Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2013, 05:25 AM   #151
Queen Bargain Shopper

Gallery: Radmom413
Stats: Always a work in progress!
WOE: SB Vet/NMD
Start Date: Every day is a new start!
Prayers, Jenn!

Becky - what's up with your twin on FB!
That happened to DD23 - all her pics, EVERYTHING, but a different name.
FB was great about it!

Off to work and DD's work shower today!

Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2013, 05:37 AM   #152
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Rebecca130
Stats: 201/ 183/130
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: Jan 23, 2008
Waiting for them to take it down. I can't figure out how to report it myself. Don't accept this request if u ladies go onto fb and receive a request, it's not me!
Old 09-24-2013, 09:08 PM   #153
Princess Proofreader

Gallery: TuscanGirl
Stats: Sad/Happy/Wow 5'
WOE: Something like GL and LC and . . . .
Start Date: July 2003
Jenn -

Becky - guess your twin doesn't like me, I haven't been friended! *pout*

Cindy - how was DD's shower?
Old 09-24-2013, 09:57 PM   #154
Big Yapper!!!!

I always wanted a sister! And a twin is the best but she's the evil twin so we don't talk about her! Lol

Has a busy day. Lunch with Gracie, play time at the park, got my hair cut and then came home and did nothing this evening. Going to bed, Indies tomorrow'

Oh, and I got some Lia Sophia bonus'. So excited! 4 pieces!!!!
Old 09-25-2013, 05:12 AM   #155
Queen Bargain Shopper

Wednesday and late day since I swapped for yesterday.
DD's shower was so much fun and she got a ton off her registry. Also some great food....some cucumber dip that was to die for, along with a pumpkin dip that I could have crawled into!

Today should go quickly - meetings and one of our teammates is out sick again today so it makes things a little busier.

And guess what?
It's BIRTHDAY EVE!
Old 09-25-2013, 08:47 AM   #156
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: handbells
Stats: too much/not enough/just right
Start Date: today!
Popping in for a quick

Glad the shower went well, Cindy!

Scouts starting back tonight!

Last edited by handbells; 09-25-2013 at 08:48 AM..
Old 09-25-2013, 04:48 PM   #157
Big Yapper!!!!

That pumpkin dip sounds awesome! Did u have fruit with it? What's planned for ur bd???

We were suppose to meeting but I called and said I would be there ASAP cuz brad was late getting the girls and she said "oh... I forgot to call u, it's cancelled". I guess that's what I get for not working many hours cuz stuff is decided after I leave, but still...

Debbie, how does Isabella like her little kitchen? I bar she's loving having a house!!! Did fb kids get everything moved in?

MK.. U walk more than anyone I know! It little legs must be constantly moving! Lol. I've been doing the treadmill lately.

Hopefully I will have a baby bird or 2.. Or 3 shortly. The first one is due anywhere from tomorrow to Saturday or so, the egg are laid 1-2 day pDt so they won't all hatch at the same time. I get excited when their eyes open and again when their get their pinfeathers.

Hello to Kelly, Jenn and Kaye!!!
Old 09-25-2013, 09:09 PM   #158
Princess Proofreader

hi all!
And Hi to Eve!

Today was one of those days!
Exercise
Doc Appt
Health food store
Dog walk
Dietician appt,
yoga,
home for dinner - my first meal of the day!

Then went next door to listen to our neighbors play some songs - a dress rehearsal for the wedding they're performing at in VA this weekend.

The dad is a classical guitar professor, the son plays violin, trumpet, drums, guitar, ukelele, the daughter plays guitar, sings and plays clarinet, and mom plays the piano.
It was fun!
Old 09-26-2013, 04:22 AM   #159
Big Yapper!!!!

Cindy!!!! I hope u have a marvelous day!!!
Old 09-26-2013, 05:16 AM   #160
Queen Bargain Shopper

YAY! It's my birthday!!!!

Well the plan today is to go to work.
However, DD26 already sent me a Starbucks ecard! So hope to leave early enough to grab a coffee!!! I am bringing my pumpkin bars to work, and then we are going to dinner tonight! Of course I will celebrate through the weekend and then Monday off when I am getting a massage! DH is gone this weekend, so of course, I will milk that! DD23 will be stopping on her way to DC to drop off a car, but then on her way home Sunday, she is stopping to give her Momma a present!

Becky - you need to take some pics of the birds!!!! I wanna see!

Weird thing going on here - MAJOR bridge and artery that moves traffic around and through Green Bay, may be closed for a year!!! They had been doing some work on the bridge for quite a while.....resurfacing, reconstruction, blah, blah, blah.....

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...101/309250360/

YIKES!!!!

•○•
"It is what it is."
•○•
Old 09-26-2013, 06:13 AM   #161
Blabbermouth!!!

Happy Birthday, Cindy! May your day be filled with blessings!
Old 09-26-2013, 06:51 AM   #162
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: debbiedo
Stats: pretty close to perfect!
WOE: mindful eating/running off the pounds
Start Date: over and over again
Happy Birthday Cindy!! Your daughter is coming to DC??

Jenn, hope your hubby is OK

MK, still losing? I seem to be staying around 117-118. That's fine.

Becky, I didn't friend your twin.

Kelly, you must be one busy lady!!

My mom comes today. I worked yesterday and had an I service and staff meeting before. Went to grocery, gym, got gas and made dinner and was tired and went to bed.

Going in to PT now.

Airport around 1.

Paid to have my house cleaned. My back would have been bad after cleaning. I am already having increased pain. See the doctor Tuesday. My shoulder is acting up too. I think I get inflammation flare ups and I am having one now.

Cindy have a wonderful birthday!!
Old 09-26-2013, 08:47 PM   #163
Princess Proofreader

Cindy!!!

Old 09-26-2013, 08:48 PM   #164
Princess Proofreader

Debbie - Have fun with mom!
I'm holding around 115. I'm thrilled I haven't lost any more!
Old 09-26-2013, 09:02 PM   #165

My mother says I am thin.

PT will continue for another month.

Walked 4.5 miles with my mom tonight. She walks fast but we walked my speed so I didn't push hard. Maybe 16.30 mile. She isn't used to hills. Took her shopping this afternoon. Walked and we had dinner together. DH had a meeting.

My mother is a bargain hunter and frequents Goodwill where she buys Chico and other things for cheap prices. It is hard to shop with her because she buys name brands for little or nothing. Not that I ever see anything at her Goodwill. I guess in the Palm Beach area they give away nice clothing. I give away nice things too but I don't shop like that.

Off to bed.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:57 AM   #166
Queen Bargain Shopper

TGIF!
What a long week!

Nice birthday......DH took me out for dinner. DD26 and I will celebrate the rest of the weekend. DH going on the annual golf outing. I did tell him last night - from here on out, he needs to look at where my birthday falls and don't plan it on the weekend closest. I am funny about my birthday......and want a family get together to celebrate! This year that won't happen.

DC = Door County in these parts. DSIL's parents have a condo up there and DD23 and DSIL are going there with friends for the weekend - it was the only weekend they all could coordinate - and now their friends (this is like DD's BFF) are moving to Bayfield, WI...... Although DD is quite excited for her friend, it's bittersweet for her. She will be the head of marketing for the Chamber up there, which is her dream job and she and her DH have wanted to get back to that area.......

DD23 finds alot of really good stuff at Goodwill, Debbie - she is a thrifter and does well.
How many days till the wedding?

After the weekend I will get back to my straight and narrow - haven't been overindulging that much, but with showers, parties, birthday.......I do feel better eating the way I have been for the last few weeks. I don't think I will ever see 115 again in my lifetime!

Where's Kelly this week???
Old 09-27-2013, 05:14 AM   #167

I think 23 days till wedding. I really need to find out how many gift bags I need for the hotel and how many coming to dinner night before wedding. I also need to buy wine,beer,soda. Not sure his much for 95-100 people( some are kids).

Mom and I will go walk. Might go to Brookside Gardens to walk. Will call her sister and see if she has time to see us. She is busy with her kids coming from out of town. It is her grandson's Bar Mitzvah tomorrow.

Not sure what else we will do today. My mom is happy to read. DH off today. He went to run at 6 with two friends.
Old 09-27-2013, 12:09 PM   #168

Walked 5.25 miles with my mom.

Kids coming for dinner tonight.

We both like to read so no plans for the afternoon. Tomorrow is the Bar Mitzvah and party, Sunday brunch at cousins house. Later Sunday going to oldest's new house. Monday my mom leaves and I work 3-11.
Old 09-27-2013, 03:44 PM   #169
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kellydawne
Popping in to say and I'm thinking about everyone (And happy late birthday to Cindy) I need to go back and catch up, its just been a little
Old 09-27-2013, 08:14 PM   #170
Princess Proofreader

Hi!

Exercise, pedi, movie, and a whole weekend to myself!
Is it bad that I'm excited about that?

Cindy - since you're having a birthday month, maybe you can get another time for a family dinner!
I never thought I'd see 115 again either - but here it is!

Debbie - 16:00 mile is a good pace. I usually do 17 with the dog (stop and pee or sniff a lot) and 15:00 by myself.
Old 09-28-2013, 01:50 AM   #171

Can't sleep. Was having wedding dream or nightmare.

Yesterday I walked slower due to my back. My mom likes to do 15 minute mile but slowed down. At the gym I go faster.

Had two out of three of my kids here for dinner last night. Isabella was here. Her mom wasn't. It was a nice evening.
Old 09-28-2013, 05:12 AM   #172
Queen Bargain Shopper

Saturday and watching Rescue Me!

MK - the month is over on Monday!!!! I am ok without a family birthday this year, but I told DH never again!

DD and I went and got our supplies to make our door hanging. We ended up not going out to dinner and just got a great chicken and artichoke pizza......DD23 stopped by and dropped off her dog.

Today we are getting Pedi's......part of my birthday present from DD and DSIL. It will be the last one of the season! Then off to do baby stuff and a few other things......DD is getting a little nervous that she isn't "ready" being 36 weeks next week.

Debbie - you have a full weekend!

MK - I know I won't see the teens again with my weight - and I am ok with that! What's up that you have the weekend to yourself?

Kelly - what have you been up to?

It's going to be beautiful this weekend!
Old 09-28-2013, 07:36 AM   #173
Blabbermouth!!!

Went to dinner last night with DH, an old friend of ours, and is wife. Had a great time. We went to a tapas bar for dinner that had Asian influenced food...it was fabulous!

DH is doing better. Dr didn't take his stitches out yet...he goes back Monday. He (and the Dr told him it was okay to do so), frequently has to manually express fluid from the incision site.

I have gained...but I've not been watching and have slipped back into bad habits. I've caught myself early though and am determined not to slide too much!

"Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!"

"Humankind is simply materialized color operating on the 49th vibration."
Old 09-28-2013, 07:47 AM   #174
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kellydawne
Good morning-
A lot of my busyness is just the usual fall water polo stuff, but we spent last weekend on the east coast with DS20. We had a great time! Quite a few other parents were there since it was senior day for the water polo guys Saturday and their conference weekend, so lots of games. My parents drove up and met us there too. Both of his room mates families were there and we were able to go out to dinner Saturday night after the game, the parents, (&grandparents-my parents) the boys, the two little brothers, and the grad asst. coach (who is from here that the boys love) This weekend they are in Colorado Springs and the only pic that got post on fb they look exhausted. (it's a picture of the team listening to their coach)

Otherwise, our BIG tournament of the HS season is this weekend, so we've been finalizing t-shirts, programs, volunteers... and I was in and out all day yesterday and will do the same thing today, additionally, our parent group is sponsoring an SAT bootcamp this weekend, so while I was able to deligate most of that, I still have to pop in this morning and I've been helping that person since this is her first year on our board.

I'm still exercising and my weight is staying at about the same spot for a few weeks, but all of a sudden people are telling me I "look skinny" and asking what I'm doing, so I'm expecting a drop on the scale soon. A friend that is very large asked and seemed actually genuinely interested so I offered to share with her, she wants to sit down over coffee when she gets back from vacation in a week or so. Helping someone else is always a good way to keep me motivated and menu planning, which I need to do during the school year so we aren't scrambling with nothing good to eat!
Old 09-28-2013, 11:23 AM   #175

On our way home after Bar Mizvah. Party at 3-6. I hope Isabella falls asleep on the car. She will be a mess later.

Kelly, I didn't realize you were going east to visit your son. I was always happy my boys went to school on this coast. DS29 went to school in Philly and DS 31 went to UMD College Park.

Jenn, glad to hear your husband is on the mend.

Cindy, your daughter will be ready for the baby. Have they chosen a name??

Almost home. Need to change for party. It is informal. I will wear jeans or pants I bought at Athleta which are informal but fit nice. More comfortable then jeans because they have stretch in fabric.
Old 09-28-2013, 07:30 PM   #176
Big Yapper!!!!

Had a scentsy party today at my coworkers house. Got a new warmer, a pack of 2 dryer disks and 3 scent bars for Kim and 3 for me. Then met John for dinner and then to get the girls from brad.

Now I'm barely staying away, Gracie spent the night with is last night and between John snoring and her bed hogging, I ended up about 3 am in the other bed
Old 09-28-2013, 11:23 PM   #177
Princess Proofreader

Hi!

Today I washed the dog, returned 4 overdue library books, walked 6 miles with the dog, fell down and skinned my knee, took a nap, walked the dog again ~ but managed to stay upright ~, ate and most importantly haven't talked to a single person all day!

Cindy - I thought I'd never see the teens again either - but here they are!

DH is at a Mizzou game with his family and old school gang.

Jenn - glad DH is doing well!!

Kelly - was it family weekend?

Debbie - I've been meaning to look at Athleta - do you like their clothes?

Becky are you going to sell Scentsy too?

Circles of fashion are more like spirals, covering the same area but never arriving in the same place twice!

°°◊°°
Old 09-29-2013, 06:34 AM   #178

MK, maybe all that dog walking is keeping your weight down. I like Athleta but prefer to shop the store because they do free alterations. I went to the store and they shortened my pants and sent to me for free. DH bought me another pair but I had to pay for shortening. They are very comfortable.

Sorry about your poor knee.

Becky, it is hard to sleep with a kid in your bed.
Baby bird or birds yet??

Cindy, is the nursery set up??

Kelly, come say hi!!

You too Kaye and Jenn.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:08 AM   #179
Queen Bargain Shopper

Fun, fun, fun weekend!
Got lots of baby stuff done plus alot more! I can't believe the stamina DD still has!
We made an amazing pumpkin pasta dish for dinner last night too!

MK - how the heck did you fall and skin your knee?

Becky - I wondered about that Scentsy stuff - I always have candles burning.

Debbie - thanks for asking! The nursery is pretty much done; they are just working on putting stuff up on the walls!

DH called and they will be golfing 9 sometime this morning before heading back!
Old 09-29-2013, 12:26 PM   #180
Blabbermouth!!!

Still plodding along! Hoping things are starting to slow down! I know this coming week will be slightly busy, but after that things should settle into a nice routine!
Closed Thread