Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2013, 08:28 PM   #211
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
shawna!!!!! I am totally blaming you for what just went down in my house!!!!!

MIL came over and played cards and I ......lost! Thanks to you and your smarty pants observations you jinxed me!

Ok.....I still love ya! I am not mad anymore Well not tooo much

Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2013, 08:32 PM   #212
Blabbermouth!!!

So my afternoon went like this....took nap, went out to customary thursday night out dinner, watered yard, did some flying around here, played cards.

Now I am going to play for half an hour and hit the sack. I just realized what day it is. I have BIL and SIL coming again tomorrow so the weekend is gone and next week is my week to put in a full 40! Haven't done that in 12 years!!! NOT super happy and I am pretty sure TOM and I will be going steady that week as well! Oh why not!?!? The more the merrier!

How is CT? She still really sick???

How many cat calls did ya get today in your sweet ride and sweet hair do???

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210, Nov 1~207
Old 06-06-2013, 08:54 PM   #213
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Well, it doesn't surprise me that I'm catchin' some heat over the very accurate observations!! The messenger of the steller notions is usually the one to go down. I will endure & stand the test of time...in truth.
At least you *claim* to keep your grudges short...loser.
It sounds like you had a good day!!

I've just returned from dropping goods over at CT's & gettin' caught up on the happs. She's worn down from the wear & tear of the trip, visiting and food poision type syptoms...but looks to be on the mend.

Forty hours?! Oh my!! Have you given any thought to the dinner menu for the week? I'm soooooo not a fan of this!! AND Tom?! NO...I quit!! There ya go. See how easy that was?!

Friday, Nov. 21st, 2014 = 181.5

Friday, Nov. 28th, 2014 =
Old 06-06-2013, 09:06 PM   #214
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Most excellent lead on the cherrydollface!! I will totally check out her vids & get learned about more hairdos!! Yes, it was fun rockin' the -look-!! Lot's of stares...like...-are you serious??- ...and then from the old men folk...lots of ---> . So I was reaching the target age!!
You know tomorrow night is our get together at Sonic again. I think I'm gonna probably pull the June out for that as well. I know the oldies would get a kick out of it.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:02 AM   #215
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
hows my weight going up the lil salt or less calories not good today do maybe a change plan try lesser calories maybe
Old 06-07-2013, 04:10 AM   #216
Senior LCF Member

not like alot could be water. so had something tummy was growling

figure 4egg whites 1whole egg and 1mozz cheez low fat so not bad lightest meal menu 210 estimate with ns cooking spray.
Old 06-07-2013, 07:18 AM   #217
Senior LCF Member

ok starving the low cals hard since get no energy grumbling tummy lol starving
Old 06-07-2013, 08:24 AM   #218
Senior LCF Member

lunch since can't think a meal up so

drum sticks skinless roasted 3
1mozz stik two egg whites
salt sub
diet cola

lol 30mins earlier but just couldn't stand hunger
Old 06-07-2013, 08:37 AM   #219
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!! Happy Fryday!!

It's settin' up to be mid 80's today!! I was gonna get right out to the back-side yard, to pull up the last of the weeds over there, as some of them are even tryin' to crowd in on the a/c...and we can't have that...but, I got lost over there with the cherrydollface vids, and now I think I need to just go get ready for the day & mess around with some vintage style curls. Maybe I'll mess around with those weeds later.

Naty, are you getting enough water in? I wonder if that could/would help with the hunger factor? Have you tried hot sauce on your eggies? I LIKE that!! A little bit of spice!!

I haven't decided if I'm gonna partake in the Sonic offerings tonight. Hunky sure will!! He wolk up this morning already day dreaming about his 1/2 price burger.

Ok, what you all up to today?!
Old 06-07-2013, 08:55 AM   #220
Senior LCF Member

oddly eggs=never hold hunger as off the bone more bite meat does,

i still crave pnut butter... i tried 1year and did good 2lbs loss in 3days think 1500 calories but left hungry pnut butter not filling cause not solid long lasting but tasty

however my 1 french toast thing helped was full longer at 1500 but if thats true i'd just eat more to 1500 but trying to lose weight, so 1200-1400 be best

says 1220 be brm and 1440 my calories o maintain =my goal weight ..
at weight now about same

so to get about 12lbs off or atleast 5-6lbs be hard but will power to go on lol

i so be a pig lol at buffet with my hunger\

lol

Fette Sau, Brooklyn - BBQ - Foodspotting if stay lo cal/carb lol

but my wonder of

maybe plate of either
\

enjoying meat lol maybe in morning too cause eggs having allergic reactions to so many

or make for potatoes + meat

have maybe a low cal dish of skinless meats/or lean cuts and nice side
baked potatoes

2drums and baked potato lol

but just still thinking ideas
Old 06-07-2013, 08:58 AM   #221
Senior LCF Member

drinking more and not helping with the little food gut grumbles like a storm feel tired no energy cause of hunger,

so feel bit better had a early lunch meal

breakfast 210calories
lunch- 380 about
Old 06-07-2013, 08:59 AM   #222
Senior LCF Member

lov hot sauce just salt intake slowly adjusting with adding cheese lowfat mozz
Old 06-07-2013, 09:00 AM   #223
Senior LCF Member

i hate todays so yuck rainy out
Old 06-07-2013, 09:05 AM   #224
Senior LCF Member

i guess tryn to avoid yesterday, my sister and her fiance comes over and he's yelling at me ....about saying "no ty" in text and he said stuff like i killed someone for nicly saying i can't help them "no ty"....i was in tears and my sister said nothing just that i said it like i was upset, how can no ty sound like i was upset...
i felt horrible all day still do like i hurt them when they really hurt me...
Old 06-07-2013, 10:30 AM   #225
Senior LCF Member

this lo carb lo cal =starving

my bodys dieing tired

like i need more food
Old 06-07-2013, 10:56 AM   #226
Senior LCF Member

gave in for scrmble eggs n cheez

day be total 1440
did i do ok still
Old 06-07-2013, 11:37 AM   #227
Blabbermouth!!!

Sorry Naty that your sis and hubby are being like that! Wish I had some advice for you.

As for the eating, have you ever been to a nutritionist? I feel like your body is almost on a roller coaster that is changing directions by the minute! Your up, down, right, left, forward, backward all in a day. It has to be exhausting for you! And if your not feeling great on top of that you must just be spent!!! Maybe you need some help to like *reset* yourself!
Old 06-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #228
Blabbermouth!!!

Naty what do you do with your time, maybe its not even the eating but you need more to focus on and be productive other than your diet and crafts. Both are very sedentary. You never mention much else I don't want to presume things I just don't know what you do
Old 06-07-2013, 11:47 AM   #229
Blabbermouth!!!

*fry*day.....yea go on and try to tell me again how your not going to partake in sonic munchies tonight! We don't have a sonic anywhere near here. Those little slushie things always look so good to me though on the commercials!

Yeah, I have been sucked in by that broad before myself! She does give pretty decent tutorials though and the styles are cute! My hair needs to be a bit longer I think though. What did you come up with????? pics??

Sooo glad you only go for the geriatric crowd!!! That leaves all the young bucks for me!

OK....back to the grind! See you laters! Well maybe I will try to sneak on here more than I was able to last weekend That really tee'd me off!
Old 06-07-2013, 12:34 PM   #230
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ditto Naty, on all that Loty said about your sister & the boyfriend. They both sound like they're very toxic to be around. At least for now.

Lote, are you trying to say that I'm the only one that believes I would consider abstaining from the Sonic grub?! Ye of little faith in me!! Well, I actually fully believed it...until I read your piercing words...and then...had to check myself!! Now if I do abstain...I tell you what, I'm gonna be using that harshness I received here today, to fuel this agenda. It's ON!!

Yes, I'm ticked about the Kaka's dominating your time as well!! I don't like it one bit!!

I've got my heavy hookered make up on...but still need to dramafy the hairdo. I'm might need a nap before I have the strength for all that though. Yes to piccys, once I'm pulled together.

A co-worker fellow just passed along to us a full set of very sharp looking chrome wheels for the pick-up. The ones I have on there now are big drag racing wheels. They look HOT!! But these other ones look HOTTTT too!! Gonna have to give this a little thought...and maybe swap 'em out before we roll outta here this evening.

Yepp, the young buck/stallion boys are all yours, Loteage!! Just pass me their Great-Great Gramps & we'll get our double date on!!
Old 06-07-2013, 01:43 PM   #231
Senior LCF Member

my job is online survey taking and product testing...
i guess i'm beating being depress and trying to feel better, but my eating disorders don't help me.. no therapist ever helped me. i just try to handle it naturally but as i begin to feel better. something like a anything that snaps me feeling upset brings me back to the same issues.. i guess i just wish i could go on the diet of unlimited fat cheese meat calories and be back to my lowest weight maintaining and all a year ago..now just struggling while not eating much at all

sorry for going on, ty for caring all
Old 06-07-2013, 04:32 PM   #232
Blabbermouth!!!

Well I guess I didn't really mean if you work or not just how much activity and going out into the world do you get. Now that you say that though, those are things that you can hole up in the house and not move or interact with people either.

I only ask that because I know that I never battle depression, not that I never get the blues but its really rare and nothing like what I am sure your going through. With that being said both my pregnancies I was on complete bed rest from 10 weeks on. So 30 weeks of laying by myself in our apartment a good portion of the day. I went bat sh*t crazy! No movement, no interactions besides going to the doctors, and just my husband a couple hours a day for company. I got really depressed and and started just finding stuff to get depressed over. Things that would never ever bother me if I was not in that state of mind. It just spiraled quickly.

The point being I cant pretend to know what your situation is except for the small little snippets on here but nothing but getting out and moving around and being productive again helped me. Do you bike ride or walk, join a club, anything. Your in Jersey there has to be lots more to do than I have here!

Be young! Your just so young to be blowing it like this! Your gonna blink and be 35, blink again and be 55, blink again and the games about over and what did you do? It makes me sad to think about the time your wasting! You such a beautiful person from what I know of you....share yourself with the rest of the world! You can't fix it with food, you have to change from the inside and then the food and diet will work itself out. Your maybe working on the wrong things!

Sorry for overstepping! And sorry if I am way off the mark, its just observations from on here and I just wanted to share my story and what helped me get out of it because I really want you to be happy and healthy!!!
Old 06-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #233
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Lote, are you trying to say that I'm the only one that believes I would consider abstaining from the Sonic grub?! Ye of little faith in me!! Well, I actually fully believed it...until I read your piercing words...and then...had to check myself!! Now if I do abstain...I tell you what, I'm gonna be using that harshness I received here today, to fuel this agenda. It's ON!!

Did I stutter???

Old 06-07-2013, 05:12 PM   #234
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Loty!! You ain't right!!

I want a burger and onion rings and a diet sodi.

I'm not sure who is gonna win this one!! I'm feelin' weak , but ticked ...so we'll see how this plays out!!

Whatcha all up to this eve?

I'll try to go snap a piccy of the current June.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:27 PM   #235
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well here's a quick shot of June. What isn't showing up very clearly on the piccy is that I'm wearing a black bandana in my hairdo, with rhinestone heart bobbi pins, to keep it in place....and again, my hair is really big/wild in the back, but on photo it just doesn't look like it!! Oh, also, I'm wearing a big pink flower in my -do-!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Juneage.jpg (24.2 KB, 5 views)
Old 06-07-2013, 05:44 PM   #236
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh I love it!!!!

Excellent idea to wear a shirt you can button up to hide the ketchup and mustard you will probably slop all over yourself tonight!

I am a stinker huh?

Hey have you always had that canopy on the bed???? I don't remember it....me likey!
Old 06-07-2013, 08:03 PM   #237
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Uhhhh...I AM SO FULL!! One BACON-CHEESEBURGER later and a shared batch of ONION RINGS...plus a few slurps of Hunkies diet sodi. Yes I did!! I guess Loty won this round!! Listen to you!! Tryin' to set me up for the almost inevitable ketchup-mustard drips!! I didn't let ANY of that goodness get away from me though!!
I had an oldie tryin' to make me his June tonight!! He wanted to give me a ride in his fancy car. He said he doesn't let anyone ride in it...but that he'd been thinking he wanted to ask me since we met last Friday. He asked me while Rob was tied up in another convo...with someone else. I told him that sounded like a lot of fun, but that I can't run around like that, being a married girl and all. I think he got his feelings hurt a little. But really, I don't feel that's appropriate to leave off with another guy (no matter their age)...and knowing how this guy likes to hot rod...I knew he'd be trying to put on a show for me...and I don't digg that, as a passenger...unless it's Rob, as I really trust his ability to control his self and car.
Anyway, we had a lot of Fun, and the whole crew is on us to go to a car show in another town tomorrow. It's a pretty big event, as people from all over hit this one. We'll see.

When's Kaka showing?!
Old 06-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #238
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes, we've had the canopy up since Hunkie built the posters/frame thing. So the whole time we've lived here and probably 3 or more years before that.
Old 06-08-2013, 05:05 AM   #239
Senior LCF Member

tasty saturday morn new day sunny cheery new begining

breakfast in bed
my own recipe heart healthy- cinnamon oat pancakes
with string cheese as side treat

sorry for lighting bit dark by my bedside lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0608130650.jpg (16.9 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-08-2013, 09:15 AM   #240
Blabbermouth!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........I can hardly stand it! We might go to the concert of my 7th grade dreams! Tonight New kids on the block with 98 degrees and boys to men is in concert!!

Is it still cool if you throw granny panties?????
Closed Thread