Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2014, 08:07 AM   #1951
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Glad you got to talk to your old flame/buddy! What was going on interesting in his world that he was missing you? Is he married too? I forget.

Funny you say that, when we were at G's honor assembly on Thursday I saw the boy I dated in 8/9 grade, made me chuckle. The last time I was in that building with him we were makin out....now our kids are there together! I did not share that little tid bit with ML though. He gets sad when he thinks he wasn't the only one to ever hold me affections Even though lusty make out sessions under bleachers is dumb kid love he still gets broken hearted

The meds I was on were only for 10 days. Its not a daily. Was just to get things moving again. Guess they work huh? It may be something I have to do every month for 10 days to keep regular. Dunno, will see when I go back on Wed to the doc.
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
lotus33 is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2014, 08:10 AM   #1952
Blabbermouth!!!

I will not go outside to play in yard

I HAVE to clean the castle!!!!!

I want a magic wand!!!!!

What are you two up to today???
Old 06-07-2014, 09:09 AM   #1953
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Yepp, Scarface has got a fan club. This last vid you shared had him wearing much more acceptable jeans too. Clearly he doesn't wanna continue to upset his lovies on the side, with his teenie bopper spray paint pant leggings.

Well I just think that's pretty awful, about how the folks attempted to handle the ending with your pup. That's just not right...and I feel like they just should have normally-naturally-fully known that.
Pretty sure that's what's referred to as -heartless-. Yes it is.
I'm Glad to hear that you were able to make it in time to spend time with your pup and give him a proper "Save me a spot & I'll see ya, Friend".
That's got me all teary eyed imagining the whole thing. I just feel like that is the toughest stuff to go thru, in this whole life experience. It's just heart breaking.

Whew...let me knock that emo down a few notches before I'm wrecked for too much longer!!

I would so gladly take your indoor castle tiding's over whatever it is you think you have the wanna for, on the outdoors!! There ya go...take it!!
What do you wanna do out there now?

I feel bleckity this morning. I guess it's just a combo of the poor chow choices as of late, this on-going ill that the Hunk & I have packed around all week, and some lack of sleep issues last night. The Hunk coughed & hacked for much of it, and is now on the slumber...finally. As for me...I haven't slept for hours...but I do plan to be eye balling a nap later.

So funny about the lusty make out boy & you both having kiddo's in the same school!! Did he turn out good??
I understand ML's line of thinking...completely, irrational as it could be.

As for my old pal...he reaches out & tries to keep our friendship alive. He values it higher than I/we do. A few years back he moved his whole fam a state away, to live closer to us. We made ourselves available for 1 visit in the almost 2 years he lived that near by...then we moved almost 6 hours away, and he moved his fam back to our old home town in Calif.

So I don't know what the day will hold yet. There should be a plan put into place to sparkle the Palace...but until I feel less mirky...that's not gonna happen.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:15 AM   #1954
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, forgot to fully answer the Q. No, old pal is not currently married, although he was when he made the move of the fam to be closer to us. That was his 2nd marriage. Once they returned to Calif, she bailed back up here to Oregon for some little 18 yr. old punk stud muffin boy. The divorce came shortly after...and he's been single since, for like 4'ish years now.
GirlKickinIt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 02:40 PM   #1955
Blabbermouth!!!

Help! ML is trying to kill me! I am just getting to sit down cause I sent him to the store for chicken! We have been !!!!

G's birthday is on the 12th. She will be 12 She is having 2 girls stay the night so we are wanting to bust out the remaining things to do on the basement so it can be ready for her and her pals! We have been neglecting it as of late The make up room wont be done and the storage I need wont be bought but the rest...finito! Only took a year! Oh wait! I do have a bit to do in the bathroom too, like finish sealing the walls and floor but other than that its good.

Since the furniture was ruined in the flood we decided (well ML decided) to get new for upstairs and move this stuff down there. I am having a hard time spending on new when I KNOW it will be ruined! The big dogs cant help it. I won't do fabric for the amount of mud they track in. Guess I would rather have it scratched then filthy from them and our mud hole backyard!

Got this, couch, loveseat, and chair. Not in love but it was cheap and I know will have to be replaced in 5-6 years anyway so it will work. The loveseat has a drink and storage thing in the center. Not sure what I think of that. That will be my spot. But it reclines so I can lay down that way. Our stuff now does not recline. The set before did and I liked it so thats one good thing!

Last edited by lotus33; 06-08-2014 at 02:43 PM..
Old 06-08-2014, 02:41 PM   #1956
Blabbermouth!!!

Old 06-08-2014, 02:45 PM   #1957
Blabbermouth!!!

the chicken is here.....gotta go!

BBL!

Hope your feeling more betterer today!
Old 06-08-2014, 04:08 PM   #1958
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OOOoooOOoOOooohhhh, that's a pretty set of furny!! Really love that!! And really love it for all of the reasons you'd mentioned too; with it's ability to recline and ease of clean up with the furry fam members. Totally!! Also...it's just got such a classy~stylish feel to it...very -grown up-. UN-like what me romper room set feels like to me. Plus I just totally digg that rich brown color!! Yes, Great choice!!

So G knows she'll be gettin' her party ON, in the fresh basement quarters? What a Fun time that's gonna be!!
Whoa on her turning 12 already!! Can you even believe it?!
Is there a theme to this party gathering...or are themes just not real important by this -late- stage in life?
What about the chow~chow & cake? Any thoughts brewing along those lines?

I don't recall if I told ya......there's a massive fire going down in the next town over...since yesterday some time...and it's blowing up into our townage. This morning it was just especially thick, dark and yucko.
I went outside, in order to go set some chow out for Max at CT's, as she's outta town for a couple , and boy that disgusting air just stuck in my throat and even stung me eyes!! Awful!!

Nope, not feeling better-er yet. As a matter of fact, I think I feel worster ...and because I haven't lifted a fing around here...I'm feeling overwhelmed by that lack of sparkle.
I'm workin' on it though. Throwin' a bit O' java down...is hopes of feeling the ambition sensation, once I hit the bottom of the cup. Hope so!!
Old 06-08-2014, 06:10 PM   #1959
Blabbermouth!!!

phew! Done for the day! Sitting down and going to watch a show, then shower and bed!!

Well you made me feel better about the furniture I was not in love but like I said knowing it will be wrecked in a few months is leaving a bitter taste in my mouth! We only spent about 45 min in the store But I think it will be ok after i get over the irritation of wasting money! The dogs have ruined this leather. I will take a pic tomorrow. Its getting dark now so I can get a good pic.

Yesterday I also bought my grandmas china. Irritated I had to buy it but whatev I have it. Its beautiful! I know the guy doing the estate sale so I called him and said hey....put those aside for me! He had already sold them to a collector but called them and said the family was keeping them. They were her Mother's, from Poland. For whatever reason they were left to my Aunt but she didn't want them, she thought they were from QVC Oh well....I am happy to have them! It was weird seeing all her things displayed and tagged The actual sale is Wed and Thurs. I am not going. Don't want to see people rummaging through her things
Old 06-08-2014, 06:20 PM   #1960
Blabbermouth!!!

IMAG0959.jpg

IMAG0963.jpg
Old 06-08-2014, 06:32 PM   #1961
Blabbermouth!!!

NO I did not know of the fires!!!! Like how close we talking to you???? Why did it start? What is the expected date they will be out? Or is that not something that can be predicted?

Gosh it must be awful huge and close if your seeing/smelling it! My gosh!!

Argh....I am always a mess at birthday time! No she doesn't want a theme..yup too old for that! Good grief 12 is almost a full grown woman dontcha know?? I rented the clubhouse at work for the 12th, it also happens to be the last day of school. Told both kids they could invite as many as they wanted for an after school swim party. This is separate from G's birthday. Then at 9 I am taking G and her friends to a movie they all want to go see. They read the book and are just so excited to see the movie. Not sure what I am doing about cake yet
Old 06-08-2014, 06:43 PM   #1962
Blabbermouth!!!

yes, inconsiderate for sure how MCT and Dad handled my little dog! They are not much for dogs, never got another either. I wanted her so so so so bad. Begged for years! Like years. They actually finally got us one because for about 2 years I acted like a dog. Crawled around on all 4's and barked, bit peoples pant legs I am guessing that was between 6-8. A lady my Mom worked with bred **** Tzu puppies and one was returned. My Mom brought her home. I still remember her walking in with a box and this little puppy head popping out the top of it

Great now I got myself going!

I cry easy these days. Why do you suppose? If I am lacking female hormones why the waterworks over everything? Any idea?
Old 06-08-2014, 08:52 PM   #1963
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

My answer to your last Q is that because regardless of the hormone imbalance...you still DO have a heart. Oh and what a sweet story about how your little pup. Sounds like that was one precious, and very loved/wanted baby.
Ha!! On you roaming the floor on all fours, as part of your on-going mission and plea!! Real creative, Loter!!

Ya know, my folks never let me have a pup as a kid. CT didn't want the extra responsibility. No, of course not...that would require cutting into selfish time. And my Pa...well his issue had more to do with being concerned that there would be dog doo to step in, and what if the dog turns out to be a barker? Oh I was so disgusted with them over that. When I was probably about 10 yr.'s old, I tried to bribe my Dad with two packs of baseball cards (the kind with gum in them ). Well, he hates sports...so that didn't go anywhere. That was the first time I'd heard the expression of -Nothing like a snow job-. That was CT's comment to him, about what I was up to with that.

As for the fires...well I suppose it's technically two of them...but they came about at the same time and then plumed out to look like a a bulls head or something...from what I've gathered from the news. So they'er being referred to as the 2 bulls. Anyway...early this morning I'd heard that there were over 6800 acres burned, and a couple hundred households evacuated, as well as large livestock, because of the smoke factor. They had 0 containment at that point.
I'd reckon it's probably a 10 minute drive south from us. So not at all a risk to us...just smokey as all get out. We were fortunate today, in that the winds shifted late morning, and started to really give us a good break of the stench.
Old 06-08-2014, 08:52 PM   #1964
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow, G, and A too, will have such a FUN G~Party!! What perfect timing for it too, with school just getting out and everyone already stoked over that!! Following it up with a movie they're jonesing to see is also just fully brilliant.
I would like to vote for cupcakes at the swim party!! Well and then of course I'd also like to have cake & ice cream at home with the homies, before & after our movie too.

Oh yeah...the Kitty china is really just the prettiest set ever!! Totally love it!! So cool that you were able to nail it down & retrieve it. That was a close call!!

So aside from handling a good deal of filing, and very light kitchy clean up, I vacuumed. The end. That's all. I just don't feel well...so that's all it's gonna get today.

I made a cuke-carrot-celery drink for dinn. Just hoping to fuel the run down system some better nutrition that it's seen over the past few days. Ha!! Days...as if that's all it's been!!

I should weigh tomorrow. Help me get realigned...out of shame & fear.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:11 PM   #1965
Blabbermouth!!!

Well how is it going today? Feeling better after the vile green drinks? I may have to join you soon for real on those!

Hey before you were diagnosed, or now I suppose, did you get nauseous from eating carbs? I am sick to my stomach after eating carbs almost instantly. I actually thought it was a gluten intolerance but maybe it was IR all along? Although I have not seen anything in my internet searching that would suggest that is a symptom of IR.

Fires are sooooo scary! Not a fan at all!!!! Thats seems too close for comfort to me! Is this a common occurrence? Some parts of the world just seem to be prone to it!

ML just called, at 6:30 and said he would not be home until around 10 He has been at work since 5 am I hate hate hate that! I worry about him driving when he is tired like that! An apartment complex ordered 120 new door locks and installed them without realizing in each box from the company there were 6 locks but only 2 different keys. So 3 and 3 of the same. So they installed them and didn't mix them up in the buildings and all the neighbors have keys to each others apartments Not sure why the people who ordered them didn't know that when they come in shipped from the company that there were duplicates because this is what they do for a living, revamp whole complexes. Anyway apparently it is ML fault...not sure on that either but he is driving all over the surrounding towns trying to come up with different locks I am like why??? Just have the complex go through and leave the deadbolts but mix the door knobs around with surrounding buildings and reissue keys to residents! They will never find the combinations to all the mix ups! Grrrrrrr.......
Old 06-09-2014, 08:42 PM   #1966
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Today was a better day...although still somewhat rough. I AM feeling better bs/diet wise. More balanced, and less exhausted because of it. I've just gotta be more responsible about my intake of chow and my laziness over making the right/better choices!! Dang it!!

No, I've not noticed a connection between chowin' carbs and gettin' a stomach ache. Well, not normally...in that if I didn't fully gorge meself on the chow...I would not expect to get a stomach ache over it.
I wonder what that could be for you?
Do you recall what they came back with on your blood sugar #'s? It was fasting, right?

On the topic of vile juicing...I would wonder if you might enjoy a simple V8'ish type drink? Like the other day I made a batch with carrot, cuke, and celery...with added water & crushed ice.
If I was just gonna go wild & add flave...I'd throw in a tomato, maybe a bell, some salt and maybe a shot of tabasco, for some spicy heat.

That is such a drag about ML's increased work hours today & having to drive home so late. Really, the whole thing sounds like nonsense and totally unreasonable to me. Because I feel so strongly about it...I'd like to let him take tomorrow off.

A shout out to the sweet Hunk. On our way to pulling into our driveway, we noticed our neighbor's fence line had a fence slat knocked out of it...laying down. The fellow's dogs face was poking out...checking out the world passing by...that he can't normally take in. There was no risk in the dog getting out, as he's probably 3 or 4 times the size of the opening. Anyhow...Hunkie hauled over there with his drill & made things right, as the neighbor wasn't home. This is probably the 2 or 3rd time he's repaired areas of the guys fence. I just think that's the coolest. I love that he's so thoughtful like that.

Feelin' a bit cranky town about the mansion still being jacked from my lack of efforts here recently...and yet having to speed off to the workplace each day. Ummm, but I have work to do...here!!
Old 06-09-2014, 09:58 PM   #1967
Blabbermouth!!!

I'm awake

ML ended up getting home about 8 and we went to bed early, by 9:30. Slept for 30 min then the neighbors dog started barking, then I got my itchy twitchy thing from being so tired and now I can't get back to sleep. Came downstairs to kill some time and then go try to sleep again.

Oh that Hunk....hes a good boy! That was awful nice of him! Is this the neighbor that wants your car???

My BS#'s are fine. Fasting was 92. I must have some sort of allergy maybe. If I eat a carb heavy meal I am nauseous within 30 min. The kids always want pancakes on the weekend and I make them maybe every other weekend.....uhg.....3 pancakes and I am sick sick sick Pizza....sick and heartburn, spaghetti sick and heartburn, basically any heavy bready/carby type meal and I am done for.

I'm feeling cranky too! The mess, the too much to do, parties, the list goes on.....but for sure I am in a foul mood

OK, wish me luck....I am off to try to sleep non twitchy style
Old 06-10-2014, 11:27 AM   #1968
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh how I would LOVE to stay -N- chat!! I can't!!

I hope you were able to get some sleeps on ya & feel rested enough to blast thru your day.

I'll ketchup this eve!!
Old 06-10-2014, 09:27 PM   #1969
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

About to head for yonder hills and rinse this lame day off!!

Thought I'd share this interesting photo/story with ya. It went down over the weekend, with that Two Bulls fire in Bend I told ya about. Kinda cool lookin'!!

Wildfire sparks amazing wedding photo in Oregon
Old 06-11-2014, 10:04 PM   #1970
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stayed home illin' today. Not from the bug I've been recovering from...no. Instead, I'd chowed pretty darn clean yesterday with green viles and spinach and steakie, rather than any sort of carb fest. The insulin dope I guesstimated out turned out to be too much for the overnight dose. I didn't recognize what was up right away. I woke up just soaked from a sweatout. I got up and ran meself into my bedpost...twice...and couldn't easily move myself away from it. By the time I was half way down the hallway, because of the simple exertion of walking...I was in a full fit of tremors/shakes and fast heart palpitations.
After gettin' the bs's back up...I went back to bed.
I just didn't recover well enough, or in time, to be cranking out a gettin' ready for the day party.

Got doc appts tomorrow.

Happy early Birthday to G!! I'll be thinking of you Partier's!!
What did you come up with for birthday goodies?

I've gotta hit the sack. I'll see ya tomorrow!!

Oh yeah, what's your furny sitch for upstairs?!
Old 06-11-2014, 10:12 PM   #1971
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Just remembered that I forgot to answer a Q., from a bit ago.
No, the fence board ish neighbor isn't the same as the Firebird wanna-be boy.
The fence ish is the ultra-recluse neighbor across the street, whose kitty I discovered/scooped some time back, that I may have told ya about.
He's a real nice guy. Probably just a bit older than the Hunk. Just real shy, and tries real hard to not have to interact with anyone. As a matter of fact, we're the only ones he does chat with...when our paths -must- cross. He surely would not go out of his way for it though.

There ya go...all up to speed on all that is not important!!
Old 06-12-2014, 09:38 PM   #1972
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Craz-ee day!! So Glad it's over!! Oh yeah...and TOM decided it was time to reunite. I feel like this just went down like 2 weeks ago...but No, apparently not. I wasn't ready for this sorta stupidness right now!!

Anyhow...I've gotta bail off & head in to get un-done now. When I grow up I wanna be one of those wash -N- wear/roll outta bed kinda gals. Enough with all this maintenance!!

I've been picturing all kinds of Fun Birthday Party action over in your part today!! I hope it's been just a full on Blast for everyone!!
I wanna hear all about it!!
Old 06-13-2014, 07:21 PM   #1973
Blabbermouth!!!

Hola!

That pic of the couple was really spectacular...if only the raging fire behind them wasn't ruining things But really it was great!

Oh man....I can't believe your still ill'in! What a drag!!!
Although.....I suppose if it gets you off work...... Somedays I would rather be sick at home then well at work

Well where to start...

The furniture was about 4 inches too wide to fit. The problem, which I didn't consider, was that it was 4 inches deeper than the current stuff and so while I measured for length I did not for depth Hard to explain. Anyways since it was clearance stuff there was a no return policy. I called and begged and they allowed me to exchange but not return. Well thats what I needed anyway so whoohoo! When I called that night when I got home the furniture store happened to be open till 11 that night instead of 9. They were running a big sale! I not only got to exchange it, I got the new stuff on a better sale so had money returned.....AND they were giving away free samsung tablets and some iphone thingy! I couldn't believe they let me have that stuff too! It is coming tomorrow!!! Highly stressful trying to keep this furniture from getting scratched there few days!!! I just have a hundred blankets covering every surface of it!

Funny story on the way to the furniture store. It was 9:30 at night, I had to go to the next town over, Saginaw. I was so tired I though I better take my MIL with me. I picked her up and headed to the store. Takes 35 min to get to the store. We got there at 10:20. I walk in and thought to meself.....hmmm.....weird I thought the clearance area was on the other side of the store A person comes up to me and I say hey I am looking for Josh. Josh?? No Josh works here. In me tired state of mind I went to the WRONG TOWN OMG I was so embarrassed!!! We jumped in the car and started heading to the right town, Bay City! It was late and the roads were clear and *maybe* I was speeding a bit but we cut the 25 min drive to 13 Got to the right store, right town, found Josh Switched furniture got presents ......all good now! Except....I HAD to pick something! The only thing that was the right size was a charcoal colored set. Almost black. I don't care for black furniture Well and everything in that room goes with brown. But at least I will be able to open the backyard door and the stuff will actually fit.

Old 06-13-2014, 07:37 PM   #1974
Blabbermouth!!!

I went to the doc, she thought an iud was the best option for regulating me so thats what happened there. Hopefully it will settle down now! Wanted to put me on metforim or something to lose weight but I said no. Told her I was going to drink vile things with me buddy in OR. She said ok. Checking back in September.

G and A had their friends over to swim at my work, it was a disaster. G and her friends were good but A's friends were naughty!! I ended up kicking a few out of the pool and putting them in time outs. Told them if they wanted to act like babies I would treat them like babies and they can sit in a time out chair.
They are not Loty fans! Thats ok, I am not fans of them either!!! One kid ended up chipping her front teeth on the side of the pool she was goofing around so much! A was mad at her little friends. At least she wasn't mad at me for yelling at them! I really can't stand misbehaving kids!!

Did that until 8:30 then took G and her 2 friends to a movie at 9:30. Got home at midnight and was soooo soooo tired! They were good and had a nice time at the movie. They stayed the night and went home at around 2 today. Tomorrow we will do dinner and cake for her.
Old 06-13-2014, 07:38 PM   #1975
Blabbermouth!!!

I feel like I had lots more to tell ya, but I am crashing...

See ya tomorrow!!!
Old 06-13-2014, 07:44 PM   #1976
Blabbermouth!!!

OMG!!!! This is what I wanted to tell you!!! ML made all 3 news stations tonight! Here is a clip from one of them.

He had a tornado touch down by his store and he took it upon himself to orchestrate this clean up effort and got volunteers. He also was able to raise $1000 to buy some supplies to donate to this family. He drove around and found who was hit the hardest and just went to their door and asked if they wanted help He's such a good boy!

This is the 3rd time he has made the news!!

He actually hates it but when people hear what he is doing they call the news and tell them to go! He just does it to be good, the connection to HD is just for resources ya know? He doesn't like it coming off as publicity stunts. I told him the news is so full of bad let them report some good! People need to see the good too!
Home Depot helps residents clean up after tornado - WNEM TV 5

Last edited by lotus33; 06-13-2014 at 07:49 PM..
Old 06-13-2014, 07:52 PM   #1977
Blabbermouth!!!

Heres another one

Home Depot volunteers help clean up after EF1 tornado in Saginaw - ABC 12
Old 06-13-2014, 09:27 PM   #1978
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh ML...what a kind, sweet dude. Of course he has a full on fan club...he's that kinda "Good Guy", that cares enough to give of himself, freely. He sure is Cute, Loter. Hubba!!

Tornado's in your neck of the woods?! For reals?! Get outta there, man!! Really, how do you not fully freak out over that?

Your new furny is just Awesome!! It's gonna feel like brand new digs now...with each level having new equipment to lounge on. Are they comfy pieces?
So funny about you hittin' the wrong town'ed store!! I can see how that can happen though.
What a full on score you made with making that exchange, and getting cool furn, at a better price AND with gift-ees!! Love how that totally came together!!

That's awful about having to reign in those little bratty pals of A's at the swim party. I just can't fathom acting out, so as to have another parent get down on me over my poor behavior. I would have NEVER!! Shame on those hooligans for that!! Good for you, for puttin' 'em in their place!!

Feelin' emo heavy...will ship & return.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:55 PM   #1979
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So in reading about your IUD...my eyes initially read IED, (improvised explosive device). Ummm, maybe not!!
Well what's the deets on that...is that the 5 year implant? Where do they install it? Do you scoot for that or is it the one you can wear in your upper arm?

Speaking of the unmentionables; so I'm at the school today, and realize the only tams I have available are of the OB brand. Hmmm...never used them before. Got what I got as a sample sent in the mail. Cool...off to the powder I go. I unwrap the little goodie, and low-n-behold, those things don't come equipped with an applicator!! What?! I didn't know I was walkin' into that kind of party. I totally would not purchase that. Who do they think I am?!

So happy it's weekend time. Big plans over here will include a mani & pedi, plenty O' chores, and it should include a call over to my Dad's for a Happy Father's Day chat...and a week late return call to his wife. I just hate having phone conversations, and would just rather not. I haven't always been this way...but I am now, and just dread it so much when I have to force meself.

Got a future invite to BBQ with a set of our adult students, at their homestead. They're my fave out of that pack. I -knew- instantly when I met them that we'd all end up being good budz.

I bee tired. Time to go wash off & throw me to bed!! Finally...back where I've wanted to be all day!!

Oh yes, you were right in saying you'd be throwin back the vile green with your buddy in Oregon...especially after cuttin' me off of the cake I was so lookin' forward to earlier!!

Ketchup tomorrow!!
Old 06-14-2014, 08:47 AM   #1980
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning Sunshine Lollipop!!

Half way done with the mani~pedi action.

Breakfasts have been doled out and now I'm working on boosting the -gonna- to place this call I've been loathing over. As much as I don't wanna do it...I don't wanna be dreading it ALL day...so I'm gonna try to just bust it out.

Beyond all that nonsense...will probably be mucho choring, just to try to get caught back up around here. Dirty heathens that occupy this castle haven't done enough to put a dent in the -need toos- here lately.

Also need to put together a big vat of vile. Kinda just like my pal needs to.

And confessions: my spirit is just feeling terribly troubled/grieved, about a convo I had with the Hunk day before yesterday. I was venting about CT and about the level of contact being too much. I wasn't at all nice about the way I put it.
In reality...the contact is limited to maybe a couple of times a week, in order to pick up and drop off the kids...and then for the past 3 or so weeks there's been a drop off of pizza and salad makings to us. Not a lot, right? I know, I get that. And really all the contacts come with a benefit to us.
I suppose I'm just super overwhelmed/on edge, with balancing all that is life, and chronic illness mixed in...that adding a CT with CT tendencies, just is extra agitation.
Anyhow...it was just between he & I...this convo. And yet I feel just sick about having said it out loud. Also, paranoid...that what if I'd been heard? I tell ya...words are just so powerful.
Sticking with the is it true, kind, and necessary, is really good advice. If only I'd considered those things beforehand...

Alrighty!! What's goin' down in Lotytown?!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 06-14-2014 at 08:50 AM..