Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2014, 06:12 PM   #271
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Just doing a quick check in. I wasn't perfect over the weekend; eating home made potato chips at a restaurant, and popcorn on Sunday night. Yesterday was better, today great. Like Lori, I need to maintain my plan on the weekend and not get relaxed.

My lawyer is moving things along. The court order was done and signed by judge one week after I met with him. Step 1 done. Now I have to deal with Federal Employee Finance Service. I was told that they just received ex's application for retirement which can 4-6 months which then would 30-40 days after for mine to start. Geesh.

5-28 260.4
6-28 243.4 down 17 lbs
7-28 231.4 down 12 lbs: Total - 29 lbs
8-28 218.2 down 13.2 lbs Total - 42.2 lbs
vli1127 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2014, 06:53 PM   #272
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tony8
Stats: At my heaviest: 272 Since 4/7/10: 245/227.8/185
WOE: my own - low carb - low cal - low fat
Start Date: April 7, 2010
woah, tammy!...that's quite a day...i know exactly how that feels - all you can do is laugh....or cry - i preferred laughing...haha!...i'm proud of you for not caving on the donuts - you've worked too hard for your losses...

vicki, i'm happy to hear the lawyer is doing his job efficiently...

had a craving for something sweet so i had some cut-up strawberries with heavy cream trickled over them...yummy!
tony8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 01:45 AM   #273
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Abigale
WOE: low carb
Start Date: January 2008
Oh my gosh Tammy, what a day you had! So proud that you did not get into the donuts!

Vicki, glad the new lawyer is getting the ball rolling. Hopefully the time will pass quickly until you start receiving those retirement benefits. Much faster than FF had to wait I hope!

Speaking of FF, have you heard from him in the last week Tony? Good going on the berries and cream to satisfy that sweet tooth! Wondering how bad this storm coming on Thursday will be? It could be a rough drive home from work that day. ugh!

Slicing the egg bread thinly is working pretty well and the tuna neutalized the taste of the egg. Today I have a hamburg patty with low carb catsup and horse radish mustard on it. I won't put it in the bread until lunch.

Have a great day Blitzers!
Old 02-12-2014, 04:20 AM   #274
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

someone named abi didn't read my last post on the last page...hahaha!
Old 02-12-2014, 08:30 AM   #275
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ladyboss7
Stats: 245 / 195 / 140
WOE: Hi Protein / Hi Fat / Low Carb
Start Date: R1 10/19/08 R2 12/26/10 R3 12/28/13
Good morning kids! Well, as stressful as yesterday was.....it's OVER!! Unfortunately we still have the water main issue we're contending with. They were working on it til 1:30 this morning....and we still don't have water to half of my community.....hopefully it will be restored by 10 am....but I have about 80 households who are going to wake up to find that they can't take a shower, and I was so stressed out I couldn't rest well....running on barely 4 hours of sleep.....pray for me!!

I did manage to keep my eating on track, though I did buckle under the stress a little and had a glass and a half of wine last night. Normally I would stick to Bourbon or Vodka to avoid any carbs.....but the wine sounded SO GOOD...so I had it. I was careful though and I am still in ketosis this morning....it's a tiny bit lighter than it has been....but at least I didn't knock myself out! I think I'll send the rest of the wine home with my daughter so I'm not tempted to drink the rest of it!

Vicki, that's great news about your new lawyer.....what a process! AT least you finally have some movement in the right direction though.

Abi, have you seen the recipe for almond butter bread? I came across it the other night....the pictures look AMAZING....and it's made of almond butter, eggs, a little vinegar, baking powder (or soda) I mean it's crazy.....but it really bakes up like bread! I'm going to try it in the next few days, I'll let you know how it turns out.

Tony, I love a couple strawberries smeared with cream cheese too....very decadent!

Marilee, how are you????

Lori, big hugs!!
Well, I'd better go face my day....chat with you all later, have a great day!!!

Be the type of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap....she's up"!!

Made it to Onederland 7/1/14!!!
199 190 185 180 175 170 165 160 155 150 145
ladyboss7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:10 PM   #276
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

wow, tammy, congrats on surviving that day...having 1 1/2 glasses of wine was a small price to pay for keeping you from jumping out a window!...

i did go to the gym today and got in my usual workout with no problems...my left knee has been a little sore the past few days, but i iced it when i got done and it seems okay...i've decided that unless my back goes out again, i am going to go back to my usual workout regimen...i just feel so much better physically and psychologically when i work out and feel strong...

emmy and sal asked what we are doing saturday as they want to go out on a date to celebrate valentine's day on the 15th...so they were hoping we would babysit for amadora...what do you think our answer was and how quickly do you think we responded!???...haha

speaking of amadora, she called me this morning...emmy dialed the phone and all i heard when i answered was her cute little baby voice...we had about a ten minute conversation!...haha! :-)

okay, that's it for now - grilled pork chops tonight and they were GOOD!

245 244 243 242 241 240 239 238 237 236 235 234 233 232 231 230 229 228 227 226 225 224 223 222 221 220 219 218 217 216 215 214 213 212 211 210 209 208 207 206 205 204 203 202 201 200 199 198 197 196 195 194 193 192 191 190 189 188 187 186 185
Old 02-13-2014, 01:38 AM   #277
Major LCF Poster!

Oops, Tony, I did miss that you had talked to our dear friend FF. So glad he is doing ok. Happy you can get back to working out. We know you are much happier when you are able to. Glad that you and Amadora got to have a nice conversation yesterday! Is your side of the state going to get hit as bad as our side? I am going to bring a small shovel to get myself out of my parking space at 3:30.

Tammy, I have made that almond butter bread before and it was pretty good as I remember. Think I even posted pictures. It was a couple of years ago I think. DH said he couldn't smell the egg bread when he got up so guess the air freshener worked!

Hope everyone has a great day! Hamburger with egg bread for lunch with horseradish mustard.
Abigale is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:29 AM   #278
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

abs, hope they let you out early!...the weather reports say 12+ inches here, so we'll see...not supposed to get as much at the building which is only a short distance from the ocean, so that's good!...

hope everyone has a great day!
Old 02-13-2014, 07:24 AM   #279
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LoriAS
Stats: 218.2/175.4/128
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 9/17/12
Tony – I know, I know…but at this point a 1996 movie is close to the 20-year classic window! YAY! A workout. So, nice to get back to it, huh? I really need to do that too. I haven’t run for about 2 ½ weeks now. OMG, You are just too adorable with your granddaughter! She is one lucky girl!

Tammy – So, sorry things were going to poorly for you a couple of days ago. Choose the bourbon! Less carbs than the donut…LOL. The wine is good too.

Vicki – It is good that things are moving along for you, albeit slow!

Abi – I really hope to get some time soon to make that bread it sound wonderfully low carby!

Abi & Tony – make sure you protect yourselves from the weather.

Things are kind of quiet here. DH is supposed to be home today from Canada. We have a date night planned and are taking the two little kids to see “Snow White” in a theatre on Sunday evening. What fun!

Finished all of the valentine’s cards for my two little ones classmates last night. Got cookies for DD’s class today. They are celebrating today, because their teacher is going to be out tomorrow. Still searching for common ground with my 18 yo DS. Every time I think we have reached a stalemate he comes up with another reason to argue with me. Ugh!

Still studying. Still considering what casual and business clothes to pack for Prague. Hoping all goes well in the upcoming weeks!

A minor change to the scale today, but not in the direction I wanted. No biggy! Still on plan and I know that it will come off.

Goals met:
199.9 - ONEderland(10/23/12);
180s - (12/08/12)
170s - (1/7/13) (made it back 01/14) (no longer obese)
160s - (3/2/13) 50.2 pounds in 5 1/2 months!
148 - No longer Overweight
"Remember, the feeling you get from a good run is far better than the feeling you get from sitting around wishing you were running." ~ Sarah Condor, Runner/Author
LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:41 PM   #280
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

it was a beautiful, snowy day here today...i had the day off so relaxed until about 5 p.m. when i went out to plow and shovel...boy, that truck makes the job easy...helped some neighbors too...

dw and ds got a snow day from school, so we were all here...the plow guy who does my building's parking lot wasn't too diligent today and my son ended up doing most of the work with our big lumber truck...i will have to go there tomorrow after the storm to clean up, but i'm not too happy that he is not doing the job the way he should...oh, well...

leftovers tonight...i feel like i'm coming down with a cold, which i never get...hope everyone is feeling strong!
Old 02-13-2014, 05:00 PM   #281
Blabbermouth!!!

Tony, boy are you guys getting walloped out there. I don't know what is worse, arctic cold or tons of snow.

Abi, I can't imagine baking anything that required air freshner LOL

Lori, I sure hope you and ds can find common ground. It is also good to hear that you aren't bumbed about the number on the scale.

Things are going ok on this end. I made fish breaded with ground pork rinds and sunflower seeds along with cheesy cauli tonight. We went to see the folks but they were gone. Kind of curious as to where they may be since dad is still using a walker.

I worked out to a Jillian Michael's DVD this morning; I haven't done that in at least a year. I had to accomodate some exercises, but otherwise it wasn't bad.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:04 PM   #282
Major LCF Poster!

Hi guys!!

Hope everyone's staying warm and dry......I don't envy you the snow!!

Abi, How does that egg bread do in a sandwich?? Have you tried making a grilled cheese with it? I do love a nice grilled cheese!

Tony, I must confess I did love the snow days when we were all tucked in safe and cozy at home.....those were great family days! Take some extra Vit. C and Zinc and get your rest......you my friend are far to busy to get sick!

Lori, Those teen years can be SO HARD. We raised 3 kids and I promise you....we survived and so will you! He's trying to establish himself as an independent person and they seem to feel that this is only possible by being disagreeable to their parents....especially Mom!! I think it's because we're such nurturers and they feel they have to push that way to assert their own independence. Tony could probably shed much better light on it. All I can tell you is that they REALLY DO come back to their senses. Ours are all grown now and on their own and once they got out on their own they actually began to realize that maybe Mom & Dad weren't so bad after all! In fact we're closer and tighter now then ever.....and you will be too!!!

Vicki, I'm not a fish person....but that sounds pretty yummy! Hey, Mom and Dad being out and about must be a good sign.....though you're right, it's certainly curious given the walker!

Today was good, very peaceful at work....thank heavens!!!

What's everyone doing for Valentines day??? It just so happens that tomorrow is our 27th wedding anniversary, so we're going out to lunch and if the office is calm I'll take the afternoon off so we can spend some time together....maybe take a walk on the beach or something.

I hope everyone's doing well!!
Old 02-14-2014, 12:48 AM   #283
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

a little congested and having trouble sleeping so i thought i'd entertain myself by beating abi in here!...haha!
Old 02-14-2014, 02:53 AM   #284
Major LCF Poster!

Oh darn! You did it again Tony! Sorry you are congested. Hope that clears up quickly!

Happy Valentines Day Blitzers!

They let us go one and a half hours early yesterday and we have a 2 hour delay this morning. It is still snowing here this morning and don't know how much we got yet. The picnic table is usually our measuring guide but it already had snow on it. So glad it is Friday and Monday is a paid holiday for us! Yay

Lori, sorry your son is going through the teenage thing. It takes alot of patience for sure!

Vicki, glad your folks are getting out walker and all. I am not a fish person but I liked chicken tenders rolled in pork rind crumbs so would probably like the fish too.

Tammy, I tried one grilled cheese and it did ok but the cheese was not sharp enough for me and I could still taste the egg a little. I will try it again with very sharp cheese and let you know.

Our good computer is not working this morning. So glad we got this little chromebook afew weeks ago. I would be going into withdrawal. lol

Tuna and egg bread for lunch. Slicing it thin is really working for me! Have a wonderful Friday all!

Last edited by Abigale; 02-14-2014 at 02:55 AM..
Old 02-14-2014, 09:20 AM   #285
Major LCF Poster!

Glad to see everyone is doing well! Except Tony - Feel Better!

Scale was down today. I am staying on plan and hoping that it continues in that general direction. I have to go shopping for a couple of new business suits for the trip. I usually dread shopping, but since I have begun to lose I have been enjoying it more and more. This time, though, it is a mixture. I am looking forward to the shopping, not dreading it because I have a good idea of what my size is. Yet, still wishing I hadn't sabotaged myself the last 6 months and it would be a smaller size.

Oh well, life goes on and I'M GETTING NEW CLOTHES. LOL!

Have a Happy Valentine's Day Blitzers!!
Old 02-14-2014, 02:31 PM   #286
Blabbermouth!!!

Well, folks were out and about all right - they were at the ER with dad who was admitted. I had a premonition and should have checked it out. I did try and call mom's cell but it went right to voice mail. We even drove past the hospital on the way home. Dad has gained 30# since surgery, and couldn't breathe. They gave him Lasix and he lost 4# overnight.

I got into some candy and cookies today. Tomorrow, high protein and water to flush it out. However, I an pretty sure I am down a size at least. I can wear some jeans that were way too tight back around Christmas or even before. I wore those today and a shirt that fits just right that was way too tight back then too. No one has noticed yet, at least I haven't received any compliments yet. At my size, it's going to take a bit more weight for people to notice.

I got a cyclamen delivered to work today from DH, that is the first time he has sent flowers I think. If not, it's been a verrrrry long time.
Old 02-14-2014, 02:50 PM   #287
Major LCF Poster!

Happy Valentines day all!

Tony, I hope you're feeling better....make sure you get your rest!

Abi, How nice that you get a long weekend!! I decided to take the afternoon off today so DH could have lunch together and I could have sort of a long weekend.....after the week I had I needed to start my weekend!

Lori, that is so awesome that you're down....and you get to shop for smaller clothes! Don't lament what could have been....celebrate what is!

Vicki, I am so sorry about your dad! How did you learn he was in the hospital....did your mom call? Hopefully he'll be home soon!

Enjoying a beautiful afternoon with my hubby, had a wonderful lunch of Tri-tip roast with sautéed mushrooms, a little bit of salad with ranch and indulged in just a few bites of real NY cheesecake! Then we went to our favorite local beach and enjoyed seeing a whale and some seals.....it was really magical!!

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful day!
Old 02-14-2014, 03:54 PM   #288
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hi guys, good to see everyone...i haven't shaken this cold yet - got some dayquil today to see if i could ease the congestion...

busy day at work...youngest son and gf went out to dinner and may come back here, so dw and i kinda have to stick around...i was hoping we could go to dinner...oh well... :-)
Old 02-15-2014, 02:05 AM   #289
Major LCF Poster!

Tony, we make those sacrifices for the kids well after they are grown don't we. lol You and DW will have to sneak out during the week from now on. Those kids and grandkids are going to be hanging out with you every weekend for years to come!

Trying to get motivated to get some housework done. We got about a foot of snow and will get maybe a couple a more inches today. I got stuck trying to get out of the driveway even though I had shoveled away the end of the drive where the plow had piled it up. DH came out and with some salt under the front tires was able to get it out into the road.

Tammy what a lovely anniversary you had. How neat to see a whale and some seals!

Vicki, so sorry your Dad is back in the hospital. Keep us posted on how he is doing. What a wonderful feeling to be getting back into the smaller jeans! That is always more exciting than even seeing the scale go down!

Lori, it is nice to be able to shop for clothes in smaller sizes and you will be down to your all time low this year. I really think so!

Tammy, I need to make another loaf of egg bread today and am going to try to find some good extra sharp cheddar to give you a good review of a grilled cheese sandwich.

I will check back later to see what everyone is doing. Drinking coffee with cream and a tbl of coconut oil. Going to try to not eat until later in the day. Have a great Saturday Blitzers!
Old 02-15-2014, 11:02 AM   #290
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Vicki, how is your dad? What happened that he had to be re-admitted?...congrats on the smaller size...it feels so much better than feeling like you need a shoehorn to get into your pants...

I have been feeling heavy so I weighed on Monday and was up to 236 lbs!...had a yikes and aha moment and it woke me up...got a lot stricter this week and yesterday I was down to 233.2, so I am moving in the right direction...I wasn't eating badly but was eating as much as I had been eating when I was working out 3-4 times a week...with my back, it has been less frequently lately, hence I'm not burning as many calories and of course that is leading to weight gain...

I feel like I have a handle on it now...I'm at work now so no gym today but I hope to get there tomorrow if my nose isn't still running!

Texted Emmy today to let her know I have a cold in case she didn't want me around the baby, but I guess her sister in law had a cold and sore throat all week, didn't tell them and has been handling amadora - she's only 14 years old - so Emmy isn't worried about my sniffles...of course, I will be careful which isn't gonna be easy! :-)

Tammy, the cheesecake didn't happen to be from the Carnegie deli was it?...they sell it frozen here and it is thick and creamy - the best cheesecake I have ever had...I LOVE whales and seals...sounds like a lovely day!

Marilee, where are you?

Lori, how'd the shopping trip go?...congrats on the loss!

Where are our other blitzers?...come on kids - we miss you?!

Picking up some shaved steak and a pork butt for making pulled pork tomorrow...

Abi, I think you may be right about the kids...haha...you got more snow than we did by a few inches although it is snowing at the building right now!...hope you skip the housework and relax today. :-)

Last edited by tony8; 02-15-2014 at 11:04 AM..
Old 02-15-2014, 11:09 AM   #291
Blabbermouth!!!

Tony, fluid overload due to inadequate heart pumping is probably what landed dad in the hospital. My mom had called early yesterday morning to let me know. He was to go home today but needs a MRI of his chest and they don't do it on the weekends at our county hospital, so he won't be released until Monday.

We are getting more snow today and had about 2" yesterday, geesh. I had steaks thawed out because as of Thursday it sounded as though we could grill out. I searched online and am going to try pan searing the steaks in a cast iron skillet.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:19 AM   #292
Major LCF Poster!

Tammy, I would say the grilled cheese experiment was so so. I used a sharp cheddar cheese but could still taste a little egg. It did crisp up on the outside like you would want. This newest loaf was very small. I had a carton of egg whites I needed to use so I put in some cream cheese instead of using yolks. That was what the keto adapted recipe had mentioned as a substituted. Did use the egg white powder as in the oringinal recipe.

So far the tuna salad has been the best using this bread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (58.6 KB, 3 views)
Old 02-15-2014, 12:40 PM   #293
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all!

Abi, the grilled cheese looks good! If it still tastes like egg then maybe the thing to do is roll with it and make fried egg sandwiches....my hubby loves those with cheese and a little miracle whip or mayo.

Vicki, I'm sorry your dad is struggling so! Hopefully his MRI will be good and he can come home Monday.

Tony, I guess you can only protect babies from germs for so long....it'll help her develop her immunity. Congrats on dropping 3 pounds so quickly....it's amazing how quickly that weight wants to return!

Yesterday really was lovely and today is a nice lazy Saturday with no real plans. We may go see a movie....we might just stay home....we'll see how energetic we feel in a bit!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!
Old 02-15-2014, 07:10 PM   #294
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

so tammy, how ambitious did you guys feel?

abi, that grilled cheese really does look good!...

amadora and the kids are still here...we had a great time with the baby while they went to dinner and a movie :-)
Old 02-15-2014, 08:09 PM   #295
Major LCF Poster!

Tony, no ambition! We stayed home all day and watched the Olympics. It's just as well, I'm not sure I could avoid the popcorn and I'm very certain my husband couldn't.....most of the time he goes more for the popcorn than the movie!!

Don't you love being close enough to babysit like that? What a win-win for everyone!!

I did experiment though with a virtually carb free pancake that came out more like a crepe....I'm going to make them tomorrow for breakfast.....I'll let you all know how the turn out!

Good night all!
Old 02-16-2014, 03:30 AM   #296
Major LCF Poster!

Tammy, I love the idea of a fried egg sandwich. I would put a little low carb catsup on it. Will try that next. I much prefer the regular yolks and egg whites version of the egg bread. Wonder if I could freeze the carton of whites I have? How did your crepes turn out?

Tony, glad you had fun babysitting for amadora! That young couple needs to get out alone sometimes.

Vicki, sure hope your Dad is coming along ok and can come home tomorrow. He has been through so much and you and your Mom too. How did your pan seared steaks come out? I love the crispy outside of a medium rare steak.

Got alot of cleaning done yesterday. Even cleaned out the freezer which really needed it! I have a pantry shelf I will tackle if I have the energy when I finally get home from Church, breakfast, store and visit with my father in law.

Have a relaxing Sunday Blitzers!
Old 02-16-2014, 05:51 AM   #297
Blabbermouth!!!

Made the seared steaks. I decided that grass-fed steaks and roasts don't taste great. I like the hamburger though. I did eat the steak even though I didn't like it. What a waste of a T-bone too. I also have ribeye thawed out and am thinking of making it into chili.

We rented Captain Phillips last night but I drifted off to sleep before the pirates made it on the ship. When I woke up they were on board so I decided that since I missed quite a bit of the movie, I headed to bed and read. I hate that when that happens.

We went and visited dad. Found out he had an exacerbation of Congestive heart failure and they are doing a CT scan to check fluid..

Haven't been truly faithful to my plan. Need to kick butt and get going again.

B-protein shake made with icky vanilla Designer Whey. I don't like that brand and raspberries.

L-cottage cheese and veggies

D- cheesy broccoli and celery soup

Exercise: off day
Old 02-16-2014, 11:07 AM   #298
Major LCF Poster!

Happy Sunday!

Good morning all!

Abi, I didn't make the crepes this morning. Turns out when my son came home from the Navy he brought with him a night grazing habit.....I never know what will or will not be in my fridge every morning when I get up. Turns out sometime late last night he'd used the eggs I needed to make the crepes. Sigh.....he's 25 and still eating like he's 17....I forgot over the past 6 years what that was like. DH and I just laugh and say YUP....Austin's home! That's ok, he'll be getting his own place soon, I'm just trying to enjoy having him home again for the first time so long. After some get some more eggs I will be making the crepes though, so I'll keep you posted!

Vicki, that's such a shame about your steaks. I HATE spending money on food that we end up not liking....especially steak! I'm definitely praying for your dad, what a scary thing to be dealing with!

Tony, how are you feeling??

I hope everyone else is doing well.....where's Marilee?
Old 02-17-2014, 03:04 AM   #299
Major LCF Poster!

Tammy, that is so funny about your son eating you out of house and home! It is wonderful that he is home for awhile. We will have to get your recipe review of the crepes at a later date.

Vicki, bummer about the grass fed steaks not tasting as good. Hope the ribeye tastes better. You could try it as is with a backup meal ready and if it does not tasted good use the next day in your chili? Keeping your Dad in my prayers that this fluid build up stops and he recovers quickly.

Tony, hope you are feeling much better today! Any mediation cases this week? Are we getting a little more snow tomorrow? DH's snow blower is on the fritz again. Maybe we will only get afew inches at a time for the rest of the winter. I can only hope. I do need to shovel near the wood pile today and then around the garage so the meter man can get there. They sent us a letter last week thanking us for keeping it clear for him. Poor guy, I'm sure he really gets a work out after a week like last week.

Marilee, how are you doing? Are you off work today too for the holiday?

Lori, hope you and your whole family are all healthy right now and your teenager is not giving you any problems this week. How many days now until your trip? Do you have a good camera? We want to see some pictures when you get back!

I will check back later to see how everyone is doing today. FF, hope you can get to the library this week and write us a note!
Old 02-17-2014, 05:08 AM   #300
Major LCF Poster!

Made it through the weekend, but up a few pounds. Not sure how as I was on plan. Going back to strict induction. We have some great trips planned in Jun, Jul and Aug this year, so I need to get serious and get these last 30 pounds off!

Had a busy weekend. Added two more to my chaos this weekend so a friend could go out of town overnight with her DH. They had a ball and the two extra kids were great!

Talk to you and catch up later!