Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2013, 12:31 PM   #31
Random WIT

Gallery: stews
Stats: 240/193.2/135
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 4/5/14 @223.8 lbs.
you can do it, Lenise!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2013, 06:20 PM   #32
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: DisneyPrincess
WOE: Whatever it Takes
Start Date: Time to make this a lifestyle!
You got this lenise!!

Dd ok eating today. Ended up at a pizza buffet and I had a large salad and one slice of pizza. Hopefully I'm not up too much tomorrow. I plan on getting up to run since it rained all day again today. We have a cookout with friends tomorrow.
Old 07-06-2013, 05:09 AM   #33

So proud of myself. I got up at 7 and it was raining but I got dressed and ran. I knew if I didn't I'd regret it. I'm glad I went. It wasn't that bad really and now ill feel better about the cookout today. Going to stay as LC as possible. Hoping to see a new low next time I weigh
Old 07-06-2013, 12:08 PM   #34
Random WIT

nice job, DP! I've not done much. feeling a little yucky this morning. I did sleep till 10 which I NEVER do. but I didn't get to bed till almost 2. normally even when i get to bed late I end up getting up early anyway.

I am also making sure hot tub is chemicaled. should't take much since it was just a couple weeks ago I got it all in shape again.

no real plans today. dh works graveyard again tonight and is going to try to sleep till 5. he leaves at 6 so will be a short amount of time between getting up and leaving today for him. he had a bad night at work last night and ended up not getting off on time this morning too. hope tonight goes better for him
Old 07-08-2013, 05:18 AM   #35

Another new low. I can smell the 110s

Dh went back to work today so I couldn't get up and run. Ill have to do it this evening sometime. Not much going on here. We have an outdoor sprinkler park I'm going to take the kids to
Old 07-08-2013, 08:21 AM   #36
princess peskironi WIT

Gallery: Peskie
Stats: eek!
WOE: whatever it takes to be a good, energetic mommy!!
Start Date: 11/12/03 goal 7/11/05, crash, burn, restart again!
New decade
Old 07-08-2013, 12:25 PM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: amazinggrace911
Stats: 190/190/150 -- 5'8"
WOE: Whatever It Takes!!!!!
Start Date: 7/30/2014
160.0 lbs today!! I only slept four hours, so I'm sure my weight would have been down to 159 if I would have slept longer. Bummer!! But 160 is great! Never thought I would get here.

Two more nights of work!! Yahoo! I hate it when a job is just a job and no meaning to it. The same thing night after night. Of course, most jobs are the same thing, but this is just ridiculous. I miss working for smaller businesses and having my own business. Really need to make a change.

Have a great night!
Old 07-08-2013, 09:08 PM   #38
Random WIT

oh you are doing so so SO good, Lenise!

I have been gone all day. spent the morning after my chiro appt. out on the porch reading then dh and I took off this afternoon for an unplanned drive to the beach for dinner.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:38 AM   #39

Yeah Peskie and lenise!

I hit another new low this morning. I'm about where I was when I got pregnant now I'd like 10 more pounds.

Got in a good 5 mile run yesterday so ill probably take today off. Stella has her 6 month appointment this morning
Old 07-09-2013, 08:58 AM   #40
Random WIT

I need to jump on the bandwagon with you guys and LOSE!

did fine yesterday. actually didn't really eat during the day (not planned, just didn't eat) then we went out for dinner at the beach and made a trip to the candy store there. ate yummy expensive chocolate when we got home. oh well, I guess at least I didn't over eat all day.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:31 PM   #41
Senior LCF Member

Oh my god! She is 6 months already?!?!?!?! Time goes by too quickly.

Off to work in a few minutes. Of course I need to change my clothes first. Don't think they would appreciate me coming in in shorts and a shirt with no bra. lol

Ate a little bit too much yesterday. Can feel it today.

So ready for my days off!!! So much to do this week!
Old 07-10-2013, 05:43 AM   #42

image.jpg

Yup, 6 months and a wonderful little girl

I needed up running yesterday and this morning. didn't weigh. Hoping for another new number next time I do. We leave for NY Friday and I have to fit into a bathing suit
Old 07-10-2013, 07:02 AM   #43
Random WIT

good morning. ah, 6 months already!

glad you got to run yesterday. nice!

I THINK I'm going to take the dogs and go for a walk. probably a short one but at least get out there. I have a massage appointment at 11:00 followed by my chiro adjustment so if I go get ready and go now I should have plenty of time to go and then get cleaned up before my appointment. only thing is I wanted to use my mp3 player and test out the new ear buds I got to see if they are going to work for me when I'm out being active. can I find my mp3 player? NOPE. back when I was running I bought a belt that had small water bottles that connected to it (I took most of them off) and a pouch I could keep my phone in. I don't like going without my phone because I'm afraid when I do THAT is when I'll injure myself or something and need to call someone. never happened, but you know that's when it will, lol. can I find the belt? NOPE! grant it, it probably doesn't actually fit right now, anyway. I was just going to try and see how close it is.

anyway, I guess I'm going without my music today *sigh*.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:02 PM   #44
Senior LCF Member

So cute DP!!!

Yeah!!! My first night off!! I was so tired this morning that I slept through bad storm. Lotsof flooding in the Pittsburgh area. Rained again tonight too. All it does anymoreis rain!!!

Feeling a littlr tired. Going to bed soon. Nighty night!!!
Old 07-11-2013, 05:39 AM   #45

We've had some wicked storms here in ohio as well. Sun is shining today though.

Dh left for work before I got up so ill have to run this evening. New low again today. Looks like I found my losing spot

Went to the doctor yesterday and will be having some labs run. I'm so exhausted all the time so they are checking my thyroid, doing a metabolic panel, my iron, etc...if everything comes out ok ill be doing a sleep study. Something just isn't right

On a positive note we leave for Ny tomorrow. Big family reunion Saturday
Current 12/7: 98.0
Goal: healtHy and fit
Old 07-11-2013, 06:15 AM   #46
Random WIT

I'm loving the sunshine. I love summer...and my porch time . I ended up not getting to meet up with my friend yesterday. we all have a flaky friend in our life, right? I love her to pieces but drives me insane making plans because it falls through half the time. 2 days in a row she didn't follow through with our plan . I did spend the afternoons on the porch reading, though so that was nice.

today no big plans. I think I'll take the dogs for a walk. nothing strenuous and probably not as long of walk as yesterday (ended up being 3.7 miles). I am really feeling the soreness from my massage yesterday so don't want to push too much but want to do something. no other plans today, just whatever I feel like. probably more porch time reading this afternoon when the sun comes out to play. our afternoons have been great lately but the mornings are overcast. I want sun in the morning too! I love starting my day out there

so glad you are losing like you want, dp. that is awesome!

dp....did they do a pregnancy test? *runs away before dp can catch me* but seriously...did they?
Old 07-11-2013, 11:20 AM   #47
Random WIT

um, was going to take a shorter walk. ended up being about 4 miles. that is LONGER not shorter, lol.

came home and showered then sat in the hot tub for about 40 min. now getting ready to eat a healthy meal and later I need to go tot he grocery store for a few things.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:29 PM   #48

Nice work stews!

I was planning a 3 mile run but ended up doing 4 too! And that was after I mowed the lawn. We have a lot of lawn

Leaving at 7am so I probably won't be here until Monday. Have a great weekend everyone
Old 07-11-2013, 08:24 PM   #49
Random WIT

soooo, when do we get to see pictures of your new place? huh? HUH?

nice job on your run too and the mowing of the lawn, lol
Old 07-12-2013, 05:55 AM   #50
Random WIT

up early to get dh off to work then I'll do my devotions then get ready to go walk. don't really feel like it. It would be REALLY easy to say not today but I've done 2 days in a row and I really NEED to get myself in a good routine. 2 days then a break isn't good enough right now. the break could extend too much when I'm not in a good habit yet, ya know? but I don't wanna go!

day is pretty clear as for plans. I have a chiro appt. at 11:50 and then nothing till after dh gets home and we go out for a late breakfast/dinner or whatever. sometimes I eat before he comes home and just get something little and other times I wait and eat late dinner.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:27 PM   #51
Random WIT

had a good walk again this morning. even ran a little (VERY little but still, lol). I actually had to slow down a few times walking for the dogs. I think I overdid it for them, especially poor Kadie. um, pugs are NOT exercise partner dogs. oh yeah I ended up going 4.46 miles.
Old 07-13-2013, 07:05 AM   #52
Random WIT

good morning. I am going to go pick up my bountiful basket produce this morning. dd22 said she is going with me so will swing by and pick her up first. I don't know if I'm exercising today or not. part of me says I should but part of me says I shouldn't. I've worked myself hard for a few days, actually, and don't want to set off my back issues when I'm just now feeling better. I guess I'll see how I feel in a little while. I THINK if I go I will make sure I wear regular clothes and not work out clothes to help remind myself to just go for a casual walk and not too intense. we'll see. I may do something short and casual just because tomorrow is sunday so time is more limited in the morning with church at 10:00. eh, we'll see.

dh starts graveyard tonight so is sleeping in this morning. not sure if we will do anything today before he goes or not. I do need to go to the store for a few things but wanted to wait till after I get my produce to know what I already have.
Old 07-13-2013, 07:16 AM   #53
Random WIT

oh and I'm making dh bean soup with cornbread from the corn meal we got when we took our motorcycle ride to the grist mill in our area. silly time for soup, I know. but he will like it... and its easy
Old 07-13-2013, 02:05 PM   #54
Random WIT

today's produce from bountiful baskets. also bought an add on of about 10 pounds of plums.
got a new to me item. now what to do with Kale? I've never had it before, let alone prepared it.

Last edited by stews; 07-13-2013 at 02:07 PM..
Old 07-13-2013, 04:40 PM   #55
Random WIT

I cannot believe I'm making soup on a hot summer day, LOL! but its sure starting to smell good. made a pan of corn bread and mixed up some honey butter to go with it (this is definately a meal made for dh. I like bean soup but don't LOVE it and crave it typically. I enjoy it when I make it but don't often because I just don't think about it. corn bread I don't usually like the texture. we'll see. hopefully this will be a decent one.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:06 AM   #56

Where is everyone?!? Been gone 2 days and the thread dies?

We had a great time in NY! Ae ok until yesterday when I splurged. Right back today and started with a 4 mile run. Hoping for a new low this week
Old 07-15-2013, 10:13 AM   #57
Random WIT

I was here but was talking to myself, lol. guess that proves it. you can't leave .

I've also not been on the computer AS much since its been nice outside again I'm taking advantage of my porch and a book. I don't know how much I'll be around the next couple weeks. could be hit and miss. dh starts vacation time through the end of the month today. yeah!

this morning, so far i've sat on the porch for my devotions/prayer time. enjoyed a cup of coffee out there then just had a bowl of granola with blueberries and almond milk for breakfast. I have to go finish getting ready soon and get to my chiro appointment then when I get home need to get my potato salad made that dh requested for our family get together today.

Kadie has a vet appointment at 1:30 then after getting her back home again we will head out to my dad and L's for the rest the day. L has her son in town from Montana (I think that's where) and his wife and 6 year old daughter. and also L's daughter and family from Seattle area are here. my 2 older sisters from out of town are also coming in today. not sure if my brother and other sister will be there. havne't heard. I hope so. would be fun to have us all together. there will probably be some other family also.

so, I got a text from the teacher I work with this morning saying they need a sub tomorrow and would I be available. ummmm, NO! don't wanna! its dh's first day of vacation (well, today is but he has to sleep half of today so it doesn't feel like it). we don't have plans but I want to be able to do something if we want to. and well, I just really don't want to. I'm having a hard time even thinking about going back in the fall let alone right now.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:53 AM   #58

I don't blame you for not going in stews! Your on summer break!!

Just got back from my run. Everyone is still sleeping including dh. I've been getting up early to run before he leaves. Kind of annoying when he doesn't get up, I could have slept longer oh well, it's done.

Taking the kids to check out the library today. It's too hot to do much else.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:20 AM   #59
Random WIT

I'm sure when he asked he knew I'd probably say no.

I had a really good day yesterday with family. didn't get home till about 11:00. my brother and his family did come but my little sis did not so 4 of the 5 of us kids were there. also L's daughter wasn't there but her son from Montana was. was so nice visiting with everyone and watching the kids play. dd22 came over when she got off work and stayed till the same time as us. that was nice. missed ds29 and dd24, though.

no plans today for now. I woke up not feeling great but if dh wants to go do something I'm inclined to just go anyway. we'll see, guess it depends on how I feel when he comes up with something, lol.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:17 PM   #60
Random WIT

yikes! somebody hold me. I just booked a cool helicopter tour to take dh on for his birthday on Thursday. I'm scared of heights, LOL! I'm paying a LOT of money to be scared to death oh the things I'll do for my dh *snort* Its something he's always thought would be cool to do sometime but we never have. I chose the one with the summit included because he's hiked to the summit before so figured it would be cool for him to see it from this view. they have a few different options. I figured this is something we're likely to only do once ever so I might as well get the best package available and see it all.

this is the description from the site of the tour I chose: Summit & Crater
& Devastated Area Tour:

Over the top! This tour takes you to the summit of Mount St. Helens. You look down at the the lava dome from the crater’s rim. The 360-degree view from the summit through the crater to Spirit Lake to the neighboring volcanoes, Mount Rainier, Mount Adams and Mount Hood, over the devastated area and beyond can not be adequately described – it is simply breathtaking! The flight follows the route of the Devastated Area Tour before initiating the climb to the summit over Spirit Lake. After exploring the summit, the flight descends into the actual crater to examine the lava dome up close and returns on the same route as the Crater Tour.

Last edited by stews; 07-16-2013 at 12:29 PM..
Closed Thread