Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2013, 05:29 AM   #151
Way too much time on my hands!
 
zipp2play's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 10,911
Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Lynne - miss you girl! Check in when you can!

It's Monday, thankfully it's an up day for me. Hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!

Today I am logging everything before I eat it. I will get back to writing down everything.

Tami - I haven't been on the scale since 07/06, so I really don't know!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2013, 07:59 AM   #152
Major LCF Poster!
 
misscobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 1,664
Gallery: misscobi
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 3/03 originally
Lynne, good to see you! Bummer about the wifi. Hopefully things are still going well otherwise in the new place!

Gina, I agree with Monica. It's in the past. Onward & downward

Monica, maybe the scale will surprise you... you never know. Tracking really does make a difference. Why is it seem like such a burden? Hmmm.

Scale was at 190 this morning. I would be quite happy to never see a number in the 190's again. I used to have a set point around 184... wonder if it just moved up a bit? I'm not going to be a happy girl to get stuck at 185ish, too. Oy. Oh-well. Still in much better shape than I was when I started this journey. Got my C25K workout done this morning. It was 18 total minutes of running broken into 4 & 5 minute running segments. Came in right at 2 miles in 32 minutes including 5 minute warm up & 5 minute cool down. Just need to add another mile in about that same time & I'll be good to go. LOL

Hope you all have an excellent week!
__________________
~Tami~
Back at it Again 2/15/12-278/208/160
misscobi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:56 AM   #153
Way too much time on my hands!
 
zipp2play's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 10,911
Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Tami, you are doing great on C25K
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:05 AM   #154
Senior LCF Member
 
Lize636's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Waldorf MD
Posts: 807
Gallery: Lize636
Stats: 225/172/155
WOE: LC
Start Date: Nov 2009, restart March 2013
How is everyone doing??

Its going to be a hot week here in MD for me. Probably not as hot as some of you guys normal days lol but still hot and sticky . I am still doing LC and even made it through the weekend eating LC while camping ... I dont feel like I over did it but was up to 192 yesterday and back down to 190.8 this morning I am hoping to see the 180's soon.

LCers - last night I had pork chops I fried them in a pan with a little season all and parmesan cheese yummo Please feel free to share food ideas sometimes I get stuck on what to fix!
__________________
Liz
225/181/155


Slimmer by Summer Challenge 225/190/?
Awesome by Autumn Challenge 193/176/180
Sexier for Santa 176/174/164
Spring Fling 185/172/165
Lize636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:18 AM   #155
Senior LCF Member
 
Stacy O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 949
Gallery: Stacy O
Stats: 212/206/175
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Dec 30 2013
Last night for dinner I had pan fried cube steak lightly seasoned and sauteed mushrooms plus some sliced tomatoes with some mini fresh mozzarellas and a drizzle of red wine vinegar.

Tonight I plan to have husband grill italian sausages and yellow/red bell peppers. i will probably make the tomatoes w/ mozzarella again too!
Stacy O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:46 AM   #156
Way too much time on my hands!
 
zipp2play's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 10,911
Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Liz, your dinner sounds yummy! Love that part of LC!

Stacy your dinner sounds amazing too! Tonight's sounds great as well. I love Tomato/Mozz, love it. The salad I did last night was a spin off from that for me. I just love pairing those veggies and such.
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:47 AM   #157
Way too much time on my hands!
 
zipp2play's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 10,911
Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
It's Tuesday and first thing this a.m. I met with my boss! FUN TIMES HERE! It wasn't bad at least!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:52 AM   #158
Major LCF Poster!
 
misscobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 1,664
Gallery: misscobi
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 3/03 originally
Thanks, Monica I'm somewhat enjoying it... weird. lol. I'm actually at a point wher eI want to do more, that lc energy is kicking in me thinks, but I don't want to push it and risk injury. I did 35 minutes on the stationary bike last night, but will make myself rest today. Eventually I want to run M/T & Th/F, adding one workout a week, while still giving myself plenty of recovery time and then maybe add in that Wednesday too, giving myself weekends off. We'll see... I'm a long way from that I think! Glad nothing bad came out of the meeting with the boss

Liz, stay cool. I'm trucking right along w/ low carb. Like Lynne, I've done it so long it feels like comfort food. Great job making it through your camping weekend. Sounds like fun!

My meals are so boring I'm almost embarrassed to post them! Yesterday I cooked some bacon & had a couple of pieces crumbled over spinach & spring greens salad at lunch & then made omelets with the rest for dinner. Yummy, satisfying, but pretty boring to most. I haven't taken out anything for dinner yet... it'll be either grilled chicken, grilled burgers, or maybe meatloaf or meatballs. It's our coolest day of the week, topping out at 88 today while hitting 100 by Thursday. I should make use of it and cook up a bunch of chicken breasts, etc. so I don't have to use the oven later in the week. Think I'll do that with some of this energy
misscobi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:06 AM   #159
Senior LCF Member
 
Lize636's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Waldorf MD
Posts: 807
Gallery: Lize636
Stats: 225/172/155
WOE: LC
Start Date: Nov 2009, restart March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by misscobi View Post
Thanks, Monica I'm somewhat enjoying it... weird. lol. I'm actually at a point wher eI want to do more, that lc energy is kicking in me thinks, but I don't want to push it and risk injury. I did 35 minutes on the stationary bike last night, but will make myself rest today. Eventually I want to run M/T & Th/F, adding one workout a week, while still giving myself plenty of recovery time and then maybe add in that Wednesday too, giving myself weekends off. We'll see... I'm a long way from that I think! Glad nothing bad came out of the meeting with the boss

Liz, stay cool. I'm trucking right along w/ low carb. Like Lynne, I've done it so long it feels like comfort food. Great job making it through your camping weekend. Sounds like fun!

My meals are so boring I'm almost embarrassed to post them! Yesterday I cooked some bacon & had a couple of pieces crumbled over spinach & spring greens salad at lunch & then made omelets with the rest for dinner. Yummy, satisfying, but pretty boring to most. I haven't taken out anything for dinner yet... it'll be either grilled chicken, grilled burgers, or maybe meatloaf or meatballs. It's our coolest day of the week, topping out at 88 today while hitting 100 by Thursday. I should make use of it and cook up a bunch of chicken breasts, etc. so I don't have to use the oven later in the week. Think I'll do that with some of this energy
Not boring at all.. actually sounds yummy!
Lize636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:07 AM   #160
Senior LCF Member
 
Lize636's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Waldorf MD
Posts: 807
Gallery: Lize636
Stats: 225/172/155
WOE: LC
Start Date: Nov 2009, restart March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy O View Post
Last night for dinner I had pan fried cube steak lightly seasoned and sauteed mushrooms plus some sliced tomatoes with some mini fresh mozzarellas and a drizzle of red wine vinegar.

Tonight I plan to have husband grill italian sausages and yellow/red bell peppers. i will probably make the tomatoes w/ mozzarella again too!
mozz and tomatoes "drool" that sounds good I will have to get some when I go grocery shopping
Lize636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:41 PM   #161
Senior LCF Member
 
Stacy O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 949
Gallery: Stacy O
Stats: 212/206/175
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Dec 30 2013
Liz - do you have a Costco nearby? I bought the mozz from there - its in a large plastic container and the cheese is in an olive oil/canola mixture with garlic and herbs mixed in as well...not the usual water. They were so flavorful and I love the size of them; its like the size of large gumballs. I highly recommend!
Stacy O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:07 PM   #162
Senior LCF Member
 
Lize636's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Waldorf MD
Posts: 807
Gallery: Lize636
Stats: 225/172/155
WOE: LC
Start Date: Nov 2009, restart March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy O View Post
Liz - do you have a Costco nearby? I bought the mozz from there - its in a large plastic container and the cheese is in an olive oil/canola mixture with garlic and herbs mixed in as well...not the usual water. They were so flavorful and I love the size of them; its like the size of large gumballs. I highly recommend!
I do!!! Thanks, I need to get a membership there I usually go with friends but I do love the place so I need to suck it up and get the membership.
Lize636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:37 AM   #163
Senior LCF Member
 
Genie80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 732
Gallery: Genie80
WOE: Slimming World
Start Date: Re-start 09.18.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy O View Post
Liz - do you have a Costco nearby? I bought the mozz from there - its in a large plastic container and the cheese is in an olive oil/canola mixture with garlic and herbs mixed in as well...not the usual water. They were so flavorful and I love the size of them; its like the size of large gumballs. I highly recommend!
Sounds lovely Stacy - I love Costco, buy Teabags & Cat food in bulk lol!

I had my 'weight management' meeting today, I almost left before it had started a big room with lots of other people in it! I don't DO social situations, I'm far too much of a loner especially when it comes to things I feel are quite private but I stuck it out, the leader Bev came over and said if I just hold tight she'd get everyone weighed then we could have a chat!
There was only about 5 other people, all really nice. They weighed in and left then Bev came to see me. Took my height and weigh 91kg worked out my BMI is about 35 and explained it's a 12 week program. In that time the aim is to lose 5-10% of my body weight so 10-20lbs then I can go on and do another 12 weeks and so on until I get to my target weight. For me to lose that she's said 1500-1600 calories a day and if I have a big weekend planned, save up some calories during the week. Nothing is off limits food wise and calories in veg & salad aren't counted. I have to go each week to get weighed... kinda like weight watchers but without the extortionate cost and the faux motivation speech!
__________________
x x Gina x x

Read my journal Asthma/Fibromyalgia/IBS/ME
Genie80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:22 AM   #164
Way too much time on my hands!
 
zipp2play's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 10,911
Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Gina - I wish you luck girl! I am a bit confused, she wants you to do 1500-1600c a day, but indicates you can drop that # and save those calories to use on the weekend? Is that right? Interesting. It does indeed sound like WW's only no points. WW's allows you to "bank" points from exercise or such for the weekend, but WW's doesn't want your point number too low on any given day. With nothing off limits, it's all choices, that's cool!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:23 AM   #165
Way too much time on my hands!
 
zipp2play's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 10,911
Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
It's Wednesday! I am feeling a little BLAH about everything and my assistant called in to say she won't be here today. Today is our busiest paperwork day of the week! Fun times in store for me!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:56 AM   #166
Senior LCF Member
 
Lize636's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Waldorf MD
Posts: 807
Gallery: Lize636
Stats: 225/172/155
WOE: LC
Start Date: Nov 2009, restart March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genie80 View Post
Sounds lovely Stacy - I love Costco, buy Teabags & Cat food in bulk lol!

I had my 'weight management' meeting today, I almost left before it had started a big room with lots of other people in it! I don't DO social situations, I'm far too much of a loner especially when it comes to things I feel are quite private but I stuck it out, the leader Bev came over and said if I just hold tight she'd get everyone weighed then we could have a chat!
There was only about 5 other people, all really nice. They weighed in and left then Bev came to see me. Took my height and weigh 91kg worked out my BMI is about 35 and explained it's a 12 week program. In that time the aim is to lose 5-10% of my body weight so 10-20lbs then I can go on and do another 12 weeks and so on until I get to my target weight. For me to lose that she's said 1500-1600 calories a day and if I have a big weekend planned, save up some calories during the week. Nothing is off limits food wise and calories in veg & salad aren't counted. I have to go each week to get weighed... kinda like weight watchers but without the extortionate cost and the faux motivation speech!
Sounds great! Keep us posted on your progress!!
Lize636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:00 AM   #167
Senior LCF Member
 
Lize636's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Waldorf MD
Posts: 807
Gallery: Lize636
Stats: 225/172/155
WOE: LC
Start Date: Nov 2009, restart March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
It's Wednesday! I am feeling a little BLAH about everything and my assistant called in to say she won't be here today. Today is our busiest paperwork day of the week! Fun times in store for me!
you are going to need this after your busy day! That really stinks she called in on the busiest day of the week
Lize636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:01 AM   #168
Senior LCF Member
 
Lize636's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Waldorf MD
Posts: 807
Gallery: Lize636
Stats: 225/172/155
WOE: LC
Start Date: Nov 2009, restart March 2013
Ladies I am finally in the 180's 189.2 to be exact!! I am so happy I hope to not see the 190's again.
Lize636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:51 AM   #169
Major LCF Poster!
 
misscobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 1,664
Gallery: misscobi
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 3/03 originally
Liz, I'm right there with you! 189 this morning

Gina, your weight management group sounds a lot like what my mom does here in the states. She does continuing 12 week challenges and has had a lot of success. She loves going, but she's weird. lol. I'm more like you with the private stuff. I did go with her for one 12 week session a couple of years ago, though, and it wasn't horrible and I did lose weight & win one of the challenges which was worth a few bucks, so that was nice. Like Monica, I love that you can bank calories for the weekend and that nothing is off limits. Good luck with it!

Monica, sorry you're feeling blah and that your assistant left you stranded Hope the day goes quickly and as stress free as possible!

As for me, C25k is ramping up to kill me! lol. I got through today which was tough, but ok. Today's running segments were 6m/4m/6m with just a minute in between. It was a lot of running! The future is very scary, though! Why oh why did I look ahead? They jump to 20 minutes straight by the end of next week! I know I've done it before and somehow managed, so that gives me hope. We'll see! Weight wise, I was very happy to see 189 this morning. With vacation looming I'm not counting on staying below 190 for long, though. I would love it of course, and I am thinking of trying to stay on plan, but realistically... I'll probably be walking around Vegas with one of those giant adult slurpees
misscobi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:54 AM   #170
Senior LCF Member
 
Lize636's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Waldorf MD
Posts: 807
Gallery: Lize636
Stats: 225/172/155
WOE: LC
Start Date: Nov 2009, restart March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by misscobi View Post
Liz, I'm right there with you! 189 this morning

Gina, your weight management group sounds a lot like what my mom does here in the states. She does continuing 12 week challenges and has had a lot of success. She loves going, but she's weird. lol. I'm more like you with the private stuff. I did go with her for one 12 week session a couple of years ago, though, and it wasn't horrible and I did lose weight & win one of the challenges which was worth a few bucks, so that was nice. Like Monica, I love that you can bank calories for the weekend and that nothing is off limits. Good luck with it!

Monica, sorry you're feeling blah and that your assistant left you stranded Hope the day goes quickly and as stress free as possible!

As for me, C25k is ramping up to kill me! lol. I got through today which was tough, but ok. Today's running segments were 6m/4m/6m with just a minute in between. It was a lot of running! The future is very scary, though! Why oh why did I look ahead? They jump to 20 minutes straight by the end of next week! I know I've done it before and somehow managed, so that gives me hope. We'll see! Weight wise, I was very happy to see 189 this morning. With vacation looming I'm not counting on staying below 190 for long, though. I would love it of course, and I am thinking of trying to stay on plan, but realistically... I'll probably be walking around Vegas with one of those giant adult slurpees
Enjoy the adult slurpees because when you come back you wont be allowed to have them!!
Lize636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:14 AM   #171
Major LCF Poster!
 
misscobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 1,664
Gallery: misscobi
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 3/03 originally
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lize636 View Post
Enjoy the adult slurpees because when you come back you wont be allowed to have them!!
Exactly... where else can you just walk wherever you like with a giant drink in your hand? lol. Total silliness. Hubby will be busy for 4 of the 7 days, though, so that's how I plan on occupying myself. lol That and seeing dolphins.... that's really the only thing I care about doing. I would have never chosen Vegas in August, but he's playing in a dart tournament and we'll have fun no matter what The slurpees will help insure that!
misscobi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:26 AM   #172
Way too much time on my hands!
 
zipp2play's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 10,911
Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lize636 View Post
Ladies I am finally in the 180's 189.2 to be exact!! I am so happy I hope to not see the 190's again.
WAY TO GO LIZ!!!!!!!!!!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:28 AM   #173
Way too much time on my hands!
 
zipp2play's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 10,911
Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by misscobi View Post
As for me, C25k is ramping up to kill me! lol. I got through today which was tough, but ok. Today's running segments were 6m/4m/6m with just a minute in between. It was a lot of running! The future is very scary, though! Why oh why did I look ahead? They jump to 20 minutes straight by the end of next week! I know I've done it before and somehow managed, so that gives me hope. We'll see! Weight wise, I was very happy to see 189 this morning. With vacation looming I'm not counting on staying below 190 for long, though. I would love it of course, and I am thinking of trying to stay on plan, but realistically... I'll probably be walking around Vegas with one of those giant adult slurpees
WOOHOO to you too!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:29 AM   #174
Way too much time on my hands!
 
zipp2play's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 10,911
Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Tami your trip WILL BE SO MUCH FUN! What resort are you staying at???
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:43 AM   #175
Major LCF Poster!
 
misscobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 1,664
Gallery: misscobi
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 3/03 originally
We're staying at the host hotel for the tournament, Texas Station. It's off the strip, but is supposed to have all sorts of things to do (huge bowling alley, full sized movie theater, I don't know what else) and shuttles to the strip and downtown. The neighbors are coming with, the husband is my DH's dart partner, so we're going to drive & have the freedom of driving wherever we'd like. We plan to go out to Hoover Dam & the Grand Canyon one day, at least one show, and then the rest of the time will just be spent doing whatever we feel like. We arrive Sunday & the tournament doesn't start until Wednesday. The other wife is flying back home on Thursday. She doesn't think she can handle 4 days of dart tournament. lol. If all else fails I'll go do the aquarium/dolphin thing by myself. I'm the only one who loves to just sit and watch them. I could spend all day there and be quite happy I'll probably do some gambling (keep those free drinks coming, please! ) and shopping and just whatever! I'm easily entertained and will have fun
misscobi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:45 AM   #176
Senior LCF Member
 
Stacy O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 949
Gallery: Stacy O
Stats: 212/206/175
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Dec 30 2013
AWESOME...YAY Liz & Tami!!!
Stacy O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:49 AM   #177
Senior LCF Member
 
Stacy O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 949
Gallery: Stacy O
Stats: 212/206/175
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Dec 30 2013
Dinner tonight is leftover chicken fajitas (just mexi-seasoned chicken, peppers & onions). I made a ton this past weekend and it will be the 3rd night I've had this for dinner. I will probably add chopped avocado and a scoop of sour cream.
Stacy O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:54 AM   #178
Major LCF Poster!
 
misscobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 1,664
Gallery: misscobi
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 3/03 originally
Thanks Stacy! Your dinner sounds yummy! Hubby didn't want anything I wanted to fix last night so he grabbed us Carolina's (Mexican chain out here). My usual there is carne asada fries without the fries. lol. They're used to making it for me. I end up with a divided Styrofoam box with meat, cheese, sour cream, and guacamole all separated so I can mix as little or as much of the goodies into the meat as I want. It's really pretty good.
misscobi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:22 PM   #179
Senior LCF Member
 
Stacy O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 949
Gallery: Stacy O
Stats: 212/206/175
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Dec 30 2013
YUM; I love when restaurants really work with you! I keep forgetting about carne asada...I need to order that next time I go to a Mexican restaurant.
Stacy O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:22 PM   #180
Senior LCF Member
 
Lize636's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Waldorf MD
Posts: 807
Gallery: Lize636
Stats: 225/172/155
WOE: LC
Start Date: Nov 2009, restart March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
WOOHOO to you too!
Thanks!
Lize636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:15 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.