Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2014, 11:13 AM   #1921
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Good Morning!! Actually afternoon I suppose, and I really oughtta be gettin' my ready on.

Just a quick note to proudly proclaim that a spicy mixed vegg soup/chowder was created this morning...as well as a verrrry Green shake.
Gonna try to stay on the straight & narrow today.
Really, I hopped on the scales the other morning...and I'd crept<---Ha!!...um leaped & jumped, up to 182. No end in sight at this point...unless some real full on effort is made.
Also considering taking part (fully), in the adult class...rather than just stepping in to the wanna parts....leaving out all the good basic cardio action. Yes...that's how I've been rolling. I step in during self defense and fighting...only. I'll try to build in more of the class.

One of my shin bones is just totally messed up, from clashing with the adult toughie last night. Consolation is...I know he's feeling it too.

Okay...gotta run!! I'll be lookin' for a full report on your -Gettin' checked out- appt. today...if you're up to it!!
Lator Gator!!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2014, 10:58 AM   #1922
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning!! Annnd, Happy Friday!!

I'm expecting for this to be a *Super* day!! Of course we know how well our plans for the days usually go too!!

Today, our "Belt Testers"...8 of them this month, are going to be presented with their yellow belts & certificates. They're just all kinds of stoked for this.
It's also *Fun Friday*!! So...lots of high energy/crazy play time, karate style...infused with weapons and breaking boards.
Pluuuusss...we're told that the big heavy bag we ordered last week would be in today. Oh I hope so...cause I think that'll just add so much Fun for these guys.

We have a new student coming in for his intro this afternoon...before classes get going, and then Pizza eats at the tail end of the day.
Yes...*whole food diet*...as I'm eatin' a -whole lotta foods-.
Nah...I'm not doing too terrible...just swerving over here & there.

It's supposed to be mid to high 80's today & the next couple. You know what that might mean?! Swim~Swim~Swim...if it's true.

Oh yeah....
So last night I was fixin' to gear up in my sparring gear...and get my fight on, in the adult class; I bent over, in front of our officey desk, to grab my foot pad, and me bum knocked over my freshly poured coffee...alllllll over the file cabinets. So, I spent the coulda been fightin' time soppin' up my mess. Whatever. It was a good laugh for everyone else.

Okay...the time's gettin' away from me. I gotta go pull it together.
See ya on the later!!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 05-30-2014 at 11:01 AM..
GirlKickinIt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 09:47 PM   #1923
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yay...Weekend Time!!

It was a Fun, bizz-ee day!! Glad it's over!!

What's the plan in Lotytown, for the weekend?
Old 05-31-2014, 11:53 AM   #1924
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning!! Happy Saturday!!

Well let me tell ya...I got up at 4am this morning!! No good reason for it. I could have easily gone back to sleep...but then I thought...Hmmmm, I could bonsai out to Wally, go get my shop on in peace, and get back before the Hunk needs to bail out for his men-folk group at church. Yeah...Sold!!
After I shopped out all the cosmetics I thought I needed......then I ran off to their PJ dept. I'd just read -another- article about going with flattering/fem nightware...for all the obvious reasons...blah...blah. Yeah I know...but I really like my Laura Ingles wear!! It's comfy!!
Anyway...I set out to look at adding something a little more appealing.
I left out with the opposite. The getup I chose is something only a widowed June Granny would strut around in. It actually has little piccy's of cowboy boots, gardening tools, a wheel barrow, and a potted plant. Come to think of it...maybe Loter needs one too!!
I really like that it has good upper arm coverage, and it's just loose & flowy.
*As I went back with my camera/phone to snap up this shot to share, Hunkie came in and asked what I was doing. I told him I was taking a piccy to show Loty. He asked of what......I didn't really wanna show & tell. But...I was on the spot...so, had to. I eesplained how I'd tried to pick out something a little more appealing...but was just drawn to the -June Wear-.
Bless his heart...he said "Ward approves".
Yeah right!! For my sake, sure he does...but surely this is not something he'd have (or any Dude, for that matter) picked out...if he was looking for a RAWR nightie.
I'll have to work on this.
I find it tough to choose something I think will be attractive, when I know I won't have the advantage of the brazeer lift while wearing the outfit. No, instead I'll have low-hanging, overfilled waterballons swaying around my waist, under whatever nightie I've slipped on...and the RAWRy ones are usually sleeveless too!! What?! That's not gonna look any sorta good, no matter how pretty the material is!!

So the house could really use some general choring today. That WAS me plan. I just really don't feel like it.
Also on the agenda is to make a big cauli-salad & bbq some pork spare ribs. Won't happen though if I don't make myself tidy that kitch. There's just no-way that I can start a new project in an un-done/un-sparkled kitchy!!
Need some Gumption!!

What did you decide to do with your day?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014-05-31 11.27.24.jpg (20.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 2014-05-31 11.27.42.jpg (25.8 KB, 5 views)
Old 05-31-2014, 03:16 PM   #1925
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Found absolutely no gumption...so I joined the rest of the fam, for a nap.

Forgot to mention some other worthy finds, from my early morning shop-out!!
L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lipstick in Nude Ballet. Love this!! It comes in a lipstick looking tube...but is actually a liquid, with a wand applicator. I dunno, but I LIKE it!! Apparently it was what Kim Kardasion wore during her wedding reception. I don't follow the gal...but I'm always all ears for a recommendation on a nude lipstick, and really...beauty/makeup wise...she's not half bad.
So, when I return to Wally...I plan to pick up a handful more of those...in order to have them all around, within constant reach.

Do you ever go with a nuded lip, or do you seek real color??

I picked up another magnifying-suction cup backed mirror, for me old mug. It's an 8 X magnifyer. It's helpful...although I could see where I could have gone even stronger still, but realize, that may not be a good idea.

This brings me to another Q. I use the magnifyer for the purpose of being a plucky. On the daily...every.single.day. Haveta.
Do folks use a magnifyer when applying their foundation, do you think? Do you, or do you just use a straight up reg mirror?

As for foundation; I picked up a Covergirl CC...something, that has an Olay Regenerist flair to it. I don't know...the reviews on it made me feel like it might be a good choice. If it is...I'll letcha know all there is to know about it.
Picked up another foundation brush. I alternate between using one, and not.

Do you use a foundation brush, for application?

Okay...time to throw back some iced java and see about throwin' meself at a project or two.
Old 05-31-2014, 05:35 PM   #1926
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh...I totally spaced that you were being a landscapey worker-bee today!!

Will you get to take a free day off this coming week, to make up for your laboring Saturday?

I popped over to the playground, to ask the gals if they use their magnifyers for applying foundation. It seems that some do...some don't.
I'm gonna give it a shot...maybe tomorrow.

So in honor of your service today...take the rest of the eve off...no cooking or cleaning necessary. There ya go!!
Old 05-31-2014, 08:04 PM   #1927
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/212/130
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
Oh so so so so so much to comment on!!! But I am so super tired! 2 full days in a row of hundreds and hundreds of flowers Then we went to a ball game tonight and just got home.

Check in tomorrow!!!
lotus33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 09:37 AM   #1928
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning!! Happy Sundee!!

Choppy night last night. Probably gonna require an afternoon nappy to feel better about it.

Until then...breakie for the fam...and some choring.

Also...a little kitchy time, in order to make:

A gigantic vat of liquid Green
Cauli~Salad...cause I never got around to it yesterday
And a basic, easy to grab over the next couple days; Green Salad

The Hood & I are both a bit sniffle-ee. No surprise I guess...seeing as the level of exposure to so many germie little heathens. In fact, one who is about 3 yr.s old coughed -right- in my face on Friday afternoon. So irritating!!

Anyhow...we're not planning to leave Green Acres today.
I reckon it might be a fine afternoon to shower & rejammie...into the anti-RAWR wear.

Poor Loter...of course you're all worn out!! What's the plan for your day today?
Old 06-01-2014, 07:08 PM   #1929
Blabbermouth!!!

Argh! I'm having an overheating meltdown!!!! Just finished watching our show, gonna hit a cold shower and head to bed! My pills I took are kicking in and serious cramping and pain along with all of the sudden some way hat flashes ........I am super cranky!!!

Catch ya tomorrow when I am not so unbearable!!!
Old 06-02-2014, 09:26 AM   #1930
Blabbermouth!!!

Well you can call me wimpy today But only for today

These pills are kicking me behind!!! Think TOM, constipation and a splash of labor for good measure.....super fun! It lasts about an hour then I have 2-3 hours off. Well thats a lie, its been 4 hours now since the last biggie but I still came home from work. I was not in the most pleasant of moods for people pleasing today

Ok let me get to all the pressing things I wanted to get to here!!

Only you go to the store for a Zsa Zsa nightie and come home with Mrs. Roper! What a total crack up!!!! I do not waste time on the cutie nighties anymore either! Well and it would be awkward to wear around the house with 2 littles so ...um no thanks! Since we know I only wear a birthday suit to bed then it would be completely pointless! So bring on Mrs. Roper!!!! However when I did wear cutie ones I had all my bits and pieces where bits and pieces ought to be so I can understand your frustration in what to buy to be the most flattering! I used to always buy the satin ones with a matching robe. Maybe just get a fancy pretty robe. Oooh better get the cute nightgown too though or it will be like a super awful prank when you untie it to reveal the cowboy boot/gardening theme don't touch me nightie Oh poor hunkie!!

Nope I only use the mag mirror for plucking as well. I tried it for make up once and didn't like it! Scary!!! What way are you going now? To mag or not to mag??

I don't wear any foundation just the mineral powder, so can't help you there. When I did wear it I mixed it with lotion and used my fingers. Then to get rid of any swirly marks left I would pat my face. Sort of like a guy would pat on after shave. Come to think of it we probably look all sorts of special putting on make up huh? All the faces we make and smacking my face.

Lipstick, eh.....I have tried the nude but probably like you had a hard time finding one that didn't make me look washed out. I only wear a shimmery lip gloss in a brownish pink. I give up on everything else! I don't like how lipstick feels. I have tried mattes, shines. creamy, liquids, markers, stains, all of them So I stick with my lipgloss.
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
Old 06-02-2014, 01:22 PM   #1931
Blabbermouth!!!

Do you see the time of the last post?

Do you see the time now?

Do you know what I did the WHOLE time???

One of my better performances don't ya think?

I was hoping to catch up on house stuff since I had the whole day but I guess not! I went to work until 10:30 then got groceries so I did do a little today

It is pouring cats and dogs here!!! I had transplanted some ferns yesterday......they are getting beat to death right now....see ya next year little ferns! Good for everything else though to get a nice good soak!

Hey how did the belt testing go? More importantly how did your bum/coffee sitch get rectified? Get it RECT~ified? Oh what a ~crack~ up
Old 06-02-2014, 01:31 PM   #1932
Blabbermouth!!!

The Doc called, I have to redo some blood work but the biopsy came back non cancerous so thats good!

My prolactin is high though Been doing some self diagnosis online....think I will stop. Just gave meself a pituitary tumor jeesh! Will have to redo it and see what the results are and then go from there.

Well...I suppose. I better get something done today ML will be home in an hour and then we have to eat and go to G's band concert in the sardine packed gymnasium with no AC.....great
Old 06-03-2014, 08:45 PM   #1933
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hiya!!

No!! I wouldn't be in any sorta people pleasin' mood under the combo of ailments you listed either!! For goodness sakes...that sounds just awful!!
Hey, this is gonna probably sound lame...but your pal just doesn't know...and you probably do...so spill it!! Here's the Q....Are you able to decide how many days you'll have TOM, by how many pills you take of that kind...or do things just not work that way...in the big wide world of the birds & bees?

How are you feeling today??

More to come...just wanted to get one shot out atcha real quick!!
Old 06-03-2014, 08:58 PM   #1934
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So stokered that all is well with the biopsy results!!
Now for this Prolactin bizz...I'm gonna have to look into this. And probably create my own pituitary tumor!!

Oh yes...I remember now...something I've gotta circle back around to. I would have to be so fully miesterly drunk off me guduncka dunck to go prancin' around in front of Hunkie in all my glory!! Tell me...how did this come about?! Has it just always been -you go willy~nilly and I will too- kinda party between the Loty's?!

Let me pause here & add...I still feel verrrry self conscious even just wearing one of my nice gowns that's sleevelss!! NO...not cause I'm a prude on that level!! Just cause they're lucy goosy underarms flappin' around.

Comin' atcha with another in a sec.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:13 PM   #1935
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So, neither the Hunk , nor I have felt 100% over the past few days. It's nothing more than a little sinusy thing...but for me it's jusssst enough to push me towards feeling rageful towards nonsense.
The Hunk can take super cool over the counter dopes that get him feelin' super powered up to deal with the day. Not so for me. With the diabetes I have to steer clear from any real helper outers.

The Hunk was thoughtful enough to suggest I just kick back at home & take it easy today. It was fun to watch the classes through the livestream...without having to interact with any of those little darlings.
So...I think there may be a new plan in the works. One that doesn't involve me being at the school quite so often.

Off to google your Prolactin ish.
Old 06-04-2014, 04:58 PM   #1936
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey!

How ya feeling? Any more human today?

Well, lets talk about how your getting out of working the family business How are you going to pull that off???

Oh well you know willy~nilly~loty! I have one serious advantage over you......a blind husband! Seriously his doc told him if he couldn't get contacts to fit him we could get a dog! So I have no worries about prancing around....he can't see anything anyway!! I don't run around like that though Just sleep that way! It started when G was a baby. I was a human pacifier and it just turned out to be easier and more accommodating to remove all obstacles. That just turned into habit and now I can't sleep with any garments on. Its torture when we are on vacay! I find the smallest tank I can and shorts and just deal So there ya have it....mystery solved. God help the lurkers!
Old 06-04-2014, 04:59 PM   #1937
Blabbermouth!!!

Have more doc updates for me......have to get some things done though. Be back later!
Old 06-04-2014, 07:30 PM   #1938
Blabbermouth!!!

OK first of all on your recommendation I decided to give foundation another try. Yesterday I bought some that was on sale, BB cream I think its called. Very light, comfy, made my skin look much nicer Then, while I was going through things I had at home I found a nude lipstick I had bought and never even opened! I like it too! It is a lip stain and gloss combo from ELF for $3. Well I'll be darned! Thanks for your suggestions!
Old 06-04-2014, 08:33 PM   #1939
Blabbermouth!!!

Well the doc called me today. The other day it was just the nurse that called me. Anyway she said I have insulin resistance and pcos. I have to meet her next week and come up with a plan. I actually am pretty excited to know there is a reason for some for some of the weird symptoms I have and that I am not just crazy! I feel like I probably started with this years ago. Some of these symptoms have been around a long time but you can explain them away. Now that I know what it is and look at the whole picture it makes sense! Can't wait to figure out a way to feel better!
Old 06-04-2014, 10:22 PM   #1940
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OH my goodness!! I have thought for the longest time that your symptoms sure sound a lot like PCOS!! Well there ya have it!! I'm sure I've mentioned a time or 10 in the past, that I do too.
So here ye~here ye...if you learn something about being able to do something to treat it...I'm all ears. Really, the last time I gave it a full research...there just wasn't much known about it to do much for it.

Uggghhh!! And insulin resistant too?! NO Loter...you do not wanna let that spiral outta control, and end up in full on diabetes mode. NO-NO-NO. It's time to get right in front of that & change course.

We need a game plan!! We're off track & need to get back on the straight & narrow...and somehow resolve to stay there!!

Took another day from school. Yesterday was so much fun just watchin' from afar...that I thought I'd stretch it out a little farther. Plus I really was feeling rather lousy.
The rest has done me well & I suppose I'll return tomorrow. Gotta keep the fan clubs spirits high. They grieved my absence. Suckers!!
Oh, and for the future...I'd like to shift to maybe taking a mid week day off to myself. It would just help me to feel more balanced with juggling the house needs, and me own sanity.

Well I'll be...I reckon ML's pulled the wool over Loter's eyes and has claimed to be blind, in order to sneak a peek!! No? Really, huh...he can't see much? Poor Dude. In that case...it all makes real good sense to me now, and I'd imagine I would handle things much the same...if I could get away with it!!

A quick little funny!! Monday night, while I was in the lobby area of the school, a group of students were sitting in there, and the young 6 yr.old daughter of one of the adult students heard her pass gas...and LOUDLY, for everyone to hear, yells "Ewww, Mommy farted"!! The Mom went all shades of embarrassed, but didn't deny the truth.
Old 06-05-2014, 11:29 AM   #1941
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi! Stopping by for a quickie!

Oh the Mommy story is a hoot!!! Or toot whatev How funny!

Busy night tonight! My friend from high school texted me she was throwing an impromptu wedding shower. Her daughter (that she had our senior year) is graduating high school this week and announced she is getting married on Fathers day. Bridal shower tonight, graduation ceremony 7th, graduation party the 14th and wedding the 15th, and moving out of state the 16th What a lot to have dumped on a person in a week!!!

Alright....have a super day! TTYL!
Old 06-05-2014, 08:32 PM   #1942
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Boy oh boy that IS a loaded week, if I ever did hear!!
Whirlwind week!!
I wanna hear all the deets on the shower!!

School day today. Loaded classes. The adult class (my fave), was a fun fighting day for everyone. I especially enjoy the heavy hittin' dudes; the ones who aren't afraid to turn it up & get in there...even if it means taking a beating in the process.

Fish stix & mayo'ed green beans for dinn.
Old 06-05-2014, 09:17 PM   #1943
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh it was a nice shower actually for being planned in 2 days! To ease the stress of having back to back parties on her mom and dad the grooms parents are planning the reception. Just a whole whirlwind of strangeness!!!

Hey, I dont remember you ever saying you had pcos. Really not a great amount of info on it is there? Looks like that and IR is just a viscous circle, not sure which came first, they seem to cause each other
Old 06-05-2014, 09:44 PM   #1944
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That's good that both sides of the fams are taking turns with juggling the festivities on the behalf of the soon to-be's.
Did you get a chance to meet the boy? Do you have a feeling about how things will go for them?

Yepper's I was diagnosed with PCOS back in 2001, I think.
Like you were once upon a time...I was having seriously whack TOM's. They would come on as a surprise...sometimes (often, actually) stay on board for 2-3 weeks...let me come up for air for half a week...then come back on for another go around. It was just nuts. Not to mention the pains I was having in like the ovary areas. So, through ultrasound it was found that I had all kinds of cysts & whatnot. Also I'm one of the lucky ones that has the addition of extra hair growth all over. So kinda like a dude!! That's right.
Oh yeah...this is also when I was found to have diabetes. But back then...it was mild.

So the last time I looked into the latest & greatest on PCOS...I stumbled on a site that had a cutesie-disgusting name. It was something like SoulCysters or something? I'll look into it...see if it's still around...and pass along the link, if I'm able to track it down.

When do you go back in to check your Prolactin #'s?
Old 06-05-2014, 09:49 PM   #1945
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Not senile!! It is soulcysters dot net.
Apparently they also have a pinterest page with the same name.
I'm gonna go check it out!!

*If I find anything of interest on the pinterest site...I will create a soulcysters page that you can see.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:00 PM   #1946
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Not really much to see on pinterest's soulcyster page. Much of it is just directing folks to the dot net site of theirs.

I did spot this little vid...and thought I'd throw it up for ya.

Ha!! Ha!! We're soulcyster's!!

{VIDEO} How Is PCOS Diagnosed?
Old 06-06-2014, 08:07 PM   #1947
Blabbermouth!!!

waaaa!!!! can't we be fun soul sista's???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVpv8-5XWOI
Old 06-06-2014, 08:26 PM   #1948
Blabbermouth!!!

A little bedtime story......

OK so I am sure your tired of hearing of me girl problems but I have one last little story for you

Notice it's 11+ o'clock right now...I just got back from the store. I had about 4-5 tampax left and thought I would be good for the night and go out tomorrow, things are starting to slow down. Well business picked back up and we are green flag racing again! Blew threw 3 in the last 2 hrs. Decided to run out to get some more, even though I had already flung me bra off for the night, so I am breaking a huge Loty rule here! Once the bra comes off thats it for the day! I trudge out begrudgingly to the car and run to 7-11 a couple of blocks away cause its closer. Not thinking that the only people at a 7-11 at this time of night are fun young people grabbing some beverages for the remainder of the evening. Should have went the extra 2 blocks to the drug store but eh...whatev now. I walk in wearing my loungy clothes, crocs hair all frazzled, eyes can barely open cause I dozed off for a minute and my contacts dried to my head and I can hardly open me eyes anymore I get to the counter with just a 2 liter of diet coke and a huge box of ultra pearl tampax. Decided to go with the big guns since this production is getting outta control! Get in line with all the pretty people buying their party drinks and just couldn't be more out of place. Finally its my turn and I put both my items on the counter. The clerk happens to be a young man sure why not? He rings me up and says do you want a bag? I look at him like he has 3 heads and say uh I think so! Jeesh cause I want to walk through the parking lot with my ginormous box of horse size tampax....idiot! Now this I was not expecting. As I am putting my money away and he is bagging up my purchase and holding it out for me to take I notice he only bagged the pop! What??? I am so dumbfounded by this act of sheer ignorance that I do not think to add the box to the bag on my own and instead just huff and grab it and try to slink out of the store! As I am going through the parking lot I shove the box under my arm and try to hide it in my armpit somehow....still not thinking to just put it in the bag on me own! Clearly me brains have gone down the toilet as well! Argh.....I need to go to bed! Sweet dreams!!
Old 06-06-2014, 09:05 PM   #1949
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes, clearly we ARE the Fun Soul Systers!!
Hey that lead singer fellow was sure pretty easy on me eyes...except that he thinks he can wear skinny jeans. No, not if you're a dude pushin' 50 yr's old you can't. No you can't!!
That would my only complaint for him though.

Just a minute after our last text's this eve, while I was still at the school...me ole flame, (turned good bud) called. He said I'd been on hims mind for a couple of days, between old songs & movies poppin' up & mutual friends in our old circle askin' about me. We chatted for about 45 or so.
It was a nice cap to an otherwise mediocre afternoon.

Afterwards the Hunk & I roamed the town pickin' up my doping supplies, making a couple returns...and pickin' up Chy-nee for dinns.
Ummmm, No...that was not -on plan-. That was more like...I failed to plan...and therefore we chow on whatever floats the current boat.

Oh my gosh, your 7-11 outting was just a full on riot to read!! Your description of the setting in 7-11, with all the fine looking young party goer's Vs. what sounded like maybe a Rosanne Barr'ish kinda gal... I feel like I totally experienced it right along with you!!

Man that is just some heavy duty usage of the tam's!!
What a nightmare!! Do you have an expected cut-off date for TOM, now that you're taking this new dope?

Will you get to lay low this weekend?
Old 06-07-2014, 08:00 AM   #1950
Blabbermouth!!!

Yes he is beautiful. He is just on the verge of super weird or super cool and it all works for him, plus he has a cool scar on his chin. I imagine he would just be terribly interesting to spend an afternoon listening to him tell stories! And I feel like we have similar dancing styles pretty awesome with a bit of seizure activity

I Have a special interest in his band though. I was listening to his CD, specifically the Drops of Jupiter song, when I was on my way to take my first childhood dog for her final send off. Actually, my Dad was at the vet with her and I was driving like a kook trying to get there to say good bye and sobbing to that song. My a**h*** parents had decided to take her in and not tell us, but I stumbled upon the info. Its not like we were little kids either! I was 21 and my sister was 19 Not sure why they though killing the dog I had since I was 12 and not letting me see her to say goodbye was a great idea? I got to see her though and take her for a nice walk

I love this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghZt2cILcCU