Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2013, 03:00 PM   #391
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Lynne~ Everything is certainly agreeing with you. I am so happy to hear that you are having such awesome success this time around w/ rotations! I love that the fast food chains are putting the calories right on the menus now, it makes choosing so much easier. You have definitely proven that you CAN go away and still stick to a plan and be successful!
I picture Chris talking to me all the time....now, whether that makes me nuts, or if it's wrong, I don't wanna be right.. I also hear Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels too. Jillian mostly yells tho' and that's when I KNOW I've been bad!!!

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell

Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2013, 09:34 PM   #392
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Starrhae
Stats: 11/2003 185/155 restart7/30/2013149/134.8/125
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 7/30/2013
Got home a few hours ago and felt sluggish from riding in the car for hours so I put my headphones on and danced to my ipod for 40 minutes!! Now I am watching Chris Powell helping Jami transform her life!!! I love him!!! It's amazing !!
I hope everyone keeps on keeping on!!! You are all sure an inspiration to me!! Thank you for being here!!
Just think Santa will be coming!!!
Old 10-28-2013, 06:01 AM   #393
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lize636
Stats: 225/172/155
WOE: LC
Start Date: Nov 2009, restart March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy O View Post
Liz - Hi and YAY on the size 12's....I'm almost there as well. I'm hoping by January I can get into them!
Jan will be here before you know it!!
Old 10-28-2013, 06:04 AM   #394
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maureenlw View Post
Hi ya'll!

Liz, Yay! Twelves! Good for you! Favorite pair now?

Danielle! Still going down?!?! Amazing!!!

Hello my other lovelies!

Cooked today! Yay me! Rah rah!

Finally broke out the Domestic Princess in me and par boiled ribs, stuck them in the oven with rib rub. In another dish I put the rest of the cabbage, meatballs and a can of diced tomatoes.

I had two ribs right away and then for dinner a plateful of cabbage/meatballs.

Ran into my freshman year crush at walmart on Wednesday in the customer service line. He stopped dead in his tracks while he was asking where the end of the line was. It was so cute, as the line was a mess with no order due to the store being in transition and things everywhere. lol funny.

we caught up about 23 years ago after he came back from college, but I was with the ogre then so we went our separate ways.

I can't believe he recognized me. I can't believe I recognized him. It took me a second as back in high school/college he had flaming red curly hair. Now, it has faded to a nice brown and it is short compared to his 80's curls. He has glasses too. It did not appear he gained any weight and he was still the 6'3 tall lanky puppy dog with the easy smile.

He asked me to go see a band with him last night, but I could not go. He is really into his music. He was in chorus and in all the plays in high school as was I. He also was lead drummer. He went on to Boston Conservatory and majored in music.

That was fun and what I liked best was that he said he thought it was me, but it could not be me as I looked as if I was in my 30's and not his age. Repaired my ego a bit so I was glad to run into him.

Went to the CT Trolley Museum last night with dd and her friend. It was scarier than ever. I did not like it this year. It was too frightful and the actors were getting too good at being scary so I was really anxious and it just seemed to go on forever and ever.

You board an old trolley and a happy monster or dead person gets on and tells you they are actors and not to be afraid and blah blah blah; this is for the little kids.

Anyway, the trolley goes down the tracks and then all the lights go off. The conductor then pretends there is trouble with the trolley and gets out, but the monsters and zombies are outside and they kill him and subsequently board the train chasing a woman and terrorizing the passengers (us). They get right in your face and sit down next to you if you are only one person sitting in the seat. They will get right in your face and scream.

Then the conductor comes back to life and chases them out of the train and they chain saw a woman apart (which is really a manikin - sp ) and her limbs are bloody and they throw it against the trolley. AND the monsters and zombies carry torches outside which are so hot you can feel the heat against the trolley windows and smell the gas.

So, then the we go up the tracks again and the trolley stops and the conductor makes us get off as we don't have a round trip ticket so we have to take the path back.

However, you have to walk through a graveyard and the spooks are out there with play guns, leaf blowers, fake chainsaws, ect.

It is totally dark except for bonfires and torches. It is a maze that you have to go through.

I think the scariest part for me was the mini corn maze they panted which you had to walk through. There were strobe lights hanging above and I felt as if I were drugged walking through the strobe and zombies jumping out through the corn.

All sorts of weirdness with tents you had to go into with a green cone light and fog machines. Weird.

It took 1.5 hours or so. I don't think I'll go next year as it was too realistic and not pumpkin cozy cute anymore.

Now off to bed. The only excitement today was that I got a skirt zipped up. I love this skirt. It is brown tween but has teal and silver in the weave. I still have a belly pouch so I cannot wear it yet, but it zipped so easy! I think spanx would solve the former. LOL

No weight lost though....
Yes very much so my favorite pants now.... I would wear them everyday if I could just because they make me feel skinny lol. I did get them in two different colors but one doesn't fit as well as the other strange but not unusual for Old Navy jeans.... oh well they will fit better soon enough.

I dont know how you do the haunted stuff.... its just not for me...never really has been though. I can't even watch scary movies anymore.... I know I am a chicken!!
Old 10-28-2013, 06:08 AM   #395
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynne2u View Post
WTG Liz!!

No, you're sure NOT the only one who does this to themselves. It's just hard to see the day to day progress when you're living inside your own skin.

I've been on a little tiny business vacation with my son this weekend - we went back to the place in Washington where we lived before we moved down to the coast 3 years ago. I realized at some point that anyone who knew me then would probably not recognize me, as I am 70 pounds lighter than they've ever seen me. I actually gained 25 pounds back from where I was last year, so all I see is that I'm 25 pounds heavier than last year (well, less than that, because I've lost 10 pounds during this challenge!) but that 25 pounds is not the whole story.

Danielle, I'm picturing Chris Powell whispering "trust the process" in your ear now. Rock on, you rock star you!!

Maureen, cute musician dude asked you out? Awesomesauce!! He sounds adorable.

I'm with you on the scary train ride - count me out. I'm more the pumpkin spice latte and hay ride sort of Halloween celebrator. Although...the Muffin is going trick or treating this year in his rather low-key Transformers costume. We'll see how that goes, since he *hates* candy. I guess he can give it away.

Me... I went on aforementioned mini-vacation and absolutely adhered to my 500/2000 rotations. The fast food restaurants (Gavin likes those, sigh) make it really easy to do that now with calorie counts right on the menus! I pitched out 9/10 of a delicious chocolate shake without batting an eye!

For the first time *ever* I can actually see how this will work for the rest of my life. The WOE was not a burden; it was actually a touchstone from home and a comforting way to take good care of myself.

Life is good, no?

Lynne
Glad to see the break through!! I often say I dont know how I am going to eat like this forever. After a few months of being on track you realize it wasn't as hard as we allowed ourselves to think it was going to be. Keep up the good work lady!!
Old 10-28-2013, 06:09 AM   #396
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Maureen - so do you have the guys number? He have yours??? Just because it didn't work for that evening, doesn't mean you can't see him another time! Inquiring minds NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!

Lynne - I am so proud of you! I couldn't do a vaca and stick to rotations. I never have. Look at you go girl!
Old 10-28-2013, 06:09 AM   #397
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
I picture Chris talking to me all the time....now, whether that makes me nuts, or if it's wrong, I don't wanna be right.. I also hear Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels too. Jillian mostly yells tho' and that's when I KNOW I've been bad!!!
I love it.... I may have to try this
Old 10-28-2013, 06:11 AM   #398

Star - it is great having YOU here!

Danielle - I want to talk to Chris, heck, he can eat crackers in my BED anytime he wants! not that he would ever eat a cracker!

Liz - how are the girls? What are their costume plans for Halloween???
Old 10-28-2013, 06:16 AM   #399

We had a big weekend at my house. Yesterday was my DS14's confirmation at church. We had 20+++ people over at our house for lunch after church. It was awesome. He spoke during church and gave his "statement of faith!" I was ONE PROUD MOMMA!!!!!!!!

SOrry, I just had to SHARE!!!!!!!!
Old 10-28-2013, 06:17 AM   #400

That is DD12 and DS14
Then just DS14 at church
then ME and DS14 at our house
Old 10-28-2013, 08:01 AM   #401
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Monica~ GREAT PICS!! Your kids are so cute! Is DS still JUDDD'ing, he looks fantastic!

Liz~ Bob has been speaking to me for years Seriously, about 6 or 7 years ago I used to have dreams w/ him in them for weeks on end it was CRAZY. Chris is such a love! I love how he loves his wife & kids and how much he wants to give to the world. ♥ He's one of about 5 tv husbands I have!
Old 10-28-2013, 08:10 AM   #402
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misscobi
Start Date: 3/03 originally
Hey guys! Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth... good news is that I *AM* on plan - I know we tend to disappear when that's not the case, but food is good. I ended up getting pretty darned sick so in addition to being glued to my monitor - I like to take notes on each dog, too, to help me learn conformation better and to have notes to fall back on in case I or a friend is considering that pedigree in the future. But I had already paid for the week and it only happens once a year, so I really didn't want to miss it, but by the time it was done I did not want to look at my monitor for anything and usually barely managed to do the dishes and bare basic chores all week. Playing catch up this week, feeling a bit better, but not quite back to normal yet. We finally went to the haunted corn maze last night and it was AWESOME! It was super windy, so the corn was blowing in the breeze. You could not hear the actors moving at all since the corn was rustling anyway. Lots of creepy surprises! Fun stuff! Oh, and as I type my sister, brother in-law and sweet baby nephew are on the first leg of their journey here from Idaho! I'll probably have to wait to see the baby for a couple of days. I'm hoping maybe tomorrow, but definitely don't want to get him sick, so we'll see. I'm still stuffy today. Scale was at 187 this morning. Not complaining, but obviously not thrilled. Now let's see if I can play catch up... things will probably be a bit jumbled as I jump from subject to subject, but love ya all anyway...

Lynne, so glad Gavin's IEP meeting went well! I know how stressful that can be. Sociomathology, huh? WooHoo to scale movement! Love that you're planning for goal already and thinking about your need to increase exercise as you get smaller. Smart! I'd probably choose the same as well, maybe allowing for non-exercise 500 calorie days if I felt like I needed a break? Too funny that Gavin doesn't like candy. He'll be the hit of the 'hood giving away his candy. lol Life is good

Danielle, funny about DD19... though by the time I get caught up she may have moved out Glad the scale moved again! WooHoo! I'm so happy that you're still loving Chris Powell's program and that it's going by quickly & easily for you! Such a blessing to have something that just clicks! Also glad DD17 was feeling better. I hate when our kiddos are sick, no matter how old they get! Oh and yes, klutziness would have been an issue in the corn maze. There were a couple of times where I bolted around hubby to get away from some scary thing or another and the ground was a bit uneven, etc. It was soo much fun, though. lol

Maureen, bummer about the quest bars. I love your DD's educational/career goals! Hope she got the job! btw, I love almond butter <3! Yummm... bacon and cheese... no way can that be a bad thing! How sweet of them to make it just for you! Work sounds pretty stressful... glad your team checks on you and keeps your mug refilled! WooHoo for old flames perking up the ego a bit! Nice! The Trolley thing sounds pretty fun, especially the trail back!

Laura, if you could teach us how to channel those cooking powers that would be a best seller for sure! Ah, zapping over groceries, Maureen, brilliant. Ugh. I feel so bad for all of you ladies who are overworked and stressed at work. Not fun.

Grubchow!

Stacy, the puppy show was fun. They had futurity (all puppies) the first two days, then an invite only top 20 event (gorgeous gorgeous dogs), and a regular, though HUGE, show Wed-Fri. Nice to see all of the dogs from across the country that you wouldn't normally get to. Had a blast seeing some of my friends do well. WooHoo on a pound lost! That pizza sounds amazing. Yum! Kudos on the walking too! Love it!

Monica, DD wasn't scared by Freddy Kruger at all? haha. I wondered how that would be for the newer generation. Scared the beejeebus out of me at that age! I wanted to watch Children of the Corn before heading to the corn maze, but it didn't happen. I was wondering if it would even seem scary anymore. Probably not, huh? Love Mike & Molly, too. Awww, what precious pictures of a special day. Makes my heart sing. So glad all went well for DS. I know you have to be so very very proud! WTG mom & dad for raising such wonderful kiddos <3

Wendy, I LOVE your husband... does he want to shop for the rest of us? Thankfully my hubby loves to cook, but he doesn't care for grocery shopping either. Great job walking & yes, you are blessed to have someone you trust watch the furbabies while you're gone. Hope you had a great trip!

Hi Liz! Awesome NSV! YAY for smaller pants! So glad you're feeling good about yourself. It is hard sometimes. I find pulling out an old 'before' picture usually perks me up a bit. I'm not *there* anymore and that's something to be proud of.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:34 AM   #403

Tami - so sorry to hear you were not feeling well. I know you were so looking forward to the show. So, are your sister and family on their way to you for GOOD? Is this the move??? You are always so good to me girl! Thanks again for your kind words.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:37 AM   #404

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Monica~ GREAT PICS!! Your kids are so cute! Is DS still JUDDD'ing, he looks fantastic!
Hey girl, he still does rotations, MWF up days and then has 1 weekend DD. He doesn't count UD's at all anymore. He gets about 1000 before dinner and then doesn't count. DDs he keeps fairly low. I think his goal right now is to maintain. The DR saw him last week and said, HE LOOKS GREAT! DOING GREAT! That made him feel really good. Another kid at school ran into him. Buddy from last year, hadn't seen him at all...was like WOW DUDE, you got SKINNY!!!!!!!!! I think that made his day.

His new size/fashion is going to kill me. He was always my kid that was cheap for clothing. Well, this summer we bought him an entire new wardrobe, cargo shorts and button down shirts. A few weeks ago we bought the suit. Then this weekend he needed all new jeans and long sleeved shirts. I told him, YOUR new fashion desires are KILLING ME! I was happy to buy them and happy for him !!! Before, he just wanted clothes baggy and such. Now he really gets into it!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...rt-2-a-12.html
Old 10-28-2013, 09:34 AM   #405
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lynne2u
Stats: 245/173/120
Hi, everyone!!

Monica, OMG, your family is beautiful. Your DS is quite a looker! No wonder he's getting into fashion!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscobi View Post
Sociomathology, huh?
Not quite: it's sociohematology. Socio- , prefix meaning "social"; hematology, the study of blood.

...because it's terribly important to get one's fictional sciences straight.

Tami, you are one serious dog show watcher!!

With my luck, I'd have been taken out of the corn maze on a stretcher due to twisting my ankle.

Stephen King is going to have to start writing about something else - nobody's scared of big dogs and self-driving cars anymore. If anybody can adjust to scaring the wits out of a whole new audience, it's him!!

Epitaph: Here lies Stephen King, who scared the heck out of people.

Me... I'm going to be glad to get into some new sizes eventually because I'm tired of these same clothes and I don't really want to buy more in this size. I learned last year that I can wear size 16 until I get down into the 150's. I was at 158 and size 14 was still not fitting comfortably!

At this rate, I'll be 5'7, 110 pounds and still wearing size 12. My skull must be filled with helium, or else I'm very pear shaped and not aware of it. No, actually the shirt I'm wearing right now is 2x as well so...must be helium-balloon head.

Back to work for me.

Happy Monday all!!

Lynne

500/2000 until the end of the challenge with NO TWEAKS.

Reality is still the boss, after all these years.
Old 10-28-2013, 01:01 PM   #406
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
Star - it is great having YOU here!

Danielle - I want to talk to Chris, heck, he can eat crackers in my BED anytime he wants! not that he would ever eat a cracker!

Liz - how are the girls? What are their costume plans for Halloween???

Kids are doing great thanks for asking. I love this time of year lots of stuff to do. They are going to be Batman and Robin for Halloween. We had a party to go to this weekend so we got to try out the costumes!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Halloween 2013.jpg (20.6 KB, 6 views)
Old 10-28-2013, 01:03 PM   #407
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
That is DD12 and DS14
Then just DS14 at church
then ME and DS14 at our house
The kids are so adorable!! You are one lucky mom you should be very proud of your son. and you look amazing BTW!!
Old 10-28-2013, 01:08 PM   #408
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hey guys! Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth... good news is that I *AM* on plan - I know we tend to disappear when that's not the case, but food is good. I ended up getting pretty darned sick so in addition to being glued to my monitor - I like to take notes on each dog, too, to help me learn conformation better and to have notes to fall back on in case I or a friend is considering that pedigree in the future. But I had already paid for the week and it only happens once a year, so I really didn't want to miss it, but by the time it was done I did not want to look at my monitor for anything and usually barely managed to do the dishes and bare basic chores all week. Playing catch up this week, feeling a bit better, but not quite back to normal yet. We finally went to the haunted corn maze last night and it was AWESOME! It was super windy, so the corn was blowing in the breeze. You could not hear the actors moving at all since the corn was rustling anyway. Lots of creepy surprises! Fun stuff! Oh, and as I type my sister, brother in-law and sweet baby nephew are on the first leg of their journey here from Idaho! I'll probably have to wait to see the baby for a couple of days. I'm hoping maybe tomorrow, but definitely don't want to get him sick, so we'll see. I'm still stuffy today. Scale was at 187 this morning. Not complaining, but obviously not thrilled. Now let's see if I can play catch up... things will probably be a bit jumbled as I jump from subject to subject, but love ya all anyway...

Hi Liz! Awesome NSV! YAY for smaller pants! So glad you're feeling good about yourself. It is hard sometimes. I find pulling out an old 'before' picture usually perks me up a bit. I'm not *there* anymore and that's something to be proud of.
Glad to hear you stayed on track and to see you back here we missed you!! Hope you are back to 100% better before long so you get to love on the nephew sooner rather than later.
Old 10-28-2013, 03:15 PM   #409
Major LCF Poster!

Aw, Monica, I love DS's new fashion sense! Too cute! He must be feeling GREAT! How cool!

Ooops, Lynne... lol.... hematology makes much more sense in the context of your book! Was wondering how the math fit in Sizes are so weird! I've heard of two different people weighing about the same as me, one even shorter than I, and both wearing like 4 sizes smaller than me I pretty much skipped 14's last time & went from 16 to 12, but the VAST majority of 16's are still tight right now. Ugh.

Thanks, Liz! I'm getting there. I've been able to do much more around the house than I could even yesterday. I'm very happy to be making a dent there! How on earth does the house completely fall apart after just a few days of ignoring it? Your little batman & robin sound adorable! I miss having younger kids this time of year. The teens in front of us in line last night were a hoot. We hid the guys so they could scare the girls, etc. I think one was really nervous about the girls they were with and kept chatting with me to take the edge off. Too cute. When they went with the group in front of us that one made sure to say bye & that he'd miss us. lol Still not the same as 'little' kids, but cute none the less
Old 10-28-2013, 03:18 PM   #410
Major LCF Poster!

Oh, and YES, Monica, this is THE move! They're coming to stay! They're making great time and baby Kellan is cooperating well with the long drive. They should be to my mom's later tonight, but I'll probably avoid them until Wednesday if all goes with this disease
Old 10-28-2013, 03:32 PM   #411
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Maureenlw
Start Date: 5/13/2013
Hi!!!

Oh Monica!!! Your family is so beautiful! Look at all of you! You all GLOW!!!! AND, you are beautiful!!!!!! Love your oh so classic dress! No wonder you are so busy! Look at your beautiful family and what you've done!!!!

Hello everyone!!

While ya'll were posting, I was doing something else eventful yesterday!!! I went to the Rhode Island Zoo with on of my oldest friends!! Walked walked walked and walked until my 5 inch 10 year old stacked boot heel broke!

Then, we were the instigators of a police chase... yes. I can't stay out of trouble for a minute! I video taped a car driving all over the road and called the cops and while I was on the phone we pulled up behind a cop to tell him as the dispatcher was just not getting it. Then the cop sped off and two miles ahead he nailed the chick. We were not allowed to go until as I had a video. They got what they needed IN the car so the dispatcher called us back and told us we were free to go.

Anyway, then we went to see this: Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular | Roger Williams Park Zoo

5000 pumpkins lit up. It was beautiful! But, more walking in the zoo at night! I'll post a picture later.

My high school crush? lol yes, I have his number and he has mine. BUT, he is coming over to watch the Red Sox with me tonight. He asked me out for coffee, but I could not go to that either. He is an avid fan, and guess what? So am I!

And, he sang the song for me that we sang in chorus oh so many years ago. He has a beautiful voice and he still remembers the exact notes. This is the song I fell in a crush over him with. Bali Hai! He was the only tenor who could get all the notes on pitch!!! He was soooo smooth.

Anyway, clients in the office tomorrow AGAIN!

My dd22 got the job!!! She has her first big girl job!! I wanted to cry in the office when she called to tell me! She is such a good girl! So proud of her! AND she will be working with two autistic kids. She wanted to work with autistic kids and made sure she took extra classes just to understand. She has such a good heart! Love her to pieces!

Stayed on plan on weekend.

Ok...I will catch up with everyone and read more thoroughly very soon. I did not fall off the earth with my diet...LOL
Old 10-28-2013, 03:40 PM   #412
Major LCF Poster!

Fun stuff, Maureen! Yay for DD! Sounds like a great girl! Enjoy the game
Old 10-28-2013, 05:17 PM   #413
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LauraDavis
Stats: 245.8/190.6/145
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 2013
Went shopping this morning for things for the house and some new things for the kitchen. Like I really need more stuff for the kitchen...

Monica and Liz such beautiful children. The Halloween costumes are great. Monica you are radiant!

Maureen what are we going to do with you.... into something all the time. Great news for you DD. Wish her the best.

Lynne a new size is so great isn't it... it's just proves you're getting there. It'll happen.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #414
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Stacy O
Stats: 212/206/175
Start Date: Dec 30 2013
Monica, your kids are gorgeous! CONGRATS on your son's confirmation!
Old 10-28-2013, 07:11 PM   #415
Senior LCF Member

Dinner tonight was Linda Sue's oven bbq chicken and pan fried broccoli slaw topped with Linda Sues cheese sauce.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:24 PM   #416
Senior LCF Member

Liz-love the costumes! Cuties!

Maureen-congrats to you daughter!

Tami-feel better!
Old 10-29-2013, 05:57 AM   #417
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Aw, Monica, I love DS's new fashion sense! Too cute! He must be feeling GREAT! How cool!

Ooops, Lynne... lol.... hematology makes much more sense in the context of your book! Was wondering how the math fit in Sizes are so weird! I've heard of two different people weighing about the same as me, one even shorter than I, and both wearing like 4 sizes smaller than me I pretty much skipped 14's last time & went from 16 to 12, but the VAST majority of 16's are still tight right now. Ugh.

Thanks, Liz! I'm getting there. I've been able to do much more around the house than I could even yesterday. I'm very happy to be making a dent there! How on earth does the house completely fall apart after just a few days of ignoring it? Your little batman & robin sound adorable! I miss having younger kids this time of year. The teens in front of us in line last night were a hoot. We hid the guys so they could scare the girls, etc. I think one was really nervous about the girls they were with and kept chatting with me to take the edge off. Too cute. When they went with the group in front of us that one made sure to say bye & that he'd miss us. lol Still not the same as 'little' kids, but cute none the less

Sizes are crazy ... but its all in how you are shaped. I carry most of my weight in my waist, thighs and butt lol. I can still wear many of my 14's and a few 16's but I was told I look like I am carrying a load in my pants so I try to avoid those ones.
At my lowest weight of 155 I was a size 8 or 10. I am very happy at a 10 I think once I get there I will be maintaining. I think I need to learn not to look at the sizes or the scale as much and pay attention to how I look in the mirror or pictures.

Slimmer by Summer Challenge 225/190/?
Awesome by Autumn Challenge 193/176/180
Sexier for Santa 176/174/164
Spring Fling 185/172/165
Old 10-29-2013, 05:58 AM   #418
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy O View Post
Liz-love the costumes! Cuties!

Maureen-congrats to you daughter!

Tami-feel better!
Thanks I was so proud that I actually made the tutu's and batman and robin symbols...Im not crafty usually lol.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:59 AM   #419
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraDavis View Post
Went shopping this morning for things for the house and some new things for the kitchen. Like I really need more stuff for the kitchen...

Monica and Liz such beautiful children. The Halloween costumes are great. Monica you are radiant!

Maureen what are we going to do with you.... into something all the time. Great news for you DD. Wish her the best.

Lynne a new size is so great isn't it... it's just proves you're getting there. It'll happen.

Thanks.... and you can never have to much stuff for the kitchen
Old 10-29-2013, 06:00 AM   #420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lize636 View Post
Kids are doing great thanks for asking. I love this time of year lots of stuff to do. They are going to be Batman and Robin for Halloween. We had a party to go to this weekend so we got to try out the costumes!!
LOVE THAT They look GREAT!!!!!
Closed Thread