Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2013, 01:11 PM   #61
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
I would never do that stews!! But how fun!!

Ok...so I've been eating pure crud the last 2 days. Turning it back around tomorrow. I go for my bloodwork in the morning.

Checked out the library this afternoon. It's a good one! Going to hit up story time tomorrow and they have craft days and puppet shows. Even some stuff for Stella's age

Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2013, 01:33 PM   #62
Random WIT

Gallery: stews
Stats: 240/207.8/135
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 4/5/14 @223.8 lbs.
I'm scared! I seriously am scared of a ferris wheel hahaha! this could be interesting. I can't believe I'm doing this. I will say, the service that does it has been doing it for 20 years or more and have never had an accident up there. also, its not a long flight. less than 45 minutes, I believe so if I'm scared at least its short.

I ate bad yesterday for the family function. was worth it though. haven't eaten much today. only fruit, coffee and a glass of juice. oh and a small brownie. we are winging it today for food. i don't feel like cooking so just doing whatever we feel like.

I'm glad they have a good library for you. are you liking the area you are living in so far?

Last edited by stews; 07-16-2013 at 01:36 PM..
Old 07-17-2013, 10:45 AM   #63
Random WIT

Good Morning. its cloudy and drizzly rain this morning. sure hope tomorrow is better since we are supposed to go on that helicopter ride in the mountain.

no plans today other than going and looking for a carhartt outfit for my new nephew my niece is adopting and to go grab a couple things at the store. making spaghetti for dinner. YUM! haven't made it in awhile and its sounding good. was going to do that yesterday but I just really didn't feel like doing anything so we had fruit for dinner and shared the last little bit of potato salad I made for the family get together Mon.
Old 07-17-2013, 06:34 PM   #64

Yes stews, we really like it here! There is a lot to do and our neighborhood and house are wonderful!
Old 07-17-2013, 09:35 PM   #65
Random WIT

I'm glad. We still need pictures of your new home.

Our dinner turned out so good. I made spaghetti but also made a yummy desert. Mixed a can of crushed pineapple and the juice with a box of angel food cake mix then baked. Oh yeah, I also put a few maraschino cherries in it. Topped it with lite cool whip. Simple and tasty.
Old 07-18-2013, 05:06 AM   #66

Ill try to get pictures soon

Sitting with Kyle after my run. I'm going to miss mornings with him when he starts school
Old 07-19-2013, 04:12 PM   #67
Random WIT

yeah! pictures!!!

we had a nice time yesterday. did the helicopter ride. um, I was more scared on the stupid ferris wheel than on the helicopter. I'm weird, LOL. then we went for about a 7 1/2 mile hike. on the way back had an ice cream cone for dinner, lol. (well, didn't plan on it being dinner but it pretty much ended up being. had a few snacks but not much). after watched a movie and tv at home. dh wanted to go to a movie last night but I was SO tired and my back was killing me and blisters were forming on my toes and I would have had to get ready REALLY fast. I just couldn't do it. we may go tonight.

dd22 and I DID go to despicable me 2 this afternoon, though. FUN!
Old 07-20-2013, 05:23 AM   #68

Fun day stews!! Kyle wants to see despicable me really bad. He loved the first one. It's just hard with the baby since we can't really take her.

Just got back for a 6.5 mile run. Felt really good and could have gone farther but I know ill be hurting tomorrow.

Not sure what the plans are today.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:38 AM   #69
Random WIT

Ah, I wish I could come watch Stella while you take Kyle to a movie. I know its hard when they are so young. Before you know it they will both be old enough to enjoy it.

No plans yet today. Well see what happens, I guess.
Old 07-21-2013, 05:05 AM   #70

Thanks stews! We are going to NY next month and we already have plans to take him to see the new Planes movie. He's SO excited about it!!

So my morning to sleep in and Stella is up an hour early oh well. She's crawling around while I have my coffee before the boys wake up.

We ended up going to a new mall yesterday. It was nice. Lots of shopping around here!!

Think we are going to take Kyle to an outdoor shopping center for some ice cream and they have outdoor sprinklers there.

Got back on the wagon yesterday and I'm only up a pound from siggy weight today. Hoping for some good losses now....just have to stay on track!!
Current 12/7: 98.0
Goal: healtHy and fit
Old 07-21-2013, 08:25 AM   #71
Random WIT

That sounds fun, Jackie.

After church today dh and I are meeting ds and one if his sisters and her family about 1 1/2 hours away. Going to have a picnic with them.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:01 AM   #72

We had a fun day yesterday. Took Kyle to play mini golf and then found a huge flea market. He loved it.

Rainy here today. I did get in my run before it started storming.

New low weight today
Old 07-22-2013, 10:29 AM   #73
Random WIT

glad you hgad fun and got your run in this morning.

we had a nice day yesterday. first my friend and her husband that used to be worship leaders at our church but left awhile back were there as guest leaders. let me tell you they can still lead worship. they are awesome. she recently moved out of the area so it was nice to see her even if it was for just a few minutes for a hug after church.

then we came home and took off to meet ds and his sister and her family about 1 1/2 hours away for a picnic. dh and I stopped and got kentucky friend chicken for everyone and we just enjoyed the afternoon visiting. ds had asked awhile back about what to do and dh had said what he really wanted was to find a way to get together with ds and his sis (this is not dh's daughter but he was close to her when she was little).

after we came home and watched a little tv till bedtime.

no plans today until dinner tonight. my Daddy and L want to take us out for dinner for dh's bday gift so I guess tonight is the night for that .
Old 07-22-2013, 04:19 PM   #74
Random WIT

whew, I'm hot. dh decided he wants to ride the motorcycle to dinner but that means I'll have flat sweaty hair to have dinner with my parents. decided I'll ride down with my parents and meet dh there then ride back with him on the motorcycle. I want to ride, just don't want to have icky hair with them. (if I go out to dinner with just dh with icky hair its his choice for wanting to take me on the motorcycle, LOL).

anyway, but now I'm sweaty anyway, *snort*. hopefully will cool down before its time to get ready. ick!
Old 07-22-2013, 04:45 PM   #75
Random WIT

haha, I went down and bought mens boxers for myself. I'm looking for some sort of underwear that are more comfy for riding on the motorcycle. hoping these will be them. felt kind of silly but then again, nobody knew I was buying them for me, I guess, lol.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:44 AM   #76
Random WIT

good morning. (or afternoon for most of you ).

we had a nice dinner last night with my Dad and L. then dh and I had a nice ride back on the motorcycle. was a beautiful night for a ride.

no plans today, really. tomorrow I get a massage. yippeeee!
Old 07-24-2013, 03:28 PM   #77
Random WIT

had a deep tissue massage this morning followed by chiro adjustment. sat outside on the porch for awhile this afternoon and tonight dh and I are going to a local semi pro baseball game
Old 07-24-2013, 03:56 PM   #78
The Potty Mouth WIT

Gallery: SmileyAmy
Stats: 267/218.5/Healthy!
WOE: Watching calories!
Holy cow... I started this thread almost a month ago and we have three pages?? D.E.A.D.

And partly my fault.
Old 07-24-2013, 03:57 PM   #79
Random WIT

yup. every time we all start playing here it drops off again just as fast.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:19 AM   #80

It's sad I miss my WITs

No run this morning. Kyle went off to work with dh so it's just me and Stella. I have to get rid of my roots and then tackle some cleaning. My mom comes Monday

Hit another new low this morning. Looks like I found my sweet spot. Funny thing is that I don't feel smaller and my clothes aren't really that loose. My body has really changed with Stella.

So when we moved here I started with a new doctor. I've been so tired lately to the point of not being able to function at times. We had some blood work done and it looks like I have a lot of vitamin deficiencies. Starting them today and going to get some different fruits and veggies to add to my diet. I'm really praying this helps. I'm tired of feeling so yucky all the time!
Old 07-25-2013, 09:01 AM   #81
Random WIT

I miss everyone too, DP. very much. we need to set another "reunion" time when everyone can pop in and chat.

I am going to have another cup of coffee then get my day going. I have a lot of errands to run and would be nice to be done early afternoon, I think.

this is the weekend we go to the beach for the bike rally. we really go to spend time with dh's parents and some other family of his. but maybe I"ll find a good deal on my own helmet and gloves this year, lol.

I need to go get groceries (some to make something to take for potluck at the beach and also some for dd22 to have here when she's house/pet sitting). need to go to the bank for money for the weekend plus dh is having someone come do some excavating for him this afternoon so he can build on a small section to his shop. (it had a lean to roof overhang thing that was going to fall down with a heavy snow so he got that pulled down yesterday and is going to build on to that section and make his shop bigger). also need to make a couple appointments. an eye doc appointment and need to go to kaiser and figure out who to go to for my yearly since I can't go to the doc I've had forever .

oh and dh also needs me to go buy him a couple pairs of shorts. so most of the errands are in and out short things, but just quite a few different places to go. groceries will take the longest.

then I need to come home and make mac and cheese to take (I'm not completely making it. going to cook the noodles and mix the cheese in then put in ziploc bags to take with us. will put a little bit in a small dish for dd22 to bake for herself at home too.
Old 07-25-2013, 03:19 PM   #82
Random WIT

what a frustrating time of errands. oh well.

so first I stopped at the eye doctor (they are just down the road from me so it is just as easy to swing in as it is to call). go in to set up an appointment and the receptionist sets it up for me for next week (I was surprised i was able to get in so fast) and then says "you did know that Doctor W retired didn't you?" um, nope. she said yeah, back in April. but they have another doctor in there now so I guess I'll try that one out and see what I think. *shrug*. at least they will already have my info from past visits.

then I go to penny's as dh said they have the shorts he wants on sale. nope, not ours. ours has nothing. dumb store. so then I go to kaiser to figure out what gynecologist to try. our facility doesn't have one yet (but they won't let you go outside of kaiser doctors any more). they have a few that come into our area for appointments but they aren't here always. oh AND they don't have the capabilities to set up appointments for those doctors yet, I have to call a toll free number to set something up. I was surpised about that since its been months since they made the change and said we couldn't go to outside doctors any more. so, no appointment made yet.

then I went to another store to look for shorts for dh. they had ONE pair in his size (he wanted levi's). so at least he got one pair. was going to get him 2 but nope.

stopped at the bank, no problem there. got money

went to the store and had a sudden bathroom urge hit (I could tell NO way was I going to be able to wait till I got home or even through check out. so, I park my cart next to the bathroom and use theirs. luckily my basket was still there when I came out. i had this thought that it would disappear and I'd have to start my shopping all over again, lol.

home, got groceries put away. relaxing a bit then will mix up the mac and cheese (except the milk) to take with us. and also if I feel like it will make some chex mix to take (my mommy's recipe is the BEST). don't know if I'll make that or not but I have everything if I decide to. if not, everything will keep so no biggie.
Old 07-26-2013, 05:23 AM   #83
The doctor is IN

Gallery: Lucy
Stats: startover 160/154/145 5'9"
WOE: Atkins (original)
Start Date: 2004, restart 5-15-14
Old 07-26-2013, 08:31 AM   #84
Random WIT

yeah, its LUCY!

good morning! I won't be around much this weekend but will try and check in here and there from my phone. expect typo's, LOL!
Old 07-26-2013, 10:06 PM   #85
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: amazinggrace911
Stats: 230.8/159.2/150 -- 5'8"
WOE: Whatever It Takes!!!!!
Start Date: 05/24/2011
Sorry I haven't been around much AGAIN!! I'm getting bad about this. Part of that I think is because I'm not doing any plan right now. Really need to. I was at 163 yesterday. Really want to get down into the 150's. Really want to be at 150 by our anniversary in December. Gives me plenty of time if I get my butt in gear. That's the problem.

Nighty night!!!
Old 07-27-2013, 06:11 AM   #86

Nice to see some familiar faces
Old 07-27-2013, 01:24 PM   #87
princess peskironi WIT

Gallery: Peskie
Stats: eek!
WOE: whatever it takes to be a good, energetic mommy!!
Start Date: 11/12/03 goal 7/11/05, crash, burn, restart again!

on the way to see Bill Cosby but wanted to breeze in and say hello. Been crazy busy lately.
Old 07-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #88
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: amazinggrace911
Stats: 230.8/159.2/150 -- 5'8"
WOE: Whatever It Takes!!!!!
Start Date: 05/24/2011
162.2 today!! In the right direction anyways!!

Had some zucchini with sauce and cheese on it. SO good!!!

My aim is to have a salad tonight for lunch. No more sweets at work!!!

Catch ya later!!
Old 07-27-2013, 05:53 PM   #89
Random WIT

Quick hello. At the beach with some of Randy's family. Dinner soon. Talk to you later
Old 07-28-2013, 04:41 AM   #90

Sounds like everyone is busy.

We went uniform shopping for Kyle yesterday and I came home with a new pair of sneakers after my 7 miles yesterday morning I needed them. My old sneakers were awful.

Ran a few miles this morning and was trying to be back before the kids were up. What do you know Kyle got up an hour early and dh had to get him. I wanted him to be able to sleep in! Oh well. Him and Stella are snuggled in bed.

Anyways..hitting up a flea market today. We went to one last weekend and Kyle loved it!
Closed Thread