Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2014, 06:15 PM   #2011
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Heck I don't even know what I got, I think Lotywear. I wasn't real into it but need something! Better try it on soon so I can return it if I need to!!

Nope to dope!!! Not that stuff anyway!!! Not if it causes problems taking and not taking it!! How dumb!! Are there any other choices??
lotus33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2014, 09:49 PM   #2012
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Ha!! Your story about ML's reaction to hosting a par-tay, due to things being undone/unfinished...reminded me right off of what the Hunk will tell me, to set me straight, if I start complaining about feeling embarrassed that me nail polish is chipped & I'm feeling self conscious & haggard out about having to haul around out in public that way. He tells me, "It's good for man to be humbled".

When he first mentioned that to me...I was irritated by it. But really not only is that true, it can also really be a gift to others; in that the invisible bar is lowered a notch.
So, in summary, ML would be doing all of humanity a big favor...to just be open to letting things be the way they are. Cay sir rah-sir rah!!
The outdoor card party is bound to be a hit and a lot of Fun for all.

Amazingly enough, neither CT nor I were any kind of major sore from our power work out!! How can that even be?? I don't know...but we went on to hit it some more today. This time though...it was for more like 1.5 hours...her doing that entire amount and me doing less, as I was needed in class to handle another wack job, wanting to sign up for classes. He told me he'd trained at another place, knocked out all of a dude's teeth and earned his orange belt within a weeks time, because he was so advanced. Oh yeah..and all this apparently took place when he was 6 yr.'s old.

I caught an episode of Extreme Weightloss in the weeee hours of the morn this morning. I forgot that I really dig that show!!

OoOOOooooh, I just know there was something I was wanting to tell or ask you....and it's straight up poofed.

Catch ya on the next lap!!
Old 06-28-2014, 09:09 AM   #2013
Blabbermouth!!!

Great lesson Hunkie!!!!! That is much more eloquent than my version but same train of thought!!!!

We actually ended up going to another one of the gals houses. She texted in the afternoon and just said...hey nobody has to wake up early here why not come to my house? Great!!! Which was good cause we played until almost 1 am! ML would have been none too happy with me!!! He had to be up at 3:30 am for work Oh and guess what..... I saw some half done stuff at her house too! And they had a very nice home.....so its not just us

Whatch~you talking bout Willis???? How are you not sore???? Not even your behind from the seat??? Wow!!! Impressive! I just can't even believe that!

OMG!!! How are you even going to teach this former 6 year old super star??? I mean he sounds as though he may be out of your guys league seeing as at 6 he took out a set of teeth! Shoot you had to reach 40 before you could even break a toe! Oh my .......have fun with that one!!!! What a riot!!! How old is the dude now?? In me head I am picturing late 40's.

Well was going to work in the yard but it HOT! Not so much hot as humid....not a fan so no worky today! The fams have invited themselves over to use the pool cause its so hot. Just SIL and Frodo and MIL so not a ton. Then we are going to a ball game tonight

Whats going down over yonder???? Got any plans for the weekend?? Just preparing to batten down the hatches for next week?? Are you using your pool at all?
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.

Last edited by lotus33; 06-28-2014 at 09:13 AM..
Old 06-28-2014, 10:29 AM   #2014
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Your notes always just crack me up!! I'm dying over here about Frodo!! Is that DB?!

I can't stay & play quite yet...as the Prince is really jonesing to run around to some thrift stores.
I just threw meself together today, so looking a bit rough...but didn't wanna waste time gettin' beautified, as I've got SO MUCH that I NEED to tend to around this dive.
So, we'll take one for the team, go sport around with the man a bit...then come back to handle what needs handling.

I wanna trade my plans for the day for your plans!!

Back after a bit!!
GirlKickinIt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 06:01 AM   #2015
Blabbermouth!!!

Good Morning!

Any good thrift finds yesterday?? Was he on the hunt for train stuff? I feel like your thrift stores are more exciting than what ours are! We have one in town and it is mostly crappy clothes. Works out great for ugly sweater parties though!

Its fixin to be a hot one today again so not much on the docket. I do have to spring onto ML sometime today about my meeting with my sister tomorrow. He was just in such a funk I didn't want to! But now he seems to be pulling out of it....just in time for me to drop a bomb

Oh jeesh.....Frodo is my new secret name for baby E. As a direct result of DB fugliness his daughter looks like a hobbit! Oh I sure hope she grows out of it! She is so tiny....I hope putting on some weight will cure it!
Old 06-29-2014, 08:37 AM   #2016
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh, it' Baby Frodo!! That's even so much better!! So she's got a Froglyness about her?! Yeah, like you say...maybe once she fills out, she'll stand a chance.

I'd meant to ask for a status check on the sister's wanna-be visit!! So that's going down tomorrow?! Oh yikes. What are the deets? The when & where's? You were right to carefully choose when to dole out that little unwanted tidbit!! ML's gonna think you've gone mad.

Your guys's weather has sure changed up in a hurry!! It's all about swimmin' time at Lotyvile!!
Well you remember how the Hunk got a jump on gettin' the pool swim ready a bit back. Well...then the weather shifted into impromptu rains/winds...and there was a total lack of continued maintenance. So I reckon we're back to square one...in that the pool water is dirty, and certainly no shade of healthful on a PH stick.

Today is supposed to be some big outdoor hoorah bbq'age at church. I have no interest in being social, so no plans to go & partake in that action. This revelation has yet to be shared among all partners of the household...who ARE looking forward to this event.

That brings me to another ish I need to work out...but haven't. Somebody gets very moody when his June is not in sight...like at the school...when I head next door to work out....mostly again because I'm worn out from the social component that I'm involved in when I remain. So...I figure if I take my cell, that has the streaming live vid of classes....I can see when I need to haul over there & offer assistance. Plus, I get an opportunity to work out. In my mind...this is a super compromise...to me having to be down there every day. But, the Hunk doesn't like this. It's extra worst if heaven forbid I'm having a rough health day & need to stay back here at the homestead.
We've gotta figure this out. Just not looking forward to bringing up an ish that I feel neither one is likely to want to compromise on.

So today...I'll focus on MORE choring...just to try to get this palace in ready to leave shape for the new week to begin.
Also will probably put a big Cauli~Salad together. And dream of swimming in Loter's pool!!
Old 06-29-2014, 11:26 AM   #2017
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Problemo solved.
The Man requested a haircut...so the time was used to also have ourselves a little pow-wow staff meeting. End result was good. More clarification as to when I will make my bail to the other side & when I intend to make meself available to our side. The how's and why's of it all were covered...and everybody feels good about it.

Getting everybody breakfast around this joint feels like it sure takes a long time. If we all wanted the same goods, that would cut the time down considerably!! But, I still say NO to dog food pate', and I don't really care for the breakie scramble of the Hunks...so a heavy veg salad is what ended up on me menu.
Old 06-29-2014, 06:43 PM   #2018
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good day!! I just got all kinds of stuff done and we all took a fam nap.

I'd switched out the bedding the other day, so as to use some very crisp, light sheets, for the warmer temps, and a somewhat lighter weighted quilt that the Hunk made for us eons ago. All other heavy weighted/colored bedding got the good deep clean & will be packed away for cooler days.

The Deviled Cauli~Salad turned out better than ever!! YUM!! The only real diff was the amount of mustard was greater than usual, and these eggs I used in there were genuinely JUMBO...like they claimed...therefore contributing to even greater yokeage. Totally outta sight Good!!

So I'm guessing the Hunk was somehow channeled by our pool discussions...cause he went at it like it was some hot mission today, to make things right. He also tackled front & back yard work.

Apparently tomorrow is gonna get to be an extra long worky day, by a couple hours. A gal's folks set up a private lesson for her at 1pm, to focus especially on learning how to roll forward on the crash mats. Her session will only be a half hour...but then the parents will surely wanna discuss it & blah-blah. Doesn't hardly make sense to return home so close to bail out time...so we will remain.

What's goin' down in yer town?
Old 06-30-2014, 07:51 PM   #2019
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Great day today!! Good workout on the stationary bike and fun classes.

What's the story on your reunion visit with Sis? How did it go?

Still no swimming over here, yet. Gotta wait for the testing strips to become agreeable. It's supposed to be like 96* tomorrow.

Are you having swim time each eve at this point?
Old 06-30-2014, 09:51 PM   #2020
Blabbermouth!!!

Got a super storm blowing through and woke me up! I had even sorta gone to bed early so now I fear I may be up for a bit

Glad to see your day turned out better than anticipated! Did you sneak over for your work out while that gal was having a private lesson??? Is CT going with you every time?

Very good that you figured out your working sitch with your new boss How many hours a week are you devoting to work? How many is he? I can see where he would like you to be around all the time to help but I think mostly just cause he sorta likes you But I can totally see why you would not wanna be around all the time and it has nothing to do with how much you like him Anyway....glad you came to some sort of middle ground agreement!

Well the little get together was.....weird. I sort of held back and let her set the pace since she was the initiator and was so persistent. However I entered into it just ticked off! MCT called me at 5:30 to say they would be late I said...oh. She says oh didn't you know I was coming? I said nope, is Dad? She says well yah. So I said well then my sister is setting me up and we can just call this whole thing off right now. Oh man I was fuming! Talk about give an inch take a mile! MCT was like oh no no no I won't bring him! So we kept the meeting but it was just highly unproductive and odd. I don't know what I was expecting from it but that was just pointless today. Barely any speaking and nothing of any sort of substance. Lame!
Old 07-01-2014, 08:00 PM   #2021
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh my, I am going to go to bed but thought I would share the little clip from the show we have been watching. I don't know why I find him so funny but holy moly I was in tears by end!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnBQJfhu010
Old 07-01-2014, 08:06 PM   #2022
Blabbermouth!!!

Did I give you last weeks???? Oh well if I did you can watch it again cause its funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5jCSVcNGck
Old 07-03-2014, 09:45 PM   #2023
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Where have I been?! The days have just been whirling into one another. Not a fan!! Ahhh well, at least the next couple-few days are going to be home-bound.

Are you and ML off from the workforce tomorrow?!
What are your planarooz for firework festivities? Are you planning to go to the diggs you went to last year, for the great view?

We're layin' low, with the scardy cat kids.

I'm gonna head over & watch your funny vids!!
Old 07-04-2014, 05:38 AM   #2024
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yes, your Mr. Rod-man is a funny dude, indeed.

Up early this morning!! I've already started in on the coffeez...but contemplating just grabbin' another cup "to go"...back to bed.

Today is the "Freedom Fest", that our church puts on for the whole town. There's a big fat parade, and then all of the town is invited to our outdoor park digs for lunch (hot dogs, chili, chips, soda), and music.
I haven't given much thought to goin' & haven't heard from the Hunk if he'll be wanting to go or not.
I reckon I'd kinda like to just hang at the homestead & leisurely piece it back together from this past week.

We're still at odds with our pool water. It requires -daily- maintenance, to try to rid it of it's issues. The daily part happened only a couple days in a row...and then nearly equal time of -oop's...forgot we have a pool-. This could be a long process.
Ha!! Remember when we were daydreaming about digging the backyard up, in order to put a real deal pool back there?? Ummmm, clearly that would have been a colossal over-do on our part...when we can't even sufficiently maintain this little Wal-mart pool!!

What are the plans in Lotyville today?!
Old 07-04-2014, 05:50 AM   #2025
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

http://www.ktvz.com/dynamic-images/t...40&w=320&h=240

HOT!!
Old 07-05-2014, 07:54 PM   #2026
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Whew!! It's Hot over here!! Sure would be nice to pop into a -clean- swimmin' pool!!
Are you guys having pool time this weekend?!

We haven't done much but chill this weekend. The Hunk popped out for some errands & a bit O' grocery shoppin' & I've chored in his absence. Otherwise...that be it!!

CT has been out of town, at some pals ...so we've had Max duties.
Oh yeah, you'd asked about her going to the gym next to our workforce. Yepp, she's been going each day & will sign paperwork on her real membership on Monday. So, that has increased our visits to daily. I think that's partially why she shows up. It works out well on my side, in that I can bail for work purposes at any time...so, if her CT'ness starts working on me nerves...I'm out.
Old 07-06-2014, 08:05 AM   #2027
Blabbermouth!!!

Good golly! Thought I better stop in early today as once I get going there seems to just be no stopping! Some late nights around here the last few nights! Kids sleepovers, fireworks, went to the lake one day....all that equals me sleeping in until 10:30 this morning

Supposedly the fams are inviting themselves over later....eh whatev. Its hot but overcast today. Not your hot but like 80. If DB is coming over I may just play in the yard while they swim Been playing out there the last couple days before we hit the road running for the eve. Redid another area that I redid last year The winter we had killed off lots of stuff so I swapped things out and shifted around to get rid of all the officially dead shrubs. Plus I had to make that bed smaller. Its in the front corner of the yard and with the new driveway coming next month it would have been a little in the way I think. Two birds...one stone! Now I am starting in on the back...its overwhelming! Such a mess!!! I just don't know what I am going to do with it! And the neighbors are a mess so there mess will come back through to my yard uhg....now I am irritating meself

What are your pool chemicals saying??? Honestly if you are needing to raise or lower your PH dont waste your money on the expensive PH+ or PH- chemicals, we have just as good if not better results with baking soda or borax. Honest injun! I think ML shocks it once a week and puts in algecide once a week
Old 07-06-2014, 08:02 PM   #2028
Blabbermouth!!!

Waaaaaa....I dont wanna go back to work tomorrow! It was nice to have that extra day off!! But sadly back at it tomorrow.

Didn't turn out to be much of a pool day, so I worked on the gardens a bit and did some sprucing up of the mansion and then MIL and a friend of ML's came over and we ate and played cards.

I spilled something on the kitchen table, we don't really use it and there is a table cloth on it so I grabbed it to spay with stain stuff and through it in the wash. Well......let me tell you a little horror tale! I was spraying the stain and happen to notice the edges at the hem are black! Like filthy dirty nasty gross! I think it is probably from Buddy. He is so tall he rubs up on it and got it all nasty! My gosh, I just don't even think about stuff like that, we never use that table really so I would guess maybe Christmas time was the last time I washed it!

So what all went down in your neck of the woods today?? Something more exciting that a dirty table cloth I hope!
Old 07-06-2014, 09:00 PM   #2029
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ha!! No, not much more exciting than a dirty table cloth over here...really.

We (the Hunk), had some folks out to wonder about becoming the new owners of the Firebird. I remained in the homestead, unshowered/unbeautified, and wearing my Green Acres gear , so I have no real pulse on whether these folks will become purchasers or not.

I watched several criminal ID programs today, browsed thru a couple mags, and chowed, and chowed. And napped, and chowed.
Didn't go to church this morning...and glad about it too. For some reason it's been deemed a great idea to have service indoors, among the toxic, head ache inducing new carpet...rather than outdoors in the fresh air. And, my least fave -fill in- pastor had the floor today.

So, in summary it's okay that your table cloth hasn't seen a washing in a century...cause neither has June's hair. Yeah, that's right, it hasn't been washed since Thursday. And I haven't left the house since then either.

You best not share these tidbits with anyone!!

Good to hear you dodged the DB bullet today!! It sounds like you got to get your outdoor Martha Stewart on in a hardcore way!!

Bizzy days for you!! I feel your pain about the work week coming on strong tomorrow. Maybe I should call in for you tomorrow!! I could just let 'em know that Loty played too hard over her long weekend and needs to be excused for at least a full day, in order to get some R & R.
Old 07-06-2014, 09:36 PM   #2030
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Something just dawned on me & I have an interesting observation to share.

I used to tend to be a bit Rain man'ish about recalling dates of events. Not necessarily the year...so much as day & month...of all kinds of stuff. Much of it was just really random -who cares- kinda stuff, but also lots of Big stuff.

The prob with that was that when time would draw nearer to tough/hard big stuff...I found that I would feel very down and overly reflective/dwelly.

So, I decided a few years back that I'd just decide to remove the baggage that I'd associated to the particular date...and not allow meself to get caught up in it all. The notion of that concept seemed pretty impossible, but fast forward, and after practicing it for quite some time now...I can say that it's really worked!!

Win!!
Old 07-07-2014, 09:21 AM   #2031
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Happy Monday!!

Well, at least there's no hangover to have to contend with!! I'd reckon there are many folk enduring that challenge this morning, having came off so many potential party days in a row. Just happy to not be experiencing it with them!!

Sure would like to remain in me Green Acres wear, some more!! In lieu of trying to find Purty. But, alas...all good things must come to an end.

Gotta run some laundries that I hadn't bothered to handle over all these days off & then put it in gear over here.

How's your Monday going? Hey how's the maintenance guy faring?? Is he home & on the road to recovery now?
Old 07-08-2014, 08:02 PM   #2032
Blabbermouth!!!

Howdy me dirty little friend!!! Heck I do it all the time! Its good for your hair!

Well remember my friend with the hubby that had the chronic pancreatitis? Guess he had a full on attack again and was in the hospital again for a week. I guess he now has cysts on it and is going for surgery on Thurs. They are not giving good prognosis. Told her he had 5 years max. He is only 47.
Old 07-08-2014, 08:11 PM   #2033
Blabbermouth!!!

Very good plan! I'm so happy it works for you!

Was there an anniversary lately that brought this on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Something just dawned on me & I have an interesting observation to share.

I used to tend to be a bit Rain man'ish about recalling dates of events. Not necessarily the year...so much as day & month...of all kinds of stuff. Much of it was just really random -who cares- kinda stuff, but also lots of Big stuff.

The prob with that was that when time would draw nearer to tough/hard big stuff...I found that I would feel very down and overly reflective/dwelly.

So, I decided a few years back that I'd just decide to remove the baggage that I'd associated to the particular date...and not allow meself to get caught up in it all. The notion of that concept seemed pretty impossible, but fast forward, and after practicing it for quite some time now...I can say that it's really worked!!

Win!!
Old 07-08-2014, 08:40 PM   #2034
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ha!! Trying to negotiate the sale of the Firebird...and I -think- I may have pushed me luck with the fellow that was out earlier this afternoon.
He said he'd give us a call at 8pm tonight....and he hasn't, yet. I was so certain he would!!
I was trying to force an extra $250 our direction, cause I thought I could. Well, I coulda been wrong!!
No matter, we have a couple coming out again on Friday, that were over this past weekend. I'll try again on them!!

That is so sad about the friends fellow. What a tough time they've had. I sure hope this surgery on Thursday goes well.

Who wants to come over here & do a boat load of chores in this palace?! No...no one does!! They do however wanna just see if the practical joker boys have a better idea in mind, to spend a bit O' time!!

Are you still using your C. Crawford beauty line, and still well pleased??
Old 07-09-2014, 01:59 PM   #2035
Blabbermouth!!!

OOoOoohh pushy pushy! Hey man......I would do the same thing if I ever had anything worth anything to sell! We usually leave our cars at a salvage yard when we are done with em! But they aren't super cool sport cars either so ML is burning through his car! I thought it would be G first car but good grief! He puts a lot of miles on! We got is 2.5 years ago with 40,000 on it and he is at 110,000 OMG...I just did the math, he does like 500 a week! Well that was fun to figure out

I am at the old prop covering today so nice and peaceful here! I didn't tell you the fun from yesterday at work! Someone p**ped in the pool!!!!!!! just floating around in there! Another resident just picked it out with his hands and put it off to the side of the pool like no big deal! I was like oh no! Everyone out!!! I shut her down and through a bunch of shock in it!

I got free tickets to the ball game tonight too so the girls and I are going, probably MIL as well.

TTYL!!!
Old 07-09-2014, 04:15 PM   #2036
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Totally Yay for getting to be at the old prop today!! That's cool!! Do the residents come flocking on over for visit time, when they get word that you're there?! I bet they miss you, big time.

Hey, did you already tell me what went down with the old bag that was going to court a while back, to learn her fate...for being such a thiever? I don't recall hearing what the outcome was.

Yuck!! I just can't fathom someone reaching into the pool & fishing out logs with their bare hands...and then just tossing them aside...like it was nothing more than a leaf or something!! What?!

Well, so I'm being a wuss today..., and stayed home because TOM came by this morning. I decided it sounded more fun to remain at the palace, on muscle relaxers & pain pills...then to go put on me social butterflyness.
I do feel a load of guilt over it...because Hunkies had a two or three day headache that hasn't budged...and yet he keeps on keepin' on.

It sounds like you're lining up to have a FUN evening!! Do you guys make a point to chow ball game concession goods when you attend a game, or is that something you avoid?
I've never been to any real ball games... I would however like to place an order for one of the big hot dogs I see on TV shows...and round it off with a diet sodi & Nacho's. Oh yes please!!

Did I tell you, I'm getting this cool bs monitor that I will wear 24/7, that tracks the bs & is to help me to manage the highs & lows better. I'm really looking forward to it!!

Also, as it would turn out...I wasabi...so much.
Old 07-09-2014, 07:56 PM   #2037
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh what is this new thing??? I cant fathom how it will work. Does it hurt??? Do you just do it for one 24 hr period or is it a permanent thing???

Oh I have TOM here too! Well actually he still has never left from when I had that IUD put in a month ago! Which was supposed to fix it!

Wasabi huh? Hmmm....I thought that was the spicy nasty stuff at chinese restaurants. I have only smelled it and it burned my nose so I didn't eat it

Well the game was super fun as always! We sometimes eat there sometimes just snacks. They have really great homemade potato chips and dip for $2, thats my fave! But I will put in an order for you next time!

yes I am still using C. Crawford stuff, but not all of it. I really love the cream though. I need to get better at using all the products!
Old 07-09-2014, 09:22 PM   #2038
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What?! TOM & you are still going steady & strong...STILL?! That is so unreasonable!!
I recall very well how awful it was to just be -On- for weeks & weeks.
How miserable and frustrating!!
When do you go back to chat with the doc that prescribed the so far, non-effective dope?
What a pain to still be dealing with this.

Yepp, that wasbi is exactly as described...spicy, nasty, chai-knee green slop. Very potent, and can easily take a person's breath away. I used to just despise it. Now I can't get enough of it.
I'm just crazy about the wasabi green peas I found over at Trader Joe's. Yum!!

I've been making us some interesting shakes as of late; using Grapefruit, Lime, Cuke, Ginger, and Green Apple...w/crushed Ice & Water...plus a few dashes of powdered Stevia. It's got a whole lot of kick!! It's a good starter for our day, and then we follow it all up with a couple ice cream cones (each ), at the end of the day.

The bs monitor is something that is semi-perm...in that I will install the sensor portion into thine belly, by way of a needle, and expect it to stay on board for roughly 7 days at a time, before being changed out. The sensor will remain attached and wirelessly communicate to a monitoring device that I'll have to pack around with or on me, as it has to stay within 20 feet of the sensor.
I'll see if I can't come up with a piccy to share.
*Better yet...I found you a little Adam Lavine type boy who wants to show you his wares, while he installs the contraption.

Dexcom G4 Platinum Sensor Insertion - YouTubeDexcom G4 Platinum Sensor Insertion - YouTube
Old 07-09-2014, 09:27 PM   #2039
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Had you heard the word?? The Ryan Gosling boy, from the Notebook, is gonna be someone' Pop. I didn't do it. Did you?!
Old 07-10-2014, 08:01 PM   #2040
Blabbermouth!!!

Well shoot!!! If only all me parts were functioning properly I sure would have offered to host a little Ryan baby for him! I have not heard that! Will have to research that a bit!

Oh I am not on any dope, just the IUD. I have an ultrasound again on monday and see the doc the following week. I am really irritated that she won't just take my parts!

Your little concoction sort of sounds refreshing. Love that you cut it with a few ice creams!

I watched your little cutie patooty and his gadget, what are you hoping to know after doing that? Is this because of your problem running into your bed frame at night from the lows hitting you??