Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2013, 02:33 PM   #121
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lilbeetle
Stats: 165/127/125(5'4)
WOE: Primal with intermittant M&E
Start Date: March 2013
Stayed under my threasholds for cals, carbs, fat and protein and I am my lowest ever! 142! I also did a 40 min workout on Wii dance since I didnt fancy taking a run in the snow we've got on the ground right now. Mind you, it might have been refreshing

Hope everyone is having a great loser day!
lilbeetle is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2013, 04:05 PM   #122
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: canadiangirl
Stats: 162/125/125
WOE: Low Carb/ ReducedCalorie
Start Date: June 12, 2012
Grrrr so my binge cravings got the better of me
Over ate on lc stuff Saturday night and by Sunday night the binger in me took over. I hate myself when I get like this
Got home from my stressful 48 hour shift and ate a chocolate bar and a huge bowl of cereal and it continued all day Monday.
Feeling really tired today and sad and down on myself but its been a good day so I know I'll feel much better in a day or 2.

Last edited by canadiangirl; 05-28-2013 at 04:06 PM..
canadiangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:04 PM   #123
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Garden
Stats: 176/144.8/Skinny (5'4")
WOE: LC/LC
Start Date: 12/12/11(restart)10/02/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWoods View Post
The yellow peppers I stuffed with Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb Cheese Wedges. The red ones I stuffed with a new Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt Dip, roasted red pepper flavor, and the orange ones I stuffed with another flavor of the greek yogurt dip, dill and cucumber flavor. The ones with the laughing cow were the best.

Oh, also I wanted to mention to everyone, I had to take my link to Pinterest out of my siggy because it's apparently not allowed due to some people selling things through Pinterest. I didn't know, but the admin let me know. Just so yall know.

I noticed that all the comments re: P*******T have been omitted. Silly !
I'm following you though ! We have to help each other - right !?!
Garden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:08 PM   #124
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: rubidoux
Stats: 214/130/130 (5'2")
WOE: HF/MP/LC
Start Date: restart 9/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbs View Post
I've missed a few days on here, massive jaw ache and don't really wanna eat. The ear doesn't hurt, neither do the teeth, just the jaw. If it isn't better by Friday, I'll see the doc.
(
That sounds terrible. Has it been going on for days? Does advil help? When I have a tooth ache or an ear infection, 3 advil do nothing, but 4 totally takes care of it. I don't think you should wait until friday if it hurts enough that you don't want to eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeetle View Post
Stayed under my threasholds for cals, carbs, fat and protein and I am my lowest ever! 142! I also did a 40 min workout on Wii dance since I didnt fancy taking a run in the snow we've got on the ground right now. Mind you, it might have been refreshing

Hope everyone is having a great loser day!
Sounds like a great day! I love how those feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post
Grrrr so my binge cravings got the better of me
Over ate on lc stuff Saturday night and by Sunday night the binger in me took over. I hate myself when I get like this
Got home from my stressful 48 hour shift and ate a chocolate bar and a huge bowl of cereal and it continued all day Monday.
Feeling really tired today and sad and down on myself but its been a good day so I know I'll feel much better in a day or 2.
I'm sorry! If I eat cereal I know it's all over. In fact, I have stopped buying it for my kids bc I cannot be trusted around it. I bet you're right, though, a day or two...

I am just going crazy today. I have actually felt starved for days. This is like payback, I think for the previous couple of weeks where I had no appetite at all. I ate a little extra over the weekend, but it was all on plan foods, and I didn't even go overboard. And then I just had my evening meal two hours earlier than usual and was generous with the amount, but still... STARVING. I'm not sure what to do to get myself through this. Part of me thinks I need to have a little binge and satisfy whatever this is, but then I know that I can never really be satisfied by the carby crap I'm wanting. Another part of me thinks I need to be severe about it and do everything I can to make sure I'm in ketosis and to support my resolve (ie, make sure I work out, since that'll make me feel accomplished, yk?). I'm really happy that I can't think of any sugary crap that's in the house right now. lol I've been buying really clean for the whole family lately, thank goodness! But I do have to run out to target later tonight to pick something up for my son. I must be vigilant!!!

high fat, moderate protein, very low carb
once a day feeding
rubidoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 06:15 PM   #125
Avy
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Avy
Stats: Start 232+/Current 178.6/First Goal 150/Final 140?
WOE: Low carb lifestyle
Start Date: June 1, 2012
Ack deadlines! it's may and tax season is over but I'm swamped with my work and other people's too! Having a really stressful week at work, ended up staying an extra 90 mins today just to work on a file that's not even mine, "just in case" a girl is still sick tomorrow, since the deadline is Friday. And working on 3 of my own deadlines, plus other "rush" work.

Onto happier things!

I had a really good workout last night, not sure if that affected the scale or not today, but I'm up 0.6 lbs! Don't care though, I'm getting in shape and enjoying it, and as much as the scale needs to go down, as long as I'm feeling the health benefits, it's good!

Making pork loin and roasted eggplant/mushrooms tonight.

Officially down 50 lbs! Another 30 or so to my first goal, then I'll re-evaluate.

Couldn't do it without all the amazing support and motivation from this forum and all the wonderful people here.
Avy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:45 PM   #126
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: cfine
Stats: 276/221/199
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: April 2012
I love the pizza recipe you were talking about Steeple. Glad you liked it.

Sorry you having cravings, Canadiangirl. I hate it when that happens to me. The only thing that helps my cravings and binges is to eat super low carb and high fat. I can always tell when I've eaten too many veggies. I get hungry!!

I have really messed my foot up. My heel has been hurting for two months now. I had planned on making an appt with my doctor tomorrow about it because it just keeps getting worse. I went to do my workout tonight and tried to do a jump with both feet and when I came down in my foot I thought my tendon ruptured. It hurt so bad and I can barely walk. My friend ended up taking me to an urgent care facility. I have a deformity in my foot, lots of inflammation in it. They gave me the dreaded steroids, which I hate, but I am taking them because the pain is so bad. Now I'm out of commission for who knows how long and I have to see a podiatrist. No cardio for me for a while, I will continue to do weights. Hopefully I won't gain any weight while on the steroids. This stinks!!

Dieting is hard;being fat is hard; choose your hard.
cfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:33 AM   #127
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: shunsweets
Stats: maintenance
WOE: Bernstein
Start Date: May 2003
Oh Cfine hope your foot feels better soon. Maybe try the 4 Advil suggested up thread. My husband took Advil after his open heart surgery as he hated the feeling from the narcotics and it worked for even that acute pain. Sorry about the steroids - icky but they work.

Plodding along with the diet here. Staying on track and exercising most days. Off today as we are going to my daughter's college graduation. It's her second degree and she did it with 3 young children so we are very proud of her.
shunsweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:58 AM   #128
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Congrats to your daughter, Shunsweets!

Steroid shot...up all night. Two Aleve and one Tyneyol, Epsom salt bath for horrible leg cramps. Yep, it's going to be a lovely day. I had to just stand in the middle of the kitchen at 2AM and talk myself down from a carb fest. I won, but I am starving.
Old 05-29-2013, 03:59 AM   #129
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Gibbs
Stats: 319/305/180-ish (5'6")
WOE: My own low-carb way
Start Date: 1/2/14 for yet another time
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubidoux View Post
That sounds terrible. Has it been going on for days? Does advil help? When I have a tooth ache or an ear infection, 3 advil do nothing, but 4 totally takes care of it. I don't think you should wait until friday if it hurts enough that you don't want to eat.

I'm on day #4, I think. I decided this morning I don't think I can make it until Friday so the plan is to call the doc when they open here shortly and go from there.

I can eat, I just don't want to. I can chew, but the jaw doesn't close all the way.
Gibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:45 AM   #130
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mcchimento
Stats: 261.8/232.0/150.0
WOE: Atkins with a Mediterranean/Paleo flair
Start Date: Everyday is a new day!
Checking In!!

I can't believe that it has been several days since I posted but here it is. Wednesdays are hard. For the last two, I have eaten quite a bit over my allotted calories and carbs. Hopefully, I can control it today. Scale is in the downward motion for right now and I want it to continue. Since the last time, I finally made it to goal #1. In 16 days, I am down 11.6 lbs. I finally think I have reached the mindset to stay focused and eat only on plan.
mcchimento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:00 AM   #131
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: MsWoods
Stats: 399/217.5/169
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 06/22/09
It's so crazy how we all seem to be experiencing similar things. Sleep issues for various reasons, overeating at the same time.

Last night we had really bad weather here, tornado sirens going off all night, so I didn't get to bed until 2am. It tore our cars up and busted some windows out (hail) but we're all ok. I ate too much yesterday but my weight is sitting alright at 247. Going to try to do better today. At least I'm solidly out of the 250s.

I made some LC Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Bars, they are in the freezer now, I'll let yall know how they turn out.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:22 AM   #132
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: astribling
Stats: 212/165/169(165 for wiggle room)
WOE: Moderate carbs/no sugar,no wheat
Start Date: June 26, 2012
Hi Everyone!

Seems like I'm going through the same thing as many of you - extra hunger lately, whether it's physical or psychological - probably both at times. At least I have been staying on plan even when going at bit over in calories.

I've also been experimenting a lot with different foods and recently started eating chia seeds. I am in love with them! Add them to everything, and this morning I tried a Lemon chia seed muffin recipe I recently found. OMG so good!!

Here's a pic! I'll copy the recipe if anyone is interested, just let me know.

Have a great day!

Starting weight on June 26, 2012 - 212
First goal reached Jan 17, 2013 - 175
Second goal June 11, 2013 - 169
Final goal August 28, 2013-- (165? just to give me some breathing room)
---------------
astribling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:27 AM   #133
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kimlou
Stats: 180/150/135.round ?
WOE: LC.. Atkins
Start Date: 5/29/13 .. round ?
Marking my spot .

I have been around this board since 2004. Had good success, lost 45 lbs . Felt great . has a hysterectomy in 2008 and have struggled ever since. Losing 5 gaining it all back. I am now almost back to my 2004 start weight .

The hyster. done a number on me ....had to give up Zumba due to bursitis and now I have chronic pain in my back and hips .

So I restarted today ( yes, Wednesday.. but hey any day is as good as the next ) So , this go around I will need to be a bit more cautious on the frankenfoods.... Keep it simple !!!!

I am 52 and 4'11'' and 1/2 .. so all weight shows !!!

Lets do it !!

This year, I'm going to appreciate the little things that make my life good, and the not so good will be ignored. I feel really good about that.

Dear Lord, If you can't make me skinny... make my friends fatter !!
kimlou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:30 AM   #134
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kimlou
Stats: 180/150/135.round ?
WOE: LC.. Atkins
Start Date: 5/29/13 .. round ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotchic View Post
Hi everyone, I'm wanting to join too. I've hit the beginings of menopause and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I've gained 25 lbs over night and I've really been struggling with it. I got serious about LC 10 days ago and have lost 2lbs in that time. I need to keep myself in check and make this work. I feel best when I LC and know it's the right thing for me. I just want to be me again and fit back into my cloths.
I know that weight gain .... mine was 30 in a blink of the eye after my hysterectomy ..
kimlou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:36 AM   #135
Big Yapper!!!!

Welcome back Kimlou. I remember you!

Those muffins look great Alice, I would love the recipe.
MsWoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:43 AM   #136
Senior LCF Member

I assume it's ok to post the recipe here? If not, let me know and I'll take it down, but this is easier than sending to everyone individually

Lemon Chia Seed Muffins (Paleo, Grain Free, Gluten Free)

Prep time: 10 minsCook time: 23 minsTotal time: 33 minsServes: 6-12

Ingredients
½ cup coconut flour
2 tablespoons chia seeds
¼ teaspoon baking soda
zest from 2 lemons
pinch of salt
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
½ cup almond milk mixed with ½ teaspoon liquid stevia or ½ cup honey
4 eggs
¼ cup coconut oil melted

Instructions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl add coconut flour, chia seeds, baking soda and pinch of salt and mix together thorougly so the chia seeds and baking soda are combined in the coconut flour well.
In another medium bowl crack eggs and add, vanilla extract, almond milk mixed with stevia or honey, melted coconut oil, lemon juice, and apple cider vinegar.
Add lemon zest to the dry ingredients you just mixed and pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix very well until fully incorporated, the mixture has thickened and there are no clumps of coconut flour left.
Pour into paper muffin cup lined regular muffin tins or greased muffin tins ¾ way to the top. (I tried greasing my muffin tins and making them and they stuck, but it might just be my muffin tin. I also noticed that foil muffin cups are better than the paper if you want them to not stick at all to the paper and have perfect scalloped edges.)
Bake for 20-25 minutes or when pierced with a toothpick and it comes out clean.
Pull out of the oven and twist out of muffin tin and place on a cooling rack and let cool for 10 minutes.

Notes
The amount you get out of this really varies depending on how much you fill your muffin tin papers.

I got 11 muffins out of this - I'm sure your's will vary.
Nutrition for this with 11 muffins

Per muffin
105 calories
4 g carb
3 g fiber
1 g sugar
9 g fat
4 g protein
Old 05-29-2013, 10:49 AM   #137
Big Yapper!!!!

Wow! I love those counts! I'm always looking for lower calorie lower carb items and most of the time recipes on here are really high calorie. I've just found chia seeds recently and i love them. I'm so going to try this. You should post it in the recipe section of the boards (so I don't lose it hahahaha)
Old 05-29-2013, 11:35 AM   #138
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That recipe looks great. I think I might make them tonight.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:50 AM   #139
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Wow! I love those counts! I'm always looking for lower calorie lower carb items and most of the time recipes on here are really high calorie. I've just found chia seeds recently and i love them. I'm so going to try this. You should post it in the recipe section of the boards (so I don't lose it hahahaha)
Well I went to the recipe room to try to add it, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to add a new recipe. I'm sure it's something simple I'm missing but.... anyone have any ideas?
Old 05-29-2013, 11:59 AM   #140
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: adiasmc1
Stats: 5'1" - 193/130
WOE: Weight Watchers
Hey, everyone, just checking in. Hey Kimlou, I remeber you too, welcome back!

I am going ok, plugging along, working alot, just have a brief minute to check in and wanted to say hello and catch up.

Hugs to all those who are struggling right now. Weight management is such a massive pain. I have had to deal with it all my life too. Most of my family, except for my dad and my one sister, have no issues really at all. I guess that is pretty good since there are 10 of us - 8 kids and my 2 parents. But of course, I had to take after my dad. I am the oldest and it is my littlest sister that is like me and my father and I feel for her because I can see she will be just like me and my dad. She is only 24 now, so it isn't that big and issue yet. But I know she will struggle with it eventually. Blah!

My dad had a stroke (3 concurrent aneurysms) about 3 years ago and is lucky to be alive and functioning, though significantly disabled. So I know I have to get myself under control or I will end up like him, or worse, dead or completely disabled. I have a husband and a son and that is not fair to them. And you would think in the face of all that controlling my food intake and working out would be so automatic, but it's not, I still fight it and I still struggle. I guess that is why for some of us it is closer to a food addiction than anything else.

On a happier note, Astra, those muffins look awesome! I just made lemon poppyseed muffins for my son the other day and they looked so good and I was wondering if there was a low carb recipe - this is SO perfect! And what timing!
Old 05-29-2013, 12:10 PM   #141
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by astribling View Post
Well I went to the recipe room to try to add it, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to add a new recipe. I'm sure it's something simple I'm missing but.... anyone have any ideas?
I meant right here:Lowcarb Recipe Help & Suggestions - Low Carb Friends

Just as a regular new post. It's so much easier to save recipes this way lol.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:36 PM   #142
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I meant right here:Lowcarb Recipe Help & Suggestions - Low Carb Friends

Just as a regular new post. It's so much easier to save recipes this way lol.
Thanks, MsWoods! That was much easier!
It's posted there now as well!

The only downside with these is I'm just dying to eat 2 or 3 or 4 more.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:37 PM   #143
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: shunsweets
Stats: maintenance
WOE: Bernstein
Start Date: May 2003
I just printed out the recipe too. thanks Alice. I have some chia seeds and have not used them so I'm eager to give this a try and I love lemon.

Just got home from my daughters graduation. It was lovely. We took her and her husband and the 3 little ones to lunch at Friendly's afterward. I did well with a bunless burger but then gave in to a small no sugar added icecream. Shouldn't have done that as the sugar alcohols are already rumbling in my belly and I know I will be sick before long. Why didn't I just stop with the burger? Dummy.
Old 05-29-2013, 02:21 PM   #144
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lilbeetle
Stats: 165/127/125(5'4)
WOE: Primal with intermittant M&E
Start Date: March 2013
Morning all from chilly new zealand

Im still being good with eating, but didnt get in any exercise yesterday so only a fractional.scale movement down. Hey, Ill take anything

So don't met goal for the month, but still will be down on the beginning so not too terrible.

Lots of loser luck for everyone today!
lilbeetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:47 PM   #145
Senior LCF Member

So far today has been much better with regard to the munchies problem. I've been trying to keep busy which helps.

On a happy note - the UPS man was just here and brought our new food dehydrator. I've been reading all these recipes of zucchini chips, and cucumber chips, etc, and those would be just the ticket for those munchies!

I can't wait to try it out. Hopefully our garden starts producing quickly and I will have plenty of produce to work with.
Old 05-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #146
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: scalestepper
Stats: 247/190.2/less
WOE: 5:2/IF:16/8/ lc
Start Date: Atkins- 9/9/12
Hi to everyone!
Gibbs and Cfine, I hope you guys are feeling better.
I have some Chia seeds that I need to try, ty for the recipe Alice.

It's been a busy but good day for me but I'm thankful for good health and eating on program and friends to share with.

Hope everyone is having a good day!
scalestepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:30 PM   #147
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mistizoom
Stats: 300/202/190 initial goal
WOE: low carb
Start Date: November 2012
The lemon chia seed recipe looks awesome! I will definitely give it a try. I even have all the ingredients except for fresh lemons. Will get some this weekend.
Mistizoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:37 PM   #148
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mistizoom
Stats: 300/202/190 initial goal
WOE: low carb
Start Date: November 2012
I got some blood tests done at my yearly appointment last week and after 6 months of low carbing I think my stats were great! Improvements in fasting glucose and fasting insulin, and A1C was low (4.9). I do take metformin but even with that last year my insulin was on the high side of normal and it was cut in half this year. My cholesterol was great, and my HDL increased into the normal range for the first time I can remember. Vitamin D was low, though, so I need to supplement more with that. Not really surprising as I knew the amount of cod liver oil capsules I have been taking wasn't enough. TSH crept up a bit, but supposedly still normal but at the very high end. I will check on the thyroid forum about that.
Mistizoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:49 PM   #149
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Tweaker Geek
Alice - I saw your post in the recipes help thread and thought it sounded really good. I have a question though, I've heard about chia seeds but have not used them (don't even have any, actually). What do they add to the muffin recipe? Are they anything like poppy seeds? I love lemon poppy seed muffins so am wondering what the difference would be using chia.

I've stayed pretty much on track, haven't weighed though. I don't feel like I've lost anything and don't want to know if I've gained! Just kidding, I would want to know if I'd gained but I feel the same and clothes fit the same so I'm just going by that for now.

Time goes by so fast, I don't think I've posted here for a few days, I have peeked in and read how you all are doing though but it doesn't seem to take long to get behind. The rest of the week is very busy so I may not post but I'll be around. I do get inspiration from your successes and can certainly relate when all doesn't go according to plan! Glad you started this group Ms. Woods.

I keep telling myself that nothing tastes as good as getting to my goal will feel! -- Unfortunately, I don't always listen to myself!!
Tweaker Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:50 PM   #150
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: rubidoux
Stats: 214/130/130 (5'2")
WOE: HF/MP/LC
Start Date: restart 9/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbs View Post
I'm on day #4, I think. I decided this morning I don't think I can make it until Friday so the plan is to call the doc when they open here shortly and go from there.

I can eat, I just don't want to. I can chew, but the jaw doesn't close all the way.
I hope all went well! Let us know how you're doing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiasmc1 View Post
My dad had a stroke (3 concurrent aneurysms) about 3 years ago and is lucky to be alive and functioning, though significantly disabled. So I know I have to get myself under control or I will end up like him, or worse, dead or completely disabled. I have a husband and a son and that is not fair to them. And you would think in the face of all that controlling my food intake and working out would be so automatic, but it's not, I still fight it and I still struggle. I guess that is why for some of us it is closer to a food addiction than anything else.
I'm sorry about your dad.

There is nothing I'd like more than to have a straightforward motivation to behavior connection. Sometimes it's there (for me, pretty consistently since the beginning of january and building up before that for a couple of years), but I don't feel like I can ever count on it, yk? Like even if I get to the point that I've maintained my goal weight for years and kept up with my exercise, I feel like I'll never be able to count on it being true a month or a year from now. It's an uncomfortable position for me to be in. Maybe I'm a little control freakish. I just feel like I am still exactly that same person that used to shovel all those carbs in and that any moment I could be right back there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunsweets View Post
Just got home from my daughters graduation. It was lovely. We took her and her husband and the 3 little ones to lunch at Friendly's afterward. I did well with a bunless burger but then gave in to a small no sugar added icecream. Shouldn't have done that as the sugar alcohols are already rumbling in my belly and I know I will be sick before long. Why didn't I just stop with the burger? Dummy.
Aww, that sounds nice, other than the tummy troubles. I am now fantasizing about what I would have had -- I know that menu like the back of my hand. My first job, when I was 15, was waiting tables at Friendly's. Good times!

I'm having a much better day diet-wise. So far I've had 3/4 of an avocado and two salmon burgers and a too-small wedge of dark chocolate. I'm planning on a snack of 1 1/2 ounces of trader joe's unexpected cheddar (have I mentioned this stuff is to die for???) and 2 more wedges of dark chocolate for a snack later. And I did a killer hills workout today. I feel good!
rubidoux is offline   Reply With Quote