Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2013, 05:03 AM   #31
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: tinatina
Stats: 223/187/130 5ft3.5in
WOE: South Beach
Start Date: 2007
Morning beachers!

Didn't get in as good of a workout this morning as I wanted but i did some extra time on the bike last night, so I guess it evened out. Good news, I am ALMOST back to my signature weight!

Tomorrow is DS first football scrimmage at noon. So I'm hoping to get up early and try to do the c25k with my newest pair of shoes before we head out.

Tonight I getting my hairs dyed. It is GRAY!

Cindy - You can follow skinnymeg and mamalaughlin on instagram. Both have young kids so they post pics of them too, but they post LOTS of pics of themselves working out, what they eat, their outfits of the day. I really cannot say enought about how motivating they are to me personally.

Wiz - Glad you are having a good time!

Kelly - Only made the starchy sides you know you can resist. Hope you have a great weekend with the family!

TGIF

Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2013, 05:06 AM   #32
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: wiz
Start Date: 1/2/2008
Hey Ladies,

I'm waiting for sleepyhead (Joe ) to wake up, so I had time to catch up on everyone's posts.

Cindy, on the WW thing, I did have good success doing meetings at my work with a bunch of girlfriends many years ago. Our leader was super and I learned a lot of good eating tips from her that I use to this day.

However, I actually lost even more weight on SB and have kept (most of it) off longer. But one of the things I like about WW is the portion control via their points system. I think I just eat too darn much!

Kelly, on the starchy side question, I have whole wheat and/or rye bread/rolls in the house for Joe. If he is still hungry at dinner, he reaches for something like that. And to be honest, that stuff doesn't tempt me. I may decide to have a sandwich as a meal, but I don't snack on it.

Tina, I, too, need to do more weights/muscle building for the parts of my body that running/walking/biking don't help. My calves look great - the rest of me - not so much

OK, someone just woke up!! Time to do our 5-mile walk and head to the beach again today (the weather has been insanely nice here - low humidity and about 78 degrees with total sunshine. It feels like southern CA!!)

2014 Running Miles: 328
2014 Walking Miles: 278
2014 Biking Miles: 456
Old 08-16-2013, 05:48 AM   #33
Blabbermouth!!!

Wiz - If you are on pinterest you can totally find some short workout video (10 min) for your upper body. I did two 10 min videos this morning
Old 08-19-2013, 05:10 AM   #34
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning Beachers!

Up and did two 20 min videos this morning. Tonight I think I may do some of the weight toning things I have pinned on pinterest. I really need to get some 5 lb weights. I have been using DS 10 lb weights and they are KILLING me. I think I need to work up to the 10 lb ones.

DS goes back to school today. Senior year.

Lets make this an AWESOME week beachers!!
Old 08-19-2013, 05:29 AM   #35
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Tina, I am SO in!! I have all kinds of good foods in the house and no business travel this week, so I am ready for some OP eating.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:19 AM   #36
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: luisafernanda
Start Date: Jan. 2, 2008
Hi ladies,

Well, I crashed and burned for almost the last month. There were just way too many barbecues, birthday parties, visitors from the US (=paella! everyone wants paella!), etc. I was so off plan I couldn't even see it with a telescope. And last Monday I saw a number on the scale that I hadn't seen since I first started on SB in 2008.

So, last week I started to rein things in, and I've dropped 2.6 lbs. I've also started drinking more water, forcing myself to, really, so I'm back to where I was at the start of the summer. I've also really bumped up my exercise, with my power walk DVDs. I worked my way up to a 5-mile walk this morning, but with the warmup and cooldown and stretching and all, it was an hour and a half. Two of the miles are slower and have a lot of work with a resistance band (lot of arms, and squats/lunges as well), and I have to say, this whole workout almost did me in.

Cindy - I'll jump into the WW discussion here. I tried it last year, and earlier this year, even. I can't go to meetings, because there are none around here, so I paid for the on-line tools. It was pretty darn expensive for what it was, and I didn't lose much weight...mostly because I was tempted to eat stuff I KNEW I shouldn't, just because there were points for it. I also got sick of the measuring and counting, etc. My idea was to follow SB but have some portion control, but it didn't work out that way. I do much better when I really stick to SB. Of course, I've hit menopause since I lost my weight 5 years ago, and it's much, much harder to lose now, and for some reason, harder to stick to it, not sure why.

Kelly - I have to make starchy sides for DH, too. We usually end up with grilled or broiled meat or fish in the summer, with a salad for me and a high carb side for him. He likes rice a lot, and I don't (unless it's in paella! ), so I tend to serve a lot of rice dishes for him. Potatoes are too tempting for me, so I don't make those very often.

Tina - It sounds like you are very focused and are doing an awesome job.

So after being MIA for weeks, I now write a small novel. Feast or famine...

And yes, I'm in too, let's have an awesome week.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #37
Queen Bargain Shopper

Gallery: Radmom413
Stats: Always a work in progress!
WOE: SB Vet/NMD
Start Date: Every day is a new start!
I'm in for the great week!
More on my decisions later!
Old 08-20-2013, 05:03 AM   #38
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning Beachers!

Up this morning and week 4 of C25K. 31 min. Week 5 is 8 solid minutes of running! Not sure my one ankle is ready for that yet. Still nursing one of them a bit. Hoping to do another 20 min on the bike tonight (I would prefer to RUN like I'm being chased than get on that stupid bike!) Last night I did some arm, heiney and core weight.

I finally got one of my chairs finished! I posted it on facebook. Tonight I'm hoping to put a coat of paint on another one and sand my wooden garbage can some more. I bought the garbage can YEARS ago in amish country and it is showing signs of wear I'm sanding it down so I can paint it a burgendy color.

Cindy - You table is like mine is now? or the before? Is that the one that your DD thinks you should redo???

Luisa - I am on fire right now! Finally exercising! I really think thats helping me. And the blogs that I've been following (along with their instagrams accounts) are SUPER motivating to me. They are exercise QUEENS!

Wiz - at no business travel this week!

Kelly - How was the teepee camping trip??

Its Tuesday! Lets rock this week like we OWN it!

you gals!
Old 08-20-2013, 06:12 AM   #39
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Day One of Phase 1 is complete! I'd like to get in 3 or 4 days of Phase 1 to de-tox from vacation and just having too much fun this summer Then I plan to do a Phase 1.5...add in a fruit once in a while, maybe a glass of wine here and there but no grains, snacks, etc. I need some very clean eating!

My next-door neighbors of 25 years (!!) are moving. We are very sad to see them go. I am throwing a small cocktail party in their honor on Saturday evening with the immediate neighbors, around 18 to 20 people. I actually have a ton of SB friendly appetizer recipes. I'm doing Jamaican Jerk Chicken skewers, crab-stuffed mushrooms, crustless zucchini, sun dried tomato and basil mini quiches, a chilled tomato soup in mini cups, Asian meatballs, and an antipasto/veggie platter. Plus a home-made Provençale flavored bruschetta with toast. Should be fun!

Tina, I've got to check out your chair on FB!!

Cindy, so WW or not??

Luisa, so good to have you check in!! I was pretty horrible in August myself. Hence the reason for a few days of Phase 1.

FYI. I started my day with a 5:30 AM conference call with folks in India. I feel like should be half done with work already!
Old 08-20-2013, 08:21 AM   #40
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: heahyou00
Stats: 246/182/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: August 2007
Good Morning Girls,
Well we made it back from camping, everything smells like smoke lol. We had a good time though, the kids loved it and didnt fight with each other too much

It was a long drive back yesterday though because we had to take DS14 home on the way and it was about a 95 mile detour from where we were Needless to say we were exhausted last night when we got home, early bed time. And now tons to do today to get caught up at work and of course I have homework. I have a huge paper due by Sunday, but I would like to get it done by Friday so I dont have to worry about it this weekend. There is a festival in town we want to go too on Saturday, live music and what not.

I didnt get on the scales this morning, I knew it would be bad, I will check tomorrow morning. We had ice cream and smores and all kinds of junk lol.

Tina- Love the table and chairs!! I think its cool your working out so much, I need to get my butt motivated but it seems like I keep making excuses and making other things more important.

Wiz- Your menu for the party sounds awesome!!

Luisa- Welcome back, we missed ya!

Well I had better get my buns in gear, lots to do today.

Kelly
Old 08-20-2013, 11:06 AM   #41
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi all,

I am so sore from that workout yesterday. I feel it all over my body. I took the day off from exercise today because I simply couldn't manage it first thing this morning, and it's far too hot after that (it's been close to 100º for days, and we don't have air conditioning).

Tina - I love your table and chair, too! I will have to check out the blogs you mentioned.

Wiz - As usual, your menu sounds fabulous! I toyed with the idea of doing P1 right now, but couldn't make myself. I am enjoying the fresh fruit too much right now. I am just trying to stick to SB (although I confess that I had corn on the cob today, another of summer's guilty pleasures ). I did refuse my DH's offer of ice cream, though. I have to go back to work in 2 weeks, and I think that will make it easier for me to stay on plan.

Kelly - Glad you had fun camping. That tepee looked huge!

Time to go water the garden, so bye for now!
Old 08-20-2013, 01:44 PM   #42
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey, do any of you know anything about JUDDD? I was just reading about it, and also about the "potato hack" that people use with it. It was pretty interesting. I am wondering if trying something different would shake things up. Also, the thought that I could eat what I wanted to (within reason) every other day (if I understand this right) is pretty appealing.
Old 08-21-2013, 04:32 AM   #43
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning beachers!

Up at got in 30 min of weight exercises. I also got in 30 min last night on the devil bike. Not sure if I will be doing any more tonight or not.

I got tons done last night. I have had TONS of energy the last few nights. Not sure what is up with that, lol.

Luisa - IDK much about about JUDDD except that its an up day and down day program and the down days are reallllly down. I read about quite a few people who have done well on it. We've enjoyed corn on the cob about 3 times this summer and it was delish!!

Kel - I know I keep harping on the blogs and stuff I"ve been reading (following on instagram) but they are realllllly inspiring me right now. I just hope it sticks around, lol.

Wiz - love the menu! And a 5:30 am conference call is just torture!

Cindy -
Old 08-21-2013, 05:22 AM   #44
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hello all!!

Another Phase 1 day in the book...I am hoping for one more, but Joe brought home some awesome looking blueberries so I may be having some fruit today.

I do not plan on weighing in until Friday. Wish me luck

Tina, I loved the photos of your son from the first day of school until now. He has grown from a cute little boy to a handsome young man! You must be so proud. What does he want to do when he graduates?

Kelly, I also enjoyed the tepee pics! I had no idea that you could rent something like that for camping. As you can imagine, we don't have those here in NJ !! Lots of camp sites, but no tepees...

Cindy, where are you hiding?

Luisa, I hear mixed reviews on the JUDDD. Some people swear by it, but some other people have said that it led them into a lot of binge eating.

Since I have problems with binge eating (well, really it is snacking at night ) I don't think it would be a good plan for me.

The beauty of all these low carb plans, or even other kinds of diet plan, is that there seems to be something that works for everyone! You have to find the one that fits your lifestyle, mindset, and metabolism. I bet I could lose weight on any of them eventually, but to me, the key is finding something I can stick with.

I have to say that this is the longest in my adult life (i.e. post 30 years of age) that I have ever kept this much weight off. Yes, I have put a bit back on, but for me to keep 30+ lbs off for 5 years is a beautiful thing.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:08 AM   #45
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi ladies,

I managed to do a 4-mile power walk this morning, but my legs are pretty sore (I stayed away from the resistance band today). Eating is not too bad but not 100% SB.

The whole corn on the cob thing had me thinking about how difficult it is to stay with the program sometimes. I like the idea of only having to be really strict about what I'm going to eat every other day. I mean, I can do just about anything for just one day, right? Anyway, I've downloaded the JUDDD book on my Kindle, and will read more about it before making up my mind.

Wiz - my problem is that I DIDN'T keep the weight off, at least not all of it. I've gained back a little more than half and it has been a constant struggle. As far as the binge eating part of it goes, I only tend to stuff myself like that when I know I'm going back on plan the next day . I figure that if I know I will get another "up" day in just a couple days, I won't be so "desperate" to eat all the things that I can't on SB because I won't be able to eat them for who knows how long. I guess I'll just have to see how I do if I try it. Oh, and I have blueberry envy! We have wonderful plums, peaches, apricots, and that Sugar Baby Gold melon I was raving about on FB was to die for, but blueberries here are around 3-4 euros for about half a cup!

Tina - send some of that energy my way! It is so HOT here that I just feel wrung out (like the poor dog who is passed out on the floor here). Accuweather says it is 100º degrees here right now at 7 p.m. It does cool down some at night, but I have been having trouble sleeping, even with the fan blasting right at me.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 08-22-2013, 04:15 AM   #46
Queen Bargain Shopper

I am here - work has been busy and I had company overnight on their way back home. Went out to dinner. Great choices, and enjoyed it. Kinda been sticking to lowcarb but counting calories.......working out and making sure I get in 5 days.

Tina - I am checking out the blogs and insty too......also thanks for the comments about the video's through pinterest.

DH heading out of town this weekend on a bike trip - I am leaving on Saturday morning with the dog and heading to DD23's and spending the night Saturday - she and I haven't had any real time together.....her DH is heading up here for Saturday night for other DSIL's fantasy football draft.....that DH is missing. We will shop a little and work on shower stuff.

Off to work - love you all!

•○•
"It is what it is."
•○•
Old 08-22-2013, 05:57 AM   #47
Blabbermouth!!!

Good Morning Beachers!

Up at 4:30 am 36 min of c25k and 10 min on the dreadful bike. Won't have time for anything tonight since we have fb scrimmage at 6. Tomorrow will be weights (if my stupid wifi is working)

Cindy - More on the blogs When I had extra time, I went back and read some of their earlier blog posts (like years earlier) when they were still losing (for motivation for me. ) Have fun with DD this weekend. Are you on pinterest??? I don't think I follow you.

Yesterday I soooooo wanted a large arse pizza and starbucks ice cream. But I got through it and ate a good for me meal!

Luisa - that heat sounds miserable! I hate being hot at while trying to sleep, its the worst! Did you take my energy last night? I layed on the couch and watched law and order and played candy crush!

Wiz - Oh my son has no idea what he wants to do with himself after graduation! At the end of his junior year he said he doesn't want to grow up and graduate. He doesn't want to have to deal with adult problems. He's been such a good kid, hard working, responsible. I think he plans on college but he's got no idea to do what!!

Kelly - Are you on pinterest? They've got some great 10 min work out you could do at home to get you started back into working out!

Have a great day beachers!
Old 08-22-2013, 06:38 AM   #48
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Took the day off from exercising...I realized that my last day off was about 10 days ago! It was nice sneaking in a little extra sleep

Tina, I've been on Pinterest once or twice to view things that other people have sent me, but I really haven't learned how to use it properly. It's on my To-Do list!

Cindy, it will be great for you to get some time with your daughter!

Louisa, hate to rub it in, but the blueberries have been amazing this year . And don't get me wrong on the weight loss thing, I would love to be back at my goal weight. I'm not happy I gained back as much as I have - but I have kept the bulk of it off. And when I string together a few good weeks, I still seem to lose weight pretty easily on SB. For me, the key is to avoid sugar and junk (chips, etc.) Fruit, some whole grains, etc. are fine for me in moderation.

Kelly, how's that paper going?

Hope everyone has a good day!!
Old 08-22-2013, 11:11 AM   #49
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi beachers,

Wanted to do 4 miles this a.m. but only did 3 and a bit, because my fasciitis was bothering me (left arch). Oh well, 3 is better than nothing!

Tina - I sure didn't take your energy, because then I would have some! My DS didn't know what he wanted to do after high school, either, and he ended up not going to college for that reason; he said he couldn't see the sense of racking up lots of loans, etc. when he wasn't even sure he wanted to go. He has bounced around some since then, but he is now working as an assistant mgr. at a store and has been thinking about going to school part time to learn computer programming. Both of my nieces dropped out before finishing college and still have megabucks to pay back and nothing to show for it, so I appreciated my DS's soul-searching before he took the plunge.

Wiz - I love berries of all types, and I think the wild blackberries are going to be really good this year because we had a wet spring. Maybe I can stuff myself with those to make up for not getting any blueberries!

Cindy and Kelly -

Off to the garden, time to water. This heat and lack of rain is getting really old!
Old 08-23-2013, 04:38 AM   #50
Queen Bargain Shopper

TGIF!

Tina - yes, on pinterest......I love it!

I had pizza last night - very thin crust and had eaten reasonably all day. I decided I am not going to say I can't have anything, it just has to be within reason and reasonable amounts. DH says I have lost weight......maybe my combo is working.

Have a great weekend Beachers - looking forward to hanging with DD!
Old 08-23-2013, 06:40 AM   #51
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning Beachers!

In a pizzy mood today! I exercised but the effort was half azzed.

I hope my mood improved as the day goes on!

TGIF fellow beachers!
Old 08-23-2013, 08:52 AM   #52
Major LCF Poster!

Good Morning Girls,
Well I am in maintaining mode I guess, dont really have the motivation to get my butt in gear, but at least I am not gaining. I am sticking right at 181, I check everyday just to make sure I dont slip into gaining mode lol.

I have been pretty much eating whatever I want, but just usually make at least 1 meal, if not 2 meals lower carb. I think that is prob the key for me to not gaining.

Michael and I have to cancel our gym memberships where we currently are because we are moving, there isnt a branch of our gym anywhere close to where we are moving so we will have to find something new once we get there! Not like I go that much anyway lately lol. Im hoping once things calm down and we get moved I can find my motivation again and get my weight back down.

I have never been on pintrest, in fact Michael says if I ever get on there he will never see me again I will have to check it out one of these days, but I feel like I have so much going on already!

I plan to turn my school paper in today, still have about 1 more page to write, I should have time this afternoon. Work has been a lil crazy this morning, but I am glad its Friday!!

We only have 2 of the boys this weekend, 1 of mine and 1 of his. We are going fishing tomorrow and then taking them to see Kick Ass 2 tomorrow night. We own the first one and the boys love it.

Have a great weekend girls!!

Kelly
Old 08-23-2013, 04:12 PM   #53
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

FYI. So sad....Michele (on Rose's thread) lost her 19-year old son to kidney cancer in July. I cannot even imagine what she is going through. Just horrible.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:12 AM   #54
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning Beachers!

Up and at it this morning! 40 min on the treadmill, 31 of that was w5d1 of the c25k. I'm only "running" at about 5 mph, but that is way better than where I started. I started "running" at 4.3 or 4.4 mph. Soooo outta shape. Today I increased my speed to 6 for the last minute of running. And let me tell you that is REALLY moving for my big butt!

AND I am still jonesing for that FT4 Polar watch with the heart rate monitor.

Wiz - Oh, how sad! For a parent to lose their child, so devastating, I can't even imagine!

Kel - Look on the website fitsugar (I think) that is where I have gotten several of the 10 min workout that I've been doing. Since you want Michael to hang around, you better stay off pinterest, just check out fitsugar, lol.

Cindy - Ha! Found you on pinterest! You pin good stuff. I have some FB friends that I had to unfollow because I couldn't stand the stupid crap that they pinned!!

Luisa - I hope my son does his soul searching before he enrolls also. I've been trying to tell him its not like high school. You have to PAY to take these classes, you gotta WANT to be there. I just hope some of its getting through. His GF wants to be a pediatrician. She's taking an extra science this year (senior year) so that when she graduates she get to wear the science cord. I keep thinking "is that the difference" between boys and girls or what???" because DD has been saying for years she wants to be a teacher (8th grade).

I had a total blast this weekend. In my own basement. I was a painting/crafting fool! I got another chair done, started painting another one, created a jewelry "box" from an old picture frame, painted it, painted my wooden trash can, finished a solar light made from a candle wall sconse, put a first coat of paint on some big candy canes my mom is making as gifts. Still need to poly my jewelry box and the trash can, hopefully tonight.

Lets really rock this new week beachers!!
Old 08-26-2013, 03:52 PM   #55
Queen Bargain Shopper

Tina - glad you like my pins!!!
And remember you have a college Admissions Specialist here to bounce stuff off if you need it!
Old 08-27-2013, 06:18 AM   #56
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi ladies,

Well, after reading a good chunk of the book, I've decided to try JUDDD. Today is my first down day and so far, so good (3 p.m.). I had coffee at my favorite coffee place for breakfast (with milk) and 1/2 grilled chicken breast with sliced tomatoes and cukes for lunch. I will probably have a couple HB eggs for dinner, for my total of 500 calories. It hasn't been too hard (yet). I know I couldn't do this if I had to do it every day, but every other day seems doable. Time will tell! Anyway, wish me luck!

I have never been on Pinterest, but it's probably just as well, since I already waste far too much time on the computer!

I am going over to the JUDDD thread to check out their down day recipes.

Have a great day, everyone!
Old 08-27-2013, 07:42 AM   #57
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hello all! I forgot to check in yesterday...

Our cocktail party for our neighbors went very well on Saturday night. I think everyone got a little tipsy since they all could walk home. And the appetizers were a big hit!

I got in on the corn act as well, Joe came home with some beautiful ears of Jersey corn which I sautéed (he can't eat it on the cob because his 2 front teeth are fake - knocked out sliding into 2nd base when he was 17 ) with grape tomatoes and scallions. Gosh, it was good. You can just tell why corn is a "very limited" food, it is full of sweetness.

Tina, I always say two of the nicest houses in our neighborhood belong to a plumber and a builder!! College is not for everyone, although I do think that getting away for a while is a good thing. My nephew wants to go into law enforcement, so is at the community college right now getting his AA in Criminal Justice. There are so many different paths for kids to take...

Luisa, Keep us posted on your JUDDD progress. It is a very interesting concept.

Kelly, I try to make all my meals at home be OP and mostly Phase 1. And when we go out, I add in other things. For the most part, I can maintain doing that. I just have to watch not overdoing bread, potatoes or sweet stuff. A bite here and there is okay, but not whole plateful.

Cindy, I had pizza while on vacation, also thin crust and really good. I don't eat it very often so when I do have it - I enjoy every last bite of it.

So....I got to spend the entire month of August with ZERO business travel. It was awesome, but it's starting to gear up again. NYC, Vegas and Dallas already lined up for September.

Talk to you all later!!
Old 08-27-2013, 04:16 PM   #58
Queen Bargain Shopper

Tina - do you have a tech/community college near?
Do they have any campus preview day type events in the fall? Check with your guidance office - that may be a place to start for him.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:52 AM   #59
wiz
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I just posted this recipe over on Rose's thread, thought you may enjoy it as well:

Turkey Spinach Meatballs

10 oz box, frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 egg beaten
1/3 cup parm cheese
2 TB (or more) grated onion
1 teas garlic seasoning (I use a garlic and herb mix, no salt in it)
~ 1 lb+ ground turkey (ShopRite's turkey usually comes in a 1.3 lb package, that's what I use here.)

Pre-heat oven to 400.

Mix all together and form into meatballs. (I prefer a smaller meatball, let's say just over an inch in size. But really you can do whatever size you like.) Bake on a cookie sheet for 20 mins. Drain on paper towels.

You can serve them with a jarred sauce (look for no sugar added), or make your own. I love the Barefoot Contessa's marinara sauce. Simple and delicious. These are also good with a vodka sauce, but of course that is higher in fat content.

Marinara Sauce Recipe : Ina Garten : Recipes : Food Network
Old 08-28-2013, 11:09 AM   #60
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Girls,
Man its been a rough couple of days! I was given a project at work that someone else had and had totally messed it up and the customer demanded it be assigned to someone else, my director picked me, lucky me lol.

So now I am trying to figure out what is going on and what still needs to be done and I have emails coming from like 10 different people all saying different stuff, ugh my head is spinning

Needless to say I drank a ton of wine last night lol. I am working from home today so I can concentrate a lil more on this. What a mess. But the good thing is if I impress the customer and pull this off, it could mean a promotion for me!! I am hoping this pays off.

The scales are movin back down, I have been watching what I eat, but of course still not working out. I will get it together at some point lol.

Well I had better get back to my bazillion emails

Kelly
Closed Thread