Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2013, 08:00 AM   #121
Random WIT

Gallery: stews
Stats: 240/181/135
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 4/5/14 @223.8 lbs.
huh, not sure where the time went this morning. I'm pretty much ready for work, but it took longer than normal. weird.

going to try to eat light all day knowing we are eating out with family tonight and I want to enjoy it. we are going to a restaurant we never go to so don't want to have to deprive myself that meal.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2013, 06:43 AM   #122
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
Hope you had a good night stews. Getting ready for kyles last soccer game here. Is COLD so we have to bundle up. Poor Stella has a cold and an awful diaper rash so I think we will just hang out today. Going to the pumpkin farm tomorrow

Oh, and I made a hard decision..:cutting out a workout each week so I'm down to 5. Since I'm basically at goal weight I don't need so much cardio. Ahh. Hard decision but it will be nice to sleep in on Sundays
Old 10-19-2013, 08:33 AM   #123
Random WIT

I think that is a good decision. there is such a thing as too much. and I know you well enough to know when you work out you work out hard (most the time). I'd bet on it .

I'm so tired. we didn't get home until 11:00 last night. I fell asleep a couple times coming home but not for long. I was actually trying NOT to in case dh was tired too. he had only had 3 hours of sleep that day. problem is, I am not super talkative in the car usually. its like, I have things to say normally, but when I'm in a car and supposed to come up with things its just not there, lol.. I talk some, just not tons. plus, I was tired so even less brain function to talk, lol. had to get up at 7 this morning so I can go pick up my bountiful basket produce plus I'm picking up one for a friend because she ordered but had to go out of town. she's done the same for me so I'm happy to do it for her. need to drop it off at her house on my way hoome.

not much else going on today. just try to get the produce washed up and put away today. figure out what to fix for dinner before dh goes to work tonight. he's covering graveyard shift for 2 nights for someone.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:33 AM   #124
Random WIT

Enjoy the his last soccer game! even if it is cold Hope Stella is feeling better fast
Old 10-19-2013, 11:08 AM   #125
Random WIT

My Daddy and his sweet wife last night at his birthday celebration. he is wearing a seahawks Jersey that she got him with the number 73 on it (he turned 73 yesterday). He is a huge sports fan and absolutely LOVED his jersey.

Old 10-19-2013, 11:10 AM   #126
Random WIT

also have to share one of my beautiful great niece. this is my nephew's daughter that is blind. well, she has a little sight but VERY little. She has glasses to see if over time it really helps or not, but even with the glasses she can't see much. you will see her take things and put them right up to her eyes to see so there is a small amount. she is such a sweet little thing. This isn't a pic from last night, but I just saw it on my sis's fb page and had to share it.

Old 10-19-2013, 11:12 AM   #127
Random WIT

okay ... one more because this one made me laugh. my nephew rarely takes a serious photo. he is seriously a goof ball. He did not want Jazlyn to be the only one to not look at the camera. Said he didn't want her to look silly so he looks silly with her, lol.

Old 10-19-2013, 05:05 PM   #128

Great pictures!!

Me and Stella skipped kyles game because it started to rain. Kyle had a blast playing in it though. We took him to the toy store to spend his bridal money and then found a new place for lunch. I got some chili that I split with dh and a humus plate that was very good. Dh is gone for the night so we are watching movies and playing. Stella is super grumpy though

And yes, I tend to workout hard and 6 days a week was great when I was trying to lose. I'm not really trying to lose much now as I am trying to "tone" so focusing a lot more on my weight training. Plus it's cold out in the mornings and I don't like running in the cold
Current 12/7: 98.0
Goal: healtHy and fit
Old 10-19-2013, 09:06 PM   #129
Random WIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess View Post
Great pictures!!

Me and Stella skipped kyles game because it started to rain. Kyle had a blast playing in it though. We took him to the toy store to spend his bridal money and then found a new place for lunch. I got some chili that I split with dh and a humus plate that was very good. Dh is gone for the night so we are watching movies and playing. Stella is super grumpy though

And yes, I tend to workout hard and 6 days a week was great when I was trying to lose. I'm not really trying to lose much now as I am trying to "tone" so focusing a lot more on my weight training. Plus it's cold out in the mornings and I don't like running in the cold
hehe, what did Kyle buy with his BRIDAL money? seriously, what did the little man choose?

sorry Stella is grumpy. I hope her rash clears up soon. poor baby girl.

I'm sitting here just relaxing. just me and the pups tonight. I took Dad home a little bit ago. his wife dropped him off at our house on their way into town. was going to come back and get him, but she had went home to lay down because of a headache, so I told dad she didn't need to come back. no biggie for me to take him.

while Dad was here my brother came by to visit for a bit too.. they are in town for a short time. was nice to see him.

dinner turned out yummy. simple but good.. I used a couple kinds of potatoes, a few small golden beets, and onion and roasted them partially with olive oil/balsalmic and some seasonings then when partly done I added the sausage. also had some mango with it on the side.
Old 10-20-2013, 06:35 AM   #130

Stupid spell check lol. He got a huge truck with cars that go on it and this ship from the movie planes. We also got some Santa ideas. I'm going to start shopping this week.

Taking the kids to the pumpkin patch today. It's going to be cold but it'll be fun. Kyle is excited to get his pumpkin.

8:35 and Stella is still sleeping. Poor girl must not be feeling great. She was in bed asleep by 8 last night
Old 10-20-2013, 09:41 AM   #131
Random WIT

hehe, I don't usually point out all the typo's and autocorrects. I know I get PLENTY when using my phone, especially. but sometimes just can't help it, some of them are too funny to ignore

I sure hope Stella is feeling better

I'm going to church in a little while and grocery shopping after. that may be a mistake since I won't have eaten lunch yet but once I come home, I'd like to stay here if I can.
Old 10-20-2013, 04:30 PM   #132
Random WIT

whew, ready to sit for awhile.

visited after church for awhile then went grocery shopping. came home and got it all put away. now who wants to fix me something to eat?
Old 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM   #133
Random WIT

brrr, I'm cold this morning. having a cup of coffee before dh leaves for work, then I'll go get ready for work myself. I got the mac and cheese ready last night so all I have to do is bake it this morning to take to work for a pot luck.

Hope your first day of work goes well tomorrow, jackie! I'm happy for you
Old 10-24-2013, 07:32 PM   #134

Snowed here the last 2 days. Kyle was happy..me, not so much.

First day was good. So far I like it and I was only at the front desk today. Tomorrow I start with the kids

Weigh still dropping despite no exercise. Ate a lot today so no scale tomorrow. Just going to play it by ear and hope I continue to lose and tighten
Old 10-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #135
Random WIT

I bet you will LOVE that job! it sounds perfect for you.

I've done okay today. didn't really eat at work. there were some left overs from our pot luck yesterday but I wasn't feeling good with this dumb headache so I just had a few crackers, cheese, thin slices of meat and an energy drink. after work I made a sandwich wrap and had a serving of gordettos. that's it so far. oh I did have a banana this morning.
Old 10-25-2013, 07:41 PM   #136

Woah! Work was busy and fun and I was exhausted after. Going To need to take some water and maybe a small snack to work. I was too hungry when I got out

Dh has to work tomorrow so just hanging out I think
Old 10-25-2013, 08:17 PM   #137
Random WIT

Glad it was fun. I'm always exhausted after work when I haven't been there for awhile. I think you'll find you aren't as tired after you get used to it. (at least most days, lol).

I don't really have plans tomorrow other than I think my Dad is coming over tomorrow night to watch football. he doesn't get the game he wants to watch and we do.
Old 10-26-2013, 06:24 AM   #138

I hope you are right stews! Though at one point we had 14 kids (2 workers) so I'm expecting to mostly be exhausted

Slept cruddy and of course was dead asleep when Kyle woke at 8am. Wish dh was here so I could have stayed in bed.
Old 10-26-2013, 09:35 AM   #139
Random WIT

I'm sure you will have days you are exhausted but I do think it will get better, for the most part.

so, I wanted to stay up late and just veg out and watch tv last night with dh on graveyard. nope, I was sitting falling asleep so I went to bed and played on my phone for a few minutes but was probably asleep around 10:00. but... then I woke up about 3 and could NOT get back to sleep. sheesh! how dumb is that. I thought I'd read for awhile, being its in the middle of the night and I know I hadn't slept enough I was sure I'd be able to get back to sleep after a bit. nope.. still awake. Its going to him me hard later. and my daddy is coming over for an 8:00 football game tonight. yikes!

I think I'm going to make potato soup for dinner but probably should make it early and then just reheat it because i have a feeling once I hit a wall this afternoon nothing else will get done. I wouldn't care if it got made but I'd like dh to have some to take to work tonight.
Old 10-26-2013, 03:58 PM   #140
Random WIT

got my pot of soup made. good thing because I'm getting tired. sitting here watching tv with dd23. I was in the middle of making soup and realized we were out of milk. I really didn't want to go to the store and knew she had opened at work so texted to see if she was still there. she was JUST getting off so I asked her to bring some to me.

I probably won't be doing anything else today. oh, but Dad isn't coming over tonight after all so at least I can go to bed or not feel bad if I fall asleep on the couch later, lol.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:08 AM   #141

Morning. Still getting used to having to get up and ready for work! Hoping I work everyday this week though I'm looking forward to it. Hope that doesn't wear off

Decent weekend. Kyle got sick Saturday so we had a lazy day mostly yesterday. I got out for a short run because it was nice out. Weight is holding steady which is good since I'm barely working out now.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:27 AM   #142
Random WIT

I'm glad Kyle is feeling better and also you were able to get out for a run.

after church yesterday I came home and woke dh up (he had worked graveyard the night before). He was planning on working on his shop but instead we decided to just spend the day together. went for a drive to the beach and had dinner. got home about 9:00 last night. it was SO gorgeous there. you would think it was a summer day rather than nearly November. (it was in the 60's at the beach which may be cold for YOU guys but at the beach here that is good weather, lol).

I think dh is going to go for a long motorcycle ride this today. then he'll probably be putting the bike away until Spring.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:19 PM   #143
Random WIT

went to the store on the way home. not the store I had planned on but didn't feel like going to the other one. the one I went to is right on my way home. I thought I'd just get a couple of the things I really need for tomorrow but then once I was inside, just went ahead and got everything on my list. (the other store is less expensive, that's why I was going to go there in the first place). I decided, I just wanted to get it and be done. It wasn't a lot of things but not just 2 items either.

I have been sitting mostly with a heat pad on my back now since getting off work. I did get a chicken in the oven though for dinner.
Old 10-31-2013, 07:13 AM   #144
Random WIT

the chicken and noodles I made last night turned out yummy! I was going to have left overs today but Daddy wants to go out for lunch when I get off work. since I don't get off until 1:30 (ish) I won't really need a normal dinner. if I get hungry I'll have something light. I may have a small bowl but may just wait and have that tomorrow for left overs instead.

so we have nearly our usual too much halloween candy for probably zero trick or treaters, lol. but this time i can blame dh. I asked him if he could go pick some out last night after dinner when I went to choir practice. yup, he came home with almost as much as I usually do,, LOL! no longer do I take full blame for the overbuying of candy for Halloween, lol.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:51 AM   #145
The doctor is IN

Gallery: Lucy
Stats: startover 160/154/145 5'9"
WOE: Atkins (original)
Start Date: 2004, restart 5-15-14
Old 11-02-2013, 10:08 AM   #146
Random WIT

LUCY!!!!! hiya!!!!

goodness, I went and picked up my bountiful basket this morning. it sure is bountiful. now what do I do with acorn squash and fennel. I don't usually like squash except the summer ones but willing to try somehow.

I've never had fennel before.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:04 PM   #147
The doctor is IN

Me either Stewskie. What's everybody dong today? We are going to see a movie at 3:30 and then one of my favorite restaurants after. Taking DH's sister and her husband. Love them! It will be fun. Her husband helped me a lot with moving (well he and DH did it all really) so we are sorting of paying it back
Old 11-02-2013, 12:08 PM   #148
The doctor is IN

Going to get some more training sessions after these run out. I my trainer. She is so good, pushes me but knows how to not let me reinjure my elbow or back. I can feel my core Nd arms getting stronger. I have started working out with her twice a week and trying to do cardio 2 times aside from it. She usually combines the two and then sometimes I stay at the gym to do a little more.

I asked DH if he minded (it is not cheap) but he said he thinks it is great that I want to do that!

“Faith is the gaze of a soul upon a saving God.” A.W. Tozer
I need a seatbelt for my wagon

Old 11-02-2013, 01:16 PM   #149
Random WIT

I love to hear how supportive your husband is for you. Glad you are liking the trainer.

I'm going to make an early dinner...or late lunch. fresh eggs (dh buys them from a guy at work that has chickens) and fried potatoes with fresh green chili's mixed in. maybe bacon if its thawed enough to cook when dh wants it.

He works tonight so maybe I'll snuggle in and watch a movie or something before bed tonight.

other than that, I need to get my produce put away but no other real plans.
Old 11-02-2013, 05:18 PM   #150
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: amazinggrace911
Stats: 190/190/150 -- 5'8"
WOE: Whatever It Takes!!!!!
Start Date: 7/30/2014
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! My kindle is actually working tonight so I can get online. My computer isn't working and my kindle isn't most of the time. It is a pain.

Weighed in at 161.6 today. Need to get back into a weight loss mode but I just haven't had the drive to do so. Really want to but money is tight. Think I am going to start going to Aldi's to get their veggies. So much cheaper. My neighbor got me two pineapples yesterday -- $1 each!!! Thinking about doing a paleo plan so I can eat some fruit. Been doing some research into the different plans. Just need to decide what to do.

Have a good night!