Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2014, 04:52 AM   #451
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/214.8/212 MG# 1
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
Tyl, I know what you mean about the portion size thing: I'm amazed that I used to be able to eat the big sized meals at fast food places. I don't know how I did it! I guess it just goes to show how easy it is to binge. Eating consciously is one of the things I'm working on!

Happy "Friday Eve," ladies! Sounds like you're making good choices...thanks for serving as a source of inspiration!

Hit my Mini-Goal this morning, so I'm looking to keep taking it day by day & making good food choices & getting in more water.

Make the commitment, invest the time, and do the work to make things matter.

Last edited by Jayce; 01-16-2014 at 04:53 AM..
Jayce is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2014, 06:41 AM   #452
Tyl
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Tyl
Stats: Working on it!
WOE: LC
Start Date: Sept 2008/Again Dec. 30, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
Week 3

Sunday 12 Jan
Weight: DNW
WOE: ate on plan for a MD
Exercise: kayak session cancelled So, none.

Monday 13 Jan
Weight: 123.2lbs
WOE: ate on plan for DD
Exercise: kayaking cancelled because of weather

Tuesday 14 Jan
Weight: 123.6lbs
WOE: ate on plan for UD
Exercise: gym cancelled by trainer

Wednesday 15 Jan
Weight: 123.0lbs
WOE: ate on schedule for DD
Exercise: none

Thursday 16 Jan
Weight: 122.6lbs
WOE: UD today
Exercise: should be 1hr kayaking practice

I've got an ear infection and my balance is off. Nonetheless, unless I'm crawling on my hands and knees, I'm going to tonight's kayak practice session in the swimming pool - I haven't been in a boat since Saturday and I can't wait any longer.

More moving this weekend - more boxes to pack and unpack.

Good Luck to those are are CTC
Hope you get to feeling better and get in a boat!
Tyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 06:45 AM   #453
Tyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
Tyl, I know what you mean about the portion size thing: I'm amazed that I used to be able to eat the big sized meals at fast food places. I don't know how I did it! I guess it just goes to show how easy it is to binge. Eating consciously is one of the things I'm working on!

Happy "Friday Eve," ladies! Sounds like you're making good choices...thanks for serving as a source of inspiration!

Hit my Mini-Goal this morning, so I'm looking to keep taking it day by day & making good food choices & getting in more water.
Congrats on your mini goal!!!!

Yea it's amazing to think about how I've treated my body in the not so distant past. Eating consciously is a great strategy...

I need to take a page out of BL and Marls book and find a way to integrate my health into my everyday working life. I'm working on some things!
Old 01-16-2014, 06:49 AM   #454
Tyl

Happy almost Friday ladies!!!! I'm back in the office today and they are threatening those of us who aren't fully work at home with prolonging that process. I'm really hoping for good news because I will be saving a substantial amount in tolls and gas. And plus I don't like having to get dressed for the office lol.

Anyway...I will check in tonight after work!

Keep cutting crap!!!!
Old 01-16-2014, 07:10 AM   #455
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Tammy~ congrat's on your losses this week!

Tyl~ missing ya here! Bummer that other's had to ruin it for everybody! I hope the work thing gets resolved... I know *I* would love to have you be home working

kjwalsh~ enjoy your family. That kiddo will remember the time you spent with him in the snow, and ya got a workout all at the same time!

Slow~ feel better Be safe out there!

J~ Proud of you, girl!
-------------------------------

Plodding along over here. While I am sitting at a new low right now and today is my "official" weigh-in for the week...The scale has ping-ponged all week so really praying I get to see a new low for this challenge come Sunday..

My knee's been bothering me for the last day or so...it hurts when I put pressure and it's kinda swollen...no idea what it is.. It happens off & on when I get to working out and I've been to the doc for it before.. ice and rest.. nothing shows up in xrays Personally, I think it's all weight related but what a double-edged sword! If it's the extra weight bothering it, then how do I exercise to get the weight OFF of it OYE, only me I tell ya!

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
DesertGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:22 PM   #456
GME
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: GME
Stats: 250/166/175 Trying again...223/213/146 5'7
WOE: Misc.
Start Date: April 2000 (the first time)
Chantyl, I've got my fingers crossed for good news on working at home. I've always thought I would like to do that, but I don't want all those kids at my house. My commute is about 12-15 minutes tops and no tolls so I can't complain about that.

I tested my Jawbone Up finally tonight. I went out after school and ran around the track a few times (it is not exactly a quarter mile like a high school) and my GPS running app said it was 1.3 miles. The Jawbone said 1.22. I haven't calibrated it to my stride.
Old 01-16-2014, 07:25 PM   #457
GME
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
My knee's been bothering me for the last day or so...it hurts when I put pressure and it's kinda swollen...no idea what it is.. It happens off & on when I get to working out and I've been to the doc for it before.. ice and rest.. nothing shows up in xrays Personally, I think it's all weight related but what a double-edged sword! If it's the extra weight bothering it, then how do I exercise to get the weight OFF of it OYE, only me I tell ya!
What kind of exercise are you doing? How are your shoes? When I need new shoes I start getting aches and pains. They go away with new shoes, even thought he old ones look perfectly good (DH has a hard time understanding that).
GME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:26 PM   #458
GME
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post

Congratulations!
Old 01-16-2014, 08:53 PM   #459
Tyl

Quote:
Tammy~ congrat's on your losses this week!

Tyl~ missing ya here! Bummer that other's had to ruin it for everybody! I hope the work thing gets resolved... I know *I* would love to have you be home working

kjwalsh~ enjoy your family. That kiddo will remember the time you spent with him in the snow, and ya got a workout all at the same time!

Slow~ feel better Be safe out there!

J~ Proud of you, girl!
-------------------------------

Plodding along over here. While I am sitting at a new low right now and today is my "official" weigh-in for the week...The scale has ping-ponged all week so really praying I get to see a new low for this challenge come Sunday..

New low!!! *squeal*

Quote:
Originally Posted by GME View Post
Chantyl, I've got my fingers crossed for good news on working at home. I've always thought I would like to do that, but I don't want all those kids at my house. My commute is about 12-15 minutes tops and no tolls so I can't complain about that.

I tested my Jawbone Up finally tonight. I went out after school and ran around the track a few times (it is not exactly a quarter mile like a high school) and my GPS running app said it was 1.3 miles. The Jawbone said 1.22. I haven't calibrated it to my stride.
That's funny! Hard to fit the kids and staff I would imagine!

Things are kind of weird at work...I had a random live audit w my boss. I think it went fine but didn't get any feedback, but an hr later he came by and said I can start work at home in early February!!! Of course I asked one of my coworkers about the live audits and she's been there 3 yrs and never had one. Now that she is work at home it has to be recorded only! What a day! Come on weekend!

Cut the Crap take 2: sw:276.4 cw: 259.6 Pts: 84!
For 8 weeks I made 84 positive choices!
CTC begins again on 3/2 join us!
Old 01-16-2014, 10:20 PM   #460
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mrstmitch
Stats: 252/220/150
WOE: Rosedale
Start Date: November 1, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyl View Post

Things are kind of weird at work...I had a random live audit w my boss. I think it went fine but didn't get any feedback, but an hr later he came by and said I can start work at home in early February!!! Of course I asked one of my coworkers about the live audits and she's been there 3 yrs and never had one. Now that she is work at home it has to be recorded only! What a day! Come on weekend!
Congrats! I'm so jealous~~ I always wanted to work at home.

I've been right on track this week! I went to the movies this evening (The Secret Life of Walter Mitty--REALLY GOOD!!) and sat through the movie without eating anything!
mrstmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 03:48 AM   #461
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/108/105-110 HW 168
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance. Ketogenic PHD.
Start Date: 11 Dec. 2011 Restart 1 Jan 2013
Week 3

Sunday 12 Jan

Monday 13 Jan

Tuesday 14 Jan

Wednesday 15 Jan

Thursday 16 Jan
WOE: ate on schedule for UD
Exercise: 1hr kayaking practice (at last)

Friday 17 Jan
Weight: 122.8lbs
WOE: DD scheduled

More moving this weekend - more boxes to pack and unpack. However, if there are no cancellations and my ear infection related balance problems aren't too severe, I should be in a kayak on both Saturday and Sunday.

August 2014 In March I had a DXA scan which revealed very low muscle mass (sarcopenia) so I'm still thinking about how to cope with that. I may miss questions that people ask me or personals. Apologies if I do, it's not intentional.
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 04:52 AM   #462
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/214.8/212 MG# 1
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
Happy Friday, ladies!

Tyl, congrats on the good news about working at home! I would love not to have my work commute -- people cannot drive here!!! LOL!

Thanks, Gina, Danielle, & Tyl for the encouragement...y'all rock.

I'm still working on fine-tuning my instincts re: eating. Last night I made a LC recipe from the "3 Ingredient" thread here, but I still was a little too full when I left the dinner table. I need to learn that just b/c a food is "legal" doesn't mean I should eat until I start feeling uncomfortable. I was under my calories, but I wasn't really listening to my stomach. Learning every day!

Have a great one! I'm dragging a bit, but my trusty coffee is in hand. LOL
Jayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 05:39 AM   #463
Blabbermouth!!!

Gina, thanks for the info on your band...good to know. I'm going to try recalibrating mine AGAIN this weekend and see what happens..
I was fitted for shoes at a running store...I've only got about 30hrs on them so I'm sure they're fine. Luckily my hubbs is the one who made me go get them so he's aware they'll probably look brand new when it's time to retire them The guy there was sure to tell us that many people try to hang on to them because they look new Spendy lil suckers!

Tyl~ congrats on getting to work from home!

Tracy~ so proud of ya, girl!

SlowSure~ hope the ear feels good so you can get outside!!!

Jayce~ once you get that fine-tuning in and can really hear your body speak, you will be amazed at how little you'll eat. I'm shocked by it almost daily I just can't eat like I used to.

Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?

Week 3: 228.4
Food: 5
Exercise: 3
Old 01-17-2014, 05:50 AM   #464
I'm his Princess

Gallery: Dedicated
Stats: Goal is a Healthy Weight!
WOE: Clean Eating!
Start Date: Everyday!
Hi everyone!! Hope you're well.

Tyl!! Congrats! My commute is short, so I don't mind. I like leaving the house but I do have the option of working from home at certain times.

What's the plan for the weekend?
Dedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 02:24 PM   #465
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Bobbin
WOE: High fat, moderate protein, low carb
Hi ladies- TGIF!!

I've been on track this week food wise, but I haven't worked out yet. I'll get back in the swing of it tomorrow. My weight has been stable, and I know exactly what it is. It's a form of "payback" that I've already braced myself for - I spent most of November and December going on and off track, my metabolism hates that. Basically, my body makes me prove that I mean business, before it starts to really drop weight. That's why this challenge is so good for me.

Today is day 21 back on track, and I'm still having a very tough time with cravings. My hormones are whack at this stage of my life, and I have a 16 year old son who is making me a bit crazy with his behavior, which I believe are the root of my sugar cravings. Today is his birthday actually, I chose to buy a cake even though my home made cake and frosting put that nastiness to shame! Tomorrow is my company party, with beautiful food being catered in...I pray I see the delicious choices that are LC (and there are PLENTY), and not the delicious choices that are....not.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Old 01-17-2014, 05:10 PM   #466
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: vella_marie
Stats: 334.4/315/140
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: 1/3/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
I've got an ear infection and my balance is off. Nonetheless, unless I'm crawling on my hands and knees, I'm going to tonight's kayak practice session in the swimming pool - I haven't been in a boat since Saturday and I can't wait any longer.

More moving this weekend - more boxes to pack and unpack.
I used to get horrible ear infections my whole life until the last one, lost more than half the hearing in my left ear and my balance unstable. Moving is sooo exciting! I love moving. I love the new environment and unpacking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwalsh View Post
My daughter and grandson are visiting, so it's hard for me to eat on plan...we have visited a couple of her favorite local spots to eat and I've been showing her how to make stuff that she liked growing up(lasagna, chicken casserole...)but we got some sledding in, so I'm counting that as a workout ~ pulling a 3 year old up a hill on a sled is hard work
Sounds fun! Enjoy your visit.

Quote:
Morning ladies!

Bobbin~ Enjoy your Chipotle. I could eat there every single-cotton-pickin-day! Way to reign in those cravings!

I one of the weird ones that doesn't really like chipotle. Their food is alright, but not worth the prices. Plus $2 bucks ect for guacamole if you get meat is insane. I can buy a container of it for that price.

Quote:

Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?

Sighs, I wish. Between school work and having to cut myself off from most of friends to stay strong on my eating, I am kind of a lonely loser this weekend. Ill just be studying non stop this weekend.
vella_marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 05:21 PM   #467
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: vella_marie
Stats: 334.4/315/140
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: 1/3/2014
Hey Ladies

Sorry for disappearing this week. I am In winter session at school so all classes are accelerated at 6 weeks. Between school and other things I have been so busy sleeping 2-3 hour nights. Good news is I stayed on plan with eating. Bad news is I only lost 1.2 pounds since Sunday so I am kinda bummed. At least it is a lost I guess. I have been taking walks around campus while I am there. The campus is all uphill and a lot of stairs so I figured that counts as exercise.

Anyway glad to see that everyone is doing well.
vella_marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 06:59 PM   #468
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ladyboss7
Stats: 245 / 195 / 140
WOE: Hi Protein / Hi Fat / Low Carb
Start Date: R1 10/19/08 R2 12/26/10 R3 12/28/13
TGIF!!

Hello kids!

JG, That's awesome about hitting your mini-goal, way to go!! I'm right there with you on learning to listen to my stomach, and just like Danielle said....I find I am satisfied eating A LOT less when I do pay attention to it.

Tyl, Congrats on getting to work from home....that is awesome! I live on site at one of the apartment communities that I manage so I am very spoiled that I don't have to drive to work....saves me tons of money on gas and stress!

Tracy I am so impressed that you sat through a movie and avoided the popcorn.....I really want to go see Jack Ryan this weekend.....but I would have to be prepared with some sort of legal snack in order to have a chance of staying away from the junk!

Slowsure, I don't envy you moving....I don't mind unpacking....but I HATE to pack!! I hope it goes well and you're settled in quickly!

Hi Danielle!! My weekend plans involve sleeping in, watching the playoffs Sunday (Go Broncos!!) and maybe going to the movies.

Hi Bobbin, You know I think the stress of dealing with teenagers should truly count towards weight loss! I raised 3 of them and we all survived....but boy am I glad they're grown now!

Hi Cle!

VellaMarie, you HAVE been busy! As far as I'm concerned all that walking around campus certainly DOES count as exercise.....it's my primary form of exercise right now!!

Speaking of which, I have had such a hectic week I have not been able to walk nearly as much as I wanted! I put in a 13 hour day yesterday because of that meeting......4 hours alone was driving to and from. They brought in Mexican food for lunch, so that was tough! I made the best choices I could, and was delighted to see that this morning I still very deep in ketosis.....so I managed to stay on plan!!!

I hope everyone has plans for a super great weekend!! I'll check back in tomorrow!

Be the type of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap....she's up"!!

Made it to Onederland 7/1/14!!!
199 190 185 180 175 170 165 160 155 150 145
ladyboss7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:16 PM   #469
Tyl

Gosh Tammy you are working hard!!!!!

Marie, congrats on your loss. More would be great but gosh over a lb in less than a week in nothing to sneeze at.

Pal listening to your body is an art after spending so much time stuffing over the brim. I literally pack small portions and am eating on small plates. I can't do it on my own yet, but getting there!

Danni, you always impress me! I see you with your exercise stats!!! Soooo proud of you!

Bobbin! Mmmm birthday cake. Bless you! My sweet tooth is just impossible. Lol happy birthday to your son! He's driving you crazy but gosh you are gonna blink and he's gonna be a grown up! Lol

Slow sure you got back on a kayak!!! Yay!!! I know it was driving you nuts!

No special weekend plans for me. I have clinical supervision tomorrow. I'm in the home stretch! Done end of March. I'm getting my final ceu presentation organized and planned and took a practice test last week! I am so ready to be done with it and nervous!

My knee has been kind of wonky so I went a little easier on the exercise this week. But I'm still getting my minimums in! Eating is good! Can't believe we are practically done w another week!
Old 01-17-2014, 11:23 PM   #470
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mrstmitch
Stats: 252/220/150
WOE: Rosedale
Start Date: November 1, 2013
Quote:
I was fitted for shoes at a running store...I've only got about 30hrs on them so I'm sure they're fine. Luckily my hubbs is the one who made me go get them so he's aware they'll probably look brand new when it's time to retire them The guy there was sure to tell us that many people try to hang on to them because they look new Spendy lil suckers!
I got fitted for special shoes a couple of years ago. I just couldn't justify spending the money again, and went to Big 5 after that... Hope yours are working fine for you!

Tammy, so glad you skated through the Mexican food! I love it, myself, but there are very few low carb choices with it!

Bobbin, congrats on sticking with it for 21 days!

Lavella, don't be too disappointed that you haven't lost much this week, especially since you lost over 12 pounds last week, right?
mrstmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 12:10 AM   #471
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Week 3

Sunday 12 Jan

Monday 13 Jan

Tuesday 14 Jan

Wednesday 15 Jan

Thursday 16 Jan

Friday 17 Jan

Saturday 18 Jan
WOE: UD scheduled
Exercise: should be 3hrs in a kayak

Thank you all for your good wishes with the moving. I'll be pleased when this infection clears.

Old 01-18-2014, 06:02 AM   #472
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Elaine05
Stats: 210/178/165
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Sept 2011
Hi,
Tammy: Eating in a Mexican Restaurant and staying in Ketoisis--Wow, I'm impressed. I don't even know how you can do that. What did you order? My family loves Mexican Restaurants but they totally defy my diet.
Danielle: Knee pain when you exercise is awful. That and heel spurs has stopped me dead in my tracts many times. That is why I now swim and even then I have to fight my skin. If there was an anti-gravity gym I'd be signed on in a minute. Good luck with it. Have you tried cycling? That is what they always stuck me on in physical therapy.
I've avoided the scale like the plague and have stayed on track with food and exercise this week. I've also cut back my meds to 1/2 dose and that seems to be going well, so all in all it was a good week. I like the idea of working on portion sizes and slowing down eating until my stomach has a chance to speak up. I know I eat too fast. Time to put a little conscientiousness into eating. I have a tendency to eat after dinner so slowing dinner down might be the answer.
Elaine05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 09:21 AM   #473
GME
Big Yapper!!!!

Morning Everyone,

I didn't have the best week. Some stupid stuff is going on at work and my teen is annoying me. I'm sure it will all pass, but I did let my stress talk me into a bunch of gluten free chocolate cookies last night. I got on the scale this morning, expecting to see a gain and I hit a new low. Maybe it was just time since I had been stuck for over a week, and maybe it would have been even lower if I had skipped the cookies.

I have a longish run planned for today, then the movies tonight. At some point I think I'm going to need a nap because I didn't sleep well last night. I hope to be at a new low for my "official" weigh-in tomorrow.
Old 01-18-2014, 09:32 AM   #474
Blabbermouth!!!

Moving slooowwwww today. I fell yesterday on my stairs onto my back. I'm bruised and hobbling like an 90 y/o Needless to say, my workout didn't happen yesterday, and I don't know when I'll get to one. So, on top of the knee stuff....now my back is totally messed up for awhile..OYE! And on top of that, the scale is excruciatingly high this morning... over +2... I'm thinking inflammation, PMS, and a side of trauma? Still frustrating because I'm sure I'm going to show another no loss for this challenge... Gggrrrrr!

Today I'm supposed to do grocery shopping, on top of furniture shopping with DD17 and a movie with her.. If nobody sees me after awhile, it's because I'm stuck somewhere in pain..prolly in the movie theater

Tracey~ I love my shoes. I have a tendency to walk on the very outside of my feet, so the custom orthodics help keep my foot straight in the shoe.. which helped a lot with foot pain I was having.. I also happen to love the New Balance walking shoes that I wear as just daily shoes..

Tammy~ Jack Ryan was really good. I love Chris Pine, such a cutie! I'll be watching football too....go NINERS! I do have a deep love for Peyton though, started following him when he was with the Colts.

Tyl~ good luck with everything. I know you will do great! Be careful with that knee, hon!

Elaine~ you're doing great with everything. Go girl go!!! I'm glad that the titrating on the meds is working, what a relief!

SlowSure~ Good luck with everything, hon!

Last edited by DesertGurl; 01-18-2014 at 09:36 AM..
Old 01-18-2014, 12:37 PM   #475
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ladyboss7
Stats: 245 / 195 / 140
WOE: Hi Protein / Hi Fat / Low Carb
Start Date: R1 10/19/08 R2 12/26/10 R3 12/28/13
Happy Saturday!

Good morning!

Elaine, ordering in a Mexican restaurant would have been SOOOO much easier.....in this case they brought lunch in for us and we had no say in what was ordered.....I just loaded up on salad, had a little bit of a bean burrito, avoided the chips like the plague and prayed for the best!!! I think the fact that I was so deep in ketosis and I was very strict with my eating the rest of the day really made the difference.

Danielle, I'm so sorry you've hurt your back!

Gina, congrats on the new low!!! You know, I am convinced that every once in a while when we do something unexpected in our diet (like gluten free cookies) that it shocks our systems into letting go of some of the weight it's been holding on to.....Its just my own little theory but I've seen it happen time and again.

Tyl, I'm sorry your knee is bothering you....that does make exercising much tougher!

Can you believe that we're at the end of week 3 already?!?!?!

This morning I slept in.....it was glorious!! We had a leisurely breakfast of bacon and eggs fried in the bacon grease.....yummy! This afternoon / evening we're going to grill some beautiful ribeyes and have them with some steamed artichokes and sautéed mushrooms! It is just so darn hard to feel like I'm somehow "dieting" when I'm eating like this AND losing weight!!!

I'll be back later to report my final week 3 stats.....hope everyone has a super great Saturday!
ladyboss7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 08:04 PM   #476
Tyl

Wow!!! Another week down! 3 crap free weeks!!! We are just 5 weeks away from our goal of crap free living for 8 weeks! Check in time!

CTC Week 3 Checkin:
Name wk 3 pts/total points

Chantyl 10/33

Last edited by Tyl; 01-18-2014 at 08:05 PM..
Old 01-18-2014, 10:15 PM   #477
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kjwalsh
Stats: 205/150/140
WOE: low carb
Start Date: January 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyl View Post
Wow!!! Another week down! 3 crap free weeks!!! We are just 5 weeks away from our goal of crap free living for 8 weeks! Check in time!

CTC Week 3 Checkin:

Chantyl 10/33
Kim 5/21

I can't believe it's been 3 weeks already!! Last week was not a good week for me but this week will be better!

kjwalsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 12:17 AM   #478
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Week 3

Sunday 12 Jan

Monday 13 Jan

Tuesday 14 Jan

Wednesday 15 Jan

Thursday 16 Jan

Friday 17 Jan

Saturday 18 Jan
WOE: UD scheduled
Exercise: 3hrs in a kayak

Total points for week 3: 9.

SW: 124.6lbs CW 122.8lbs
Old 01-19-2014, 12:18 AM   #479
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

CTC Week 3 Check-In

Chantyl 10/33
Kim 5/21
SlowSure 9/29

Good luck to all who are CTC!

Last edited by SlowSure; 01-19-2014 at 12:20 AM..
Old 01-19-2014, 07:05 AM   #480
GME
Big Yapper!!!!

CTC Week 3 Check-In

Chantyl 10/33
Kim 5/21