lori, take me with you. Marilee mentioned that as one possible state to retire to.

Nothing much to report other than work is feeling like a wind tunnel as usual. By Friday, I will have covered 5 chapters and starting on the 3rd of 5 units. I hate this pace and I have been doing it for 11 years now and twice a year. The preparation is grueling. I have to be on my toes every day all day basically.

B-cottage cheese with stevia and cinnamon; Bpc
L-Sheppard's pie and tossed salad w dressing
S-pork rinds and dip, nuts
D-coconut flour flat bread made into a 3 cheese grilled cheese sammy and veggies.

Exercise: Barefoot Cardio

Latest Wt: 266.8 262.8 260.4 259 259.4 258.6 258.4 258.2 254.6

Last edited by vli1127; 01-22-2014 at 06:37 PM.. Reason: Forgot something
Old 01-22-2014, 07:24 PM   #160
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tony8
Stats: At my heaviest: 272 Since 4/7/10: 245/218.8/185
WOE: my own - low carb - low cal - low fat
Start Date: April 7, 2010
hey guys!...sounds like you are all doing well - so happy to hear it! :-)

doing well too...amadora and emmy were here until a tonight...gave emmy a lesson today on her great-grandmother's spaghetti sauce and meatball recipe...we made a big pot and some chicken cutlets and we sent her home to her hubby with almost all of it...it was a fun time!

then i had a mediation tonight - got all the way to the office and the couple canceled on us...what is it with people and cancellations at the last minute?...haha.

abs, let me know how hubby makes out with acupuncture if he tries it...

hey guys, with all the storms we have had, there are only about 4 inches of snow on the ground in my part of new hampshire...having a plow makes the snow so much less worrisome...we don't have a garage, so when we get older, i could see spending part of the winter in a warmer climate, but i love new england too much to ever leave it permanently...but i do wish i could spend more time visiting all the other beautiful parts of the country - we've been to 49 states and i loved all of them!

vicki, good to see you looking and sounding better today! :-)

marilee, 75-degrees in january?...i'm on my way!

tammy, my mom's sister lives in newport beach and when we visited her several years ago, we ate at a nice seafood place on balboa island...have you ever been there?...so nice that your daughter visits every week...i'm sure you earned that by being such a great mom...

lori, that family is beautiful...i get tired just hearing about all that you do...congrats on the scale!

definitely the gym tomorrow, unless i'm crippled!

245 244 243 242 241 240 239 238 237 236 235 234 233 232 231 230 229 228 227 226 225 224 223 222 221 220 219 218 217 216 215 214 213 212 211 210 209 208 207 206 205 204 203 202 201 200 199 198 197 196 195 194 193 192 191 190 189 188 187 186 185
tony8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:37 PM   #161
Major LCF Poster!

Tony, we have been to Balboa Island....I absolutely love it there! I want to take the kids over there one of these days I know they'd really enjoy it too.
Homemade Spaghetti and meatballs is one of my all time favorites.....my husband SWEARS I must be part Italian!!

Vicki, you have been busy!!! Good for you sticking so closely to your plan in the midst of such a work schedule....that really takes dedication!!

I decided to do a Fat Fast today....I really enjoyed it and so far my body has responded very favorably....I think I may stick with this a few days!

How's everyone else doing?
Old 01-23-2014, 01:58 AM   #162
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning Blitzers! It is zero degrees here this morning!

Vicki, how do you make your shepherd's pie? Your schedule sounds so hectic! But what a worthwhile job to train young nurses!

Tony, wonderful that Emmy wants to learn the family recipes. Just think, some day Amadora will be learning them from her mother. Glad that Emmy is feeling good now. those young mothers need all the energy they can get! Too bad about the cancellation. Maybe they decided to reconcile! I have a nephew who went through a mediation divorce and now they are back together which makes the family so happy.

Tammy, what are you having on your fat fast? I have done that a couple of times before and they do really help jump start me.

Marilee, so glad the knees are feeling better and that the weather sounds about perfect. Do you every grill out your steaks on your lovely patio?

I am going in to work an hour earlier today. Some people are staying an hour or two later to finish the last of the sale order packing but that does not work for me. I go to bed so early if I stayed an hour late I would just come home and go right to bed. lol I told them I could come in early if that would work so they said ok. I think by tomorrow we can finally get back to normal.

Hope you all have a great day! Bringing the last of the ground beef/cream cheese/cheddar cheese/green chili concoction for lunch. I think tomorrow will be a tuna and mayo day.

Last edited by Abigale; 01-23-2014 at 02:00 AM..
Old 01-23-2014, 06:01 AM   #163
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning Blitzers! It is 1 degrees here this morning! (-19 wind chill) Eek!!

Vicki – Absolutely! If I head west, I’ll stop in and pick you up!

Tony – Such a great way to spend time with your daughter. I love spending time in the kitchen with my daughter and sons. I have just learned not to indulge in all the baked goods 49 states, eh? I love travelling. I just wish we were able to do more.

Tammy – I do not think I have ever really done a fat fast. I do consciously increase my fat intake when I do a meat and egg fast, because I do not want to eat too much protein.

Abi – 0° Brrrrr! It is so great that your company is accommodating like that! I would have done the same thing though. I don’t really go to bed early, but I would much rather go in early than stay later.

Well I’ am down another .6 and super happy about it. Tonight is a scheduled run night. I am trying to stick to the schedule tonight, because I have been doing the c25k, but sometimes I will go two or three days in between run days instead of just the one. I think if I get into a regular routine, it will be easier. I’m afraid that if I keep extending the time in between run days eventually it will be to be 4 days, then a week, then a month…you know the story

Not at all hungry today, so I’m considering a fasting day, but not committed to it. We shall see I guess.

The puppy is doing wonderfully at crate training. Next is bell training. He has been doing a great job going to the back door to go out when he has to do his thing, but if no one sees him he won’t wait long. So, we have installed a bell on the back door and we are going to start training him to use that. I’m hoping that works. I have friends who rave about this method.

The goats are doing good as well. Although I am skeptical that they are both pregnant. We purchased them for that reason, because that is how you keep them in milk. We shall see I guess.

Happy Thursday!
Old 01-23-2014, 09:54 AM   #164
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning Luvs,

Abi, my fat fast yesterday was much easier than I anticipated....and mostly liquid. Here's what I had:

B: BPC w/1 egg whipped into it
L: Chicken bouillon with butter whipped into it
S: 1 oz of Walnuts, 1 C. Tea w/ splenda and HWC
D: Almond butter / coconut oil / cream cheese fat bomb and 1C. tea w/ splenda & HWC

My stats were darn near fat fast perfect and I felt great all day.....I never got hungry and I had tons of energy!! I think I'm going to stick with it for a couple of days. I didn't do it to jump start anything, my weight loss has been fine, I just kept reading about it and wanted to see how my body would respond to it, because I seem to do very well with higher fat %'s.

Lori, Puppies AND Goats...you're my kind of girl!! I LOOOOVE animals, my husband says I should have been Dr. Doolittle!

Have a fabulous day everyone, off to work for me!!
Old 01-23-2014, 11:04 AM   #165
Major LCF Poster!

Tammy - I also have a cat and about 10 hens. The daughter is trying to talk the DH into a horse and another cat. Throw the 4 kids (human) into the mix and a mom who works full time and it is a pretty chaotic life. I almost think we thrive on the chaos sometimes!

I have avoided the fat fast so far, but I think it just has to do with the above (kids and animals) and not having time to properly prepare for it.
Old 01-23-2014, 05:24 PM   #166
Blabbermouth!!!

Disappointed with the scale this morning, up 0.2 lb, WTH????? Oh, yea, still down 12 lbs since the 2nd though hmmmm

B-2 hb eggs with mayo and mustard, BPC
L-tossed salad, deli ham and cheese
S-handful of nuts, cheese
D-chili, veggies and dip

Exercise: Walking Cardio Shape Up

Latest Wt: 266.8 262.8 260.4 259 259.4 258.6 258.4 258.2 254.6 254.8
Old 01-23-2014, 10:53 PM   #167
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

vicki, stop complaining!...you are down 12 lbs!!!...haha!

lori, what a menagerie you got going on over there...congrats on the loss...

marilee, where are you?

tammy, so glad you rejoined us - you are an inspiration and doing so well!...the restaurant we wnet to on balboa island was right on the water and had "fish" in name i think... :-)

abs, you are just a hoot...first, i was hoping when the couple canceled that they reconciled - even said that to my mentor!...then, you going in early is so funny...you should tell them you are available to start at 3 a.m.!

busy day today...emmy called and said that amadora did great at the docs...she's 9 lbs and healthy, and the doc said, "wow, you got a cute one"...so i guess he gets paid for stating the obvious!...haha...today was her one month birthday!...that flew by!

Last edited by tony8; 01-23-2014 at 10:54 PM..
Old 01-24-2014, 02:01 AM   #168
Major LCF Poster!

Tony, I thought you would get a kick out that! lol And Amadora is just the cutest thing. It is going to be fun to see how she changes each month!

Vicki, that darn old scale thing again. It is sooo fickle. That's why I love Marilee's profile picture of the lady shooting it. I'm sure you have seen that post before where it explains all the reasons why we just can't trust it.

Tammy, I would love to be able to do an almost liquid fat fast. Maybe some saturday.

Lori, our neighbor has chickens so we get lots of fresh eggs. Wish we had the set up for more animals. Out door ones though!!

Making tuna salad for lunch today. Probably just mayo and celery in it. Will bring pork rinds to eat it with.

So glad it is Friday! I may sleep an extra hour tomorrow!

Have a great day Blitzers!
Old 01-24-2014, 04:49 AM   #169
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

i guess that means you'll be up at 2:30 am tomorrow, abs?
Old 01-24-2014, 07:42 AM   #170
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Gibby
Stats: 349.8/343.6/190
WOE: Whatever works
Start Date: 7/29/2014
I'm here! Can't stay long - at the office and need to get to work...it's been a very crazy, hectic week - one for the record books.

I DID IT! I broke out of the 40's which was my first goal. Mind you, it's only by 4 ounces, but I BROKE IT!

Feeling good and have a littel of my mojo back. I'm glad everyone is up beat and doing well. You all have so much going on I don't have time to comment.

Just know that I love and care about each one of you and am so happy with your successes and am there without for the disappointments.

I do have a question for Tammy....what the heck is BPC? Big Potato Chips?

It's a beautiful morning - 60 degrees with a slight breeze - I wish I could take my computer outside. High 70's today. Love it! But, Summer is coming.

TTFN
Gibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 08:19 AM   #171
Major LCF Poster!

Vicki - .2 is not so bad when you are down 12 pounds. I feel your pain though, I was up a whole pound this morning! Eek!

Tony – good luck on the busy day, so glad Amadora is healthy and happy!

Abi – Tuna salad. MmmMmMmm. I really need to make some of that one of these days. I have it in my desk all the time. I should eat it just because, instead of waiting for an emergency situation.

Marilee – That is so fantastic!!! YAY!!! Glad you got your mojo back…that is more important! Oh, and outdoor office doesn’t sound good here. It was -3 on my way to work today! Eek!

Well, as stated earlier I am up a pound, but it was worth it and I didn’t go off plan. I made a broccoli zucchini cheesy casserole last night to die for! I have posted the recipe on my blog. I knew I would probably be up today, just from the added carbs, because I have been doing meat and egg fast. I’m okay with that because it was a low carb veggie side that did it and I know it will go back down if I just keep on keeping on.

Try the dish, it was delish!
Old 01-24-2014, 01:55 PM   #172
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

marilee, congrats on getting to the 30s!!!!!...way to meet your goal...love it!...the weather sounds beautiful!

lori, that broccoli sounds really good...you'll drop that lb in the next couple of days - no worries...

good day today...no gym, at least not yet, but my back feels better than it has and i'm afraid to mess it up!...still numb but not uncomfortable...

met with the gymnastics tenant prospect today - they want to re-locate their 5000+ square foot kids gymnastics business to my building...we are getting closer to a deal...very nice people and they have five kids too...

then meeting another prospect tomorrow who wants to open some type of consignment shop with "mommy and me" classes...not sure of the details...

b: skipped
l: chicken wings
d: ?
Old 01-24-2014, 01:58 PM   #173
Major LCF Poster!

Tony, Thanks...I'm so glad to be back!! You guys really do mean the world to me!!

Abi, I'm with you on the early morning thing....I usually go in to the office at least an hour and a half before it opens just so I can get things done....forget about staying late!

Vicki, that's so amazing that you're down 12 pounds!! That's one heck of a great start!

Marilee, Big Potato Chip... I wish!! No, that's the Bullet Proof Coffee....some people swear it keeps them full for hours.....it doesn't do that for me, but it HAS helped me kick my coffee creamer addiction! Good for you for hitting your first goal...hey every ounce counts!!!

Lori, any sort of cheesy casserole sounds good to me!

Well, it's a busy day for me....one of my girls called in to work sick, so I'm the only one manning the office today....keeping me on my toes! I hope everyone has a GREAT Friday!
Old 01-24-2014, 05:26 PM   #174
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

time zones are interesting - tammy's still working and abi is probably asleep by now! :-)
Old 01-24-2014, 06:24 PM   #175
Blabbermouth!!!

I am not letting .2 lbs get to me. I know, 12 lbs is good.

Not much to report once again, kind of on an even keel for now.

Lori, that 1 lb will come off.

B-2 hb eggs, BPC
L tossed salad, dressing, cottage cheese and salsa
S cheese, nuts, protein bar
D - 1 piece of fathead pizza
Old 01-25-2014, 06:15 AM   #176
Major LCF Poster!

Well, darn, just lost my post.

Vicki, what is your recipe for the fathead pizza? Is it a pretty mild crust and can you hold it in your hand? I am looking for something like that. I have ordered some lupin flour. Will let you know how I like that when I finally get it.

Ha Ha Tony, I got to sleep until 4:30am before the cold wet dog nose started to nudge me awake. I was sawing logs by the time Tammy got done working. Glad the back is doing ok. Hope you get some good renters!

Marilee, it is a great feeling when you drop into the next decade down. That is the way my mind thinks of it. A pound down in one decade is ok but a pound drop into the decade below makes me euphoric!

Lori, I looked at your brocolli cheese casserole on your blog. Yum. I love brocolli and cheese together and add green zuchini to that it has to be good. I love the fact you can microwave cream cheese to get it to mix better.

Tammy, hope you are having a relaxing Saturday. It is tough when you are short on staff and things are so busy!

Getting ready to go grocery shopping. Will check back later. Have a wonderful day Blitzers!
Old 01-25-2014, 12:19 PM   #177
Major LCF Poster!

Tony, time zones are funny.....I didn't get out of bed til 10 am this morning.....that's 1:00 in afternoon for you and Abi!! Your day is half over by now!

Abi, I'm with you....dropping down into the next decade is the best!

Well, my fat fast went great and rewarded me with 2 pounds lost....that's 13 pounds since the 1st!!!

I think I'll transition back to my regular low carb eating today, but I will likely keep that fat fast around intermittently, it was a nice break!

How's everyone else doing this weekend? Any plans?
Old 01-25-2014, 01:37 PM   #178
Blabbermouth!!!

fat head pizza crust

Fathead pizza recipe above link.

B-2 pieces of said pizza, BPC
L-Chili, it's finally gone LOL, veggies and dip
S-nuts
D-who knows. We are going to an annual meeting of the railroad society and supper is served. I am going to eat something before going because chances are, there will hardly be anything I can eat.

It is flippin' cold here. We have a blizzard watch or warning here tomorrow. Our pattern has been, early in the week we drop to below zero and way below zero. Mid week we may be up to the teens and end of week 30's. Here we go again. Sick of it.

I made chocolate chia pudding this morning using coconut milk. I will report how this turned out.

Exercise: yesterday I did exercise to Core Secrets and something else, my mind went blank. Today: tread mill for 30 minutes, bike for 15 min.

Last edited by vli1127; 01-25-2014 at 01:42 PM..
Old 01-25-2014, 05:35 PM   #179
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

wow, you girls are really cruising this month - that's incredible!...

i've been maintaining, honestly...keep gaining and losing the same few pounds...the back has thrown me off as my exercise regimen has been impacted, so i'm not gonna beat myself up...i'm not gaining, so that's something!

took my oldest and youngest son to a college basketball in providence today - about 1 1/2 hours south of us...it was fun - i had not been to a providence college game in years - i attended the school from '77 to '80, for 2 1/2 years before transferring to new hampshire...great game and pc won!

ate at a great italian restaurant in prov after the game...i told my sons that i had sat and eaten in that same room with my parents 50 years ago - pretty cool...had some calamari, salad and a veal cutlet - no pasta which was tough cuz it's homemade!

hope everyone has a great day...abs, i hear the backside is closed tomorrow.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. ......jk :-)
Old 01-25-2014, 06:29 PM   #180
Major LCF Poster!

Jan 1 - 188
Jan 3 - 183 (losing that water weight from the holiday carbfest)
Jan 13 - 180.4 (TOM)
Jan 14 - 180.8 (TOM) meat and egg fast (C25K W2D2)
Jan 15 - 177.4
Jan 16 - 176.6
Jan 17 - 175.0
Jan 19 - 176.6
Jan 20 - 177.0
Jan 22 – 176.0
Jan 25 – 173.4 Nice drop today!

Tony - those sound like great prospects for your building and a wonderful evening with your sons. Love that quality time.

Tammy - Busy days are the best. The end of the day is there before you know it.

Abi - You WERE sleeping while tammy was working! Did the grocery shopping go well? Do you find it easier when eating LC?

Vicki - That sound like our weather. We are in the midst of another very cold spell.

Marilee, FF, and anyone else I am missing

It's been crazy here as usual. Snow is blowing 30-50 mph gusts. As soon as we shovel the drive we have to do it again. yes, I said shovel, because I can't plow with the new 4-wheeler and plow because the snow is too deep and the 4-wheeler keeps getting stuck. I had to run the oldes boy over to get tires for his car. I didn't want him driving his car over. His tires are that bad! The we stopped by the movie place and got movies for all! young ones, teen ones and mom. There is one we want to all watch together too. So we are all in for the night and between movies and I thought I would post quick, because I was excited about my drop and didn't want to be so behind on Monday for once.

Happy Saturday!

Last edited by LoriAS; 01-25-2014 at 06:33 PM..