Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2013, 08:34 AM   #571
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misscobi
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 3/03 originally
Thanks girls! Someday I really do want to see a new low, but yeah... we gotta enjoy life, too
misscobi is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2013, 11:02 AM   #572
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by misscobi View Post
Ooooh, I like Sexier for Santa! Does everyone here celebrate Christmas w/ the jolly old elf?
MY DD11 still believes. I think she KNOWS the truth, but knows if she doesn't admit it, HE will continue to visit us!
zipp2play is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:06 AM   #573

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscobi View Post
With that said... weekend plans... my birthday is today, but we had already decided to celebrate this weekend. Last night hubby was asking me where I wanted to go out to dinner and if it was going to be a cheat day. Hmmmm... My first thought was my fave Mexican place. His suggestion was Austin's Steak House. I LOVE their lobster chowder, but I don't really want to spend that much $ and I love love love my Mexican place. I figure we could take a whole crowd to Garcia's for the same price as him, I and the boys going to Austins. lol. Austins would probably be 'less' of a cheat, but hmmmm... I think I'm leaning toward Mexican.
It's YOUR celebration, do what YOU WANT GIRL! IF you aren't hurting for $$$ and you would prefer Austins, do that! IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! I am so glad to know you. When I think things are rough, I think of where you have come from, to where you are today and I do a REALITY CHECK!!!!!

Love you girl!
Old 09-26-2013, 11:07 AM   #574

I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD! The chips, the guac, the fajitas, the MARGARITAS! LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2013, 11:11 AM   #575

Danielle you are in such a GREAT place right now. I am so happy for you. What movie would you see this weekend. I can't wait for GRAVITY to come out next weekend. I LOVE SANDRA and that movie looks great. But it comes out 10/04!

Liz - how are the girls? Everyone adjust to "school time"?

IT IS FRIDAY-EVE! WOOOHOO

My weekend, Friday night, we have been invited to a friends birthday dinner and then out to a bar after. Not sure we will do either, I can't decide. Saturday DS14 and I are heading to a debate tournament. It's his first and it is put on like a Novice Workshop. I plan to learn how to judge. It will be the onle one I need to go to with him! Might be fun, might be like watching Paint Dry. My Ipad is full of books on my Nook and Kindle Apps, if nothing else, I can READ!

Sunday will be church and such. But other than that, nothing else! *whew* I like that. To boot, it isn't my turn to do the lesson for Sunday School . I get to just go and WATCH!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...rt-2-a-24.html
Old 09-26-2013, 11:28 AM   #576
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Monica

I'm just a normal person working their way through life like everyone else

It's hubby that really wants Austin's and I do love both... but I'm with you on the whole Mexican experience. Yum Yum Yum! This particular place does fresh corn chips with a queso bean dip that I could live on... then there's the Margarita and/or Bahama Mama. Yum w/ a buzz! lol We'll see. lol
Old 09-26-2013, 11:29 AM   #577
Major LCF Poster!

Keep us posted on debate! I've never seen a competition in person, only on TV. It's got to be interesting, right? Isn't that the point? Good call on bringing reading material just in case
Old 09-26-2013, 12:03 PM   #578
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lize636
Stats: 225/186/155
WOE: LC
Start Date: Nov 2009, restart March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
Danielle you are in such a GREAT place right now. I am so happy for you. What movie would you see this weekend. I can't wait for GRAVITY to come out next weekend. I LOVE SANDRA and that movie looks great. But it comes out 10/04!

Liz - how are the girls? Everyone adjust to "school time"?

IT IS FRIDAY-EVE! WOOOHOO

My weekend, Friday night, we have been invited to a friends birthday dinner and then out to a bar after. Not sure we will do either, I can't decide. Saturday DS14 and I are heading to a debate tournament. It's his first and it is put on like a Novice Workshop. I plan to learn how to judge. It will be the onle one I need to go to with him! Might be fun, might be like watching Paint Dry. My Ipad is full of books on my Nook and Kindle Apps, if nothing else, I can READ!

Sunday will be church and such. But other than that, nothing else! *whew* I like that. To boot, it isn't my turn to do the lesson for Sunday School . I get to just go and WATCH!

Monica- The girls are doing great in school... it is so neat to see them develop into these little people with personalities. My DD6 is going to give me a run for my money ...heck she already does at 6 I have to remind myself often that she will grow out of the whining . My DD4 is the easy going, go with the flow child she whines to but not nearly as often as my older one. I think my older one needs more one on one time with us and I am trying to make sure I fit that in whenever possible. It seems to be helping a lot. Hubby is still working night shift which really stinks but I hope he will be done before Thanksgiving!!

Lize636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:43 PM   #579
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
Start Date: 8/22/14
Hey Monica! Ummmm, I believe it's the one dance movie that's out right now? I can't think of the name right now.... we've seen everything else LOL I wanna see Gravity too--kinda bummed it's barely 90 min long..how can you make a space move good in 90 min May see Prisoners again, it was so good. Enjoy the debate--good thing you have books to read just in case, don't wanna find ya snoring in the back! Everytime I think of someone being so bored they fall asleep reminds me of the scene in Witches of Eastwick where Jack Nicholson is snoring loudly in the last row of Susan Sarandon's recital.... ...and yeah, that could or could not be me

Tami, it's your day I still say Mexican. mmmmmmmmm chips...guac...alcohol....

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
DesertGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 06:23 AM   #580
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Genie80
WOE: Slimming World
Start Date: Re-start 09.18.13
Been a little MIA.... too tired for anything other than work right now.
Down 5.2 lbs in my first week back on JUDDD

Do we have a new challenge set up yet?

Love & hugs to you all x
Genie80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 06:35 AM   #581
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lize636
Stats: 225/186/155
WOE: LC
Start Date: Nov 2009, restart March 2013
Go Gina Go!! 5 lbs is great!!! Keep it up.

No new thread that I know of.
Lize636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:15 AM   #582
Major LCF Poster!

Wow, Gina! Great job!

No new challenge yet... shall I just go for it? Does everyone like Sexier for Santa?

The scale has continued to be kind this week. I'm finally back at 187, my previous low. I'm seriously thinking of staying low carb for dinner tomorrow night. I had a personal trainer tell me that I should easily be able to do a cheat meal a month without issue, but I hate to put on the brakes when the scale is finally moving a bit. I know, I know... if I were doing JUDDD this wouldn't even be an issue. lol I will give it another try someday.
Old 09-27-2013, 07:21 AM   #583
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Genie80
WOE: Slimming World
Start Date: Re-start 09.18.13
Love it sexier for santa... lol you guys crack me up x
Genie80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:53 AM   #584
Major LCF Poster!

Ok, guys, new thread is up... Sexier for Santa Challenge
Old 09-27-2013, 09:11 AM   #585
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
Start Date: 8/22/14
Congrat's Gina!

Tami~ good job on the numbers today. Do only what feels right to you! I know how important your goals are to you, so ya gotta do what only feels right and doable for you. ♥
DesertGurl is offline   Reply With Quote