Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2013, 08:43 PM   #181
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
I know it! I shouldnt go but I never let the littles down so I am going. What do you suppose it is?? I guess I should go to the Dr. and get checked out. I am going to have a crock pot with dinner already done so I can come home and rest!

Did you see the verdict for that movie theater shooter? C'mon people!

Last edited by lotus33; 06-04-2013 at 08:44 PM..

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2013, 08:58 PM   #182
Blabbermouth!!!

(*_* )
<) )/ All the single ladies
/ \

( *_*)
\( (> All the single ladies
/ \

(*_*)
<( )/ oh oh oh
/ \
Old 06-04-2013, 09:26 PM   #183
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Whoa!! Loty's got mad breakdancing typing skillz!! Pure genious!!

Yes, I did hear about that movie shooter nonsense!! Unreal.

So this swelling sitch.... What do you make of it?? Have you been drinking enough water to try to rush any toxins out? Before you run off & coware under the table over me asking that...let me disclose that I have -not- began the weight lifting program that I spoke of last week. So just know that I'm not gonna send you into the corner over this. I'm just as much a heathen as my buddy is. How are you feeling otherwise? If the swelling were a non issue...is there anything else that seems -off- to you?? Is this a whole body swelling??

Friday, Nov. 21st, 2014 = 181.5

Friday, Nov. 28th, 2014 =
Old 06-04-2013, 09:35 PM   #184
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

My goodness Lote, I'm really starting to worry about your cabbage sitch...especially with your field trip tomorrow, that I'm so afraid is going to aggravate an already bad sitch, and then no days off in sight to get some down time in, and then this bizzeeniss that looks like it's stacking up deep on you!! It's too much!! I can't take it (for you)!! That's a most excellent plan to prep dinners for tomorrow, and then plan to lay low when you get home. I think elevating your feet/legs would be wise, if you're finding that you're getting swelling in them. I wonder if you couldn't stop into your doc.'s office, as just a drop in, and ask them to check your blood pressure. It would take them no more than 5 minutes to do that.
<---Worried for you.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:45 PM   #185
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ha!! Ha!! The KaKa Family!! Cute!! Do they know they're the Kaka's...or is this on the down low? Do you enjoy their company? Do they have any kiddos?

I'll have to update the backyard wonderland photos!! I've/we've been Bizzee!! Lots of weed pulling, mowing, clearing and adding of bark, black plastic & such. Many of your pinteresty ideas have been on my mind & keeping me motivated!!
Old 06-04-2013, 09:50 PM   #186
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I hope the proposal to cut your hours back works out well!! Especially after all that you've got going on!! No crashing & burning!!

Ewww, it's nearly bedtime & I've still gotta prep coffees for tomorrow, throw vites at us, and make another batch of oats. This time I intend to use grains...in lieu of seeds.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:07 PM   #187
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Okee-dokee...I must go to sleepville. You too, Loteage!! You're gonna need your rests for your big day tomorrow!! I hope it goes much-much better than you're expecting & that you guys have loads of Fun too!! Let us know how you bee!! G'nighty-nite!!
Old 06-05-2013, 05:45 AM   #188
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
3lbs today total in 3dwys new my plan approach hope continues lol
Old 06-05-2013, 07:53 AM   #189
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

How exciting Naty!! You're seeing exciting results!! You must be stokered out!! Can you -feel- a difference??

Goodmorning!! HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!

So, it's fixin' to be 86* today!! I'll take it!! It's gonna be a bizzy bee boppin' kinda day!! I've already visited w/Max this morning. He's doing super, and there's no sign of his last weeks drama on him. His Mother & my Aunt are do back this eve. So, that'll mean *visit* time with them.
I've got a vision appt. scheduled today. They'll do the yearly diabetic eye exam...searchin' for any damage due to high BS. I don't expect any issues though. My exams have always came back good...and now with riding lowered BS...I think it'll be fine. Also plan to walk away with a script for new lenses. I wear my soft contacts approx. 5 days a week, during daytime hours, and then fully rely on a pair of glasses I've had for 13 yr.'s now...for all other times. I'm excited to have a new set that I can see super well out of!! But not excited that I think I'll be looking to fork out $400-500 for them!! DANG!! But really...I will make them last...clearly.
Beyond that...I've got a market stop, a pharma run in, maybe the library, and maybe one of my favorite trinkity gift shops.

What's happening around here today?!
Old 06-05-2013, 03:45 PM   #190
Blabbermouth!!!

What??!!! How did that little dancing girl show up??? Someone is messing with me!!! I saw it on pinterest and tried to copy it but it didn't post quite right so I deleted the post....and yet...there she be! Things get deleted I want to post and things I delete magically app ear!
Speaking of pinterest....I posted a helpful stretching exercise for you and I to try when the headaches hit!

Oh yeah the KaKa's know that is what we call them. I am not sure if they enjoy that but I don't care!

Well I am not drinking a ton of water but am having some so I am confused by the swelling. I had better go get checked out I suppose.

Had lbast today! I am soooo tired tight now though I have to take a napp now!

BBL

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210, Nov 1~207
Old 06-05-2013, 03:47 PM   #191
Senior LCF Member

just feel sleepy all day and hunger increasing daily but not feeding it..hmm love food just feel like wish could eat more or try to lower it more do carbs like but not cause hate the food just feel hungry more daily,

hmm i guess thinking same cals or 1000 and diff carb foods
maybe do a diet of hmm not sure
Old 06-05-2013, 04:15 PM   #192
Senior LCF Member

oo imagine cake diet lol http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.49061...h=188&c=7&rs=1 lol...
Old 06-05-2013, 04:41 PM   #193
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Whoa...$760 bucks later, and 2 weeks from now...and I'll be sportin' some high powered cat eyes. For criminey sakes...that's expensive!! That was AFTER the little baby portion that my insurance took care of...for the diabetic eye exam portion and the little $50 coupon I took to them. I'm just stunned!!

Loty, that is sooooo YAY that you guys had a Great time!! What were your faves about your time?! How did your feets fare?
So funny about trying to delete the dancer...and yet she ends up swinging out here anyway!! Yeah, the posting sitch is kinda over my head...as to the how's & why's that things go down/or don't go down the way they do.
Yes, I think bein's you'd mentioned some time ago that you were due for a doc. appt, this would be a good time to move on that!! Do you have someone in mind that you will want to go see?

Naty, I wanna chow some more too!! Do you think you're getting enough fat in...to keep you satiated? Would snacking on almonds be an option for you?
How are you frying your eggies? Do you use butter or something else?
On the subject of eggs...I would like a loaded fried eggs (2 eggies) sandwich, on lighly toasted sourdough bread, with mayo-mustard, thick sliced cheddar, fried ham and salt & pepper. Who's in?!

Alright I'm off to see what Loty's been up to...trying to solve our future headaches thru Pinterest.
Old 06-05-2013, 04:53 PM   #194
Senior LCF Member

no added fats cause calories high

at 1330 for days

6eggs 6drums 9mushrooms no herbs no salt only substitute
Old 06-05-2013, 04:55 PM   #195
Senior LCF Member

if could add be great but prob stop losing too lol
Old 06-05-2013, 05:01 PM   #196
Senior LCF Member

oddly fat don't stop my hunger i eat more anyways lol but i do feel fuller with carbs cause not dehydrating but with protein lol...hmm could temp extra cals but weightloss might end lol
Old 06-05-2013, 05:05 PM   #197
Senior LCF Member

would lov just more but i think cals r y finally going down
Old 06-05-2013, 06:46 PM   #198
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh Naty, I felt so bad for your dieting dilemas today that I just ate a Ninja Kitty size bowl of ice cream! It went great with your cake!!!
Old 06-05-2013, 07:22 PM   #199
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Loty = You no good-yellow bellied lilly lizard you!! I WANT!! Both the cake and FULL portion of ice cream!! What flave of goodness did you have?!

My insurance company, who's having a bit a fun jerkin' me around......sent me a whole new application to fill out for them, for their switcheroo of my plan. Irritating!!

No Loty...I don't play yoga like that!! My goodness, if I cranked my head/neck back like that...ummmm... NO!!
Old 06-05-2013, 07:27 PM   #200
Blabbermouth!!!

Well reading back at my post I can see I should have just put it off and posted ~post nap! I know I fell asleep while typing it!

OH MY!!! That is sooooo expensive!!!! My gosh!!!!! Well like you said though, these will last you a long time. I got a new pair last year and my old pair was 10 yrs old. Now the littles....every year I have to get them a pair. I try to make the frame last 1 - 1.5 years and just change the lenses bu t Now I have 200 limit on them because of the frequency!

Well my feet did pretty good however I was popping pills all day to try and head it off! But I made it! And we were trekking all over! It was just a blast though! The day was broken up into 8 stations. They were
-all sport
-archery
-fire building
-shelter building
-an animal station
-a water station
-team building (my personal fave-more on that later )
-and a nature hike

We had 3 adults, 10 kids and 1 camp counselor in our group. And 5 of the kids were G's friends so they were all pretty good. So some of my personal highlights.....

Shelter building-we were supposed to build a teepee for shelter. HA! I was like team we are not staying in a dang tee pee we are going old school lincoln log style! So we built a little log cabin with a pine branch thatched roof and totally won the best shelter Booyah!

Then yours truly whoooped on the other adults in the archery section Oh well it wasn't a competition but...well I stomped on the other Mom and Dad

Now for the team building Well we did this little exercise that you partnered up and with your partner decided what animal noise your team was to make. It was a game you played blindfolded. While blindfolded you formed a train and held onto the person in front of you shoulders and the camp leader led the train around a big field and would say every so often *drop* and the last person in the train would sit. After all the people were dropped you made your animal call and had to blindly find your team mates. Cute game.

So for the best part.... My goodness our little cutie pa tooty camp counselor was a 23 yo greek looking bundle of goodness I strategically got into the front of the line so I had to hold onto his shoulders while he led us all around. Go Loty Its your birthday!!! Yes I will follow you my little precious all over this feild blindly! Oh and no I am not inappropriately rubbing your perfectly muscled shoulders I am just readjusting my grip so I don't lose you.....honest injun!
Old 06-05-2013, 07:31 PM   #201
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Loty = You no good-yellow bellied lilly lizard you!! I WANT!! Both the cake and FULL portion of ice cream!! What flave of goodness did you have?!

My insurance company, who's having a bit a fun jerkin' me around......sent me a whole new application to fill out for them, for their switcheroo of my plan. Irritating!!

No Loty...I don't play yoga like that!! My goodness, if I cranked my head/neck back like that...ummmm... NO!!
Sorry!!!! Just to add to the torture

Sleeping Bear Dunes-Bear hug
Chocolate ice cream with chocolate covered cashews swirled with thick caramel.

OMG! Can you just even imagine! If I ever got into half of that position I would need to call 911 to help me out of it!!!
Old 06-05-2013, 08:05 PM   #202
Blabbermouth!!!

All right friends....this chick is out!

Good night! Sweet dreams.......maybe of greek beauties
Old 06-06-2013, 04:19 AM   #203
Senior LCF Member

ok, new approach same food...lil less calories lol

decided remove skin on drums, remove a few yolks add in more whites

to fool the eyes larger amount of food feel fuller lol plus protein burns more then fat/carbs lol

so

breakfast 3mushrooms steamed tossed into 4eggwhites and two whole eggs in nonstick pray pan salt sub on top and diet cola

yum feel better after starving all night, plus more cardio replacing weights for exercise to lose the muscle bulking and lean out lol

so far so good

plate a =before http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.45834...h=167&c=7&rs=1

now

plate b after full plate covered with eggs and lil mushroom pcs..

lol

but if all goes well may stick to it, but do wonder if calories only matter maybe the idea of another light calorie food choices lol
Old 06-06-2013, 08:04 AM   #204
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!! Happy Thurzzday Peeper'z!!

I think today is gonna be a sport around town day...trying to knock out the errands that I didn't get to yesterday. My vision was just sooo poor & wonky after all the various eyes drop solutions they used for their tests...I had a hard time just getting home!!
Apparently CT is horribly ill since 1am yesterday morning. What an awful way to be, when you have a 10 drive home in front of ya. Anyway...I may need to fetch her some groceries or something today as well.

Naty, that's so cool that you're seeing continued loss!! Sign me up for your breakie!!

Loty...what a wanna-be scandelous Jezabel!! You were clearly trying to nonchalantly -groom- that young thing for some improper Coug-Action!! I can see it now...one of these days you're gonna be house bound w/one of those not so fancy ankle bracelets!! The writing's on the wall for it!!
It totally sounds like your outting was a blast and a much needed break from the regular day to day stuff!! I'm thinking some of the pure greatness of it all was that you're such a competitive little freak, and you were able to shine-shine-shine out there!! What a Winner!! You're so funny!!

Ok you two...Naty, please load that extra plate on the side with the pulled apart chicky that you're gonna avoid & I'll swoop by to get it outta your way!!
Lote...my bowl is empty!! NEED!!

What are y'all up to today?!
Old 06-06-2013, 08:43 AM   #205
Senior LCF Member

lunch 3skinless drums roasted 2egg whites low fat mozz n 3mushrooms

a brown white diet lol lil yellow lol

could imagine http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.49556...h=176&c=7&rs=1 with
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.48088...h=188&c=7&rs=1 lol
Old 06-06-2013, 10:56 AM   #206
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

For a laugh...here is June-y today. I'll be rollin' with the pick up today...so I thought I'd dress for the occasion. What ya can't tell from the photo is that my lipstick is very bright pink...my hairdo is very large & wild, and the whole rest of the outfit is very themey.
This oughtta be a fun!!

Naty, I'll see your brown/white-smidge of yellow, and raise you by all green!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Juney.jpg (34.5 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-06-2013, 01:55 PM   #207
Senior LCF Member

yippi fuller and more food with protein and less cals by 100lol

Total Calories: 1230
i say 1250 fo no cal soda lol

but sweet ...more food less cals still bits fat lol
from eggs while 50/50 being whites and no skin chicken drums

ninja kitty= beautiful ,very
you look gorgeous , most def have fun
Old 06-06-2013, 02:30 PM   #208
Senior LCF Member

my mom had

grocery style yummies= http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.48778...h=177&c=7&rs=1

two ideas on mind
peanut butter diet or any nut butter lol
meat n starch diet

when thinking 2 ideas=

the pnut diet
imagine thick glorious sandwiches as kids http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.46140...h=185&c=7&rs=1
how yummy on healthy breads maybe sprouted

or
meat starch

like http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.49974...h=188&c=7&rs=1
orhttp://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.49994...h=177&c=7&rs=1

rice/potatoes/plantains/corn

mainly grains but avoid processed like breads with weird ingredients lol

so mainly i prefer the WHOLE FOOD approach(1word items)

like a juicy fatty prime rib with a sweet potato baked lol
Old 06-06-2013, 03:34 PM   #209
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
For a laugh...here is June-y today. I'll be rollin' with the pick up today...so I thought I'd dress for the occasion. What ya can't tell from the photo is that my lipstick is very bright pink...my hairdo is very large & wild, and the whole rest of the outfit is very themey.
This oughtta be a fun!!

Naty, I'll see your brown/white-smidge of yellow, and raise you by all green!!
Oh I LOVE IT!!!! SO cute!!! I always look at vintage hair on youtube and wish I could do it!

You look amazing BTW!!!! Maybe time for a full body shot to see all the progress!!!

This girl has tons of fun vids. Her name is cherrydollface Fun stuff!
Old 06-06-2013, 03:35 PM   #210
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
my mom had

grocery style yummies= http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.48778...h=177&c=7&rs=1

two ideas on mind
peanut butter diet or any nut butter lol
meat n starch diet

when thinking 2 ideas=

the pnut diet
imagine thick glorious sandwiches as kids http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.46140...h=185&c=7&rs=1
how yummy on healthy breads maybe sprouted

or
meat starch

like http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.49974...h=188&c=7&rs=1
orhttp://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.49994...h=177&c=7&rs=1

rice/potatoes/plantains/corn

mainly grains but avoid processed like breads with weird ingredients lol

so mainly i prefer the WHOLE FOOD approach(1word items)

like a juicy fatty prime rib with a sweet potato baked lol

You sound hungry!!!! LOL You sound like me on a serious diet....food crazy. My suggestion...go eat something
Closed Thread