Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2013, 03:44 PM   #61
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: MaryMary
Stats: Then 376 / Now 156
Start Date: Jan 2001
Katee, when I was losing the last 10 pounds, it was coming off at the rate of 1/2 lb a week. It is all good. It doesn't matter how long it takes so long as it doesn't go up. I stopped eating cheese last September. I had been having stomach cramps on a regular basis. It started in June last year when I attempted to be a vegetarian. Cheese was my lunchtime protein. I couldn't figure out what the problem was and on a fluke stopped the cheese. Voila! No more stomach cramps.

I do watch portion sizes but eat lots of salad and some cooked veggies. I measure the dressing because that can add up fast. I basically cut 300 kal a day from my total kals and that is where the 1/2 lb a week came from. I was originally eating 1700-1800 kal a day. Turns out that is a maintenance menu. Since I weigh less, I don't need as much food. That where portions help. I love to eat, especially protein, but also love my veggies and a fruit. To have it all, I have to measure proteins and fats.

MaryMary is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2013, 03:50 PM   #62
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: shunsweets
Stats: maintenance
WOE: Bernstein
Start Date: May 2003
Welcome MominOhio. Good for you for stepping out of lurkdom. Great attitude on dealing with your liver problem. We can only do the best we can and control what we can. LC is good for fatty liver so it can only help.

Melissa - I feel your induction ickies. I felt sick for a week and it comes back for a day whenever I goof up and get out of ketosis. Hang in there. All will soon be much better.

Katee, Marymary, and Astribling - I am in maintainence too. My body still wants to gain and I struggle to stay at my maintenance weight. Usually stay within 5 pounds as I cut calories if I go more than5 pounds above my goal. I try to keep carbs under 30 total (not net) every day as I have diabetes. I'm hoping this won't always require constant vigilance but it doesn't seem to be changing and I've been at goal for 3 years! I know the diabetes will be here forever. Really stinks.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:22 PM   #63
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: parrotchic
Hi everyone, I'm wanting to join too. I've hit the beginings of menopause and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I've gained 25 lbs over night and I've really been struggling with it. I got serious about LC 10 days ago and have lost 2lbs in that time. I need to keep myself in check and make this work. I feel best when I LC and know it's the right thing for me. I just want to be me again and fit back into my cloths.
parrotchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 04:49 PM   #64
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cinglessofme
Stats: 265/250/150
WOE: High-Fat, Low-Carb
Hi I'd like to join too. Ive been feeling homeless without a real place as well. I am 235 lbs today, I restarted (for the countless time over the last 10 years) at 265 in February/March of this year and want to get to at least 150, I will reassess my goal when I reach 150. For now, a 85 lbs loss, regaining self-esteem and getting off my HBP meds are my immediate goal.

I lost 40 lbs in 3 months many, many moons ago, on Atkins, subsequent tries have resulted in complete and utter failure and weight gain. What I learned from ALL those tries is, I have to do things by the book without any deviation because one bite sends me on a slipper lope of month and year long Carb binges.

I am 40 y/o and the weight is not dropping off as quickly as it did in my youth. In my early 30's the 30 lbs I have loss would be visible. Unfortunately I have gotten so out of hand it is hard for me to see the weight loss, and apparently it is to those around me as no one has commented. It really is a wake up call. I can say I have more energy than I had 30 lbs ago, I am not breaking out in hives, the diarrhea, constipation and bloat is gone, no more rings around my belly when I take my pants off so I'd say I am heading in the right direction; I am just UBER impatient.

To get the toned body I desire I know I am going to have to exercise. So I ordered some of Cathe Friedrich's DVD's. I like strength training but hate all cardio exercises with the exception of step classes. So I ordered a few of each. I just hope my knees cooperate.

I look forward to getting to know you all.
cinglessofme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:08 PM   #65
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lilbeetle
Stats: 165/127/125(5'4)
WOE: Primal with intermittant M&E
Start Date: March 2013
I had a.scheduled off day last night. We were childless which happens monthly. Hubby is supportive of me LC-ing but sticks his foot down for date night. So I helped him drink a bottle of wine and a bar of 85% chocolate. Sharing is sort of better than before...I would have had the lot to myself lol.

So up on th scales today but history suggests in 3 days we'll be back on track.

I am wondering if 145 is where my body wants to stay tho since I've been bouncing around that figure for a month
Old 05-25-2013, 06:11 PM   #66
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: canadiangirl
Stats: 162/125/125
WOE: Low Carb/ ReducedCalorie
Start Date: June 12, 2012
So I am at work right now and all I want to do is eat! I work in a group home and do full time weekends so I start my shift at 9pm friday night and finish my shift on Sunday night at 9pm. I do all the cooking which helps huge but when the folks head to bed I get the crazy munchies! I bring my own bag of emergency food just incase the person that shops for the house is addicted to processed crap but I still struggle between 8-10pm. As a rule I can stick to eating my l/c foods but I will eat in excess because nothing is filling the gap....I find it incredibly bad tonight .......darn TOM!!!
Just had to share....if I am typing I am keeping my butt out of the fridge!
Old 05-25-2013, 06:58 PM   #67
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: cfine
Stats: 276/215/199
WOE: NK
Start Date: April 2012
I am back and have read this whole thread . Thanks, MsWoods, for starting this.

I have been LCing for just over one year. I have managed to lose 60lbs so far, which is a first for me. I have tried countless diets in the past with no success because I could never stick with any plan. When I ended up with T2 diabetes and a whole host of others ailments I decided that I had to do something. LC eating has been my saving grace.

I am 41, and married with one child. We live with my parents to help take care of my mom. Stress is a constant so I am learning to manage without stuffing my face with junk. Some days are better than others.

Looking forward to this thread. I love hearing other people's stories, successes, and struggles as it helps me not to feel alone.

Dieting is hard;being fat is hard; choose your hard.
cfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:38 PM   #68
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Tweaker Geek
Just checking in - I can't believe how many posts and new people are here since yesterday - good to see everyone!

Today was a so-so day for me, I don't really count carbs, I've been doing this so long I just know what I can eat and what I shouldn't. I've never counted calories. I just finished dinner which was two very blackened hot dogs which I ate with lavash bread used as buns. I took one whole sheet and cut it in half, half for each dog - 8 carbs. The so-so part comes from breakfast - I was in a hurry and had 2 homemade peanut butter bars, probably not the best way to start the day if I want to lose 5-10 pounds. I haven't weighed for probably a couple months, but I'm going to on Monday. I feel good so I'm hoping I'm not going to be disappointed with some gain that I'm not feeling!

I keep telling myself that nothing tastes as good as getting to my goal will feel! -- Unfortunately, I don't always listen to myself!!
Tweaker Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:39 PM   #69
Avy
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Avy
Stats: Start 232+/Current 178.6/First Goal 150/Final 140?
WOE: Low carb lifestyle
Start Date: June 1, 2012
Hi everyone! I read through the whole thread, and love how many people are here.

I'm 36, live on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada. Started low carbing June 1st 2012, so almowst at my 1 year lowcarbversary! I've lost about 50 lbs in that time, would be a lot more I'm sure, but I took some short vacations from common sense here and there.

I'm an accountant, so once tax season ended April 30th I joined a new gym and started getting my !@#$ together again, not that I was doing bad before, just not losing. I'm doing weight training 3 days a week, starting with a personal trainer as well for 1 of those days a week, and doing yoga at least 1 day a week, possibly more. I have to say, I HATE working out, and I'm very very (VERY) lazy, but I am really enjoying the gym, looking forward to the next time I go, and planning physical activity now. So not the me I've been for 36 years lol.

Keeping carbs between 20-30 net a day, closer to the 20 mark, calories between 1500-1700 daily, if I don't see movement in the scale, I will re-evaluate.

My goal is to lose weight obviously, but I want to build strength, cardiovascular strength as well, and stamina, so as long as I don't gain and continue to lose, evne slowly, and see improvements in those other health areas (and I already am feeling it!) then I don't mind the slow losses. Starting a real fitness regime, I know to expect losses to slow, at least initially.

I live with my BF and our cat, they are both very supportive of my low carb lifestyle, although my BF eats enough junk to kill a normal person (6'1" and 140 lbs, the jerk). Of course, the cat just wants my steak.

Anyway, I love these forums, and love being here with all of you!

Officially down 50 lbs! Another 30 or so to my first goal, then I'll re-evaluate.

Couldn't do it without all the amazing support and motivation from this forum and all the wonderful people here.
Avy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:49 PM   #70
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: adiasmc1
Stats: 5'1" - 193/130
WOE: Weight Watchers
Ugh, Vanessa, I feel you. I used to work in group homes long ago, before I started working law enforcement. And I so know that feeling, especially overnight once everyone is in bed and usually there was nothing healthy. Good luck, good idea bringing your own emergency bag

I have the munchies right now, but I just made myself a cup of decaf coffee with some SF creamer and brown sugar cinnamon davinci's. Also took 2000 mgs of glutamine. Hopefully that will help. I overate a little yesterday, so trying to keep it lower today calorie and carb wise. Will probably have a string cheese or atkins bar before bed just to get my calories up a smidge more.

Yesterday - 1800 cals, 37 carbs....Today so far - 933 cals, 13 carbs.
Old 05-26-2013, 06:09 AM   #71
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Garden
Stats: 176/158/Skinny (5'4")
WOE: LC/LC
Start Date: 12/12/11(restart)10/02/13
Had a great day yesterday! All day in the yard...my favorite place ! And the cicadas are buzzing very loudly !!!

Weeding, planting, mulching, removing spent blooms, watering !!!

Breakfast was 3 eggs, lunch a nectarine and dinner dry rub pulled pork/no bun.
After that.......too ashamed to tell.......SNACK ATTACK !!!!!! But no movement on the scale, either up or down. Will I never learn ?!!!?

Hope everyone has a fantastic Sunday !!! Sun is shining once again !!!!
Garden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:19 AM   #72
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: HellInYourEyes
Stats: 165.6/165.6/100
WOE: JUDDD/LC
Start Date: 10/28/2013
Today is gonna be rough. I'm craving pizza SOOO Bad. Not the no crust kind ..the omg carbalicious pizza crusty kind! I know it's just my body not wanting to admit that I'm no long stuffing my gullet with bread! I'm trying to avoid these cravings. Drinking more water, reading more, and just basically trying to divert my attention!

I know this will pass and when it does I will be grateful that I didn't give in! I appreciate the fact I can come here and whine about my silly cravings lol
HellInYourEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:32 AM   #73
Avy
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Avy
Stats: Start 232+/Current 178.6/First Goal 150/Final 140?
WOE: Low carb lifestyle
Start Date: June 1, 2012
If cravings are bad, and I recommend this to everyone, and take it 3 times a day myself, try L-Glutamine supplements, one mid morning, one mid afternoon, and one in the evening. really works wonders for me in the carb cravings department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellInYourEyes View Post
Today is gonna be rough. I'm craving pizza SOOO Bad. Not the no crust kind ..the omg carbalicious pizza crusty kind! I know it's just my body not wanting to admit that I'm no long stuffing my gullet with bread! I'm trying to avoid these cravings. Drinking more water, reading more, and just basically trying to divert my attention!

I know this will pass and when it does I will be grateful that I didn't give in! I appreciate the fact I can come here and whine about my silly cravings lol
Avy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:40 AM   #74
Blabbermouth!!!

Avy, what does the L-Glutanine supplement do? What kind of drug is it?
Old 05-26-2013, 11:35 AM   #75
Senior LCF Member

I second the L-glutamine. I take 2000 mgs in the morning and then again in the evening when my cravings hit. It really does help.

Mary, it isn't a drug, it is an amino acid. You can get it at any health food store. It is pretty cheap. I learned about it when I read and implemented Julia Ross' supplements in the Diet Cure for a few months until I felt better. You could do a search on it here on the formus and read about other peoples experiences too.

I no longer take all the supps that Ross suggeted, but I do still daily take the l-glutamine and 5-htp, along with some other vitamins.

Hope everyone is doing well today and having a good weekend. Will check back in later tonight with my daily totals.
adiasmc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:26 PM   #76
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: astribling
Stats: 212/165/169(165 for wiggle room)
WOE: Moderate carbs/no sugar,no wheat
Start Date: June 26, 2012
Happy Sunday everyone! It's a gloomy, rainy, chilly day here in Indiana (unusual for end of May!) So I'm sitting inside reading and trying to keep away the munchies. I haven't completely beat them, but at least trying to stay low carb with sunflower seeds and some chia pudding! Yum! But sounds like I need to check into the L-glutamine you have been discussing.

I hope everyone has an awesome day!
astribling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:28 PM   #77
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: rubidoux
Stats: 214/130/130 (5'2")
WOE: HF/MP/LC
Start Date: restart 9/2012
It's so interesting to hear a little more about you all!

I have a really hard time losing weight, probably due to my insulin use, but who knows... I started Atkins in 2000 and stayed on induction for several months and then under 30 g for about 3 1/2 years, but I didn't lose anything. It was awesome for my blood sugar and made it possible to have a baby, which was a huge gift for me, so it was all good, but I couldn't maintain it forever without losing.

Finally about two years ago, I was having blood sugar problems and decided to see what would happen if I went zero carb. I wasn't expecting weight loss, but hoping for good blood sugars. But I started losing! I lost 40 pounds that time around but I got stuck there bc all the sudden I just felt so nauseous at the sight of meat. I didn't realize that the nausea was really a good sign and about being in a really deep ketosis. It took me a long time to figure that out, but once I did I was able to get through that nausea and out the other side, and now I feel great and am shockingly losing! I had gained back almost 30 of what I lost, but happy to report that now I'm down almost 50 from my high weight. I try not to think too much about getting to some goal but just happy to be where I am and for every pound I lose, but I do hope to eventually have my 27 year old body back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MominOhio View Post
I decided on low carb because this past fall I was diagnosed with a non curable autoimmmune disease of the liver This shook me to the core. Even though it is not curable there is a chance of a liver transplant when the time comes and it turns out if you are fat you do not get considered, so even though a lot of this is out of my hands I am trying to control what part I can. I also have fatty liver disease on top of the autoimmune disease BUT since starting low carb, my monthly blood test show a huge improvement in that.
Man, those d*mned autoimmune diseases! I'm sorry! Its interesting that you mention this bc one of my big motivations for staying on plan is that I was worried that someday I would need a kidney and not be able to get one bc of my weight. I didn't even know that was a real factor they consider. But I'm not surprised. That's so wrong, though. Anyway, when I first started losing I thought about that a lot even though as far as I knew my kidneys were fine. But now my tests are showing kidney damage. Sigh... I'm really happy you're having success with low carb in terms of weight loss and your blood tests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiasmc1 View Post
I have the munchies right now, but I just made myself a cup of decaf coffee with some SF creamer and brown sugar cinnamon davinci's.
Ooooh, is the brown sugar flavor really good? It sounds awesome! I may have to order some.

high fat, moderate protein, very low carb
once a day feeding

Last edited by rubidoux; 05-26-2013 at 12:31 PM..
rubidoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:43 PM   #78
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: scalestepper
Stats: 247/190.2/less
WOE: 5:2/IF:16/8/ lc
Start Date: Atkins- 9/9/12
Hi, I'm back, had time to read the posts and I've so glad to share with everyone. Welcome to those who are new.

I am much like all of you, most of the same issues, even losing an adult daughter who was 48 and I'm struggling to make my way back.

I began Atkins in August last year then in February, I began I.Fasting/5:2/Fast diet.

I lost slowing on both plans but still lost while still eating low carb. I have some minor surgery about a month and half ago and added some carbs back in. They weren't that good; in fact, not good enough lose the cherished lc feeling.

I began lc again last Tuesday, no more refined carbs and I'm beginning to feel that no hunger satisfaction again. This morning I was only 1 lb above my low weight posted.

Good luck to all of us!

Atkins- 9/9/12 to 2/5/13 (247 to 228.6 -18.4lbs)
5:2/IF/lc -2/5/13 through today -38.4 lbs
Total loss to date - 56.8
---------------
Cathy
scalestepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 06:08 PM   #79
Senior LCF Member

Crap evening last night - started so good too

I stayed low carb but ate everything in sight, so calories were over 2300 and even LC thats high!

today, i am being much better behaved.
lilbeetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:15 PM   #80
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Today was the dreaded day three for me trying to get back into ketosis after a camping trip. I ate a ton of junk food while I was there. I still don't know why I let myself do it because trying to crawl back out of the hole is awful. I decided that I needed to keep myself busy, so my DD and I planted a huge flower garden. It looks great and I am exhausted, which is a good thing because I'm too tired to think about food. Hopefully tomorrow will be better in terms of not wanting to eat everything in site.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:33 PM   #81
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mistizoom
Stats: 300/200/190 initial goal
WOE: low carb
Start Date: November 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeetle View Post
Crap evening last night - started so good too

I stayed low carb but ate everything in sight, so calories were over 2300 and even LC thats high!

today, i am being much better behaved.
This was me today. I ate LC but feel I ate and ate. I think a completely rained out long weekend got to me. Will try to do better tomorrow.
Mistizoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:10 PM   #82
Senior LCF Member

Just finshed loging yesterdays day. Believe it of not, stayed under 40gms carbs. Just, yanno, 2300 calories of chocolate, ice cream, pizza, coke zero, cheese, shortbread......

Today I am so behaved.
B:2 scrambled eggs (microwaved) and 2 slices of LC bread (2gm each)
L: home made chicken sausage, slice avo, slice tomato, slice cheese, spoon mayo
D: will be stirfry veges with cabbage and patties made from the left over sausage.

and lots of water.

Last edited by lilbeetle; 05-26-2013 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: because I cant spell.
lilbeetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:39 PM   #83
Senior LCF Member

Hey everyone, hope all is well and everyone is having a nice holiday weekend.

Cfine - perfect way to distract yourself and burn off some of those extra carbs.

Lilbeetle and Misti - I have had those days too, where I just feel like I can't eat enough (insert pacman smiley here). But staying low carb is key on those days I think - at least then you won't bloat up and feel miserable like if you had done a free for all.

Today was pretty good for me. So far I have had 1063 calories and 25 net carbs. I think I might have some green olives and some cheese before I go to bed, maybe. I am not really hungry right now. But if I do that will put me at 1203 for calories and 27 for carbs.

Menu for today:

B - 3 eggs scrambled with 1/3 cup of unsweetended almond milk, 2 reduced fat beef franks cut up and cooked in with the eggs, 2 tbsp of reduced sugar ketchup, coffee with SF creamer.

L: Carbmaster yogurt and 1 oz of cashews.

D: 3.7 oz of grilled chicken breast, 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, tons of franks red hot.

S: (maybe) - 4 spanish olives and 3 slices TJ cheddar cracker cuts.

My goal for tomorrow is to eat a lot of veggies, been kind of skimpy on those the last few days.
adiasmc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:40 PM   #84
Blabbermouth!!!

Congrats Mom in oh
Old 05-26-2013, 11:03 PM   #85
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: rubidoux
Stats: 214/130/130 (5'2")
WOE: HF/MP/LC
Start Date: restart 9/2012
Cfine, day three is not so bad! You're almost there!

Mistizoom and lilbeetle, I kinda had one of those too many calorie low carb days, too, but I'm ok w it. For the last several days I've felt like my appetite was getting BIG. I'm pretty sure it's bc of an insane Zumba class I did wed night followed by my regular hill walking. I didn't want to eat a ton of anything, but more than that I really didn't want to eat carbs bc that always turns into a binge for me. So even though last night I went out for pizza w friends and tonight went to a BBQ, I had no carb cheats and I'm thrilled w that even if I may have had one more hot dog than I needed tonight. Now I just gotta get through a pool party tomorrow. I'm thinking that it'll be easier not to indulge while I'm wearing my new size 12 bathing suit (a 14 woulda probly fit just right, but they didn't have a 14 and I thought, if all goes well this will fit by halfway through the summer, but it does not fit yet!).

Last edited by rubidoux; 05-26-2013 at 11:04 PM..
rubidoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:43 AM   #86
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: MsWoods
Stats: 399/217.5/169
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 06/22/09
I'm here guys! Just been really busy this weekend. I'm working today but I have to run out for a bit and when I get back I'll get caught up with everyone.
MsWoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:15 AM   #87
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes Rubidoux, I finally made it back to reality . Sounds like you did too.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Wishing my hubby was home

MsWoods, I came here specifically to see if you had checked in. I thought we were going to have to send someone out to find you..
Old 05-27-2013, 07:18 AM   #88
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: halos
Stats: (275)256/240/140
Start Date: 9/24/2013
Had a good on plan weekend. Got hit by a snack attack last night so I made some of those asparagus roll ups I've been reading about. Used Budding ham/cream cheese / lightly steamed asparagus. After about 3-4 of those I was fine. Now I have a container in the fridge all made up so today should be ready if the munchies hit.
halos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:05 AM   #89
Big Yapper!!!!

Alrighty, I'm back.

First off, thanks to those of you who gave me compliments/thanks for various things. I just read through the thread of things I missed this weekend.

Secondly, I'm sooooooooooooo glad to see so many familiar faces. It's nice to know I wasn't the only one who felt "homeless". It really sucks when you come here, but have no where to go, so you just lurk on the boards. I tend to get tired of answering the same questions over and over and over so I don't post a lot sometimes.

You guys are doing great it seems. I'm so proud of all of us.

So this weekend, man. Went to body combat Saturday morning, it was pretty tough but I stuck it out. Then I ended up going gambling in OK. My food was all good but I was retaining so much water from the traveling. Then yesterday I did yard work, I mean hard hard yard work all day, I drank a ton of water, and none of it left my body, so I did not weigh this morning. I got sunburned a bit also, so my body was hanging on to every drop of water lol. I'm working on it now, though. Have my water and coffee sitting here and I'm downing it and will be all day.

The gym is closed today so I won't get to do that, but my body hurts so bad from this weekend I need a day off because I can hardly move lol.

Bf cooked on the grill last night and I ate way too much. We bought a bunch of different smoked sausages, a ribeye, and we made stuffed mini peppers and grilled them, and I ate all of it. I have a picture of it for those of yall who appreciate food porn.

Those of you that know me pretty well know I like to cook and try recipes and I tend to post pictures of it when I do. So here's last nights dinner:

The top sausage is a chicken sausage with artichoke and mozzerella, the middle is a beef vadalia onion, and the bottom is a beef smoked chipotle and cheddar.
Today will be right back on track (counting wise). I been trying to give myself 1-2 days a week where I don't track my calories so closely.

Last edited by MsWoods; 05-27-2013 at 09:09 AM..
Old 05-27-2013, 09:06 AM   #90
Big Yapper!!!!

Edit: Nevermind, I got the top picture to resize

Last edited by MsWoods; 05-27-2013 at 09:09 AM..