Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2013, 08:40 PM   #361
Senior LCF Member
 
LowCarbedD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 885
Gallery: LowCarbedD
Stats: 169.2/139/149
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restart 8/13
OLDAWF How tall are you?
LowCarbedD is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2013, 03:25 AM   #362
Major LCF Poster!
 
Amity228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 1,442
Gallery: Amity228
Stats: 252/223/145
WOE: LC
Start Date: 01/08/07-SBD
Hey everyone still around my schedule just gets so packed this time of year. I barely have time to breathe.

Trying to stay mindful with food and exercise.
Amity228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 03:27 AM   #363
Major LCF Poster!
 
Amity228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 1,442
Gallery: Amity228
Stats: 252/223/145
WOE: LC
Start Date: 01/08/07-SBD
I have a feeling my exercise today will be shoveling snow!! 6 inches roughly.

Food today better list it so I stick with it
B-2 eggs w/LC bread, coffee
L-wings
D-chicken broccoli cheese casserole and carrots.
Amity228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 03:37 AM   #364
Major LCF Poster!
 
oldafw's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,003
Gallery: oldafw
Stats: 162/139.0/127
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 5/7/11
Deb, I am only 5'2. I look my best at like 125, I just havent see in it 10 years.

I finished a perfect FMD day yesterday. Off for day 2. Snowstorm here. Oh well, I will pack all my food up in case I get stuck in traffic for hours and hours like usual.
oldafw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 05:00 AM   #365
Major LCF Poster!
 
oldafw's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,003
Gallery: oldafw
Stats: 162/139.0/127
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 5/7/11
And my clothes are tight. I hate that. So glad I am on plan.
oldafw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:34 AM   #366
Blabbermouth!!!
 
beachagain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,493
Gallery: beachagain
Stats: 162/150/140s
WOE: Fast Metabolism Diet
Start Date: September 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCarbedD View Post
My secret goal was 5 lbs by Christmas..Im at having lost 4.6 as of today....looking good to make that goal...I cant go on the scale..I still need to focus on my eating and exercise goals...I am truly a slow loser.....
I have another 5 pounds until Christmas...but I am thankful for the 11 I already got ...but I will try to join you in the 5 pound club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amity228 View Post
I have a feeling my exercise today will be shoveling snow!! 6 inches roughly.

Food today better list it so I stick with it
B-2 eggs w/LC bread, coffee
L-wings
D-chicken broccoli cheese casserole and carrots.
have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldafw View Post
Deb, I am only 5'2. I look my best at like 125, I just havent see in it 10 years.

I finished a perfect FMD day yesterday. Off for day 2. Snowstorm here. Oh well, I will pack all my food up in case I get stuck in traffic for hours and hours like usual.
good job on Day 1
I'm 5'3"
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldafw View Post
And my clothes are tight. I hate that. So glad I am on plan.
mine too
beachagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 07:14 AM   #367
Blabbermouth!!!
 
beachagain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,493
Gallery: beachagain
Stats: 162/150/140s
WOE: Fast Metabolism Diet
Start Date: September 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amity228 View Post
Hey everyone still around my schedule just gets so packed this time of year. I barely have time to breathe.

Trying to stay mindful with food and exercise.
glad you checked in...
beachagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:46 AM   #368
Senior LCF Member
 
LowCarbedD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 885
Gallery: LowCarbedD
Stats: 169.2/139/149
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restart 8/13
Ok..Im haven't figured out how to do multiple quotes...

Beach: 11 LBS!!!!!!!! wooohooooo
Amity: I remember shoveling snow...what a workout!!!

OldAFW and Beach: lovely and petite!
LowCarbedD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:39 AM   #369
Blabbermouth!!!
 
beachagain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,493
Gallery: beachagain
Stats: 162/150/140s
WOE: Fast Metabolism Diet
Start Date: September 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCarbedD View Post
Ok..Im haven't figured out how to do multiple quotes...

Beach: 11 LBS!!!!!!!! wooohooooo
Amity: I remember shoveling snow...what a workout!!!

OldAFW and Beach: lovely and petite!
to do multiple quotes, hit the middle icon in the low right hand corner...one says quote, and the next one doesn't say anything...and the last one has a pencil...it's the middle one and when you are done hitting it, it lights up red and you can go to the next one and when hit reply, all of the things you wanted to respond to comes up

petite...dwarf...same dif (the problem with being short is I don't wear weight well. I work with REALLY tall girls and they look so good. Lean, trim...I gain a pound and it shows

oh, and yeah I'm pretty stoked about 11 pounds...
__________________



Goal: Maintenance

Last edited by beachagain; 12-10-2013 at 10:41 AM..
beachagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 01:03 PM   #370
Major LCF Poster!
 
oldafw's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,003
Gallery: oldafw
Stats: 162/139.0/127
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 5/7/11
hey Amity!!!

Day 2 still on schedule. People at work crack up since i start talking about how i have to eat lunch at 12 at 11am so I dont forget. I didnt get on the scale yesterday morning and I wont get on the scale til next Monday. The actual number will screw me up somehow.

Snowing all day but very little accumulation. Off for a nice cup of tea and paper writing for a class.
oldafw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 01:43 PM   #371
Junior LCF Member
 
Wisteria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 43
Gallery: Wisteria
Stats: 242/176/120
WOE: stillman's/primal
Start Date: March 2013
I've been away for awhile,so much to get done around the holiday season. Congrats to all the losers Beach 11 lbs lost . This is day 33 for me i'm down 22.6 lbs.
Wisteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #372
Blabbermouth!!!
 
beachagain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,493
Gallery: beachagain
Stats: 162/150/140s
WOE: Fast Metabolism Diet
Start Date: September 2006
very nice, Wisteria
beachagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 03:04 PM   #373
Blabbermouth!!!
 
beachagain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,493
Gallery: beachagain
Stats: 162/150/140s
WOE: Fast Metabolism Diet
Start Date: September 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldafw View Post
hey Amity!!!

Day 2 still on schedule. People at work crack up since i start talking about how i have to eat lunch at 12 at 11am so I dont forget. I didnt get on the scale yesterday morning and I wont get on the scale til next Monday. The actual number will screw me up somehow.

Snowing all day but very little accumulation. Off for a nice cup of tea and paper writing for a class.
OMG....I'm glad you wrote this...I almost forgot to eat my snack...and it's right NOW!!!
beachagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 04:11 PM   #374
Major LCF Poster!
 
oldafw's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,003
Gallery: oldafw
Stats: 162/139.0/127
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 5/7/11
22.6 is fantastic!!!! Going to bed with a cup of tea. Pretty cranky.
oldafw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 05:43 PM   #375
Blabbermouth!!!
 
beachagain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,493
Gallery: beachagain
Stats: 162/150/140s
WOE: Fast Metabolism Diet
Start Date: September 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldafw View Post
22.6 is fantastic!!!! Going to bed with a cup of tea. Pretty cranky.

Feel better, Olda

This diet makes me super tired...like 7-8pm exhausted
Almost 7...wish me luck on staying awake
beachagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 04:09 AM   #376
Major LCF Poster!
 
oldafw's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,003
Gallery: oldafw
Stats: 162/139.0/127
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 5/7/11
I wake up early so I am always exhausted by 8.

Off for day 3 and p2. Have a bit of a nagging detox headache that will hopefully go away soon. Happy Wednesday!!! I do have my work Christmas party tonight. 1700 people so I can usually get away without eating anything since its so huge, people have no idea where you are or when you left lol
oldafw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 07:00 AM   #377
Major LCF Poster!
 
Amity228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 1,442
Gallery: Amity228
Stats: 252/223/145
WOE: LC
Start Date: 01/08/07-SBD
Olda thats my kind of Christmas party the ones where you don't have to do the good bye to everyone.
Amity228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 07:17 AM   #378
Blabbermouth!!!
 
beachagain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,493
Gallery: beachagain
Stats: 162/150/140s
WOE: Fast Metabolism Diet
Start Date: September 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldafw View Post
I wake up early so I am always exhausted by 8.

Off for day 3 and p2. Have a bit of a nagging detox headache that will hopefully go away soon. Happy Wednesday!!! I do have my work Christmas party tonight. 1700 people so I can usually get away without eating anything since its so huge, people have no idea where you are or when you left lol
yeah...me too...I get up before 5am and work 10 hour shifts (no breaks) so 8 am last night rolled around and I was snoring. DH came in and told me to stop sleeping sitting up and told me to turn on VH1 because a Pink Floyd thing was on...so my 15 minute power nap rejuvenated me and I was then up til midnight 5am was damned difficult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amity228 View Post
Olda thats my kind of Christmas party the ones where you don't have to do the good bye to everyone.
yeah....I would like that...my work is all about food. They know when you don't eat and question you. My hubby's is all about food and I don't want to look rude but I really do not like the Japanese Hibachi...at all. It hurts my stomach and the only thing that kept me going was the green tea. Now that is actually off limits on FMD so everything is soaked in Soy...so again off limits
beachagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 07:42 AM   #379
Major LCF Poster!
 
hellsbelles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,610
Gallery: hellsbelles
Stats: 228/178/140
WOE: LC <20 (mostly Atkins)
Start Date: 12/4/07
Hey all - still hanging in there! I've been sick the last few days with a bad cough and congestion. Hoping it goes away soon - hate being sick! I'm still right around 180 - fluctuating a few ounces every day. I have been working out so I think that's why I haven't gained anything while being off plan. I really have enjoyed not dieting over the last month and maintaining my loss. It feels pretty good. Now on to the next 30 pounds lol! Gotta get myself in gear for that. I just can't believe I've maintained the loss - that's never happened before when I ate off plan.

I hope everyone else is doing well and I'm really sorry I haven't checked in as much as I should. I'm in the field more with this new position. It's less stress but harder to check in because there is no LCF app for the phone...
__________________
Starting Weight (12/4/07): 231.8
Starting Weight (4/14/08): 187.8
Starting Weight (6/03/08): 173.8
Starting Weight (7/30/08): 163.8
Starting Weight (9/11/08): 160.8
Starting Weight (12/1/09): 183
Starting Weight (10/20/10): 175.9
Starting Weight (01/01/12): 203.7
Starting Weight (7/15/13): 209.2
Current: 179.2 Goal: 150
hellsbelles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:26 AM   #380
Senior LCF Member
 
LowCarbedD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 885
Gallery: LowCarbedD
Stats: 169.2/139/149
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restart 8/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteria View Post
I've been away for awhile,so much to get done around the holiday season. Congrats to all the losers Beach 11 lbs lost . This is day 33 for me i'm down 22.6 lbs.
LowCarbedD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 03:33 AM   #381
Major LCF Poster!
 
oldafw's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,003
Gallery: oldafw
Stats: 162/139.0/127
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 5/7/11
Made it through the party. Cant believe how happy I am with 3 days on plan. lol Shows how bad I have been. Day 4 here I come.

Happy Thursday everyone!!!!
FF? hellooooo?
oldafw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 05:33 AM   #382
Blabbermouth!!!
 
beachagain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,493
Gallery: beachagain
Stats: 162/150/140s
WOE: Fast Metabolism Diet
Start Date: September 2006
FF is on vacation

yay for on plan....I felt better too
beachagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 06:03 PM   #383
Major LCF Poster!
 
oldafw's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,003
Gallery: oldafw
Stats: 162/139.0/127
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 5/7/11
snuck on the scale and was back down to 142.5. P3 starts tomorrow so I may go back up a pound but thats 3 pounds that was making me very upset. I just have to be careful. Hope everyone had a great day!!.
oldafw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #384
Blabbermouth!!!
 
beachagain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,493
Gallery: beachagain
Stats: 162/150/140s
WOE: Fast Metabolism Diet
Start Date: September 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldafw View Post
snuck on the scale and was back down to 142.5. P3 starts tomorrow so I may go back up a pound but thats 3 pounds that was making me very upset. I just have to be careful. Hope everyone had a great day!!.

dang!!! good job!

I'm getting on the scale Saturday...one thing this has done is started breaking my addiction to the scale too...I am relying more on the fit of my clothes
beachagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:14 AM   #385
Major LCF Poster!
 
Low Carb Librarian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 1,883
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Restart: July 14,2014 Restart
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsbelles View Post
Hey all - still hanging in there! I've been sick the last few days with a bad cough and congestion. Hoping it goes away soon - hate being sick! I'm still right around 180 - fluctuating a few ounces every day. I have been working out so I think that's why I haven't gained anything while being off plan. I really have enjoyed not dieting over the last month and maintaining my loss. It feels pretty good. Now on to the next 30 pounds lol! Gotta get myself in gear for that. I just can't believe I've maintained the loss - that's never happened before when I ate off plan.

I hope everyone else is doing well and I'm really sorry I haven't checked in as much as I should. I'm in the field more with this new position. It's less stress but harder to check in because there is no LCF app for the phone...
I have the same cold... I have had it for a week now, but I think it is on the way out. Hope you get well soon!

I only use my phone to check this site. I use an App called PULSE. It was free... It is better than nothing.
Low Carb Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #386
Blabbermouth!!!
 
beachagain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,493
Gallery: beachagain
Stats: 162/150/140s
WOE: Fast Metabolism Diet
Start Date: September 2006
Another school shooting here!
Damn!
beachagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 05:03 PM   #387
Major LCF Poster!
 
oldafw's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,003
Gallery: oldafw
Stats: 162/139.0/127
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 5/7/11
I just cant comprehend this school thing. It just makes me so upset.
oldafw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:11 PM   #388
Blabbermouth!!!
 
beachagain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,493
Gallery: beachagain
Stats: 162/150/140s
WOE: Fast Metabolism Diet
Start Date: September 2006
Tell me about it! My job is to prevent them in Jefferson County (the same county as Columbine and Deer Creek)...I am just...idk...sad, stunned, upset...
This one is in Arapahoe County Littleton...I'm wondering if they take the same precautions as we do?
beachagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:30 PM   #389
Major LCF Poster!
 
Low Carb Librarian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 1,883
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Restart: July 14,2014 Restart
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachagain View Post
Another school shooting here!
Damn!
Sorry to hear that, Beach.
I have been out and about all day. Have to wait until the kids go to bed to check the news.
Low Carb Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 03:34 AM   #390
Major LCF Poster!
 
oldafw's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,003
Gallery: oldafw
Stats: 162/139.0/127
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 5/7/11
6 days on plan. Please.... everyone, remember to tell me that waking up without a bag of potato chips in me is extremely wonderful. Scale was at 142.

Snow again today. I have such a long list of 2B Dones. I am off to clean the house and then write 2 papers to start. And although I never went back to the doc for clearance, its over 4 weeks since the surgery. I doubt my implants will slide out if I go on the treadmill. lol
oldafw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:02 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.