Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2013, 04:37 PM   #121
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ShrinkingAmber
Stats: 229/225/145
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: December 2013
I hope it's not too late to join in the challenge? I've actually pretty much been doing it before I found you all lol.
I just started all of this on the 28th of last month and am already kicking butt
So I think my goal for this challenge will be 190. October 1 I was at 219.

I have a trip to California coming up and am super nervous. Part of MY challenge will be staying on plan while staying with family and friends.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #122
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LauraDavis
Stats: 245.8/190.6/145
Start Date: March 2013
Tami I use cheese chips for nachos. I microwave a slice of jalapeno cheese divided into 4 on a piece of parchment paper. Works great!!!! Tami I'm so making that soup next week.

ShrinkingAmber

Danielle you have to make your own plan ... this journey is all about what works for us as individuals.

Down to 197.8#. Not too bad for being 205 the other day. Still don't know where that came from. Having Spaghetti for dinner. Pulled the last of the fire roasted spaghetti sauce I made out of the freezer. Gonna have to make that again once I get moved and find the recipe again. Still need to Julianne the zucchini for my noodles.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:03 PM   #123
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ShrinkingAmber
Stats: 229/225/145
Start Date: December 2013
LauraDavis Yay!!! It was so weird for me to see that kind of loss but hey, I'm going with it!
I need to learn how to prep zucchini for "spaghetti" I have half a jar of home made sauce in the fridge and don't know what to do with it.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:28 PM   #124
Major LCF Poster!

ShrinkingAmber I bought a Julianne cutter at Bed Bath & Beyond for 9.99.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:50 AM   #125
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BrandNewMe
Stats: 269.0/249.2/140.0
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 3/14/14
ShrinkingAmber

Laura, your dishes always sound so scrumptious - gotta take notes

Tonight, I'm having the dish (can't think of the name of it) that has scrambled ground beef, cream cheese, and rotel... I love that and when I did lowcarb before, it kept me on track. May make "nachos" with it by having a few pork rinds... or i might try the "cheese chips" Laura just mentioned....
Old 10-06-2013, 07:59 AM   #126
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
Start Date: 8/22/14
Amber! Looks like you're off to a fabulous start! I'm headed to CA next weekend, I can't wait!

Laura~ you're definitely right. We have to make a plan all our own to stay on long term. What I was trying to do was at least follow the plan as written for at least a month to give it a real chance so that I know what needs tweaking, etc.

Kim~ that sounds YUM. I may have to make that for myself, I have those ingredients I love those 'cheese chips' too!!

Quiet weekend around here. Got some housework done and started planning food for the coming week. I'm noticing my energy is sloowwwly starting to rev up alittle bit. Feels good! Weight is still up a tad from my low on Friday morning.. but going down, that's all that matters! I am growing to dread those free days with the extra calories!

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
Old 10-06-2013, 11:51 AM   #127
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Maureenlw
Start Date: 5/13/2013
I'd like to be one of Santa's sexier elves by Christmas! Do you all have room for me???
Old 10-06-2013, 03:20 PM   #128
Major LCF Poster!

Maureenlw

Danielle I'd love a quite weekend. Chaos here. Packing, still don't know where I'm going and the roommate moved most of his stuff today. So here I am with Directv with the premium channels and no tv.....He left the washer and dryer so I can do my clothes before he moves them... this is all such a pain in the butt. Tomorrow I can call a couple places around here and see if I can find a house to go to... ok... gotta stop thinking about this it just gets me going.
Old 10-06-2013, 03:46 PM   #129
Senior LCF Member

Thanks for the Welcome, Laura!

I can post now that I've been officially sworn in! =)

You don't sound like you're having a good weekend at all! Don't worry too much about it, as we're going to hang out with Santa soon and he will make it all better!!!

Tomorrow has its own troubles, enjoy the rest of today. What did you have to eat? Keep your energy up!
Old 10-06-2013, 03:47 PM   #130
Major LCF Poster!

top sirloin steak cubed, cooked in the crockpot with cream of mushroom soup, can of mushrooms and cream cheese. Served with mashed turnips.
Old 10-06-2013, 03:48 PM   #131
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misscobi
Start Date: 3/03 originally
Welcome ShrinkingAmber & Maureenlw

Amber & Laura, you guys are doing great!

Laura, sorry you're having to move suddenly. That doesn't sound like fun at all

I do the cheese chips sometimes, too, but I actually like the creamy gooey toppings on a fork... kind of heavenly actually. That said we ended up having tri-tip steak, grilled zucchini & salad. Yum Yum Yum. Now I need to go cook the ground beef that I took out of the freezer yesterday for nachos. Not complaining. Hubby hit the store without being asked and grabbed the tri-tip and a bunch of other stuff, so yeah, no complaints! Btw, on that soup I forgot that I had already put half in the freezer before pouring my bowl, so it should make at least a few servings! I figure I have about 2 servings left in the freezer. Hope you like it. I did season the broth as it was cooking. Just use whatever you normally like in chicken stock

Danielle, do you think there's science behind the free days and how they work with our body or do you think they're just to keep people from feeling deprived? I'd be tempted to skip them, but something is obviously working, so I'd hate to change a thing right now.

I really enjoyed getting out to the dog show today. I haven't been much at all since we stopped showing my boy and I've missed it. Weather was perfect & we followed the show with a stop at a local restaurant and ate on the patio. Very nice day Hope you all had a great weekend. I'm sad that it has to end already!

Last edited by misscobi; 10-06-2013 at 03:51 PM..
Old 10-06-2013, 05:41 PM   #132
Blabbermouth!!!

Laura~ I am praying that you find a quick solution to your situation
Quiet around here only pertains to when the kids are actually gone out of the house doing something...today, not-so-much!

Tami~ the reason behind the reward day is to keep you from feeling deprived and designed to satisfy psychological and emotional cravings. To keep you from going off the rails, so to speak. Also, Chris says that it can actually help "skyrocket your metabolism"--the body raises its metabolic rate in response to the increase of calories on reward days and hang onto the boost for some time..then when you drop back into the cycling-the drop in calories helps in giving you a greater fat loss.

Your dinner sounds What a lovely day you had!!!

Maureen~ Jump on in and post away, this group is awesome!
Old 10-06-2013, 07:36 PM   #133
Senior LCF Member

Maureenlw: Of Course!

Danielle: Yeah, the recipe also calls for a roll of breakfast sausage, but I don't have that, so I didn't include it tonight - it was still satisfying...

Tami: That steak dinner sounds delish I have to put steak on the menu this week.

Laura: Good luck with the move hopefully it will be over and done with soon...
Old 10-06-2013, 08:48 PM   #134
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Stacy O
Stats: 212/206/175
Start Date: Dec 30 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraDavis View Post
top sirloin steak cubed, cooked in the crockpot with cream of mushroom soup, can of mushrooms and cream cheese. Served with mashed turnips.
Laura - this sounds great and right up my alley. I noticed you are on Atkins. Are you on a particular phase that you are following right now? The pounds are falling right off you it seems! I can't wait to get to your weight right now. Being under 200 would be a total thrill for me!

Maureenlw & Shrinking Amber - Hello & welcome!!

Tami - the broccoli casserole was pretty good; my stepson and husband loved it. All I did was steam some broccoli until just tender, the poured it over softened cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, a little sour cream and a dash of heavy cream, salt & pepper. Once it was all mixed up (it was hard to mix thoroughly) I put it into a greased pan and topped w/more cheddar. Bake for 30 minutes. I would much prefer to use a recipe with cream of mushroom soup, but I need to do the carb math and determine if that is something I can do now or later.

Old 10-06-2013, 09:16 PM   #135
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: grubchow
Stats: 216/195/155, 5'5"F
WOE: no sugar, very little grains
Start Date: restart Aug 2011
We went out of town for the weekend, and I went a little crazy on the carbs (sushi w/ rice, a few of my husband's homemade biscuits...)

SO!! Tomorrow morning back on the wagon, and going to the gym. I know my weigh-in coming up soon is usually a good kick in the pants motivation!

Stacy- I think Laura covered the land of turnips very well! One reason I really like them in soups (just treated like a potato) is that they have something like the mouth-feel of a potato. Plus, they keep forever in the fridge, which I also love.

Have a good week, everyone!
Old 10-06-2013, 09:20 PM   #136
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Starrhae
Stats: 11/2003 185/155 restart7/30/2013149/134.8/125
Start Date: 7/30/2013
Just going to bed but would love to join!!!
Old 10-07-2013, 01:33 AM   #137
Major LCF Poster!

I guess I'm doing OWL phase. I eat meat, cheese, veggies and some nuts and nut butters. I have basicly cut out sugar, flour, bread. I don't watch the carbs so much, like when I crave v-8 juice. What I eat depends on what I'm hungry for. I dream of food. Things I have to get up and make even though I just got done making them in my dreams.... I always get to where the fork goes into your mouth and I wake up... I convert a lot of recipes from high carb to low carb and munch away. When I get moved I'm going to finish the Chocolate Zucchini cake I'm trying to perfect. A few twiks and it'll be great.

BrandNewMe I think I'm gonna do a steak salad tomorrow for breakfast. I have spinach, cucumbers and cherry tomatoes. Did steak just a few days ago so I think the salad will be great.

Starrhae
Old 10-07-2013, 03:00 AM   #138
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning!!!

Steak salad sounds great! V-8 juice sounds lovely as well; now I want some. Yikes.

Laura, that chocolate zucchini cake sounds wonderful! There is a website called all day I dream of food. Check it out as it is pretty low carb. I used it to make cream cheese berry frozen pops in the summer, which were divine. She does a lot of baking as well. You may get some ideas on tweaking that recipe!

I had zoodles last night and homemade spaghetti sauce. I did not count the carbs. I have to focus more on that this week to see how many I am actually eating. The sauce was just oil, half onion and a quart of whirled up blended tomatoes from the garden with Italian seasonings from a jar. How easy is that? Cheap too. I win!

Yesterday I made flax seed muffins with sugar free pumpkin syrup. I also made the cheddar biscuits from Linda Sue's site. The former, 1 carb each and the later two carbs.

Both these items are my staples. I love the cheddar biscuits and they are so easy to make. Yummie!!! These are so good. Amazing!

This morning I probably will have egg and cheese on one of the biscuits or split it open and toast it and have friend eggs. I don't know yet as I've not gone behind my first cup of coffee.

I am taking to work a bunch of things: flax muffins, celery, 1/2 cup of blueberries, two hard boiled eggs, laughing cow cheese wedge, 1oz of cheese and whatever else catches my fancy while I'm digging in the fridge.

Tonight I will stop and get cream as I don't have any for my coffee. Tell me, how am I supposed to enjoy chocolate doughnut coffee without cream?

I don't know what to wear today. I have this problem every day. I think I look like a rock star until I look in the mirror. Well, I guess it is better to think of yourself like that than the reverse. Lost another pound! Now I look like Barbie! Not! Utter disappointment as I look in the image in the mirror. blah. Maybe tomorrow.

I think I shall dress down today. Thursday I have to dress up as the clients will be in the office, but today I can wear jeans. Which, by the way, is a huge deal as in Jan I was bursting out of an 18 and they did not even fit me by April.

Now I can wear a 14 and I have ten pairs of jeans. Granted, I bought them at the consignment shops and went a little jean crazy. But, I could not resist a pair of new with tags gap jeans for only $2 and then those Levis over there.... Jeans! I have jeans! I can wear them, bend over in them, and do squats in them (should I wish?).

Anyway, I have jeans. I am 4'11 and have a tiny frame. So....at 207 I was huge and nothing fits such a tiny thing like me and looks decent. There is no place for my fat to go but out, whereas taller ladies can hide it better.

So, I've been happy for two months now that I can fit into size 14 jeans I am able to find some in petite. Should I be a dog I'd run in circles and a teenager I'd do cartwheels. But, I am neither so I have to grin a lot and chant I have jeans! Yes, I am super excited.

Now I have to figure out what to wear for when the clients come in. It is cooler now, but the office goes from boiling to cold. Since I am a bigger lady I boil over quickly and get too hot and cannot wear synthetic clothing as it keeps the heat in nor can I wear sweaters. Then I get cold, then hot. I am just miserable at work so I never know what to wear. Should I have my way I'd wear tank tops, but I can't as it is against policy.

Anyway, I still have struggles with clothing myself as I'm not yet down to wear I can just walk into a store and buy something to fit me. I'm really petite (yet fat) so it is hard for me. Either the larges will be to big in the shoulders now and the mediums perfect in the shoulders but too small in the belly.

SOON!!! Within 20 pounds I can buy normal clothes in petite and have things that fit properly. Mini Barbie coming up!

Oh, and a little about me. I was pushing 300 pounds if not over (I refused to weigh myself after 285 and I only got bigger) and went on Atkins 10 years ago and went down to 185 and have been playing with 20 of those lost pounds since. I never went back up, but never fully lost the 200 I needed too. Now I will lose the last 100 or 80 or 70 or however much it takes for me to feel my best. I've been doing well since May so I decided I can come back to a board as I was ready to wander and I can't do that.

Plus, I want wide leg chiffon pants from American apparel to wear with leggings (to pretend to be a gypsy and annoy my kids - actually I love the pants and still think I am 20 with fashion) I can't fail! lol I want pretty clothes again!

Oh, and I am 44 (I don't feel it), single (I think I'll order a hot hunk with my chiffon pants), work as a paralegal (boring, I know) and cannot live without flavored coffee.

I'll have to post a picture to associate with a face, but I keep failing.

Everyone have a wonderful day!!!! I just can't wait to see menus of what you all ate today!
Old 10-07-2013, 05:15 AM   #139
Senior LCF Member

Maureenlw: you're doing great! congrats on the jeans

Starrhae: glad to have you!

I'm a little today because I was so strict with carbs yesterday and gained a pound. Only thing I can think of is that I ate dinner too late.
Oh well... not gonna let it stop me...
Old 10-07-2013, 06:12 AM   #140
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Good morning all! Looks like all were chatty! to all the NEWBIES! Love having so many here.

I follow JUDDD and starting this week will stick with rotations of MWF up days and TTH DD's. Then each week either Sat or Sun will be a DD. I always screw up my Friday DD's so I will see if this helps!

Scale was 170.6 on Saturday even after a high DD on Friday! Forgot to weigh in today! I only weigh every other day!
Old 10-07-2013, 06:47 AM   #141
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Also, Chris says that it can actually help "skyrocket your metabolism"--the body raises its metabolic rate in response to the increase of calories on reward days and hang onto the boost for some time..then when you drop back into the cycling-the drop in calories helps in giving you a greater fat loss.
I've heard this floating around as well. In fact a personal trainer (not *my* personal trainer, just a friend) once told me that I would probably do well with one cheat meal a month with the same reasoning... it's all very interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy O View Post
Tami - the broccoli casserole was pretty good; my stepson and husband loved it. All I did was steam some broccoli until just tender, the poured it over softened cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, a little sour cream and a dash of heavy cream, salt & pepper. Once it was all mixed up (it was hard to mix thoroughly) I put it into a greased pan and topped w/more cheddar. Bake for 30 minutes. I would much prefer to use a recipe with cream of mushroom soup, but I need to do the carb math and determine if that is something I can do now or later.
That sounds delicious! I wonder if you could just dollop the cream cheese/cheese mixture throughout the broccoli instead of actually mixing it? I'm sure it would spread a good deal on it's own once heated? Either way, yum!

Grubchow, good luck getting back to it today. It's always a little tough the first few days.

Wendy! Pretty boxer babies

Maureen, I'm so glad you joined us! Your concerns with clothes sound OH SO familiar! I've got a few inches on you, but it's all such a bother sometimes, isn't it? I've got a closet full of size 12's waiting for me to get back to them, but it seems like it's going to be a while! I pretty much skipped size 14 last time around, but it's definitely a nice comfortable size and I can see why you're so happy with your jeans! Short recap - went from 260 to 180 in 2003/04 & got too comfy at 180, went back up to 230 in a year or so. 2005/06 went from 230-158 - OH my, 160 was pretty darned perfect, glorious even, could pull anything out of my closet and just look good - no fussing with this or that, no pulling on the tummy, nada. It was awesome. I had a rough patch in late 2007, quit a job, decided to take the holidays off - off of work & eating well. Was up to about 180 and already back to eating well when we were in a car accident in Jan 2008 and the downward spiral began and lasted a couple of years. Final restart is in my siggy

Kim, don't stress over that pound. Just hang in there & google why the scale lies if you haven't read it. A pound is nothin'

Monica, is that a new low I see? Kudos to you!!! I think the M/W/F plan sounds like a great solution to your Friday DD struggles!

Scale is still the same this morning... starting with a huge mug of coffee & a maybe a spoon of almond butter
Old 10-07-2013, 08:27 AM   #142
Blabbermouth!!!

Wendy, !!

Laura, I love hearing about your food

Maureen, it's definitely a good day when jeans fit! Good on you for all that amazing weight loss!

Kim, hang in there honey! 1 pound is nothing, it'll be gone before you know it. Stay the course and trust the process!!

Tami, I'm just doing what the good man tells me to and so far so good! There's a reason why he's on tv and I'm not.

Monica, I'm not surprised you forgot to weigh in after that crazy weekend you had!

Grubchow, I KNOW you'll kill it this week!
------------------------------------

Welp, it's getting close, people!! The scale rewarded me with a new low after a stellar day yesterday. I am POINT FOUR from reaching that mini bet challenge that ends this week!!! I think I may actually pull it off.
I cannot believe that I'm actually going to pull off 10+ lbs in 4 weeks...this has not happened since I first started "dieting" years and years ago. Love it!
Old 10-07-2013, 08:29 AM   #143
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lynne2u
Stats: 245/210/140
WOE: Carbohydrate Addicts Diet
Good morning everyone!!

My report: dd-UD-dd-UD-dd-UD-dd-UD-dd...

9 days perfect 500/2000 JUDDD.

Danielle, Tami, the logic behind the cheat day (or free day or whatever you want to call it) seems sound to me, but I am reluctant to take a cheat day because I have such a hard time getting my inner little girl back off the playground after recess.

Maureen, on the jeans dance!! Those consignment shops are going to be getting all those jeans back when it's time to trade them in on the next lower size, so it's all good. There should be clothes rental for weight losers. No?

Monica, sounds like such a smart plan for your lifestyle. That way, you can choose whichever weekend day works best for a more generous UD with family, and also if your weekend DD gets to be too tough for your blood sugar to handle, you can flex...while still having your weekday rotations in place.

We'll figure it all out!

Hi, Starrhae, Amber, welcome! It's never too late!

Grubchow, Stacy, hi!

Laura, you passed the 200 pound mark without having a party?? That will never do!!

...well, not birthday, but we needed party hats...

Awesome!!

Your food always sounds really good. I have a contribution for your Onederland party, if I may, from "Saving Dinner the Low-Carb Way":

Crock Mock Beef Bourguignon

1 T. olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
2 lbs. top round steak
4 pieces raw bacon
1 onion, chopped coarse
4 cloves garlic, pressed
1 t. thyme
1 t. marjoram
1/2 t. rosemary
1/2 c. red wine
1/2 c. beef broth

Brown the round steak in the olive oil in a skillet; season with the salt and pepper. Put that in the crock pot. Then sautee the bacon for a few minutes to get some bacon grease going; doesn't need to be all the way crisp. Add onion, sautee for a few minutes, add garlic and sautee that, then dump all of that on the beef in the crock pot. Throw the herbs, wine, and broth in there too, then set the crockpot on low and leave it for 8-10 hours.

Voila. 4 servings, 5g carbs and 500 calories per serving.

Me... I've finally got this bratty kid back to school. Oy. I think I got the teenager preview this weekend.

Happy Monday, everyone!!

Lynne

Carbohydrate Addict's Diet. Hopefully.

Reality is still the boss, after all these years.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:37 AM   #144
Major LCF Poster!

Lynne sounds wonderful! I'll have to try it once I get moved.

The chocolate zucchini cake I'll post the recipe for once I get it just right. The jeans dance is so great My closet is a revolving door. I only rent the clothes from GoodWill. We should get a discount at least for just renting them, take 2 back get a pair of jeans free.... sounds wonderful to me.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:41 AM   #145
Major LCF Poster!

WooHoo, Lynne! Still rocking those rotations! That recipe sounds fabulous, too... how could it not be? Beef, bacon, & wine? Will have to give that a try!
Old 10-07-2013, 11:19 AM   #146
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Way to go Lynn!
Old 10-07-2013, 11:41 AM   #147
Blabbermouth!!!

Lynne~ there's definitely something to the free days, and my body, after all is said and done, LOVES it. The scale is moving moving moving. 4 weeks and I'll have lost over 10+ pounds... FINALLY something that agrees with me!

WTG on those rotations!

AW, the little "brat" was probably glad to be back to school too! Just wait, the teen years are sooooo much fun! ..................
Old 10-07-2013, 11:49 AM   #148
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Stacy O
Stats: 212/206/175
Start Date: Dec 30 2013
Lynne - I will be making that Bourguignon for sure - I just printed the recipe out, thanks!!!
Old 10-07-2013, 01:46 PM   #149
Senior LCF Member

misscobi: thanks for the tip... i will look that up!

Danielle: thanks for the support!

Lynne:
great job! and that recipe sounds great adding it to my "to cook" list...
Old 10-07-2013, 05:52 PM   #150
Senior LCF Member

Hi Everyone!

Finally home! What a day! I definitely do not want a redo! Let us scratch this day off with a big red x!

I've yet to eat dinner.

Anyone see Santa yet?

Laura, the Bourguignon sounds like it needs to go on my bucket list. I need wine and broth.

Kim, why are you up a pound if you were good with carbs?

Monica, today I will start living vicariously through you in regards to JUDD. I have no idea what it is and I'm curious.

Danielle, will you tell me about your free day?

I hope I got everyone. My head is spinning around and round. I need to learn to use the little jumpy people. I forgot how that it has been so long I've been on a message board. How fun! It took me forever to put up the aviator.

Good to know others have closet issues! I can't bring the jeans back; I've dragged them ragged already at the hemlines. But, during that horrible heat wave the consignment shop could not give away jeans so I got them for such a low price. It was a bit excessive on my part, but whatever. $1 here and $2 there.... now I have jeans and I know I have jeans. Now, I know I can buy jeans again and not have a jean hoarder mentality that I won't be ever ever ever be able to find them again to fit me.

Speaking about the consignment shops it is a great place to fill in a void. Now that I've lost enough weight I can be extremely selective.

I bought this wild leopard print ruffled sleeveless number and now it fits. I love it and it was only $1. Nobody wanted it as it was so crazy so it sat. Then I found it to my very own delight! It is teenager approved.

I'm liking the consignment store. I found another top too with a collared "jeweled" neckline for $2. Love it!

I don't know why I did not do this before? I'm having a ball. Then I look in the mirror and get totally distressed. If the teenager approves and gives me a one over I know I look ok without having to look in the mirror.

A had a big moment today! I already indicated I was only 4'11 and 191 pounds so you can imagine that at a higher weight tights would be pretty impossible to fit my short stubby legs.

Well, when I hit 195 I bought three pairs of tights: black lace, teal cable, steel gray cable.

Today, I put on the black lace to go with a black skirt. Size lg/xlg. No struggles at all and up and over the hips.

1 hour later they were baggy. They are too big! Yay! I can drop down to a Medium in the walmart brand. I wonder what Gap would be now. I love Gap, but right now while I'm losing weight I don't really want to spend $15 on a pair of tights when I can spend $5. I just hope they last a few months. Oh, wouldn't it be nice to get into a small?

So, now that I know I can fit int hosiery again I want to buy crazy colors like royal blue, dark pinks and purples as well as maroon. Oh and patterns!

Oh, the ways I can spike my wardrobe just expanded!

At Christmas time, I can go see Santa wearing red tights!!! How fun would that be!!!!

I did not cheat today. I should probably go eat something, but I'm not feeling food right now. I am quite content with my vanilla coffee black - ewwwww.

I never made it to the store so I am suffering. I need my own personal baristo to take care of my coffee woes. lol

What did we all have for dinner and what is everyone going to plan for tomorrow to keep up their motivation? New clothes? Different outfit combo? Wear their hair a new way? Have energy to clean something and make your home look pretty? What will make you feel good to stay on plan?
Closed Thread