Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2013, 05:27 PM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: helpingrachel
Stats: 167/ 162.4/140 5ft 8
WOE: NK
Happy Monday, Not really---(Wiz you started it)

I decided to do something my "future self" would appreciate and planned out meals for the next 3 days. Giving myself "no choice" helps to set the rhythm of clean eating.

Good luck, Tina. Hope you get a charter bus, I think the excitement would make time go by faster. These are the best of times with high school memories. My daughter graduates this year. She is the last one at home…..will be weird but love my DH so we will find something to entertain us. Thinking of Denver or Kansas City for college, road trips planned for sure.

Wiz, Glad you had such a beautiful vacation. We were there for our honeymoon and so loved the beaches, food and sightseeing. A little piece of paradise thats for sure.
Hope the entry back into the business world goes smoothly. DH still in the telecommunication world, always on a call or plane. Grateful that he has a job.

Luisa: Wow, glad you found a plan that is working. I hope something lifts and your stress level comes down. Life sure can get crazy/busy sometimes.

Kelly: Looks like you are being intention to get ready for your family pictures. Hope that water weight fly off of you.

Cindy: Hope you hit your groove this week with eating, 14 on plan meals will outweigh the one meal at your holiday party. This time of the year brings so many challenges.

Off to run on treadmill and 15 minutes on rebounder. I really like it as it doesn't hurt my knees or hips. I hit 50 this year and I swear everything is going including my short term memory.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2013, 06:15 AM   #32
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: tinatina
Stats: 223/187/130 5ft3.5in
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 2007
Good Morning Beachers!

This is very exciting time for DS senior year. He said the other day that he's ready for it to be over because he is tired of being broke all the time. He works weekends at the local walmart.

6 miles this morning! I don't know how accurate that distance really is because I use nike + on the treadmille, but I'm still counting it!

Cindy - That is the app that I was using. I really love it. I love that is scans a package and that you can change the servings. I started following a TON of people of instagram for inspiration also. People who are on their own fitness journeys to keep me inspired. Love the sound of your work party! hate that you are dealing with the team friction!

Rachel - This will be my first to graduate. He has a sister 4 years younger. He has NO idea what he wants to do, so college is gonna be local, no empty nest for us!

Kel - Oh I know that feeling! I hope I never ever see the evil 2?? on the scale again. So discouraging! Can't wait to see family pictures!

Wiz - A run in shorts in November? Unheard of!

One day closer to the weekend! Have a great Tuesday Beachers
Old 11-19-2013, 07:08 AM   #33
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: wiz
Start Date: 1/2/2008
So....Day 1 of Phase 1 was great! And like Rachel mentioned, I planned ahead. I had all my food ready for Monday through Thursday meals.

But my biggest problem right now is sleep. I am having the toughest time getting back into normal EST sleep times. I just can't seem to shake the 6 hour time difference. UGH! I am one of those people who is a good sleeper, and needs my sleep.

I made baked chicken tenderloins last night - dipped in beaten egg, then coated in grated parm cheese and herbs (when on Phase 2, I do a mix of 1/3 WW bread crumbs, 2/3 parm cheese) with home-made marinara sauce and sautéed spinach with garlic. Great for putting over salad for lunch the next day!

Rachel, I am right with your husband -still in Telecom (sales), still traveling a lot, and am on constant conference calls. And I am equally thankful I have a job! I hope to leave (well, actually retire!) on my terms. Welcome to the 50+ club...Cindy, Luisa and I are right there (OK, a bit ahead ) of you.

Tina, 6 miles! You make me feel guilty, I took today off. But I may use my exercise bike at lunch....

Cindy, Yikes! Peppermint mocha

Kelly, Come join me on Phase 1! I got home from this vacation and I knew that if I didn't buckle under right away, I would just eat my way through the holidays. My game plan is to eat Phase 1 for 2 weeks (with Thanksgiving and 1 weekend meal/event off), then continue with Phase 1 during the week for 2 more weeks but add in Phase 2 stuff on weekends. My family Christmas is on Dec. 21st down in DE, and I want to drop several lbs before then.

OK, back to work. Have a great day gang!!

2014 Running Miles: 249
2014 Walking Miles: 273
2014 Biking Miles: 412
Old 11-19-2013, 08:56 AM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: heahyou00
Stats: 246/186/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: August 2007
Good Morning Girls,
Eating was good yesterday, I stayed OP all day I am gonna keep it going this week. Michael is leaving for a business trip tomorrow and will be gone a few days, I havent slept without him in along time, that will be weird to have the huge bed all to myself, although I think lil man has already said he wants to sleep with me lol. Hes growing up but still likes to snuggle with his mom, guess I should enjoy it because before too long he wont want to do that anymore! I am supposed to find out today if I got that job or not, but my company drags its feet, so it may be a few more days.

Here is todays menu:

B- Low carb scramble w/ham
l- roasted beef and veggies
s- low carb smoothie
d- Baked pork chops and green beans

Kelly
Old 11-20-2013, 04:32 AM   #35
Queen Bargain Shopper

Gallery: Radmom413
Stats: Always a work in progress!
WOE: SB Vet/NMD
Start Date: Every day is a new start!
It's a Fletcher Day!!!

Glad to see us all checking in!
This week's eating going well. Just really watching and portions too.
My HRA is next week. Ick!
Old 11-20-2013, 05:17 AM   #36
Blabbermouth!!!

30 day shred and some biking this morning!

Kel - Did they drag their feet? or did you hear something about the job?

Cindy - Happy Fletcher day! (what is HRA?)

Wiz - Hope last nights sleep was more on schedule for ya!

Rachel - I always do better when I plan my meals out the day before. Lots of time, I do quite a bit of dinner prep the previous night to cut down on cooking/prep time the following day. The worse part if figureing out what the heck to make! UGH!

Gotta get to work! Happy Hump Day! (this week is sooooo totally dragging!)
Old 11-20-2013, 05:20 AM   #37
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

It's amazing how quickly your endurance can go on you. I didn't run on vacation at all, it was all walking - whether on the beach, up and down craters, hills, etc.

Meanwhile, I am in a 5-mile race this Saturday. It's been tough getting back into my running fitness. But I plowed through 5 miles today, so I should be ready. Let's put it this way, I don't think I'll be hitting any personal best times this weekend!

Last night's dinner? Chicken breast strips sautéed with asparagus tips, sundried tomatoes, garlic and fennel seed. Topped with a bit of grated parm cheese. Normally I would put carrot in this combination, but omitted since I am on Phase 1 (although I don't think anyone ever got fat eating carrots!)

I was tempted to weigh in today, but I think I will hold out until Friday as planned.

Have a good day everyone!!
Old 11-20-2013, 08:34 AM   #38
Major LCF Poster!

Good Morning Girls,
Well at least when I got on the scales this morning I was back into Onederland, didnt think it would take me long with a few days of clean eating.

Still havent heard on the job Im hoping for maybe today, my boss loves to leave early and not tell anyone, she did that yesterday She has scheduled a team meeting for Friday, so maybe she will announce it there, who knows lol.

My pants are so snug today, I am uncomfortable, I thought about going to buy a new pair on my break because I work right next door to the mall, but I thought you know what, I should be miserable because it will remind me that my eating was out of control and that is what prompted my gain a bunch of weight back, so this will be a reminder for me all day to not eat any junk.

I had a major break down last night, crying and all. I just have so much going on right now, it all caught up to me, major stress with all the homework I need to do and company flying in from out of town and shuttling kids all over the place and family pics and cooking for a huge crowd on Thanksgiving. Ugh, its overwhelming. It doesnt help that Michael is caught up in his own stuff and I feel like he isnt helping me like I need him too, so we had a good talk last night and I told him I cant do all this stuff by myself that he needs to step in and help me around the house and with the kids and stuff. He said just tell him what to do and he will do it, I guess I just assume guys know this stuff, but I should know by now, they DONT lol. He is flying out tonight on his business trip and wont be home till late Friday night.

Here is todays menu:

B- low carb scramble
l- roast and green beans w/almonds
s- low carb smoothie
d- BBQ chicken and green beans w/bacon crumbles

Kelly
Old 11-21-2013, 04:37 AM   #39
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning Beachers!

SMALLER PANTS YESTERDAY MORNING! Shopping in my closet! WOOT WOOT
And this morning I FINALLY broke the 172 mark. Been jumping around 172 for what SEEMS like forever! No exercise this morning. Woke up feeling tired and just said naaaaaaaah. Tonight is DS football banquet so I don't think I'll get anything in tonight either.

Only working 1/2 day tomorrow so we can travel to the ball game. DD has basketball practice at 8 am Saturday morning. She told us, she aint all about trying to go to practice all tired, so she's finding someone to spend the night with and not traveling. her! lol

Kel - Men are so stupid about some things! My DH had to have a ultrasound yesterday and he would have spent the rest of the day in his recliner if I hadnt texted him and asked him to do a few things! and BOTH of my kids get a written daily list of chores they are do to that day after school before I get home from work. Easy things like unload dishwasher, dirty laundry to laundry room, clean laundry upstairs. If he's willing to help, tell him what you need! Hope you are having a better day today!

Wiz - Do you run many races?

Gonna get to work! Have a great Thursday!
Old 11-21-2013, 06:36 AM   #40
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yesterday was weird...I went to 2 for 1 burger night with Joe, and I kept to club soda with a lime. No alcohol. And had a great bruschetta burger (bruschetta and mozz cheese on top) with side salad. All good.

But then, I succumbed to some night-time snacking last night, which I have been really good about lately. It was OP stuff, but I shouldn't be eating anything at 9 PM at night.

Tina, Awesome on the smaller pants!! and not to mention shopping in your closet . Love that.

Kelly, you made me laugh. We will finish eating dinner here (which I have cooked) and there is a pile of dirty dishes, and Joe will say - need any help? But the thing is, if I don't say, yes do the dishes, he will assume that I will do them. My theory is - just do them, you know they need to be done.

I am SO overdue to get my hair done. The sun, ocean and pool really took its toll. I cannot wait for my appt tonight!! And kind of bummed that I am going to a customer meeting later today before getting it done. Although the meeting will be all men...they probably won't notice .

Later!
Old 11-21-2013, 08:25 AM   #41
Major LCF Poster!

HI Girls,
Well my weight is still going down, I have the dreaded sugar withdrawl headache, I feel like total crap today. Its amazing with all the crap leaving your body how it makes you feel like your dying! I know I will feel much better in a day or two.
Busy day at work today with meetings and what not, still dont know about the new position
Its just lil man and I tonight as Michael is gone on his business trip, I think we are watching Spiderman 3 and just cuddling up on the couch, its so darn cold here, down in the 20's

My niece and nephew fly in from California on Saturday, so I have to go to the airport and get them, excited to see them, they are gonna be shocked with the weather though, hopefully they pack warm clothes! Coming from Socal to this cold is gonna be rough lol.

Tina- Congrats on the smaller pants, I will be happy when I can fit back into what I have lol.

Keep up the good work ladies!!~

Kelly
Old 11-21-2013, 08:01 PM   #42
Senior LCF Member

Quick fly by, off to Washington State to see my son run in Nationals. Hope your weekend is filled with self care and many blessings with family/friends.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:17 AM   #43
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

The good news? My hair looks great.

The bad news? I got on the scale.

Yikes! I knew I gained weight while away for 2 weeks. Just think about eating every meal out for 14 days! But it was worse than I thought (although having ToM this week probably didn't help either...)

I've got a lot of work to do. Looks like I need to be extra vigilant this weekend and not take my foot off the gas in terms of Phase 1. It helps that I am running a 5-mile Turkey Trot race tomorrow, so that gives me incentive to be good tonight.

Rachel, good luck to your son! What distance does he run?

Kelly, that cold air is heading our way, it is supposed to drop by 30 degrees on Sunday. UGH!

Tina, you asked me about how many races I run. I usually do about 6 a year. I've done 4 so far, I have this one, and will do a Reindeer Romp in December. I try to avoid running races in July and August, it's just too darn hot. If they started at 6 AM, it would be fine. But by 9 or 10 AM, it can be 90 out.

Cindy, how was that adorable Fletcher??

Luisa, hopefully your week is winding down right about now!

Hope you all have a good weekend!
Old 11-22-2013, 08:05 AM   #44
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Girls,
Was down more on the scales this morning, pants are feeling better I am going to update my siggy to reflect my real current weight! I need to be honest with myself. So far I am down 6 pds just this week with eating better.

I was talking to a friend of mine at work yesterday who does lots of working out, she has lost over 100 pds and still has a lot to go. Anyway I was talking about wanting to find a good workout program I can do at home that doesnt take that long because with my schedule and everything I have going on, I really cant dedicate hours a day to go to the gym. She was telling me about Focus T25, the same guy who does Insanity. Its apparently only 25 mins a day for 5 days a week and it kicks your butt. I was looking at youtube videos yesterday. She has all the DVDS and is going to let me borrow them! If I like it well enough I will just buy my own from like EBAy or something. I am going to start getting up with Michael in the morning, he wakes up 1 hour earlier than me, so I can work out, then get ready for work. That way it doesnt cut into my school time, or my kids time or other house hold stuff I do in the evenings. I think I can make it work!

Anyway, Im glad its Friday!! I pick Michael up from the airport tonight super late tonight, around 11:30PM, Im usually in bed by then lol. Have a great weekend ladies!!

I will check back in on Monday.

Kelly
Old 11-23-2013, 06:08 AM   #45
Queen Bargain Shopper

Kelly - I have the same issue - I do fit in working out, but have to make it convenient.
Wish I could do more than just the treadmill, but I don't enjoy anything else.

So, Tina - how did they do?

Didn't overeat at the party last night! A little of everything (and there wasn't a ton of food), and one cupcake.....left the others for DD and DSIL! I was smart!
Party was GREAT - had some laughs - and issues with drawing names, but it all worked out......I got DDs B&BW Hand soap and one of her homemade dishcloths, the fabric covered earrings, a scarf, some amazing socks with a hot chocolate packet and a mini baileys, and some Essie nail polish! The other gifts were a small candle and holder, and a very awesome handpainted mug (she saw it on pinterest) with some chocolate. I stayed and cleaned up for DD and DSIL, they were so appreciative - DD was exhausted and SO sore. I hope that changes for her soon. I went over early and got some great cuddle time in with Fletcher!

DH is still sleeping. I think I am going to head out early and get some Christmas things done.....changing the decor on my tree, and Michael's has ornaments on sale for $40 or 50% off.......I need to get cracking on shopping too!

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

•○•
"It is what it is."
•○•
Old 11-25-2013, 04:03 AM   #46
Queen Bargain Shopper

Did everyone do well for the weekend?
Short week, YAY!
Old 11-25-2013, 06:09 AM   #47
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning!

Cindy, no change on the scale over the weekend, which is good for me. I usually have a spike. But, I really need to drop this vacation weight NOW.

My big accomplishment over the weekend (beside running my 5-mile race!) was getting the house cleaned and table set for Thanksgiving. A sit-down dinner for 21 people takes a lot of time to set up! Actually, I also did a bit of Christmas shopping on Sunday afternoon (The Eagles were on their bye week, so I, too, took a week off from football .)

I don't know about you all, but I do not enjoy cooking Thanksgiving dinner. It's not in my comfort zone of cooking. Coordinating 2 turkeys (1 whole, 1 breast), gravy, all the sides, etc. seems so much harder than doing a roast at Christmas or a nice baked ham at Easter. Thank goodness I have the double ovens, or it would really stress me out even more.

Work is going to be nuts the next couple of days...my European and Asian counterparts will be pushing to get everything they need from us before we disappear for a long weekend. Ugh!
Old 11-25-2013, 08:20 AM   #48
Major LCF Poster!

Good Morning Girls,
Was down another pd over the weekend, not bad considering I had some wine and a couple bites here and there of things that are not low carb!
My sister and neice and nephew were at my house, we had a fun time! They are heading out this morning to go stay with my other sister and then they will all be back on Thanksgiving Day.
We had our family photo shoot yesterday, pics turned out awesome!! I will post on FB when I get them back.
This week is super busy for me, tonight I have parent-teacher conferences and homework. Tomorrow we have to go buy our turkey and ham and I have to take a quiz for my class. Wednesday evening I will be baking my pies and cookies I am making and the guys are coming over for the hockey game, so I will have a house full.

Then of course up early on Thursday to get the Turkey going, 14 people coming over to eat, gonna eat around 2, then clean up and head out shopping at 6. We are going to the Walmart sales, getting the kids a ping pong table, a free standing basketball hoop, a PS3, and I am getting one of them the Beatz by Dre headphones. There goes about 600 bucks for all that stuff, but then most of our shopping for the kids will be done!! We got Cirque Du Soleil tickets for Michael and I and 1 of the other boys as part of xmas. I have never been and cant wait to go!! Its the new Totem show they are doing. Then one of the older boys we are taking to Canada in April for a hockey game, that is one of his gifts. The good news about all this is we get to attend these things too lol.
I just have to get stuff for the lil guy, not sure what to buy him. I am going to have him look at the Toys R Us website and show me what he thinks is cool lol.
Anyway, healthy eating this week until Thursday, I plan to take the 1 day off to enjoy all the goodies and then back on track on Friday!
Lets make it a good week ladies,

Kelly
Old 11-25-2013, 06:53 PM   #49
Senior LCF Member

Hi All,

Had a good weekend in the Pacific Northwest. Fun, unique shopping and only had dinner. out. Breakfast/lunch was protein bar/coffee.

My son runs the a 10K race, Born with a foot turned inward because of the way that I carried him. Tripped himself learning to walk/run. It was a sweet moment seeing him run in the NCAA D2 division race. Came in 129 out of 250 runners. Simply glad to witness his story and help him make sense of what it means to persevere. On the straight and narrow for next 2 days then we leave for Tan-Tar-A in the Lake of the Ozarks for Thanksgiving. I work in a counseling office on EAP programs and nothing like the holidays to bring family issues to the surface. I feel deeply for those who struggle at this time of the year.

Take care and hope all is well with everyone.
Old 11-26-2013, 04:21 AM   #50
Queen Bargain Shopper

Rachel - I EAP!! I have utilized the services through my employer and so have my DD's! Sometimes you just need to talk to someone with a bit more of a level head than others around you!

Late day today. We are doing a team photo today, reenacting a scene from The Grinch. It's for our holiday party on 12/10. We are all wearing some sort of pj's/robes....should be fun.

Kind of glad it will be quiet here for Thanksgiving. I think DD, DSIL and my little Grand will be here during the day sometime. She likes to come over for my caramel rolls, but I think it would be a long day for her, so I guess I will let her decide.....they go to DSIL's Mom's. Also glad we aren't doing a big meal - it will always either be just DH and I and DD23......her DH kind of goes back and forth but they really don't celebrate till the weekend. With his Grandma passing, I am not sure what this year will hold. Thanksgiving is not that big of a deal to me.

Kind of doing SB/WW this week, trying to see what works.

Love and Hugs, my favorite Beachers!
Old 11-26-2013, 05:41 AM   #51
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Last night I made the home-made cranberry sauce, it's got fresh cranberries, dried cranberries, fresh OJ, orange rind, grand marnier in it. No, not SB friendly at all, but pretty darn good.

Tonight I make the Pumpkin Mushroom Bisque!

This is a tough holiday for my husband and his siblings. Thanksgiving was always my MiL's favorite holiday. It is the one holiday we always celebrated with her side of the family. Her brother and his family will be here, along with some assorted cousins coming for dessert later. It's only been 15 months since her passing, so I know we will all be thinking of her.

Darn scale is going nowhere

Kelly, your weekend sounds as crazy as mine! Hang in there.

Cindy, I look forward to having a houseful, but I wouldn't mind having a quiet day either! The one holiday where I would like to stay home and just enjoy my surroundings is Christmas Eve. We have to troop up to North Jersey every year and there are about 30+ people for a sit-down dinner (my husband's loud Polish relatives no less , it sounds like there are a hundred of them!! LOL) Some years, I just want to curl up in front of the fire and watch Christmas movies...

Rachel, sounds like a wonderful weekend!! I love small, unique shops. I was hoping to find more of that type of shopping while in Hawaii, but really didn't.

Oh Tina and Luisa, where have you two been hiding??

Time to get cracking, this work week has been nuts...
Old 11-26-2013, 06:33 AM   #52
Senior LCF Member

Wiz, that Cranberry sauce sounds heavenly. Hope you hold many blessing in your heart and home this holiday. My husband questioned how many scarves do I really need? Really--that is a question? So I took him to Nordstroms and it cost him for questioning me……he quieted down after that.

I am not a big shopper but when I travel somewhere fun, I like to buy something fun to bring back to remember.

Cindy, Thanks for the feedback on EAP. I am a true believer of externalizing issues so they become the issue and one doesn't get so fused in relationship drama. Hope you have so fun time with your "Grand" and family.

Kelly, Have fun with your house full of 14! We serve 16 and with traveling food, kids and hubby it can be a 3 ring circus. Wouldn't have it any other way. I usually only see my siblings at Christmas and Thanksgiving. Hope your black friday shopping goes well. I admire that you are getting so much of your Christmas shopping done.

Luisa, Thinking of you and hope you are doing great on Judd and enjoying your time….How is the weather this time of the year?

Tina, Hope all is well with your family and Mom. What happened at the Football game? You aren't in jail from riding the party bus down are you?
Old 11-26-2013, 06:43 AM   #53
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning Beachers!

DS team is now in the semi finals. We play at 7:30 pm on Saturday to determine if we will get to play in the finals. They are playing the number one team in the state Saturday.

My eating has been way off the past 4-5 ish day. Got up this morning and exercised tho! Clean/better eating will be returning!

Rachel - Jail from the party bus! We ended up driving. This weekend we are gonna be on a bus tho. This trip will be even longer than the last one.

Wiz - Funny about your DH relatives. DS gf is going to thanksgiving dinner with us at my moms and all four of my sisters should be their with their respective families. I'm worried she's going to see my two youngest sisters get into a fist fight because they are not getting along right now. Good times, good times!

Cindy - Sounds like a fun team photo!

Kel - Loved the family pics!

I gotta get busy! for a short week!
Old 11-26-2013, 08:03 AM   #54
Major LCF Poster!

Good Morning Girls,
Tonight is my baking night!! I just have to remember not to snack on too much stuff while baking lol. I do want to sample what I make though lol.

More homework to get done today including a quiz. But at least work is slow, a bunch of people took this week off since its a short week.

Tina- Good luck to your sons team, thats awesome, especially since he is a senior, what a way to go out!! I didnt say anything on FB cause I didnt want to hurt anyones feelings, but the pic you commented on about the boy being Michaels mini me, that is actually his step son lol. Michael was married to the boys mom when he was little, like 3 years old, he helped raise him and has stayed involved in his life even after they divorced. We help pay for his phone and sports and stuff, hes a good kid. Whats funny is, he is actually more like Michael than Michaels own son is!

Not much else to report girls, I will check in 1 more time tomorrow, then will be offline for several days, hanging with the fam.

I have my Pearl Jam concert Friday night and cannot wait!! I have waited years to see those guys!!

Kelly
Old 11-26-2013, 09:21 AM   #55
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heahyou00 View Post

I have my Pearl Jam concert Friday night and cannot wait!! I have waited years to see those guys!!

Kelly
I LOVE their new song "Sirens," Eddie Vedder sounds better than ever!! Friends of mine saw them in Philly and said the show was great. Enjoy...
Old 11-26-2013, 11:10 AM   #56
Blabbermouth!!!

Kelly - Just sent you a message on facebook. I wondered if I had said the wrong thing after the gentleman that commented "close, Tina, close".
Old 11-26-2013, 05:47 PM   #57
Queen Bargain Shopper

Here's our reenactment of the grinch:

image.jpg
Old 11-26-2013, 05:53 PM   #58
Senior LCF Member

How fun is that…what a creative bunch you work with.
Old 11-27-2013, 04:21 AM   #59
Queen Bargain Shopper

We have a team Christmas photo contest this year!
That's why we did it!
Old 11-27-2013, 09:45 AM   #60
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Very cute Cindy!! Looks like a fun bunch.

I went off the reservation last night. Too much stress at work culminated in me eating a bunch of crap.

Trying to be on the straight and narrow today, although we have an open house at a friend's place tonight where there will be lots of temptations!

Making my veggie casseroles today during my lunch hour (and a half )!!
Closed Thread