Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2014, 07:27 PM   #841
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: love2live
Stats: 270.5/245/150
WOE: Atkins - induction **ultimate goal 150**
Start Date: 1/01/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase View Post
I'm still holding at 180 but the scale did flash 179 at me again this morning. lol For breakfast I just had a really delicious egg cream. I added a bit of LorAnns Butter Vanilla flavor to it and it reminds me so much of a birthday cake shake!
Oh my, that sounds delicious!
What is your recipe?

You are so close to winning the 5 pound challenge, keep up the good work!
love2live is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2014, 07:38 PM   #842
Major LCF Poster!

Well, I am holding onto 252 and the scales go down . 7 one day then. Back up. I cannot wait to see the 240's.

Someone finally noticed my weight loss. Yeah, they actually told me that my bum looked smaller. That made me feel soooo good.

Tomorrow will be the last day I weigh on my ole trusty scales. I'll be heading off to California tomorrow to visit my daughter, who is in a hospital and then I'm taking a vacation before going back to school. I will have to show mega restraint when eating and not cave into delicacies like French toast and mashed potatoes--some of my favorite food items. Eek!
Old 02-07-2014, 02:26 PM   #843
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nikki
Stats: 185/131/120
WOE: Low-carb Vegetarian
Start Date: November 20, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by katyNH View Post
I am at 153.8 too...if I could down to the 140's, I'd be so happy...even if it's 149.9.
We can do this! Stick to your plan. Stick to your plan. Stick to your plan.

Eventually it has to work. Even if it's sloooowwwwlllyyyy. They say that's the best way to lose weight anyway, right? It's so hard to wait, though.

I weighed in this A.M. at 152.4.
nikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:32 PM   #844
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: vella_marie
Stats: 334.4/315/140
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: 1/3/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase View Post
Down .6 to 180.4 this morning. Since I only lost 3.2lbs in January I'm going to try to really focus in February. My goal this month is to lose 10.6lbs so I can see the 160s! I'm very excited by the prospect!

Does anyone have any big plans for Valentines Day? We don't really celebrate but I love all the cutsy things the stores have out for it. And alll that candy!! There are plenty of romantical low carb gift options though.
I hope you reach your goal And I don't make a fuss about valentines either. Actually today is my anniversary so its close enough. I LOVE all the valentine stuff. I always have to stock up on cute stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValR View Post
Last night I tried on a pair of "goal" jeans and much to my surprise they fit quite well so I'm wearing them today. I'm also down three pounds but don't want to get my hopes up and also not focus on the number.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.
Congrats!!! I cant wait until I can wear Jeans again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amin81 View Post
Hi all, sorry I've been a little quiet. I suddenly found myself with a job on Monday (temp position, didn't even interview for it!) which has been keeping me busy. At first I was really worried about what it would do for my eating habits but there seems to be plenty of sallad choices at lunch and even the 16:8 seems doable now that I know approximately what time my lunch break is.

I still don't quite trust my scales because I don't "feel" like I'm at 76 kg. Admittedly it was like 4 years ago that I hit that number but still.
I'd love a second opinion from other scales but that seems a tad obsessive.
Overall very happy though, clothes are fitting better and hubby took a good look at me and said, yes I think the hard work is paying off.
So

Grats to everyone on their losses! Now let's get through February. Just think what awesome numbers we'll be posting in the beginning of March!
Congrats on your job and your lose in inches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayleesa View Post
just checkin in, nothing to report....holding steady....started a new job this week and it's hard to plan as they don't have ease of access to preparing food so I've been carting around a lunch box with ice pack....stressed to the max....and watching people shove bagels, donuts, vending machine goodies and designer coffees at 4.50$ + a pop into their traps ALLLL day! I eat my cheese and atkins bar and tuna....it's maddening when all I want is comfort food
Congrats on the job. Good planning ahead. I have the same experience with school. Everyone always brings treats and good food. Or wants to go to lunch. At least you can take comfort in the fast that by summer you will be looking fabulous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilliana41 View Post
I have about the same amount of weight to lose (220 to 145) and I want to be at least closer to that goal by the summer. At the moment, I'm recovering from ankle surgery, so I can't exercise much, but when I can, I'm starting (lightly of course to avoid getting injured again). I'd love to join this challenge. Maybe I can encourage some of you along your path, and you certainly can encourage me!

-L
Welcome. Sorry about the ankle. I hope your recovery goes well.
vella_marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:52 PM   #845
Senior LCF Member

Hey ladies,

Kinda bummed today. Its my 6 year anniversary today and I have decided to cancel our reservation. I cant trust food in restaurants because it might have hidden carbs. And for the options like salad and such I am thinking do I really want to spend $12-18 on a salad? I am doing so well that I don't want to jeopardize my weight loss or use my anniversary as an excuse.

I decided to cook my DH's favorite food. I am making carne asada and black beans, guacamole and green chili. I plan either doing burritos or tacos. I will just have the meat of course I wanted to see a movie or something but everything that is out does not look appealing. So We will probably just go get movies and have a low key anniversary.

Lost another 2 pounds, so now I am at 313.4. I would love to get out of the 300's before spring semester starts on the 26th.
Old 02-08-2014, 06:08 AM   #846
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Phase
Stats: 191/80s/30s - 5'3"
WOE: Low Carb/Keto
Start Date: January 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by vella_marie View Post
I decided to cook my DH's favorite food. I am making carne asada and black beans, guacamole and green chili. I plan either doing burritos or tacos. I will just have the meat of course I wanted to see a movie or something but everything that is out does not look appealing. So We will probably just go get movies and have a low key anniversary.

Lost another 2 pounds, so now I am at 313.4. I would love to get out of the 300's before spring semester starts on the 26th.
Sorry you're a bit bummed! Your plans sound great to me. I hope you have a happy anniversary and way to go on your losses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2live View Post
Oh my, that sounds delicious!
What is your recipe?
It's 2 eggs, a bit of hoods calorie countdown milk, a splash of HWC with a tsp of Loranns Butter Vanilla flavoring. Sweeten to taste. I get pasteurized whole eggs because I'm too much of a wimp to try straight up raw eggs even though it'd prolly be just fine. lol I'm drinking one this morning that is strawberry instead and it's even better. I'm getting addicted to these things! lol You can make an orange cream one and I made one that tastes like those terry's milk chocolate orange balls.

My weight is holding steady at 180.0 still. lol
Phase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 01:12 PM   #847
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CK31040
Stats: 142/124/125
WOE: Lower Carb maintenance
Start Date: Dec 27 2013: Restart
Checking in...up about 2 pounds. I overate a lot this week, some from stress and some from work buffet lunches. Taco bar 2 days for lunch (on plan atleast with a taco salad). Drank and ate too much Thursday night after my presentation actually was pretty decent. TOM is coming so that isn't helping.

Need to buckle down a little more on my carbs/calories next week although i'm going to 2nd shift so that normally screws up my eating schedule and makes me want so eat more...sigh...the bright side is I will be riding a bike around every night keeping welding robots running. Cooking a big ham and some soup to keep me full, and loaded up on my HWC for coffee. Should be able to get in some more eggs too since I'll be home to cook breakfast vs my normal bacon or protein bar fare.

It seems a long way away until summer on days like today where its snowing 3 inches...getting jealous of you girls in warm climates.
CK31040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 04:40 PM   #848
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ValR
Stats: 178/153/140
CK- what part of Iowa do live in?

Today I changed my stats. I've been consistently hovering at 155/156 and decided it was safe to update my numbers. Exercising is getting back to normal after having a cold for two weeks and it feels wonderful.
ValR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 05:08 PM   #849
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mayleesa
Stats: (5'5") 209/176.4/140lb
WOE: low carb
Start Date: 12/26/2013
after this whole week of turmoil I've been up and down all over the place....194.8 was this morning...some sort of normalcy should return tomorrow....for that I am grateful! Tomorrow restarts me and while some may think routine is boring....I crave it! clean eating and no alcohol = a happy and safe me. I will be working my first 12 on Monday at a new hospital and then working my straight 10's the rest of the week if I'm not cancelled at my current hospital....I sooo incredibly hate the uncertainty of this economy but I think we've been lucky here and I have to focus on less pay and less job security and working harder than I've ever had to in my life to make less money to be my new reality. I feel a bit unsettled and I have to come to accept it as my new norm....thank goodness I have here, and low carb to keep me balanced....

wishing everybody good luck with the new week!! make it count!!

Feb 1: 190 ---> 193.8
March 1: 185 -> 188.0
April 1: 180 --> 184.8
May 1: 175 --> 178.2
June 1: 170
.......-5/month until my birthday in
DECEMBER: 140
mayleesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:19 PM   #850
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CK31040
Stats: 142/124/125
WOE: Lower Carb maintenance
Start Date: Dec 27 2013: Restart
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValR View Post
CK- what part of Iowa do live in?
I work in Davenport, Ia and live about 45 min north-ish from there. I hate to get too specific on internet...have been re-evaluating some of what i post on the internet with all that is in the news. We got about 5 inches the other day and I had to dig myself out. I'm hoping for better weather when I'm driving home in the dark next week.
CK31040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:18 PM   #851
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ValR
Stats: 178/153/140
I know the area you are from, CK. I'm from the Waterloo/Cedar Falls area.
ValR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:47 PM   #852
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
after this whole week of turmoil I've been up and down all over the place....194.8 was this morning...some sort of normalcy should return tomorrow....for that I am grateful! Tomorrow restarts me and while some may think routine is boring....I crave it! clean eating and no alcohol = a happy and safe me. I will be working my first 12 on Monday at a new hospital and then working my straight 10's the rest of the week if I'm not cancelled at my current hospital....I sooo incredibly hate the uncertainty of this economy but I think we've been lucky here and I have to focus on less pay and less job security and working harder than I've ever had to in my life to make less money to be my new reality. I feel a bit unsettled and I have to come to accept it as my new norm....thank goodness I have here, and low carb to keep me balanced....

I completely understand. Right now it seems like the only thing I have control over is my choice of what I put in my mouth. Controlling what I eat keeps me balanced, that and exercise and meditation.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:49 AM   #853
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vella_marie View Post
Its my 6 year anniversary today

Congratulations on your anniversary! And congratulations on your weight loss!

I love homemade meals better! How was your night?
Old 02-10-2014, 07:51 AM   #854
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nikki
Stats: 185/131/120
WOE: Low-carb Vegetarian
Start Date: November 20, 2013
Quote:
I will be working my first 12 on Monday at a new hospital and then working my straight 10's the rest of the week if I'm not cancelled at my current hospital....I sooo incredibly hate the uncertainty of this economy but I think we've been lucky here and I have to focus on less pay and less job security and working harder than I've ever had to in my life to make less money to be my new reality. I feel a bit unsettled and I have to come to accept it as my new norm....thank goodness I have here, and low carb to keep me balanced....

Sorry you have been struggling. This economy has all of us terrified, with most of us living paycheck to paycheck.

Starting at a new location is sooo stressful. Praying that all goes well and that they don't cancel any of your hours.

-----------

My weight is still heading downward. Had another one pound mini-whoosh last night and now my weight is 151.4.

Today is an UpDay and a heavy exercise day, so I don't expect to see any loss tomorrow, but perhaps the day after tomorrow (after my next DownDay) I will get to see 150.something.

nikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:06 AM   #855
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Mayleesa, how are you doing today? Much better I hope...

I know what you mean about working harder for less pay. Uggg! I'm sorry to hear you are going through a somewhat similar situation.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:19 AM   #856
Major LCF Poster!

Vacation is sooo good, but I am not eating as well as I do at home. My DH had French toast yesterday morning and I had a bite...yummy! And then last night I ate a couple of pieces of his orange chicken. Hopefully, I can do better today. I seem to be the fattest one here. That really bothers me. Not only am I so huge, but for the first time in my life I am starting to wonder if there is something wrong with me. I can't for the life of me think that I eat way more than everyone else!

Last edited by love2live; 02-10-2014 at 08:21 AM.. Reason: My auto correct isn't that smart
Old 02-10-2014, 11:41 AM   #857
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: 4myfuture
Stats: 216/186/166
WOE: 2 meals low carb, 1 meal my choice no snacks
Haven't checked in for awhile. I've read up to date now, and I'm so motivated by all of you. @love2live----do not compare yourself to others in a room, I do the same thing, and there is no reason for that. We are all unique--and I know people that are so thin around me and they EAT WHATEVER THEY WANT AND DON'T WORK OUT. So bothersome. Your picture is beautiful, radiant.

I have three kitties and two dogs, a daughter, a husband----and a house full of Valentine Goodies, have to steer clear. I'm bringing the cookies to work, that will help.

I also have a doctor's appointment after work, my yearly womanly visit....I am actually panicked to get on the scale, but I know I have to do it. Anyone else bothered by doctor's visits and the scale?

My husband and I are on a mission to lose 20 lbs each by eating healthy lower carb meals and walking.

Sometimes I get so overwhelmed by everything, it's hard to put everything in perspective. Anyone else easily overwhelmed?

In the end, all you need is kindness. ~Jewel
4myfuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 02:37 PM   #858
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mom2Mayhem
Stats: SW 280.8 / CW 274.2 / GW 160.0
WOE: LCHF + BPC
Start Date: 11/09/14
Checking In

Hi all
Just doing a really quick check in. I am in the Pacific Northwest where we got hit with massive amounts of snow and freezing rain. We are still digging out.

I just wanted to say "HI".
Mom2Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 03:08 PM   #859
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Congratulations on your anniversary! And congratulations on your weight loss!

I love homemade meals better! How was your night?
It was uneventful. Between working full time and his masters program he is extremely busy. He enjoyed dinner but wasn't up for going out He said this Friday, but I was like that defeats the purpose. I cant really get mad I suppose. His hard work benefits us back.

Quote:
Vacation is sooo good, but I am not eating as well as I do at home. My DH had French toast yesterday morning and I had a bite...yummy! And then last night I ate a couple of pieces of his orange chicken. Hopefully, I can do better today. I seem to be the fattest one here. That really bothers me. Not only am I so huge, but for the first time in my life I am starting to wonder if there is something wrong with me. I can't for the life of me think that I eat way more than everyone else!
Do not compare yourself to other people. I use to do that all the time and it held me back from so many experiences. And as for something wrong with you, you may want to see a doctor and have some tests done. I have PCOS causes by insulin resistance. Before than I felt there was something wrong with me. Turns out in a sense there was. But just remember, we all fight our battles, so no one can judge you, and if they do then shame on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4myfuture View Post
I also have a doctor's appointment after work, my yearly womanly visit....I am actually panicked to get on the scale, but I know I have to do it. Anyone else bothered by doctor's visits and the scale?
Sometimes I get so overwhelmed by everything, it's hard to put everything in perspective. Anyone else easily overwhelmed?
I use to get panicked about the scale but now I am like, well it is what it is. I cant hide my weight, and most times its a reality check that forces me to make changes. I use to get easily overwhelmed by nutritional things. There is so many eating styles, and exercises that I was always worried about doing the right thing and picking something that works the best. The idea that I have to lose 170 more pounds is overwhelming at times, but I know all thing happen with time and trial and error, so I handle it better now.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:06 PM   #860
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Littlebird
My thoughts exactly...NOT ANOTHER FAT SUMMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpoison View Post
I originally posted this on the main board.... but this is where it really belongs. Yes... me again.... well... I figure one year .... it will stick!!! Planning to start my challenge on New Years... not that I plan to be bad between now and then... just that it is a good date to technically start I figure it is a hair over 24 weeks until June 21 (beginning of summer).... actually 171 days. So ...... I need to get some of this weight off.... I want to ride again (horses) its been 40 something years I am 60 heading into 61 and one of the few things I ever really enjoyed were horses. Now I cant afford to own one at this point in my life..... but I think I can swing a lease. Anyway.... I do not want to put my approx. 230 lb butt on their back.... I just dont!!! I would feel so blimpy... and beside that.. I just need to get healthier and most of the problems I have (that I am aware of) are caused by my lifestyle.... aka: weight and no exercise.

I can use company in my quest to change.... all are welcome. No specific diet.... just what works for you, since we are all different

Kinda think that covers it.... Fat is different to all people.. to some... being 20 lb over weight is fat.... to others it could be more. I have approx. 70 lb. to drop.... I want to be 160 and I am at about 230 now. I will weigh on New Years morning to be sure. I will also take measurement... may list them... may not... that is a personal decision for all.

So... think about it... and join me on the 1st of the New Year and actually make it a NEW YEAR!!!

Vicki
Hi there....I am just getting started on this chat site and I liked your title....I think I should adopt it as I feel the very same. I have decided after considerable thought that the best way to get started was to say ... No sugar, either in the form of sweets or in any foods that turn to sugar in your body, like white bread, pasta, white potatoes, etc. And there are a lot of etc's. For me it makes it less cluttered. I was spending too much time thinking about glycemic index and carbs. I know a lot of foods that contain hidden sugar or turn to sugar. Wish me luck...hopefully things will go alright. Hope you hang in there.
Littlebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 12:03 AM   #861
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Amin81
Stats: 182.5/143.1/132
WOE: LowCarbHighFat & 16:8
Start Date: 7 Jan 2014
Hi ladies, just a quick check-in and weigh-in for me before I dash off to work.
Scales still heading in the right direction, yay! And even with a vengeance this week. Still a bit scared its the scales that are over optimistic but as long as they keep going down, I'm at least seeing the delta.

Last Tues: 76.2 kg (168)
This Tues: 74.5 kg (164.2)

As always, hang in there folks and that goes for everything, poor economy, horrible winter and weight-loss!
Amin81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 09:24 AM   #862
Senior LCF Member

Hi all, Doctor's appointment...well ....stunk. Scale was not so pretty, but I'm over it now. New day New perspective. Eating clean today.

@ Vella thanking for talking about Trial and Error---it made me feel better. It is all trial and error and we are human, so things happen.

I've been anxious this year already, and I know anxiety is getting the best of me..... because my nails look like crud and my eating starts to get too loose. I have to work on both of that each day.

going to set a goal picture in my head right now, nice new shorts for summer.

Good luck everyone today.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:27 AM   #863
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebird View Post
Hi there....I am just getting started on this chat site and I liked your title....I think I should adopt it as I feel the very same. I have decided after considerable thought that the best way to get started was to say ... No sugar, either in the form of sweets or in any foods that turn to sugar in your body, like white bread, pasta, white potatoes, etc. And there are a lot of etc's. For me it makes it less cluttered. I was spending too much time thinking about glycemic index and carbs. I know a lot of foods that contain hidden sugar or turn to sugar. Wish me luck...hopefully things will go alright. Hope you hang in there.
Littlebird! I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor. Lets lose some weight!
Old 02-11-2014, 09:31 AM   #864
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Hi all, Doctor's appointment...well ....stunk. Scale was not so pretty, but I'm over it now. New day New perspective. Eating clean today.

@ Vella thanking for talking about Trial and Error---it made me feel better. It is all trial and error and we are human, so things happen.

I've been anxious this year already, and I know anxiety is getting the best of me..... because my nails look like crud and my eating starts to get too loose. I have to work on both of that each day.

going to set a goal picture in my head right now, nice new shorts for summer.

Good luck everyone today.
for the doctor's appointment.
I like how the doctor or nurse guesses my weight while I stand on the scales. She always puts it under 200 for me . Then has to slide that thingy up to 250...and for some reason, I always weigh more at the doctor's office. I want to shout out and say, but, but, but....
Old 02-11-2014, 09:32 AM   #865
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amin81 View Post
Hi ladies, just a quick check-in and weigh-in for me before I dash off to work.
Scales still heading in the right direction, yay! And even with a vengeance this week. Still a bit scared its the scales that are over optimistic but as long as they keep going down, I'm at least seeing the delta.

Last Tues: 76.2 kg (168)
This Tues: 74.5 kg (164.2)

As always, hang in there folks and that goes for everything, poor economy, horrible winter and weight-loss!
Woo Hoo...you are doing awesome!
Old 02-11-2014, 09:40 AM   #866
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I too get easily overwhelmed and feel extreme anxiety. Especially when I cannot control something. I then start thinking of food. I wonder where I learned that food comforts me? Or is it just as simple as that is something I have control over? My DD has the opposite of me...she's anorexic. When she gets overwhelmed, she takes control by not eating. Interesting and scary mind sets, eh? My DH on the other hand can "let things go" so to speak. I so entires wonder if it is a male/female thing?
Old 02-11-2014, 09:46 AM   #867
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Vella Marie for the kind words.
I did pretty good yesterday eating but I am not in ketosis, so I am craving all day long.
Studying is not going as planned and all I want to do is play around.
We are getting ready to go out to breakfast, so I have to be really, really good.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day today!
Old 02-11-2014, 10:06 AM   #868
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
@love2live----do not compare yourself to others in a room, I do the same thing, and there is no reason for that. We are all unique--and I know people that are so thin around me and they EAT WHATEVER THEY WANT AND DON'T WORK OUT. So bothersome. Your picture is beautiful, radiant.
Aww, thank you. I'll try not to compare myself today. But yesterday, there was a beautiful woman who was sitting directly in front of our breakfast table. She must have been 55 years old, 5'8 and maybe 130#s. her arms and legs looked perfect to me, like a 30 year old body, but her face was obviously in her late 50s. She was bouncing around in her chair like a teenager carrassing her 70 year old husband, which was cute--at first. Her actions got real old and then I got to wondering how she looked so good with wrinkles on her face? I decided that she must have been on drugs! Goodness gracious, I have gone completely off my rocker! She ate half of a papaya and played around with a piece of toast and was constantly licking her fingers. I was completely obsessed and angry. I've got to get a grip on my emotions.
Old 02-11-2014, 11:51 AM   #869
Senior LCF Member

love2live----food=comfort for me, always has. Brings me closer to my family, friends, I am always working on ways to use food for living, not loving myself. But I love food, and enjoy it--it's a tough dilemma.

That lady sounds annoying, like she was craving attention!
Old 02-11-2014, 12:15 PM   #870
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Amin81
Stats: 182.5/143.1/132
WOE: LowCarbHighFat & 16:8
Start Date: 7 Jan 2014
Soooo ... Valentine's day is coming up and I was just wondering how everyone is strategizing around this?

I have told the hubby that under no circumstances is he to buy chocolates and he's okay with that. But I did think that maybe I could make a special meal and even *gasp* a LC dessert.
But here's the thing ... I find myself fearful at the prospect of breaking the current eating habits (which are clearly working) with something sweet, Even if it is low carb.
Am I being totally weird here and over-cautious?
What do you think? What would you do?

As an alternative - we have bars of dark 70% chocolate at home, I can always give him a few squares of that with a nice post-dinner coffee (and refrain myself) and he'll be happy. He's an easy-going character, my DarlingHubby.
Amin81 is offline   Reply With Quote