Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2013, 07:13 AM   #271
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: iakaren
Stats: 191/181/160
WOE: LC 11/06;CAD 11/11
Start Date: October 28, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJMO View Post
Karen did you get to ride today ? on getting 2 projects done. Have you gone any further with meditation? I thought that would have been nice when I was going thru my mess, but I couldn't shut my mind down. Maybe need to learn it when things are quieter? Let me know.

Pat are the skies any clearer? I thought as long as as you've been doing yoga you could do any position.

I went out with Mom today. She is doing good. They are cleaning up the lot next to her and behind her. It looks more and more like a neighborhood. They are talking about 3-4 new grocery stores coming to town. We only have 1 destroyed one that hasn't returned. I see some large empty buildings in our future. They also proposed closing 3 lanes on one of our very streets for " beatification" tress etc. that was tabled after everyone complained about what that would do to traffic. Still lots of building , new companies- businesses - retail coming to town. It's really changing. Hopefully the town can support the changes. Kinda exciting.
Meditation class starts on Sept 9 in the evening. I am going to take it and see. I can download books all over the place, but then I never find time to read them.......

No bike ride last night. Maybe tonight. Too hot to enjoy a ride.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2013, 08:06 AM   #272
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Rbenz
WOE: Trying to resist anything white.
Karen~Ommm...
Old 08-30-2013, 08:33 AM   #273
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: misty1028
Stats: high 189 to 115 restart 169/139/120
WOE: low carb-Atkins/South Beach
Start Date: 1st-9-13-04 restart 1-1-11
No more work for me until Tuesday and then just my normal job which will be winding down soon. Made it to the gym again today and trying to take off the 6lb gain I had over the past 2 weeks. Hope the holiday weekend is quiet, need the break.

Karen I agree, I ate so much from being so tired and trying to stay awake while doing the dispatch job. And I'm sure paying for it now.

Cheryl I'm sure your enjoying your new washer and dryer. I had so much laundry backed up for the past week that I ended up going to laundrymat so I could do it all at once.

Pat hope the smoke starts to go away, I'd stay inside too. Just think your house will sparkle and you can relax after all that cleaning.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:56 PM   #274
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CJMO
WOE: My way mixing it low carb
Hey Misty. I'm glad things will be slower for you. Do you have big plans for the weekend? You are good about getting weight back off. I'm still in "need to" unmotivated mode.

Pat how about you? Are you still locked inside from bad air?

Karen I think classes are the best route. I don't see how you can learn the methods on your own. I will be interested in how it goes.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:26 PM   #275
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Rbenz
WOE: Trying to resist anything white.
CJ~Nope...not Locked in here!
I get out & about & around it. We did have some clean air part of the day today. I even got outdoors & did Stuff!
I've been posting on our Sept. thread that Deb set up early...join us!
Laters...
Closed Thread