Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2013, 06:16 AM   #241
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Gibby
Stats: 349.6/332.6/190
WOE: Whatever works
Start Date: 11/11/13
Good morning!

Chicken with greens and baked beans sounds wonderful! How is everyone planning on "behaving" on Thanksgiving? I'm modifying my menu, but I won't give up on stuffing/dressing and gravy - no way Jose!!!!!

Abi, I'm so sorry about Jim. I'm sending prayers his way.

Took a peek at the scale this morning and my 5 pounds stayed off

Hi all of our missing Blitzers!!!! Come and check in with us...we miss you.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2013, 06:55 AM   #242
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: tony8
Stats: At my heaviest: 272 Since 4/7/10: 245/227.8/185
WOE: my own - low carb - low cal - low fat
Start Date: April 7, 2010
You're doing great Marilee!...

Abs, I will be thinking good thoughts for your bil...if he has a choice, I'd get him to mass general...they have awesome people in both pulmonary and infectious diseases...

Time to board the plane...later!
Old 11-19-2013, 11:47 AM   #243
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LoriAS
Stats: 218.2/175.4/128
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 9/17/12
Hi all, sorry for the days away. Seems like things get crazy and I disappear! Anyway, DH was home for the weekend. I ate horribly (AGAIN). When am I going to learn? I usually eat better when I am exercising, so that is my new goal. Stay on plan (as usual), but get some form of movement in. (OMG! I feel like a broke record. Ugh!) My daughter is wanting to work out with me and I feel very guilty for not getting into a routine with her. I am going to work on this because I want my children to be more active when they are adults. 2014 goal: ˝ marathon. 2015 goal: marathon ( I will turn 45 in this year).

Tony – I did eat the rib meat like pulled pork and it was yummy. SO yummy that the entire family couldn’t keep their hands out of it. I am thinking of doing it again this week. I hope the song writing went with the new gal.

Abi – I love having just ground beef. Nice and simple. So great to hear positive stories about people helping people. We stayed in the basement a few hours Sunday, but there wasn’t even any damage to out trees! We were so lucky. Great job on the cabbage. You made me remember that I have some fresh cabbage in the fridge. That is what I am going to have for dinner tonight. Awesome!

Marilee – Happy Birthday!! (Late if I missed it!) YAY YAY YAY YAY! 5 lbs is 5 lbs. For the last two months I have been the queen of gain 5 and lose 5. Celebrate!

FF – Sorry to hear about your health troubles, but glad that you at least have some answers and a plan! Great job on sticking to the 0 carbs.

Turtle50 – Isn’t it just a busy life for everyone. It seems even if you aren’t doing something, there is something you should be doing. LOL. So glad the whole deer thing turned out well. It could have gone terribly wrong. At first read I thought the deer’s head was INSIDE your driver’s window! Wow, I’ve wanted to be a lab rat. Was it really interesting and fun, or boring and boring? I just found a great pin regarding cooking a turkey, something about brining it for 24 hours and it will be the juiciest turkey every. I may try it this year!

Goals met:
199.9 - ONEderland(10/23/12);
180s - (12/08/12)
170s - (1/7/13) (made it back 01/14) (no longer obese)
160s - (3/2/13) 50.2 pounds in 5 1/2 months!
148 - No longer Overweight
"Remember, the feeling you get from a good run is far better than the feeling you get from sitting around wishing you were running." ~ Sarah Condor, Runner/Author
Old 11-19-2013, 12:22 PM   #244
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks, Lori. You didn't miss it. Tomorrow is my birthday - 65 freaking years old!
Old 11-19-2013, 09:39 PM   #245
Major LCF Poster!

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear marilee!!!!!...happy birthday to you!...
p.s. you're just a kid! :-)

home and happy - now i'm missing sarah! :-)
Old 11-20-2013, 02:52 AM   #246
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Abigale
WOE: low carb
Start Date: January 2008
Marilee, we hope you have a wonderful birthday just like you are!

Running way behind today for some reason. Will have to catch up after work.

Tony, they sent Jim to Worcester but sil says he is looking better. Thanks for the good wishes.

Scrambled eggs for breakfast, ground beef with shredded cabbage the rest of the day. Lori, I am loving this! glad you and family were safe!

Have a great day Blitzers!
Old 11-20-2013, 04:49 AM   #247
Major LCF Poster!

Marilee -

Old 11-20-2013, 04:50 AM   #248
Major LCF Poster!

Meetings all day today. Have a Happy Hump Day!
Old 11-20-2013, 09:34 AM   #249
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Turtle50
Stats: Sizes: 18/16/6
WOE: Why We Get Fat book
Start Date: December 2012
Hi everyone,

Abi, sorry about your bil, hope he sees some improvement. Marilee, happy belated birthday, , ! Tony, you're still waiting on that granddaughter, right? Lori, there's lots of different NIH studies that you can be a lab rat for. I got loaned out sometimes from my main study to other researchers who needed an extra rat, but that was for short 30 minute tests. Besides daily questionnaires, my main study required that I come in every three weeks and get four or five test tubes of blood drawn. As someone who can barely tolerate blood tests, that was not fun.

I realized the other day that I was trying to lose weight during my most stressful time of the year, the holidays, when I am forced to interact with my family, and everybody and their brother feels obliged to bring sugary treats to work, and have potlucks, and parties, and what on EARTH was I thinking? But being with people who have just as hard a time with it as me really helps. I also remembered about the miracle drink, which works well for me when the almost uncontrollable late afternoon munchies hit. I used it yesterday, and it worked like a charm.

I'm thinking about making my brother pay for Thanksgiving, and my contribution will be picking up the food. We'll see how much he wants it then; should be pretty funny. I don't plan to stay low-carb on that day. There are things I simply cannot do, and eating clean on Thanksgiving and Christmas day is one of them. But yesterday was all lc, all the time -- yay for me!
Old 11-20-2013, 10:41 AM   #250
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey, Turtle. You didn't miss my birthday - it's today
What's the miracle drink?

Thanks for all the good wishes, everybody.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:31 PM   #251
Major LCF Poster!

happy birthday again marilee!...love ya, girl!

turtle, i'm not restricting myself on thanksgiving either...i just try not to overdo it...

lori, all i could think about when i heard about the wind in the midwest, were your trees...haha!...happy you didn't have to add a year to the yard cleanup...

what is this with all the cabbage eating, ladies???

abs, i'm so happy to hear about your bil - his improvement is a great sign!...

well, i had three days this week with an absolutely clear schedule cuz i came home early, but i can't sit still so i filled every minute for the rest of the week with work at the building - i'm a lunatic!

i feel lighter than when i left...will weigh in tomorrow... :-)

i'm slow-cooking a beef brisket in the oven...i've never made it, so who knows how it's gonna turn out???

245 244 243 242 241 240 239 238 237 236 235 234 233 232 231 230 229 228 227 226 225 224 223 222 221 220 219 218 217 216 215 214 213 212 211 210 209 208 207 206 205 204 203 202 201 200 199 198 197 196 195 194 193 192 191 190 189 188 187 186 185

Last edited by tony8; 11-20-2013 at 01:46 PM..
Old 11-20-2013, 01:44 PM   #252
Major LCF Poster!

Turtle - Those studies do sound fun to me, but only if I get to see the data and conclusions afterward. I am a nerd like that!

Tony - I know! We have ALMOST gotten all of the wood split and stacked to dry out for next winter. I just knew that we were going to have more, but mother nature decided we had had enough for the moment I guess.

Abi - I didn't have the energy to make cabbage last night!

Marilee - One last

I worked 10 hours yesterday at work and of course several more at home I have to work extra hours today, tomorrow and monday also, because I have to take off work friday for an outpatient procedure (MY DH is having done) and I have not vacation or sick leave left for the year. Ugh! That means getting home later, kids on their own a little longer and baby in the day care longer. All of these are things that make me cringe. I just keep telling myself that these few days won't scar them for life

I had a good day on plan yesterday and so far today has been good too.

B: sausage and LC toast
S: 2 cups coffee with HWC, sweetener and SF flavor
L: pork chop and salsa w/pork rinds
S: 1 serving peanuts
D: fried cabbage, maybe with bacon and onions...mmmmm
Old 11-20-2013, 02:24 PM   #253
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Tony, all I know about brisket is it takes a long time to become tender.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:20 PM   #254
Major LCF Poster!

yeah, marilee, i cooked it for 4 hours and it wasn't long enough - kinda spongy...i won't buy it again unless i have time to smoke it all day...how's your birthday going? :-)

lori, i used to worry about the same things with my kids - that they were gonna be scarred if we left them alone, etc...now, i'm positive they would have been fine...dw and i never left them even for a weekend - i wish we had! haha!

just had a little sliced roast beef - the deli cooks it themselves and it is rare and no preservatives and sooo good!

Last edited by tony8; 11-20-2013 at 06:23 PM..
Old 11-21-2013, 01:53 AM   #255
Major LCF Poster!

Tony I wouldn't say you were a lunatic but maybe the energizer bunny! Sorry the brisket didn't come out the way you wanted but the roast beef sounded very delicious!

Lori, sorry about the long hours. Know you are exhausted! Your meal plan sounded very good and energy producing foods- the bacon and sausage especially. I like to make sure I have fats for energy.

Turtle, it really is the hardest time of the year to try to lose weight but I know it is the time of the year I can pack on 10 pounds almost overnight so it is also the best time to have a strong plan. Tuesday the plant brought in stuff for all the birthdays in the month. I really had to white knuckle it. I told one of the people I work with they could have my serving right away so it was out of the question whether I was going to give in or not.I want to know what your miracle drink is too!

Marilee, how was your birthday? Did you do anything special or just work as usual. We are glad we know you!

More scambled eggs, ground beef and cabbage today. I am not wilting the cabbage today. Will just warm it up with the beef in the microwave at lunch. Tony, for me it gives crunch, texture, color with out many carbs. I think a cup is only 5 carbs. Alot of bang for your buck and no stinkly smell when it's not cooked.

Last edited by Abigale; 11-21-2013 at 01:55 AM..
Old 11-21-2013, 05:08 AM   #256
Major LCF Poster!

Marilee - HI!

Tony - They are doing great, I know! I think it is just parental to worry about EVERYTHING!

Abi - I ended up having a double cheeseburger hold the ketchup and bun. The three older kids were not going to be home, so my 3 yo DS decided we were going to have a date and took me out to dinner. We had a ball and it helped alleviate some of the stress.

Down almost 3 full pounds today, so I must have had some water retention from the weekend. In addition I drank a lot more water yesterday that I have been. Maybe I should learn from that. I know that I have been needing to drink more water, but I was not motivated to do so. Maybe this will help find my missing motivation
Old 11-21-2013, 12:09 PM   #257
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Turtle50
Stats: Sizes: 18/16/6
WOE: Why We Get Fat book
Start Date: December 2012
Hi everyone,

Sounds like a busy time of year for everyone right now. Thank goodness I decided not to cook on Thanksgiving or I would really be freaking out.

Tony, I do plan to overdo it! It's not Thanksgiving otherwise! But hopefully not to the point where I'm lying on the couch, whimpering and hoping it will all go away.

The miracle drink is basically putting coconut oil in your coffee. Unless you really attack it with a blender, it tends to melt on top into oil. I've also read some emails where it makes people sick and they have to start with 1 teaspoon at a time. The coconut oil true believers love it and put it into anything.

I personally do not like the smell of coconut oil and I also looked up its chemical composition on Wikipedia. It is the most saturated of all the plant fats, and the only more saturated fat is butter. That seems weird. So I decided to use flaxseed oil instead, for the omega 3s. I use it when I'm getting stressed (like every workday afternoon until Christmas) or like today, when my department had a Thanksgiving potluck. More desserts than you could shake a stick at. So I decided to test the drink: my version of the miracle drink (my regular coffee and heavy cream plus a glug of flaxseed oil, keep stirring since it tends to float at the top) vs. the Evil Potluck. Miracle drink won! All I had was turkey, ham and cheese, plus some unavoidable carbs (as in, there was no mayo and only honey mustard.) There are posts of people using the coconut oil in their morning tea, and I've put flaxseed oil in mango and passionfruit tea along with cream and some Splenda, on days when I've already had too much caffeine.

If you do a search in the forums on coconut oil and drink, you'll find some posts about it. I don't know about it being a dietary necessity, like some of those people claim, but adding flaxseed oil to a creamy drink makes me feel satisfied and a little relaxed, just enough to keep me from plunging into the piles of desserts at a potluck, or picking up ice cream along with the regular groceries. Sometimes I'm scared to go to the grocery store because I know I really want to buy stuffed crust frozen pizza instead of regular groceries. That's when the miracle drink comes in handy.

Hope that helps. You can probably get flaxseed oil or coconut oil at any health food store or Whole Foods, but I also found both of them at Trader Joe's.
Old 11-21-2013, 06:15 PM   #258
Major LCF Poster!

hey guys, happy to see y'all!

lori, your "date" sounds so cute! haha...congrats on the weight loss!

turtle, i bet you're gonna enjoy your thanksgiving meal...so did you tell your bro that he is buying it?...where are you getting it?...thanks for all the info on coconut oil!...i almost bought some today, but i don't drink coffee or hot tea, so i don't know how i'd use it!

abs, good move giving your share of goodies away today...temptation is the worst!...what are your tg plans?...how's hubby's back?...how is the pt going?

where's marilee today?...wonder why we didn't see ff on weds - hope he's okay...

busy day today at work and will be even busier tomorrow...ds is going to a friend's house so it might be a date night :-)
Old 11-22-2013, 06:08 AM   #259
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Marilee's here and it's raining! We are supposed to get rain all day, which is a rarity for the desert and 1-3 inches. Driving home should be a challenge, but I love the rain.

Everybody seems to be in a pretty good place right now. The holidays can be challenging in many ways.

Have a great day! I'll check back in later.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:32 PM   #260
Major LCF Poster!

hey marilee, hope you don't have to swim home!...hahaha!...

good day - busy at work:
b: hb egg white
l: cheddar cheese and beef stick
d:?

where the heck was abi this morning?????????????????
Old 11-23-2013, 02:29 AM   #261
Major LCF Poster!

Hey Turtle, the gang on here can tell you I have been putting coconut oil in my coffee for ages! I just posted a quote on someone else's thread about how Dr. Davis a cardiologist talks about how saturated fat creates those fat fluffy cholestrol or the HDL cholesterol so don't be afraid of butter or coconut oils being saturated fat. I don't mind it floating on top of my coffee and feel it gives me energy for the day. Unsalted butter is good too if it is whipped into it but I will wake DH up at 3am if I start that machine up. lol

Lori, isn't it thrilling to drop a few pounds while eating good stuff like a double cheeseburger! So sweet about having a date night with your little boy. Kids love to have all the attention of their parents when they don't have to compete with the rest of the gang.

Marilee, how refreshing to get a good rain. Hope it washed all the dust from the dust storms you have had off all the trees. How was the drive home?

Tony, DH is still going to therapy, probably for another month. They told him his range is better but the sciatic nerve is still pretty hung up in the muscles still and he says the pain is the same. Thanks for asking. Did I not post yesterday? I am losing it. lol I posted on another thread and thought I had popped over here too. I just sent you a pm.

Christmas Bazaar today and my brother's art show so busy day. Talk to you all later and have a great Saturday Blitzers!

Last edited by Abigale; 11-23-2013 at 02:36 AM..
Old 11-24-2013, 02:13 AM   #262
Major LCF Poster!

Brrrrr it's cold herer this morning! It's 21 degrees and it is supposed to stay in the 20's all day! I am greatful the house is toasty warm. DH put wood in the stove during the night so all is warm inside. Dread going out later.

We may have bad weather on Wed going into Thurs. I worry about niece and family coming from NY for thanksgiving and all the holiday drivers. Let's hope it goes out to sea!

Still sticking with ground beef and eggs for the most part. My reward will be Thanksgiving dinner! Squash and stuffed celery are sounding wonderful and niece is picking up a low carb dessert in NY for me. She and her brother have a paleo meal delivery business and have a lady that makes desserts for them.

Bazaar was great and I hope we make alot of money. My brother's art show was so lovely. It was small because it was artists from his little town of Guilford, Vt. The lady who organizes it had it in her weaving studio. Oh, my gosh, she does beautiful work and the views out of her upstairs studio or lovely. When I get a chance later I will tell you a story about the moose that was wandering around out there.

My brother sold two paintings and alot of the cards he had made from the paintings so he was on cloud nine. Don't know how well you can see from the photos but he made the frames, the card racks, the painting rack to the left and the table top. The "saw horses" holding up the table top he got at ikea.

Will check back later folks. Have a great day. Can't wait for some bacon and eggs! lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 009.jpg (67.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 011.jpg (68.8 KB, 8 views)
Old 11-24-2013, 03:06 AM   #263
Major LCF Poster!

ps. My brother is in the dark sweater and I didn't see the moose. That happened afew weeks ago. Story later!
Old 11-24-2013, 03:33 PM   #264
Major LCF Poster!

oops, i thought i posted yesterday!...abs, we are suffering from the same dementia...haha!

your brother is so talented - i wish i could paint like that!...looking forward to the moose story...

having a good weekend - ds and i worked at the building all day yesterday - leaf blowing and pulling plants out of all the planters in anticipation of decorating them for the holidays...also had another showing for the building...things are heating up as there are several people looking at space right now...i have a meeting on weds with the local food bank which does such wonderful work - i would be proud to be associated with them and embrace what they are doing and help them...you guys know how much i love to feed people!...we'll see...

spoke to ff on fri and sat - all is well - he got GREAT news on the scale so he is very excited, but i'll let him tell you when he gets online this week...i really would like to take him out for a meal in brooklyn one of these days...

all else is well...emmy and her hubby were here last night for dinner and my granddaughter was kicking away...i ordered her a plush stuffed doggie - so so cute, it should be here soon...

this morning, it was 19 here with 20mph winds, making the wind chill -1degrees...we wanted to try the hot tub in extreme conditions and it was soooooo nice...we were out there for over an hour and were toasty and warm the whole time - the wind actually felt good!

have a great sunday night, kids!
Old 11-25-2013, 01:31 AM   #265
Major LCF Poster!

Ha ha Tony, I was thinking the same thing when you didn't post. Now if Marilee, Lori and Turtle thought they posted too we are all in big trouble!

Boy, that weather was a killer yesterday. I was telling DH I hoped all the homeless people in Bratt were in out of the cold. One of the local churches puts them up at night and I think there is a drop in center for during the day. Some just don't want to go to those places and I hope they did yesterday.

A food bank would be a great tenent Tony. Those are great helps for the needy.

I am getting so excited for the birth of you grandaughter too! There is nothing like a grandchild!

The moose story is mainly magical to me. The lady that had the show in her studio came home afew weeks ago and this moose was walking around in her yard. She thought of her friend Lois who is a great photographer should come and try to get a picture. She called her and woke her up. Well the moose wandered down the drive and out of sight. Lois drove up a little later and Carol asked her if she had seen it. Oh, boy she had and got the most beautiful shot of it. The used the shot in the newpaper to promote the show. They had the picture blown up on the wall and I could have just looked at it for hours. I bought a small photo greeting card from her plus one of a house and barn in the snow that is featured in this month's Vermont Life magazine. The photographer's name is Lois Pancake.

Have a great day Blizers!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg moose.jpg (51.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Vermont Life.jpg (71.5 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Abigale; 11-25-2013 at 01:32 AM..
Old 11-25-2013, 05:43 AM   #266
Major LCF Poster!

Turtle50 – I try to have at least one coffee a day with my coconut oil in it. I think it is very helpful with the appetite suppression. I also cook everyone’s eggs in it on the weekend mornings along with a little bit of butter.

Tony – Thanks, I did have a great time. It is fun to get away with just one of the kids when an opportunity presents itself. For the coconut oil I use it in just about anything I cook, but I get the brand that has really no coconut taste. I used to cook with ˝ butter and ˝ olive oil with anything that I fried. Now I usually use the coconut oil instead of the olive oil. Wow, I hope the building gets tenants soon. That would be a nice Christmas present for you. Nice about the hot tub in the frigid temps!

Marilee – I hope you survived the rainy drive.

Abi – It was very nice. I love the coconut in my coffee too. I always feel like I’m “missing something” on days I forget to use it. Your BIL pictures are very nice, also love the photos.

As an aside, we also use coconut oil for our skin. It is a fantastic moisturizer for the hands and lips! And my 3 yo and 8 yo just think it is the coolest thing to use it for hand lotion. I have consulted my beautician and she recommends it for an oil treatment for the hair also. She gave me some directions how to apply if anyone is interested.

Saturday was very cold, BUT we had tickets to the Christmas lights at the Columbus Zoo and a warm dinner inside there. We went up a couple of hours before dinner with all of our winter attire (hats, gloves, coats, long johns, hand warmers) and took the kids around the zoo. I must say the light show was spectacular!!! It was also fun to see the animals, but a little cold, especially considering it was SNOWING at portions of the evening. The overall consensus was that it was loads of fun and it was great that the zoo had booths selling warm pretzels, apple cider and hot chocolate for the kiddies. I recorded the light a portion of the light show. I wish I could post it here, it was really neat. I will try to post a couple pictures of the kids at the zoo.

Sunday we worked all day in the yard trying to get all of the leaves up before we get any more snow. We also had to get the camper cleaned out for the winter and closed up. I decided to brave the 15 yo driving and let him drive us to the grocery and back. I know I will survive this!

I indulged a little too much in the broccoli cauliflower salad I made last night and am paying for it with a pound up on the scale today, but at least it was not off plan.
Old 11-25-2013, 05:51 AM   #267
Major LCF Poster!

zeke-sleep.jpg
This was on the way!

zoieZekeTiger.jpg

ZoieZekeWalrus.jpg

ZekeStingray.jpg

Last edited by LoriAS; 11-25-2013 at 05:53 AM..
Old 11-25-2013, 06:06 AM   #268
Major LCF Poster!

lights1.jpg

lights2.jpg

lights3.jpg

These are three different pictures of the exact same spot. The lights changed all during the light show, keeping up with the beat of the music. It was truly amazing. It was a large area at the entrance of the zoo around a pond. Very neat!

ETA: I wish I could post the video I took!

Last edited by LoriAS; 11-25-2013 at 06:07 AM.. Reason: ETA: I wish I could post the video I took!
Old 11-25-2013, 07:02 PM   #269
Major LCF Poster!

omg, lori, your kids are ADORABLE!!!...thanks for sharing the pics!...too, too cute...i guess i'm gonna have to pick up some coconut oil and start playing with it...

abs, those photos are beautiful...and the moose story is pretty amazing! :-) i will let you know how the meeting with the food pantry goes on wednesday...i did receive a proposal today from a gymnastics place that wants 6000 sq ft. in the lower level of the building...i've got a lot of number crunching to do to see if their proposal makes sense and to make a counter-proposal if appropriate...

good day today:
b: 1 hb egg white
l: baked salmon and sauteed greens
d: baked chicken and squash

today, emmy and i showed my brother and niece around unh where she wants to go to college next year...they drove up from ri and we had a nice lunch at the portsmouth brewery...lotta fun...
Old 11-26-2013, 01:51 AM   #270
Major LCF Poster!

Lori, I loved seeing the photos of your darling little ones. I can imagine how much fun that evening was despite the cold. You really captured the changing lights on the trees! I can imagine this might end up being a family tradition when next year comes around and the kids say can we go to the light show at the zoo again? I'm sure that weight jump is just a water retention thing but it is always a downer when it happens. The salad sounds good though. What else do you put in it? I have been thinking of making a brocolli salad I love that has red onion, dried cranberries, and sunflower seeds in it.

Tony, it's nice to have decisions to make on who you will rent your building to! My niece and her husband that live in Durham both went to UNH and loved it. That is where they met.

Make your own sandwich for free meal at work today. I packed my ground beef and cabbage for lunch and 3 scrambled eggs for 9am break. Come on Thanksgiving!!!!

FF, those people on the Seinfeld thread are going into withdrawal, You need to get that computer!!! Plus we REALLY miss you!!

Last edited by Abigale; 11-26-2013 at 01:53 AM..
Closed Thread