Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2013, 05:06 PM   #61
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Annie64
Stats: 245/175.6/ ? 5'8"
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 6/2/08
Rachel: Well, that's 95 cents less than my venti frappuccinos! I will probably just get the chocolate flavor.. what did you get? Just one flavor or a mix of all 3?

Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2013, 03:47 AM   #62
Blabbermouth!!!

Down about 1.5 lbs after 2 days of LCing.. was hoping for 3, but that's ok.. I will take any loss! I did really good yesterday eating clean, but probably ate too much because of the detox migraine. It's gone now so I hope to do even better today.

I'll check back in later...
Old 08-13-2013, 03:53 AM   #63
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: hhhmom74
Stats: 199.5/135/120 5'4"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 6/22/02 restarted more than once
Diane: i have the chcolate. I mix mine in the blender with cold coffee, ice and a splash of almond milk.
Old 08-13-2013, 04:52 AM   #64
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sports_mom
Stats: 253.6/203.4/175
WOE: Low Carb
Good morning! Got in an upper body workout but skipped the 30 cardio because it was trash day and I needed to clean up a messy kitchen. Having my PWO shake and then filling up the water bottle. First day at work was ok. I thought it went by so slowly. I had a headache from Hades. Not sure if it was LC or working and reading paperwork or a combination of all. I napped a few times yesterday evening - like 10 min - trying to make it go away. Finally broke down and took Ibuprofen. Better today. It's casual jeans for the next two weeks and summer hours are 8:00-3:00 M-TH and off at 1:00 on Fridays. I can handle that. I did wake up at 2:00 a.m. to the dog barking outside, so I moved her to the AC in the pool/exercise room and that shut her up. LOL

Beth - how was your first day?

Rachel - I have a friend who drinks those shakes. She loves them. Almond milk is all I use. Love that stuff! And such low carb and calories counts. I looked up that T25 workout and it looks brutal. How are you doing with it?

Diane - haven't heard anything back yet. You and I seemed to be suffering the same detox withdrawals yesterday. Hope it's better today. I was like you wanting to take a bite of something forbidden to make it go away but realizing that would defeat the purpose of the suffering. hehehe

Hey Gina, Jane, newgrace and Rach! Hope everyone is having success and that you all have a wonderful Tuesday!
Old 08-13-2013, 07:24 AM   #65

Charlene: T25 is pretty brutal but its only 25 minutes. There are a few things that I have to modify because of my knee bothering me. I do love T25 though. I feel like I get an amazing workout!
Old 08-13-2013, 08:23 AM   #66

Morning Slimmers!

Scale is at 127 this morningl. I will be doing my T25 workout and also hoping to get 4 miles in. Yesterday I did my T25 workout and upper body strength training. I am hoping all this working out will help shave time off my next 5K.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:40 AM   #67
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: bethr
Stats: 289.5/232.5/234 by 7/21/14
WOE: FMD
Start Date: First Time 4/01 Restart 4/28/14
Good morning all!

Man I'm one tired puppy. First day of work was fine. Just trying to get back into the groove of being in an office for 8 hours is tiring. It feels really weird to go back to being a peon. I used to BE somebody. And I know I'm only there part time and for 6-8 months. So I don't really feel a part of. Which led me to the conclusion that it is important for me to feel like a part of something bigger than myself. Maybe working with the band will help with that. Speaking of the band, we had two gigs this weekend and the one on Sunday was a condo block party. Our famous friend of the band (who will remain nameless) was going to do a 3 song set. We had a bit of a technical difficulty (some feedback and then some sound issues, as well as a miscommunication with the band about what key to play a certain song in. Well this "famous" guy walked off the stage 3 times because of the problems and had to be coaxed back on. What a flippin' baby. He could have been gracious as we worked out the glitches, which we did. He was playing a block party to 50 people, not a major venue playing to 50,000. I lost all sorts of respect for him. I understand he and the band want to sound good in front of friends. But no one paid $200 for a ticket to see him perform and then were expecting perfection. On the good side of that whole equation, a new guy that moved into the community heard the band and came out with his sax and played for a few songs. And he was good. He and his wife, who plays trumpet, just moved here, played in a similar band in San Diego, and now we might be able to add a horn section to the band. How cool is that!

Iím off today and Friday (working M,W,T) and have ton of chores to do. Now that Iím back at work, dh has to take on some of the household work that he didnít have to do for the last year. And I have to get my eyes checked. Theyíve really changed in the last year and I could barely read the computer screens. I was supposed to go today and then found out that the doc I regularly see wasnít the one I was scheduled to see, so now Iím going on Friday. Which leaves me more time today for chores and going to the gym. Its been almost a week. Yesterday after I parked my car I had a 2 block walk uphill, which was just fine. I was only breathing a little hard when I got to the building. But then the elevators were out and I had to walk up four flights of stairs. So I guess I got a bit of a cardio workout yesterday. I was pretty winded after that! And Iíve been eating on plan. I havenít weighed at all. But I can tell that my work clothes were definitely tighter than they used to be. And Iím still having back/leg problems. Doing another low dose short round of steroids. I just want to knock it back under control. Iíll have to reschedule my mri for next week I think.

Rachelóat least the scale is going in the right direction for you. Iíll have to check out your workout. It sounds pretty intense. Iím too old for pretty intense Youíve had a year of practice with DD being in college, and while I know it will be hard for you, it might be just a tad bit easier this time (I hope). My nephew is heading back to here to college today. Hopefully Iíll get to see him this week. His mom posted a picture of the four boys in a big bear hug. It is such a precious photo. I think Iím going to have to check out the shakes too!

Charleneósounds like you get to ease into the fall work schedule. I like that Iím starting off with 3 days a week. Truth be told, Iím not really ready to be back at work, but at least Iím starting slowly and I feel good about being back in the work force. My brain turned to MUSH over the last year. My problem solving/cognitive skills are just fine, but try to remember factoids and they seem to disappear. Iím sure Iíll get better at it. I had a bit of a headache yesterday too, but I think mine was from eye strain.

Dianeógood for you to get the scale moving in the right direction. How are the detox symptoms today? Yeah, Iíve heard that bad things happen in threes (pretty much my experience) but then sometimes they happen in multiples of threes. NOT GOOD. Glad you got back to the gym. I bet you feel better overall just getting some exercise in. Hope things are improving for you. Thatís really cool that your dad wrote some of his autobiography. And I hope your mom does that too. It would be cool if she share how she felt about current events, like where was she and how did she feel when Kennedy was shot, or when they landed on the moon, or anything like that. Her perspective on world events, or events in her life, or your lives will mean so much. My mom wrote some of hers down and I really appreciate them. My brother and I both have different stories that we heard from my mom and it is richer to have them available to us. Each time I hear a story from my brother that I didnít know, its like having my mom back for just a moment. It was 11 months ago today that she died.

Jane, Gina, Rach, newgrace! Hi! Where are you?

Well, now that I wrote a novel, its time to get the laundry started and all of the chores done so I can get to the gym. And maybe a mani/pedi.
Have a good day all!

See my blog www.bethrado.blogspot.com

One step, one hour, one day at a time.
Old 08-14-2013, 06:20 AM   #68
Blabbermouth!!!

Woke up with a migraine again but meds knocked it off quickly. Did good with eating yesterday but had two apple chicken sausages late so my weight was abt the same. Kind of disappointed I'm only down 1.5 lbs.. normally at this point I'm down 3. Not discouraged though, and I have more food options available so it should be easier. The kids I watch eat donut holes every morning and I got in the habit of sneaking a few.. I've not touched them this week! Even though I haven't lost much on the scale yet, I am feeling better. Maybe I can use my Pilates app on my phone while the kids are napping so I get some exercise in today.

Be back later for personals.. I can't stand typing on my phone any longer!
Old 08-14-2013, 01:22 PM   #69
Major LCF Poster!

Well, crappy start to the school year. We had a suicide last night. A boy in dd15's class - and his parents both work at the school. VERY emotional day today. Great kid. No rhyme or reason. Great family. The man and his wife even came up to the school at 7:00 a.m. this morning to talk to the football players (the man's a coach). Kids were torn up. We met up there at 6:15 and so I left after lunch to come home. I was texting with the other counselors until almost 2:00 a.m. so I am tired.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:14 PM   #70

Charlene: i am so sorry to hear that. Prayers to everyone!
Old 08-14-2013, 05:51 PM   #71
Blabbermouth!!!

Well I did perfect today.. I even made broiled tilapia and green beans for dinner. After broiling you top it with a mixture of parmesan cheese, butter, mayo, lemon juice, basil, pepper, celery salt, and onion powder (I think that's everything), and put it back under the broiler to brown it up a bit.. it was really yummy! Hopefully the scale drops significantly tomorrow.

I actually DID do some pilates at work today while the kids were sleeping, but of course, about 10 minutes into it, I hear "DIannne!" The 2 year old woke up. Oh well.. what I did felt pretty good. I think I"m going to continue doing it a couple days a week. I just searched and found a 30 min routine on youtube.

Charlene: Oh my gosh, how very sad! Believe me I know first hand that horrible things happen to good people and good families.. no one is immune.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:58 PM   #72

Evening Slimmers!

Scale was at 127 this morning. So far today I have did 3.85 miles, upper body strength training and my T25 workout. I may get in an extra T25 workout before bed. I dont have anymore 5Ks until Labor Day. I just cant seem to find any close by.

Diane: good job today!! You can do this!
Old 08-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #73
Major LCF Poster!

Good evening all!

Second day in the office. I was bored for most of the day until I got a download from a meeting yesterday. Now I have stuff to keep me busy. I've been eating clean, but didn't make it to the gym yesterday. I was so tired and not feeling well. I took the bus in today and the upside is that I have a bit of walk to the office, and a good part of it is uphill. So I get about a 3/4 mile walk just going to and from work.

Charlene--I am so sorry to hear about what happened at your school How awful! Bad things happen everywhere, no one is immune. So very sad. Hugs to all.

Diane--good for you on staying on plan, and a little pilates to boot!

Rachel--you're rocking it.

Time for a little something to eat. I've hardly eaten at all today and that's really not a good thing.

Have a good evening.
Old 08-15-2013, 12:47 AM   #74
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Genie80
WOE: Slimming World
Start Date: Re-start 09.18.13
Hi Ladies

Sorry I've been MIA. Had a mad busy weekend because it was Wayne's birthday on Sunday. We were out Saturday night, went to an all you can eat buffet then out drinking with friends and on Sunday his Mum cooked a big roast dinner for us so needless to say my diet has *NOT* stayed on track.

I had to leave his Mums fairly early on Sunday because I started getting really bad stomach cramps, I was up most of the night with it and had to call in work sick on Monday. Tuesday was still bad but dragged myself into work and yesterday just didn't want to get out of bed!

Missed my weigh in yesterday partly because of how rubbish I felt and partly because I was weighing back in at 200 lbs on Monday.

So anyways.... as of yesterday back on JUDDD. Yesterday was my UD so today is my first DD. Going to keep to the eod rotations this time and according to the site my calories are 2004 for an UD and 401 for a DD. I will have to have an MD on Monday so I can have a DD on Tuesday ready for my weigh in on Wednesday but I wont make the mistake of having two UD's together like I did last time.

Question for those of you on JUDDD though, obviously as you lose the weight your calorie allocation changes according to the site. How often do you check what your targets should be?

Today's DD Menu:

L: Ryvita Crackerbread with marmite x 2
D: Chicken Fajitas with onion, pepper etc,.

Totals about 570c so not bad for a first again

Read my journal Asthma/Fibromyalgia/IBS/ME
Old 08-15-2013, 03:56 AM   #75
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning. I did part of my workout and am still so sluggish so I quit after the first two exercises. Am downing some water and hope a shower will liven me up.

Diane - I had Tilapia yesterday too. yum!

Beth - well a couple days under your belt on the work scene. Maybe it'll get easier. I hope you can connect with some people and make some friends there. 6-8 months is a long time. Glad you have the sound gig. I could so envision the bratty musician. lol!!!

Genie - hope you're feeling better and can get back on track.

Rachel - you're doing so well working out. That's awesome. I should get back into running. I love it so much. Haven't really run much since the beginning of summer.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 08-15-2013, 05:46 AM   #76
Blabbermouth!!!

As perfect as I was yesterday my weight was the same! Does lowcarb just not work for me anymore? I feel like I need to just stop eating! Discouraged but not giving up.

Charlene: the tilapia was good but I wasn't thrilled with the quality of the fish.. for one thing they downsized the amt, the filets are tiny, and I found several bones (never used to). It was a bag of frozen filets.. maybe I should try fresh next time?

Beth: I have not forgotten abt the project we spoke of.. now that my art classes are starting back up I hope to get started soon.

Genie: ohhhh I try to avoid buffets, they are dangerous!

Beth: Hope day 3 isn't boring!
Old 08-15-2013, 08:05 PM   #77
Major LCF Poster!

Hello all!

Today was my Friday! Work wasn't quite as boring today, at least for half a day. But no one on my team was there for most of the day, so I did get bored. I just don't have eight hours of intense focus in me right now. And I didn't have good bus timing karma today either. Just missed the one this morning and was early for the one this afternoon. And it took 1.5 hours to get home tonight. Geez! Tomorrow I get my eyes checked and we have a big gig in the evening. I'm pretty sure I'm in ketosis because my mouth tastes funny.

Diane--sometimes our bodies get really stubborn about letting go of the weight. Just keep doing what you're doing and don't get discouraged. I've been there. When does school start?

Gina--I didn't know what JUDDD and had to look it up. I just recently was reading about Chris Powell's carb cycling and was thinking about his program. I just can't stand being hungry, which is why I like Atkins. Once I get past induction, the diminished hunger is great!

Charlene--you're almost through the first week of school. Can you make it?

Rachel--what's up with you?

Hi to everyone else. I'll check in tomorrow.
Old 08-16-2013, 12:42 PM   #78
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all!

Just got back from getting my eyes checked and boy have they worsened over the last year, my left eye in particular. It went from a -2.25 to -3.5. My right eye only had a little change. And the cataract in my left eye got much worse. I feel so old saying that I have a cataract (actually I have two but one is tiny). My mom had them at a young age. In fact she had her first one removed when she was younger than I am. I guess it tends to run in families. And now I'll be back to wearing a contact in my left eye again. It already feels a little scratchy. And I'm getting a headache from the vision change. Oh well. At least I can read the computer screen again. Been eating on plan, so I must be ketosis.

Hope you are all doing well.
Old 08-17-2013, 08:49 AM   #79
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning everyone!

Where are all y'all? Had a good gig last night and someone in the audience told the band leader that he should double my pay Nice to get some positive feedback. The big baby famous singer that walked off the stage didn't show up last night. I guess he is embarrassed as he should be. A simple apology to the band and all would be forgiven and forgotten. I think what bothers me most about that is that his negativity really affected how the band felt in the second set and it certainly damaged my confidence. Water under the bridge. I didn't get much sleep last night because dh set the alarm for some reason (which he slept through). And once I'm up its hard to get back to sleep. I'm going on 6 hours of sleep. I hope to get to the gym today because other than being a little tired, I'm not feeling too bad physically.

Hope you all are doing well. Have a good day!
Old 08-18-2013, 08:37 AM   #80

Good morning!

Just a quick post before I head out the door to church.

Weight is up to 129. tomorrow starts my 3rd week with T25. I will take my measurements tomorrow to see if I have lost anymore.

Got DD19 moved into college yesterday. No tears shed yesterday but I cant say the same for tomorrow. Sundays are always hard for me with her gone. Other 2 kiddos start back to school tomorrow.
Old 08-18-2013, 08:53 AM   #81
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning. I got in a 2.5 mile walk and upper body workout yesterday. It was so cool when I woke up - 68 degrees - so I headed to the park for my walk. It felt amazing. Spent most of the day yesterday watching volleyball games at the high school - and Friday night watching HS football. Even though I have none of "my" kids playing any of these sports, I consider many of them my extended family and love to watch them. I also cleaned the pool and did some laundry, but I have some major cleaning to do today. I still need to finish up school supplies for the oldest, but the basic clothes shopping is done. I made it through the first week but I was exhausted. I can not get my sleep pattern down. I want to stay up still into the wee hours. LOL I've got to get the kids on a schedule this week since they start next week. The funeral for the boy who committed suicide is today at 3:00.

Beth - my eyes need to be checked. However, I can manage right now with readers.

Rachel - that's another milestone down - moving dd in for her second year of college. It's hard to believe a year has passed since we were discussing the first move last summer.

Hello to everyone else! Have a great Sunday!
Old 08-18-2013, 09:58 AM   #82
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all!

Dh and I went to the gym yesterday. I was pretty tired after the week (Charlene, I can relate!) so since I hadn't been in a week, I decided to just do cardio. I did 30 minutes on the rower and then my stretches. My legs are a little tired but I think I'll be fine. DH is sick. Last evening, all of a sudden, he hands got cold (which is how I know he has a fever). Even with ibuprofen on board his temp was 100.2, which means it would have been 102. The guitar player from the band has been sick this week, starting on Wednesday with a 102 fever, and he was at the gig on Friday. I hope that I don't get this thing. Just what I need going back to work. DH's fever broke early this morning and he is feeling a little better but totally wiped out. We'll see how he does later, if he's temp goes back up.

Charlene--its always great after a really hot summer (or a really cold winter) to have temps that make you enjoy being outside. I may have to take the pup for a walk today but it is supposed to be really hot today. I've been really good about staying on the same sleep schedule while I've been off. Making that change it tough, particularly as we "mature". Do they have the Target back-to-school commercials down where you are? I just love them. The slightly off key music reminds me of my band days. Sounds like the afternoon is going to be a difficult one.

Rachel--sounds like your afternoon is going to be difficult too. Congrats on getting DD back to college for the second time. My nephew came back last week and I think he starts this week. We need to get together with him soon. Seems like your weight has been bouncing around in the 3 pound range. I know that is discouraging, but remember where you were when you started, which was higher. And you're building muscle, which is a good thing.

Diane--how are you doing? This is the first year in forever that you'd have a kid starting school. But you are! Getting back to painting and art for you I think will be beneficial. You'll have that time to focus on something that you love to do. Can only help you!

Off to make some breakfast--steak and eggs. Yum!

Have a good day.

Hi to Gina and others!
Old 08-19-2013, 03:04 AM   #83
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Genie80
WOE: Slimming World
Start Date: Re-start 09.18.13
Hope everyones had a good weekend.
I've managed to clock up 10km of walking in the last 5 days and have found a gym/pool just a few streets away which I'm thinking of joining (Never thought I'd say that!) they have a fab offer of £21.99 a month (About $35) with unlimited use of the gym and pool and classes. THink I will just use the pool but thought of taking up yoga or maybe tai chi! x
Old 08-19-2013, 06:11 AM   #84
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning. I got up at 4:30 trying to get back on a schedule. Did a full body workout including HIIT at the end and I was spent. Felt really good to workout that hard again. The funeral yesterday was extremely sad. The video of his life - his smiles - tore me up. I felt so awful for that mother. The kids were upset as well. what a tragedy.

Beth - sounds like your dh is getting his annual sickness. Hope this one doesn't bring him down like last year. Glad you made it to the gym. Good luck with the job this week. I think as we get use to the schedule, it'll get easier. I just have to force myself to go to bed though. That's what is kicking my tail.

Hey Gina. Sounds like a good price on the gym and you will probably love the classes for a nice change of pace. Good job on the walking!

Hope everyone has a great MONDAY!!
Old 08-19-2013, 09:35 AM   #85
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning all!

Working from home today, as well as doing some chores in between. I need to get to the gym. DH seems to be better. If he had a fever last night, it was a low grade one. We're not sure if he was sick or that it never really cooled off much overnight.

Charlene--working out at 4:30 in the morning! I am not a morning person when it comes to working out. There have a few occasions in my life (and I mean very very few) when I would get up early to run (and I was in my late 20s, early 30s). It was a struggle and just not sustainable for me. But I always felt like I had gotten the hardest thing I had to do out of the way. I have found, at least while I've been off, that mid-day is the best for me, between 11am-2pm. Of course I hate to go when the gym is crowded.

Gina--good for you on getting your walking in! A gym close by with a reasonable rate is a great thing. My gym is only one exit away from my house, which makes it convenient. I know that if I have to work too hard to get there, I won't go. Mine doesn't have a pool. Lots of classes, cardio equipment and weights. It has what I need.

Rachel--all of your little ones (and big ones) off to school today. There are several first day of school pictures on my FB feed today. Very cute! How are you going to spend your day?

Diane--what up, grl? Where you be?

Must do some actual work today. Have a good day.
Old 08-19-2013, 05:35 PM   #86
Blabbermouth!!!

Well, after being very discouraged I had a few bad food days and gained back what little I lost and then some! I did pretty good yesterday and I am on track today and don't have any desire to eat anything bad.

Beth: I'm hanging in there.. I finally drove to the main campus and refilled my Midrin! I waited so long that my refill expired and they had to call it in again. Glad to have it given all the migraines I've had lately. Only being able to take it at night kind of stinks though. ...... Glad DH is feeling better!

Charlene: You are 1. and inspiration, and/or 2. nutts!!! No way would I get up that early to work out! I know, ya do what ya gotta do.. but wow!

Rachel: I ordered the shakes today! Can't wait to try it.. I have been looking at single serve blenders, but they seem to have mixed reviews.. I'm thinking I want one that is 20 oz, and I like the kind that has a sports bottle you mix it and drink it in. I am planning to cut back on my frappuccino's to make it not hurt so much what I paid for the shakes.

Genie: That's close to what I pay for my gym membership. I love it! The classes are great. I did yoga for a while, but I like pilates better, and I have been taking step class for about a year or so. You should join!
Old 08-20-2013, 04:25 AM   #87
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning. I only did a few minutes of cardio since I woke up to a dirty kitchen where it appears to be a midnight pancake feast went on LOL! Kids! They sure can cook, but they never clean. I love 'em tho!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 08-20-2013, 05:21 PM   #88
Blabbermouth!!!

I did excellent today.. stayed totally on track. After work I went searching for a suitable blender for my shakes (my old blender is warped from the dishwasher).. I was looking for one that has a sports bottle you blend it in and take it with you.. I couldn't find one big enough though. After the 5th store I ended up getting a magic bullet.. it has several containers that look like they will be big enough.. they aren't sports bottles, but they will do. Can't wait to get the shakes!

Funny, I did good today but as the day goes on I feel more and more bloated and gross. I am SO DETERMINED to get this weight back off. With what I paid for those shakes and the magic bullet, I BETTER!
Old 08-20-2013, 06:27 PM   #89
Major LCF Poster!

Good evening all!

I went to the office today and will work from home tomorrow for a few hours. Man am I feeling yesterday's workout! Everything is hurting. I guess that's a good thing.

Diane--we have a magic bullet and I like it, it does a nice job. Hopefully it will work out for you. How is everything else going? When do you start back at school. I may actually be heading to your part of the world in the next few months for a tour. I'll let you know when I know more.

Charlene--you cleaned up after your kids? My mom would have killed me if I had done that. At least they had pancakes when you were asleep so you couldn't smell them!

Rachel--where are ya grl? How ya doing?

Gina--Hi there!

I'm a wee bit tired. I woke up at 3:30 this morning because my leg was hurting and couldn't go back to sleep for a few hours. At least I can sleep in tomorrow.

Have a good evening.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:12 AM   #90
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning! Got in a good full body workout and 20 min. HIIT. I was drenched once again. Love that feeling of accomplishment. I have got to get SERIOUS! Scale...202 this morning. I couldn't fathom that I let myself do that again after the last time I got so depressed about it. But, today, I was matter of fact and just worked out hard, drank 2 huge glasses of water during and after working out. I am committed. I really am. Working out has not been the issue - it's my eating habits. You know what they say about a lean body is not made in the gym but in the kitchen. My problem is I have been lazy about fixing healthy meals and just looking for quick and easy. I'm going to do better planning as well.

Diane - good for you for sticking to plan. Girl, we seem to be right in the same boat. I am so ready to get this off and start losing once again.

Beth - I love that sore feeling from working out - it makes me feel like I've done good work.

Hope you all have a great day!!! It's HUMP day! LOL Reminds me of the insurance camel commercial....uh oh, guess what day is? Mike, Mike, Mike .....
Closed Thread