Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2013, 08:22 AM   #241
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Well, I say yes, it's STILL cool to throw the Granny pannies!! Just not the -control top-, cause they're spendy, and those could hurt someone!! 7th grade dream, eh?! So funny!!

Naty, was your creation delish?!

Guess we're gonna get ourselves together here & pop on over to the car show/swap meet for a bit.

Check y'all back after a bit!!
GirlKickinIt is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2013, 02:58 PM   #242
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
yup tasted yummy nice soft like chew oatmeal cookies lol n with chocolate or nuts rocked today was great day
natosha120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #243
Senior LCF Member

simple bead/yarn craft earrings lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo_00083.jpg (37.0 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-09-2013, 05:18 PM   #244
Senior LCF Member

heart pin n earings
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo_00084.jpg (37.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Photo_00086.jpg (36.8 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-09-2013, 07:26 PM   #245
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Oh fun fun fun weekend!! The kaka's just left about an hour ago.ML and I did a quick run through of the house and headed to bed in just a bit.

Will fill you in tomorrow!

Hope ya'll had a great weekend!
lotus33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 08:32 PM   #246
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Peeper'z!!

We had a fun time at the carshow yesterday!! If I remember right, the rest of the day was pretty low key. Actually all I recall at this point is handling some light choring in the eve.
Today was a bizzy back yard day!! We got more landscapey action, in order to complete the first phase of the bark project we started last week. More weed pulling. This time it was along side the house. Now there's only one more out of control strip left. We BBQ'ed...and I might have chowed on a sausage, and a piece of shikan!! Or, maybe...forsure I did. Rob almost burt the patio cover down, as a big greece fire erupted outta that bad boy!! Yikes!!
I feel like I'm forgetting other crucial points here!! Oh...I know one!! I watched an episode online of the latest "Extreme Makeover". It was Great...so inspiring...as I was wiping chicken/sausage greezze from me face!!

Ok, agree with Loty...Ketchup more tomorrow!! Naty those are real creative pieces of work ya made there!! I'd have never thought to blend those crafts together!!
Old 06-10-2013, 10:48 AM   #247
Blabbermouth!!!

Hola amigos!

Oh soo soo much to say LOL

I will refrain from writing out the saga until tonight as it may take me a bit

Sounds like a great weekend at the Hood's! Some fun, some work, and some good grub too!

Ooooh I hate when I catch fire on my grill! Mine is soo old and nasty every once in awhile the entire inside sets ablaze and is a big inferno Every year we say lets get a new grill and every year we are too lazy to go get one I need a nice big 6 burner one!

Did you put your new rims on for the car show?? Did you know many folks there or is everyone buddies just because of the common bond? We used to have a gathering every Friday night at a big parking lot but the dumb city put a stop to it for loitering Stupid thing is it was always in a parking lot that all the businesses were closed by 5 anyway so it was not bothering a soul!
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:46 AM   #248
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Afternoon!!

It's a choring day here at the mansion!! MmmMMMmmm...the scent of Pine-Sol!! Love that!!

I felt kinda icked out this morning, after Hunkola left out for the works...so, I took meself back to bed. I think I slept for an extra hour or so, and felt 100% when I got back up. So Glad for the opportunity to do that!!

Loteage!! Hey, this is the big 40 this week isn't it?! How do you reckon dinners are gonna go? Is this a crocking week, or a fly by the seat of YO pants eats week?!
Whoa...a full fledged saga?! A *KaKa~Saga*!! Well now I'm nearly jones'in for the goods!! I can't wait for you to throw down the 411 on the sitch!!

Nope, we never did put the -new to us- muscle-y big boys on there. Probably very soon though.
Do you know that there has been a couple really horrible accidents on that stretch of road...just since we came home Saturday. One flip over w/6 people in their car...which also hit another car...and then on Sunday...there was a 75 yr. old oldie, hot rodding his porche, and went to pass his adult son, who he'd been following behind, and ran off the road a good couple hundred feet, flipping his car & it killed him. Can you imagine the grief and heartbreak that son is feeling?! My soul just feels so heavy for him and their family.
Yeah, the climate of the car shows & get togethers is one where because of the common interest...you're buddies. However...there are typically the self righteous dix with the very high dollar rigs/paint jobs, that seem to feel that they deserve to inhale only -private brand- imported air & feel that they overclass the underdoggs like us. <--- Don't care. Bite me. There were quite a few fellows from town here that we've gotten to know, or know of...and our neighbor budz were there as well.

That's such a shame that your town felt they had to break up the gatherings. I wonder if the biz owners were nervous about vandalism or something.

Yes, I vote for a replacement BBQ. Especially for all those pool parties -someone- should be planning!!
Old 06-10-2013, 12:45 PM   #249
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

How yeah, Lotyville, did you end up getting to go to your boy band crushing concert?! How did any of this come to be?!
Old 06-10-2013, 07:53 PM   #250
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OoOOoOOoOh, is that a HOT pink mani~pedi?! YES it is!!

So this homestead is sparkling...and I think it's gonna get to spare me tomorrow. There's a handful of shops that I wanna hit, with coupons in tow...in the big town over from here. I was kinda thinkin' I'd fit the stops in prior to my anaconda procedure on Thursday...but I just don't wanna be rushed...so I'll try to knock them all out tomorrow, and if there's any stragler stops to make...thennnn I'll add it to the anaconda itinerary. Well that's the plan anyway!!

What's going on around here?!
Old 06-10-2013, 07:54 PM   #251
Blabbermouth!!!

Ok you ready for all this nonsense

So the new wifey *Ka* LOL and SIL are not the best of friends, they are faux friends. Love each other to the face and curse each other out behind the back SIL has an unhealthy love affair with her little brother and its causing a strange dynamic the more Ka is realizing this is an issue the deeper the rift. Also since ML and I Ka and don't DB even a little there is LOTS of jealousy there too

The concert was a sore subject! We honestly did not plan that, Ka had a facebook post from a friend saying how excited they were to go to the concert that night. She was like...man I wish I could go. I was like...WTH lets go! ML was busy, her hubby was going out with his buddies. Ava was at a sleepover so it was just me her and G. New Kids was my first concert ever so its sort of cool that it is now her first concert too! However....SIL has asked me to go to basically the same concert before and I never could go AND she will never in a million years believe that it was not planned and just a spur of the moment thing! Ka didn't want her to go and we knew she was busy anyway but I said Ooooh we better ask anyway. Ka was like NO. So I txted and just asked if she was done with wedding stuff but she didn't get back to me until we were already leaving so I didn't bring it up and left it alone. Ka was ticked I even txted at all but I am like hey I have to live here you get to go home and I will have to deal with the crazy Anyway we go and have a blast. See SIL the next day and she still doesn't know about it. BUt.. she had ticked off Ka AGAIN and Ka decided to make it known that we all bonded and went and had fun She started braggin about it in front of SIl to other peeps. SIL has a meltdown....storms off....and is a total B*tch the rest of the day Then to get back at Ka, decided to belittle the wedding gift she gave the bride to be in front of the whole crowd! She was the brides assistant and Ka gave a very very thoughtful gift and it got a lot of tears, but she didn't find it she just copied it from her bridal shower, it was also given to her and she loved it. But SIL After the gift was opened and tears were had, decided to tell the whole crowd that Ka was just copying a gift she was given Was just a snot about it!

I hate dumb drama! Still dealing with that

On the flip side.....the concert was the BOMB! I didn't know that G had taped me screaming like a 13 year old girl......AND showed it to ML who is now giving me a total hard time about it! I laughed so hard, the first time I went it was like a few parents and then a bunch of screaming teens....this time around G was the youngest and it was a bunch of 30-45 year old women Oh and *I* didnt throw my granny panties but someone through a bra on the stage and I just chuckled and chucked. It was a total mom bra! Beige, padded, pain boring bra! I am sure they used to get pretty lacey things thrown at them....not now!

Oh and....fun fact. Remember I told you my dislike of Detroit. This was in a suburb so same diff to me! And oh guess what my daughter got to witness as soon as we got of the highway off ramp...her first time seeing and arrest in person! Yay D-town! You never disappoint!

Last edited by lotus33; 06-10-2013 at 07:55 PM..
Old 06-10-2013, 08:01 PM   #252
Blabbermouth!!!

Ok thats a whole lot of confusing Oh my! Well I just can't even begin to sort it out for you LOL good luck figuring that out! LOL

OH and today was an emotional day. G had her graduation ceremony from elementary school. And she got an academic award from the Mr. Pres. for being in the top 10% of the whole nation! There was quite a lot that got it! The schools here are really good, There are 75 fifth graders and around 13-15 got the award! Thats super awesome!
Old 06-10-2013, 08:48 PM   #253
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh no they din-int!! Wow!! Those two are acting like a couple cast members off Jerry Springer!! TOTAL jel-factor going on there, BIG time!! From both sides it sounds like!! The highly coveted Loty...and BIL-Ka too. I just can't fathom how a normal/grounded person such as yourself..., is supposed to react to that extreme-over the top kinder care drama?? That must make you feel so uncomfortable. So it would seem that you would be in the middle quite frequently, between these two?
Do you think that SIL would normally like SIL-Ka, if she herself wasn't so unhealthily enamoured with BIL-Ka? Well and I suppose if they weren't feeling the need to vie for Loty's attention too? That looks like a whole nuther factor. You've got your hands full there!!

Sooooooo Glad you girlies got to go check out the New/Old kids!! How exciting for you!! What a neat full circle experience...and the padded beige granny bra... SO FUNNY with your reflection that they surely were on the receiving end of much skimpier, Va-Va-Voomier brazeerz, back in the day!! Ahhhh, what a fun time!! How embarrassing about the vid that G took!! NOOOOOO!! Maybe you should share it...so I could tell ya that it's not so bad???

WOW on The Mighty Brilliant G!! What a COOL honor!! That's FANTASTIC!! You guys must be just so proud of her!! This must be a really Wonderful time for her...having just graduated, with an award of sheer brilliance, on the cusp of going into Summer time AND her Birthday...just minutes away!! Happy times for the Loty's!! Does this mean there's gonna be a swim party, to celebrate?! Yah!!

*I ended up adding small white dots to the mani...and a clear coat to seal it. It looks purty!!
Old 06-10-2013, 09:01 PM   #254
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, and because I -get- how *fully* rebellious my little Loteage is...I know I won't get very far with this...but the line needs to be drawn anyhow. So here it goes..HERE YE~HERE YE...I would like my pal Loty to refrain from galavanting into or around D-Town, from now on. Amen.

<---Yepp...totally!!
Old 06-10-2013, 09:10 PM   #255
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh come on!! It's bedtime already?! Wait...for folk that enjoy & covet naps like we do...why is it that the extended nitetime nap is tough for us to -wanna-??? I don't know!! But apparently if I'm gonna continue to weigh this matter...I've gotta do it on the horizontal.

G'nightage!! See ya on the tomorrow!!

*So Glad you're back!! I mizzzzed you!!
Old 06-11-2013, 04:18 AM   #256
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Up & at 'em...throwin' back the coffee!! Goodmorning Peeperz!! What's happening today?!
Old 06-11-2013, 08:54 AM   #257
Blabbermouth!!!

Argh.....I keep trying to talk and I keep getting interrupted ...the nerve!
Old 06-11-2013, 03:08 PM   #258
Senior LCF Member

dressed in pink
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo_00096.jpg (37.8 KB, 4 views)
Old 06-11-2013, 06:50 PM   #259
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What a big day!! I'll try to see if I recall where I've been!!
I hit the library--the post office to ship out my Dad's Father's Day goodies-- Target for some Hunky clothing--JC Pennys' for brazeerz--World Market for oddz & endz and then finished off with Best Buy for batteries. I had excellent coupons for every store except Target.
I really should have stopped for fuel, and groceries...but there was NO way of that happening. I was beat...AND cranky!! There was a driver that crossed my path that nearly killed me, as he drove thru his stop sign, and I was forced to slam my breaks on to avoid him crunching into me. That caused all the contents that -were- in the back end of the car, to come barreling into the back of me seat...including a VERY large sub woofer speaker!! Meanwhile...Mr.Oblivious looks at me like -what's your problem?-!! WHAT?!?! OOOOOOOH I OUGHTTA!!

What are y'all up to today?!

Pretty in Pink, Naty.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:00 PM   #260
Blabbermouth!!!

Ok just a quickie for the time being, I am in the midst of baking cookies for G to take to school tomorrow for her treat so I am on a time crunch!

Wowza! You did tons today! Did you buy the speaker today too or is it one that you have in the car to begin with???

What are you guys paying for gas these days??? We are just paying stupid amounts! I suppose everyone is but it just jumped a lot last week It 4.29 I think today Thats why we are taking the train to Chicago! Its only 216 for 4 round trip tix!

Ok....BRB
Old 06-11-2013, 08:03 PM   #261
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So...it's pretty clear that the details of the brazeers are hoped for...so I'll go ahead & share.

Let's start with the value factor 1st. These are Vanity Fair (from JC Penny's), and were/are on sale as buy 1-get 1 free. I had been sent a coupon for $10 off $25 spent...and then another $10 off coupon for it being -somebodys- birffday month. The end result was what would have been $68 for 2...was knocked down to $14.

The exciting features: Very wide, substantial straps...excellent coverage in the cup area, side underarm area, and back!! They are for full figures, and have FOUR hooks!! They are "back smoothers"...and truly do the smoothing that they suggest they will!! Also, they are very uplifting and flattering!!

There ya have it!! Iffin's yer in the market...and those features appeal to ya...go get 'em!!

Yupp!!
Old 06-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #262
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Awwwe, what a Sweet Ma!! They don't make 'em any kind-er or more thoughtful than the Little's have!! What else is going on for G's Birthday celebration?!

Oh the speakers are something we already had. A person would likely think a teenie bopper rigged our autos up...in that they all have VERY large speakers behind the seats. BOOM-BOOM!!

I think we're paying $3.70'ish a gallon, for basic unleaded...as of a couple days ago.
Wowzer!! That makes a LOT of sense for the whole fam to take the train for your trip!! That should be so much FUN too!! Maybe you already told me...is this Chicago trip a part of G's Birthday celebration? How long is your train ride...one way? Oh I'm gonna miss you!! Please pass a few cookies...so I can try to console my grieving heart!!
Old 06-11-2013, 09:05 PM   #263
Blabbermouth!!!

Aww thanks!!!!!

Nope not thing going on for G's birthday tomorrow. She asked if she could go to a baseball game with some girlfriends after school. I am going to just get up and make her a birthday breakfast. She already got her gift so there really wasn't much happening anyway. I told her she could have a pool party when we get back. We did get her a charm bracelet for her *graduation* she actually seemed to really like it. OH and ML got his fathers day/birthday present today too. He wanted an ipad mini to use at work. So he was stoked about that little new toy! He has a tablet but the HD work program is only compatible with ipads Of coarse! I suppose they have some deal with apple since all the work phones are iphones

OOHh!! I NEED new brazeers too! I should go check that out since it meets all the criteria! Is there a style name?

I laugh only because I am secretly totally jealous of your speakers! I used to have the big sub woofers too, till I shook the body of the car right off the frame My trunk was falling apart! LOL But sadly that was many moons ago! I still listen to the music super loud and ML listens to it like a grandpa! Which ticks me off to no end because his vehicle has the waaayy better sound system! <<< pouting! Maybe I *need* a good system put in! That way just in case I totally disobey your no D-town rule I can crank up the rap music and put my fake bullet hole stickers on and then blend in with the natives! Yes! Thats a good excuse to get some rockin speaker action!!!

Ok, would love to stay up and chat but its midnight now so I best be getting to bed! Got a long day ahead of me!
Old 06-11-2013, 09:06 PM   #264
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Blahhhh...it's bedtime, agian!! I think a pup walk may be under heavy consideration for our tomorrow morning. These little people haven't had a fun outting in...???...far too long. Then...I MUST hit the market after lunches, or y'all will hear starving screams from over here!!

I hope the night treats y'all well & we'll see ya on the tomorrow!!
Old 06-11-2013, 09:07 PM   #265
Blabbermouth!!!

OMG....I just went to post a super awesome instruction on how to paint perfect polka dots on your nails for you.....and oh...LOL you posted it! So I guess you know!
Old 06-12-2013, 07:48 AM   #266
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning peeps!
Old 06-12-2013, 10:18 AM   #267
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Frenz!!

Ewww!! It's been a night and a time. Kiki's been illin' throughout the night and into today. That has meant a lot of cleanups...of both of the worst kinds.

CT has phoned over here 3 times & been here twice already this morning. What is it they say about saying nothing, if you have nothing nice to say?? Ok, well regarding that women...I have nothing to say!! Really though...I am just irritated with her and annoyed. And, I feel that our -visiting- quota for the day is far exceeded my max out level...so no more please. These are the days that I kinda long for a sibling...so she'd just have someone else to unleash her bat snitt crazy on.

Anyway...there's more to chat about...but I've just returned from town, and still need to put some stuff away & throw some lunches at Hunky in a minute!! Back after a bit!!

What are you heathens up to today?!
Old 06-12-2013, 10:38 AM   #268
Senior LCF Member

1st time ever made sweater lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo_00098.jpg (33.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 06-12-2013, 10:44 AM   #269
Senior LCF Member

hi all
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo_00099.jpg (31.7 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-12-2013, 03:49 PM   #270
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Neat Naty!! Those could make for fun little gifties for some little girls.

So I've held off on jumping back out into town, for the much needed shoppy shoppy, because of not wanting to leave the sick child unattended. Not that some quiet rest wouldn't do her good, but she's not likely to do the right thing when a bout of sickies or yucks has to go down...and she'd just assume gak all over the couch or any piece of fabric/carpet she can find, opposed to the hard flooring.
I've kept busy with choring , and napping , and ignoring the additonal 2 phone calls from CT. That's 5 calls, 2 visits, and a suggestion for a 3rd visit. Don't get the idea that these visits are all about sunshine lollypops & ice cream cones. No...each call, and each -visit- is soley for CT's agendas, to get me to do things for her. They're just constant irritating interruptions to my day...and my otherwise peaceful mind.

Now that Hunky is home, I'll finish up on throwing some coffees back...and then head off to the market.

Loteage!! So funny that you were gonna share the polk-a-dots with me!! Yepp, I bee sportin' 'em right now!! OoOooOooh, purty!!
MmmMMmMM...I wanna Birthday breakfast too!! So what did that entail? Was OJ involved...and pancakes?! That's what I'd like!! Does the whole fam get to have the Special Birthday breakie...or just the Special person? HAPPY BIRTHDAY little G!! So cool that you guys got her a little graduation charm too!! She'll probably hang onto that for ages...and reflect on it's happy memory for years to come!!
Oh good move Lote...hookin' the man up with the highly coveted ipad!! Now he's gonna be part of the *cool kid gang*!! That's a fun little giftie!!

As for the brazeerz...I tried on 30-35 of them at Penny's yesterday...kid you not!! I was beat from the whole process...but really wanted to score a good set of them with that sale being in place, and those coupons burning a hole in me pockeeto. These are sooooo comfortable!! They're Vanity Fair *Back Smoothers*. I could have gone with a 38 D...if they'd had any!! They did not...so I have 40's. I wish I'd thought to ask how long that sale was on for!! Most all of their bras were bogo. I'm kinda partial to that brand, as the last batch I had from them were pretty good too. These ones specifically really are far superior to any others I've found though. And, I've decided...now that I know they make 4 pronged ones...that's what I've just gotta have. The back panels are wider, to accomodate the prong sitchy I guess, and just offer so much better support and smoothness, like they'd suggested they would. Also...in my opinion, my D's need a lotta help staying upright...and therefore must have the wide shoulder straps...not the almost wide enough ones...but the industrial strength ones.

Oh you're such a riot!! --Just in case you disobey the D-town restrictions--?! Just in case?! I think we both know this is just a matter of time!! But yeah...you should deff give some thought to outfitting your wheels with some big boom boom back there AND like you say...adhere your bullet stickers onto the car too!! Oh goodness whatta thug...livin' out the thug life you are!! Maybe consider layering a couple of your thicker gold chains when you roll down there too, okay?! Poor ML. I have a better picture now of what the Dude is up against.

Alright...gonna hit the market!! Back soon!!